A study on shelf space allocation and management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Pierre & Heinsbroek, Hans, 1979. "Product selection and space allocation in supermarkets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 3(6), pages 474-484, November.
- Marcel Corstjens & Peter Doyle, 1981. "A Model for Optimizing Retail Space Allocations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(7), pages 822-833, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:86:y:2010:i:1:p:94-105 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erjen van Nierop & Dennis Fok & Philip Hans Franses, 2008.
"Interaction Between Shelf Layout and Marketing Effectiveness and Its Impact on Optimizing Shelf Arrangements,"
INFORMS, vol. 27(6), pages 1065-1082, 11-12.
- van Nierop, J.E.M. & Fok, D. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2006. "Interaction Between Shelf Layout and Marketing Effectiveness and Its Impact On Optimizing Shelf Arrangements," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-013-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Hübner, Alexander & Schaal, Kai, 2017. "A shelf-space optimization model when demand is stochastic and space-elastic," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 139-154.
- Reyes, Pedro M. & Frazier, Gregory V., 2007. "Goal programming model for grocery shelf space allocation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(2), pages 634-644, September.
- Irion, Jens & Lu, Jye-Chyi & Al-Khayyal, Faiz & Tsao, Yu-Chung, 2012. "A piecewise linearization framework for retail shelf space management models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(1), pages 122-136.
- Urban, Timothy L., 2005. "A periodic-review model with serially-correlated, inventory-level-dependent demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 287-295, March.
- Andrew Lim & Brian Rodrigues & Xingwen Zhang, 2004. "Metaheuristics with Local Search Techniques for Retail Shelf-Space Optimization," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(1), pages 117-131, January.
- Kevin Glazebrook & Joern Meissner & Jochen Schurr, 2012. "How big should my store be? On the interplay between shelf-space, demand learning and assortment decisions," Working Papers MRG/0021, Department of Management Science, Lancaster University, revised Dec 2012.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:86:y:2010:i:2:p:125-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:busres:v:10:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s40685-016-0043-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Shih-Yen & Sheen, Gwo-Ji & Yeh, Yingchieh, 2015. "Pricing and shelf space decisions with non-symmetric market demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 233-239.
- Hwang, Hark & Choi, Bum & Lee, Min-Jin, 2005. "A model for shelf space allocation and inventory control considering location and inventory level effects on demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 185-195, August.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:76:y:2018:i:c:p:47-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Murray, Chase C. & Gosavi, Abhijit & Talukdar, Debabrata, 2012. "The multi-product price-setting newsvendor with resource capacity constraints," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 148-158.
- Bentley, R. Alexander & Madsen, Mark E. & Ormerod, Paul, 2009. "Physical space and long-tail markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(5), pages 691-696.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:34:y:2017:i:c:p:311-318 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:10:d:10.1057_jors.2008.98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amrouche, Nawel & Zaccour, Georges, 2007. "Shelf-space allocation of national and private brands," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(2), pages 648-663, July.
- Hübner, Alexander H. & Kuhn, Heinrich, 2012. "Retail category management: State-of-the-art review of quantitative research and software applications in assortment and shelf space management," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 199-209, April.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:59:y:2008:i:10:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602463 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burke, E.K. & Landa Silva, J.D., 2006. "The influence of the fitness evaluation method on the performance of multiobjective search algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 169(3), pages 875-897, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:60-61:y:1999:i:1:p:309-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.