Allocating products on shelves under merchandising rules: Multi-level product families with display directions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Jared M. & Raut, Sumit & Swami, Sanjeev, 2010. "Retail Shelf Allocation: A Comparative Analysis of Heuristic and Meta-Heuristic Approaches," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 94-105.
- Hasmukh K. Gajjar & Gajendra K. Adil, 2011. "A Dynamic Programming Heuristic For Retail Shelf Space Allocation Problem," Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research (APJOR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 28(02), pages 183-199.
- Yang, Ming-Hsien & Chen, Wen-Cher, 1999. "A study on shelf space allocation and management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 309-317, April.
- Murray, Chase C. & Talukdar, Debabrata & Gosavi, Abhijit, 2010. "Joint Optimization of Product Price, Display Orientation and Shelf-Space Allocation in Retail Category Management," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 125-136.
- Hariga, Moncer A. & Al-Ahmari, Abdulrahman & Mohamed, Abdel-Rahman A., 2007. "A joint optimisation model for inventory replenishment, product assortment, shelf space and display area allocation decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(1), pages 239-251, August.
- Robert Russell & Timothy Urban, 2010. "The location and allocation of products and product families on retail shelves," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 179(1), pages 131-147, September.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1757 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Ming-Hsien, 2001. "An efficient algorithm to allocate shelf space," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 107-118, May.
- Hübner, Alexander & Schaal, Kai, 2017. "A shelf-space optimization model when demand is stochastic and space-elastic," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 139-154.
- Ghoniem, Ahmed & Maddah, Bacel, 2015. "Integrated retail decisions with multiple selling periods and customer segments: Optimization and insights," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 38-52.
- Hwang, Hark & Choi, Bum & Lee, Min-Jin, 2005. "A model for shelf space allocation and inventory control considering location and inventory level effects on demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 185-195, August.
- Pierre Desmet & Valérie Renaudin, 1998. "Estimation of Product Category Sales Responsiveness to Allocated Shelf Space," Post-Print halshs-00143451, HAL.
- Hübner, Alexander H. & Kuhn, Heinrich, 2012. "Retail category management: State-of-the-art review of quantitative research and software applications in assortment and shelf space management," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 199-209, April.
- Andrew Lim & Brian Rodrigues & Xingwen Zhang, 2004. "Metaheuristics with Local Search Techniques for Retail Shelf-Space Optimization," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(1), pages 117-131, January.
- Marcel Corstjens & Peter Doyle, 1981. "A Model for Optimizing Retail Space Allocations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(7), pages 822-833, July.
More about this item
KeywordsRetail; Shelf space allocation; Single commodity flow formulation; MIP-based heuristics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:76:y:2018:i:c:p:47-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.