A joint optimisation model for inventory replenishment, product assortment, shelf space and display area allocation decisions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bregman, R. L., 1995. "Integrating marketing, operations, and purchasing to create value," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 159-172, April.
- Marcel Corstjens & Peter Doyle, 1981. "A Model for Optimizing Retail Space Allocations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(7), pages 822-833, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hübner, Alexander & Schaal, Kai, 2017. "A shelf-space optimization model when demand is stochastic and space-elastic," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 139-154.
- Bersani, Chiara & Minciardi, Riccardo & Sacile, Roberto & Trasforini, Eva, 2009. "Network planning of fuelling service stations in a near-term competitive scenario of the hydrogen economy," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 55-71, March.
- Irion, Jens & Lu, Jye-Chyi & Al-Khayyal, Faiz & Tsao, Yu-Chung, 2012. "A piecewise linearization framework for retail shelf space management models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(1), pages 122-136.
- Kevin Glazebrook & Joern Meissner & Jochen Schurr, 2012. "How big should my store be? On the interplay between shelf-space, demand learning and assortment decisions," Working Papers MRG/0021, Department of Management Science, Lancaster University, revised Dec 2012.
- repec:spr:busres:v:10:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s40685-016-0043-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leng, Mingming & Parlar, Mahmut & Zhang, Dengfeng, 2014. "Cooperative game analysis of retail space-exchange problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 232(2), pages 393-404.
- Zhao, Ju & Zhou, Yong-Wu & Wahab, M.I.M., 2016. "Joint optimization models for shelf display and inventory control considering the impact of spatial relationship on demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(3), pages 797-808.
- Broekmeulen, Rob A.C.M. & Sternbeck, Michael G. & van Donselaar, Karel H. & Kuhn, Heinrich, 2017. "Decision support for selecting the optimal product unpacking location in a retail supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(1), pages 84-99.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:76:y:2018:i:c:p:47-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amit, R.K. & Mehta, Peeyush & Tripathi, Rajeev R., 2015. "Optimal shelf-space stocking policy using stochastic dominance under supply-driven demand uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(1), pages 339-342.
- Lotfi, M.M. & Torabi, S.A., 2011. "A fuzzy goal programming approach for mid-term assortment planning in supermarkets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(2), pages 430-441, September.
- Flapper, Simme Douwe P. & González-Velarde, José Luis & Smith, Neale R. & Escobar-Saldívar, Luis Jacob, 2010. "On the optimal product assortment: Comparing product and customer based strategies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 167-172, May.
- Tsao, Yu-Chung & Lu, Jye-Chyi & An, Na & Al-Khayyal, Faiz & Lu, Richard W. & Han, Guanghua, 2014. "Retailer shelf-space management with trade allowance: A Stackelberg game between retailer and manufacturers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 133-144.
- Hübner, Alexander H. & Kuhn, Heinrich, 2012. "Retail category management: State-of-the-art review of quantitative research and software applications in assortment and shelf space management," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 199-209, April.
- Luoma, Jukka, 2016. "Model-based organizational decision making: A behavioral lens," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(3), pages 816-826.
- Yan-Kwang Chen & Fei-Rung Chiu & Hung-Chang Liao & Chien-Hua Yeh, 2016. "Joint optimization of inventory control and product placement on e-commerce websites using genetic algorithms," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 479-502, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:181:y:2007:i:1:p:239-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .