Goal programming model for grocery shelf space allocation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Ming-Hsien & Chen, Wen-Cher, 1999. "A study on shelf space allocation and management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 309-317, April.
- Anderson, Evan E, 1979. "An Analysis of Retail Display Space: Theory and Methods," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(1), pages 103-118, January.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1757 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Ming-Hsien, 2001. "An efficient algorithm to allocate shelf space," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 107-118, May.
- Hansen, Pierre & Heinsbroek, Hans, 1979. "Product selection and space allocation in supermarkets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 3(6), pages 474-484, November.
- Pierre Desmet & Valérie Renaudin, 1998. "Estimation of Product Category Sales Responsiveness to Allocated Shelf Space," Post-Print halshs-00143451, HAL.
- Suri, Rajneesh & Monroe, Kent B, 2003. " The Effects of Time Constraints on Consumers' Judgments of Prices and Products," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(1), pages 92-104, June.
- Marcel Corstjens & Peter Doyle, 1981. "A Model for Optimizing Retail Space Allocations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(7), pages 822-833, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lyu, JrJung & Ding, Jyh-Hong & Chen, Ping-Shun, 2010. "Coordinating replenishment mechanisms in supply chain: From the collaborative supplier and store-level retailer perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 221-234, January.
- Cinzia Colapinto & Raja Jayaraman & Simone Marsiglio, 2017. "Multi-criteria decision analysis with goal programming in engineering, management and social sciences: a state-of-the art review," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 251(1), pages 7-40, April.
- Lotfi, M.M. & Torabi, S.A., 2011. "A fuzzy goal programming approach for mid-term assortment planning in supermarkets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(2), pages 430-441, September.
- Robert Russell & Timothy Urban, 2010. "The location and allocation of products and product families on retail shelves," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 179(1), pages 131-147, September.
- Hasmukh Gajjar & Gajendra Adil, 2010. "A piecewise linearization for retail shelf space allocation problem and a local search heuristic," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 179(1), pages 149-167, September.
- Irion, Jens & Lu, Jye-Chyi & Al-Khayyal, Faiz & Tsao, Yu-Chung, 2012. "A piecewise linearization framework for retail shelf space management models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(1), pages 122-136.
- Zhao, Ju & Zhou, Yong-Wu & Wahab, M.I.M., 2016. "Joint optimization models for shelf display and inventory control considering the impact of spatial relationship on demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(3), pages 797-808.
- Tsao, Yu-Chung & Lu, Jye-Chyi & An, Na & Al-Khayyal, Faiz & Lu, Richard W. & Han, Guanghua, 2014. "Retailer shelf-space management with trade allowance: A Stackelberg game between retailer and manufacturers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 133-144.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:181:y:2007:i:2:p:634-644. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.