Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
June 2009, Volume 37, Issue 3
- 698-710 A robustness framework for monitoring real options under uncertainty
by Driouchi, Tarik & Leseure, Michel & Bennett, David
- 711-723 Incorporating cost and environmental factors in quality function deployment using data envelopment analysis
by Ramanathan, Ramakrishnan & Yunfeng, Jiang
- 724-730 Mean-variance analysis of the newsvendor model with stockout cost
by Wu, Jun & Li, Jian & Wang, Shouyang & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 731-733 A note on the paper, "Ranking irregularities when evaluating alternatives by using some ELECTRE methods", by Wang and Triantaphyllou, Omega (2008)
by Figueira, José Rui & Roy, Bernard
- 734-739 A heuristic to minimize total flow time in permutation flow shop
by Laha, Dipak & Sarin, Subhash C.
- 740-740 At a crossroad of data envelopment and principal component analyses Omega 2007;35(4):351-64 by Ramalingam Shanmugam and Charles Johnson
by Shanmugam, Ramalingam
- 741-741 Developing the reverse logistics network--A comment and suggestions on minimizing the reverse logistics cost
by Kannan, G. & Sasi Kumar, P.
April 2009, Volume 37, Issue 2
- 257-271 Production lot sizing with process deterioration and machine breakdown under inspection schedule
by Chakraborty, Tulika & Giri, B.C. & Chaudhuri, K.S.
- 272-281 Some heuristic algorithms for total tardiness minimization in a flowshop with blocking
by Ronconi, Débora P. & Henriques, Luís R.S.
- 282-299 Information distortion in a supply chain and its mitigation using soft computing approach
by Balan, S. & Vrat, Prem & Kumar, Pradeep
- 300-311 Modeling the manager's match-or-wait dilemma in a make-to-forecast production situation
by Akinc, Umit & Meredith, Jack
- 312-330 Using expected values to simplify decision making under uncertainty
by Durbach, Ian N. & Stewart, Theodor J.
- 331-345 New high performing heuristics for minimizing makespan in permutation flowshops
by Rad, Shahriar Farahmand & Ruiz, Rubén & Boroojerdian, Naser
- 346-357 Probabilistic dominance criteria for comparing uncertain alternatives: A tutorial
by Graves, Samuel B. & Ringuest, Jeffrey L.
- 358-379 A numerical analysis of supply chain performance under split decision rights
by Bichescu, Bogdan C. & Fry, Michael J.
- 380-394 Innovation behavior in the hotel industry
by Orfila-Sintes, Francina & Mattsson, Jan
- 395-410 Missing consequences in multiattribute utility theory
by Jiménez, Antonio & Mateos, Alfonso & Ríos-Insua, Sixto
- 411-425 Labor-use efficiency in Indian banking: A branch-level analysis
by Das, Abhiman & Ray, Subhash C. & Nag, Ashok
- 426-438 Measuring open source software success
by Lee, Sang-Yong Tom & Kim, Hee-Woong & Gupta, Sumeet
- 439-449 A novel portfolio selection model in a hybrid uncertain environment
by Li, Jun & Xu, Jiuping
- 450-462 Incorporating preference information in interactive reference point methods for multiobjective optimization
by Luque, Mariano & Miettinen, Kaisa & Eskelinen, Petri & Ruiz, Francisco
- 463-470 A statistical framework for strategic decision making with AHP: Probability assessment and Bayesian revision
by Hughes, Warren R.
- 471-481 Dynamic pricing and revenue management process in Internet retailing under uncertainty: An integrated real options approach
by Tsai, Wen-Hsien & Hung, Shih-Jieh
- 482-493 The empirical analysis of the N-bilateral optimized combinatorial auction model
by Choi, Jin Ho & Chang, Yong Sik & Han, Ingoo
- 494-494 Letter to the editor
by Erginel, Nihal
February 2009, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 3-15 Coordinated deterministic dynamic demand lot-sizing problem: A review of models and algorithms
by Robinson, Powell & Narayanan, Arunachalam & Sahin, Funda
- 16-28 Policies for knowledge refreshing in databases
by Fang, Xiao & Rachamadugu, Ram
- 29-39 Optimal price, warranty length and production rate for free replacement policy in the static demand market
by Wu, Chin-Chun & Chou, Chao-Yu & Huang, Chikong
- 40-49 Centralized resource allocation BCC models
by Asmild, Mette & Paradi, Joseph C. & Pastor, Jesus T.
- 50-62 Multi-horizon Markowitz portfolio performance appraisals: A general approach
by Briec, Walter & Kerstens, Kristiaan
- 63-78 Increasing offensive or defensive efficiency? An analysis of Italian and Spanish football
by Boscá, José E. & Liern, Vicente & Martínez, Aurelio & Sala, Ramøn
- 79-92 Two ways to handle dependent uncertainties in multi-criteria decision problems
by Lahdelma, Risto & Makkonen, Simo & Salminen, Pekka
- 93-105 The loss-averse newsvendor problem
by Wang, Charles X. & Webster, Scott
- 106-115 Analysis of a two-echelon inventory system with returns
by Mitra, Subrata
- 116-125 Quantifying costs of forecast errors: A case study of the warehouse environment
by Sanders, Nada R. & Graman, Gregory A.
- 126-137 A hybrid genetic algorithm/mathematical programming approach to the multi-family flowshop scheduling problem with lot streaming
by Martin, Clarence H
- 138-154 A visual interactive approach to classical and mixed vehicle routing problems with backhauls
by YazgI Tütüncü, G. & Carreto, Carlos A.C. & Baker, Barrie M.
- 155-164 Efficient composite heuristics for total flowtime minimization in permutation flow shops
by Li, Xiaoping & Wang, Qian & Wu, Cheng
- 165-177 The dynamic plant layout problem: Incorporating rolling horizons and forecast uncertainty
by Balakrishnan, Jaydeep & Hung Cheng, Chun
- 178-192 Inter-city bus scheduling under variable market share and uncertain market demands
by Yan, Shangyao & Tang, Ching-Hui
- 193-203 Problem structuring methods as intervention tools: Reflections from their use with multi-organisational teams
by Alberto Franco, L.
- 204-214 A multicriteria blockmodel for performance assessment
by Jessop, Alan
- 215-226 Assessment of supplier performance based on product-development strategy by applying multi-granularity linguistic term sets
by Wang, Shih-Yuan & Chang, Sheng-Lin & Wang, Reay-Chen
- 227-237 Improving routing and scheduling decisions at a distributor of industrial gasses
by Day, Jamison M. & Daniel Wright, P. & Schoenherr, Tobias & Venkataramanan, Munirpallam & Gaudette, Kevin
- 238-251 Multi-criteria decision support and evaluation of strategies for nuclear remediation management
by Geldermann, Jutta & Bertsch, Valentin & Treitz, Martin & French, Simon & Papamichail, Konstantinia N. & Hämäläinen, Raimo P.
- 252-252 Letter to the editor
by Yousefi, Ali
December 2008, Volume 36, Issue 6
- 919-932 A historic review of management science research in China
by Wang, John & Yan, Ruiliang & Hollister, Kimberly & Zhu, Dan
- 933-940 Models for measuring and benchmarking olympics achievements
by Li, Yongjun & Liang, Liang & Chen, Yao & Morita, Hiroshi
- 941-949 BOCOG's outsourcing contracts: The vendor's perspective
by Jiang, Bin & Reinhardt, Gilles & Young, Scott T.
- 950-957 Two-level DEA approaches in research evaluation
by Meng, Wei & Zhang, Daqun & Qi, Li & Liu, Wenbin
- 958-962 A linear formulation of the two-level DEA model
by Kao, Chiang
- 963-975 Incentives for information sharing in duopoly with capacity constraints
by Wu, Jianghua & Zhai, Xin & Huang, Zhimin
- 976-991 Decision support system for the batching problems of steelmaking and continuous-casting production
by Tang, Lixin & Wang, Gongshu
- 992-1004 Scheduling a single semi-continuous batching machine
by Tang, Lixin & Zhao, Yufang
- 1005-1017 Efficiency and effectiveness in railway performance using a multi-activity network DEA model
by Yu, Ming-Miin & Lin, Erwin T.J.
- 1019-1037 Nature-inspired metaheuristics for multiobjective activity crashing
by Doerner, K.F. & Gutjahr, W.J. & Hartl, R.F. & Strauss, C. & Stummer, C.
- 1038-1052 A fuzzy AHP application in government-sponsored R&D project selection
by Huang, Chi-Cheng & Chu, Pin-Yu & Chiang, Yu-Hsiu
- 1053-1056 Platinum ratio search versus golden ratio search
by Pan, Xia
- 1057-1071 Models and algorithms for the design of survivable multicommodity flow networks with general failure scenarios
by Garg, Manish & Smith, J. Cole
- 1072-1085 A hybrid approach to constrained evolutionary computing: Case of product synthesis
by Liang, Wen-Yau & Huang, Chun-Che
- 1086-1095 Real options valuation principle in the multi-period base-stock problem
by Berling, Peter
- 1096-1104 Characterizing order processes of using (R,nQ) inventory policies in supply chains
by Li, Xiaoming & Sridharan, V.
- 1105-1125 A process-oriented perspective on differential business value creation by information technology: An empirical investigation
by Radhakrishnan, Abirami & Zu, Xingxing & Grover, Varun
- 1126-1132 Balancing assembly line with skilled and unskilled workers
by Corominas, Albert & Pastor, Rafael & Plans, Joan
- 1133-1149 Truck scheduling for solid waste collection in the City of Porto Alegre, Brazil
by Li, Jing-Quan & Borenstein, Denis & Mirchandani, Pitu B.
October 2008, Volume 36, Issue 5
- 665-679 Supply chain management in the US and Taiwan: An empirical study
by Chow, Wing S. & Madu, Christian N. & Kuei, Chu-Hua & Lu, Min H. & Lin, Chinho & Tseng, Hojung
- 680-696 A systematic approach for supply chain conflict detection with a hierarchical Petri Net extension
by Blackhurst, Jennifer & (Teresa) Wu, Tong & Craighead, Christopher W.
- 697-714 Impacts of demand uncertainty on retailer's dominance and manufacturer-retailer supply chain cooperation
by Hua, Zhongsheng & Li, Sijie
- 715-729 Presenting DEA graphically
by Adler, Nicole & Raveh, Adi
- 730-740 Two-stage time minimizing assignment problem
by Sonia & Puri, M.C.
- 741-753 Price competition, cost and demand disruptions and coordination of a supply chain with one manufacturer and two competing retailers
by Xiao, Tiaojun & Qi, Xiangtong
- 754-765 An AHP-based evaluation procedure for Innovative Educational Projects: A face-to-face vs. computer-mediated case study
by Meløn, Mønica García & Aragonés Beltran, Pablo & Carmen González Cruz, M.
- 766-776 Application of the multi-criteria analysis method Electre III for the optimisation of decentralised energy systems
by Papadopoulos, Agis & Karagiannidis, Avraam
- 777-788 Analysis of postponement strategy by EPQ-based models with planned backorders
by Li, Jian & Wang, Shouyang & Cheng, T.C. Edwin
- 789-807 The impact of autonomy on information systems planning effectiveness
by Mirchandani, Dinesh A. & Lederer, Albert L.
- 808-824 Evaluating manufacturer's buyback policies in a single-period two-echelon framework under price-dependent stochastic demand
by Arcelus, F.J. & Kumar, Satyendra & Srinivasan, G.
- 825-837 A grounded theory research approach to building and testing TQM theory in operations management
by McAdam, Rodney & Leonard, Denis & Henderson, Joan & Hazlett, Shirley-Ann
- 838-851 Vertical cost information sharing in a supply chain with value-adding retailers
by Yao, Dong-Qing & Yue, Xiaohang & Liu, John
- 852-864 An economic evaluation model of product mix flexibility
by Gong, Zhejun & Hu, Sun
- 865-876 Coordinating a three level supply chain with flexible return policies
by Ding, Ding & Chen, Jian
- 877-887 Inventory management with variable lead-time dependent procurement cost
by Chandra, Charu & Grabis, Janis
- 888-894 Optimization models for the tool change scheduling problem
by Chen, Jen-Shiang
- 895-912 R&D project evaluation: An integrated DEA and balanced scorecard approach
by Eilat, Harel & Golany, Boaz & Shtub, Avraham
- 913-917 On step fixed-charge transportation problem
by Kowalski, Krzysztof & Lev, Benjamin
- 918-918 Letter to the editor
by Nikandish, Naser
August 2008, Volume 36, Issue 4
- 509-521 An integrated multi-objective decision-making process for multi-period lot-sizing with supplier selection
by Ustun, Ozden & DemI[dot above]rtas, Ezgi Aktar
- 522-534 A strategy for third-party logistics systems: A case analysis using the blue ocean strategy
by Kim, Changsu & Yang, Kyung Hoon & Kim, Jaekyung
- 535-548 Network design for reverse logistics
by Srivastava, Samir K.
- 549-564 Responsive supply chain: A competitive strategy in a networked economy
by Gunasekaran, Angappa & Lai, Kee-hung & Edwin Cheng, T.C.
- 565-576 Channel coordination in supply chains with agents having mean-variance objectives
by Choi, Tsan-Ming & Li, Duan & Yan, Houmin & Chiu, Chun-Hung
- 577-591 Firm-level correlates of emergent green supply chain management practices in the Chinese context
by Zhu, Qinghua & Sarkis, Joseph & Cordeiro, James J. & Lai, Kee-Hung
- 592-599 The use of information systems for logistics and supply chain management in South East Europe: Current status and future direction
by Ketikidis, P.H. & Koh, S.C.L. & Dimitriadis, N. & Gunasekaran, A. & Kehajova, M.
- 600-608 Relational stability and alliance performance in supply chain
by Yang, Jie & Wang, Jinjun & Wong, Christina W.Y. & Lai, Kee-Hung
- 609-618 Efficient formation of storage classes for warehouse storage location assignment: A simulated annealing approach
by Muppani (Muppant), Venkata Reddy & Adil, Gajendra Kumar
- 619-631 A genetic algorithm for determining optimal replenishment cycles to minimize maximum warehouse space requirements
by Yao, Ming-Jong & Chu, Weng-Ming
- 633-652 A methodology for the design of office cells using axiomatic design principles
by Durmusoglu, M. Bulent & Kulak, Osman
- 653-664 Efficiency analysis of university departments: An empirical study
by Kao, Chiang & Hung, Hsi-Tai
June 2008, Volume 36, Issue 3
- 340-351 Monitoring the improvement of an overall industrial performance based on a Choquet integral aggregation
by Berrah, L. & Mauris, G. & Montmain, J.
- 352-362 Elevator planning with stochastic multicriteria acceptability analysis
by Tervonen, Tommi & Hakonen, Henri & Lahdelma, Risto
- 363-372 A multi-objective geographic information system for route selection of nuclear waste transport
by Chen, Yuh-Wen & Wang, Chi-Hwang & Lin, Sain-Ju
- 373-383 A case-based distance method for screening in multiple-criteria decision aid
by Chen, Ye & Marc Kilgour, D. & Hipel, Keith W.
- 384-394 The lean improvement of the chemical emissions of motor vehicles based on preference ranking: A PROMETHEE uncertainty analysis
by Beynon, Malcolm J. & Wells, Peter
- 395-404 Multicriteria decision making applied to waste recycling in Brazil
by Gomes, Carlos F. Simões & Nunes, Kátia R.A. & Helena Xavier, Lucia & Cardoso, Rosangela & Valle, Rogerio
- 405-417 A goal programming model for paper recycling system
by Pati, Rupesh Kumar & Vrat, Prem & Kumar, Pradeep
- 418-428 Multiple criteria decision analysis of treatment and land-filling technologies for waste incineration residues
by Bollinger, Dominique & Pictet, Jacques
- 429-441 Evaluating the life cycle of a building: A multivariant and multiple criteria approach
by Banaitiene, Nerija & Banaitis, Audrius & Kaklauskas, Arturas & Zavadskas, Edmundas Kazimieras
- 442-450 Prioritization of bridges and tunnels in earthquake risk mitigation using multicriteria decision analysis: Application to Lisbon
by Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Oliveira, Carlos S. & Vieira, Victor
- 451-463 A multi-criteria approach to fair and efficient bandwidth allocation
by Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz & Wierzbicki, Adam & Milewski, Marcin
- 464-475 Supporting the allocation of software development work in distributed teams with multi-criteria decision analysis
by Barcus, Ana & Montibeller, Gilberto
- 477-485 Using partially observed Markov processes to select optimal termination time of TV shows
by Givon, Moshe & Grosfeld-Nir, Abraham
- 486-504 The development of global IT infrastructure
by King, William R. & Flor, Paulo Roberto
April 2008, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 173-187 Exploring the antecedents of potential absorptive capacity and its impact on innovation performance
by Fosfuri, Andrea & Tribø, Josep A.
- 188-205 Internationalization and performance: The moderating effects of organizational learning
by Hsu, Chin-Chun & Pereira, Arun
- 206-220 Trust in management and knowledge sharing: The mediating effects of fear and knowledge documentation
by Renzl, Birgit
- 221-234 The influence of organizational identification on organizational knowledge management (KM)
by Ravishankar, M.N. & Pan, Shan L.
- 235-251 Effects of knowledge management strategy on organizational performance: A complementarity theory-based approach
by Choi, Byounggu & Poon, Simon K. & Davis, Joseph G.
- 252-266 Semantic network representation of computer-mediated discussions: Conceptual facilitation form and knowledge acquisition
by Khalifa, Mohamed & Liu, Vanessa
- 267-281 Knowledge transfer and organizational learning in IS offshore sourcing
by Chua, Ai Ling & Pan, Shan L.
- 282-297 A process model of establishing knowledge management: Insights from a longitudinal field study
by Kjærgaard, Annemette & Kautz, Karlheinz
- 298-316 The effect of alliance experience and intellectual capital on the value creation of international strategic alliances
by Chang, Shao-Chi & Chen, Sheng-Syan & Lai, Jung-Ho
- 317-324 How to better identify the true managerial performance: State of the art using DEA
by Avkiran, Necmi K. & Rowlands, Terry
- 325-336 Optimal scale in the Italian gas distribution industry using data envelopment analysis
by Erbetta, Fabrizio & Rappuoli, Luca
February 2008, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 1-9 Adventures in policy modeling! Operations research in the community and beyond
by Kaplan, Edward H.
- 10-21 Characterizing performance in socio-technical systems: A modeling framework in the domain of nuclear power
by Govindaraj, T.
- 22-32 Doing something about the weather
by Regnier, Eva
- 33-43 Modeling patient arrivals in community clinics
by Alexopoulos, Christos & Goldsman, David & Fontanesi, John & Kopald, David & Wilson, James R.
- 45-63 Ranking irregularities when evaluating alternatives by using some ELECTRE methods
by Wang, Xiaoting & Triantaphyllou, Evangelos
- 64-75 Explaining information technology usage: A test of competing models
by Premkumar, G. & Bhattacherjee, Anol
- 76-90 An integrated multiobjective decision making process for supplier selection and order allocation
by Demirtas, Ezgi Aktar & Üstün, Özden
- 91-106 Global operations strategy: Coordinating manufacturing networks
by Rudberg, Martin & Martin West, B.
- 107-121 Manufacturing strategies and financial performance--The effect of advanced information technology: CAD/CAM systems
by Theodorou, Petros & Florou, Giannoula
- 122-130 Supplies from developing countries: Optimal order quantities under loss risks
by Sounderpandian, Jayavel & Prasad, Sameer & Madan, Manu
- 131-146 Motivating knowledge sharing through a knowledge management system
by King, William R. & Marks, Peter Jr.
- 147-162 A generalisation of the Farrell cost efficiency measure applicable to non-fully competitive settings
by Camanho, A.S. & Dyson, R.G.
December 2007, Volume 35, Issue 6
- 629-644 Basic mathematical programming models for capacity allocation in mesh-based survivable networks
by Kennington, Jeffery L. & Olinick, Eli V. & Spiride, Gheorghe
- 645-658 Designing survivable resilient networks: A stochastic hybrid genetic algorithm approach
by Konak, Abdullah & Bartolacci, Michael R.
- 659-670 Properties of a generalized source-to-all-terminal network reliability model with diameter constraints
by Cancela, Héctor & Petingi, Louis
- 671-682 Traffic engineering and congestion control for open shortest path first networks
by Wen, Ue-Pyng & Wang, Wei-Chih & Yang, Chyi-Bao
- 683-696 Pilot power optimization and coverage control in WCDMA mobile networks
by Siomina, Iana & Värbrand, Peter & Yuan, Di
- 697-705 Cell-to-switch level planning in mobile wireless networks for efficient management of radio resources
by Mandal, Swarup & Saha, Debashis & Mahanti, Ambuj & Pendharkar, Parag C.
- 706-714 An investigation on the effects of emerging 4G transmissions on 3G networks
by Lopez Jr., Juan & Raines, Richard A. & Temple, Michael A. & Baldwin, Rusty O. & Stephens Sr., James P.
- 715-726 Adoption of the mobile Internet: An empirical study of multimedia message service (MMS)
by Hsu, Chin-Lung & Lu, Hsi-Peng & Hsu, Huei-Hsia
- 727-739 Is there early take-off phenomenon in diffusion of IP-based telecommunications services?
by Kim, Moon-Soo & Kim, Ho
October 2007, Volume 35, Issue 5
- 465-471 Sports league scheduling: Graph- and resource-based models
by Drexl, Andreas & Knust, Sigrid
- 472-485 A mathematical modeling approach to improving locomotive utilization at a freight railroad
by Kuo, Ching-Chung & Nicholls, Gillian M.
- 486-493 Factors affecting companies' telecommunication service selection strategy
by Lee, Deok-Joo & Ahn, Jae-Kyoung
- 494-504 Supplier selection with multiple criteria in volume discount environments
by Xia, Weijun & Wu, Zhiming
- 505-523 Aggregation of aggregating modes in MCDM: Synthesis of Type 2 and Level 2 fuzzy sets
by Sevastjanov, P. & Figat, P.
- 524-532 A net present value assessment of make-to-order and make-to-stock manufacturing systems
by Naim, M.M. & Wikner, J. & Grubbström, R.W.
- 533-540 Location models for ceding market share and shrinking services
by ReVelle, Charles & Murray, Alan T. & Serra, Daniel
- 541-552 QAP--not so hard in spreadsheets
by Rasmussen, Rasmus
- 553-562 Revenue management for remanufactured products
by Mitra, Subrata
- 563-577 A hierarchical approach to multi-project planning under uncertainty
by Hans, E.W. & Herroelen, W. & Leus, R. & Wullink, G.
- 578-587 Eco-efficiency analysis of paper mills along the Huai River: An extended DEA approach
by Hua, Zhongsheng & Bian, Yiwen & Liang, Liang
- 588-603 Voices and values: Linking values with participation in OR/MS in public policy making
by White, Leroy & Bourne, Humphrey
- 604-622 Intelligence gathering for decision making
by Nutt, Paul C.
- 623-626 Customer order scheduling to minimize total weighted completion time
by Wang, Guoqing & Cheng, T.C. Edwin
August 2007, Volume 35, Issue 4
- 351-364 At a crossroad of data envelopment and principal component analyses
by Shanmugam, Ramalingam & Johnson, Charles
- 365-383 Rough set-based approach to feature selection in customer relationship management
by (Bill) Tseng, Tzu-Liang & Huang, Chun-Che
- 384-388 Applying consistent fuzzy preference relations to partnership selection
by Wang, Tien-Chin & Chen, Yueh-Hsiang
- 389-396 Multi-choice goal programming
by Chang, Ching-Ter
- 397-402 Single-machine scheduling problems with the effects of learning and deterioration
by Wang, Ji-Bo
- 403-416 Getting the most out of reverse e-auction investment
by Hur, Daesik & Mabert, Vincent A. & Hartley, Janet L.
- 417-431 Global supplier development considering risk factors using fuzzy extended AHP-based approach
by Chan, Felix T.S. & Kumar, Niraj
- 432-450 Interactive fuzzy programming for decentralized two-level linear fractional programming (DTLLFP) problems
by Ahlatcioglu, Mehmet & Tiryaki, Fatma
- 451-464 Exploring the use of QPID: A collaborative study of B2B in the automotive industry
by Howard, M. & Vidgen, R. & Powell, P. & Powell, J.
June 2007, Volume 35, Issue 3
- 247-257 A fuzzy set approach for R&D portfolio selection using a real options valuation model
by Wang, Juite & Hwang, W.-L.
- 258-273 Tactical coordination in a multi-location and multi-stage operations structure: A model and a pharmaceutical company case
by Meijboom, Bert & Obel, Børge
- 274-289 Selection of logistics service provider: An analytic network process (ANP) approach
by Jharkharia, Sanjay & Shankar, Ravi
- 290-301 Modeling cross-price effects on inter-category dynamics: The case of three computing platforms
by Kim, Namwoon & Srivastava, Rajendra K.
- 302-311 The permutation flow shop problem with blocking. A tabu search approach
by Grabowski, Jøzef & Pempera, Jaroslaw
- 312-325 Combining decision tree and MAUT for selecting a country for a global manufacturing facility
by Canbolat, Yavuz Burak & Chelst, Kenneth & Garg, Nitin
- 326-334 Flight gate scheduling: State-of-the-art and recent developments
by Dorndorf, Ulrich & Drexl, Andreas & Nikulin, Yury & Pesch, Erwin
- 335-349 Profit efficiency analysis under limited information with an application to German farm types
by Cherchye, Laurens & Van Puyenbroeck, Tom
April 2007, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 131-142 Microfinance institutions and efficiency
by Gutiérrez-Nieto, Begoña & Serrano-Cinca, Carlos & Mar Molinero, Cecilio
- 143-151 Scheduling in an assembly-type production chain with batch transfer
by Lin, B.M.T. & Cheng, T.C.E. & Chou, A.S.C.
- 152-160 Management performance: An empirical study of the manufacturing companies in Taiwan
by Kao, Chiang & Hung, Hsi-Tai
- 161-172 HR perceptions and the provision of workforce training in an AMT environment: An empirical study
by Waldeck, Nancy E. & Leffakis, Zachary M.
- 173-183 A graph coloring approach for image segmentation
by Gømez, D. & Montero, J. & Yáñez, J. & Poidomani, C.
- 184-189 Joint pricing and ordering policy for a deteriorating inventory with partial backlogging
by Dye, Chung-Yuan
- 190-201 Performance-Net: A Decision Support System for Reconfiguring a Bank's Branch Network
by Ioannou, George & Mavri, Maria
- 202-210 Motor vehicle recalls: Trends, patterns and emerging issues
by Bates, Hilary & Holweg, Matthias & Lewis, Michael & Oliver, Nick
- 211-220 A hybrid heuristic for the uncapacitated single allocation hub location problem
by Chen, Jeng-Fung
- 221-236 The impact of training on the formulation of ill-structured problems
by Ellspermann, Susan J. & Evans, Gerald W. & Basadur, Min
- 237-246 Resource portfolio planning of make-to-stock products using a constraint programming-based genetic algorithm
by Wang, S.M. & Chen, J.C. & Wang, K.-J.
February 2007, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 1-6 Robust portfolio planning in the presence of market anomalies
by Og[caron]uzsoy, Cemal Berk & Güven, Sibel
- 7-11 Optimal inventory model for items with imperfect quality and shortage backordering
by Wee, H.M. & Yu, Jonas & Chen, M.C.
- 12-21 An effective decision making method for product acceptance
by Pearn, W.L. & Wu, Chien-Wei
- 22-38 Consumer trust in e-commerce in the United States, Singapore and China
by Teo, Thompson S.H. & Liu, Jing
- 39-52 Performance measurement and classification data in DEA: Input-oriented model
by Cook, Wade D. & Bala, Kamel
- 53-60 On the NEH heuristic for minimizing the makespan in permutation flow shops
by Kalczynski, Pawel Jan & Kamburowski, Jerzy
- 61-74 A flight scheduling model for Taiwan airlines under market competitions
by Yan, Shangyao & Tang, Ching-Hui & Lee, Ming-Chei
- 75-88 An interactive three-stage model for mutual funds portfolio selection
by Perez Gladish, B. & Jones, D.F. & Tamiz, M. & Bilbao Terol, A.
- 89-103 On the strategic project management process in the UK upstream oil and gas sector
by Asrilhant, Boris & Dyson, Robert G. & Meadows, Maureen
- 104-115 The optimal number of suppliers considering the costs of individual supplier failures
by Ruiz-Torres, Alex J. & Mahmoodi, Farzad
- 116-127 More-for-less algorithm for fixed-charge transportation problems
by Adlakha, Veena & Kowalski, Krzysztof & Vemuganti, R.R. & Lev, Benjamin
December 2006, Volume 34, Issue 6