Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice
2012, Volume 46, Issue 10
- 1730-1740 Where do cyclists ride? A route choice model developed with revealed preference GPS data
by Broach, Joseph & Dill, Jennifer & Gliebe, John
- 1741-1751 Estimating traffic demand risk – A multiscale analysis
by Krüger, Niclas A.
2012, Volume 46, Issue 9
- 1405-1423 Combining technology development and behaviour change to meet CO2 cumulative emission budgets for road transport: Case studies for the USA and Europe
by Skippon, Stephen & Veeraraghavan, Shoba & Ma, Hongrui & Gadd, Paul & Tait, Nigel
- 1424-1448 The private and social cost efficiency of port hinterland container distribution through a regional logistics system
by Iannone, Fedele
- 1449-1457 Estimating the costs of political populism: Traffic violation pardons in Korea
by Kwon, Youngsun & Han, Seung Hun & Nam, Changi
- 1458-1464 Ex-post analysis of impacts of the car registration fee in the Czech Republic
by Zimmermannova, Jarmila
- 1465-1476 Valuing of attributes influencing the attractiveness of suburban train service in Mumbai city: A stated preference approach
by Basu, Debasis & Hunt, John Douglas
- 1477-1489 Spatial multi-criteria assessment of potential lead markets for electrified vehicles in Europe
by Zubaryeva, Alyona & Thiel, Christian & Zaccarelli, Nicola & Barbone, Enrico & Mercier, Arnaud
- 1490-1505 Effects of different factors on drivers’ guidance compliance behaviors under road condition information shown on VMS
by Zhong, Shiquan & Zhou, Lizhen & Ma, Shoufeng & Jia, Ning
2012, Volume 46, Issue 8
- 1153-1165 The design of interurban bus networks in city centers
by Roca-Riu, Mireia & Estrada, Miquel & Trapote, César
- 1166-1176 Effectiveness of safety-based incentives in Public Private Partnerships: Evidence from the case of Spain
by Rangel, Thais & Vassallo, José Manuel & Arenas, Blanca
- 1177-1193 Assessing air quality and health benefits of the Clean Truck Program in the Alameda corridor, CA
by Lee, Gunwoo & You, Soyoung (Iris) & Ritchie, Stephen G. & Saphores, Jean-Daniel & Jayakrishnan, R. & Ogunseitan, Oladele
- 1194-1204 Redefining activity types: Who participates in which leisure activity?
by Akar, Gulsah & Clifton, Kelly J. & Doherty, Sean T.
- 1205-1215 Optimal distribution of financial incentives to foster off-hour deliveries in urban areas
by Silas, Michael A. & Holguín-Veras, José & Jara-Díaz, Sergio
- 1216-1226 Developing green fleet management strategies: Repair/retrofit/replacement decisions under environmental regulation
by Stasko, Timon H. & Oliver Gao, H.
- 1227-1240 The value of travel time and reliability-evidence from a stated preference survey and actual usage
by Devarasetty, Prem Chand & Burris, Mark & Douglass Shaw, W.
- 1241-1251 The influence of individual’s risk perception and attitudes on travel behavior
by Elias, Wafa & Shiftan, Yoram
- 1252-1264 Using structural equations modeling to unravel the influence of land use patterns on travel behavior of workers in Montreal
by de Abreu e Silva, João & Morency, Catherine & Goulias, Konstadinos G.
- 1265-1279 Real-time partway deadheading strategy based on transit service reliability assessment
by Yu, Bin & Yang, Zhongzhen & Li, Shan
- 1280-1290 From broken windows to a renovated research agenda: A review of the literature on vandalism and graffiti in the rail industry
by Thompson, Kirrilly & Offler, Naomi & Hirsch, Lily & Every, Danielle & Thomas, Matthew J. & Dawson, Drew
- 1291-1303 A dynamic cordon pricing scheme combining the Macroscopic Fundamental Diagram and an agent-based traffic model
by Zheng, Nan & Waraich, Rashid A. & Axhausen, Kay W. & Geroliminis, Nikolas
- 1304-1317 Welfare effects of road pricing and traffic information under alternative ownership regimes
by Gubins, Sergejs & Verhoef, Erik T. & de Graaff, Thomas
- 1318-1327 Identifying the early adopters of alternative fuel vehicles: A case study of Birmingham, United Kingdom
by Campbell, Amy R. & Ryley, Tim & Thring, Rob
- 1328-1342 Financing congressional earmarks: Implications for transport policy and planning
by Sciara, Gian-Claudia
- 1343-1358 Examining the scaling effect and overlapping problem in logit-based stochastic user equilibrium models
by Chen, Anthony & Pravinvongvuth, Surachet & Xu, Xiangdong & Ryu, Seungkyu & Chootinan, Piya
- 1359-1371 To kill a real option – Incomplete contracts, real options and PPP
by Krüger, Niclas A.
- 1372-1385 Individual characteristics and stated preferences for alternative energy sources and propulsion technologies in vehicles: A discrete choice analysis for Germany
by Ziegler, Andreas
- 1386-1403 Activity planning processes in the Agent-based Dynamic Activity Planning and Travel Scheduling (ADAPTS) model
by Auld, Joshua & Mohammadian, Abolfazl(Kouros)
2012, Volume 46, Issue 7
- 981-992 Reforming the urban public transport bus system in Malta: Approach and acceptance
by Attard, Maria
- 993-1002 The relationships between e-shopping and store shopping in the shopping process of search goods
by Cao, Xinyu (Jason)
- 1003-1012 Logsums for utility-maximizers and regret-minimizers, and their relation with desirability and satisfaction
by Chorus, Caspar G.
- 1013-1029 Sustainable commute in a car-dominant city: Factors affecting alternative mode choices among university students
by Zhou, Jiangping
- 1030-1053 Towards integrated land use and transportation: A dynamic disequilibrium based microsimulation framework for built space markets
by Farooq, Bilal & Miller, Eric J.
- 1054-1065 Home-to-work commuting, urban form and potential energy savings: A local scale approach to regional statistics
by Dujardin, S. & Pirart, F. & Brévers, F. & Marique, A.-F. & Teller, J.
- 1066-1085 Performance indicators for public transit connectivity in multi-modal transportation networks
by Mishra, Sabyasachee & Welch, Timothy F. & Jha, Manoj K.
- 1086-1096 A dynamic modeling approach to highway sustainability: Strategies to reduce overall impact
by Egilmez, Gokhan & Tatari, Omer
- 1097-1107 A behavioral housing search model: Two-stage hazard-based and multinomial logit approach to choice-set formation and location selection
by Rashidi, Taha Hossein & Auld, Joshua & Mohammadian, Abolfazl (Kouros)
- 1108-1123 Dual influences on vehicle speed in special-use lanes and critique of US regulation
by Jang, Kitae & Cassidy, Michael J.
- 1124-1136 On the perceived justice of urban road pricing: An empirical study in Lyon
by Souche, Stéphanie & Raux, Charles & Croissant, Yves
- 1137-1151 Sensitivity of prices to demand shocks: A natural experiment in the San Francisco Bay Area
by Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Talavera, Oleksandr
2012, Volume 46, Issue 6
- 855-873 The effect of the price of gasoline on the urban economy: From route choice to general equilibrium
by Anas, Alex & Hiramatsu, Tomoru
- 874-889 Energy policies for passenger motor vehicles
by Small, Kenneth A.
- 890-900 Integrating congestion pricing, transit subsidies and mode choice
by Basso, Leonardo J. & Jara-Díaz, Sergio R.
- 901-925 Do parking requirements significantly increase the area dedicated to parking? A test of the effect of parking requirements values in Los Angeles County
by Cutter, W. Bowman & Franco, Sofia F.
- 926-937 Voluntary internalization of speeding externalities with vehicle insurance
by Hultkrantz, Lars & Nilsson, Jan-Eric & Arvidsson, Sara
- 938-953 Price and frequency competition in freight transportation
by Shah, Nilopa & Brueckner, Jan K.
- 954-964 Estimating the marginal cost of railway track renewals using corner solution models
by Andersson, Mats & Smith, Andrew & Wikberg, Åsa & Wheat, Phill
- 965-980 Flight delays, capacity investment and social welfare under air transport supply-demand equilibrium
by Zou, Bo & Hansen, Mark
2012, Volume 46, Issue 5
- 746-760 Road network vulnerability analysis of area-covering disruptions: A grid-based approach with case study
by Jenelius, Erik & Mattsson, Lars-Göran
- 761-771 Remoteness and accessibility in the vulnerability analysis of regional road networks
by Taylor, Michael A.P. & Susilawati,
- 772-789 A method to assess demand growth vulnerability of travel times on road network links
by Watling, David & Balijepalli, N.C.
- 790-800 Time-dependent Hyperstar algorithm for robust vehicle navigation
by Bell, Michael G.H. & Trozzi, Valentina & Hosseinloo, Solmaz Haji & Gentile, Guido & Fonzone, Achille
- 801-812 A bi-criteria indicator to assess supply chain network performance for critical needs under capacity and demand disruptions
by Qiang, Patrick & Nagurney, Anna
- 813-827 Anti-seismic reinforcement strategy for an urban road network
by Nagae, Takeshi & Fujihara, Tomo & Asakura, Yasuo
- 828-842 A framework for robustness analysis of road networks for short term variations in supply
by Snelder, M. & van Zuylen, H.J. & Immers, L.H.
- 843-854 Link-level vulnerability indicators for real-world networks
by Knoop, Victor L. & Snelder, Maaike & van Zuylen, Henk J. & Hoogendoorn, Serge P.
2012, Volume 46, Issue 4
- 645-651 Sharing costs in Swedish road ownership associations
by Grahn-Voorneveld, Sofia
- 652-663 A bi-objective cyclist route choice model
by Ehrgott, Matthias & Wang, Judith Y.T. & Raith, Andrea & van Houtte, Chris
- 664-672 Mobile ICTs and physical mobility: Review and research agenda
by Aguiléra, Anne & Guillot, Caroline & Rallet, Alain
- 673-683 The value of time and external benefits in bicycle appraisal
by Börjesson, Maria & Eliasson, Jonas
- 684-695 A justice-theoretic approach to the distribution of transportation benefits: Implications for transportation planning practice in the United States
by Martens, Karel & Golub, Aaron & Robinson, Glenn
- 696-706 The asymmetric income effect on household vehicle ownership in Taiwan: A threshold cointegration approach
by Jou, Rong-Chang & Huang, Wen-Hsiu & Wu, Yuan-Chan & Chao, Ming-Che
- 707-719 Cost-benefit analysis according to Sen: An application in the evaluation of transport infrastructures in France
by Hyard, Alexandra
- 720-741 Value of travel time reliability: A review of current evidence
by Carrion, Carlos & Levinson, David
2012, Volume 46, Issue 3
- 421-434 Synopsis of users’ behaviour of a carsharing program: A case study in Toronto
by Costain, Cindy & Ardron, Carolyn & Habib, Khandker Nurul
- 435-445 Induced road traffic in Spanish regions: A dynamic panel data model
by González, Rosa Marina & Marrero, Gustavo A.
- 446-456 Demand and welfare effects in recreational travel models: Accounting for substitution between number of trips and days to stay
by Hellström, Jörgen & Nordström, Jonas
- 457-466 Optimal starting location of an HOV lane for a linear monocentric urban area
by Chu, Chih-Peng & Tsai, Jyh-Fa & Hu, Shou-Ren
- 467-479 Generating synthetic baseline populations from register data
by Rich, Jeppe & Mulalic, Ismir
- 480-486 Accounting for scale heterogeneity within and between pooled data sources
by Hensher, David A.
- 487-500 VMT, energy consumption, and GHG emissions forecasting for passenger transportation
by Rentziou, Aikaterini & Gkritza, Konstantina & Souleyrette, Reginald R.
- 501-516 Vulnerability analysis for large-scale and congested road networks with demand uncertainty
by Chen, Bi Yu & Lam, William H.K. & Sumalee, Agachai & Li, Qingquan & Li, Zhi-Chun
- 517-548 The effect of uncertainty on US transport-related GHG emissions and fuel consumption out to 2050
by Bastani, Parisa & Heywood, John B. & Hope, Chris
- 549-559 Freeway drivers’ willingness-to-pay for a distance-based toll rate
by Jou, Rong-Chang & Chiou, Yu-Chiun & Chen, Ke-Hong & Tan, Hao-I
- 560-575 Examining transport futures with scenario analysis and MCA
by Hickman, Robin & Saxena, Sharad & Banister, David & Ashiru, Olu
- 576-587 The determinants of long distance travel in Great Britain
by Dargay, Joyce M. & Clark, Stephen
- 588-601 Assessing the energy and greenhouse gas emissions mitigation effectiveness of potential US modal freight policies
by Nealer, Rachael & Matthews, H. Scott & Hendrickson, Chris
- 602-613 Strategic sampling for large choice sets in estimation and application
by Lemp, Jason D. & Kockelman, Kara M.
- 614-625 Understanding the impacts of a combination of service improvement strategies on bus running time and passenger’s perception
by Diab, Ehab I. & El-Geneidy, Ahmed M.
- 626-644 Not bored yet – Revisiting respondent fatigue in stated choice experiments
by Hess, Stephane & Hensher, David A. & Daly, Andrew
2012, Volume 46, Issue 2
- 241-254 Modelling users’ behaviour of a carsharing program: Application of a joint hazard and zero inflated dynamic ordered probability model
by Habib, Khandker M. Nurul & Morency, Catherine & Islam, Mohammed Tazul & Grasset, Vincent
- 255-268 Assessment of product debundling trends in the US airline industry: Customer service and public policy implications
by Garrow, Laurie A. & Hotle, Susan & Mumbower, Stacey
- 269-284 Urban public transport in Europe: Technology diffusion and market organisation
by Costa, Álvaro & Fernandes, Ruben
- 285-309 Should subsidies to urban passenger transport be increased? A spatial CGE analysis for a German metropolitan area
by Tscharaktschiew, Stefan & Hirte, Georg
- 310-321 Labour market effects in assessing the costs and benefits of road pricing
by McArthur, D.P. & Thorsen, I. & Ubøe, J.
- 322-336 Jobs–housing imbalance, spatial correlation, and excess commuting
by Suzuki, Tsutomu & Lee, Sohee
- 337-347 Speed limit laws in America: The role of geography, mobility and ideology
by Albalate, Daniel & Bel, Germà
- 348-367 Virtual reality simulation game approach to investigate transport adaptive capacity for peak oil planning
by Watcharasukarn, Montira & Page, Shannon & Krumdieck, Susan
- 368-377 On the income elasticity of the value of travel time
by Börjesson, Maria & Fosgerau, Mogens & Algers, Staffan
- 378-391 Catching the tail: Empirical identification of the distribution of the value of travel time
by Börjesson, Maria & Fosgerau, Mogens & Algers, Staffan
- 392-402 Efficiency measurement in public transport: Are findings specification sensitive?
by Karlaftis, Matthew G. & Tsamboulas, Dimitrios
- 403-419 Reliable route guidance: A case study from Chicago
by Nie, Yu (Marco) & Wu, Xing & Dillenburg, John F. & Nelson, Peter C.
2011, Volume 45, Issue 10
- 993-1006 Scientific research about climate change mitigation in transport: A critical review
by Schwanen, Tim & Banister, David & Anable, Jillian
- 1007-1019 Modal-split effects of climate change: The effect of low water levels on the competitive position of inland waterway transport in the river Rhine area
by Jonkeren, Olaf & Jourquin, Bart & Rietveld, Piet
- 1020-1030 Road transport and climate change: Stepping off the greenhouse gas
by Stanley, John K. & Hensher, David A. & Loader, Chris
- 1031-1042 The future tourism mobility of the world population: Emission growth versus climate policy
by Dubois, Ghislain & Peeters, Paul & Ceron, Jean-Paul & Gössling, Stefan
- 1043-1051 A regression on climate policy: The European Commission’s legislation to reduce CO2 emissions from automobiles
by Frondel, Manuel & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Vance, Colin
- 1052-1065 Personal tradable carbon permits for road transport: Why, why not and who wins?
by Wadud, Zia
- 1066-1076 Much Ado about Nothing? – An analysis of economic impacts and ecologic effects of the EU-emission trading scheme in the aviation industry
by Vespermann, Jan & Wald, Andreas
- 1077-1091 Air transportation in a carbon constrained world: Long-term dynamics of policies and strategies for mitigating the carbon footprint of commercial aviation
by Sgouridis, Sgouris & Bonnefoy, Philippe A. & Hansman, R. John
2011, Volume 45, Issue 9
- 849-849 Preface
by Cassidy, Michael J. & Skabardonis, Alexander
- 850-860 Optimality of environmental policies in air transport markets and changes in the schedule delay: A theoretical approach
by Socorro, M. Pilar & Betancor, Ofelia
- 861-879 The economics of parking provision for the morning commute
by Qian, Zhen (Sean) & Xiao, Feng (Evan) & Zhang, H.M.
- 880-895 Latent temporal preferences: An application to airline travel
by Brey, Raúl & Walker, Joan L.
- 896-915 Modeling heterogeneous risk-taking behavior in route choice: A stochastic dominance approach
by Wu, Xing & (Marco) Nie, Yu
- 916-926 Cognitive cost in route choice with real-time information: An exploratory analysis
by Gao, Song & Frejinger, Emma & Ben-Akiva, Moshe
- 927-934 Proactive detection of high collision concentration locations on highways
by Chung, Koohong & Jang, Kitae & Madanat, Samer & Washington, Simon
- 935-950 Design and implementation of efficient transit networks: Procedure, case study and validity test
by Estrada, M. & Roca-Riu, M. & Badia, H. & Robusté, F. & Daganzo, C.F.
- 951-965 On the fundamental diagram and supply curves for congested urban networks
by Liu, Ronghui & May, Tony & Shepherd, Simon
- 966-979 Hysteresis phenomena of a Macroscopic Fundamental Diagram in freeway networks
by Geroliminis, Nikolas & Sun, Jie
- 980-991 Extended bottlenecks, the fundamental relationship, and capacity drop on freeways
by Coifman, Benjamin & Kim, Seoungbum
2011, Volume 45, Issue 8
- 707-720 Evolution of the household vehicle fleet: Anticipating fleet composition, PHEV adoption and GHG emissions in Austin, Texas
by Musti, Sashank & Kockelman, Kara M.
- 721-740 Timetable-based operation in urban transport: Run-time optimisation and improvements in the operating process
by Salicrú, M. & Fleurent, C. & Armengol, J.M.
- 741-754 Walking frequency, cars, dogs, and the built environment
by Sehatzadeh, Bahareh & Noland, Robert B. & Weiner, Marc D.
- 755-764 A model to assess public transport demand stability
by Bass, Pablo & Donoso, Pedro & Munizaga, Marcela
- 765-778 A network option portfolio management framework for adaptive transportation planning
by Chow, Joseph Y.J. & Regan, Amelia C. & Ranaiefar, Fatemeh & Arkhipov, Dmitri I.
- 779-788 The socio-cognitive links between road pricing acceptability and changes in travel-behavior
by Cools, Mario & Brijs, Kris & Tormans, Hans & Moons, Elke & Janssens, Davy & Wets, Geert
- 789-801 Mobility, social exclusion and well-being: Exploring the links
by Stanley, John K. & Hensher, David A. & Stanley, Janet R. & Vella-Brodrick, Dianne
- 802-824 Urban delivery industry response to cordon pricing, time-distance pricing, and carrier-receiver policies in competitive markets
by Holguín-Veras, José
- 825-838 Anticipating new-highway impacts: Opportunities for welfare analysis and credit-based congestion pricing
by Kockelman, Kara M. & Lemp, Jason D.
- 839-848 Where Is My Bus? Impact of mobile real-time information on the perceived and actual wait time of transit riders
by Watkins, Kari Edison & Ferris, Brian & Borning, Alan & Rutherford, G. Scott & Layton, David
2011, Volume 45, Issue 7
- 567-582 Rewarding rush-hour avoidance: A study of commuters' travel behavior
by Ben-Elia, Eran & Ettema, Dick
- 583-597 Impacts of an emission based private car taxation policy - First year ex-post analysis
by Rogan, Fionn & Dennehy, Emer & Daly, Hannah & Howley, Martin & Ó Gallachóir, Brian P.
- 598-610 A dynamic modeling approach to investigate impacts to protected and low-income populations in highway planning
by Davis, Coray & Jha, Manoj K.
- 611-624 Relationships between fares, trip length and market competition
by Clark, Derek J. & Jørgensen, Finn & Mathisen, Terje Andreas
- 625-639 Mind the map! The impact of transit maps on path choice in public transit
by Guo, Zhan
- 640-652 Geodemographic analysis and the identification of potential business partnerships enabled by transit smart cards
by Páez, Antonio & Trépanier, Martin & Morency, Catherine
- 653-666 Public regulation and passengers importance in port infrastructure costs
by Núñez-Sánchez, Ramón & Jara-Díaz, Sergio & Coto-Millán, Pablo
- 667-685 Seaport research: A structured literature review on methodological issues since the 1980s
by Woo, Su-Han & Pettit, Stephen J. & Kwak, Dong-Wook & Beresford, Anthony K.C.
- 686-695 The impact of strategic management and fleet planning on airline efficiency - A random effects Tobit model based on DEA efficiency scores
by Merkert, Rico & Hensher, David A.
- 696-705 Forecasting ridership for a metropolitan transit authority
by Chiang, Wen-Chyuan & Russell, Robert A. & Urban, Timothy L.
2011, Volume 45, Issue 6
- 451-475 Bicycling renaissance in North America? An update and re-appraisal of cycling trends and policies
by Pucher, John & Buehler, Ralph & Seinen, Mark
- 476-484 Estimating the effects of entry regulation in the Istanbul taxicab market
by Çetin, Tamer & Yasin Eryigit, Kadir
- 485-498 Modelling demand in restricted parking zones
by Ibeas, Ángel & Cordera, Ruben & dell'Olio, Luigi & Moura, Jose Luis
- 499-511 Multi-objective optimization of a road diet network design
by Sohn, Keemin
- 512-522 Modelling the effects of road pricing on traffic using ERP traffic data
by Xie, Litian & Olszewski, Piotr
- 523-539 A basic mathematical model for evacuation problems in urban areas
by Bretschneider, S. & Kimms, A.
- 540-553 Uncertain benefits: Application of Bayesian melding to the Alaskan Way Viaduct in Seattle
by Sevcíková, Hana & Raftery, Adrian E. & Waddell, Paul A.
- 554-566 Logistic modeling of the equilibrium speed-density relationship
by Wang, Haizhong & Li, Jia & Chen, Qian-Yong & Ni, Daiheng
2011, Volume 45, Issue 5
- 375-388 International private and public reinforcing dependencies for the innovation of automotive emission control systems in Japan and USA
by Bauner, David
- 389-400 Understanding the role of the forecast-maker in overestimation forecasts of policy impacts: The case of Travel Demand Management policies
by Tal, Gil & Cohen-Blankshtain, Galit
- 401-418 Can we reduce car use and, if so, how? A review of available evidence
by Graham-Rowe, Ella & Skippon, Stephen & Gardner, Benjamin & Abraham, Charles
- 419-434 Integrating short turning and deadheading in the optimization of transit services
by Cortés, Cristián E. & Jara-Díaz, Sergio & Tirachini, Alejandro
- 435-450 Viability of new road infrastructure with heterogeneous users
by Cantos-Sánchez, Pedro & Moner-Colonques, Rafael & Sempere-Monerris, José J. & Álvarez-SanJaime, Óscar
2011, Volume 45, Issue 4
- 239-247 Transportation and social interactions
by Dugundji, Elenna R. & Páez, Antonio & Arentze, Theo A. & Walker, Joan L. & Carrasco, Juan A. & Marchal, Fabrice & Nakanishi, Hitomi
- 248-257 Social networks as a source of private-vehicle transportation: The practice of getting rides and borrowing vehicles among Mexican immigrants in California
by Lovejoy, Kristin & Handy, Susan
- 258-268 The social context of informal commuting: Slugs, strangers and structuration
by Mote, Jonathon E. & Whitestone, Yuko
- 269-282 Why do you care what other people think? A qualitative investigation of social influence and telecommuting
by Wilton, Robert D. & Páez, Antonio & Scott, Darren M.
- 283-295 Social influences on household location, mobility and activity choice in integrated micro-simulation models
by Ettema, Dick & Arentze, Theo & Timmermans, Harry
- 296-309 A coupled multi-agent microsimulation of social interactions and transportation behavior
by Hackney, Jeremy & Marchal, Fabrice
- 310-322 The effects of social networks on choice set dynamics: Results of numerical simulations using an agent-based approach
by Han, Qi & Arentze, Theo & Timmermans, Harry & Janssens, Davy & Wets, Geert
- 323-331 Work and home location: Possible role of social networks
by Tilahun, Nebiyou & Levinson, David
- 332-344 The effect of social interactions on travel behaviour: An exploratory study using a laboratory experiment
by Sunitiyoso, Yos & Avineri, Erel & Chatterjee, Kiron
- 345-361 The effect of social comparisons on commute well-being
by Abou-Zeid, Maya & Ben-Akiva, Moshe
- 362-374 Correcting for endogeneity in behavioral choice models with social influence variables
by Walker, Joan L. & Ehlers, Emily & Banerjee, Ipsita & Dugundji, Elenna R.
2011, Volume 45, Issue 3
- 161-170 When are subsidies to trans-European network projects justified?
by Proost, Stef & Dunkerley, Fay & Borger, Bruno De & Gühneman, Astrid & Koskenoja, Pia & Mackie, Peter & Loo, Saskia Van der
- 171-184 On the use of "average delay" as a measure of train reliability
by Börjesson, Maria & Eliasson, Jonas
- 185-203 Spatial impacts of road pricing: Accessibility, regional spillovers and territorial cohesion
by Condeço-Melhorado, Ana & Gutiérrez, Javier & García-Palomares, Juan Carlos
- 204-218 Quantifying the benefit of responsive pricing and travel information in the stochastic congestion pricing problem
by Gardner, Lauren M. & Boyles, Stephen D. & Waller, S. Travis
- 219-237 Residential location and transit-oriented development in a new rail corridor
by Olaru, Doina & Smith, Brett & Taplin, John H.E.
2011, Volume 45, Issue 2
- 81-90 Carpooling and carpool clubs: Clarifying concepts and assessing value enhancement possibilities through a Stated Preference web survey in Lisbon, Portugal
by Correia, Gonçalo & Viegas, José Manuel
- 91-104 Assessing the cost of transfer inconvenience in public transport systems: A case study of the London Underground
by Guo, Zhan & Wilson, Nigel H.M.
- 105-117 Modeling capacity flexibility of transportation networks
by Chen, Anthony & Kasikitwiwat, Panatda
- 118-137 Cycle commuting in Belgium: Spatial determinants and 're-cycling' strategies
by Vandenbulcke, Grégory & Dujardin, Claire & Thomas, Isabelle & Geus, Bas de & Degraeuwe, Bart & Meeusen, Romain & Panis, Luc Int
- 138-147 A topological route choice model for metro
by Raveau, Sebastián & Muñoz, Juan Carlos & de Grange, Louis
- 148-160 Estimating multimodal transit ridership with a varying fare structure
by Gkritza, Konstantina & Karlaftis, Matthew G. & Mannering, Fred L.
2011, Volume 45, Issue 1
- 1-17 Meta-analysis of UK values of travel time: An update
by Abrantes, Pedro A.L. & Wardman, Mark R.
- 18-30 Bottleneck congestion pricing and modal split: Redistribution of toll revenue
by Mirabel, François & Reymond, Mathias
- 31-45 Modeling a rail transit alignment considering different objectives
by Samanta, Sutapa & Jha, Manoj K.
- 46-62 Economic impact of a supply change in mass transit in urban areas: A Canadian example
by Dubé, Jean & Rosiers, François Des & Thériault, Marius & Dib, Patricia
- 63-79 Experimental design influences on stated choice outputs: An empirical study in air travel choice
by Bliemer, Michiel C.J. & Rose, John M.
2010, Volume 44, Issue 10
- 771-784 The traffic and behavioral effects of the I-35W Mississippi River bridge collapse
by Zhu, Shanjiang & Levinson, David & Liu, Henry X. & Harder, Kathleen
- 785-796 The influence of (toll-related) travel costs in residential location decisions of households: A stated choice approach
by Tillema, Taede & van Wee, Bert & Ettema, Dick
- 797-805 Exploring the connections among residential location, self-selection, and driving: Propensity score matching with multiple treatments
by Cao, Xinyu (Jason) & Xu, Zhiyi & Fan, Yingling
- 806-814 The role of the discount rate in tendering highway concessions under the LPVR approach
by Vassallo, José Manuel
- 815-829 The dynamics of fare and frequency choice in urban transit
by Savage, Ian
- 830-840 Evaluating the feasibility of a passive travel survey collection in a complex urban environment: Lessons learned from the New York City case study
by Chen, Cynthia & Gong, Hongmian & Lawson, Catherine & Bialostozky, Evan
- 841-853 What is paratransit worth?
by Nguyen-Hoang, Phuong & Yeung, Ryan
2010, Volume 44, Issue 9
- 661-675 Estimating spatial interdependence in automobile type choice with survey data
by Adjemian, Michael K. & Cynthia Lin, C.-Y. & Williams, Jeffrey
- 676-696 Pareto-improving ramp metering strategies for reducing congestion in the morning commute
by Shen, Wei & Zhang, H.M.
- 697-709 Relationship between proximity to transit and ridership for journey-to-work trips in Chicago
by Lindsey, Marshall & Schofer, Joseph L. & Durango-Cohen, Pablo & Gray, Kimberly A.
- 710-722 Evaluating locational accessibility to the US air transportation system
by Matisziw, T.C. & Grubesic, T.H.
- 723-732 Out-of-home activities, daily travel, and subjective well-being
by Ettema, Dick & Gärling, Tommy & Olsson, Lars E. & Friman, Margareta
- 733-743 Zonal centrality measures and the neighborhood effect
by Sohn, Keemin & Kim, Daehyun
- 744-753 Inclusion of latent variables in Mixed Logit models: Modelling and forecasting
by Yáñez, M.F. & Raveau, S. & Ortúzar, J. de D.
- 754-765 Route choice of cyclists in Zurich
by Menghini, G. & Carrasco, N. & Schüssler, N. & Axhausen, K.W.
- 766-770 On the identification of the effect of prohibiting hand-held cell phone use while driving: Comment
by Sampaio, Breno
2010, Volume 44, Issue 8
- 563-564 Editorial
by Niemeier, Deb
- 565-574 The role of VMT reduction in meeting climate change policy goals
by Moore, Adrian T. & Staley, Samuel R. & Poole Jr., Robert W.
- 575-586 Planning for economic and environmental resilience
by Winkelman, Steve & Bishins, Allison & Kooshian, Chuck
- 587-595 Planning, climate change, and transportation: Thoughts on policy analysis
by Boarnet, Marlon G.
- 596-608 A framework for evaluating the dynamic impacts of a congestion pricing policy for a transportation socioeconomic system
by Liu, Shiyong & Triantis, Konstantinos P. & Sarangi, Sudipta
- 609-619 Exploring day-to-day variability in time use for household members
by Kang, Hejun & Scott, Darren M.
- 620-641 Prospects for plug-in hybrid electric vehicles in the United States and Japan: A general equilibrium analysis
by Karplus, Valerie J. & Paltsev, Sergey & Reilly, John M.
- 642-659 Unintended environmental impacts of nighttime freight logistics activities
by Sathaye, Nakul & Harley, Robert & Madanat, Samer
2010, Volume 44, Issue 7
- 457-472 Effects of contracting on cost efficiency in US fixed-route bus transit service
by Iseki, Hiroyuki
- 473-494 Understanding successful workplace travel initiatives in the UK
by Cairns, S. & Newson, C. & Davis, A.
- 495-505 Designing a route planner to facilitate and promote cycling in Metro Vancouver, Canada
by Su, Jason G. & Winters, Meghan & Nunes, Melissa & Brauer, Michael
- 506-522 Integrated modeling of urban hierarchy and transportation network planning
by Bigotte, João F. & Krass, Dmitry & Antunes, António P. & Berman, Oded
- 523-536 Testing the decentralization effects of rail systems: Empirical findings from Israel
by Israel, Emil & Cohen-Blankshtain, Galit