1996, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 167-178 Multi-criterion models for higher education administration
by Mustafa, A. & Goh, M.
- 179-193 Envisioning management of information
by Ramaprasad, A. & Rai, A.
- 195-203 A field service support system using a queueing network model and the priority MVA algorithm
by Papadopoulos, H. T.
- 205-215 A neural network approach to mutual fund net asset value forecasting
by Chiang, W. -C. & Urban, T. L. & Baldridge, G. W.
- 217-227 A linear programming model to manage the maintenance backlog
by Taylor, R. W.
1996, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 1-12 Combining management consultancy and research
by Ormerod, R. J.
- 13-28 The judge, the model of the judge, and the model of the judged as judge: Analyses of the UK 1992 research assessment exercise data for business and management studies
by Doyle, J. R. & Arthurs, A. J. & Green, R. H. & McAulay, L. & Pitt, M. R. & Bottomley, P. A. & Evans, W.
- 29-36 Optimal market segmentation of hotel rooms--the non-linear case
by Ladany, S. P.
- 37-46 Identifying critical activities in stochastic resource constrained networks
by Bowers, J.
- 47-56 The end of theory?
by White, L. & Taket, A.
- 57-71 An integrated analysis of nurse staffing and scheduling policies
by Venkataraman, R. & Brusco, M. J.
- 73-81 Combinatorial evaluation of six dispatching rules in a dynamic two-machine flow shop
by Sarper, H. & Henry, M. C.
- 83-106 Total quality management in SMEs
by Ghobadian, A. & Gallear, D. N.
- 107-114 Extensions of bidding theory: Concealed bidding, optimal number of bidders, and follow-on contracts
by Lansdowne, Z. F.
- 115-120 Small firms and bank relationships: a study of cultural differences between English and Scottish banks
by Clay, N. & Cowling, M.
1995, Volume 23, Issue 6
- 587-605 The effects of self-efficacy on computer usage
by Igbaria, M. & Iivari, J.
- 607-624 Conceptualizing continuous improvement: Implications for organizational change
by Choi, Ty
- 625-636 Questioning the reliability of market segmentation techniques
by Dibb, S. & Stern, P.
- 637-652 Theory and practice of decision tree induction
by Kim, H. & Koehler, G. J.
- 653-665 Distributed manufacturing support systems: the integration of distributed group support systems with manufacturing support systems
by Gillenwater, E. L. & Conlon, S. & Hwang, C.
- 667-676 The linear programming alternative to policy capturing for eliciting criteria weights in the performance appraisal process
by Horowitz, I. & Zappe, C.
- 677-689 IT strategy: Formal rational orthodoxy or contingent adhocracy?
by Bryson, C. & Currie, W.
- 691-700 A comparative study of order batching algorithms
by Pan, C-H. & Liu, S-Y.
1995, Volume 23, Issue 5
- 469-484 Implementation style and use of implementation approaches
by Nutt, P. C.
- 485-497 Organic decision and communication processes and management accounting systems in entrepreneurial and conservative business organizations
by Chenhall, R. H. & Morris, D.
- 499-510 Processing network models for forest management
by Chinneck, J. W. & Moll, R. H. H.
- 511-523 Decision support systems research: Reference disciplines and a cumulative tradition
by Eom, S. B.
- 525-538 A simple model of international joint venture distributorships: the American-Kuwaiti experience
by Mesak, H. I. & Mayyasi, A. M.
- 539-555 A characterization of the financial condition of the United States' aerospace-defense industrial base
by Bowlin, W. F.
- 557-566 A dynamic sampling technique for the simulation of probabilistic and generalized activity networks
by Dawson, C. W.
- 567-575 Developing a quality costing system: Key features and outcomes
by Pursglove, A. B. & Dale, B. G.
- 577-585 An insurance and investment portfolio model using chance constrained programming
by Li, S. X.
1995, Volume 23, Issue 4
- 345-360 Links between higher education institutions and high technology firms
by Westhead, P. & Storey, D. J.
- 361-376 A taxonomy for alternative equipment groupings in batch environments
by Shafer, S. M. & Meredith, J. R. & Marsh, R. F.
- 377-390 Issues in the development of approaches to container loading
by Bischoff, E. E. & Ratcliff, M. S. W.
- 391-401 Graph theoretic heuristics for unequal-sized facility layout problems
by Kim, J. -Y. & Kim, Y. -D.
- 403-418 Supply networks: Genesis, stability and logistics implications. A comparative analysis of two districts
by De Toni, A & Nassimbeni, G.
- 419-427 Harmonic analysis, time series variations and the distributional properties of financial ratios
by Fuller-Love, N. & Rhys, H. & Tippett, M.
- 429-442 CEO characteristics, organizational characteristics and information technology adoption in small businesses
by Thong, J. Y. L. & Yap, C. S.
- 443-452 Using dynamic cellular manufacturing to simplify scheduling in cell based production systems
by Kannan, V. R. & Ghosh, S.
- 453-462 A preference-based interpretation of AHP
by Lai, S-K.
- 463-465 On the minimum cost project schedule
by Kamburowski, J.
- 467-467 On the minimum cost project schedule-- A response
by Wu, Y. & Li, C.
- 468-468 On the minimum cost project schedule--Note by the editor
by Mitchell, George
- 467-468 On the minimum cost project schedule--Some comments
by Chapman, C. B.
1995, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 235-256 A model management framework for heterogeneous algebraic models: Object-oriented database management systems approach
by Huh, S. Y. & Chung, Q. B.
- 257-270 Judging the quality of research in business schools: The UK as a case study
by Doyle, J. R. & Arthurs, A. J.
- 271-279 The comparative ability of self-organizing neural networks to define cluster structure
by Chen, S. K. & Mangiameli, P. & West, D.
- 281-294 An integrated cost-performance model of research and development evaluation
by Geisler, E.
- 295-302 SFG-GP: An effective tutoring system for goal programming
by Lee, S. M. & Kim, E. B.
- 303-312 Decision dilemmas facing managers: recognizing the value of learning while making sequential decisions
by Chi, T. & Nystrom, P. C.
- 313-321 Creating student groups with similar characteristics: A heuristic approach
by Mingers, J. & O'Brien, F. A.
- 323-339 Emerging hard and soft technologies: current status, issues and implementation problems
by Aggarwal, S.
- 341-344 Comparative study of heuristics for the joint replenishment problem
by Ben-Daya, M. & Hariga, M.
1995, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 117-124 Cognitive sculpting as a means of working with managers' metaphors
by Sims, D. B. P. & Doyle, J. R.
- 125-143 Cognitive feedback in environments characterized by irrelevant information
by Sengupta, K.
- 145-157 Large scale models and large scale thinking: The case of the health services
by Smith, P.
- 159-172 Integrating marketing, operations, and purchasing to create value
by Bregman, R. L.
- 173-185 Perishable-asset revenue management: Generic and multiple-price yield management with diversion
by Bodily, S. E. & Weatherford, L. R.
- 187-195 The repeated choice model and the feedback mechanism
by Girard, J. & Gruber, H.
- 197-204 Productivity improvement: Efficiency approach vs effectiveness approach
by Kao, Chiang & Chen, Liang-Hsuan & Wang, Tai-Yue & Kuo, Shyanjaw & Horng, Shi-Dai
- 205-219 A two-stage traveling salesman procedure for the single machine sequence-dependent scheduling problem
by Ozgur, C. O. & Brown, J. R.
- 221-229 Decision support systems: an extended research agenda
by Khoong, C. M.
- 231-234 Encouraging truthful revelation when monitoring is costly
by Rothschild, R. & Johnes, G.
1995, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 1-11 The sophisticated decision maker: All work and no pay?
by Horowitz, I. & Thompson, P.
- 13-25 Metagraphs
by Basu, A. & Blanning, R. W.
- 27-39 The influence of product complexity on the purchasing structure
by Kotteaku, A. G. & Laios, L. G. & Moschuris, S. J.
- 41-48 Expanding the flexibility of goal programming via preference modelling techniques
by Jones, D. F. & Tamiz, M.
- 49-62 Evaluating fixed price incentive contracts
by Ward, S. C. & Chapman, C. B.
- 63-78 A Petri Net model view of decision making: an operational management analysis
by Mehrez, A. & Muzumdar, M. & Acar, W. & Weinroth, G.
- 79-88 A study of maintenance technology implementation
by Hipkin, I. B. & Lockett, A. G.
- 89-95 Fixed cost oriented bottleneck analysis with linear programming
by Koltai, T.
- 97-107 A computer based approach for enhancing manufacturing decision making in smaller manufacturing enterprises: A longitudinal study
by Muhlemann, A. & Price, D. & Afferson, M. & Sharp, J.
- 109-116 A dynamic inventory model with random replenishment quantities
by Baker, H. & Ehrhardt, R.
1994, Volume 22, Issue 6
- 537-552 The efficient allocation of risk in contracts
by Chapman, CB & Ward, SC
- 553-568 Heuristics, biases and improvement strategies in judgmental time series forecasting
by Goodwin, P & Wright, G
- 569-578 'A strategy of the last resort'? Reflections on the role of the subcontract in the United Kingdom
by Imrie, R
- 579-588 Doing community operational research with multicultural groups
by Taket, A & White, L
- 589-600 Modelling in new housing choice--An application
by Dibb, S
- 601-611 Soft OR and a Markov model help plan a psychogeriatric service
by Davies, R & Goddard, A
- 613-626 An interactive, optimization-based decision support system for scheduling part-time, computer lab attendants
by Lauer, J & Jacobs, LW & Brusco, MJ & Bechtold, SE
- 627-645 A new methodology for formulating ill-structured problems
by Basadur, M & Ellspermann, SJ & Evans, GW
- 647-658 Selecting appropriate forecasting models using rule induction
by Arinze, B
- 659-668 Resource constraint measures in a dual constrained job shop
by Gargeya, VB
1994, Volume 22, Issue 5
- 415-426 Capital adequacy guidelines and interest rate swaps
by Levis, M & Suchar, V
- 427-441 Making sense of just-in-time production: A resource-based perspective
by Cowton, CJ & Vail, RL
- 443-456 Selecting appropriate support for marketing decisions
by Ghose, S & Nazareth, DL
- 457-470 A synthesis of decision models for analysis, assessment, and contingency planning for oil spill incidents
by Iakovou, E & Douligeris, C & Korde, A
- 471-476 Different beta estimation techniques in infrequently traded and inefficient stock markets
by Luoma, M & Martikainen, T & Perttunen, J & Pynnönen, S
- 477-490 The search for appropriate benchmarking partners: A macro approach and application to corporate travel management
by Bell, RA & Morey, RC
- 491-504 Experience with a structure, process and outcome framework for evaluating an information system
by Cornford, T & Doukidis, Gi & Forster, D
- 505-519 Forecasting foreign exchange rates: A comparative evaluation of AHP
by Ülengin, F & Ülengin, B
- 521-533 Acquiring and operationalizing worker flexibility in dual resource constrained job shops with worker transfer delays and learning losses
by Kher, HV & Malhotra, MK
- 535-536 Currency-free evaluation of investment results and the R index: an addendum
by Switzer, LN & Ladany, SP
1994, Volume 22, Issue 4
- 321-330 A discriminant analysis of the relationship between IS charging systems and organizational variables
by Raghunathan, B & Raghunathan, TS
- 331-338 Visualizing interfirm comparison
by Vermeulen, EM & Spronk, J & van der Wijst, D
- 339-348 A path analytic study of determinants of information system usage
by Torkzadeh, G & Dwyer, DJ
- 349-360 Production systems without MRP: A lean time based design
by Barker, RC
- 361-369 Indexing tree and pruning concepts to support case-based reasoning
by Hansen, JV & Meservy, RD & Wood, LE
- 371-380 Categorical criteria values: Correspondence analysis
by Cheung, Yan-Leung
- 381-389 Sex and beliefs about computer-based information systems: An examination of group support systems
by Robichaux, BP
- 391-400 Computer-aided risk evaluation system for capital investment
by Liang, P & Song, F
- 401-407 Minimal cost project networks: The cut set parallel difference method
by Wu, Y & Li, C
1994, Volume 22, Issue 3
- 209-219 Innovative and industrial performance in pharmaceutical R&D, a management control perspective
by Omta, SWF & Bouter, LM & Van Engelen, JML
- 221-235 DCF without forecasts
by Singer, AE
- 237-249 Towards a general non-parametric model of corporate performance
by Fernandez-Castro, A & Smith, P
- 251-261 Sensitivity analysis of dynamic lot-sizing heuristics
by Pan, C-H
- 263-267 International portfolio diversification: A factor analysis approach
by Hui, T-K & Kwan, EK
- 269-282 Linking market factors to manufacturing designs
by Sheu, C
- 283-289 Adversarial decision making: Benefits or losses
by Elrod, R & Moss, SE
- 291-303 Algorithms for vertical partitioning in database physical design
by Cheng, CH
- 305-314 Designing rural area telecommunication networks via hub cities
by Lee, H & Nazem, SM & Shi, Y
- 315-319 A note on distribution--Warehouse location and capacity
by Jolayemi, JK
1994, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 113-122 Communicating conceptual integrity in distributed systems through intelligent assistance
by Cox, B
- 123-131 Modelling patient flows and resource provision in health systems
by Davies, R & Davies, HTO
- 133-147 Propagating CASE usage for software development: An empirical investigation of key organizational correlates
by Rai, A & Howard, GS
- 149-155 Cash flow management network models with quantity discounting
by Jorjani, S & Lamar, BW
- 157-172 Empirically testing the outcomes of user involvement in DSS development
by Igbaria, M & Guimaraes, T
- 173-184 Applications of operational research in industry and industrialization in the developing countries: A review
by Datta, S & Bandyopadhyay, R
- 185-203 A human information processing perspective on software maintenance
by Ramanujan, S & Cooper, RB
- 205-206 Data envelopment analysis and multiple criteria decision making: A response
by Stewart, TJ
1994, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 1-11 From many to one--and back. An exploration of some components of facilitation
by Huxham, C & Cropper, S
- 13-34 Strategic group analysis: A methodological approach for exploring the industry level impact of information technology
by Segars, AH & Grover, V
- 35-40 A queueing network model for field service support systems
by Waller, AAW
- 41-56 A survey of simulated annealing applications to operations research problems
by Koulamas, C & Antony, SR & Jaen, R
- 57-67 Development of operator assignment schedules: A DSS approach
by Lutz, CM & Davis, KR & Turner III, CF
- 69-81 Business computing system research: Structuring the field
by Holsapple, CW & Johnson, LE & Manakyan, H & Tanner, J
- 83-90 Relative efficiency in the branch network of a UK bank: An empirical study
by Drake, L & Howcroft, B
- 91-103 Implementing advanced manufacturing technology: An integrated planning model
by Chen, IJ & Small, MH
- 105-111 The economic value of using advance booking of orders
by Weatherford, LR & Pfeifer, PE
1993, Volume 21, Issue 6
- 619-627 The effect of a price war in a duopoly
by Eilon, Samuel
- 629-644 Coherence and calibration in expert probability judgement
by Bolger, F. & Wright, G
- 645-656 Problem solving and diagnosis
by Wagner, C
- 657-671 Representing employee requirements in labour tour scheduling
by Thompson, GM
- 673-677 Canadian air reserves, readiness and learning theory
by Lam, MN & Ng, KYK
- 679-689 Telecommunication steering committees and their implications
by Kunnathur, As & Raghunathan, TS
- 691-697 Scheduling transfer champagne production
by Hruby, HF & Panton, DM
- 699-708 Product value matrices help firms to focus their efforts
by Brannon, AL & Schoenmakers, MA & Klapwijk, HP & Haley, KB
- 709-711 Single machine multi-product batch scheduling: Testing several solution methods
by Arcade, SH
- 713-715 Data envelopment analysis and multiple criteria decision making
by Doyle, J & Green, R
1993, Volume 21, Issue 5
- 511-517 Comparing two aggregate planning models
by Barman, S & Tersine, RJ
- 519-529 Management buy-outs from receivership
by Robbie, K & Wright, M & Ennew, C
- 531-539 Prisoner's dilemma payoff structure in interfirm strategic alliances: An empirical test
by Parkhe, A & Rosenthal, EC & Chandran, R
- 541-550 The effects of forecasting errors on the total cost of operations
by Lee, TS & Cooper, FW & Adam, EE
- 551-560 A methodology for analysis of corporate performance
by Eilon, S
- 561-566 A comparative study of lot streaming procedures
by Baker, KR & Jia, D
- 567-572 A buyer-independent quantity discount pricing alternative
by Martin, GE
- 573-583 Time varying coefficient models and their forecasting performance
by Riddington, GL
- 585-592 An algorithm for sharing costs of operating a computer network
by Lightfoot, JM & Spinetto, RD
- 597-599 A note of correction on "multi-product scheduling on a single machine"
by Møon, I
1993, Volume 21, Issue 4
- 401-410 Idealized design: Creative corporate visioning
by Ackoff, R. L.
- 411-423 Diagnostics for strategic decisions
by Nutt, P. C.
- 425-431 Models and applications of configuration management
by Fowler, A
- 433-447 Information technology enabled business process redesign: An integrated planning framework
by Grover, V & Teng, J. T. C. & Fiedler, K. D.
- 449-456 Management tenure and explanations for success and failure
by Schwenk, C
- 457-470 Determinants of behavior towards ethical issues in personal computing
by Watson, R. T. & Pitt, L. F.
- 471-480 Least cost safety inventory for large transfer lines
by Szendrovits, A. Z. & Szabados, T
- 481-487 Scheduling of projects under the condition of inflation
by Jolayemi, J. K. & Oluleye, A. E.
- 489-496 A tree search algorithm for designing a cellular manufacturing system
by Cheng, Chunhung
- 497-506 Alternate solution procedures for the location-routing problem
by Srivastava, R
1993, Volume 21, Issue 3
- 261-274 On-line group process support
by Gear, AE & Read, MJ
- 275-287 The organizational context of OR group management
by Keys, P
- 289-306 Economic justification of advanced manufacturing technology
by Ramasesh, RV & Jayakumar, MD
- 307-317 An expert system for predicting gas demand: A case study
by Ashouri, F
- 319-328 Case progression decision support system improves drug and criminal investigator effectiveness
by Schuldt, BA & Kendall, KE
- 329-344 Psychological type and corporate culture: Relationship and dynamics
by Berthon, PR
- 345-351 The declining-price paradox of new technologies
by Eden, Y & Ronen, B
- 353-361 Master scheduling with incremental capacity allocation and a rolling horizon
by Das, Sk
- 363-375 Prequalification and C-competitiveness
by Drew, Ds & Skitmore, Rm
- 377-392 Investor- and issuer-related perspectives of IPO underpricing
by McGuinness, P.
- 393-393 A simple but effective heuristic for workshift assignment
by Khoong, CM
1993, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 139-154 From the playpen to the bombsite: the changing nature of management science
by Eden, C
- 155-162 Manufacturing managers and the adoption of advanced manufacturing technology
by Dimnik, TP & Johnston, DA
- 163-173 Similarities and differences in cycling server queueing models
by Koenigsberg, E
- 175-186 Constrained nurse staffing analysis
by Brusco, MJ & Showalter, MJ
- 187-197 A study on manufacturing resource planning (MRP II) practices in Singapore
by Sum, C-C & Yang, K-K
- 199-203 Market structure and integration in the Norwegian oil industry
by Dahlstrom, R & Nygaard, A
- 205-214 A production scheduling system for a hybrid flow shop--a case study
by Tsubone, H & Ohba, M & Takamuki, H & Miyake, Y
- 215-228 Financial predictors for different phases of the failure process
by Laitinen, Ek
- 229-234 Scheduling heuristic for the n-jobm-machine flow shop
by Sarin, S & Lefoka, M
- 235-243 Models for a coal blending and distribution problem
by Sherali, HD & Puri, R
- 245-254 Facility life cycles
by Nandkeolyar, U & Subba Rao, S & Rana, K
1993, Volume 21, Issue 1
- 7-16 Practising freedom: Designing, debating and disemprisoning
by Flood, R. L.
- 17-23 A managerial response to falling demand
by Eilon, Samuel
- 25-33 DPP decision support in retail merchandising
by Doherty, C & Maier, J & Simkin, L
- 35-52 Machine grouping in cellular manufacturing
by Offodile, O Felix
- 53-59 Developing transnational information systems: A case study
by King, W. R. & Sethi, V
- 61-72 List segmentation strategies in direct marketing
by Magliozzi, T. L. & Berger, P. D.
- 73-90 User acceptance of microcomputer technology: An empirical test
by Igbaria, M
- 91-98 Forecasting the capabilities of the Korean civil aircraft industry
by Kim, S-B & Whang, K-S
- 99-109 Alternate methods of treating factor weights in DEA
by Roll, Y & Golany, B.
- 111-122 Managing project activity-duration uncertainties
by Arsham, H
- 123-133 Use of reason maintenance in model formulation
by Bharadwaj, A. S. & Sen, A & Vinze, A. S.
1992, Volume 20, Issue 5-6
- 553-568 Profits and total factor productivity: A comparative analysis
by Garrigosa, E Genescá & Tatjé, E Grifell
- 569-586 A critical survey on the status of multiple criteria decision making theory and practice
by Stewart, TJ
- 587-595 Manufacturing strategy analysis: Models and practice
by Billington, CA & Davis, TC
- 597-609 Information systems success factors in small business
by Yap, Cs & Soh, Cpp & Raman, Ks
- 611-629 An empirical study of IS planning characteristics among industries
by Premkumar, G
- 631-639 Flow sensors in newspaper production
by Kumar, Sameer & Arora, Sant
- 641-652 A review of recent changes in buyer-supplier relations
by Imrie, R & Morris, J