2005, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 153-162 Just in time, total quality management, and supply chain management: understanding their linkages and impact on business performance
by Kannan, Vijay R. & Tan, Keah Choon
- 163-174 A joint economic lot size model for raw material ordering, manufacturing setup, and finished goods delivering
by Lee, Wenyih
- 175-187 Validating measures of information technology outsourcing risk factors
by Bahli, Bouchaib & Rivard, Suzanne
2005, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 1-15 Environmental proactivity and business performance: an empirical analysis
by González-Benito, Javier & González-Benito, Óscar
- 17-31 Evaluation of enterprise-level benefits of manufacturing flexibility
by Chandra, Charu & Everson, Mark & Grabis, Janis
- 33-45 Dynamic vehicle routing for online B2C delivery
by Du, Timon C. & Li, Eldon Y. & Chou, Defrose
- 47-53 Joint inventory and technology selection decisions
by Khouja, Moutaz
- 55-64 Hierarchical fuzzy integral stated preference method for Taiwan's broadband service market
by Tseng, Fang-Mei & Chiu, Yu-Jing
- 65-71 A novel representation of graph structures in web mining and data analysis
by Blazewicz, Jacek & Pesch, Erwin & Sterna, Malgorzata
- 73-83 Soft TQM, hard TQM, and organisational performance relationships: an empirical investigation
by Rahman, Shams-ur & Bullock, Philip
- 85-91 A quadratic interval logit model for forecasting bankruptcy
by Tseng, Fang-Mei & Lin, Lin
2004, Volume 32, Issue 6
- 407-424 Consumer trust in B2C e-Commerce and the importance of social presence: experiments in e-Products and e-Services
by Gefen, David & Straub, Detmar W.
- 425-442 The impact of environmental characteristics on TQM principles and organizational performance
by Mar Fuentes-Fuentes, M. & Albacete-Sáez, Carlos A. & Lloréns-Montes, F. Javier
- 443-458 A fuzzy approach to qualitative cross impact analysis
by Asan, Umut & Erhan Bozdag, Cafer & Polat, Seçkin
- 459-471 A path analytic study of the effect of top management support for information systems performance
by Ragu-Nathan, Bhanu S. & Apigian, Charles H. & Ragu-Nathan, T. S. & Tu, Qiang
- 473-480 A time-varying weights tuning method of the double EWMA controller
by Su, Chao-Ton & Hsu, Chun-Chin
2004, Volume 32, Issue 5
- 333-344 Real-time schedule adjustment decisions: a case study
by Hur, Daesik & Mabert, Vincent A. & Bretthauer, K.M.Kurt M.
- 345-352 New heuristics for m-machine no-wait flowshop to minimize total completion time
by Aldowaisan, Tariq & Allahverdi, Ali
- 353-359 Scheduling two-component products on parallel machines
by Yang, W.-H.Wen-Hua
- 361-371 National differences and ERP implementation: issues and challenges
by Sheu, Chwen & Chae, Bongsug & Yang, C.-L.Chen-Lung
- 373-383 On models for the operation of a class of electronic marketplaces
by Scott, Carlton H. & Scott, J.E.Judy E.
- 385-394 Selecting portfolios for mutual funds
by Ballestero, Enrique & Pla-Santamaria, David
- 395-405 Business technology complementarities: impacts of the presence and strategic timing of ERP on B2B e-commerce technology efficiencies
by Bendoly, Elliot & Kaefer, Frederick
2004, Volume 32, Issue 4
- 261-272 Establishing the "practical frontier" in data envelopment analysis
by Sowlati, Taraneh & Paradi, Joseph C.
- 273-284 An analysis of Spanish investment fund performance: some considerations concerning Sharpe's ratio
by Ferruz Agudo, Luis & Sarto Marzal, José Luis
- 285-293 An empirical analysis of integer programming formulations for the permutation flowshop
by Tseng, Fan T. & Stafford, Edward F. & Gupta, Jatinder N. D.
- 295-300 Mass customization in operations management: oxymoron or reality?
by Selladurai, R. S.
- 301-312 Supply chain coordination with demand disruptions
by Qi, Xiangtong & Bard, Jonathan F. & Yu, Gang
- 313-322 Models for performance benchmarking: measuring the effect of e-business activities on banking performance
by Cook, Wade D. & Seiford, Lawrence M. & Zhu, Joe
- 323-332 A multiple-criteria framework for evaluation of decision support systems
by Phillips-Wren, Gloria E. & Hahn, Eugene D. & Forgionne, Guisseppi A.
2004, Volume 32, Issue 3
- 179-199 Early supplier involvement in the design process: lessons from the electronics industry
by McIvor, R. & Humphreys, P.
- 201-211 Risks associated with market timing under different market conditions
by Dumont de Chassart, Marc & Firer, Colin
- 213-219 Ranking efficient units in DEA
by Chen, Yao
- 221-229 Measures of organizational effectiveness: private and public sector performance
by Parhizgari, A. M. & Ronald Gilbert, G.
- 231-244 The application of fuzzy decision tree analysis in an exposition of the antecedents of audit fees
by Beynon, Malcolm J. & Peel, Michael J. & Tang, Yu-Cheng
- 245-260 Determining technology strategy in developing countries
by Hipkin, Ian
2004, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 87-95 A selective data retention approach in massive databases
by Kalfus, Orly & Ronen, Boaz & Spiegler, Israel
- 97-100 'Simple' neural networks for forecasting
by Curry, Bruce
- 101-110 Centralised target setting for regional recycling operations using DEA
by Lozano, S. & Villa, G. & Adenso-Díaz, B.
- 111-120 On time series data and optimal parameters
by Rasmussen, Rasmus
- 121-129 Employee scheduling and makespan minimization in a flow shop with multi-processor work stations: a case study
by Huq, Faizul & Cutright, Kenneth & Martin, Clarence
- 131-143 The impact of supplier development on buyer-supplier performance
by Humphreys, P. K. & Li, W. L. & Chan, L. Y.
- 145-153 Job scheduling with dual criteria and sequence-dependent setups: mathematical versus genetic programming
by Lee, Sang M. & Asllani, Arben A.
- 155-160 How efficient is naive portfolio diversification? an educational note
by Tang, Gordon Y. N.
- 161-166 Echelon stock based continuous review (R,Q) policy for fast moving items
by Mitra, Subrata & Chatterjee, A. K.
- 167-177 Random effects choice models: seeking latent predisposition segments in the context of retail store format selection
by González-Benito, Óscar
2004, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 1-7 "Attack or convert?": early evidence from European on-line banking
by Bughin, Jacques
- 9-15 How many suppliers are best? A decision-analysis approach
by Berger, Paul D. & Gerstenfeld, Arthur & Zeng, Amy Z.
- 17-23 A general model framework for DEA
by Kleine, A.
- 25-29 Market arbitrage versus agent arbitrage
by Modesti, P.
- 31-39 Provider-user differences in perceived usefulness of forecasting formats
by Önkal, Dilek & Bolger, Fergus
- 41-55 Information technology investments in purchasing: an empirical investigation of communications, relationship and performance outcomes
by Sriram, Ven & Stump, Rodney
- 57-75 The control of the setting up of a predictive maintenance programme using a system of indicators
by Carnero Moya, M. Carmen
- 77-83 Impact of process change on customer perception of waiting time: a field study
by Luo, Wenhong & J. Liberatore, Matthew & L. Nydick, Robert & B. Chung, Q & Sloane, Elliot
2003, Volume 31, Issue 6
- 423-437 Determining attribute weights using mathematical programming
by Shirland, Larry E. & Jesse, Richard R. & Thompson, Ronald L. & Iacovou, Charalambos L.
- 439-450 Performance measurement with classification information: an enhanced additive DEA model
by Bala, Kamel & Cook, Wade D.
- 451-457 Optimal knowledge outsourcing model
by Gavious, Arieh & Rabinowitz, Gad
- 459-469 Minimization of maximum lateness under linear deterioration
by Hsu, Y. S. & Lin, B. M. T.
- 471-481 A multi-faced buildup algorithm for three-dimensional packing problems
by Lim, A. & Rodrigues, B. & Wang, Y.
- 483-498 Adoption of WAP-enabled mobile phones among Internet users
by Teo, T. S. H. & Pok, Siau Heong
- 499-509 Quality strategies in supply chain alliances of disposable items
by Singer, Marcos & Donoso, Patricio & Traverso, Pedro
- 511-522 The efficacy of using judgmental versus quantitative forecasting methods in practice
by Sanders, Nada R. & Manrodt, Karl B.
- 523-538 Characterising persistence of performance amongst South African general equity unit trusts
by Collinet, Lance & Firer, Colin
- 539-545 Optimal lot sizing under continuous price decrease
by Khouja, Moutaz & Park, Sungjune
2003, Volume 31, Issue 5
- 339-348 A better probability model for the racetrack using Beyer speed numbers
by Rosenbloom, E. S.
- 349-363 Assessing the consumer decision process in the digital marketplace
by Teo, Thompson S. H. & Yeong, Yon Ding
- 365-378 The capacitated lot sizing problem: a review of models and algorithms
by Karimi, B. & Fatemi Ghomi, S. M. T. & Wilson, J. M.
- 379-385 Cash versus installment purchasing: contrasting axiomatic and experimental approaches to a new concept
by Troutt, Marvin D. & Acar, William
- 387-395 Applying MIXALG procedure in a routing problem to optimize food product delivery
by Faulin, Javier
- 397-408 Context-dependent data envelopment analysis--Measuring attractiveness and progress
by Seiford, Lawrence M. & Zhu, Joe
- 409-412 Commentary on "a review of research on the negative accounting relationship between risk and return: Bowman's paradox by M.N. Nickel and M.C. Rodriguez"
by Brockett, Patrick L. & Cooper, William W. & Kwon, K. H. & Ruefli, T. W.
- 413-416 Author's reply
by Rodríguez, Manuel Cano & Nickel, Manuel Núñez
- 417-421 Author's response
by Brockett, Patrick L. & Cooper, William W. & Kwon, K. H. & Ruefli, T. W.
2003, Volume 31, Issue 4
- 247-251 The total cost bounds of the transportation problem with varying demand and supply
by Liu, Shiang-Tai
- 253-268 The information systems environment of time-based competitors
by Rondeau, Patrick J. & Ragu-Nathan, T. S. & Vonderembse, Mark A.
- 269-273 On the Maximum Benefit Chinese Postman Problem
by Pearn, W. L. & Wang, K. H.
- 275-286 Design and development of a fuzzy expert system for hotel selection
by Ngai, E. W. T. & Wat, F. K. T.
- 287-301 The relationships among selected business environment factors and manufacturing strategy: insights from an emerging economy
by Amoako-Gyampah, Kwasi
- 303-310 Accountability lost: the rise and fall of double entry
by Benita, Cox
- 311-317 An efficient constructive heuristic for flowtime minimisation in permutation flow shops
by Framinan, J. M. & Leisten, R.
- 319-326 A note on detecting outliers in short autocorrelated data using joint estimation and exponentially weighted moving average
by Wright, C. M. & Hu, M. Y.
- 327-338 Process of organizational problem definition: how to evaluate and how to improve
by BüyükdamgacI, Güldal
2003, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 157-167 On the bullwhip and inventory variance produced by an ordering policy
by Disney, S. M. & Towill, D. R.
- 169-187 An approach to solve a hierarchical stochastic sequential ordering problem
by Alcaide, David & Rodriguez-Gonzalez, Andrés & Sicilia, Joaquín
- 189-204 The relationship between technology and performance: a meta-analysis of technology models
by Heine, Michelle Lane & Grover, Varun & Malhotra, Manoj K.
- 205-211 A simple heuristic for solving small fixed-charge transportation problems
by Adlakha, Veena & Kowalski, Krzysztof
- 213-226 Organizational modifications to support JIT implementation in manufacturing and service operations
by Yasin, Mahmoud M. & Small, Michael H. & Wafa, Marwan A.
- 227-233 Information system organizational resilience
by Riolli, Laura & Savicki, Victor
- 235-246 The impact of organization size on enterprise resource planning (ERP) implementations in the US manufacturing sector
by Mabert, Vincent A. & Soni, Ashok & Venkataramanan, M. A.
2003, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 63-73 An incentive scheme for true information providing in Supply Chains
by Feldmann, Martin & Müller, Stephanie
- 75-82 Retail productivity and scale economies at the firm level: a DEA approach
by Keh, Hean Tat & Chu, Singfat
- 83-96 Evaluating consumer loans using neural networks
by Malhotra, Rashmi & Malhotra, D. K.
- 97-111 A longitudinal study of TQM implementation: factors influencing success and failure
by Taylor, W. A. & Wright, G. H.
- 113-125 Group cognitive mapping: a methodology and system for capturing and evaluating managerial and organizational cognition
by Tegarden, David P. & Sheetz, Steven D.
- 127-136 Immersive drama: testing health systems
by Bryant, James W. & Darwin, John
- 137-140 A note on a well-known dispatching rule to minimize total tardiness
by Naidu, Jaideep T.
- 141-154 Initiatives and outcomes of quality management implementation across industries
by Lai, Kee-hung & Cheng, T. C. E.
2003, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 1-15 Consider your options: changes to strategic value during implementation of advanced manufacturing technology
by MacDougall, Shelley L. & Pike, Richard H.
- 17-27 Simplified material flow holds the key to supply chain integration
by Childerhouse, Paul & Towill, Denis R.
- 29-39 Manufacturing networks and supply chains: an operations strategy perspective
by Rudberg, Martin & Olhager, Jan
- 41-53 A problem generator-solver heuristic for vehicle routing with soft time windows
by Ioannou, George & Kritikos, Manolis & Prastacos, Gregory
- 55-62 An evaluation of freight consolidation policies in global third party logistics
by Tyan, Jonah C. & Wang, Fu-Kwun & Du, Timon C.
2002, Volume 30, Issue 6
- 403-414 Reconsidering the exploration of power distance: an active case study approach
by Romm, Norma R. A. & Hsu, Cheng-Yi
- 415-421 Scheduling pre-printed newspaper advertising inserts using genetic algorithms
by Carter, Arthur E. & Ragsdale, Cliff T.
- 423-442 Operation-based flowtime estimation in a dynamic job shop
by Sabuncuoglu, I. & Comlekci, A.
- 443-449 Identifying non-competitive bids in construction contract auctions
by Skitmore, Martin
- 451-478 A critical review of end-user information system satisfaction research and a new research framework
by Au, Norman & Ngai, Eric W. T. & Cheng, T. C. Edwin
- 479-487 An investigation into a new class of vehicle routing problem with backhauls
by Wade, A. C. & Salhi, S.
2002, Volume 30, Issue 5
- 315-324 A comparison of approaches to exploit budget allocation data in cross-sectional maximum likelihood estimation of multi-attribute choice models
by González-Benito, Óscar & Santos-Requejo, Libia
- 325-333 A model for reverse logistics entry by third-party providers
by Krumwiede, Dennis W. & Sheu, Chwen
- 335-346 Scheduling hospital services: the efficacy of elective-surgery quotas
by Kim, Seung-Chul & Horowitz, Ira
- 347-357 Cooperative advertising, game theory and manufacturer-retailer supply chains
by Li, Susan X. & Huang, Zhimin & Zhu, Joe & Chau, Patrick Y. K.
- 359-365 A linkage between the Analytic Hierarchy Process and the Compromise Programming Models
by Escobar, María Teresa & Moreno-Jiménez, José María
- 367-379 The effect of the Bootstrap method on additive fixed data perturbation in statistical database
by Du, Timon C. & Wang, Fu-Kwun & Ro, Jen-Chuan
- 381-392 Influence of user participation on DSS use and decision accuracy
by Lawrence, Michael & Goodwin, Paul & Fildes, Robert
- 393-401 Fuzzy analytical approach to partnership selection in formation of virtual enterprises
by Mikhailov, L.
2002, Volume 30, Issue 4
- 249-264 Education, training and development policies and practices in medium-sized companies in the UK: do they really influence firm performance?
by Storey, D. J.
- 265-273 The impact of the product mix on the value of flexibility
by Bengtsson, Jens & Olhager, Jan
- 275-286 MRP in a job shop environment using a resource constrained project scheduling model
by Rom, Walter O. & Tukel, Oya Icmeli & Muscatello, Joseph R.
- 287-299 Nurturing clients' trust to encourage engagement success during the customization of ERP systems
by Gefen, David
- 301-314 Business school research: bridging the gap between producers and consumers
by Dossabhoy, Nasswan S. & Berger, Paul D.
2002, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 137-142 A mathematical programming analysis of public transit systems
by Willoughby, Keith A.
- 143-154 Growth, management and financing of new technology-based firms--assessing value-added contributions of firms located on and off Science Parks
by Lindelöf, Peter & Löfsten, Hans
- 155-170 Planning and re-planning in project and production scheduling
by M. Calhoun, Kevin & Deckro, Richard F. & Moore, James T. & Chrissis, James W. & Van Hove, John C.
- 171-183 An AHP analysis of quality in AI and DSS journals
by Forgionne, Guisseppi A. & Kohli, Rajiv & Jennings, Darniet
- 185-195 Adjusting financial ratios: a Bayesian analysis of the Spanish manufacturing sector
by Gallizo, José Luis & Jiménez, Fernando & Salvador, Manuel
- 197-213 Reliability evaluation for airline network design in response to fluctuation in passenger demand
by Hsu, Chaug-Ing & Wen, Yuh-Horng
- 215-225 Challenging the paradigm of the process enterprise: a case-study analysis of BPR implementation
by Silvestro, Rhian & Westley, Charles
- 227-242 Facilitating bid evaluation in public call for tenders: a socio-technical approach
by Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Corrêa, Émerson C. & De Corte, Jean-Marie & Vansnick, Jean-Claude
- 243-248 A potential use of data envelopment analysis for the inverse classification problem
by Pendharkar, Parag C.
2002, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 69-76 An analysis of a hybrid neural network and pattern recognition technique for predicting short-term increases in the NYSE composite index
by Leigh, W. & Paz, M. & Purvis, R.
- 77-87 The importance of operations management problems in service organizations
by Wright, Christine M. & Mechling, George
- 89-95 Aggregation of preferences in an environmental economics context: a goal-programming approach
by Linares, Pedro & Romero, Carlos
- 97-108 Optimal market timing strategies under transaction costs
by Li, Wei & Lam, Kin
- 109-126 Journal characteristics, rankings and social acculturation in operations management
by Vastag, Gyula & Montabon, Frank
- 127-135 Integrating management judgment and statistical methods to improve short-term forecasts
by Goodwin, Paul
2002, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 1-18 A review of research on the negative accounting relationship between risk and return: Bowman's paradox
by Nickel, Manuel Núñez & Rodriguez, Manuel Cano
- 19-31 An effective R&D performance measurement system: survey of Korean R&D researchers
by Kim, Bowon & Oh, Heungshik
- 33-44 Regulating the domestic air travel in India: an umpire's game
by Bhaumik, P. K.
- 45-50 The value of information in the multi-item newsboy problem
by Casimir, Rommert J.
- 51-68 International market selection strategies selected by 'micro' and 'small' firms
by Westhead, Paul & Wright, Mike & Ucbasaran, Deniz
2001, Volume 29, Issue 6
- 457-471 An analysis of environmental management, organizational context and performance of Spanish hotels
by Álvarez Gil, M. J. & Burgos Jiménez, J. & Céspedes Lorente, J. J.
- 473-478 Analysis of advertising lifetime for mobile phone
by Sohn, So Young & Choi, Hong
- 479-490 Bipolar value-driven joint product costing
by Dixon, R. & Trenchard, P. M.
- 491-499 Learning curve analysis in total productive maintenance
by Wang, F. -K. & Lee, W.
- 501-511 Solving hybrid flow shop problem using energetic reasoning and global operations
by Néron, Emmanuel & Baptiste, Philippe & Gupta, Jatinder N. D.
- 513-523 Assigning students to academic majors
by Saber, Hussein M. & Ghosh, Jay B.
- 525-542 Motivation for ISO 14000 certification: development of a predictive model
by Quazi, Hesan A. & Khoo, Yee-Koon & Tan, Chin-Meng & Wong, Poh-Seng
- 543-552 Cyclicality of capital-intensive industries: a system dynamics simulation study of the paper industry
by Berends, P. A. J. & Romme, A. G. L.
- 553-560 A comparison of three weight elicitation methods: good, better, and best
by Bottomley, Paul A. & Doyle, John R.
- 561-576 Variable precision rough set theory and data discretisation: an application to corporate failure prediction
by Beynon, Malcolm J. & Peel, Michael J.
- 577-584 A near-optimal heuristic for the sequencing problem in multiple-batch flow-shops with small equal sublots
by Kalir, Adar A. & Sarin, Subhash C.
- 585-597 Applying fuzzy logic to personnel assessment: a case study
by Capaldo, Guido & Zollo, Giuseppe
- 599-608 Heuristic algorithms for the two-machine flowshop with limited machine availability
by Blazewicz, Jacek & Breit, Joachim & Formanowicz, Piotr & Kubiak, Wieslaw & Schmidt, Günter
2001, Volume 29, Issue 5
- 375-390 The syndication of venture capital investments
by Lockett, Andy & Wright, Mike
- 391-404 Detecting errors in data: clarification of the impact of base rate expectations and incentives
by Klein, Barbara D.
- 405-415 Evaluating airline competitiveness using multiattribute decision making
by Chang, Yu-Hern & Yeh, Chung-Hsing
- 417-428 Retailer's response to special sales: price discount vs. trade credit
by Arcelus, F. J. & Shah, Nita H. & Srinivasan, G.
- 429-443 Linking organizational context with structure: a preliminary investigation of the information processing view
by Wang, Eric T. G.
- 445-456 Effects of error factors and prior incremental practice on spreadsheet error detection: an experimental study
by Teo, Thompson S. H. & Lee-Partridge, Joo Eng
2001, Volume 29, Issue 4
- 299-307 Sales performance measurement in bank branches
by Cook, Wade D. & Hababou, Moez
- 309-317 Application of support vector machines in financial time series forecasting
by Tay, Francis E. H. & Cao, Lijuan
- 319-333 A simple neural network for ARMA(p,q) time series
by Hwarng, H. Brian & Ang, H. T.
- 335-342 An evaluation of the DBR control mechanism in a job shop environment
by Chakravorty, Satya S.
- 343-359 TQM implementation: an empirical examination and proposed generic model
by Ghobadian, A. & Gallear, D.
- 361-374 An empirical study of design and testing of hybrid evolutionary-neural approach for classification
by Pendharkar, Parag C.
2001, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 221-231 The study of global business ethics in East Asia: Taiwanese enterprises in Indonesia as targets
by Wu, Chen-Fong
- 233-242 Determinants of intranet diffusion and infusion
by Eder, Lauren B. & Igbaria, Magid
- 243-247 The effect of setup time reduction on its variance
by Samaddar, Subhashish
- 249-272 An integrated survey of deterministic project scheduling
by Kolisch, R. & Padman, R.
- 273-289 Insights into neural-network forecasting of time series corresponding to ARMA(p,q) structures
by Hwarng, H. Brian
- 291-297 Three-group classification with unequal misclassification costs: a mathematical programming approach
by Loucopoulos, Constantine
2001, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 113-124 The relationship between JIT practices and type of production system
by White, Richard E. & Prybutok, Victor
- 125-142 Fit in strategic information technology management research: an empirical comparison of perspectives
by Bergeron, François & Raymond, Louis & Rivard, Suzanne
- 143-156 Resource constraints and information systems implementation in Singaporean small businesses
by Thong, James Y. L.
- 157-170 Comparative analysis of model management and relational database management
by Tsai, Yao-Chuan
- 171-182 An application of the AHP in vendor selection of a telecommunications system
by Tam, Maggie C. Y. & Tummala, V. M. Rao
- 183-191 Optimizing multi-stage production with constant lot size and varying number of unequal sized batches
by Bogaschewsky, Ronald W. & Buscher, Udo D. & Lindner, Gerd
- 193-206 User segmentation of online music services using fuzzy clustering
by Ozer, Muammer
- 207-219 Inter-firm co-ordination: international versus domestic buyer-seller relationships
by Andersen, Otto & Buvik, Arnt
2001, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 1-18 A use of a nonparametric statistic for DEA frontier shift: the Kruskal and Wallis rank test
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Aoki, Shingo
- 19-27 Modelling police success in catching burglars in the act
by Coupe, R. T. & Girling, A. J.
- 29-48 An empirically derived model of the role of IS networks in business process improvement initiatives
by Bhatt, Ganesh D. & Stump, Rodney L.
- 49-61 The allocation of promotion budget to maximize customer equity
by Berger, Paul D. & Bechwati, Nada Nasr
- 63-71 Extended lexicographic goal programming: a unifying approach
by Romero, Carlos
- 73-83 Greek hospitals: how well their resources are used
by Giokas, Dimitris I.
- 85-96 Assessing the relationship between practice changes and process improvement in new product development
by Maylor, Harvey
- 97-109 Assessing financial risks using a multicriteria sorting procedure: the case of country risk assessment
by Doumpos, Michael & Zopounidis, Constantin
2000, Volume 28, Issue 6
- 611-629 Waiting: integrating social and psychological perspectives in operations management
by Nie, Winter
- 631-651 Just-in-time purchasing: an empirical study of operational practices, supplier development and performance
by De Toni, Alberto & Nassimbeni, Guido
- 653-666 A characterisation of logistics networks for product recovery
by Fleischmann, Mortiz & Krikke, Hans Ronald & Dekker, Rommert & Flapper, Simme Douwe P.
- 667-679 Assessing the impact of proactive versus reactive modes of strategic information systems planning
by King, William R. & Teo, Thompson S. H.
- 681-692 Information systems and occupational stress: a theoretical framework
by Thong, James Y. L. & Yap, Chee-Sing
- 693-710 Trade-offs among the elements of flexibility: a comparison from the automotive industry
by Koste, Lori L. & Malhotra, Manoj K.
- 711-723 Toward re-engineering models and algorithms of facility layout
by Hassan, Mohsen M. D.
- 725-737 E-commerce: the role of familiarity and trust
by Gefen, David
2000, Volume 28, Issue 5
- 485-499 The impact of rhetorical strategies on innovation decisions: an experimental study
by King, William R. & Kugler, Jose L.
- 501-512 A simulation of factors affecting machine learning techniques: an examination of partitioning and class proportions
by Kattan, Michael W. & Cooper, Randolph B.
- 513-524 An iterative feature reduction algorithm for probabilistic neural networks
by Tsai, Chih-Yang
- 525-540 Strategic outsourcing through specifications
by Nellore, Rajesh & Söderquist, Klas