Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
2014, Volume 49, Issue C
- 42-52 Potentially self-defeating: Group buying in a two-tier supply chain
by Zhou, Yuan & Xie, Jinxing
- 53-59 Establishing dominance between strategies with interval judgments of state probabilities
by Ahn, Byeong Seok & Park, Haechurl
- 60-68 A delay-in-payment contract for Pareto improvement of a supply chain with stochastic demand
by Gao, Deng & Zhao, Xiaobo & Geng, Wei
- 69-78 Third-party logistics selection problem: A literature review on criteria and methods
by Aguezzoul, Aicha
- 79-92 Optimal responses to stockouts: Lateral transshipment versus emergency order policies
by Liao, Yi & Shen, Wenjing & Hu, Xinxin & Yang, Shilei
- 93-106 Consignment or wholesale: Retailer and supplier preferences and incentives for compromise
by de Matta, Renato E. & Lowe, Timothy J. & Zhang, Dengfeng
- 107-122 Setting tolerance limits for statistical project control using earned value management
by Colin, Jeroen & Vanhoucke, Mario
- 123-133 Bidding under auctioneer default risk
by Lorentziadis, Panos L.
- 134-148 Power planning in ICT infrastructure: A multi-criteria operational performance evaluation approach
by Li, Sheng-Tun & Chou, Wei-Chien
2014, Volume 48, Issue C
- 1-9 Stochastic efficiency analysis with a reliability consideration
by Wei, Guiwu & Chen, Jian & Wang, Jiamin
- 10-18 Non-convex value efficiency analysis and its application to bank branch sales evaluation
by Halme, Merja & Korhonen, Pekka & Eskelinen, Juha
- 19-35 Responsive contingency planning in supply risk management by considering congestion effects
by Ebrahim Nejad, Alireza & Niroomand, Iman & Kuzgunkaya, Onur
- 36-48 An access network design problem with end-to-end QoS constraints
by Park, Chanwoo & Lee, Youngho & Kim, Youngjin & Park, Gigyoung
- 49-59 Measurement of tourist hotels׳ productive efficiency, occupancy, and catering service effectiveness using a modified two-stage DEA model in Taiwan
by Huang, Chin-wei & Ho, Foo Nin & Chiu, Yung-ho
- 60-74 Planning a sustainable reverse logistics system: Balancing costs with environmental and social concerns
by Ramos, Tânia Rodrigues Pereira & Gomes, Maria Isabel & Barbosa-Póvoa, Ana Paula
- 75-93 Credibility-based rescheduling model in a double-track railway network: a fuzzy reliable optimization approach
by Yang, Lixing & Zhou, Xuesong & Gao, Ziyou
- 94-106 Storage constrained vendor managed inventory models with unequal shipment frequencies
by Hariga, Moncer & Gumus, Mehmet & Daghfous, Abdelkader
2014, Volume 47, Issue C
- 1-16 On the need for reform of the Portuguese judicial system – Does Data Envelopment Analysis assessment support it?
by Santos, Sérgio P. & Amado, Carla A.F.
- 17-32 Hybridization of tabu search with feasible and infeasible local searches for periodic home health care logistics
by Liu, Ran & Xie, Xiaolan & Garaix, Thierry
- 33-35 Benefit-of-the-doubt aggregation and the diet problem
by Färe, Rolf & Karagiannis, Giannis
- 36-44 Economic efficiency when prices are not fixed: disentangling quantity and price efficiency
by Portela, Maria Conceição A. Silva & Thanassoulis, Emmanuel
- 45-59 Assigning machines to incomparable maintenance strategies with ELECTRE-SORT
by Ishizaka, Alessio & Nemery, Philippe
- 60-72 Vendor managed inventory in tramp shipping
by Stålhane, Magnus & Andersson, Henrik & Christiansen, Marielle & Fagerholt, Kjetil
- 73-89 Integration of sale and leaseback in the optimal design of supply chain networks
by Longinidis, Pantelis & Georgiadis, Michael C.
- 90-98 Multi-period efficiency measurement in data envelopment analysis: The case of Taiwanese commercial banks
by Kao, Chiang & Liu, Shiang-Tai
- 99-115 Approaches to real world two-dimensional cutting problems
by Malaguti, Enrico & Medina Durán, Rosa & Toth, Paolo
- 116-126 Real-time dynamic pricing in a non-stationary environment using model-free reinforcement learning
by Rana, Rupal & Oliveira, Fernando S.
- 127-137 Universal supplier selection via multi-dimensional auction mechanisms for two-way competition in oligopoly market of supply chain
by Jain, Vipul & Panchal, Gajanan B. & Kumar, Sameer
2014, Volume 45, Issue C
- 1-6 Efficiency decomposition in network data envelopment analysis with slacks-based measures
by Kao, Chiang
- 7-19 The bike sharing rebalancing problem: Mathematical formulations and benchmark instances
by Dell'Amico, Mauro & Hadjicostantinou, Eleni & Iori, Manuel & Novellani, Stefano
- 20-41 Absolute return portfolios
by Valle, C.A. & Meade, N. & Beasley, J.E.
- 42-56 A novel discrete artificial bee colony algorithm for the hybrid flowshop scheduling problem with makespan minimisation
by Pan, Quan-Ke & Wang, Ling & Li, Jun-Qing & Duan, Jun-Hua
- 57-70 Impact of secondary market on consumer return policies and supply chain coordination
by Huang, Ximin & Gu, Jia-Wen & Ching, Wai-Ki & Siu, Tak-Kuen
- 71-79 Locating mobile facilities in railway construction management
by Güden, Hüseyin & Süral, Haldun
- 80-91 Combining forecasts of electricity consumption in China with time-varying weights updated by a high-order Markov chain model
by Zhao, Weigang & Wang, Jianzhou & Lu, Haiyan
- 92-118 Competitive supply chain network design: An overview of classifications, models, solution techniques and applications
by Farahani, Reza Zanjirani & Rezapour, Shabnam & Drezner, Tammy & Fallah, Samira
- 119-135 Multi-objective permutation flow shop scheduling problem: Literature review, classification and current trends
by Yenisey, Mehmet Mutlu & Yagmahan, Betul
2014, Volume 44, Issue C
- 1-4 Data envelopment analysis: Prior to choosing a model
by Cook, Wade D. & Tone, Kaoru & Zhu, Joe
- 5-20 Efficiency measures of the Chinese commercial banking system using an additive two-stage DEA
by Wang, Ke & Huang, Wei & Wu, Jie & Liu, Ying-Nan
- 21-31 A flexibly structured lot sizing heuristic for a static remanufacturing system
by Schulz, Tobias & Voigt, Guido
- 32-40 An integrated approach for water resources decision making under interactive and compound uncertainties
by Wang, S. & Huang, G.H.
- 41-50 An effective iterated greedy algorithm for the mixed no-idle permutation flowshop scheduling problem
by Pan, Quan-Ke & Ruiz, Rubén
- 51-57 Closest targets and strong monotonicity on the strongly efficient frontier in DEA
by Aparicio, Juan & Pastor, Jesus T.
- 58-69 Production efficiency in Indian agriculture: An assessment of the post green revolution years
by Ray, Subhash C. & Ghose, Arpita
- 70-82 Incorporating balance concerns in resource allocation decisions: A bi-criteria modelling approach
by Karsu, Özlem & Morton, Alec
- 83-90 Tailoring value elicitation to decision makers' numeracy and fluency: Expressing value judgments in numbers or words
by Fasolo, Barbara & Bana e Costa, Carlos A.
- 91-103 Revisiting the determinants of local government performance
by da Cruz, Nuno Ferreira & Marques, Rui Cunha
- 104-110 A game mechanism for single machine sequencing with zero risk
by Kovalyov, Mikhail Y. & Pesch, Erwin
- 111-125 Why trustworthiness in an IT vendor is important even after the vendor left: IT is accepting the message and not just the messenger that is important
by Gefen, David & Reychav, Iris
- 126-135 Strategic pricing with reference effects in a competitive supply chain
by Zhang, Jie & Kevin Chiang, Wei–yu & Liang, Liang
- 136-147 Multi-attribute group decision making with aspirations: A case study
by Feng, Bo & Lai, Fujun
2014, Volume 43, Issue C
- 1-8 On the assessment of costs in a newsvendor environment: Insights from an experimental study
by Schiffels, Sebastian & Fügener, Andreas & Kolisch, Rainer & Jens Brunner, O.
- 9-20 Discriminating thresholds as a tool to cope with imperfect knowledge in multiple criteria decision aiding: Theoretical results and practical issues
by Roy, B. & Figueira, J.R. & Almeida-Dias, J.
- 21-29 Mixed integer (0–1) fractional programming for decision support in paper production industry
by Claassen, G.D.H.
- 30-40 A closed-loop supply chain for deteriorating products under stochastic container return times
by Kim, Taebok & Glock, Christoph H. & Kwon, Yongjang
- 41-53 Staff rostering in call centers providing employee transportation
by Örmeci, E. Lerzan & Salman, F. Sibel & Yücel, Eda
- 54-63 Managing consumer returns in high clockspeed industries
by Ruiz-Benítez, Rocío & Ketzenberg, Michael & van der Laan, Erwin A.
- 64-70 On approximation of the fixed charge transportation problem
by Adlakha, Veena & Kowalski, Krzysztof & Wang, Simi & Lev, Benjamin & Shen, Wenjing
- 71-82 Approaches to solve the fleet-assignment, aircraft-routing, crew-pairing and crew-rostering problems of a regional carrier
by Salazar-González, Juan-José
- 83-95 Joint supplier selection and scheduling of customer orders under disruption risks: Single vs. dual sourcing
by Sawik, Tadeusz
- 96-107 A combined robot selection and scheduling problem for flow-shops with no-wait restrictions
by Shabtay, Dvir & Arviv, Kfir & Stern, Helman & Edan, Yael
2013, Volume 41, Issue 6
- 925-940 Fuzzy LINMAP approach to heterogeneous MADM considering comparisons of alternatives with hesitation degrees
by Wan, Shu-Ping & Li, Deng-Feng
- 941-954 A production model for deteriorating items with stochastic preventive maintenance time and rework process with FIFO rule
by Wee, Hui Ming & Widyadana, Gede Agus
- 955-968 Integrated scheduling and inventory management of an oil products distribution system
by Relvas, Susana & Boschetto Magatão, Suelen N. & Barbosa-Póvoa, Ana Paula F.D. & Neves, Flávio
- 969-983 Multi-echelon supply chain network design in agile manufacturing
by Pan, Feng & Nagi, Rakesh
- 984-997 A unifying framework for duality and modeling in robust linear programs
by Soyster, A.L. & Murphy, F.H.
- 998-1007 A joint optimal pricing and order quantity model under parameter uncertainty and its practical implementation
by Lim, Sungmook
- 1008-1019 Deterministic models for premature and postponed replacement
by Adkins, Roger & Paxson, Dean
- 1020-1028 A newsboy problem with an emergency order under a general backorder rate function
by Pando, Valentín & San-José, Luis A. & García-Laguna, Juan & Sicilia, Joaquín
- 1029-1041 Supplier integration and company performance: A configurational view
by Danese, Pamela
- 1042-1052 Centralized nurse scheduling to simultaneously improve schedule cost and nurse satisfaction
by Wright, P. Daniel & Mahar, Stephen
- 1053-1067 Performance of weather-conditional rebates under different risk preferences
by Caliskan Demirag, Ozgun
2013, Volume 41, Issue 5
- 809-819 Mixed contracts for the newsvendor problem with real options and discrete demand
by Jörnsten, Kurt & Lise Nonås, Sigrid & Sandal, Leif & Ubøe, Jan
- 820-846 Multiple Criteria Hierarchy Process with ELECTRE and PROMETHEE
by Corrente, Salvatore & Greco, Salvatore & Słowiński, Roman
- 847-855 Management of school locations allowing for free school choice
by Haase, Knut & Müller, Sven
- 856-867 Optimal location and capability of oil-spill response facilities for the south coast of Newfoundland
by Verma, Manish & Gendreau, Michel & Laporte, Gilbert
- 868-871 Inner and outer approximations of technology: A shadow profit approach
by Leleu, Hervé
- 872-880 The effect of preservation technology investment on a non-instantaneous deteriorating inventory model
by Dye, Chung-Yuan
- 881-892 Multi-objective simulation optimization using data envelopment analysis and genetic algorithm: Specific application to determining optimal resource levels in surgical services
by Lin, Rung-Chuan & Sir, Mustafa Y. & Pasupathy, Kalyan S.
- 893-902 A survey of DEA applications
by Liu, John S. & Lu, Louis Y.Y. & Lu, Wen-Min & Lin, Bruce J.Y.
- 903-918 Reconstructing nurse schedules: Computational insights in the problem size parameters
by Maenhout, Broos & Vanhoucke, Mario
- 919-923 On the optimality of the optimal policies for the deterministic EPQ with partial backordering
by Stojkovska, Irena
2013, Volume 41, Issue 4
- 641-652 Assessing fairness of selfish revenue sharing mechanisms for airline alliances
by Çetiner, D. & Kimms, A.
- 653-664 Measuring and explaining the cost efficiency of municipal solid waste collection and processing services
by Rogge, Nicky & De Jaeger, Simon
- 665-678 A free gift card alternative to price discounts in the newsvendor problem
by Khouja, Moutaz & Park, Sungjune & Zhou, Jing
- 679-688 Integrating multicriteria decision analysis and scenario planning—Review and extension
by Stewart, Theodor J. & French, Simon & Rios, Jesus
- 689-705 Dynamic capacity adjustments with reactive customers
by van Ackere, Ann & Haxholdt, Christian & Larsen, Erik R.
- 706-720 Integrating commercial and residential pickup and delivery networks: A case study
by Bard, Jonathan F. & Jarrah, Ahmad I.
- 721-730 The maximum dispersion problem
by Fernández, Elena & Kalcsics, Jörg & Nickel, Stefan
- 731-734 A slacks-based measure of super-efficiency in data envelopment analysis: An alternative approach
by Fang, Hsin-Hsiung & Lee, Hsuan-Shih & Hwang, Shiuh-Nan & Chung, Cheng-Chi
- 735-751 RUTA: A framework for assessing and selecting additive value functions on the basis of rank related requirements
by Kadziński, Miłosz & Greco, Salvatore & Słowiński, Roman
- 752-765 Fresh-product supply chain management with logistics outsourcing
by Cai, Xiaoqiang & Chen, Jian & Xiao, Yongbo & Xu, Xiaolin & Yu, Gang
- 766-779 Location and reliability problems on a line: Impact of objectives and correlated failures on optimal location patterns
by Berman, Oded & Krass, Dmitry & Menezes, Mozart B.C.
- 780-796 Supply chain coordination using revenue-dependent revenue sharing contracts
by Palsule-Desai, Omkar D.
- 797-807 Profitability of loyalty reward programs: An analytical investigation
by Gandomi, A. & Zolfaghari, S.
2013, Volume 41, Issue 3
- 501-509 Efficiency improvement from multiple perspectives: An application to Japanese banking industry
by Yang, Xiaopeng & Morita, Hiroshi
- 510-516 Multi-product lot scheduling with backordering and shelf-life constraints
by Yan, Changyuan & Liao, Yi & Banerjee, Avijit
- 517-524 Carbon price forecasting with a novel hybrid ARIMA and least squares support vector machines methodology
by Zhu, Bangzhu & Wei, Yiming
- 525-535 Commercial territory design planning with realignment and disjoint assignment requirements
by Ríos-Mercado, Roger Z. & López-Pérez, J. Fabián
- 536-552 Integrated production strategy and reuse scenario: A CoFAQ model and case study of mail server system development
by Tang, Jiafu & Zhiqiao, Wu & Kwong, C.K. & Luo, Xinggang
- 553-558 Sustainable design performance evaluation with applications in the automobile industry: Focusing on inefficiency by undesirable factors
by Hwang, Shiuh-Nan & Chen, Chialin & Chen, Yao & Lee, Hsuan-Shih & Shen, Pei-Di
- 559-573 Water resources management under multi-parameter interactions: A factorial multi-stage stochastic programming approach
by Zhou, Yang & Huang, Guo H. & Yang, Boting
- 574-585 The compatibility of durable goods with contingent generic consumables
by Erzurumlu, S. Sinan
- 598-620 An integrated production and inventory model for a whole manufacturing supply chain involving reverse logistics with finite horizon period
by Jonrinaldi, & Zhang, D.Z.
- 621-625 Super-efficiency based on a modified directional distance function
by Chen, Yao & Du, Juan & Huo, Jiazhen
- 626-639 Impact of product proliferation on the reverse supply chain
by Huang, Shui-Mu & Su, Jack C.P.
2013, Volume 41, Issue 2
- 164-175 Returns to scale vs. damages to scale in data envelopment analysis: An impact of U.S. clean air act on coal-fired power plants
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 176-185 Bayesian approach for optimal PV system sizing under climate change
by Chen, Shin-Guang
- 186-194 The closed-loop supply chain network with competition, distribution channel investment, and uncertainties
by Qiang, Qiang & Ke, Ke & Anderson, Trisha & Dong, June
- 195-206 Does the market value corporate response to climate change?
by Hsu, Audrey Wen-hsin & Wang, Tawei
- 207-215 Risk management and managerial efficiency in Chinese banks: A network DEA framework
by Matthews, Kent
- 216-225 Single-machine batch delivery scheduling with an assignable common due window
by Yin, Yunqiang & Cheng, T.C.E. & Hsu, Chou-Jung & Wu, Chin-Chia
- 226-235 Reducing the number of setups for CNC punch presses
by Marvizadeh, S. Zamiri & Choobineh, F.F.
- 236-249 Real option games with R&D and learning spillovers
by Martzoukos, Spiros H. & Zacharias, Eleftherios
- 250-258 Exact and heuristic methods for a class of selective newsvendor problems with normally distributed demands
by Strinka, Zohar M.A. & Romeijn, H. Edwin & Wu, Jingchen
- 259-269 Selection of resilient supply portfolio under disruption risks
by Sawik, Tadeusz
- 270-279 An assessment of sustainable housing affordability using a multiple criteria decision making method
by Mulliner, Emma & Smallbone, Kieran & Maliene, Vida
- 280-286 The impact of a waiting-time threshold in overflow systems with impatient customers
by Stolletz, Raik & Manitz, Michael
- 287-298 OEM product design in a price competition with remanufactured product
by Wu, Cheng-Han
- 299-304 Scheduling tool changes and special jobs on a single machine to minimize makespan
by Xu, Dehua & Liu, Min & Yin, Yunqiang & Hao, Jinghua
- 305-314 Economies of scope in research and teaching: A non-parametric investigation
by De Witte, Kristof & Rogge, Nicky & Cherchye, Laurens & Van Puyenbroeck, Tom
- 315-325 Evolving the latent variable model as an environmental DEA technology
by Bretholt, Abraham & Pan, Jeh-Nan
- 326-335 The price-setting newsvendor with service and loss constraints
by Jammernegg, Werner & Kischka, Peter
- 336-344 Learning to learn and productivity growth: Evidence from a new car-assembly plant
by Sáenz-Royo, Carlos & Salas-Fumás, Vicente
- 345-353 Supply chain coordination through cooperative advertising with reference price effect
by Zhang, Juan & Gou, Qinglong & Liang, Liang & Huang, Zhimin
- 354-368 An EOQ model with partial delayed payment and partial backordering
by Taleizadeh, Ata Allah & Pentico, David W. & Saeed Jabalameli, Mohammad & Aryanezhad, Mirbahador
- 369-382 Multiobjective optimisation of production, distribution and capacity planning of global supply chains in the process industry
by Liu, Songsong & Papageorgiou, Lazaros G.
- 383-389 Minimizing makespan in a blocking flowshop using a revised artificial immune system algorithm
by Lin, Shih-Wei & Ying, Kuo-Ching
- 390-396 Decision support for lead time and demand variability reduction
by Fang, Xin & Zhang, Cheng & Robb, David J. & Blackburn, Joseph D.
- 397-405 Dominance intensity measure within fuzzy weight oriented MAUT: An application
by Jiménez, Antonio & Mateos, Alfonso & Sabio, Pilar
- 406-420 Portfolio rebalancing with an investment horizon and transaction costs
by Woodside-Oriakhi, M. & Lucas, C. & Beasley, J.E.
- 421-430 Optimizing inventory and marketing policy for non-instantaneous deteriorating items with generalized type deterioration and holding cost rates
by Shah, Nita H & Soni, Hardik N & Patel, Kamlesh A
- 431-440 Aligning supply chain collaboration using Analytic Hierarchy Process
by Ramanathan, Usha
- 441-441 A note on the article “Economic order quantity with trade credit financing for non-decreasing demand”
by Chung, Kun-Jen
- 442-458 Benchmarking airports from a managerial perspective
by Adler, Nicole & Liebert, Vanessa & Yazhemsky, Ekaterina
- 459-472 Technology adoption and training practices as a constrained shortest path problem
by Formaneck, Steven D. & Cozzarin, Brian P.
- 473-484 In-house capability and supply chain decisions
by Balachandran, Kashi R. & Wang, Hsiao-Wen & Li, Shu-Hsing & Wang, Taychang
- 485-499 An integrated nurse staffing and scheduling analysis for longer-term nursing staff allocation problems
by Maenhout, Broos & Vanhoucke, Mario
2013, Volume 41, Issue 1
- 3-15 Data envelopment analysis 1978–2010: A citation-based literature survey
by Liu, John S. & Lu, Louis Y.Y. & Lu, Wen-Min & Lin, Bruce J.Y.
- 16-27 Imposing the Regular Ultra Passum law in DEA models
by Olesen, Ole Bent & Petersen, Niels Christian
- 28-30 DEA, directional distance functions and positive, affine data transformation
by Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna
- 31-40 Ensuring units invariant slack selection in radial data envelopment analysis models, and incorporating slacks into an overall efficiency score
by Edelstein, Barak & Paradi, Joseph C.
- 41-47 DEA with streaming data
by Dulá, J.H. & López, F.J.
- 48-54 Generalized symmetric weight assignment technique: Incorporating managerial preferences in data envelopment analysis using a penalty function
by Dimitrov, Stanko & Sutton, Warren
- 55-60 Allocating a fixed cost based on data envelopment analysis and satisfaction degree
by Li, Yongjun & Yang, Min & Chen, Ya & Dai, Qianzhi & Liang, Liang
- 61-79 A survey on bank branch efficiency and performance research with data envelopment analysis
by Paradi, Joseph C. & Zhu, Haiyan
- 80-87 Rationalising inefficiency: Staff utilisation in branches of a large Canadian bank
by Asmild, Mette & Bogetoft, Peter & Leth Hougaard, Jens
- 88-96 Estimating two-stage network Slacks-based inefficiency: An application to Bangladesh banking
by Akther, Syed & Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Weber, William L.
- 97-111 Non-parametric measurement of economies of scale and scope in non-competitive environment with price uncertainty
by Sahoo, Biresh K. & Tone, Kaoru
- 112-118 Centralized resource planning and Yardstick competition
by Varmaz, Armin & Varwig, Andreas & Poddig, Thorsten
- 119-130 Human resource rightsizing using centralized data envelopment analysis: Evidence from Taiwan's Airports
by Yu, Ming-Miin & Chern, Ching-Chin & Hsiao, Bo
- 131-142 Using Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) for monitoring efficiency-based performance of productivity-driven organizations: Design and implementation of a decision support system
by Samoilenko, Sergey & Osei-Bryson, Kweku-Muata
- 143-155 R&D, productivity, and market value: An empirical study from high-technology firms
by Wang, Chun-Hsien & Lu, Yung-Hsiang & Huang, Chin-Wei & Lee, Jun-Yen
2012, Volume 40, Issue 6
- 682-692 Approaches to displaying information to assist decisions under uncertainty
by Kreye, M.E. & Goh, Y.M. & Newnes, L.B. & Goodwin, P.
- 693-702 Wisdom of group forecasts: Does role-playing play a role?
by Önkal, Dilek & Zeynep Sayım, K. & Lawrence, Michael
- 703-712 Forecast horizon aggregation in integer autoregressive moving average (INARMA) models
by Mohammadipour, Maryam & Boylan, John E.
- 713-721 Impact of temporal aggregation on stock control performance of intermittent demand estimators: Empirical analysis
by Babai, M. Zied & Ali, Mohammad M. & Nikolopoulos, Konstantinos
- 722-737 Spare parts classification and demand forecasting for stock control: Investigating the gap between research and practice
by Bacchetti, Andrea & Saccani, Nicola
- 738-747 Impact of information exchange on supplier forecasting performance
by Trapero, Juan R. & Kourentzes, N. & Fildes, R.
- 748-757 Forecasting intraday time series with multiple seasonal cycles using parsimonious seasonal exponential smoothing
by Taylor, James W. & Snyder, Ralph D.
- 758-766 Stock index forecasting based on a hybrid model
by Wang, Ju-Jie & Wang, Jian-Zhou & Zhang, Zhe-George & Guo, Shu-Po
- 767-773 Forecasting short-term electricity consumption using the adaptive grey-based approach—An Asian case
by Li, Der-Chiang & Chang, Che-Jung & Chen, Chien-Chih & Chen, Wen-Chih
- 774-781 Simultaneous determination of production lot size and process parameters under process deterioration and process breakdown
by Jeang, Angus
- 782-790 An acyclic outranking model to support group decision making within organizations
by Tavares, L. Valadares
- 791-804 Single machine scheduling with general positional deterioration and rate-modifying maintenance
by Rustogi, Kabir & Strusevich, Vitaly A.
- 805-806 A note on optimal price, warranty length and production rate for free replacement policy in static demand markets
by Faridimehr, Sina & Niaki, Seyed Taghi Akhavan
- 807-816 Manufacturer's pricing strategy for supply chain with warranty period-dependent demand
by Chen, Xu & Li, Ling & Zhou, Ming
- 817-817 A note on the article “A robust branch-and-cut approach for the minimum-energy symmetric network connectivity problem”
by Montemanni, R. & Gambardella, L.M.
- 818-826 A robust approach to the share-of-choice product design problem
by Wang, Xinfang (Jocelyn) & Curry, David J.
- 827-846 Cross-docking: State of the art
by Van Belle, Jan & Valckenaers, Paul & Cattrysse, Dirk
- 847-860 Minimizing the maximum travel time in a combined model of facility location and network design
by Contreras, Ivan & Fernández, Elena & Reinelt, Gerhard
- 861-869 An exact algorithm for the multicriteria ordered clustering problem
by De Smet, Yves & Nemery, Philippe & Selvaraj, Ramkumar
- 870-881 Distribution planning of bulk lubricants at BP Turkey
by Furkan Uzar, M. & Çatay, Bülent
- 882-890 An application of multicriteria decision aid models in the prediction of open market share repurchases
by Andriosopoulos, Dimitrios & Gaganis, Chrysovalantis & Pasiouras, Fotios & Zopounidis, Constantin
- 891-905 Price promotions, operations cost, and profit in a two-stage supply chain
by Su, Yiqiang & Geunes, Joseph
- 906-917 A dynamic product quality evaluation based pricing model for perishable food supply chains
by Wang, Xiaojun & Li, Dong
- 918-926 Ambulance allocation for maximal survival with heterogeneous outcome measures
by Knight, V.A. & Harper, P.R. & Smith, L.
- 927-939 Multimodal hub location and hub network design
by Alumur, Sibel A. & Kara, Bahar Y. & Karasan, Oya E.
2012, Volume 40, Issue 5
- 503-510 The effect of winning the 2010 FIFA World Cup on the tourism market value: The Spanish case
by Nicolau, Juan L.
- 511-524 A multi-stage stochastic supply network design problem with financial decisions and risk management
by Nickel, Stefan & Saldanha-da-Gama, Francisco & Ziegler, Hans-Peter
- 525-532 Using a Grey model optimized by Differential Evolution algorithm to forecast the per capita annual net income of rural households in China
by Zhao, Ze & Wang, Jianzhou & Zhao, Jing & Su, Zhongyue
- 533-540 A flexible model for the pricing of perishable assets
by Banerjee, Pradeep K. & Turner, T. Rolf
- 541-549 Assessing the performance of business colleges in Taiwan using data envelopment analysis and student based value-added performance indicators
by Kong, Wei-Hsin & Fu, Tsu-Tan
- 550-561 Non-oriented slack-based decompositions of profit change with an application to Taiwanese banking
by Juo, Jia-Ching & Fu, Tsu-Tan & Yu, Ming-Miin
- 562-570 Scheduling online advertisements to maximize revenue under variable display frequency
by Deane, Jason & Agarwal, Anurag
- 571-583 Implementing coordination contracts in a manufacturer Stackelberg dual-channel supply chain
by Chen, Jing & Zhang, Hui & Sun, Ying
- 584-593 Passenger and pilot risk minimization in offshore helicopter transportation
by Qian, Fubin & Gribkovskaia, Irina & Laporte, Gilbert & Halskau sr., Øyvind
- 594-600 An option contract pricing model of relief material supply chain
by Liang, Liang & Wang, Xihui & Gao, Jianguo
- 601-610 A note on the random yield from the perspective of the supply chain
by Li, Xiang & Li, Yongjian & Cai, Xiaoqiang
- 611-618 DEA models for extended two-stage network structures
by Li, Yongjun & Chen, Yao & Liang, Liang & Xie, Jianhui
- 619-633 Optimizing trains movement on a railway network
by Yang, Lixing & Li, Keping & Gao, Ziyou & Li, Xiang
- 634-650 Simultaneous production and logistics operations planning in semicontinuous food industries
by Kopanos, Georgios M. & Puigjaner, Luis & Georgiadis, Michael C.
- 651-659 A novel approach to regression analysis for the classification of quality attributes in the Kano model: an empirical test in the food and beverage industry
by Chen, Li-Fei
- 660-671 Computing globally optimal (s,S,T) inventory policies
by Lagodimos, A.G. & Christou, I.T. & Skouri, K.
- 672-679 Using branch-and-price approach to solve the directed network design problem with relays
by Li, Xiangyong & Aneja, Y.P. & Huo, Jiazhen
2012, Volume 40, Issue 4
- 415-423 The freight allocation problem with all-units quantity-based discount: A heuristic algorithm
by Qin, Hu & Luo, Meifeng & Gao, Xiang & Lim, Andrew
- 424-436 A multicriteria decision analysis model for faculty evaluation
by Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Oliveira, Mónica D.
- 437-444 Scheduling to minimize stringer utilization for continuous annealing operations
by Mujawar, Sachin & Huang, Simin & Nagi, Rakesh
- 445-455 The supplier selection problem with quantity discounts and truckload shipping
by Mansini, Renata & Savelsbergh, Martin W.P. & Tocchella, Barbara
- 456-464 A comparison of simplified value function approaches for treating uncertainty in multi-criteria decision analysis
by Durbach, Ian N. & Stewart, Theodor J.