Optimization of container liner network on the Yangtze River
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sambracos, E. & Paravantis, J. A. & Tarantilis, C. D. & Kiranoudis, C. T., 2004. "Dispatching of small containers via coastal freight liners: The case of the Aegean Sea," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(2), pages 365-381, January.
- Krishan Rana & R. G. Vickson, 1988. "A Model and Solution Algorithm for Optimal Routing of a Time-Chartered Containership," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(2), pages 83-95, May.
- Krishan Rana & R. G. Vickson, 1991. "Routing Container Ships Using Lagrangean Relaxation and Decomposition," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(3), pages 201-214, August.
- Richa Agarwal & Özlem Ergun, 2008. "Ship Scheduling and Network Design for Cargo Routing in Liner Shipping," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(2), pages 175-196, May.
- B. J. Powell & A .N. Perkins, 1997. "Fleet deployment optimization for liner shipping: an integer programming model," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 183-192, January.
- Shintani, Koichi & Imai, Akio & Nishimura, Etsuko & Papadimitriou, Stratos, 2007. "The container shipping network design problem with empty container repositioning," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 39-59, January.
- Meng, Qiang & Wang, Shuaian, 2011. "Liner shipping service network design with empty container repositioning," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(5), pages 695-708, September.
- Karlaftis, Matthew G. & Kepaptsoglou, Konstantinos & Sambracos, Evangelos, 2009. "Containership routing with time deadlines and simultaneous deliveries and pick-ups," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 210-221, January.
- Tadashi Yamada & Bona Frazila Russ & Jun Castro & Eiichi Taniguchi, 2009. "Designing Multimodal Freight Transport Networks: A Heuristic Approach and Applications," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(2), pages 129-143, May.
- Meng, Qiang & Wang, Xinchang, 2011. "Intermodal hub-and-spoke network design: Incorporating multiple stakeholders and multi-type containers," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 724-742, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zheng, Jianfeng & Yang, Dong, 2016. "Hub-and-spoke network design for container shipping along the Yangtze River," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 51-57.
- Alfandari, Laurent & Davidović, Tatjana & Furini, Fabio & Ljubić, Ivana & Maraš, Vladislav & Martin, Sébastien, 2019. "Tighter MIP models for Barge Container Ship Routing," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 38-54.
- Zhang, Ruiyou & Huang, Chao & Feng, Xuehao, 2020. "Empty container repositioning with foldable containers in a river transport network considering the limitations of bridge heights," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 197-213.
- Jiang, Yonglei & Lu, Jing & Cai, Yutong & Zeng, Qingcheng, 2018. "Analysis of the impacts of different modes of governance on inland waterway transport development on the Pearl River: The Yangtze River Mode vs. the Pearl River Mode," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 235-252.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:marpmg:v:41:y:2014:i:1:p:79-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TMPM20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.