Tighter MIP models for Barge Container Ship Routing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Krishan Rana & R. G. Vickson, 1988. "A Model and Solution Algorithm for Optimal Routing of a Time-Chartered Containership," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(2), pages 83-95, May.
- Krishan Rana & R. G. Vickson, 1991. "Routing Container Ships Using Lagrangean Relaxation and Decomposition," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(3), pages 201-214, August.
- Christiansen, Marielle & Fagerholt, Kjetil & Nygreen, Bjørn & Ronen, David, 2013. "Ship routing and scheduling in the new millennium," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(3), pages 467-483.
- Shintani, Koichi & Imai, Akio & Nishimura, Etsuko & Papadimitriou, Stratos, 2007. "The container shipping network design problem with empty container repositioning," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 39-59, January.
- Norlund, Ellen Karoline & Gribkovskaia, Irina & Laporte, Gilbert, 2015. "Supply vessel planning under cost, environment and robustness considerations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 57(PB), pages 271-281.
- Meng, Qiang & Wang, Shuaian, 2011. "Liner shipping service network design with empty container repositioning," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(5), pages 695-708, September.
- Fagerholt, Kjetil & Christiansen, Marielle & Magnus Hvattum, Lars & Johnsen, Trond A.V. & Vabø, Thor J., 2010. "A decision support methodology for strategic planning in maritime transportation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 465-474, December.
- Qiang Meng & Shuaian Wang & Henrik Andersson & Kristian Thun, 2014. "Containership Routing and Scheduling in Liner Shipping: Overview and Future Research Directions," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(2), pages 265-280, May.
- Zhongzhen Yang & Haiping Shi & Kang Chen & Hongli Bao, 2014. "Optimization of container liner network on the Yangtze River," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 79-96, January.
- Dong, Jing-Xin & Song, Dong-Ping, 2009. "Container fleet sizing and empty repositioning in liner shipping systems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 860-877, November.
- Berit D. Brouer & J. Fernando Alvarez & Christian E. M. Plum & David Pisinger & Mikkel M. Sigurd, 2014. "A Base Integer Programming Model and Benchmark Suite for Liner-Shipping Network Design," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(2), pages 281-312, May.
- Marielle Christiansen & Kjetil Fagerholt & David Ronen, 2004. "Ship Routing and Scheduling: Status and Perspectives," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Song, Dong-Ping & Dong, Jing-Xin, 2012. "Cargo routing and empty container repositioning in multiple shipping service routes," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1556-1575.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeong, Yoonjea & Saha, Subrata & Moon, Ilkyeong, 2020. "Optimal devanning time and detention charges for container supply chains," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 143(C).
- Wu, Dexiang & Dash Wu, Desheng, 2019. "An enhanced decision support approach for learning and tracking derivative index," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 63-76.
- Fazi, Stefano & Fransoo, Jan C. & Van Woensel, Tom & Dong, Jing-Xin, 2020. "A variant of the split vehicle routing problem with simultaneous deliveries and pickups for inland container shipping in dry-port based systems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 142(C).
More about this item
KeywordsInteger linear programming; Inland waterway transport; Liner shipping network design; Empty container repositioning; Barge Container Ship Routing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:82:y:2019:i:c:p:38-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.