Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice
2014, Volume 68, Issue C
- 18-31 Social networks and joint/solo activity–travel behavior
by Lin, Tao & Wang, Donggen
- 32-45 An exploration of the importance of social influence in the decision to start bicycling in England
by Sherwin, Henrietta & Chatterjee, Kiron & Jain, Juliet
- 46-55 Exploring the role of social capital influence variables on travel behaviour
by Di Ciommo, Floridea & Comendador, Julio & López-Lambas, María Eugenia & Cherchi, Elisabetta & Ortúzar, Juan de Dios
- 56-74 Activity fragmentation, ICT and travel: An exploratory Path Analysis of spatiotemporal interrelationships
by Ben-Elia, Eran & Alexander, Bayarma & Hubers, Christa & Ettema, Dick
2014, Volume 67, Issue C
- 1-14 Joint link-based credit charging and road capacity improvement in continuous network design problem
by Wang, Guangmin & Gao, Ziyou & Xu, Meng & Sun, Huijun
- 15-29 Does the income elasticity of road traffic depend on the source of income?
by Le Vine, Scott & Chen, Bingqing (Emily) & Polak, John
- 30-46 Estimating fuel demand elasticities to evaluate CO2 emissions: Panel data evidence for the Lisbon Metropolitan Area
by Melo, Patricia C. & Ramli, Ahmad Razi
- 47-58 Motivating small-displacement car purchasing in China
by Qu, Ying & Liu, Yakun & Zhu, Qinghua & Liu, Yue
- 59-68 Reduction of capacity and projected costs associated with seat belt installation on school buses
by Gurupackiam, Saravanan & Turner, Daniel S. & Lindly, Jay K. & Jones, Steven & Tedla, Elsa
- 69-80 A dynamic pricing strategy for high occupancy toll lanes
by Jang, Kitae & Chung, Koohong & Yeo, Hwasoo
- 81-95 The role of attitude structures, direct experience and reframing for the success of congestion pricing
by Eliasson, Jonas
- 96-109 Who will buy electric vehicles? Identifying early adopters in Germany
by Plötz, Patrick & Schneider, Uta & Globisch, Joachim & Dütschke, Elisabeth
- 110-126 Using repeated cross-sectional travel surveys to enhance forecasting robustness: Accounting for changing mode preferences
by Habib, Khandker M. Nurul & Swait, Joffre & Salem, Sarah
- 127-140 The impact of transportation demand management policies on commuting to college facilities: A case study at the University of Trieste, Italy
by Rotaris, Lucia & Danielis, Romeo
- 141-157 Generalized transport costs and index numbers: A geographical analysis of economic and infrastructure fundamentals
by Zofío, Jose L. & Condeço-Melhorado, Ana M. & Maroto-Sánchez, Andrés & Gutiérrez, Javier
- 158-174 The pros and cons of Intelligent Speed Adaptation as a restrictive measure for serious speed offenders
by van der Pas, J.W.G.M. & Kessels, J. & Vlassenroot, S.H. & van Wee, B.
- 175-187 Use of combinatorial auctions in the railway industry: Can the “invisible hand” draw the railway timetable?
by Perennes, Patricia
- 188-194 The impact of road pricing on housing prices: Preliminary evidence from Milan
by Percoco, Marco
- 195-211 Measuring factors influencing valuation of nonmotorized improvement measures
by Ruiz, Tomás & Bernabé, José C.
- 212-224 The influence of firm age on the relationships of airline performance, economic situation and internal operation
by Ismail, Noor Azina & Jenatabadi, Hashem Salarzadeh
- 225-239 Improving transportation service quality based on information fusion
by Liou, James J.H. & Hsu, Chao-Che & Chen, Yun-Shen
- 240-253 Effects of switching costs on customer attitude loyalty to an airport in a multi-airport region
by Nesset, Erik & Helgesen, Øyvind
- 254-267 An advanced traveler general information system for Fresno, California
by Rouhani, Omid M. & Oliver Gao, H.
- 268-278 Prioritizing bicycle paths in Belo Horizonte City, Brazil: Analysis based on user preferences and willingness considering individual heterogeneity
by Zhang, Dapeng & Magalhães, David José Ahouagi Vaz & Wang, Xiaokun (Cara)
- 279-290 Will a driving restriction policy reduce car trips?—The case study of Beijing, China
by Wang, Lanlan & Xu, Jintao & Qin, Ping
- 291-303 Assessing social equity in distance based transit fares using a model of travel behavior
by Farber, Steven & Bartholomew, Keith & Li, Xiao & Páez, Antonio & Nurul Habib, Khandker M.
- 304-319 Hybrid cars and HOV lanes
by Shewmake, Sharon & Jarvis, Lovell
- 320-339 Can value capture work in a car dependent city? Willingness to pay for transit access in Perth, Western Australia
by McIntosh, James & Trubka, Roman & Newman, Peter
- 340-351 Demandeur pays: The EU and funding improvements in South Asian ship recycling practices
by Yujuico, Emmanuel
- 352-365 Do parking standards matter? Evaluating the London parking reform with a matched-pair approach
by Li, Fei & Guo, Zhan
- 366-380 Exploring key determinants of travel satisfaction for multi-modal trips by different traveler groups
by Susilo, Yusak O. & Cats, Oded
- 381-393 An integrated analysis of workers’ physically active activity and active travel choice behavior
by Sener, Ipek N. & Reeder, Phillip R.
2014, Volume 65, Issue C
- 1-8 Age related annual crash incidence rate ratios in professional drivers of heavy goods vehicles
by Guest, Maya & Boggess, May M. & Duke, Janine M.
- 9-22 Commuters’ mode choice as a coordination problem: A framed field experiment on traffic policy in Hyderabad, India
by Chidambaram, Bhuvanachithra & Janssen, Marco A. & Rommel, Jens & Zikos, Dimitrios
- 23-32 A demand trend change early warning forecast model for the city of São Paulo multi-airport system
by Scarpel, Rodrigo Arnaldo
- 33-43 The influence of the road network on private productivity measures using Data Envelopment Analysis: A case study from Spain
by Álvarez, Inmaculada C. & Blázquez, Reyes
- 44-55 Ports and regional development: A spatial analysis on a panel of European regions
by Bottasso, Anna & Conti, Maurizio & Ferrari, Claudio & Tei, Alessio
- 56-67 Modeling the behavioral determinants of travel behavior: An application of latent transition analysis
by Kroesen, Maarten
- 68-79 Do reforms reduce the magnitudes of cost overruns in road projects? Statistical evidence from Norway
by Odeck, James
- 80-91 Multi-criteria impacts assessment for ranking highway projects in Northwest Spain
by Nogués, Soledad & González-González, Esther
- 92-102 The asymmetric effects of income and fuel price on air transport demand
by Wadud, Zia
- 103-115 Driving to save time or saving time to drive? The enduring appeal of the private car
by Kent, Jennifer L.
2014, Volume 64, Issue C
- 1-13 Market power and its determinants in the Chinese airline industry
by Zhang, Qiong & Yang, Hangjun & Wang, Qiang & Zhang, Anming
- 14-31 Analysis of a consumer survey on plug-in hybrid electric vehicles
by Krupa, Joseph S. & Rizzo, Donna M. & Eppstein, Margaret J. & Brad Lanute, D. & Gaalema, Diann E. & Lakkaraju, Kiran & Warrender, Christina E.
- 32-42 Vehicle type choice under the influence of a tax reform and rising fuel prices
by Mabit, Stefan L.
- 43-53 A multi-objective analysis of a rural road network problem in the hilly regions of Nepal
by Shrestha, Jagat K. & Benta, Agostinho & Lopes, Rui B. & Lopes, Nuno
- 54-64 Truck parking in urban areas: Application of choice modelling within traffic microsimulation
by Nourinejad, Mehdi & Wenneman, Adam & Habib, Khandker Nurul & Roorda, Matthew J.
- 65-91 Border crossing delay prediction using transient multi-server queueing models
by Lin, Lei & Wang, Qian & Sadek, Adel W.
- 92-109 Joint impact of competition, ownership form and economic regulation on airport performance and pricing
by Adler, Nicole & Liebert, Vanessa
- 110-121 Electric vehicle parking in European and American context: Economic, energy and environmental analysis
by Faria, Marta V. & Baptista, Patrícia C. & Farias, Tiago L.
- 122-134 Unraveling the evacuation behavior of the medically fragile population: Findings from hurricane Irene
by Ng, ManWo & Behr, Joshua & Diaz, Rafael
- 135-146 Integrating psychometric indicators in latent class choice models
by Hurtubia, Ricardo & Nguyen, My Hang & Glerum, Aurélie & Bierlaire, Michel
- 147-162 Where to dispose of urban green waste? Transportation planning for the maintenance of public green spaces
by Meisel, Frank & Thiele, Nicole
- 163-175 Individual freight effects, capacity utilization, and Amtrak service quality
by Krier, Betty & Liu, Chia-Mei & McNamara, Brian & Sharpe, Jerrod
2014, Volume 61, Issue C
- 1-14 Willingness to pay for public transportation options for improving the quality of life of the rural elderly
by Israel Schwarzlose, Alicia A. & Mjelde, James W. & Dudensing, Rebekka M. & Jin, Yanhong & Cherrington, Linda K. & Chen, Junyi
- 15-26 Grand challenges for high-speed rail environmental assessment in the United States
by Chester, Mikhail V. & Ryerson, Megan S.
- 27-40 Multivariate exposure modeling of accident risk: Insights from Pay-as-you-drive insurance data
by Paefgen, Johannes & Staake, Thorsten & Fleisch, Elgar
- 41-52 The hedonic value of railways terminals. A quantitative analysis of the impact of stations quality on travellers behaviour
by Cascetta, Ennio & Cartenì, Armando
- 53-67 Assessing the cost and CO2e impacts of rerouteing UK import containers
by Sanchez Rodrigues, Vasco & Beresford, Anthony & Pettit, Stephen & Bhattacharya, Syamantak & Harris, Irina
- 68-83 Innovative alternatives take action – Investigating determinants of alternative fuel vehicle adoption
by Petschnig, Martin & Heidenreich, Sven & Spieth, Patrick
- 84-99 Anticipatory modulation of air navigation charges to balance the use of airspace network capacities
by Jovanović, Radosav & Tošić, Vojin & Čangalović, Mirjana & Stanojević, Milan
- 100-120 Analysis of mode choice variables in short-distance intermodal freight transport using an agent-based model
by Reis, Vasco
- 121-135 Stated choices and benefit estimates in the context of traffic calming schemes: Utility maximization, regret minimization, or both?
by Boeri, Marco & Scarpa, Riccardo & Chorus, Caspar G.
- 136-151 The suitability of hedonic models for cost-benefit analysis: Evidence from commuting flows
by Gjestland, Arnstein & McArthur, David Philip & Osland, Liv & Thorsen, Inge
- 152-163 Traffic consolidation in East Asian container ports: A network flow analysis
by Wang, Yuhong & Cullinane, Kevin
- 164-177 Hypothetical bias in Stated Choice Experiments: Is it a problem? And if so, how do we deal with it?
by Fifer, Simon & Rose, John & Greaves, Stephen
- 178-185 A volatile relationship: The effect of changing gasoline prices on public support for mass transit
by Smart, Michael J.
- 186-198 Factors affecting public transportation, car, and motorcycle usage
by Jou, Rong-Chang & Chen, Tzu-Ying
- 199-215 A choice experiment on alternative fuel vehicle preferences of private car owners in the Netherlands
by Hoen, Anco & Koetse, Mark J.
- 216-226 Re-cycling a city – Examining the growth of cycling in Dublin
by Caulfield, Brian
- 227-237 What type of road pricing scheme might appeal to politicians? Viewpoints on the challenge in gaining the citizen and public servant vote by staging reform
by Hensher, David A. & Bliemer, Michiel C.J.
- 238-248 Knowing their place on the roads: What would equality mean for walking and cycling?
by Mullen, Caroline & Tight, Miles & Whiteing, Anthony & Jopson, Ann
- 249-258 Why do passengers choose a specific car of a metro train during the morning peak hours?
by Kim, Hyunmi & Kwon, Sohee & Wu, Seung Kook & Sohn, Keemin
2014, Volume 60, Issue C
- 9-18 A process for designing policy packaging: Ideals and realities
by Justen, Andreas & Fearnley, Nils & Givoni, Moshe & Macmillen, James
- 19-30 Assessment of policies and detection of unintended effects: Guiding principles for the consideration of methods and tools in policy-packaging
by Justen, Andreas & Schippl, Jens & Lenz, Barbara & Fleischer, Torsten
- 31-39 Risk and irreversibility of transport interventions
by Ramjerdi, Farideh & Fearnley, Nils
- 40-52 Strategies to manage barriers in policy formation and implementation of road pricing packages
by Sørensen, Claus Hedegaard & Isaksson, Karolina & Macmillen, James & Åkerman, Jonas & Kressler, Florian
- 53-68 A virtual environment for the formulation of policy packages
by Taeihagh, Araz & Bañares-Alcántara, René & Givoni, Moshe
2014, Volume 59, Issue C
- 1-12 Influence of weather conditions on transit ridership: A statistical study using data from Smartcards
by Arana, P. & Cabezudo, S. & Peñalba, M.
- 13-21 For whom the tunnel be tolled: A four-factor model for explaining willingness-to-pay tolls
by Yusuf, Juita-Elena (Wie) & O’Connell, Lenahan & Anuar, Khairul A.
- 22-36 A rule-based approach for determining the plausible universe of electric vehicle buyers in the Lisbon Metropolitan Area
by Lopes, Mafalda Mendes & Moura, Filipe & Martinez, Luis M.
- 37-57 The economics and engineering of bus stops: Spacing, design and congestion
by Tirachini, Alejandro
- 58-71 Visual characteristics of roads: A literature review of people’s perception and Norwegian design practice
by Blumentrath, Christina & Tveit, Mari Sundli
- 72-90 A new risk quantification approach in port facility security assessment
by Yang, Zaili & Ng, Adolf K.Y. & Wang, Jin
- 91-105 Relationship between freight accessibility and logistics employment in US counties
by van den Heuvel, Frank P. & Rivera, Liliana & van Donselaar, Karel H. & de Jong, Ad & Sheffi, Yossi & de Langen, Peter W. & Fransoo, Jan C.
- 106-121 Residential satisfaction close to highways: The impact of accessibility, nuisances and highway adjustment projects
by Hamersma, Marije & Tillema, Taede & Sussman, Joseph & Arts, Jos
- 122-133 Associations among household characteristics, vehicle characteristics and emissions failures: An application of targeted marketing data
by Binder, Stefan & Macfarlane, Gregory S. & Garrow, Laurie A. & Bierlaire, Michel
- 134-143 The influence of light rail transit on transit use: An exploration of station area residents along the Hiawatha line in Minneapolis
by Cao, Xinyu (Jason) & Schoner, Jessica
- 144-158 Experiences from the Swedish Value of Time study
by Börjesson, Maria & Eliasson, Jonas
- 159-171 An analysis of the dynamics of activity and travel needs in response to social network evolution and life-cycle events: A structural equation model
by Sharmeen, Fariya & Arentze, Theo & Timmermans, Harry
- 172-191 Policy implementation lessons from six road pricing cases
by Vonk Noordegraaf, Diana & Annema, Jan Anne & van Wee, Bert
- 192-203 Consumer mobility in the Scottish isles: The impact of internet adoption upon retail travel patterns
by Calderwood, Eric & Freathy, Paul
- 204-221 Access and the choice of transit technology
by Sivakumaran, Karthik & Li, Yuwei & Cassidy, Michael & Madanat, Samer
- 222-238 Logistics agglomeration in the US
by Rivera, Liliana & Sheffi, Yossi & Welsch, Roy
- 239-249 Classification of taxi khattee (jitney) lines based on topography and line cost indices
by Gholami, Ali & Taghizadeh, Yaser & Tian, Zong
- 250-261 Crowding-in or crowding out: An empirical analysis on the effect of subsidies on individual willingness-to-pay for public transportation
by Drevs, Florian & Tscheulin, Dieter K. & Lindenmeier, Jörg & Renner, Simone
- 262-277 The optimal shipment size and truck size choice – The allocation of trucks across hauls
by Abate, Megersa & de Jong, Gerard
- 278-287 Charge up then charge out? Drivers’ perceptions and experiences of electric vehicles in the UK
by Bunce, Louise & Harris, Margaret & Burgess, Mark
- 288-305 On sources of market power in the airline industry: Panel data evidence from the US airports
by Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Lakew, Paulos Ashebir
- 306-330 Evaluating air carrier fuel efficiency in the US airline industry
by Zou, Bo & Elke, Matthew & Hansen, Mark & Kafle, Nabin
- 331-345 Urban travel demand model with endogenous congestion
by Batarce, Marco & Ivaldi, Marc
- 346-356 Scenario-based CO2 emissions reduction potential and energy use in Republic of Korea’s passenger vehicle fleet
by Ko, Ahyun & Myung, Cha-Lee & Park, Simsoo & Kwon, Sangil
- 357-383 Dynamic simulation modeling and policy analysis of an area-based congestion pricing scheme for a transportation socioeconomic system
by Sabounchi, Nasim S. & Triantis, Konstantinos P. & Sarangi, Sudipta & Liu, Shiyong
- 384-396 Highway Accident Modeling and Forecasting in Winter
by Khaleghei Ghosheh Balagh, Akram & Naderkhani, Farnoosh & Makis, Viliam
2013, Volume 58, Issue C
- 1-14 Attitudes towards the role of Cost–Benefit Analysis in the decision-making process for spatial-infrastructure projects: A Dutch case study
by Mouter, Niek & Annema, Jan Anne & Wee, Bert van
- 15-28 Travelers’ preferences in multimodal networks: Design and results of a comprehensive series of choice experiments
by Arentze, Theo A. & Molin, Eric J.E.
- 29-39 A modified model to curb fare evasion and enforce compliance: Empirical evidence and implications
by Barabino, Benedetto & Salis, Sara & Useli, Bruno
- 40-53 Illuminating the unseen in transit use: A framework for examining the effect of attitudes and perceptions on travel behavior
by Spears, Steven & Houston, Douglas & Boarnet, Marlon G.
- 54-66 Drivers’ acceptance of delay time at different levels of service at signalised intersections
by Jou, Rong-Chang & Chen, Yi-Wen
- 67-78 Determinants of public support for transport taxes
by Kallbekken, Steffen & Garcia, Jorge H. & Korneliussen, Kristine
- 79-86 Weather to travel to the beach
by Sabir, Muhammad & van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet
- 87-102 Economy-wide impact analysis of a carbon tax on international container shipping
by Lee, Tsung-Chen & Chang, Young-Tae & Lee, Paul T.W.
- 103-115 Developing a web-based accessibility calculator prototype for the Greater Montreal Area
by Páez, Antonio & Moniruzzaman, Md. & Bourbonnais, Pierre-Leo & Morency, Catherine
- 116-128 Economic and emissions impacts of renewable fuel goals for aviation in the US
by Winchester, Niven & McConnachie, Dominic & Wollersheim, Christoph & Waitz, Ian A.
- 129-143 Analyzing scale independence in jobs-housing and commute efficiency metrics
by Niedzielski, Michael A. & Horner, Mark W. & Xiao, Ningchuan
2013, Volume 57, Issue C
- 1-11 The effect of incentives and technology on the adoption of electric motorcycles: A stated choice experiment in Vietnam
by Jones, Luke R. & Cherry, Christopher R. & Vu, Tuan A. & Nguyen, Quang N.
- 12-24 Marginal costs of freeway traffic congestion with on-road pollution exposure externality
by Bigazzi, Alexander Y. & Figliozzi, Miguel A.
- 25-36 Public financing of private freight rail infrastructure to reduce highway congestion: A case study of public policy and decision making in the United States
by Rowangould, Gregory
- 37-46 Driving out of choices: An investigation of transport modality in a university sample
by Lavery, T.A. & Páez, A. & Kanaroglou, P.S.
- 47-63 Has the Dutch news media acted as a policy actor in the road pricing policy debate?
by Ardıç, Özgül & Annema, Jan Anne & van Wee, Bert
- 64-86 Single European Sky and Single European Railway Area: A system level analysis of air and rail transportation
by Pellegrini, Paola & Rodriguez, Joaquin
2013, Volume 56, Issue C
- 1-10 Competition on the tracks – Passengers’ response to deregulation of interregional rail services
by Fröidh, Oskar & Byström, Camilla
- 11-22 Proenvironmental travel behavior among office workers: A qualitative study of individual and organizational determinants
by Lo, Siu Hing & van Breukelen, Gerard J.P. & Peters, Gjalt-Jorn Y. & Kok, Gerjo
- 23-48 Efficiency of speed limits in cities: A spatial computable general equilibrium assessment
by Nitzsche, Eric & Tscharaktschiew, Stefan
- 49-60 The effects of decentralized capacity decisions for congested self-financed roads
by Grahn-Voorneveld, Sofia
2013, Volume 55, Issue C
- 1-11 An improved pavement maintenance optimization methodology: Integrating LCA and LCCA
by Yu, Bin & Lu, Qing & Xu, Jian
- 12-26 Time of day pricing and its multi-dimensional impacts: A stated preference analysis
by Holguín-Veras, José & Allen, Brandon
- 27-45 Consumer valuation of changes in driving range: A meta-analysis
by Dimitropoulos, Alexandros & Rietveld, Piet & van Ommeren, Jos N.
- 46-55 Exploring the profession of mobility manager in Belgium and their impact on commuting
by Van Malderen, Laurent & Jourquin, Bart & Pecheux, Claude & Thomas, Isabelle & Van De Vijver, Elien & Vanoutrive, Thomas & Verhetsel, Ann & Witlox, Frank
- 56-71 Transportation and income inequality in China: 1978–2007
by Li, Yan & DaCosta, Maria N.
- 72-88 The impact of airline differentiation on marginal cost pricing at UK airports
by Voltes-Dorta, Augusto & Lei, Zheng
- 89-110 Curbside parking time limits
by Arnott, Richard & Rowse, John
2013, Volume 54, Issue C
- 1-13 A novel method to monitor bicycling environments
by Joo, Shinhye & Oh, Cheol
- 14-25 Investigating European railway managers’ perception of transaction costs at the train operation/infrastructure interface
by Merkert, Rico & Nash, Chris A.
- 26-34 An empirical examination of the growing phenomenon of off-site residential car parking provision: The situation at UK airports
by Budd, Lucy & Ison, Stephen & Budd, Thomas
- 35-48 Setting public service obligations in low-demand air transportation networks: Application to the Azores
by Pita, João Pedro & Antunes, António Pais & Barnhart, Cynthia & de Menezes, António Gomes
- 49-66 Commuter rail accessibility and house values: The case of the Montreal South Shore, Canada, 1992–2009
by Dubé, Jean & Thériault, Marius & Des Rosiers, François
- 67-77 Sustainable passenger transport: Back to Brundtland
by Holden, Erling & Linnerud, Kristin & Banister, David
- 78-91 The role of ‘indirect’ greenhouse gas emissions in tourism: Assessing the hidden carbon impacts from a holiday package tour
by Filimonau, Viachaslau & Dickinson, Janet & Robbins, Derek & Reddy, Maharaj Vijay
- 92-110 An empirical investigation of the impact of behavioural and psychographic consumer characteristics on car preferences: An integrated model of car type choice
by Baltas, George & Saridakis, Charalampos
- 111-126 Environmental performance and firm strategies in the dutch automotive sector
by van der Vooren, A. & Alkemade, F. & Hekkert, M.P.
- 127-140 The causal effect of commute time on labor supply: Evidence from a natural experiment involving substitute teachers
by Gershenson, Seth
- 141-154 Drivers’ perception of LOSs at signalised intersections
by Jou, Rong-Chang & Kou, Cheng-Chen & Chen, Yi-Wen
- 155-163 Do You Mind if I Plug-in My Car? How etiquette shapes PEV drivers’ vehicle charging behavior
by Caperello, Nicolette & Kurani, Kenneth S. & TyreeHageman, Jennifer
- 164-178 Incorporating the influence of latent modal preferences on travel mode choice behavior
by Vij, Akshay & Carrel, André & Walker, Joan L.
2013, Volume 52, Issue C
- 1-22 How do transport infrastructure and policies affect house prices and rents? Evidence from Athens, Greece
by Efthymiou, D. & Antoniou, C.
- 23-33 Posted speed limit: To include or not to include in operating speed models
by Himes, Scott C. & Donnell, Eric T. & Porter, Richard J.
- 34-46 Accuracy of congestion pricing forecasts
by Eliasson, Jonas & Börjesson, Maria & van Amelsfort, Dirk & Brundell-Freij, Karin & Engelson, Leonid
- 47-63 Accessibility evaluations of feeder transit services
by Chandra, Shailesh & Bari, Muhammad Ehsanul & Devarasetty, Prem Chand & Vadali, Sharada
- 64-72 Road safety forecasting and ex-ante evaluation of policy in the Netherlands
by Weijermars, Wendy & Wesemann, Paul
2013, Volume 51, Issue C
- 1-11 Distribution models for start-up lost time and effective departure flow rate
by Tan, Jiyuan & Li, Li & Li, Zhiheng & Zhang, Yi
- 12-28 Commuting trade-offs and distance reduction in two-worker households
by Surprenant-Legault, Julien & Patterson, Zachary & El-Geneidy, Ahmed M.
- 29-45 Does competitive tendering improve customer satisfaction with public transport? A case study for the Netherlands
by Mouwen, Arnoud & Rietveld, Piet
- 46-55 Insights on disruptions as opportunities for transport policy change
by Marsden, Greg & Docherty, Iain
- 56-62 The milk run revisited: A load factor paradox with economic and environmental implications for urban freight transport
by Arvidsson, Niklas
2013, Volume 50, Issue C
- 1-14 Evaluating the impacts of a new transit system on commuting mode choice using a GEV model estimated to revealed preference data: A case study of the VIVA system in York Region, Ontario
by Forsey, David & Habib, Khandker Nurul & Miller, Eric J. & Shalaby, Amer
- 15-32 Modelling departure time choices by a Heteroskedastic Generalized Logit (Het-GenL) model: An investigation on home-based commuting trips in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area (GTHA)
by Sasic, Ana & Habib, Khandker Nurul
- 33-46 The business relationships between LCCs and airports in Southeast Asia: Influences of power imbalance and mutual dependence
by Lin, Eliver & Mak, Barry & Wong, Kevin
- 47-61 A multi-dimensional framework for evaluating the transit service performance
by Hassan, Mohammad Nurul & Hawas, Yaser E. & Ahmed, Kamran
- 62-73 Public policy implications of harmonizing engineering technology with socio-economic modeling: Application to transportation infrastructure management
by Andrijcic, E. & Haimes, Y.Y. & Beatley, T.
- 74-85 Do fewer people mean fewer cars? Population decline and car ownership in Germany
by Ritter, Nolan & Vance, Colin
- 86-104 A novel agent-based transportation model of a university campus with application to quantifying the environmental cost of parking search
by Guo, Liya & Huang, Shan & Sadek, Adel W.
- 105-112 Swedish municipalities and public participation in the traffic planning process – Where do we stand?
by Wahl, Charlotte
- 113-128 How wide should be the adjacent area to an urban motorway to prevent potential health impacts from traffic emissions?
by Barros, N. & Fontes, T. & Silva, M.P. & Manso, M.C.
- 129-138 Statistical assessment and analyses of the determinants of transportation sector gasoline demand in Jordan
by Al-Ghandoor, Ahmed & Jaber, Jamal & Al-Hinti, Ismael & Abdallat, Yousef
- 139-148 The technical efficiency of US Airlines
by Barros, Carlos P. & Liang, Qi Bin & Peypoch, Nicolas
- 149-157 The relationship of area-level sociodemographic characteristics, household composition and individual-level socioeconomic status on walking behavior among adults
by Hearst, Mary O. & Sirard, John R. & Forsyth, Ann & Parker, Emily D. & Klein, Elizabeth G. & Green, Christine G. & Lytle, Leslie A.
- 158-170 A meta-analysis of the impact of rail projects on land and property values
by Mohammad, Sara I. & Graham, Daniel J. & Melo, Patricia C. & Anderson, Richard J.
- 171-182 Environmental attitudes and emissions charging: An example of policy implications for vehicle choice
by Beck, Matthew J. & Rose, John M. & Hensher, David A.
- 183-197 Influence of travel behavior on global CO2 emissions
by Girod, Bastien & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & de Vries, Bert
- 198-208 Does distance matter? Exploring the links among values, motivations, home location, and satisfaction in walking trips
by Manaugh, Kevin & El-Geneidy, Ahmed M.
- 209-227 Customer choice patterns in passenger rail competition
by Paha, Johannes & Rompf, Dirk & Warnecke, Christiane
2013, Volume 49, Issue C
- 1-9 Analysis of dynamic behavior and safety of baby carriages in public transportation buses
by Dols, Juan & Pons, Vicente & Alcalá, Enrique & Valles, Beatriz & Martín, Ángel
- 10-20 The divergent role of spatial access: The changing supply and location of service amenities and service travel distance in Sweden
by Haugen, Katarina & Vilhelmson, Bertil
- 21-34 Proposed framework for sustainability screening of urban transport projects in developing countries: A case study of Accra, Ghana
by Jones, Steven & Tefe, Moses & Appiah-Opoku, Seth
- 35-47 Convenience for the car-borne shopper: Are malls and shopping strips driving customers away?
by Reimers, Vaughan
- 48-61 Cost analysis for high-volume and long-haul transportation of densified biomass feedstock
by Gonzales, Daniela & Searcy, Erin M. & Ekşioğlu, Sandra D.
- 62-75 Geographical unit based analysis in the context of transportation safety planning
by Abdel-Aty, Mohamed & Lee, Jaeyoung & Siddiqui, Chowdhury & Choi, Keechoo
- 76-90 A framework for evaluating the role of electric vehicles in transportation network infrastructure under travel demand variability
by Gardner, Lauren M. & Duell, Melissa & Waller, S. Travis
- 91-109 Horizontal transshipment technologies as enablers of combined transport: Impact of transport policies on the modal split
by Truschkin, Eugen & Elbert, Ralf
- 110-122 Modelling the spatial interactions between workplace and residential location
by Ibeas, Ángel & Cordera, Ruben & dell’Olio, Luigi & Coppola, Pierluigi
- 123-131 An application of cumulative prospect theory to freeway drivers’ route choice behaviours
by Jou, Rong-Chang & Chen, Ke-Hong
- 132-148 Accelerating the transformation to a low carbon passenger transport system: The role of car purchase taxes, feebates, road taxes and scrappage incentives in the UK
by Brand, Christian & Anable, Jillian & Tran, Martino
- 149-159 Estimation of travel mode choice for domestic tourists to Nha Trang using the multinomial probit model
by Can, Vo Van
- 160-177 The effects of airline and high speed train integration
by Socorro, M. Pilar & Viecens, M. Fernanda
- 178-194 The dynamic nearest neighbor policy for the multi-vehicle pick-up and delivery problem
by Sheridan, Patricia Kristine & Gluck, Erich & Guan, Qi & Pickles, Thomas & Balcıog˜lu, Barış & Benhabib, Beno
- 195-205 Choosing conflict on the road to sustainable mobility: A risky strategy for breaking path dependency in urban policy making
by Hrelja, Robert & Isaksson, Karolina & Richardson, Tim
- 206-219 Multiple purposes at single destination: A key to a better understanding of the relationship between tour complexity and mode choice
by Ho, Chinh Q. & Mulley, Corinne
- 220-231 Foreign participation and competition: A way to improve the container port efficiency in China?
by Yuen, Andrew Chi-lok & Zhang, Anming & Cheung, Waiman
- 232-240 Modeling pedestrian queuing using micro-simulation
by Kim, Inhi & Galiza, Ronald & Ferreira, Luis
- 241-255 Ranking the substantive problems in the Dutch Cost–Benefit Analysis practice
by Mouter, Niek & Annema, Jan Anne & van Wee, Bert
- 256-269 Accounting for site-selection bias in before–after studies for continuous distributions: Characteristics and application using speed data
by Kuo, Pei-Fen & Lord, Dominique
- 270-284 Transportation serviceability analysis for metropolitan commuting corridors based on modal choice modeling
by Zhao, Hui & Yan, Xuedong & Gao, Ziyou
- 285-301 Analysis of dynamic effects on seaports adopting port security policy
by Yeo, Gi-Tae & Pak, Ji-Yeong & Yang, Zaili
- 302-316 Improving the analysis of road pricing acceptability surveys by using hybrid models
by Di Ciommo, Floridea & Monzón, Andrés & Fernandez-Heredia, Alvaro
- 317-328 Implementation of evidence-based design approaches in transportation decision making
by Bones, Emma J. & Barrella, Elise M. & Amekudzi, Adjo A.
- 329-341 Linking modal choice to motility: A comprehensive review
by De Witte, Astrid & Hollevoet, Joachim & Dobruszkes, Frédéric & Hubert, Michel & Macharis, Cathy
- 342-357 Investigating the nonlinear relationship between transportation system performance and daily activity–travel scheduling behaviour
by Habib, Khandker Nurul & Sasic, Ana & Weis, Claude & Axhausen, Kay
- 358-378 Case analysis of simultaneous concessions of parking meters and underground parking facilities
by Caicedo, Felix & Diaz, Alejandra
- 379-392 Assessing the quality of intercity road transportation of passengers: An exploratory study in Brazil
by Freitas, André Luís Policani