2003, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 113-125 Group cognitive mapping: a methodology and system for capturing and evaluating managerial and organizational cognition
by Tegarden, David P. & Sheetz, Steven D.
- 127-136 Immersive drama: testing health systems
by Bryant, James W. & Darwin, John
- 137-140 A note on a well-known dispatching rule to minimize total tardiness
by Naidu, Jaideep T.
- 141-154 Initiatives and outcomes of quality management implementation across industries
by Lai, Kee-hung & Cheng, T. C. E.
2003, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 1-15 Consider your options: changes to strategic value during implementation of advanced manufacturing technology
by MacDougall, Shelley L. & Pike, Richard H.
- 17-27 Simplified material flow holds the key to supply chain integration
by Childerhouse, Paul & Towill, Denis R.
- 29-39 Manufacturing networks and supply chains: an operations strategy perspective
by Rudberg, Martin & Olhager, Jan
- 41-53 A problem generator-solver heuristic for vehicle routing with soft time windows
by Ioannou, George & Kritikos, Manolis & Prastacos, Gregory
- 55-62 An evaluation of freight consolidation policies in global third party logistics
by Tyan, Jonah C. & Wang, Fu-Kwun & Du, Timon C.
2002, Volume 30, Issue 6
- 403-414 Reconsidering the exploration of power distance: an active case study approach
by Romm, Norma R. A. & Hsu, Cheng-Yi
- 415-421 Scheduling pre-printed newspaper advertising inserts using genetic algorithms
by Carter, Arthur E. & Ragsdale, Cliff T.
- 423-442 Operation-based flowtime estimation in a dynamic job shop
by Sabuncuoglu, I. & Comlekci, A.
- 443-449 Identifying non-competitive bids in construction contract auctions
by Skitmore, Martin
- 451-478 A critical review of end-user information system satisfaction research and a new research framework
by Au, Norman & Ngai, Eric W. T. & Cheng, T. C. Edwin
- 479-487 An investigation into a new class of vehicle routing problem with backhauls
by Wade, A. C. & Salhi, S.
2002, Volume 30, Issue 5
- 315-324 A comparison of approaches to exploit budget allocation data in cross-sectional maximum likelihood estimation of multi-attribute choice models
by González-Benito, Óscar & Santos-Requejo, Libia
- 325-333 A model for reverse logistics entry by third-party providers
by Krumwiede, Dennis W. & Sheu, Chwen
- 335-346 Scheduling hospital services: the efficacy of elective-surgery quotas
by Kim, Seung-Chul & Horowitz, Ira
- 347-357 Cooperative advertising, game theory and manufacturer-retailer supply chains
by Li, Susan X. & Huang, Zhimin & Zhu, Joe & Chau, Patrick Y. K.
- 359-365 A linkage between the Analytic Hierarchy Process and the Compromise Programming Models
by Escobar, María Teresa & Moreno-Jiménez, José María
- 367-379 The effect of the Bootstrap method on additive fixed data perturbation in statistical database
by Du, Timon C. & Wang, Fu-Kwun & Ro, Jen-Chuan
- 381-392 Influence of user participation on DSS use and decision accuracy
by Lawrence, Michael & Goodwin, Paul & Fildes, Robert
- 393-401 Fuzzy analytical approach to partnership selection in formation of virtual enterprises
by Mikhailov, L.
2002, Volume 30, Issue 4
- 249-264 Education, training and development policies and practices in medium-sized companies in the UK: do they really influence firm performance?
by Storey, D. J.
- 265-273 The impact of the product mix on the value of flexibility
by Bengtsson, Jens & Olhager, Jan
- 275-286 MRP in a job shop environment using a resource constrained project scheduling model
by Rom, Walter O. & Tukel, Oya Icmeli & Muscatello, Joseph R.
- 287-299 Nurturing clients' trust to encourage engagement success during the customization of ERP systems
by Gefen, David
- 301-314 Business school research: bridging the gap between producers and consumers
by Dossabhoy, Nasswan S. & Berger, Paul D.
2002, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 137-142 A mathematical programming analysis of public transit systems
by Willoughby, Keith A.
- 143-154 Growth, management and financing of new technology-based firms--assessing value-added contributions of firms located on and off Science Parks
by Lindelöf, Peter & Löfsten, Hans
- 155-170 Planning and re-planning in project and production scheduling
by M. Calhoun, Kevin & Deckro, Richard F. & Moore, James T. & Chrissis, James W. & Van Hove, John C.
- 171-183 An AHP analysis of quality in AI and DSS journals
by Forgionne, Guisseppi A. & Kohli, Rajiv & Jennings, Darniet
- 185-195 Adjusting financial ratios: a Bayesian analysis of the Spanish manufacturing sector
by Gallizo, José Luis & Jiménez, Fernando & Salvador, Manuel
- 197-213 Reliability evaluation for airline network design in response to fluctuation in passenger demand
by Hsu, Chaug-Ing & Wen, Yuh-Horng
- 215-225 Challenging the paradigm of the process enterprise: a case-study analysis of BPR implementation
by Silvestro, Rhian & Westley, Charles
- 227-242 Facilitating bid evaluation in public call for tenders: a socio-technical approach
by Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Corrêa, Émerson C. & De Corte, Jean-Marie & Vansnick, Jean-Claude
- 243-248 A potential use of data envelopment analysis for the inverse classification problem
by Pendharkar, Parag C.
2002, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 69-76 An analysis of a hybrid neural network and pattern recognition technique for predicting short-term increases in the NYSE composite index
by Leigh, W. & Paz, M. & Purvis, R.
- 77-87 The importance of operations management problems in service organizations
by Wright, Christine M. & Mechling, George
- 89-95 Aggregation of preferences in an environmental economics context: a goal-programming approach
by Linares, Pedro & Romero, Carlos
- 97-108 Optimal market timing strategies under transaction costs
by Li, Wei & Lam, Kin
- 109-126 Journal characteristics, rankings and social acculturation in operations management
by Vastag, Gyula & Montabon, Frank
- 127-135 Integrating management judgment and statistical methods to improve short-term forecasts
by Goodwin, Paul
2002, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 1-18 A review of research on the negative accounting relationship between risk and return: Bowman's paradox
by Nickel, Manuel Núñez & Rodriguez, Manuel Cano
- 19-31 An effective R&D performance measurement system: survey of Korean R&D researchers
by Kim, Bowon & Oh, Heungshik
- 33-44 Regulating the domestic air travel in India: an umpire's game
by Bhaumik, P. K.
- 45-50 The value of information in the multi-item newsboy problem
by Casimir, Rommert J.
- 51-68 International market selection strategies selected by 'micro' and 'small' firms
by Westhead, Paul & Wright, Mike & Ucbasaran, Deniz
2001, Volume 29, Issue 6
- 457-471 An analysis of environmental management, organizational context and performance of Spanish hotels
by Álvarez Gil, M. J. & Burgos Jiménez, J. & Céspedes Lorente, J. J.
- 473-478 Analysis of advertising lifetime for mobile phone
by Sohn, So Young & Choi, Hong
- 479-490 Bipolar value-driven joint product costing
by Dixon, R. & Trenchard, P. M.
- 491-499 Learning curve analysis in total productive maintenance
by Wang, F. -K. & Lee, W.
- 501-511 Solving hybrid flow shop problem using energetic reasoning and global operations
by Néron, Emmanuel & Baptiste, Philippe & Gupta, Jatinder N. D.
- 513-523 Assigning students to academic majors
by Saber, Hussein M. & Ghosh, Jay B.
- 525-542 Motivation for ISO 14000 certification: development of a predictive model
by Quazi, Hesan A. & Khoo, Yee-Koon & Tan, Chin-Meng & Wong, Poh-Seng
- 543-552 Cyclicality of capital-intensive industries: a system dynamics simulation study of the paper industry
by Berends, P. A. J. & Romme, A. G. L.
- 553-560 A comparison of three weight elicitation methods: good, better, and best
by Bottomley, Paul A. & Doyle, John R.
- 561-576 Variable precision rough set theory and data discretisation: an application to corporate failure prediction
by Beynon, Malcolm J. & Peel, Michael J.
- 577-584 A near-optimal heuristic for the sequencing problem in multiple-batch flow-shops with small equal sublots
by Kalir, Adar A. & Sarin, Subhash C.
- 585-597 Applying fuzzy logic to personnel assessment: a case study
by Capaldo, Guido & Zollo, Giuseppe
- 599-608 Heuristic algorithms for the two-machine flowshop with limited machine availability
by Blazewicz, Jacek & Breit, Joachim & Formanowicz, Piotr & Kubiak, Wieslaw & Schmidt, Günter
2001, Volume 29, Issue 5
- 375-390 The syndication of venture capital investments
by Lockett, Andy & Wright, Mike
- 391-404 Detecting errors in data: clarification of the impact of base rate expectations and incentives
by Klein, Barbara D.
- 405-415 Evaluating airline competitiveness using multiattribute decision making
by Chang, Yu-Hern & Yeh, Chung-Hsing
- 417-428 Retailer's response to special sales: price discount vs. trade credit
by Arcelus, F. J. & Shah, Nita H. & Srinivasan, G.
- 429-443 Linking organizational context with structure: a preliminary investigation of the information processing view
by Wang, Eric T. G.
- 445-456 Effects of error factors and prior incremental practice on spreadsheet error detection: an experimental study
by Teo, Thompson S. H. & Lee-Partridge, Joo Eng
2001, Volume 29, Issue 4
- 299-307 Sales performance measurement in bank branches
by Cook, Wade D. & Hababou, Moez
- 309-317 Application of support vector machines in financial time series forecasting
by Tay, Francis E. H. & Cao, Lijuan
- 319-333 A simple neural network for ARMA(p,q) time series
by Hwarng, H. Brian & Ang, H. T.
- 335-342 An evaluation of the DBR control mechanism in a job shop environment
by Chakravorty, Satya S.
- 343-359 TQM implementation: an empirical examination and proposed generic model
by Ghobadian, A. & Gallear, D.
- 361-374 An empirical study of design and testing of hybrid evolutionary-neural approach for classification
by Pendharkar, Parag C.
2001, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 221-231 The study of global business ethics in East Asia: Taiwanese enterprises in Indonesia as targets
by Wu, Chen-Fong
- 233-242 Determinants of intranet diffusion and infusion
by Eder, Lauren B. & Igbaria, Magid
- 243-247 The effect of setup time reduction on its variance
by Samaddar, Subhashish
- 249-272 An integrated survey of deterministic project scheduling
by Kolisch, R. & Padman, R.
- 273-289 Insights into neural-network forecasting of time series corresponding to ARMA(p,q) structures
by Hwarng, H. Brian
- 291-297 Three-group classification with unequal misclassification costs: a mathematical programming approach
by Loucopoulos, Constantine
2001, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 113-124 The relationship between JIT practices and type of production system
by White, Richard E. & Prybutok, Victor
- 125-142 Fit in strategic information technology management research: an empirical comparison of perspectives
by Bergeron, François & Raymond, Louis & Rivard, Suzanne
- 143-156 Resource constraints and information systems implementation in Singaporean small businesses
by Thong, James Y. L.
- 157-170 Comparative analysis of model management and relational database management
by Tsai, Yao-Chuan
- 171-182 An application of the AHP in vendor selection of a telecommunications system
by Tam, Maggie C. Y. & Tummala, V. M. Rao
- 183-191 Optimizing multi-stage production with constant lot size and varying number of unequal sized batches
by Bogaschewsky, Ronald W. & Buscher, Udo D. & Lindner, Gerd
- 193-206 User segmentation of online music services using fuzzy clustering
by Ozer, Muammer
- 207-219 Inter-firm co-ordination: international versus domestic buyer-seller relationships
by Andersen, Otto & Buvik, Arnt
2001, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 1-18 A use of a nonparametric statistic for DEA frontier shift: the Kruskal and Wallis rank test
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Aoki, Shingo
- 19-27 Modelling police success in catching burglars in the act
by Coupe, R. T. & Girling, A. J.
- 29-48 An empirically derived model of the role of IS networks in business process improvement initiatives
by Bhatt, Ganesh D. & Stump, Rodney L.
- 49-61 The allocation of promotion budget to maximize customer equity
by Berger, Paul D. & Bechwati, Nada Nasr
- 63-71 Extended lexicographic goal programming: a unifying approach
by Romero, Carlos
- 73-83 Greek hospitals: how well their resources are used
by Giokas, Dimitris I.
- 85-96 Assessing the relationship between practice changes and process improvement in new product development
by Maylor, Harvey
- 97-109 Assessing financial risks using a multicriteria sorting procedure: the case of country risk assessment
by Doumpos, Michael & Zopounidis, Constantin
2000, Volume 28, Issue 6
- 611-629 Waiting: integrating social and psychological perspectives in operations management
by Nie, Winter
- 631-651 Just-in-time purchasing: an empirical study of operational practices, supplier development and performance
by De Toni, Alberto & Nassimbeni, Guido
- 653-666 A characterisation of logistics networks for product recovery
by Fleischmann, Mortiz & Krikke, Hans Ronald & Dekker, Rommert & Flapper, Simme Douwe P.
- 667-679 Assessing the impact of proactive versus reactive modes of strategic information systems planning
by King, William R. & Teo, Thompson S. H.
- 681-692 Information systems and occupational stress: a theoretical framework
by Thong, James Y. L. & Yap, Chee-Sing
- 693-710 Trade-offs among the elements of flexibility: a comparison from the automotive industry
by Koste, Lori L. & Malhotra, Manoj K.
- 711-723 Toward re-engineering models and algorithms of facility layout
by Hassan, Mohsen M. D.
- 725-737 E-commerce: the role of familiarity and trust
by Gefen, David
2000, Volume 28, Issue 5
- 485-499 The impact of rhetorical strategies on innovation decisions: an experimental study
by King, William R. & Kugler, Jose L.
- 501-512 A simulation of factors affecting machine learning techniques: an examination of partitioning and class proportions
by Kattan, Michael W. & Cooper, Randolph B.
- 513-524 An iterative feature reduction algorithm for probabilistic neural networks
by Tsai, Chih-Yang
- 525-540 Strategic outsourcing through specifications
by Nellore, Rajesh & Söderquist, Klas
- 541-553 Hybrid strategies as a strategic challenge -- the case of the German automotive industry
by Proff, Heike
- 555-565 Confidence intervals for controlling the probability of bankruptcy
by Barniv, Ran & Mehrez, Abraham & Kline, Douglas M.
- 567-579 Information systems: what sort of science is it?
by Avgerou, Chrisanthi
- 581-598 A multi-objective approach to simultaneous strategic and operational planning in supply chain design
by Sabri, Ehap H. & Beamon, Benita M.
- 599-607 A Bayesian approach to the evaluation of stochastic signals of product quality
by Hudson, John
2000, Volume 28, Issue 4
- 373-384 Towards a definition of flexibility: in search of the Holy Grail?
by Golden, William & Powell, Philip
- 385-398 Stochastic DEA for restructure strategy: an application to a Japanese petroleum company
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki
- 399-408 Hedonic regressions: an application to VCRs using scanner data
by Silver, Mick
- 409-415 How to set the holding cost rates in average cost inventory models with reverse logistics?
by Teunter, Ruud H. & van der Laan, Erwin & Inderfurth, Karl
- 417-431 Market use of disclosure components in interim reports
by Kanto, Antti J. & Schadewitz, Hannu J.
- 433-444 A coal shipping and blending problem for an electric utility company
by Liu, Chiun-Ming & Sherali, Hanif D.
- 445-454 Inter-firm dependence, environmental uncertainty and vertical co-ordination in industrial buyer-seller relationships
by Buvik, Arnt & Grønhaug, Kjell
- 455-466 Option price forecasting using neural networks
by Yao, Jingtao & Li, Yili & Tan, Chew Lim
- 467-480 Material selection and product safety: theory versus practice
by Dowlatshahi, S.
- 481-483 A note on the procedure MFL for a more-for-less solution in transportation problems
by Adlakha, Veena & Kowalski, Krzysztof
2000, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 249-268 The paradigm is dead, the paradigm is dead...long live the paradigm: the legacy of Burrell and Morgan
by Goles, Tim & Hirschheim, Rudy
- 269-275 Optimal policies for maintaining a supply service in the Norwegian Sea
by Fagerholt, Kjetil & Lindstad, Håkon
- 277-292 TQM and BPR: lessons for maintenance management
by Hipkin, I. B. & De Cock, C.
- 293-302 Using client-variance information to improve dynamic appointment scheduling performance
by Rohleder, Thomas R. & Klassen, Kenneth J.
- 303-312 Creativity, design and style in MS/OR
by Keys, Paul
- 313-326 A comparison of four methods for minimizing total tardiness on a single processor with sequence dependent setup times
by Tan, Keah-Choon & Narasimhan, Ram & Rubin, Paul A. & Ragatz, Gary L.
- 327-346 Quantitative modeling and technology driven departmental course scheduling
by Boronico, Jess
- 347-359 An Erlang-based stochastic model for patient flow
by Côté, Murray J. & Stein, William E.
- 361-369 Constrained service reliability under stochastic demand
by Horowitz, Ira
2000, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 125-141 A framework for measuring the efficiency of organizational investments in information technology using data envelopment analysis
by Shafer, Scott M. & Byrd, Terry A.
- 143-153 Maximizing workforce diversity in project teams: a network flow approach
by Bhadury, Joyendu & Mighty, E. Joy & Damar, Hario
- 155-173 Operations strategy, environmental uncertainty and performance: a path analytic model of industries in developing countries
by Badri, Masood A. & Davis, Donald & Davis, Donna
- 175-184 A neural network model for solving the lot-sizing problem
by Gaafar, Lotfi K. & Choueiki, M. Hisham
- 185-194 Using principal component analysis in process performance for multivariate data
by Wang, F. K. & Du, T. C. T.
- 195-213 Towards a taxonomy of search patterns of manufacturing flexibility in small and medium-sized firms
by Braglia, Marcello & Petroni, Alberto
- 215-221 On modeling time series data using spreadsheets
by Ragsdale, Cliff T. & Plane, Donald R.
- 225-228 George Mitchell's socks
by Miser[maltese cross], Hugh J.
- 229-232 Sockwear and its analysis: an examination of the Jones and Morse-Jones approaches
by Keys, Paul
- 233-234 George Mitchell's socks: Jones the technologist
by Smith, Alan
- 235-235 Socks and cases
by Mitchell, George
- 237-239 Measuring research quality: peer review 1, citation indices 0
by Brinn, Tony & Jones, Michael John & Pendlebury, Maurice
- 241-245 Is content analysis either practical or desirable for research evaluation?
by Ormerod, R. J.
- 247-248 A role for content analysis in research on MS/OR research literature
by Reisman, Arnold & Kirschnick, Frank A.
2000, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 1-15 Telling stories: a metagame description of a conflict
by Klein, Jonathan H.
- 17-36 A multi-method evaluation of journals in the decision and management sciences by US academics
by Donohue, Joan M. & Fox, Jeremy B.
- 37-50 The Dempster-Shafer theory of evidence: an alternative approach to multicriteria decision modelling
by Beynon, Malcolm & Curry, Bruce & Morgan, Peter
- 51-76 The impact of learning, forgetting and capacity profiles on the acquisition of advanced technology
by Gagnon, Roger J. & Sheu, Chwen
- 77-95 Organisational diversity, evolution and cladistic classifications
by McCarthy, Ian & Ridgway, Keith & Leseure, Michel & Fieller, Nick
- 97-110 International operations management and operations management research: a comparative analysis
by Prasad, Sameer & Babbar, Sunil & Calis, Ayhan
- 111-122 Algorithms for adjusting shapes of departments in block layouts on the grid-based plane
by Lee, Geun-Cheol & Kim, Yeong-Dae
1999, Volume 27, Issue 6
- 595-604 Revisiting the stock price impact of quality awards
by Adams, Greg & McQueen, Grant & Seawright, Kristie
- 605-616 Selecting IT applications in manufacturing: a KBS approach
by Kathuria, Ravi & Anandarajan, Murugan & Igbaria, Magid
- 617-635 The determinants of top management pay
by Firth, M. & Tam, M. & Tang, M.
- 637-645 Performance evaluation based on multiple attributes with nonparametric frontiers
by Caporaletti, L. E. & Dulá, J. H. & Womer, N. K.
- 647-660 Revisiting management innovation and change programmes: strategic vision or tunnel vision?
by Currie, W. L.
- 661-677 An analytic hierarchy process based simulation model for entry mode decision regarding foreign direct investment
by Levary, Reuven R. & Wan, Ke
- 679-684 Comparing backpropagation with a genetic algorithm for neural network training
by Gupta, Jatinder N. D. & Sexton, Randall S.
1999, Volume 27, Issue 5
- 497-514 The large Spanish industrial company: strategies of the most competitive factories
by Avella, Lucía & Fernández, Esteban & Vázquez, Camilo J.
- 515-524 Business process reengineering: an approach for process mapping
by Aldowaisan, Tariq A. & Gaafar, Lotfi K.
- 525-535 A methodology for solving single-model, stochastic assembly line balancing problem
by Sarin, Subhash C. & Erel, Erdal & Dar-El, Ezey M.
- 537-553 The single-period (news-vendor) problem: literature review and suggestions for future research
by Khouja, Moutaz
- 555-568 Scheduling for non regular performance measure under the due window approach
by Sabuncuoglu, Ihsan & Lejmi, Tahar
- 569-582 Data quality in neural network models: effect of error rate and magnitude of error on predictive accuracy
by Klein, B. D. & Rossin, D. F.
- 583-592 Cellular vs process layouts: an analytic investigation of the impact of learning on shop performance
by Kannan, Vijay R. & Palocsay, Susan W.
1999, Volume 27, Issue 4
- 407-419 A fuzzy credit-rating approach for commercial loans: a Taiwan case
by Chen, Liang-Hsuan & Chiou, Tai-Wei
- 421-430 A decomposition approach to a multi-period vehicle scheduling problem
by Kim, Jung-Ug & Kim, Yeong-Dae
- 431-443 Framework for change notification and view synchronization in distributed model management systems
by Huh, Soon-Young & Kim, Hyung-Min & Chung, Q. B.
- 445-450 Prototyping a financial DSS
by Lawrence, Michael & Sim, William
- 451-465 The practice of investment management in Hong Kong: market forecasting and stock selection
by Wong, Michael Chak-sham & Cheung, Yan-Leung
- 467-484 Adoption of new information technologies in rural small businesses
by Premkumar, G. & Roberts, Margaret
- 485-495 An improved heuristic for the single-machine, weighted-tardiness problem
by Holsenback, J. E. & Russell, R. M. & Markland, R. E. & Philipoom, P. R.
1999, Volume 27, Issue 3
- 295-304 Understanding DSS value: an options perspective
by Kumar, Ram L.
- 305-314 Towards realism in network simulation
by Williams, Terry
- 315-326 DEA non-parametric ranking test and index measurement: slack-adjusted DEA and an application to Japanese agriculture cooperatives
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki
- 327-339 The development of a tool for measuring the perceived impact of information technology on work
by Torkzadeh, G. & Doll, W. J.
- 341-347 Distance-based consensus methods: a goal programming approach
by González-Pachøn, Jacinto & Romero, Carlos
- 349-362 Control of complex manufacturing processes: a comparison of SPC methods with a radial basis function neural network
by West, David A. & Mangiameli, Paul M. & Chen, Shaw K.
- 363-372 Using genetic algorithms to assess the impact of pricing activity timing
by Klemz, Bruce R.
- 373-380 Predicting mutual fund performance using artificial neural networks
by Indro, D. C. & Jiang, C. X. & Patuwo, B. E. & Zhang, G. P.
- 381-388 On the fixed-charge transportation problem
by Adlakha, Veena & Kowalski, Krzysztof
- 389-396 Risk aggregation and the efficient selection of joint projects by a consortium
by Aloysius, John A.
- 397-401 Critically evaluating an applications vs theory framework for research quality
by Jones, Michael John
- 403-405 Evaluating OR/MS research
by Doyle, John R.
1999, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 139-153 DEA sensitivity analysis by changing a reference set: regional contribution to Japanese industrial development
by Hibiki, Norio & Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki
- 155-165 Decision-makers' perceptions of the value and impact of visual interactive modelling
by Bell, Peter C. & Anderson, Chris K. & Staples, D. Sandy & Elder, Mark
- 167-177 Electronic workplace monitoring: What employees think
by Oz, Effy & Glass, Richard & Behling, Robert
- 179-188 Extensions of Pareto efficiency analysis to integer goal programming
by Tamiz, M. & Mirrazavi, S. K. & Jones, D. F.
- 189-200 Identification of demand patterns for selective processing: a case study
by Businger, Mark P. & Read, Robert R.
- 201-217 Measurement of the performance of an investment bank using the operational competitiveness rating procedure
by Parkan, Celik & Wu, Ming-Lu
- 219-239 A review of scheduling research involving setup considerations
by Allahverdi, Ali & Gupta, Jatinder N. D. & Aldowaisan, Tariq
- 241-258 Mutual fund performance appraisals: a multi-horizon perspective with endogenous benchmarking
by Morey, Matthew R. & Morey, Richard C.
- 259-274 Visions of community for community OR
by Midgley, Gerald & Ochoa-Arias, Alejandro E
- 275-284 A network flow model for the capacitated lot-sizing problem
by Armentano, Vinícius A. & França, Paulo M. & de Toledo, Franklina M. B.
- 285-292 Determinants of ISO accreditation in the New Zealand manufacturing sector
by Adams, Mike
1999, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 1-11 An investigation of returns to scale in data envelopment analysis
by Seiford, Lawrence M. & Zhu, Joe
- 13-24 Disparities in the prices of new and old models when they coexist in the market: some econometric estimates
by Silver, Mick
- 25-37 Intrinsic and extrinsic motivation in Internet usage
by Teo, Thompson S. H. & Lim, Vivien K. G. & Lai, Raye Y. C.
- 39-59 Pooling in multi-location periodic inventory distribution systems
by Tagaras, George