Integrating marketing, operations, and purchasing to create value
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bregman, Robert L., 1992. "A note on optimal order quantities for credit purchases," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 203-210, November.
- Erel, E, 1992. "The effect of continuous price change in the EOQ," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 523-527, July.
- Hammer, Michael & Champy, James, 1993. "Reengineering the corporation: A manifesto for business revolution," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 90-91.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hegde, GG & Kalathur, S & Tadikamalla, PR & Maurer, J & Abraham, KP, 1998. "Production Scheduling on Parallel Machines: a Case Study," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 63-73, February.
- Chikan, Attila, 2001. "Integration of production and logistics -- in principle, in practice and in education," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 129-140, January.
- Hariga, Moncer A. & Al-Ahmari, Abdulrahman & Mohamed, Abdel-Rahman A., 2007. "A joint optimisation model for inventory replenishment, product assortment, shelf space and display area allocation decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(1), pages 239-251, August.
More about this item
Keywordsdecision support systems effectiveness group decisions integration retailing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:23:y:1995:i:2:p:159-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.