Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice
2013, Volume 50, Issue C
- 209-227 Customer choice patterns in passenger rail competition
by Paha, Johannes & Rompf, Dirk & Warnecke, Christiane
2013, Volume 49, Issue C
- 1-9 Analysis of dynamic behavior and safety of baby carriages in public transportation buses
by Dols, Juan & Pons, Vicente & Alcalá, Enrique & Valles, Beatriz & Martín, Ángel
- 10-20 The divergent role of spatial access: The changing supply and location of service amenities and service travel distance in Sweden
by Haugen, Katarina & Vilhelmson, Bertil
- 21-34 Proposed framework for sustainability screening of urban transport projects in developing countries: A case study of Accra, Ghana
by Jones, Steven & Tefe, Moses & Appiah-Opoku, Seth
- 35-47 Convenience for the car-borne shopper: Are malls and shopping strips driving customers away?
by Reimers, Vaughan
- 48-61 Cost analysis for high-volume and long-haul transportation of densified biomass feedstock
by Gonzales, Daniela & Searcy, Erin M. & Ekşioğlu, Sandra D.
- 62-75 Geographical unit based analysis in the context of transportation safety planning
by Abdel-Aty, Mohamed & Lee, Jaeyoung & Siddiqui, Chowdhury & Choi, Keechoo
- 76-90 A framework for evaluating the role of electric vehicles in transportation network infrastructure under travel demand variability
by Gardner, Lauren M. & Duell, Melissa & Waller, S. Travis
- 91-109 Horizontal transshipment technologies as enablers of combined transport: Impact of transport policies on the modal split
by Truschkin, Eugen & Elbert, Ralf
- 110-122 Modelling the spatial interactions between workplace and residential location
by Ibeas, Ángel & Cordera, Ruben & dell’Olio, Luigi & Coppola, Pierluigi
- 123-131 An application of cumulative prospect theory to freeway drivers’ route choice behaviours
by Jou, Rong-Chang & Chen, Ke-Hong
- 132-148 Accelerating the transformation to a low carbon passenger transport system: The role of car purchase taxes, feebates, road taxes and scrappage incentives in the UK
by Brand, Christian & Anable, Jillian & Tran, Martino
- 149-159 Estimation of travel mode choice for domestic tourists to Nha Trang using the multinomial probit model
by Can, Vo Van
- 160-177 The effects of airline and high speed train integration
by Socorro, M. Pilar & Viecens, M. Fernanda
- 178-194 The dynamic nearest neighbor policy for the multi-vehicle pick-up and delivery problem
by Sheridan, Patricia Kristine & Gluck, Erich & Guan, Qi & Pickles, Thomas & Balcıog˜lu, Barış & Benhabib, Beno
- 195-205 Choosing conflict on the road to sustainable mobility: A risky strategy for breaking path dependency in urban policy making
by Hrelja, Robert & Isaksson, Karolina & Richardson, Tim
- 206-219 Multiple purposes at single destination: A key to a better understanding of the relationship between tour complexity and mode choice
by Ho, Chinh Q. & Mulley, Corinne
- 220-231 Foreign participation and competition: A way to improve the container port efficiency in China?
by Yuen, Andrew Chi-lok & Zhang, Anming & Cheung, Waiman
- 232-240 Modeling pedestrian queuing using micro-simulation
by Kim, Inhi & Galiza, Ronald & Ferreira, Luis
- 241-255 Ranking the substantive problems in the Dutch Cost–Benefit Analysis practice
by Mouter, Niek & Annema, Jan Anne & van Wee, Bert
- 256-269 Accounting for site-selection bias in before–after studies for continuous distributions: Characteristics and application using speed data
by Kuo, Pei-Fen & Lord, Dominique
- 270-284 Transportation serviceability analysis for metropolitan commuting corridors based on modal choice modeling
by Zhao, Hui & Yan, Xuedong & Gao, Ziyou
- 285-301 Analysis of dynamic effects on seaports adopting port security policy
by Yeo, Gi-Tae & Pak, Ji-Yeong & Yang, Zaili
- 302-316 Improving the analysis of road pricing acceptability surveys by using hybrid models
by Di Ciommo, Floridea & Monzón, Andrés & Fernandez-Heredia, Alvaro
- 317-328 Implementation of evidence-based design approaches in transportation decision making
by Bones, Emma J. & Barrella, Elise M. & Amekudzi, Adjo A.
- 329-341 Linking modal choice to motility: A comprehensive review
by De Witte, Astrid & Hollevoet, Joachim & Dobruszkes, Frédéric & Hubert, Michel & Macharis, Cathy
- 342-357 Investigating the nonlinear relationship between transportation system performance and daily activity–travel scheduling behaviour
by Habib, Khandker Nurul & Sasic, Ana & Weis, Claude & Axhausen, Kay
- 358-378 Case analysis of simultaneous concessions of parking meters and underground parking facilities
by Caicedo, Felix & Diaz, Alejandra
- 379-392 Assessing the quality of intercity road transportation of passengers: An exploratory study in Brazil
by Freitas, André Luís Policani
2013, Volume 48, Issue C
- 1-18 Network design approach for hub ports-shipping companies competition and cooperation
by Asgari, Nasrin & Farahani, Reza Zanjirani & Goh, Mark
- 25-30 Responses to differentiated road pricing schemes
by Francke, Angela & Kaniok, Denise
- 31-38 Applying valence framing to enhance the effect of information on transport-related carbon dioxide emissions
by Avineri, Erel & Owen D. Waygood, E.
- 39-49 The role of instrumental, hedonic and symbolic attributes in the intention to adopt electric vehicles
by Schuitema, Geertje & Anable, Jillian & Skippon, Stephen & Kinnear, Neale
- 50-62 Attitudes towards road pricing and environmental taxation among US and UK students
by Kim, Junghwa & Schmöcker, Jan-Dirk & Fujii, Satoshi & Noland, Robert B.
- 63-74 Intention to act towards a local hydrogen refueling facility: Moral considerations versus self-interest
by Huijts, N.M.A. & De Groot, J.I.M. & Molin, E.J.E. & van Wee, B.
- 75-85 Dimensions and determinants of expert and public attitudes to sustainable transport policies and technologies
by Xenias, Dimitrios & Whitmarsh, Lorraine
- 86-95 Influence of values, beliefs, and age on intention to travel by a new railway line under construction in northern Sweden
by Nordlund, A. & Westin, K.
- 96-108 Influences of car type class and carbon dioxide emission levels on purchases of new cars: A retrospective analysis of car purchases in Norway
by Nayum, Alim & Klöckner, Christian A. & Prugsamatz, Sunita
- 109-122 Interacting with limited mobility resources: Psychological range levels in electric vehicle use
by Franke, Thomas & Krems, Josef F.
- 123-131 How accurate are drivers’ predictions of their own mobility? Accounting for psychological factors in the development of intelligent charging technology for electric vehicles
by Hahnel, Ulf J.J. & Gölz, Sebastian & Spada, Hans
- 132-145 Psychometric analysis of the satisfaction with travel scale
by Friman, Margareta & Fujii, Satoshi & Ettema, Dick & Gärling, Tommy & Olsson, Lars E.
2013, Volume 47, Issue C
- 1-9 Network design model with evacuation constraints
by Hadas, Yuval & Laor, Amir
- 10-18 Dynamic formation mechanism of airport competitiveness: The case of China
by Cui, Qiang & Kuang, Hai-bo & Wu, Chun-you & Li, Ye
- 19-27 The cost of general aviation accidents in the United States
by Sobieralski, Joseph B.
- 28-41 Governmental regulation impact on producers and consumers: A longitudinal analysis of the European automotive market
by Wells, Peter & Varma, Adarsh & Newman, Dan & Kay, Duncan & Gibson, Gena & Beevor, Jamie & Skinner, Ian
- 42-55 Measuring the impact of sub-urban transit-oriented developments on single-family home values
by Mathur, Shishir & Ferrell, Christopher
- 56-68 Bicycle commuting market analysis using attitudinal market segmentation approach
by Li, Zhibin & Wang, Wei & Yang, Chen & Ragland, David R.
- 69-77 Exploring carsharing usage motives: A hierarchical means-end chain analysis
by Schaefers, Tobias
- 78-86 Is the environmental policies procedures a barrier to development of inland navigation and port management? A case of study in Brazil
by Kaiser, Ilza Machado & Bezerra, Barbara Stolte & Castro, Leslie Ivana Serino
- 87-96 Perceived attributes of bus and car mediating satisfaction with the work commute
by Eriksson, Lars & Friman, Margareta & Gärling, Tommy
- 97-110 Network interconnectivity with competition and regulation
by McHardy, Jolian & Reynolds, Michael & Trotter, Stephen
- 111-123 Preserving an aging transit fleet: An optimal resource allocation perspective based on service life and constrained budget
by Mishra, Sabyasachee & Sharma, Sushant & Khasnabis, Snehamay & Mathew, Tom V.
- 124-140 A review of models and model usage scenarios for an airport complex system
by Wu, Paul Pao-Yen & Mengersen, Kerrie
- 141-152 Internet disclosure and corporate performance: A case study of the international shipping industry
by Andrikopoulos, Andreas & Merika, Anna A. & Triantafyllou, Anna & Merikas, Andreas G.
- 153-166 Comprehensive evaluation of energy conservation and emission reduction policies
by Litman, Todd
- 167-181 A comprehensive study of life course, cohort, and period effects on changes in travel mode use
by Scheiner, Joachim & Holz-Rau, Christian
2012, Volume 46, Issue 10
- 1507-1516 Consistency and fungibility of monetary valuations in transport: An empirical analysis of framing and mental accounting effects
by Hess, Stephane & Orr, Shepley & Sheldon, Rob
- 1517-1527 Modeling isoexposure to transit users for market potential analysis
by Páez, Antonio & Trépanier, Martin & Morency, Catherine
- 1528-1540 Modeling travel time reliability of freeways using risk assessment techniques
by Tu, Huizhao & Li, Hao & van Lint, Hans & van Zuylen, Henk
- 1541-1550 Allocation flexibility and price efficiency within Singapore’s Vehicle Quota System
by Chu, Singfat
- 1551-1561 Giving a direction to port regionalisation
by Monios, Jason & Wilmsmeier, Gordon
- 1562-1573 Evaluating the efficiency of the Essential Air Service program in the United States
by Grubesic, Tony H. & Wei, Fangwu
- 1574-1585 A meta-analysis of DEA and SFA studies of the technical efficiency of seaports: A comparison of fixed and random-effects regression models
by Odeck, James & Bråthen, Svein
- 1586-1593 Assessing the long term benefit of banning the use of hand-held wireless devices while driving
by Jacobson, Sheldon H. & King, Douglas M. & Ryan, Kevin C. & Robbins, Matthew J.
- 1594-1607 Attitudes, mode switching behavior, and the built environment: A longitudinal study in the Puget Sound Region
by Wang, Tingting & Chen, Cynthia
- 1608-1622 Step-tolling with price-sensitive demand: Why more steps in the toll make the consumer better off
by van den Berg, Vincent A.C.
- 1623-1640 Comparative performance of alternative humanitarian logistic structures after the Port-au-Prince earthquake: ACEs, PIEs, and CANs
by Holguín-Veras, José & Jaller, Miguel & Wachtendorf, Tricia
- 1641-1653 An analysis of destination choice for opaque airline products using multidimensional binary logit models
by Lee, Misuk & Khelifa, Alexandre & Garrow, Laurie A. & Bierlaire, Michel & Post, David
- 1654-1672 Triangulation of two methods measuring the impacts of a free-floating carsharing system in Germany
by Firnkorn, Jörg
- 1673-1689 Revisiting reference point formation, gains–losses asymmetry and non-linear sensitivities with an emphasis on attribute specific treatment
by Stathopoulos, Amanda & Hess, Stephane
- 1690-1706 Evaluating bicycle-transit users’ perceptions of intermodal inconvenience
by Cheng, Yung-Hsiang & Liu, Kuo-Chu
- 1707-1715 A hedonic test of the effects of the Alternative Motor Fuels Act
by Liu, Yimin & Helfand, Gloria E.
- 1716-1729 Relationship between service quality and demand for inter-urban buses
by Rojo, Marta & Gonzalo-Orden, Hernán & dell’Olio, Luigi & Ibeas, Ángel
- 1730-1740 Where do cyclists ride? A route choice model developed with revealed preference GPS data
by Broach, Joseph & Dill, Jennifer & Gliebe, John
- 1741-1751 Estimating traffic demand risk – A multiscale analysis
by Krüger, Niclas A.
2012, Volume 46, Issue 9
- 1405-1423 Combining technology development and behaviour change to meet CO2 cumulative emission budgets for road transport: Case studies for the USA and Europe
by Skippon, Stephen & Veeraraghavan, Shoba & Ma, Hongrui & Gadd, Paul & Tait, Nigel
- 1424-1448 The private and social cost efficiency of port hinterland container distribution through a regional logistics system
by Iannone, Fedele
- 1449-1457 Estimating the costs of political populism: Traffic violation pardons in Korea
by Kwon, Youngsun & Han, Seung Hun & Nam, Changi
- 1458-1464 Ex-post analysis of impacts of the car registration fee in the Czech Republic
by Zimmermannova, Jarmila
- 1465-1476 Valuing of attributes influencing the attractiveness of suburban train service in Mumbai city: A stated preference approach
by Basu, Debasis & Hunt, John Douglas
- 1477-1489 Spatial multi-criteria assessment of potential lead markets for electrified vehicles in Europe
by Zubaryeva, Alyona & Thiel, Christian & Zaccarelli, Nicola & Barbone, Enrico & Mercier, Arnaud
- 1490-1505 Effects of different factors on drivers’ guidance compliance behaviors under road condition information shown on VMS
by Zhong, Shiquan & Zhou, Lizhen & Ma, Shoufeng & Jia, Ning
2012, Volume 46, Issue 8
- 1153-1165 The design of interurban bus networks in city centers
by Roca-Riu, Mireia & Estrada, Miquel & Trapote, César
- 1166-1176 Effectiveness of safety-based incentives in Public Private Partnerships: Evidence from the case of Spain
by Rangel, Thais & Vassallo, José Manuel & Arenas, Blanca
- 1177-1193 Assessing air quality and health benefits of the Clean Truck Program in the Alameda corridor, CA
by Lee, Gunwoo & You, Soyoung (Iris) & Ritchie, Stephen G. & Saphores, Jean-Daniel & Jayakrishnan, R. & Ogunseitan, Oladele
- 1194-1204 Redefining activity types: Who participates in which leisure activity?
by Akar, Gulsah & Clifton, Kelly J. & Doherty, Sean T.
- 1205-1215 Optimal distribution of financial incentives to foster off-hour deliveries in urban areas
by Silas, Michael A. & Holguín-Veras, José & Jara-Díaz, Sergio
- 1216-1226 Developing green fleet management strategies: Repair/retrofit/replacement decisions under environmental regulation
by Stasko, Timon H. & Oliver Gao, H.
- 1227-1240 The value of travel time and reliability-evidence from a stated preference survey and actual usage
by Devarasetty, Prem Chand & Burris, Mark & Douglass Shaw, W.
- 1241-1251 The influence of individual’s risk perception and attitudes on travel behavior
by Elias, Wafa & Shiftan, Yoram
- 1252-1264 Using structural equations modeling to unravel the influence of land use patterns on travel behavior of workers in Montreal
by de Abreu e Silva, João & Morency, Catherine & Goulias, Konstadinos G.
- 1265-1279 Real-time partway deadheading strategy based on transit service reliability assessment
by Yu, Bin & Yang, Zhongzhen & Li, Shan
- 1280-1290 From broken windows to a renovated research agenda: A review of the literature on vandalism and graffiti in the rail industry
by Thompson, Kirrilly & Offler, Naomi & Hirsch, Lily & Every, Danielle & Thomas, Matthew J. & Dawson, Drew
- 1291-1303 A dynamic cordon pricing scheme combining the Macroscopic Fundamental Diagram and an agent-based traffic model
by Zheng, Nan & Waraich, Rashid A. & Axhausen, Kay W. & Geroliminis, Nikolas
- 1304-1317 Welfare effects of road pricing and traffic information under alternative ownership regimes
by Gubins, Sergejs & Verhoef, Erik T. & de Graaff, Thomas
- 1318-1327 Identifying the early adopters of alternative fuel vehicles: A case study of Birmingham, United Kingdom
by Campbell, Amy R. & Ryley, Tim & Thring, Rob
- 1328-1342 Financing congressional earmarks: Implications for transport policy and planning
by Sciara, Gian-Claudia
- 1343-1358 Examining the scaling effect and overlapping problem in logit-based stochastic user equilibrium models
by Chen, Anthony & Pravinvongvuth, Surachet & Xu, Xiangdong & Ryu, Seungkyu & Chootinan, Piya
- 1359-1371 To kill a real option – Incomplete contracts, real options and PPP
by Krüger, Niclas A.
- 1372-1385 Individual characteristics and stated preferences for alternative energy sources and propulsion technologies in vehicles: A discrete choice analysis for Germany
by Ziegler, Andreas
- 1386-1403 Activity planning processes in the Agent-based Dynamic Activity Planning and Travel Scheduling (ADAPTS) model
by Auld, Joshua & Mohammadian, Abolfazl(Kouros)
2012, Volume 46, Issue 7
- 981-992 Reforming the urban public transport bus system in Malta: Approach and acceptance
by Attard, Maria
- 993-1002 The relationships between e-shopping and store shopping in the shopping process of search goods
by Cao, Xinyu (Jason)
- 1003-1012 Logsums for utility-maximizers and regret-minimizers, and their relation with desirability and satisfaction
by Chorus, Caspar G.
- 1013-1029 Sustainable commute in a car-dominant city: Factors affecting alternative mode choices among university students
by Zhou, Jiangping
- 1030-1053 Towards integrated land use and transportation: A dynamic disequilibrium based microsimulation framework for built space markets
by Farooq, Bilal & Miller, Eric J.
- 1054-1065 Home-to-work commuting, urban form and potential energy savings: A local scale approach to regional statistics
by Dujardin, S. & Pirart, F. & Brévers, F. & Marique, A.-F. & Teller, J.
- 1066-1085 Performance indicators for public transit connectivity in multi-modal transportation networks
by Mishra, Sabyasachee & Welch, Timothy F. & Jha, Manoj K.
- 1086-1096 A dynamic modeling approach to highway sustainability: Strategies to reduce overall impact
by Egilmez, Gokhan & Tatari, Omer
- 1097-1107 A behavioral housing search model: Two-stage hazard-based and multinomial logit approach to choice-set formation and location selection
by Rashidi, Taha Hossein & Auld, Joshua & Mohammadian, Abolfazl (Kouros)
- 1108-1123 Dual influences on vehicle speed in special-use lanes and critique of US regulation
by Jang, Kitae & Cassidy, Michael J.
- 1124-1136 On the perceived justice of urban road pricing: An empirical study in Lyon
by Souche, Stéphanie & Raux, Charles & Croissant, Yves
- 1137-1151 Sensitivity of prices to demand shocks: A natural experiment in the San Francisco Bay Area
by Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Talavera, Oleksandr
2012, Volume 46, Issue 6
- 855-873 The effect of the price of gasoline on the urban economy: From route choice to general equilibrium
by Anas, Alex & Hiramatsu, Tomoru
- 874-889 Energy policies for passenger motor vehicles
by Small, Kenneth A.
- 890-900 Integrating congestion pricing, transit subsidies and mode choice
by Basso, Leonardo J. & Jara-Díaz, Sergio R.
- 901-925 Do parking requirements significantly increase the area dedicated to parking? A test of the effect of parking requirements values in Los Angeles County
by Cutter, W. Bowman & Franco, Sofia F.
- 926-937 Voluntary internalization of speeding externalities with vehicle insurance
by Hultkrantz, Lars & Nilsson, Jan-Eric & Arvidsson, Sara
- 938-953 Price and frequency competition in freight transportation
by Shah, Nilopa & Brueckner, Jan K.
- 954-964 Estimating the marginal cost of railway track renewals using corner solution models
by Andersson, Mats & Smith, Andrew & Wikberg, Åsa & Wheat, Phill
- 965-980 Flight delays, capacity investment and social welfare under air transport supply-demand equilibrium
by Zou, Bo & Hansen, Mark
2012, Volume 46, Issue 5
- 746-760 Road network vulnerability analysis of area-covering disruptions: A grid-based approach with case study
by Jenelius, Erik & Mattsson, Lars-Göran
- 761-771 Remoteness and accessibility in the vulnerability analysis of regional road networks
by Taylor, Michael A.P. & Susilawati,
- 772-789 A method to assess demand growth vulnerability of travel times on road network links
by Watling, David & Balijepalli, N.C.
- 790-800 Time-dependent Hyperstar algorithm for robust vehicle navigation
by Bell, Michael G.H. & Trozzi, Valentina & Hosseinloo, Solmaz Haji & Gentile, Guido & Fonzone, Achille
- 801-812 A bi-criteria indicator to assess supply chain network performance for critical needs under capacity and demand disruptions
by Qiang, Patrick & Nagurney, Anna
- 813-827 Anti-seismic reinforcement strategy for an urban road network
by Nagae, Takeshi & Fujihara, Tomo & Asakura, Yasuo
- 828-842 A framework for robustness analysis of road networks for short term variations in supply
by Snelder, M. & van Zuylen, H.J. & Immers, L.H.
- 843-854 Link-level vulnerability indicators for real-world networks
by Knoop, Victor L. & Snelder, Maaike & van Zuylen, Henk J. & Hoogendoorn, Serge P.
2012, Volume 46, Issue 4
- 645-651 Sharing costs in Swedish road ownership associations
by Grahn-Voorneveld, Sofia
- 652-663 A bi-objective cyclist route choice model
by Ehrgott, Matthias & Wang, Judith Y.T. & Raith, Andrea & van Houtte, Chris
- 664-672 Mobile ICTs and physical mobility: Review and research agenda
by Aguiléra, Anne & Guillot, Caroline & Rallet, Alain
- 673-683 The value of time and external benefits in bicycle appraisal
by Börjesson, Maria & Eliasson, Jonas
- 684-695 A justice-theoretic approach to the distribution of transportation benefits: Implications for transportation planning practice in the United States
by Martens, Karel & Golub, Aaron & Robinson, Glenn
- 696-706 The asymmetric income effect on household vehicle ownership in Taiwan: A threshold cointegration approach
by Jou, Rong-Chang & Huang, Wen-Hsiu & Wu, Yuan-Chan & Chao, Ming-Che
- 707-719 Cost-benefit analysis according to Sen: An application in the evaluation of transport infrastructures in France
by Hyard, Alexandra
- 720-741 Value of travel time reliability: A review of current evidence
by Carrion, Carlos & Levinson, David
2012, Volume 46, Issue 3
- 421-434 Synopsis of users’ behaviour of a carsharing program: A case study in Toronto
by Costain, Cindy & Ardron, Carolyn & Habib, Khandker Nurul
- 435-445 Induced road traffic in Spanish regions: A dynamic panel data model
by González, Rosa Marina & Marrero, Gustavo A.
- 446-456 Demand and welfare effects in recreational travel models: Accounting for substitution between number of trips and days to stay
by Hellström, Jörgen & Nordström, Jonas
- 457-466 Optimal starting location of an HOV lane for a linear monocentric urban area
by Chu, Chih-Peng & Tsai, Jyh-Fa & Hu, Shou-Ren
- 467-479 Generating synthetic baseline populations from register data
by Rich, Jeppe & Mulalic, Ismir
- 480-486 Accounting for scale heterogeneity within and between pooled data sources
by Hensher, David A.
- 487-500 VMT, energy consumption, and GHG emissions forecasting for passenger transportation
by Rentziou, Aikaterini & Gkritza, Konstantina & Souleyrette, Reginald R.
- 501-516 Vulnerability analysis for large-scale and congested road networks with demand uncertainty
by Chen, Bi Yu & Lam, William H.K. & Sumalee, Agachai & Li, Qingquan & Li, Zhi-Chun
- 517-548 The effect of uncertainty on US transport-related GHG emissions and fuel consumption out to 2050
by Bastani, Parisa & Heywood, John B. & Hope, Chris
- 549-559 Freeway drivers’ willingness-to-pay for a distance-based toll rate
by Jou, Rong-Chang & Chiou, Yu-Chiun & Chen, Ke-Hong & Tan, Hao-I
- 560-575 Examining transport futures with scenario analysis and MCA
by Hickman, Robin & Saxena, Sharad & Banister, David & Ashiru, Olu
- 576-587 The determinants of long distance travel in Great Britain
by Dargay, Joyce M. & Clark, Stephen
- 588-601 Assessing the energy and greenhouse gas emissions mitigation effectiveness of potential US modal freight policies
by Nealer, Rachael & Matthews, H. Scott & Hendrickson, Chris
- 602-613 Strategic sampling for large choice sets in estimation and application
by Lemp, Jason D. & Kockelman, Kara M.
- 614-625 Understanding the impacts of a combination of service improvement strategies on bus running time and passenger’s perception
by Diab, Ehab I. & El-Geneidy, Ahmed M.
- 626-644 Not bored yet – Revisiting respondent fatigue in stated choice experiments
by Hess, Stephane & Hensher, David A. & Daly, Andrew
2012, Volume 46, Issue 2
- 241-254 Modelling users’ behaviour of a carsharing program: Application of a joint hazard and zero inflated dynamic ordered probability model
by Habib, Khandker M. Nurul & Morency, Catherine & Islam, Mohammed Tazul & Grasset, Vincent
- 255-268 Assessment of product debundling trends in the US airline industry: Customer service and public policy implications
by Garrow, Laurie A. & Hotle, Susan & Mumbower, Stacey
- 269-284 Urban public transport in Europe: Technology diffusion and market organisation
by Costa, Álvaro & Fernandes, Ruben
- 285-309 Should subsidies to urban passenger transport be increased? A spatial CGE analysis for a German metropolitan area
by Tscharaktschiew, Stefan & Hirte, Georg
- 310-321 Labour market effects in assessing the costs and benefits of road pricing
by McArthur, D.P. & Thorsen, I. & Ubøe, J.
- 322-336 Jobs–housing imbalance, spatial correlation, and excess commuting
by Suzuki, Tsutomu & Lee, Sohee
- 337-347 Speed limit laws in America: The role of geography, mobility and ideology
by Albalate, Daniel & Bel, Germà
- 348-367 Virtual reality simulation game approach to investigate transport adaptive capacity for peak oil planning
by Watcharasukarn, Montira & Page, Shannon & Krumdieck, Susan
- 368-377 On the income elasticity of the value of travel time
by Börjesson, Maria & Fosgerau, Mogens & Algers, Staffan
- 378-391 Catching the tail: Empirical identification of the distribution of the value of travel time
by Börjesson, Maria & Fosgerau, Mogens & Algers, Staffan
- 392-402 Efficiency measurement in public transport: Are findings specification sensitive?
by Karlaftis, Matthew G. & Tsamboulas, Dimitrios
- 403-419 Reliable route guidance: A case study from Chicago
by Nie, Yu (Marco) & Wu, Xing & Dillenburg, John F. & Nelson, Peter C.
2011, Volume 45, Issue 10
- 993-1006 Scientific research about climate change mitigation in transport: A critical review
by Schwanen, Tim & Banister, David & Anable, Jillian
- 1007-1019 Modal-split effects of climate change: The effect of low water levels on the competitive position of inland waterway transport in the river Rhine area
by Jonkeren, Olaf & Jourquin, Bart & Rietveld, Piet
- 1020-1030 Road transport and climate change: Stepping off the greenhouse gas
by Stanley, John K. & Hensher, David A. & Loader, Chris
- 1031-1042 The future tourism mobility of the world population: Emission growth versus climate policy
by Dubois, Ghislain & Peeters, Paul & Ceron, Jean-Paul & Gössling, Stefan
- 1043-1051 A regression on climate policy: The European Commission’s legislation to reduce CO2 emissions from automobiles
by Frondel, Manuel & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Vance, Colin
- 1052-1065 Personal tradable carbon permits for road transport: Why, why not and who wins?
by Wadud, Zia
- 1066-1076 Much Ado about Nothing? – An analysis of economic impacts and ecologic effects of the EU-emission trading scheme in the aviation industry
by Vespermann, Jan & Wald, Andreas
- 1077-1091 Air transportation in a carbon constrained world: Long-term dynamics of policies and strategies for mitigating the carbon footprint of commercial aviation
by Sgouridis, Sgouris & Bonnefoy, Philippe A. & Hansman, R. John
2011, Volume 45, Issue 9
- 849-849 Preface
by Cassidy, Michael J. & Skabardonis, Alexander
- 850-860 Optimality of environmental policies in air transport markets and changes in the schedule delay: A theoretical approach
by Socorro, M. Pilar & Betancor, Ofelia
- 861-879 The economics of parking provision for the morning commute
by Qian, Zhen (Sean) & Xiao, Feng (Evan) & Zhang, H.M.
- 880-895 Latent temporal preferences: An application to airline travel
by Brey, Raúl & Walker, Joan L.
- 896-915 Modeling heterogeneous risk-taking behavior in route choice: A stochastic dominance approach
by Wu, Xing & (Marco) Nie, Yu
- 916-926 Cognitive cost in route choice with real-time information: An exploratory analysis
by Gao, Song & Frejinger, Emma & Ben-Akiva, Moshe
- 927-934 Proactive detection of high collision concentration locations on highways
by Chung, Koohong & Jang, Kitae & Madanat, Samer & Washington, Simon
- 935-950 Design and implementation of efficient transit networks: Procedure, case study and validity test
by Estrada, M. & Roca-Riu, M. & Badia, H. & Robusté, F. & Daganzo, C.F.
- 951-965 On the fundamental diagram and supply curves for congested urban networks
by Liu, Ronghui & May, Tony & Shepherd, Simon
- 966-979 Hysteresis phenomena of a Macroscopic Fundamental Diagram in freeway networks
by Geroliminis, Nikolas & Sun, Jie
- 980-991 Extended bottlenecks, the fundamental relationship, and capacity drop on freeways
by Coifman, Benjamin & Kim, Seoungbum
2011, Volume 45, Issue 8
- 707-720 Evolution of the household vehicle fleet: Anticipating fleet composition, PHEV adoption and GHG emissions in Austin, Texas
by Musti, Sashank & Kockelman, Kara M.
- 721-740 Timetable-based operation in urban transport: Run-time optimisation and improvements in the operating process
by Salicrú, M. & Fleurent, C. & Armengol, J.M.
- 741-754 Walking frequency, cars, dogs, and the built environment
by Sehatzadeh, Bahareh & Noland, Robert B. & Weiner, Marc D.
- 755-764 A model to assess public transport demand stability
by Bass, Pablo & Donoso, Pedro & Munizaga, Marcela
- 765-778 A network option portfolio management framework for adaptive transportation planning
by Chow, Joseph Y.J. & Regan, Amelia C. & Ranaiefar, Fatemeh & Arkhipov, Dmitri I.
- 779-788 The socio-cognitive links between road pricing acceptability and changes in travel-behavior
by Cools, Mario & Brijs, Kris & Tormans, Hans & Moons, Elke & Janssens, Davy & Wets, Geert
- 789-801 Mobility, social exclusion and well-being: Exploring the links
by Stanley, John K. & Hensher, David A. & Stanley, Janet R. & Vella-Brodrick, Dianne
- 802-824 Urban delivery industry response to cordon pricing, time-distance pricing, and carrier-receiver policies in competitive markets
by Holguín-Veras, José
- 825-838 Anticipating new-highway impacts: Opportunities for welfare analysis and credit-based congestion pricing
by Kockelman, Kara M. & Lemp, Jason D.
- 839-848 Where Is My Bus? Impact of mobile real-time information on the perceived and actual wait time of transit riders
by Watkins, Kari Edison & Ferris, Brian & Borning, Alan & Rutherford, G. Scott & Layton, David
2011, Volume 45, Issue 7
- 567-582 Rewarding rush-hour avoidance: A study of commuters' travel behavior
by Ben-Elia, Eran & Ettema, Dick
- 583-597 Impacts of an emission based private car taxation policy - First year ex-post analysis
by Rogan, Fionn & Dennehy, Emer & Daly, Hannah & Howley, Martin & Ó Gallachóir, Brian P.
- 598-610 A dynamic modeling approach to investigate impacts to protected and low-income populations in highway planning
by Davis, Coray & Jha, Manoj K.
- 611-624 Relationships between fares, trip length and market competition
by Clark, Derek J. & Jørgensen, Finn & Mathisen, Terje Andreas
- 625-639 Mind the map! The impact of transit maps on path choice in public transit
by Guo, Zhan
- 640-652 Geodemographic analysis and the identification of potential business partnerships enabled by transit smart cards
by Páez, Antonio & Trépanier, Martin & Morency, Catherine