A model for shelf space allocation and inventory control considering location and inventory level effects on demand
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yang, Ming-Hsien & Chen, Wen-Cher, 1999. "A study on shelf space allocation and management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 309-317, April.
- Zhou, Gengui & Min, Hokey & Gen, Mitsuo, 2003. "A genetic algorithm approach to the bi-criteria allocation of customers to warehouses," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 35-45, October.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1757 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Ming-Hsien, 2001. "An efficient algorithm to allocate shelf space," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 107-118, May.
- Hansen, Pierre & Heinsbroek, Hans, 1979. "Product selection and space allocation in supermarkets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 3(6), pages 474-484, November.
- Balakrishnan, Jaydeep & Cheng, Chun Hung & Conway, Daniel G. & Lau, Chun Ming, 2003. "A hybrid genetic algorithm for the dynamic plant layout problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 107-120, November.
- Marcel Corstjens & Peter Doyle, 1981. "A Model for Optimizing Retail Space Allocations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(7), pages 822-833, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:97:y:2005:i:2:p:185-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.