Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
2019, Volume 119, Issue C
- 1-14 Understanding the impact of reoccurring and non-financial incentives on plug-in electric vehicle adoption – A review
by Hardman, Scott
- 15-28 Mean field theory of demand responsive ride pooling systems
by Herminghaus, Stephan
- 29-44 A novel policy making aid model for the development of LNG fuelled ships
by Wan, Chengpeng & Yan, Xinping & Zhang, Di & Yang, Zaili
- 45-61 Optimal pavement management: Resilient roads in support of emergency response of cyclone affected coastal areas
by Amin, Shohel & Tamima, Umma & Amador-Jiménez, Luis E.
- 62-72 Modelling the route choice behaviour under stop-&-go traffic for different car driver segments
by Saxena, N. & Rashidi, T.H. & Dixit, V.V. & Waller, S.T.
- 73-81 “To support or not to support, that is the question”. Testing the VBN theory in predicting support for car use reduction policies inRussia
by Ünal, Ayça Berfu & Steg, Linda & Granskaya, Juliana
- 82-95 Prospects of cold ironing as an emissions reduction option
by Zis, Thalis P.V.
- 96-107 Pricing and investment in alternative transport infrastructures
by de Rus, Ginés & Socorro, M. Pilar
- 108-121 Airline capacity decisions under supply-demand equilibrium of Australia’s domestic aviation market
by Mohammadian, Iman & Abareshi, Ahmad & Abbasi, Babak & Goh, Mark
- 122-147 To be or not to be dockless: Empirical analysis of dockless bikeshare development in China
by Gu, Tianqi & Kim, Inhi & Currie, Graham
- 148-161 Using HLM to investigate the relationship between traffic accident risk of private vehicles and public transportation
by Chen, Tzu-Ying & Jou, Rong-Chang
- 162-169 Is promoting public transit an effective intervention for obesity?
by She, Zhaowei & King, Douglas M. & Jacobson, Sheldon H.
- 170-180 The evolutionary interaction between taxi-sharing behaviours and social networks
by Wang, Yaoli & Kutadinata, Ronny & Winter, Stephan
- 181-199 The sensitivity of rail demand to variations in motoring costs: Findings from a comparison of methods
by Wardman, Mark & Hatfield, Andrew & Shires, Jeremy & Ishtaiwi, Mahmoud
- 200-213 Modelling intermodal travel in Switzerland: A recursive logit approach
by Meyer de Freitas, Lucas & Becker, Henrik & Zimmermann, Maëlle & Axhausen, Kay W.
- 214-223 Does cargo matter? The impact of air cargo operations on departure on-time performance for combination carriers
by Lange, Anne
- 224-237 A four-step method for electric-vehicle charging facility deployment in a dense city: An empirical study in Singapore
by Wang, Hua & Zhao, De & Meng, Qiang & Ong, Ghim Ping & Lee, Der-Horng
- 238-254 Measuring the value for money of transport infrastructure procurement; an intergenerational approach
by Penyalver, Domingo & Turró, Mateu & Williamson, John B.
- 255-270 Wage and tax competitiveness: The case of Hellenic shipping
by Anna, Merika & Anna, Triantafyllou & George, Zombanakis
- 271-283 An incentive mechanism design for bus subsidy based on the route service level
by Ling, Shuai & Jia, Ning & Ma, Shoufeng & Lan, Yanfei & Hu, Wandi
- 284-300 The impact of including service quality into efficiency analysis: The case of franchising regional rail passenger serves in Germany
by Link, Heike
- 301-312 The causality of road traffic fatalities with its determinants in upper middle income countries: A continent-wide comparison
by Ali, Qamar & Yaseen, Muhammad Rizwan & Khan, Muhammad Tariq Iqbal
- 313-325 Socio-structural and psychological factors behind car use: Comparing Northern and Eastern Europe
by Orru, Kati & Poom, Age & Nordlund, Annika
- 326-342 Identifying passengers’ needs in cabin interiors of high-speed rails in China using quality function deployment for improving passenger satisfaction
by Chin, Kwai-Sang & Yang, Qiang & Chan, Catherine Y.P. & Tsui, Kwok L. & Li, Yan-lai
- 343-358 Decomposition and attribution analysis of the transport sector’s carbon dioxide intensity change in China
by Huang, Fei & Zhou, Dequn & Wang, Qunwei & Hang, Ye
- 359-382 On the impact of vehicle automation on the value of travel time while performing work and leisure activities in a car: Theoretical insights and results from a stated preference survey
by Correia, Gonçalo Homem de Almeida & Looff, Erwin & van Cranenburgh, Sander & Snelder, Maaike & van Arem, Bart
- 383-392 The who, why, and when of Uber and other ride-hailing trips: An examination of a large sample household travel survey
by Young, Mischa & Farber, Steven
2018, Volume 118, Issue C
- 1-13 Bayesian networks and structural equation modelling to develop service quality models: Metro of Seville case study
by Díez-Mesa, Francisco & de Oña, Rocio & de Oña, Juan
- 14-24 Bike sharing and users’ subjective well-being: An empirical study in China
by Ma, Liang & Zhang, Xin & Ding, Xiaoyan & Wang, Gaoshan
- 25-37 Partially limited access control design for special-use freeway lanes
by Shan, Xiaonian & Hao, Peng & Boriboonsomsin, Kanok & Wu, Guoyuan & Barth, Matthew & Chen, Xiaohong
- 38-51 Kriging based saturation flow models for traffic conditions in Indian cities
by Saha, Arpita & Chakraborty, Souvik & Chandra, Satish & Ghosh, Indrajit
- 52-67 A comparative study on the operational performance of four-leg intersections by control type
by Arshi, Abubeker N. & Alhajyaseen, Wael K.M. & Nakamura, Hideki & Zhang, Xin
- 68-88 Predicting travel flows with spatially explicit aggregate models
by Kerkman, Kasper & Martens, Karel & Meurs, Henk
- 89-103 Effects of vehicle restriction policies: Analysis using license plate recognition data in Langfang, China
by Liu, Zhiyong & Li, Ruimin & Wang, Xiaokun(Cara) & Shang, Pan
- 104-118 Synergistic effects of the built environment and commuting programs on commute mode choice
by Ding, Chuan & Cao, Xinyu & Wang, Yunpeng
- 119-132 Gamification design to foster stakeholder engagement and behavior change: An application to urban freight transport
by Marcucci, Edoardo & Gatta, Valerio & Le Pira, Michela
- 133-146 Managing reliever gateway airports with high-speed rail network
by Takebayashi, Mikio & Onishi, Masamitsu
- 147-173 Analysing the heavy goods vehicle “écotaxe” in France: Why did a promising idea fail in implementation?
by Rigot-Müller, Patrick
- 174-190 Five things you should know about cost overrun
by Flyvbjerg, Bent & Ansar, Atif & Budzier, Alexander & Buhl, Søren & Cantarelli, Chantal & Garbuio, Massimo & Glenting, Carsten & Holm, Mette Skamris & Lovallo, Dan & Lunn, Daniel & Molin, Eric & Rønnest, Arne & Stewart, Allison & van Wee, Bert
- 191-215 Quantifying the substitutability and complementarity between high-speed rail and air transport
by Zhang, Fangni & Graham, Daniel J. & Wong, Mark Siu Chun
- 216-233 Cognitive construction of travel modes among high-mileage car users and non-car users – A Repertory Grid analysis
by Hoffmann, Christin & Abraham, Charles & Skippon, Stephen M. & White, Mathew P.
- 234-244 “Tell them what they want to hear and get back to work”: Insights into the utility of current occupational health assessments from the perspectives of train drivers
by Naweed, Anjum & Chapman, Janine & Trigg, Joshua
- 245-257 Managerial performance of airports in Brazil before and after concessions
by Fernandes, Elton & Pacheco, Ricardo Rodrigues
- 258-279 Consumer willingness to pay for vehicle attributes: What do we Know?
by Greene, David & Hossain, Anushah & Hofmann, Julia & Helfand, Gloria & Beach, Robert
- 280-291 Design solutions to improve resilience of metro vehicle to blast events
by El Koursi, El Miloudi & Bruyelle, Jean-Luc & Seddon, Richard & O'Neill, Conor
- 292-304 Network structure and the journey to work: An intra-metropolitan analysis
by Parthasarathi, Pavithra & Levinson, David
- 305-318 Public support of transport policy instruments, perceived transport quality and satisfaction with democracy. What is the relationship?
by Christiansen, Petter
- 319-330 Dynamic patterns of dry bulk freight spot rates through the lens of a time-varying coefficient model
by Ko, Byoung-Wook
- 331-340 The impact of daily and annual driving on fuel economy and CO2 emissions of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles
by Plötz, Patrick & Funke, Simon Árpád & Jochem, Patrick
- 341-359 Public private partnerships in the provision of tolled roads: Shared value creation, trust and control
by Chung, Demi & Hensher, David A.
- 360-373 Daily travel behavior and emotional well-being: Effects of trip mode, duration, purpose, and companionship
by Zhu, Jing & Fan, Yingling
- 374-386 Modelling the choice and timing of acquiring a driver’s license: Revelations from a hazard model applied to the University students in Toronto
by Nurul Habib, Khandker
- 387-398 Exploring ITE’s Trip Generation Manual: Assessing age of data and land-use taxonomy in vehicle trip generation for transportation impact analyses
by Currans, Kristina M. & Clifton, Kelly J.
- 399-415 The role of charging technologies in upscaling the use of electric buses in public transport: Experiences from demonstration projects
by Xylia, Maria & Silveira, Semida
- 416-429 Making transport planning more collaborative? The case of Strategic Choice of Measures in Swedish transport planning
by Tornberg, Patrik & Odhage, John
- 430-443 Private road supply in networks with heterogeneous users
by Fu, Xinying & van den Berg, Vincent A.C. & Verhoef, Erik T.
- 444-456 Is the urbanisation of young adults reducing their driving?
by Melia, Steve & Chatterjee, Kiron & Stokes, Gordon
- 457-465 Is transportation infrastructure cost recoverable under the risk of disasters?
by Itoh, Ryo
- 466-479 Residential self-selection, reverse causality and residential dissonance. A latent class transition model of interactions between the built environment, travel attitudes and travel behavior
by van de Coevering, Paul & Maat, Kees & van Wee, Bert
- 480-493 Impact of the smart port industry on the Korean national economy using input-output analysis
by Jun, Wang Ki & Lee, Min-Kyu & Choi, Jae Young
- 494-505 Modeling frequency of rural demand response transit trips
by Sultana, Zohora & Mishra, Sabyasachee & Cherry, Christopher R. & Golias, Mihalis M. & Tabrizizadeh Jeffers, Saman
- 506-526 Evaluation and comparison of the development performances of typical free trade port zones in China
by Chen, Jihong & Wan, Zheng & Zhang, Fangwei & Park, Nam-kyu & Zheng, Aibing & Zhao, Jun
- 527-544 Using virtual accessibility and physical accessibility as joint predictors of activity-travel behavior
by Lavieri, Patrícia S. & Dai, Qichun & Bhat, Chandra R.
- 545-555 China’s NEV market development and its capability of enabling premium NEV: Referencing from the NEV market performance of BMW and Mercedes in China
by Hu, Zheng & Yuan, Jiahai
- 556-566 Environmental considerations in the Single European Sky: A Delphi approach
by Efthymiou, Marina & Papatheodorou, Andreas
- 567-580 What motivates public support for public transit?
by Manville, Michael & Levine, Adam Seth
- 581-593 Modeling the acceptance of taxi owners and drivers to operate premium electric taxis: Policy insights into improving taxi service quality and reducing air pollution
by Yang, W.H. & Wong, R.C.P. & Szeto, W.Y.
- 594-607 Evaluating the effects of the road safety system approach in Brunei
by Haque, M. Ohidul & Haque, Tariq H.
- 608-626 Travel mobility and social participation among older people in a transit metropolis: A socio-spatial-temporal perspective
by He, Sylvia Y. & Cheung, Yannie H.Y. & Tao, Sui
- 627-647 The impact of railway reform on corporate export: The case of China
by Wang, Cong & Yang, Hangjun & Yuan, Hang
- 648-661 Can airfares tell? An alternative empirical strategy for airport congestion internalization
by Guo, Huanxiu & Jiang, Changmin & Wan, Yulai
- 662-681 Review and meta-analysis of inter-modal cross-elasticity evidence
by Wardman, Mark & Toner, Jeremy & Fearnley, Nils & Flügel, Stefan & Killi, Marit
- 682-695 Evaluating the determinants of switching to public transit in an automobile-oriented mid-sized Canadian city: A longitudinal analysis
by Collins, Patricia A. & MacFarlane, Robert
- 696-713 A simulator evaluation of in-vehicle human machine interfaces for eco-safe driving
by Vaezipour, Atiyeh & Rakotonirainy, Andry & Haworth, Narelle & Delhomme, Patricia
- 714-729 Market driven ship investment decision using the real option approach
by Kou, Ying & Luo, Meifeng
- 730-746 Functional, symbolic and societal frames for automobility: Implications for sustainability transitions
by Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Axsen, Jonn
- 747-758 Some necessary conditions for the success of innovations in rail freight transport
by Ferrari, Paolo
- 759-775 Trip stage satisfaction of public transport users: A reference-based model incorporating trip attributes, perceived service quality, psychological disposition and difference tolerance
by Gao, Yanan & Rasouli, Soora & Timmermans, Harry & Wang, Yuanqing
- 776-782 How vehicle market is segmented and influenced by subsidy policy: A theoretical study
by Chen, Xiao & Wu, Tian & Zheng, Rui & Guo, Xiaoxian
- 783-802 The relationship between organizational forms and the comprehensive effectiveness for public transport services in China?
by Zhang, Chunqin & Xiao, Guangnian & Liu, Yong & Yu, Feng
- 803-818 Which service is better on a linear travel corridor: Park & ride or on-demand public bus?
by Zhang, Jie & Wang, David Z.W. & Meng, Meng
- 819-836 How trust can drive forward the user acceptance to the technology? In-vehicle technology for autonomous vehicle
by Adnan, Nadia & Md Nordin, Shahrina & bin Bahruddin, Mohamad Ariff & Ali, Murad
- 837-851 Study on the evolution of the air transport network of the Azores
by Antunes, António P. & Santos, Miguel G. & Pita, João P. & Menezes, António G.
- 852-867 Modelling the competitiveness of the ports along the Maritime Silk Road with big data
by Peng, Peng & Yang, Yu & Lu, Feng & Cheng, Shifen & Mou, Naixia & Yang, Ren
2018, Volume 117, Issue C
- 1-12 Modelling the net traffic congestion impact of bus operations in Melbourne
by Nguyen-Phuoc, Duy Q. & Currie, Graham & De Gruyter, Chris & Kim, Inhi & Young, William
- 13-25 Examining suitability of the integrated public transport system: A case study of Lahore
by Aziz, A. & Nawaz, M.S. & Nadeem, M. & Afzal, L.
- 26-38 Reducing carbon emissions related to the transportation of aggregates: Is road or rail the solution?
by Zuo, Chengchoa & Birkin, Mark & Clarke, Graham & McEvoy, Fiona & Bloodworth, Andrew
- 39-43 Unobserved heterogeneity analysis of rail transit incident delays
by Agbelie, Bismark & Libnao, Kathleen
- 44-57 Evaluating the efficiency of major container shipping companies: A framework of dynamic network DEA with shared inputs
by Chao, Shih-Liang & Yu, Ming-Miin & Hsieh, Wei-Fan
- 58-69 Policy implications for promoting the adoption of electric vehicles: Do consumer’s knowledge, perceived risk and financial incentive policy matter?
by Wang, Shanyong & Wang, Jing & Li, Jun & Wang, Jinpeng & Liang, Liang
- 70-86 Does urban rail increase land value in emerging cities? Value uplift from Bangalore Metro
by Sharma, Rohit & Newman, Peter
- 87-102 An analysis of key factors of financial distress in airline companies in India using fuzzy AHP framework
by Mahtani, Umesh S. & Garg, Chandra Prakash
- 103-116 Optimal asset management strategies for mixed transit fleet
by Ngo, Huan Hoang & Shah, Rohan & Mishra, Sabyasachee
- 117-126 Cycling related content in the driver licensing process
by Bonham, Jennifer & Johnson, Marilyn & Haworth, Narelle
- 127-141 A combined approach to forecast container throughput demand: Scenarios for the Hamburg-Le Havre range of ports
by Rashed, Yasmine & Meersman, Hilde & Sys, Christa & Van de Voorde, Eddy & Vanelslander, Thierry
- 142-157 US feeder airlines: Industry structure, networks and performance
by Reynolds-Feighan, Aisling
- 158-175 Pareto optimization of public-private partnership toll road contracts with government guarantees
by Song, Jinbo & Zhao, Yunpeng & Jin, Lulu & Sun, Yan
- 176-189 The cost structure of transit in small urban and rural U.S. communities
by Ripplinger, David G. & Bitzan, John D.
- 190-204 One Belt one Road, but several routes: A case study of new emerging trade corridors connecting the Far East to Europe
by Yang, Dong & Jiang, Liping & Ng, Adolf K.Y.
- 205-213 Acceptability of electric vehicle aimed measures: Effects of norm activation, perceived justice and effectiveness
by Nordlund, A. & Jansson, J. & Westin, K.
- 214-226 Susceptibility of existing and planned Chinese railway system subjected to rainfall-induced multi-hazards
by Liu, Kai & Wang, Ming & Cao, Yinxue & Zhu, Weihua & Yang, Guiling
- 227-237 Modeling network resilience of rail transit under operational incidents
by Lu, Qing-Chang
- 238-260 Exploring adoption determinants of tax-subsidized company-leasing bicycles from the perspective of German employers and employees
by Synek, Stefan & Koenigstorfer, Joerg
- 261-274 Do people travel with their preferred travel mode? Analysing the extent of travel mode dissonance and its effect on travel satisfaction
by De Vos, Jonas
- 275-291 Public transport experienced service reliability: Integrating travel time and travel conditions
by Jenelius, Erik
- 292-301 Relative improvements in road mobility as compared to improvements in road accessibility and urban growth: A panel data analysis
by Ng, Choy Peng & Law, Teik Hua & Jakarni, Fauzan Mohd & Kulanthayan, S.
- 302-318 Potential uptake and willingness-to-pay for Mobility as a Service (MaaS): A stated choice study
by Ho, Chinh Q. & Hensher, David A. & Mulley, Corinne & Wong, Yale Z.
- 319-333 Temporal framing of stated preference experiments: does it affect valuations?
by Peer, Stefanie & Börjesson, Maria
2018, Volume 116, Issue C
- 1-14 Bike sharing differences among Millennials, Gen Xers, and Baby Boomers: Lessons learnt from New York City’s bike share
by Wang, Kailai & Akar, Gulsah & Chen, Yu-Jen
- 15-30 Multiple remote tower for Single European Sky: The evolution from initial operational concept to regulatory approved implementation
by Kearney, Peter & Li, Wen-Chin
- 31-53 A review of computable general equilibrium models for transport and their applications in appraisal
by Robson, Edward N. & Wijayaratna, Kasun P. & Dixit, Vinayak V.
- 54-72 The influence of vehicle body type in shaping behavioural intention to acquire electric vehicles: A multi-group structural equation approach
by Mohamed, Moataz & Higgins, Christopher D. & Ferguson, Mark & Réquia, Weeberb J.
- 73-96 Travel time use over five decades
by Song, Chen & Wei, Chao
- 97-111 An example of working women in Mexico City: How can their vision reshape transport policy?
by Mejia-Dorantes, Lucia
- 112-121 Getting away with texting: Behavioural adaptation of drivers engaging in visual-manual tasks while driving
by Oviedo-Trespalacios, Oscar
- 122-129 Acceptance of electric passenger cars in commercial fleets
by Globisch, Joachim & Dütschke, Elisabeth & Schleich, Joachim
- 130-150 Taste heterogeneity as an alternative form of endogeneity bias: Investigating the attitude-moderated effects of built environment and socio-demographics on vehicle ownership using latent class modeling
by Kim, Sung Hoo & Mokhtarian, Patricia L.
- 151-165 Quantification of potential cruising time savings through intelligent parking services
by Cao, Jin & Menendez, Monica
- 166-177 A behavioral modeling approach to bicycle level of service
by Griswold, Julia B. & Yu, Mengqiao & Filingeri, Victoria & Grembek, Offer & Walker, Joan L.
- 178-200 Shipping equity risk behavior and portfolio management
by Pouliasis, Panos K. & Papapostolou, Nikos C. & Kyriakou, Ioannis & Visvikis, Ilias D.
- 201-219 Airport slots and the internalization of congestion by airlines: An empirical model of integrated flight disruption management in Brazil
by Miranda, Victor A.P. & Oliveira, Alessandro V.M.
- 220-231 Modeling the endogeneity of lane-mean speeds and lane-speed deviations using a Bayesian structural equations approach with spatial correlation
by Cheng, Wen & Gill, Gurdiljot Singh & Sakrani, Taha & Ralls, Dennis & Jia, Xudong
- 232-246 Evaluation of road safety policies performance across Europe: Results from benchmark analysis for a decade
by Nikolaou, Paraskevas & Dimitriou, Loukas
- 247-259 Investigating ideal-solution based multicriteria decision making techniques for sustainability evaluation of urban mobility projects
by Awasthi, Anjali & Omrani, Hichem & Gerber, Philippe
- 260-274 Strengthening proenvironmental intentions: Intrinsic interest may support use of transport alternatives to driving alone
by Kent de Grey, Robert G. & Werner, Carol M. & Lilja Lohnes, Kate
- 275-289 An investigation of shippers’ satisfaction and behaviour towards corporate social responsibility in maritime transport
by Yuen, Kum Fai & Thai, Vinh V. & Wong, Yiik Diew
- 290-307 Disintegration of metro and land development in transition China: A dynamic analysis in Beijing
by Zhao, Pengjun & Yang, Hanzi & Kong, Lu & Liu, Yunshu & Liu, Di
- 308-326 The implications of high-speed rail for Chinese cities: Connectivity and accessibility
by (Ato) Xu, Wangtu & Zhou, Jiangping & Yang, Linchuan & Li, Ling
- 327-338 Partnerships between operators and public transport authorities. Working practices in relational contracting and collaborative partnerships
by Hrelja, Robert & Rye, Tom & Mullen, Caroline
- 339-349 Maintaining balance on a moving bus: The importance of three-peak steps whilst climbing stairs
by Karekla, Xenia & Tyler, Nick
- 350-360 Transportation policy for high-speed rail competing with airlines
by Tsunoda, Yushi
- 361-388 Hypothetical bias and decision-rule effect in modelling discrete directional choices
by Haghani, Milad & Sarvi, Majid
- 389-403 Have Asian airlines caught up with European Airlines? A by-production efficiency analysis
by Arjomandi, Amir & Dakpo, K. Hervé & Seufert, Juergen Heinz
- 404-412 Evaluation of incentive policies for electric vehicles: An experimental study on Jeju Island
by Kwon, Yeongmin & Son, Sanghoon & Jang, Kitae
- 413-433 Mode choice and railway subsidy in a congested monocentric city with endogenous population distribution
by Xu, Shu-Xian & Liu, Tian-Liang & Huang, Hai-Jun & Liu, Ronghui
- 434-445 Invest in the ride: A 14 year longitudinal analysis of the determinants of public transport ridership in 25 North American cities
by Boisjoly, Geneviève & Grisé, Emily & Maguire, Meadhbh & Veillette, Marie-Pier & Deboosere, Robbin & Berrebi, Emma & El-Geneidy, Ahmed
- 446-455 Alleviating a subway bottleneck through a platform gate
by Muñoz, Juan Carlos & Soza-Parra, Jaime & Didier, Arturo & Silva, Constanza
- 456-467 Daily (im)mobility behaviours in France: An application of hurdle models
by Bayart, Caroline & Bonnel, Patrick & Havet, Nathalie
- 468-483 To bid or not to bid: An empirical study of the supply determinants of crowd-shipping
by Ermagun, Alireza & Stathopoulos, Amanda
- 484-496 Maintaining balance on a moving bus: The importance of three-peak steps whilst walking on the lower-deck
by Karekla, Xenia & Tyler, Nick
- 497-512 Microsimulation of vehicle transactions within a life-oriented integrated urban modeling system
by Fatmi, Mahmudur Rahman & Habib, Muhammad Ahsanul
- 513-530 Nature-based outdoor recreation trips: Duration, travel mode and location
by Gosens, Tom & Rouwendal, Jan
- 531-546 The impact of business models on electric vehicle adoption: A latent transition analysis approach
by Liao, Fanchao & Molin, Eric & Timmermans, Harry & van Wee, Bert
- 547-567 Analysis of mode choice for intercity travel: Application of a hybrid choice model to two distinct US corridors
by Hess, Stephane & Spitz, Greg & Bradley, Mark & Coogan, Matt
- 568-579 Rule extraction for tram faults via data mining for safe transportation
by Gürbüz, Feyza & Turna, Fatma
- 580-590 Commercial vehicle parking duration in New York City and its implications for planning
by Schmid, Joshua & Wang, Xiaokun (Cara) & Conway, Alison
- 591-602 The risk of standards proliferation – An analysis of differences between private and public transport standards
by Urciuoli, Luca
- 603-621 High-speed railway and urban sectoral employment in China
by Dong, Xiaofang
- 622-634 Is transport poverty socially or environmentally driven? Comparing the travel behaviours of two low-income populations living in central and peripheral locations in the same city
by Lucas, Karen & Philips, Ian & Mulley, Corinne & Ma, Liang
- 635-649 The determinants of travel demand between rail stations: A direct transit demand model using multilevel analysis for the Washington D.C. Metrorail system
by Iseki, Hiroyuki & Liu, Chao & Knaap, Gerrit
- 650-665 On the heterogeneity and substitution patterns in mobility tool ownership choices of post-secondary students: The case of Toronto
by Habib, Khandker Nurul & Weiss, Adam & Hasnine, Sami
2018, Volume 115, Issue C
- 4-14 Getting smart about urban mobility – Aligning the paradigms of smart and sustainable
by Lyons, Glenn
- 15-31 Modelling preferences for smart modes and services: A case study in Lisbon
by Choudhury, Charisma F. & Yang, Lang & de Abreu e Silva, João & Ben-Akiva, Moshe
- 32-48 Business models and tariff simulation in car-sharing services
by Perboli, Guido & Ferrero, Francesco & Musso, Stefano & Vesco, Andrea
- 49-62 The role for carsharing in medium to small-sized towns and in less-densely populated rural areas
by Rotaris, Lucia & Danielis, Romeo
- 63-70 The effects of ride-hailing companies on the taxicab industry in Las Vegas, Nevada
by Contreras, Seth D. & Paz, Alexander
- 71-89 Hybrid cluster-regression approach to model bikeshare station usage
by Hyland, Michael & Hong, Zihan & Pinto, Helen Karla Ramalho de Farias & Chen, Ying
- 90-101 Rethinking performance based parking pricing: A case study of SFpark
by Fabusuyi, Tayo & Hampshire, Robert C.
- 102-113 Quantifying the impact of a real world cooperative-ITS deployment across multiple cities
by Edwards, S. & Hill, G. & Goodman, P. & Blythe, P. & Mitchell, P. & Huebner, Y.
- 114-125 The governance of smart mobility
by Docherty, Iain & Marsden, Greg & Anable, Jillian
2018, Volume 114, Issue PB
- 272-287 A decade of dynamics of residential location, car ownership, activity, travel and land use in the Seattle metropolitan region
by Lee, Jae Hyun & Goulias, Konstadinos G.
- 288-302 A generalized dynamic discrete choice model for green vehicle adoption
by Liu, Yan & Cirillo, Cinzia
- 303-320 A utility-based dynamic demand estimation model that explicitly accounts for activity scheduling and duration
by Cantelmo, Guido & Viti, Francesco & Cipriani, Ernesto & Nigro, Marialisa
- 321-337 A random utility based estimation framework for the household activity pattern problem
by Xu, Zhiheng & Kang, Jee Eun & Chen, Roger
- 338-353 Does the decision rule matter for large-scale transport models?
by van Cranenburgh, Sander & Chorus, Caspar G.
- 354-363 Trading off costs, environmental impact, and levels of service in the optimal design of transit bus fleets
by Durango-Cohen, Pablo L. & McKenzie, Elaine C.
- 364-379 Analytical evaluation of flexible-sharing strategies on multimodal arterials
by Haitao, He & Menendez, Monica & Ilgin Guler, S.
- 380-397 Modeling multimodal transportation network emergency evacuation considering evacuees’ cooperative behavior
by Yang, Xia & Ban, Xuegang (Jeff) & Mitchell, John
- 398-411 Coordination of scheduling decisions in the management of airport airspace and taxiway operations
by Samà, Marcella & D'Ariano, Andrea & Corman, Francesco & Pacciarelli, Dario
2018, Volume 114, Issue PA
- 3-12 Factors affecting bus users’ satisfaction in times of economic crisis
by Efthymiou, Dimitrios & Antoniou, Constantinos & Tyrinopoulos, Yannis & Skaltsogianni, Eleana
- 13-23 Improved understanding of the relative quality of bus public transit using a balanced approach to performance data normalization☆
by Trompet, Mark & Anderson, Richard J. & Graham, Daniel J.
- 24-37 Public transport travel time perception: Effects of socioeconomic characteristics, trip characteristics and facility usage
by Meng, Meng & Rau, Andreas & Mahardhika, Hita
- 38-51 Do accessibility, vulnerability, opportunity, and travel characteristics have uniform impacts on the traveler’s experience?
by Abenoza, Roberto F. & Ettema, Dick F. & Susilo, Yusak O.
- 52-66 Transfer penalties in multimodal public transport networks
by Garcia-Martinez, Andres & Cascajo, Rocio & Jara-Diaz, Sergio R. & Chowdhury, Subeh & Monzon, Andres
- 67-83 Spatial variation of the perceived transit service quality at rail stations
by Eboli, Laura & Forciniti, Carmen & Mazzulla, Gabriella
- 84-96 Where is the happy transit rider? Evaluating satisfaction with regional rail service using a spatial segmentation approach
by Grisé, Emily & El-Geneidy, Ahmed
- 100-114 Economic regulation of privatised airports: Some lessons from UK experience
by Littlechild, Stephen
- 115-126 Incentive regulation for airports
by Elliott, Dan & Ong, Annabelle
- 127-138 Airport slots: Can regulation be coordinated with competition? Evidence from Dublin airport
by Guiomard, Cathal
- 139-153 Delays in the New York City metroplex
by Lall, Ashish
- 154-167 The value of a marginal change in capacity at congested airports
by Adler, Nicole & Yazhemsky, Ekaterina
- 168-185 A roadmap toward airport demand and capacity management
by Jacquillat, Alexandre & Odoni, Amedeo R.
- 186-202 The use of auctions for allocating airport access rights
by Ball, Michael O. & Berardino, Frank & Hansen, Mark
- 203-221 Minding the gap: Optimizing airport schedule displacement and acceptability
by Zografos, Konstantinos G. & Androutsopoulos, Konstantinos N. & Madas, Michael A.
- 222-236 Airport congestion pricing and cost recovery with side business
by Kidokoro, Yukihiro & Zhang, Anming
- 237-255 A drive for better air service: How air service imbalances across neighboring regions integrate air and highway demands
by Ryerson, Megan S. & Kim, Amy M.
- 256-269 The consumer welfare effects of slot concentration and reallocation: A study of Mexico City International Airport
by Valdes, Victor & Gillen, David
2018, Volume 113, Issue C
- 1-19 Long-term effects of alternative deterrence policies: Panel data evidence from traffic punishments in Denmark
by Abay, Kibrom A. & Kahsay, Goytom Abraha
- 20-34 The impact of the EU-ETS on the aviation sector: Competitive effects of abatement efforts by airlines
by Nava, Consuelo R. & Meleo, Linda & Cassetta, Ernesto & Morelli, Giovanna
- 35-54 The extent and cost of corruption in transport infrastructure. New evidence from Europe
by Fazekas, Mihály & Tóth, Bence
- 55-74 Identifying road user classes based on repeated trip behaviour using Bluetooth data
by Crawford, F. & Watling, D.P. & Connors, R.D.
- 75-87 Equity in practice? Evaluations of equity in planning for bus rapid transit
by Linovski, Orly & Baker, Dwayne Marshall & Manaugh, Kevin
- 88-100 Transit accessibility: A new definition of transit connectors
by Manout, Ouassim & Bonnel, Patrick & Bouzouina, Louafi
- 101-113 Volcanic ash and aviation: Recommendations to improve preparedness for extreme events
by Reichardt, Uta & Ulfarsson, Gudmundur F. & Pétursdóttir, Guðrún
- 114-124 Can competition for and in the market co-exist in terms of delivering cost efficient services? Evidence from open access train operators and their franchised counterparts in Britain
by Wheat, Phill & Smith, Andrew S.J. & Rasmussen, Torris
- 125-136 Integrating shared autonomous vehicle in public transportation system: A supply-side simulation of the first-mile service in Singapore
by Shen, Yu & Zhang, Hongmou & Zhao, Jinhua
- 137-156 Public transport: One mode or several?
by Lorenzo Varela, Juan Manuel & Börjesson, Maria & Daly, Andrew
- 157-172 Modeling competition among airline itineraries
by Lurkin, Virginie & Garrow, Laurie A. & Higgins, Matthew J. & Newman, Jeffrey P. & Schyns, Michael
- 173-183 Bus quality improvements and local commuter mode share
by Tyndall, Justin
- 184-196 Using three-factor theory to identify improvement priorities for express and local bus services: An application of regression with dummy variables in the Twin Cities
by Wu, Xinyi & Cao, Jason & Huting, Joel