2008, Volume 36, Issue 5
2008, Volume 36, Issue 4
- 509-521 An integrated multi-objective decision-making process for multi-period lot-sizing with supplier selection
by Ustun, Ozden & DemI[dot above]rtas, Ezgi Aktar
- 522-534 A strategy for third-party logistics systems: A case analysis using the blue ocean strategy
by Kim, Changsu & Yang, Kyung Hoon & Kim, Jaekyung
- 535-548 Network design for reverse logistics
by Srivastava, Samir K.
- 549-564 Responsive supply chain: A competitive strategy in a networked economy
by Gunasekaran, Angappa & Lai, Kee-hung & Edwin Cheng, T.C.
- 565-576 Channel coordination in supply chains with agents having mean-variance objectives
by Choi, Tsan-Ming & Li, Duan & Yan, Houmin & Chiu, Chun-Hung
- 577-591 Firm-level correlates of emergent green supply chain management practices in the Chinese context
by Zhu, Qinghua & Sarkis, Joseph & Cordeiro, James J. & Lai, Kee-Hung
- 592-599 The use of information systems for logistics and supply chain management in South East Europe: Current status and future direction
by Ketikidis, P.H. & Koh, S.C.L. & Dimitriadis, N. & Gunasekaran, A. & Kehajova, M.
- 600-608 Relational stability and alliance performance in supply chain
by Yang, Jie & Wang, Jinjun & Wong, Christina W.Y. & Lai, Kee-Hung
- 609-618 Efficient formation of storage classes for warehouse storage location assignment: A simulated annealing approach
by Muppani (Muppant), Venkata Reddy & Adil, Gajendra Kumar
- 619-631 A genetic algorithm for determining optimal replenishment cycles to minimize maximum warehouse space requirements
by Yao, Ming-Jong & Chu, Weng-Ming
- 633-652 A methodology for the design of office cells using axiomatic design principles
by Durmusoglu, M. Bulent & Kulak, Osman
- 653-664 Efficiency analysis of university departments: An empirical study
by Kao, Chiang & Hung, Hsi-Tai
2008, Volume 36, Issue 3
- 340-351 Monitoring the improvement of an overall industrial performance based on a Choquet integral aggregation
by Berrah, L. & Mauris, G. & Montmain, J.
- 352-362 Elevator planning with stochastic multicriteria acceptability analysis
by Tervonen, Tommi & Hakonen, Henri & Lahdelma, Risto
- 363-372 A multi-objective geographic information system for route selection of nuclear waste transport
by Chen, Yuh-Wen & Wang, Chi-Hwang & Lin, Sain-Ju
- 373-383 A case-based distance method for screening in multiple-criteria decision aid
by Chen, Ye & Marc Kilgour, D. & Hipel, Keith W.
- 384-394 The lean improvement of the chemical emissions of motor vehicles based on preference ranking: A PROMETHEE uncertainty analysis
by Beynon, Malcolm J. & Wells, Peter
- 395-404 Multicriteria decision making applied to waste recycling in Brazil
by Gomes, Carlos F. Simões & Nunes, Kátia R.A. & Helena Xavier, Lucia & Cardoso, Rosangela & Valle, Rogerio
- 405-417 A goal programming model for paper recycling system
by Pati, Rupesh Kumar & Vrat, Prem & Kumar, Pradeep
- 418-428 Multiple criteria decision analysis of treatment and land-filling technologies for waste incineration residues
by Bollinger, Dominique & Pictet, Jacques
- 429-441 Evaluating the life cycle of a building: A multivariant and multiple criteria approach
by Banaitiene, Nerija & Banaitis, Audrius & Kaklauskas, Arturas & Zavadskas, Edmundas Kazimieras
- 442-450 Prioritization of bridges and tunnels in earthquake risk mitigation using multicriteria decision analysis: Application to Lisbon
by Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Oliveira, Carlos S. & Vieira, Victor
- 451-463 A multi-criteria approach to fair and efficient bandwidth allocation
by Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Wierzbicki, Adam & Milewski, Marcin
- 464-475 Supporting the allocation of software development work in distributed teams with multi-criteria decision analysis
by Barcus, Ana & Montibeller, Gilberto
- 477-485 Using partially observed Markov processes to select optimal termination time of TV shows
by Givon, Moshe & Grosfeld-Nir, Abraham
- 486-504 The development of global IT infrastructure
by King, William R. & Flor, Paulo Roberto
2008, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 173-187 Exploring the antecedents of potential absorptive capacity and its impact on innovation performance
by Fosfuri, Andrea & Tribø, Josep A.
- 188-205 Internationalization and performance: The moderating effects of organizational learning
by Hsu, Chin-Chun & Pereira, Arun
- 206-220 Trust in management and knowledge sharing: The mediating effects of fear and knowledge documentation
by Renzl, Birgit
- 221-234 The influence of organizational identification on organizational knowledge management (KM)
by Ravishankar, M.N. & Pan, Shan L.
- 235-251 Effects of knowledge management strategy on organizational performance: A complementarity theory-based approach
by Choi, Byounggu & Poon, Simon K. & Davis, Joseph G.
- 252-266 Semantic network representation of computer-mediated discussions: Conceptual facilitation form and knowledge acquisition
by Khalifa, Mohamed & Liu, Vanessa
- 267-281 Knowledge transfer and organizational learning in IS offshore sourcing
by Chua, Ai Ling & Pan, Shan L.
- 282-297 A process model of establishing knowledge management: Insights from a longitudinal field study
by Kjærgaard, Annemette & Kautz, Karlheinz
- 298-316 The effect of alliance experience and intellectual capital on the value creation of international strategic alliances
by Chang, Shao-Chi & Chen, Sheng-Syan & Lai, Jung-Ho
- 317-324 How to better identify the true managerial performance: State of the art using DEA
by Avkiran, Necmi K. & Rowlands, Terry
- 325-336 Optimal scale in the Italian gas distribution industry using data envelopment analysis
by Erbetta, Fabrizio & Rappuoli, Luca
2008, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 1-9 Adventures in policy modeling! Operations research in the community and beyond
by Kaplan, Edward H.
- 10-21 Characterizing performance in socio-technical systems: A modeling framework in the domain of nuclear power
by Govindaraj, T.
- 22-32 Doing something about the weather
by Regnier, Eva
- 33-43 Modeling patient arrivals in community clinics
by Alexopoulos, Christos & Goldsman, David & Fontanesi, John & Kopald, David & Wilson, James R.
- 45-63 Ranking irregularities when evaluating alternatives by using some ELECTRE methods
by Wang, Xiaoting & Triantaphyllou, Evangelos
- 64-75 Explaining information technology usage: A test of competing models
by Premkumar, G. & Bhattacherjee, Anol
- 76-90 An integrated multiobjective decision making process for supplier selection and order allocation
by Demirtas, Ezgi Aktar & Üstün, Özden
- 91-106 Global operations strategy: Coordinating manufacturing networks
by Rudberg, Martin & Martin West, B.
- 107-121 Manufacturing strategies and financial performance--The effect of advanced information technology: CAD/CAM systems
by Theodorou, Petros & Florou, Giannoula
- 122-130 Supplies from developing countries: Optimal order quantities under loss risks
by Sounderpandian, Jayavel & Prasad, Sameer & Madan, Manu
- 131-146 Motivating knowledge sharing through a knowledge management system
by King, William R. & Marks, Peter Jr.
- 147-162 A generalisation of the Farrell cost efficiency measure applicable to non-fully competitive settings
by Camanho, A.S. & Dyson, R.G.
2007, Volume 35, Issue 6
- 629-644 Basic mathematical programming models for capacity allocation in mesh-based survivable networks
by Kennington, Jeffery L. & Olinick, Eli V. & Spiride, Gheorghe
- 645-658 Designing survivable resilient networks: A stochastic hybrid genetic algorithm approach
by Konak, Abdullah & Bartolacci, Michael R.
- 659-670 Properties of a generalized source-to-all-terminal network reliability model with diameter constraints
by Cancela, Héctor & Petingi, Louis
- 671-682 Traffic engineering and congestion control for open shortest path first networks
by Wen, Ue-Pyng & Wang, Wei-Chih & Yang, Chyi-Bao
- 683-696 Pilot power optimization and coverage control in WCDMA mobile networks
by Siomina, Iana & Värbrand, Peter & Yuan, Di
- 697-705 Cell-to-switch level planning in mobile wireless networks for efficient management of radio resources
by Mandal, Swarup & Saha, Debashis & Mahanti, Ambuj & Pendharkar, Parag C.
- 706-714 An investigation on the effects of emerging 4G transmissions on 3G networks
by Lopez Jr., Juan & Raines, Richard A. & Temple, Michael A. & Baldwin, Rusty O. & Stephens Sr., James P.
- 715-726 Adoption of the mobile Internet: An empirical study of multimedia message service (MMS)
by Hsu, Chin-Lung & Lu, Hsi-Peng & Hsu, Huei-Hsia
- 727-739 Is there early take-off phenomenon in diffusion of IP-based telecommunications services?
by Kim, Moon-Soo & Kim, Ho
2007, Volume 35, Issue 5
- 465-471 Sports league scheduling: Graph- and resource-based models
by Drexl, Andreas & Knust, Sigrid
- 472-485 A mathematical modeling approach to improving locomotive utilization at a freight railroad
by Kuo, Ching-Chung & Nicholls, Gillian M.
- 486-493 Factors affecting companies' telecommunication service selection strategy
by Lee, Deok-Joo & Ahn, Jae-Kyoung
- 494-504 Supplier selection with multiple criteria in volume discount environments
by Xia, Weijun & Wu, Zhiming
- 505-523 Aggregation of aggregating modes in MCDM: Synthesis of Type 2 and Level 2 fuzzy sets
by Sevastjanov, P. & Figat, P.
- 524-532 A net present value assessment of make-to-order and make-to-stock manufacturing systems
by Naim, M.M. & Wikner, J. & Grubbström, R.W.
- 533-540 Location models for ceding market share and shrinking services
by ReVelle, Charles & Murray, Alan T. & Serra, Daniel
- 541-552 QAP--not so hard in spreadsheets
by Rasmussen, Rasmus
- 553-562 Revenue management for remanufactured products
by Mitra, Subrata
- 563-577 A hierarchical approach to multi-project planning under uncertainty
by Hans, E.W. & Herroelen, W. & Leus, R. & Wullink, G.
- 578-587 Eco-efficiency analysis of paper mills along the Huai River: An extended DEA approach
by Hua, Zhongsheng & Bian, Yiwen & Liang, Liang
- 588-603 Voices and values: Linking values with participation in OR/MS in public policy making
by White, Leroy & Bourne, Humphrey
- 604-622 Intelligence gathering for decision making
by Nutt, Paul C.
- 623-626 Customer order scheduling to minimize total weighted completion time
by Wang, Guoqing & Cheng, T.C. Edwin
2007, Volume 35, Issue 4
- 351-364 At a crossroad of data envelopment and principal component analyses
by Shanmugam, Ramalingam & Johnson, Charles
- 365-383 Rough set-based approach to feature selection in customer relationship management
by (Bill) Tseng, Tzu-Liang & Huang, Chun-Che
- 384-388 Applying consistent fuzzy preference relations to partnership selection
by Wang, Tien-Chin & Chen, Yueh-Hsiang
- 389-396 Multi-choice goal programming
by Chang, Ching-Ter
- 397-402 Single-machine scheduling problems with the effects of learning and deterioration
by Wang, Ji-Bo
- 403-416 Getting the most out of reverse e-auction investment
by Hur, Daesik & Mabert, Vincent A. & Hartley, Janet L.
- 417-431 Global supplier development considering risk factors using fuzzy extended AHP-based approach
by Chan, Felix T.S. & Kumar, Niraj
- 432-450 Interactive fuzzy programming for decentralized two-level linear fractional programming (DTLLFP) problems
by Ahlatcioglu, Mehmet & Tiryaki, Fatma
- 451-464 Exploring the use of QPID: A collaborative study of B2B in the automotive industry
by Howard, M. & Vidgen, R. & Powell, P. & Powell, J.
2007, Volume 35, Issue 3
- 247-257 A fuzzy set approach for R&D portfolio selection using a real options valuation model
by Wang, Juite & Hwang, W.-L.
- 258-273 Tactical coordination in a multi-location and multi-stage operations structure: A model and a pharmaceutical company case
by Meijboom, Bert & Obel, Børge
- 274-289 Selection of logistics service provider: An analytic network process (ANP) approach
by Jharkharia, Sanjay & Shankar, Ravi
- 290-301 Modeling cross-price effects on inter-category dynamics: The case of three computing platforms
by Kim, Namwoon & Srivastava, Rajendra K.
- 302-311 The permutation flow shop problem with blocking. A tabu search approach
by Grabowski, Jøzef & Pempera, Jaroslaw
- 312-325 Combining decision tree and MAUT for selecting a country for a global manufacturing facility
by Canbolat, Yavuz Burak & Chelst, Kenneth & Garg, Nitin
- 326-334 Flight gate scheduling: State-of-the-art and recent developments
by Dorndorf, Ulrich & Drexl, Andreas & Nikulin, Yury & Pesch, Erwin
- 335-349 Profit efficiency analysis under limited information with an application to German farm types
by Cherchye, Laurens & Van Puyenbroeck, Tom
2007, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 131-142 Microfinance institutions and efficiency
by Gutiérrez-Nieto, Begoña & Serrano-Cinca, Carlos & Mar Molinero, Cecilio
- 143-151 Scheduling in an assembly-type production chain with batch transfer
by Lin, B.M.T. & Cheng, T.C.E. & Chou, A.S.C.
- 152-160 Management performance: An empirical study of the manufacturing companies in Taiwan
by Kao, Chiang & Hung, Hsi-Tai
- 161-172 HR perceptions and the provision of workforce training in an AMT environment: An empirical study
by Waldeck, Nancy E. & Leffakis, Zachary M.
- 173-183 A graph coloring approach for image segmentation
by Gømez, D. & Montero, J. & Yáñez, J. & Poidomani, C.
- 184-189 Joint pricing and ordering policy for a deteriorating inventory with partial backlogging
by Dye, Chung-Yuan
- 190-201 Performance-Net: A Decision Support System for Reconfiguring a Bank's Branch Network
by Ioannou, George & Mavri, Maria
- 202-210 Motor vehicle recalls: Trends, patterns and emerging issues
by Bates, Hilary & Holweg, Matthias & Lewis, Michael & Oliver, Nick
- 211-220 A hybrid heuristic for the uncapacitated single allocation hub location problem
by Chen, Jeng-Fung
- 221-236 The impact of training on the formulation of ill-structured problems
by Ellspermann, Susan J. & Evans, Gerald W. & Basadur, Min
- 237-246 Resource portfolio planning of make-to-stock products using a constraint programming-based genetic algorithm
by Wang, S.M. & Chen, J.C. & Wang, K.-J.
2007, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 1-6 Robust portfolio planning in the presence of market anomalies
by Og[caron]uzsoy, Cemal Berk & Güven, Sibel
- 7-11 Optimal inventory model for items with imperfect quality and shortage backordering
by Wee, H.M. & Yu, Jonas & Chen, M.C.
- 12-21 An effective decision making method for product acceptance
by Pearn, W.L. & Wu, Chien-Wei
- 22-38 Consumer trust in e-commerce in the United States, Singapore and China
by Teo, Thompson S.H. & Liu, Jing
- 39-52 Performance measurement and classification data in DEA: Input-oriented model
by Cook, Wade D. & Bala, Kamel
- 53-60 On the NEH heuristic for minimizing the makespan in permutation flow shops
by Kalczynski, Pawel Jan & Kamburowski, Jerzy
- 61-74 A flight scheduling model for Taiwan airlines under market competitions
by Yan, Shangyao & Tang, Ching-Hui & Lee, Ming-Chei
- 75-88 An interactive three-stage model for mutual funds portfolio selection
by Perez Gladish, B. & Jones, D.F. & Tamiz, M. & Bilbao Terol, A.
- 89-103 On the strategic project management process in the UK upstream oil and gas sector
by Asrilhant, Boris & Dyson, Robert G. & Meadows, Maureen
- 104-115 The optimal number of suppliers considering the costs of individual supplier failures
by Ruiz-Torres, Alex J. & Mahmoodi, Farzad
- 116-127 More-for-less algorithm for fixed-charge transportation problems
by Adlakha, Veena & Kowalski, Krzysztof & Vemuganti, R.R. & Lev, Benjamin
2006, Volume 34, Issue 6
- 519-532 Empirical research opportunities in reverse supply chains
by Prahinski, Carol & Kocabasoglu, Canan
- 533-537 Determining optimal disassembly and recovery strategies
by Teunter, Ruud H.
- 538-549 Exact methods in optimum disassembly sequence search for problems subject to sequence dependent costs
by Lambert, A.J.D.
- 550-561 Disassembly to order system under uncertainty
by Kongar, Elif & Gupta, Surendra M.
- 562-570 Remanufacturing of mobile phones--capacity, program and facility adaptation planning
by Franke, C. & Basdere, B. & Ciupek, M. & Seliger, S.
- 571-584 Determination of recovery effort for a probabilistic recovery system under various inventory control policies
by BayIndIr, Z. Pelin & Dekker, Rommert & Porras, Eric
- 585-598 Dynamic performance of a hybrid inventory system with a Kanban policy in remanufacturing process
by Zhou, Li & Naim, Mohamed M. & Ou Tang & Towill, Denis R.
- 599-616 Product configuration optimization for disassembly planning: A differential approach
by Viswanathan, Shivakumar & Allada, Venkat
- 617-629 Modeling the problem of locating collection areas for urban waste management. An application to the metropolitan area of Barcelona
by Bautista, Joaquín & Pereira, Jordi
2006, Volume 34, Issue 5
- 417-426 Evaluating cost efficiency in central administrative services in UK universities
by Casu, B. & Thanassoulis, E.
- 427-438 Sharing shipment quantity information in the supply chain
by Zhang, Cheng & Tan, Gek-Woo & Robb, David J. & Zheng, Xin
- 439-447 The boys in the bubble: Internet entrepreneurs and stock market value
by Forbes, William
- 448-460 A process-oriented perspective of IS success: Examining the impact of IS on operational cost
by Byrd, Terry Anthony & Thrasher, Evelyn H. & Lang, Teresa & Davidson, Nancy W.
- 461-476 Two new robust genetic algorithms for the flowshop scheduling problem
by Ruiz, Rubén & Maroto, Concepciøn & Alcaraz, Javier
- 477-491 Estimation of Canadian commodity market risk premiums under price limits: Two-phase fuzzy approach
by Smimou, Kamal
- 492-500 Applications of sequential set partitioning: a set of technical information systems problems
by Osei-Bryson, Kweku-Muata & Joseph, Anito
- 501-504 A note on "Cooperative advertising, game theory and manufacturer-retailer supply chains"
by Xie, Jinxing & Ai, Song
- 505-515 Aligning operations, marketing, and competitive strategies to enhance performance: An empirical test in the retail banking industry
by Rhee, Munsung & Mehra, Satish
2006, Volume 34, Issue 4
- 327-336 Flow shop scheduling with deteriorating jobs under dominating machines
by Wang, Ji-Bo & Xia, Zun-Quan
- 337-343 Theoretical perspectives of trade-off analysis using DEA
by Asmild, Mette & Paradi, Joseph C. & Reese, David N.
- 344-358 On variance amplification in a three-echelon supply chain with minimum mean square error forecasting
by Hosoda, Takamichi & Disney, Stephen M.
- 359-371 Relationships among the academic business disciplines: a multi-method citation analysis
by Biehl, Markus & Kim, Henry & Wade, Michael
- 372-384 The contribution of measurement and information infrastructure to TQM success
by Taylor, W.A. & Wright, G.H.
- 385-396 An ant colony algorithm for solving budget constrained and unconstrained dynamic facility layout problems
by Baykasoglu, Adil & Dereli, Turkay & Sabuncu, Ibrahim
- 397-405 An experimental study of brand signal quality of products in an asymmetric information environment
by Tsao, Hsiu-Yuan & Pitt, Leyland F. & Berthon, Pierre
- 406-416 Near-optimal control policy for loss networks
by Ku, Cheng-Yuan & Yen, David C. & Chang, I-Chiu & Huang, Shi-Ming & Jordan, Scott
2006, Volume 34, Issue 3
- 209-219 The multiple traveling salesman problem: an overview of formulations and solution procedures
by Bektas, Tolga
- 220-230 A grouping genetic algorithm for registration area planning
by Vroblefski, Mark & Brown, Evelyn C.
- 231-235 An ISO 9001:2000-based framework for realizing quality in small businesses
by Aldowaisan, Tariq A. & Youssef, Ashraf S.
- 236-253 The effect of top management support of SISP on strategic IS management: insights from the US electric power industry
by Kearns, Grover S.
- 254-273 An exploratory study of manufacturing strategy practices of machinery manufacturing companies in India
by Dangayach, G.S. & Deshmukh, S.G.
- 274-282 Effects of maintenance policies on the productivity of flexible manufacturing cells
by Savsar, Mehmet
- 283-295 A network economic model for supply chain versus supply chain competition
by Zhang, Ding
- 296-312 The integration of TQM and technology/R&D management in determining quality and innovation performance
by Prajogo, Daniel I. & Sohal, Amrik S.
- 313-326 Contemporary maintenance management: process, framework and supporting pillars
by Crespo Marquez, Adolfo & Gupta, Jatinder N.D.
2006, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 107-124 The impact of supply chain management practices on competitive advantage and organizational performance
by Li, Suhong & Ragu-Nathan, Bhanu & Ragu-Nathan, T.S. & Subba Rao, S.
- 125-134 Design and implementation of a semantic image classification and retrieval of organizational memory information systems using analytical hierarchy process
by Chou, Tzu-Chuan & Cheng, Shyi-Chyi
- 135-148 Egoist's dilemma: a DEA game
by Nakabayashi, Ken & Tone, Kaoru
- 149-157 Precision parameter in the variable precision rough sets model: an application
by Su, Chao-Ton & Hsu, Jyh-Hwa
- 158-166 Interactive fuzzy goal programming for multi-objective transportation problems
by Abd El-Wahed, Waiel F. & Lee, Sang M.
- 167-177 An interactive decision support system for an aggregate production planning model based on multiple criteria mixed integer linear programming
by Gomes da Silva, Carlos & Figueira, José & Lisboa, João & Barman, Samir
- 178-188 Converging trend of innovation efforts in high technology firms under paradigm shift--a case of Japan's electrical machinery
by Watanabe, Chihiro & Yong Hur, Jae & Lei, Shanyu
- 189-195 A multivariate analysis of the financial characteristics of foreign and domestic banks in the UK
by Kosmidou, K. & Pasiouras, F. & Zopounidis, C. & Doumpos, M.
- 196-208 Single cycle policies for the one-warehouse N-retailer inventory/distribution system
by Abdul-Jalbar, Beatriz & Gutiérrez, Jose M. & Sicilia, Joaquín
2006, Volume 34, Issue 1
- 1-18 Evolutionary strategy for manufacturing cell design
by Stawowy, Adam
- 19-27 Technology advancement strategy on patronage decisions: the role of switching costs in high-technology markets
by Pae, Jae H. & Hyun, Jung Suk
- 28-40 Identifying traffic safety best practice: an application of DEA and Malmquist indices
by Odeck, James
- 41-55 An analytic model for locating facilities strategically
by Partovi, Fariborz Y.
- 56-69 A genetic algorithm approach to developing the multi-echelon reverse logistics network for product returns
by Min, Hokey & Jeung Ko, Hyun & Seong Ko, Chang
- 70-80 Efficient frontiers for electricity procurement by an LDC with multiple purchase options
by Woo, Chi-Keung & Horowitz, Ira & Olson, Arne & Horii, Brian & Baskette, Carmen
- 81-89 Total tardiness minimization on unrelated parallel machine scheduling with auxiliary equipment constraints
by Chen, Jeng-Fung & Wu, Tai-Hsi
- 90-101 Critical acceptance values and sample sizes of a variables sampling plan for very low fraction of defectives
by Pearn, W.L. & Wu, Chien-Wei
2005, Volume 33, Issue 6
- 467-471 A note on "Khouja and Park, optimal lot sizing under continuous price decrease, Omega 31 (2003)"
by Teunter, Ruud
- 472-482 The impact of component commonality in an assemble-to-order environment under supply and demand uncertainty
by Mohebbi, E. & Choobineh, F.
- 483-490 A spanning heuristic for the unordered and ordered matching identification problem
by Kline, Douglas M. & Riggle, Charlene G. & Mehrez, Abraham
- 491-496 An effective total ranking model for a ranked voting system
by Foroughi, A.A. & Tamiz, M.
- 497-505 A hybrid ARIMA and support vector machines model in stock price forecasting
by Pai, Ping-Feng & Lin, Chih-Sheng
- 506-524 The theory of constraints: a methodology apart?--a comparison with selected OR/MS methodologies
by Davies, J. & Mabin, V.J. & Balderstone, S.J.
- 525-540 Definitions and linkages between operational and strategic flexibilities
by De Toni, Alberto & Tonchia, Stefano
- 541-541 Letter to the editor
by Huang, Yung-Fu
2005, Volume 33, Issue 5
- 379-384 Optimization and equilibrium problems with equilibrium constraints
by Mordukhovich, Boris S.
- 385-390 Measuring human development via data envelopment analysis: the case of Asia and the Pacific
by Despotis, D.K.
- 391-398 Application of fuzzy goal programming technique to land use planning in agricultural system
by Biswas, Animesh & Pal, Bijay Baran
- 399-405 Multi-objective scheduling of two-job families on a single machine
by Gupta, A.K. & Sivakumar, A.I.
- 407-411 Proximal proper efficiency in set-valued optimization
by Ruchi, Arora & Lalitha, C.S.
- 413-418 Multicriteria decision making for optimal blending for beneficiation of coal: a fuzzy programming approach
by Chakraborty, M. & Chandra, M.K.
- 419-423 Information sharing in supply chains
by Fiala, P.
- 425-429 Matrix games with fuzzy goals and fuzzy payoffs
by Vijay, V. & Chandra, S. & Bector, C.R.
- 431-434 A method of dissimilarity analysis
by Alam, S.S. & Ghosh, S.
- 435-450 Cost models for lot streaming in a multistage flow shop
by Chiu, Huan Neng & Chang, Jen Huei
- 451-465 Online buying behavior: a transaction cost economics perspective
by Teo, Thompson S.H. & Yu, Yuanyou
2005, Volume 33, Issue 4
- 283-306 Best practices in business process redesign: an overview and qualitative evaluation of successful redesign heuristics
by Reijers, H. A. & Liman Mansar, S.
- 307-318 On the product selection and plant dimensioning problem under uncertainty
by Alonso-Ayuso, A. & Escudero, L. F. & Garín, A. & Ortuño, M. T. & Pérez, G.
- 319-332 Integrating decision making and regulation in the management control process
by Papamichail, K. N. & Robertson, I.
- 333-343 An association-based clustering approach to order batching considering customer demand patterns
by Chen, Mu-Chen & Wu, Hsiao-Pin
- 345-355 A hybrid genetic algorithm for production and distribution
by Chan, Felix T. S. & Chung, S. H. & Wadhwa, Subhash
- 357-362 A slack-based measure of efficiency in context-dependent data envelopment analysis
by Morita, Hiroshi & Hirokawa, Koichiro & Zhu, Joe
- 363-376 Models for investment in electronic commerce--financial perspectives with empirical evidence
by Bergendahl, Goran
2005, Volume 33, Issue 3
- 189-202 Transfer of technologies: a cross-disciplinary taxonomy
by Reisman, Arnold
- 203-209 A new approach to evaluate reliability of multistate networks under the cost constraint
by Yeh, Wei-Chang
- 211-221 Coloring fuzzy graphs
by Muñoz, Susana & Teresa Ortuño, M. & Ramírez, Javier & Yáñez, Javier
- 223-234 Evaluating sustainable fishing development strategies using fuzzy MCDM approach
by Chiou, Hua-Kai & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung & Cheng, Ding-Chou
- 235-247 Competitive pricing of mixed retail and e-tail distribution channels
by Yao, Dong-Qing & Liu, John J.
- 249-254 Deviation measures of linguistic preference relations in group decision making
by Xu, Zeshui
- 255-265 Modified differential evolution: a greedy random strategy for genetic recombination
by Bergey, Paul K. & Ragsdale, Cliff
- 267-276 Partitioned fuzzy integral multinomial logit model for Taiwan's internet telephony market
by Tseng, Fang-Mei & Yu, Ching-Ying
- 277-282 Day-of-the-week effects in US and Asia-Pacific stock markets during the Asian financial crisis: a non-parametric approach
by Hui, Tak-Kee
2005, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 97-106 Production and inventory control with chaotic demands
by Wang, Kung-Jeng & Wee, Hui-Ming & Gao, Shin-Feng & Chung, Shen-Lian
- 107-118 Confirmatory factor analysis and factorial invariance of the impact of information technology instrument
by Torkzadeh, Gholamreza & Koufteros, Xenophon & Doll, William J.