Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
February 2007, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 12-21 An effective decision making method for product acceptance
by Pearn, W.L. & Wu, Chien-Wei
- 22-38 Consumer trust in e-commerce in the United States, Singapore and China
by Teo, Thompson S.H. & Liu, Jing
- 39-52 Performance measurement and classification data in DEA: Input-oriented model
by Cook, Wade D. & Bala, Kamel
- 53-60 On the NEH heuristic for minimizing the makespan in permutation flow shops
by Kalczynski, Pawel Jan & Kamburowski, Jerzy
- 61-74 A flight scheduling model for Taiwan airlines under market competitions
by Yan, Shangyao & Tang, Ching-Hui & Lee, Ming-Chei
- 75-88 An interactive three-stage model for mutual funds portfolio selection
by Perez Gladish, B. & Jones, D.F. & Tamiz, M. & Bilbao Terol, A.
- 89-103 On the strategic project management process in the UK upstream oil and gas sector
by Asrilhant, Boris & Dyson, Robert G. & Meadows, Maureen
- 104-115 The optimal number of suppliers considering the costs of individual supplier failures
by Ruiz-Torres, Alex J. & Mahmoodi, Farzad
- 116-127 More-for-less algorithm for fixed-charge transportation problems
by Adlakha, Veena & Kowalski, Krzysztof & Vemuganti, R.R. & Lev, Benjamin
December 2006, Volume 34, Issue 6
- 519-532 Empirical research opportunities in reverse supply chains
by Prahinski, Carol & Kocabasoglu, Canan
- 533-537 Determining optimal disassembly and recovery strategies
by Teunter, Ruud H.
- 538-549 Exact methods in optimum disassembly sequence search for problems subject to sequence dependent costs
by Lambert, A.J.D.
- 550-561 Disassembly to order system under uncertainty
by Kongar, Elif & Gupta, Surendra M.
- 562-570 Remanufacturing of mobile phones--capacity, program and facility adaptation planning
by Franke, C. & Basdere, B. & Ciupek, M. & Seliger, S.
- 571-584 Determination of recovery effort for a probabilistic recovery system under various inventory control policies
by BayIndIr, Z. Pelin & Dekker, Rommert & Porras, Eric
- 585-598 Dynamic performance of a hybrid inventory system with a Kanban policy in remanufacturing process
by Zhou, Li & Naim, Mohamed M. & Ou Tang & Towill, Denis R.
- 599-616 Product configuration optimization for disassembly planning: A differential approach
by Viswanathan, Shivakumar & Allada, Venkat
- 617-629 Modeling the problem of locating collection areas for urban waste management. An application to the metropolitan area of Barcelona
by Bautista, Joaquín & Pereira, Jordi
October 2006, Volume 34, Issue 5
- 417-426 Evaluating cost efficiency in central administrative services in UK universities
by Casu, B. & Thanassoulis, E.
- 427-438 Sharing shipment quantity information in the supply chain
by Zhang, Cheng & Tan, Gek-Woo & Robb, David J. & Zheng, Xin
- 439-447 The boys in the bubble: Internet entrepreneurs and stock market value
by Forbes, William
- 448-460 A process-oriented perspective of IS success: Examining the impact of IS on operational cost
by Byrd, Terry Anthony & Thrasher, Evelyn H. & Lang, Teresa & Davidson, Nancy W.
- 461-476 Two new robust genetic algorithms for the flowshop scheduling problem
by Ruiz, Rubén & Maroto, Concepciøn & Alcaraz, Javier
- 477-491 Estimation of Canadian commodity market risk premiums under price limits: Two-phase fuzzy approach
by Smimou, Kamal
- 492-500 Applications of sequential set partitioning: a set of technical information systems problems
by Osei-Bryson, Kweku-Muata & Joseph, Anito
- 501-504 A note on "Cooperative advertising, game theory and manufacturer-retailer supply chains"
by Xie, Jinxing & Ai, Song
- 505-515 Aligning operations, marketing, and competitive strategies to enhance performance: An empirical test in the retail banking industry
by Rhee, Munsung & Mehra, Satish
August 2006, Volume 34, Issue 4
- 327-336 Flow shop scheduling with deteriorating jobs under dominating machines
by Wang, Ji-Bo & Xia, Zun-Quan
- 337-343 Theoretical perspectives of trade-off analysis using DEA
by Asmild, Mette & Paradi, Joseph C. & Reese, David N.
- 344-358 On variance amplification in a three-echelon supply chain with minimum mean square error forecasting
by Hosoda, Takamichi & Disney, Stephen M.
- 359-371 Relationships among the academic business disciplines: a multi-method citation analysis
by Biehl, Markus & Kim, Henry & Wade, Michael
- 372-384 The contribution of measurement and information infrastructure to TQM success
by Taylor, W.A. & Wright, G.H.
- 385-396 An ant colony algorithm for solving budget constrained and unconstrained dynamic facility layout problems
by Baykasoglu, Adil & Dereli, Turkay & Sabuncu, Ibrahim
- 397-405 An experimental study of brand signal quality of products in an asymmetric information environment
by Tsao, Hsiu-Yuan & Pitt, Leyland F. & Berthon, Pierre
- 406-416 Near-optimal control policy for loss networks
by Ku, Cheng-Yuan & Yen, David C. & Chang, I-Chiu & Huang, Shi-Ming & Jordan, Scott
June 2006, Volume 34, Issue 3
- 209-219 The multiple traveling salesman problem: an overview of formulations and solution procedures
by Bektas, Tolga
- 220-230 A grouping genetic algorithm for registration area planning
by Vroblefski, Mark & Brown, Evelyn C.
- 231-235 An ISO 9001:2000-based framework for realizing quality in small businesses
by Aldowaisan, Tariq A. & Youssef, Ashraf S.
- 236-253 The effect of top management support of SISP on strategic IS management: insights from the US electric power industry
by Kearns, Grover S.
- 254-273 An exploratory study of manufacturing strategy practices of machinery manufacturing companies in India
by Dangayach, G.S. & Deshmukh, S.G.
- 274-282 Effects of maintenance policies on the productivity of flexible manufacturing cells
by Savsar, Mehmet
- 283-295 A network economic model for supply chain versus supply chain competition
by Zhang, Ding
- 296-312 The integration of TQM and technology/R&D management in determining quality and innovation performance
by Prajogo, Daniel I. & Sohal, Amrik S.
- 313-326 Contemporary maintenance management: process, framework and supporting pillars
by Crespo Marquez, Adolfo & Gupta, Jatinder N.D.
April 2006, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 107-124 The impact of supply chain management practices on competitive advantage and organizational performance
by Li, Suhong & Ragu-Nathan, Bhanu & Ragu-Nathan, T.S. & Subba Rao, S.
- 125-134 Design and implementation of a semantic image classification and retrieval of organizational memory information systems using analytical hierarchy process
by Chou, Tzu-Chuan & Cheng, Shyi-Chyi
- 135-148 Egoist's dilemma: a DEA game
by Nakabayashi, Ken & Tone, Kaoru
- 149-157 Precision parameter in the variable precision rough sets model: an application
by Su, Chao-Ton & Hsu, Jyh-Hwa
- 158-166 Interactive fuzzy goal programming for multi-objective transportation problems
by Abd El-Wahed, Waiel F. & Lee, Sang M.
- 167-177 An interactive decision support system for an aggregate production planning model based on multiple criteria mixed integer linear programming
by Gomes da Silva, Carlos & Figueira, José & Lisboa, João & Barman, Samir
- 178-188 Converging trend of innovation efforts in high technology firms under paradigm shift--a case of Japan's electrical machinery
by Watanabe, Chihiro & Yong Hur, Jae & Lei, Shanyu
- 189-195 A multivariate analysis of the financial characteristics of foreign and domestic banks in the UK
by Kosmidou, K. & Pasiouras, F. & Zopounidis, C. & Doumpos, M.
- 196-208 Single cycle policies for the one-warehouse N-retailer inventory/distribution system
by Abdul-Jalbar, Beatriz & Gutiérrez, Jose M. & Sicilia, Joaquín
January 2006, Volume 34, Issue 1
- 1-18 Evolutionary strategy for manufacturing cell design
by Stawowy, Adam
- 19-27 Technology advancement strategy on patronage decisions: the role of switching costs in high-technology markets
by Pae, Jae H. & Hyun, Jung Suk
- 28-40 Identifying traffic safety best practice: an application of DEA and Malmquist indices
by Odeck, James
- 41-55 An analytic model for locating facilities strategically
by Partovi, Fariborz Y.
- 56-69 A genetic algorithm approach to developing the multi-echelon reverse logistics network for product returns
by Min, Hokey & Jeung Ko, Hyun & Seong Ko, Chang
- 70-80 Efficient frontiers for electricity procurement by an LDC with multiple purchase options
by Woo, Chi-Keung & Horowitz, Ira & Olson, Arne & Horii, Brian & Baskette, Carmen
- 81-89 Total tardiness minimization on unrelated parallel machine scheduling with auxiliary equipment constraints
by Chen, Jeng-Fung & Wu, Tai-Hsi
- 90-101 Critical acceptance values and sample sizes of a variables sampling plan for very low fraction of defectives
by Pearn, W.L. & Wu, Chien-Wei
December 2005, Volume 33, Issue 6
- 467-471 A note on "Khouja and Park, optimal lot sizing under continuous price decrease, Omega 31 (2003)"
by Teunter, Ruud
- 472-482 The impact of component commonality in an assemble-to-order environment under supply and demand uncertainty
by Mohebbi, E. & Choobineh, F.
- 483-490 A spanning heuristic for the unordered and ordered matching identification problem
by Kline, Douglas M. & Riggle, Charlene G. & Mehrez, Abraham
- 491-496 An effective total ranking model for a ranked voting system
by Foroughi, A.A. & Tamiz, M.
- 497-505 A hybrid ARIMA and support vector machines model in stock price forecasting
by Pai, Ping-Feng & Lin, Chih-Sheng
- 506-524 The theory of constraints: a methodology apart?--a comparison with selected OR/MS methodologies
by Davies, J. & Mabin, V.J. & Balderstone, S.J.
- 525-540 Definitions and linkages between operational and strategic flexibilities
by De Toni, Alberto & Tonchia, Stefano
- 541-541 Letter to the editor
by Huang, Yung-Fu
October 2005, Volume 33, Issue 5
- 379-384 Optimization and equilibrium problems with equilibrium constraints
by Mordukhovich, Boris S.
- 385-390 Measuring human development via data envelopment analysis: the case of Asia and the Pacific
by Despotis, D.K.
- 391-398 Application of fuzzy goal programming technique to land use planning in agricultural system
by Biswas, Animesh & Pal, Bijay Baran
- 399-405 Multi-objective scheduling of two-job families on a single machine
by Gupta, A.K. & Sivakumar, A.I.
- 407-411 Proximal proper efficiency in set-valued optimization
by Ruchi, Arora & Lalitha, C.S.
- 413-418 Multicriteria decision making for optimal blending for beneficiation of coal: a fuzzy programming approach
by Chakraborty, M. & Chandra, M.K.
- 419-423 Information sharing in supply chains
by Fiala, P.
- 425-429 Matrix games with fuzzy goals and fuzzy payoffs
by Vijay, V. & Chandra, S. & Bector, C.R.
- 431-434 A method of dissimilarity analysis
by Alam, S.S. & Ghosh, S.
- 435-450 Cost models for lot streaming in a multistage flow shop
by Chiu, Huan Neng & Chang, Jen Huei
- 451-465 Online buying behavior: a transaction cost economics perspective
by Teo, Thompson S.H. & Yu, Yuanyou
August 2005, Volume 33, Issue 4
- 283-306 Best practices in business process redesign: an overview and qualitative evaluation of successful redesign heuristics
by Reijers, H. A. & Liman Mansar, S.
- 307-318 On the product selection and plant dimensioning problem under uncertainty
by Alonso-Ayuso, A. & Escudero, L. F. & Garín, A. & Ortuño, M. T. & Pérez, G.
- 319-332 Integrating decision making and regulation in the management control process
by Papamichail, K. N. & Robertson, I.
- 333-343 An association-based clustering approach to order batching considering customer demand patterns
by Chen, Mu-Chen & Wu, Hsiao-Pin
- 345-355 A hybrid genetic algorithm for production and distribution
by Chan, Felix T. S. & Chung, S. H. & Wadhwa, Subhash
- 357-362 A slack-based measure of efficiency in context-dependent data envelopment analysis
by Morita, Hiroshi & Hirokawa, Koichiro & Zhu, Joe
- 363-376 Models for investment in electronic commerce--financial perspectives with empirical evidence
by Bergendahl, Goran
June 2005, Volume 33, Issue 3
- 189-202 Transfer of technologies: a cross-disciplinary taxonomy
by Reisman, Arnold
- 203-209 A new approach to evaluate reliability of multistate networks under the cost constraint
by Yeh, Wei-Chang
- 211-221 Coloring fuzzy graphs
by Muñoz, Susana & Teresa Ortuño, M. & Ramírez, Javier & Yáñez, Javier
- 223-234 Evaluating sustainable fishing development strategies using fuzzy MCDM approach
by Chiou, Hua-Kai & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung & Cheng, Ding-Chou
- 235-247 Competitive pricing of mixed retail and e-tail distribution channels
by Yao, Dong-Qing & Liu, John J.
- 249-254 Deviation measures of linguistic preference relations in group decision making
by Xu, Zeshui
- 255-265 Modified differential evolution: a greedy random strategy for genetic recombination
by Bergey, Paul K. & Ragsdale, Cliff
- 267-276 Partitioned fuzzy integral multinomial logit model for Taiwan's internet telephony market
by Tseng, Fang-Mei & Yu, Ching-Ying
- 277-282 Day-of-the-week effects in US and Asia-Pacific stock markets during the Asian financial crisis: a non-parametric approach
by Hui, Tak-Kee
April 2005, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 97-106 Production and inventory control with chaotic demands
by Wang, Kung-Jeng & Wee, Hui-Ming & Gao, Shin-Feng & Chung, Shen-Lian
- 107-118 Confirmatory factor analysis and factorial invariance of the impact of information technology instrument
by Torkzadeh, Gholamreza & Koufteros, Xenophon & Doll, William J.
- 119-139 A systematic approach to quality function deployment with a full illustrative example
by Chan, Lai-Kow & Wu, Ming-Lu
- 141-152 Planning health services with explicit geographical considerations: a stochastic location-allocation approach
by Harper, P. R. & Shahani, A. K. & Gallagher, J. E. & Bowie, C.
- 153-162 Just in time, total quality management, and supply chain management: understanding their linkages and impact on business performance
by Kannan, Vijay R. & Tan, Keah Choon
- 163-174 A joint economic lot size model for raw material ordering, manufacturing setup, and finished goods delivering
by Lee, Wenyih
- 175-187 Validating measures of information technology outsourcing risk factors
by Bahli, Bouchaib & Rivard, Suzanne
February 2005, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 1-15 Environmental proactivity and business performance: an empirical analysis
by González-Benito, Javier & González-Benito, Óscar
- 17-31 Evaluation of enterprise-level benefits of manufacturing flexibility
by Chandra, Charu & Everson, Mark & Grabis, Janis
- 33-45 Dynamic vehicle routing for online B2C delivery
by Du, Timon C. & Li, Eldon Y. & Chou, Defrose
- 47-53 Joint inventory and technology selection decisions
by Khouja, Moutaz
- 55-64 Hierarchical fuzzy integral stated preference method for Taiwan's broadband service market
by Tseng, Fang-Mei & Chiu, Yu-Jing
- 65-71 A novel representation of graph structures in web mining and data analysis
by Blazewicz, Jacek & Pesch, Erwin & Sterna, Malgorzata
- 73-83 Soft TQM, hard TQM, and organisational performance relationships: an empirical investigation
by Rahman, Shams-ur & Bullock, Philip
- 85-91 A quadratic interval logit model for forecasting bankruptcy
by Tseng, Fang-Mei & Lin, Lin
December 2004, Volume 32, Issue 6
- 407-424 Consumer trust in B2C e-Commerce and the importance of social presence: experiments in e-Products and e-Services
by Gefen, David & Straub, Detmar W.
- 425-442 The impact of environmental characteristics on TQM principles and organizational performance
by Mar Fuentes-Fuentes, M. & Albacete-Sáez, Carlos A. & Lloréns-Montes, F. Javier
- 443-458 A fuzzy approach to qualitative cross impact analysis
by Asan, Umut & Erhan Bozdag, Cafer & Polat, Seçkin
- 459-471 A path analytic study of the effect of top management support for information systems performance
by Ragu-Nathan, Bhanu S. & Apigian, Charles H. & Ragu-Nathan, T. S. & Tu, Qiang
- 473-480 A time-varying weights tuning method of the double EWMA controller
by Su, Chao-Ton & Hsu, Chun-Chin
October 2004, Volume 32, Issue 5
- 333-344 Real-time schedule adjustment decisions: a case study
by Hur, Daesik & Mabert, Vincent A. & Bretthauer, K.M.Kurt M.
- 345-352 New heuristics for m-machine no-wait flowshop to minimize total completion time
by Aldowaisan, Tariq & Allahverdi, Ali
- 353-359 Scheduling two-component products on parallel machines
by Yang, W.-H.Wen-Hua
- 361-371 National differences and ERP implementation: issues and challenges
by Sheu, Chwen & Chae, Bongsug & Yang, C.-L.Chen-Lung
- 373-383 On models for the operation of a class of electronic marketplaces
by Scott, Carlton H. & Scott, J.E.Judy E.
- 385-394 Selecting portfolios for mutual funds
by Ballestero, Enrique & Pla-Santamaria, David
- 395-405 Business technology complementarities: impacts of the presence and strategic timing of ERP on B2B e-commerce technology efficiencies
by Bendoly, Elliot & Kaefer, Frederick
August 2004, Volume 32, Issue 4
- 261-272 Establishing the "practical frontier" in data envelopment analysis
by Sowlati, Taraneh & Paradi, Joseph C.
- 273-284 An analysis of Spanish investment fund performance: some considerations concerning Sharpe's ratio
by Ferruz Agudo, Luis & Sarto Marzal, José Luis
- 285-293 An empirical analysis of integer programming formulations for the permutation flowshop
by Tseng, Fan T. & Stafford, Edward F. & Gupta, Jatinder N. D.
- 295-300 Mass customization in operations management: oxymoron or reality?
by Selladurai, R. S.
- 301-312 Supply chain coordination with demand disruptions
by Qi, Xiangtong & Bard, Jonathan F. & Yu, Gang
- 313-322 Models for performance benchmarking: measuring the effect of e-business activities on banking performance
by Cook, Wade D. & Seiford, Lawrence M. & Zhu, Joe
- 323-332 A multiple-criteria framework for evaluation of decision support systems
by Phillips-Wren, Gloria E. & Hahn, Eugene D. & Forgionne, Guisseppi A.
June 2004, Volume 32, Issue 3
- 179-199 Early supplier involvement in the design process: lessons from the electronics industry
by McIvor, R. & Humphreys, P.
- 201-211 Risks associated with market timing under different market conditions
by Dumont de Chassart, Marc & Firer, Colin
- 213-219 Ranking efficient units in DEA
by Chen, Yao
- 221-229 Measures of organizational effectiveness: private and public sector performance
by Parhizgari, A. M. & Ronald Gilbert, G.
- 231-244 The application of fuzzy decision tree analysis in an exposition of the antecedents of audit fees
by Beynon, Malcolm J. & Peel, Michael J. & Tang, Yu-Cheng
- 245-260 Determining technology strategy in developing countries
by Hipkin, Ian
April 2004, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 87-95 A selective data retention approach in massive databases
by Kalfus, Orly & Ronen, Boaz & Spiegler, Israel
- 97-100 'Simple' neural networks for forecasting
by Curry, Bruce
- 101-110 Centralised target setting for regional recycling operations using DEA
by Lozano, S. & Villa, G. & Adenso-Díaz, B.
- 111-120 On time series data and optimal parameters
by Rasmussen, Rasmus
- 121-129 Employee scheduling and makespan minimization in a flow shop with multi-processor work stations: a case study
by Huq, Faizul & Cutright, Kenneth & Martin, Clarence
- 131-143 The impact of supplier development on buyer-supplier performance
by Humphreys, P. K. & Li, W. L. & Chan, L. Y.
- 145-153 Job scheduling with dual criteria and sequence-dependent setups: mathematical versus genetic programming
by Lee, Sang M. & Asllani, Arben A.
- 155-160 How efficient is naive portfolio diversification? an educational note
by Tang, Gordon Y. N.
- 161-166 Echelon stock based continuous review (R,Q) policy for fast moving items
by Mitra, Subrata & Chatterjee, A. K.
- 167-177 Random effects choice models: seeking latent predisposition segments in the context of retail store format selection
by González-Benito, Óscar
February 2004, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 1-7 "Attack or convert?": early evidence from European on-line banking
by Bughin, Jacques
- 9-15 How many suppliers are best? A decision-analysis approach
by Berger, Paul D. & Gerstenfeld, Arthur & Zeng, Amy Z.
- 17-23 A general model framework for DEA
by Kleine, A.
- 25-29 Market arbitrage versus agent arbitrage
by Modesti, P.
- 31-39 Provider-user differences in perceived usefulness of forecasting formats
by Önkal, Dilek & Bolger, Fergus
- 41-55 Information technology investments in purchasing: an empirical investigation of communications, relationship and performance outcomes
by Sriram, Ven & Stump, Rodney
- 57-75 The control of the setting up of a predictive maintenance programme using a system of indicators
by Carnero Moya, M. Carmen
- 77-83 Impact of process change on customer perception of waiting time: a field study
by Luo, Wenhong & J. Liberatore, Matthew & L. Nydick, Robert & B. Chung, Q & Sloane, Elliot
December 2003, Volume 31, Issue 6
- 423-437 Determining attribute weights using mathematical programming
by Shirland, Larry E. & Jesse, Richard R. & Thompson, Ronald L. & Iacovou, Charalambos L.
- 439-450 Performance measurement with classification information: an enhanced additive DEA model
by Bala, Kamel & Cook, Wade D.
- 451-457 Optimal knowledge outsourcing model
by Gavious, Arieh & Rabinowitz, Gad
- 459-469 Minimization of maximum lateness under linear deterioration
by Hsu, Y. S. & Lin, B. M. T.
- 471-481 A multi-faced buildup algorithm for three-dimensional packing problems
by Lim, A. & Rodrigues, B. & Wang, Y.
- 483-498 Adoption of WAP-enabled mobile phones among Internet users
by Teo, T. S. H. & Pok, Siau Heong
- 499-509 Quality strategies in supply chain alliances of disposable items
by Singer, Marcos & Donoso, Patricio & Traverso, Pedro
- 511-522 The efficacy of using judgmental versus quantitative forecasting methods in practice
by Sanders, Nada R. & Manrodt, Karl B.
- 523-538 Characterising persistence of performance amongst South African general equity unit trusts
by Collinet, Lance & Firer, Colin
- 539-545 Optimal lot sizing under continuous price decrease
by Khouja, Moutaz & Park, Sungjune
October 2003, Volume 31, Issue 5
- 339-348 A better probability model for the racetrack using Beyer speed numbers
by Rosenbloom, E. S.
- 349-363 Assessing the consumer decision process in the digital marketplace
by Teo, Thompson S. H. & Yeong, Yon Ding
- 365-378 The capacitated lot sizing problem: a review of models and algorithms
by Karimi, B. & Fatemi Ghomi, S. M. T. & Wilson, J. M.
- 379-385 Cash versus installment purchasing: contrasting axiomatic and experimental approaches to a new concept
by Troutt, Marvin D. & Acar, William
- 387-395 Applying MIXALG procedure in a routing problem to optimize food product delivery
by Faulin, Javier
- 397-408 Context-dependent data envelopment analysis--Measuring attractiveness and progress
by Seiford, Lawrence M. & Zhu, Joe
- 409-412 Commentary on "a review of research on the negative accounting relationship between risk and return: Bowman's paradox by M.N. Nickel and M.C. Rodriguez"
by Brockett, Patrick L. & Cooper, William W. & Kwon, K. H. & Ruefli, T. W.
- 413-416 Author's reply
by Rodríguez, Manuel Cano & Nickel, Manuel Núñez
- 417-421 Author's response
by Brockett, Patrick L. & Cooper, William W. & Kwon, K. H. & Ruefli, T. W.
August 2003, Volume 31, Issue 4
- 247-251 The total cost bounds of the transportation problem with varying demand and supply
by Liu, Shiang-Tai
- 253-268 The information systems environment of time-based competitors
by Rondeau, Patrick J. & Ragu-Nathan, T. S. & Vonderembse, Mark A.
- 269-273 On the Maximum Benefit Chinese Postman Problem
by Pearn, W. L. & Wang, K. H.
- 275-286 Design and development of a fuzzy expert system for hotel selection
by Ngai, E. W. T. & Wat, F. K. T.
- 287-301 The relationships among selected business environment factors and manufacturing strategy: insights from an emerging economy
by Amoako-Gyampah, Kwasi
- 303-310 Accountability lost: the rise and fall of double entry
by Benita, Cox
- 311-317 An efficient constructive heuristic for flowtime minimisation in permutation flow shops
by Framinan, J. M. & Leisten, R.
- 319-326 A note on detecting outliers in short autocorrelated data using joint estimation and exponentially weighted moving average
by Wright, C. M. & Hu, M. Y.
- 327-338 Process of organizational problem definition: how to evaluate and how to improve
by BüyükdamgacI, Güldal
June 2003, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 157-167 On the bullwhip and inventory variance produced by an ordering policy
by Disney, S. M. & Towill, D. R.
- 169-187 An approach to solve a hierarchical stochastic sequential ordering problem
by Alcaide, David & Rodriguez-Gonzalez, Andrés & Sicilia, Joaquín
- 189-204 The relationship between technology and performance: a meta-analysis of technology models
by Heine, Michelle Lane & Grover, Varun & Malhotra, Manoj K.
- 205-211 A simple heuristic for solving small fixed-charge transportation problems
by Adlakha, Veena & Kowalski, Krzysztof
- 213-226 Organizational modifications to support JIT implementation in manufacturing and service operations
by Yasin, Mahmoud M. & Small, Michael H. & Wafa, Marwan A.
- 227-233 Information system organizational resilience
by Riolli, Laura & Savicki, Victor
- 235-246 The impact of organization size on enterprise resource planning (ERP) implementations in the US manufacturing sector
by Mabert, Vincent A. & Soni, Ashok & Venkataramanan, M. A.
April 2003, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 63-73 An incentive scheme for true information providing in Supply Chains
by Feldmann, Martin & Müller, Stephanie
- 75-82 Retail productivity and scale economies at the firm level: a DEA approach
by Keh, Hean Tat & Chu, Singfat
- 83-96 Evaluating consumer loans using neural networks
by Malhotra, Rashmi & Malhotra, D. K.
- 97-111 A longitudinal study of TQM implementation: factors influencing success and failure
by Taylor, W. A. & Wright, G. H.
- 113-125 Group cognitive mapping: a methodology and system for capturing and evaluating managerial and organizational cognition
by Tegarden, David P. & Sheetz, Steven D.
- 127-136 Immersive drama: testing health systems
by Bryant, James W. & Darwin, John
- 137-140 A note on a well-known dispatching rule to minimize total tardiness
by Naidu, Jaideep T.
- 141-154 Initiatives and outcomes of quality management implementation across industries
by Lai, Kee-hung & Cheng, T. C. E.
February 2003, Volume 31, Issue 1