A model for shelf space allocation and inventory control considering location and inventory level effects on demand
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Desmet, Pierre & Renaudin, Valérie, 1998. "Estimation of Product Category Sales Responsiveness to Allocated Shelf-Space," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/1757, Paris Dauphine University.
- Hansen, Pierre & Heinsbroek, Hans, 1979. "Product selection and space allocation in supermarkets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 3(6), pages 474-484, November.
- Yang, Ming-Hsien & Chen, Wen-Cher, 1999. "A study on shelf space allocation and management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 309-317, April.
- Marcel Corstjens & Peter Doyle, 1981. "A Model for Optimizing Retail Space Allocations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(7), pages 822-833, July.
- Yang, Ming-Hsien, 2001. "An efficient algorithm to allocate shelf space," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 107-118, May.
- Balakrishnan, Jaydeep & Cheng, Chun Hung & Conway, Daniel G. & Lau, Chun Ming, 2003. "A hybrid genetic algorithm for the dynamic plant layout problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 107-120, November.
- Zhou, Gengui & Min, Hokey & Gen, Mitsuo, 2003. "A genetic algorithm approach to the bi-criteria allocation of customers to warehouses," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 35-45, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:97:y:2005:i:2:p:185-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.