A model for shelf space allocation and inventory control considering location and inventory level effects on demand
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hansen, Pierre & Heinsbroek, Hans, 1979. "Product selection and space allocation in supermarkets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 3(6), pages 474-484, November.
- Yang, Ming-Hsien, 2001. "An efficient algorithm to allocate shelf space," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 107-118, May.
- Yang, Ming-Hsien & Chen, Wen-Cher, 1999. "A study on shelf space allocation and management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 309-317, April.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1757 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balakrishnan, Jaydeep & Cheng, Chun Hung & Conway, Daniel G. & Lau, Chun Ming, 2003. "A hybrid genetic algorithm for the dynamic plant layout problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 107-120, November.
- Zhou, Gengui & Min, Hokey & Gen, Mitsuo, 2003. "A genetic algorithm approach to the bi-criteria allocation of customers to warehouses," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 35-45, October.
- Marcel Corstjens & Peter Doyle, 1981. "A Model for Optimizing Retail Space Allocations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(7), pages 822-833, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:97:y:2005:i:2:p:185-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.