Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
2015, Volume 75, Issue C
- 51-60 An analysis of the performance of public bus transport in Tunisian cities
by Ayadi, Ahmed & Hammami, Sami
- 61-83 A hierarchical line planning approach for a large-scale high speed rail network: The China case
by Fu, Huiling & Nie, Lei & Meng, Lingyun & Sperry, Benjamin R. & He, Zhenhuan
- 84-95 Rethinking bus punctuality by integrating Automatic Vehicle Location data and passenger patterns
by Barabino, Benedetto & Di Francesco, Massimo & Mozzoni, Sara
- 96-112 On the cost of misperceived travel time variability
by Xiao, Yu & Fukuda, Daisuke
- 113-133 Optimal funding allocation strategies for safety improvements on urban intersections
by Mishra, Sabyasachee & Golias, Mihalis M. & Sharma, Sushant & Boyles, Stephen D.
- 134-146 The Gothenburg congestion charge. Effects, design and politics
by Börjesson, Maria & Kristoffersson, Ida
- 147-165 Overview and analysis of Vehicle Automation and Communication Systems from a motorway traffic management perspective
by Diakaki, Christina & Papageorgiou, Markos & Papamichail, Ioannis & Nikolos, Ioannis
- 166-177 The spatial productivity of transportation infrastructure
by Arbués, Pelayo & Baños, José F. & Mayor, Matías
- 178-195 Air pollution dynamics and the need for temporally differentiated road pricing
by Coria, Jessica & Bonilla, Jorge & Grundström, Maria & Pleijel, Håkan
- 196-216 Prioritizing road extension projects with interdependent benefits under time constraint
by Bagloee, Saeed Asadi & Asadi, Mohsen
- 217-230 A hybrid-choice latent-class model for the analysis of the effects of weather on cycling demand
by Motoaki, Yutaka & Daziano, Ricardo A.
- 231-244 One price for all? Price discrimination and market captivity: Evidence from the Italian city-pair markets
by Bergantino, Angela Stefania & Capozza, Claudia
- 245-251 Selection bias in build-operate-transfer transportation project appraisals
by Xu, Xiangdong & Chen, Anthony & Wong, S.C. & Cheng, Lin
- 252-267 Modelling mode choice for freight transport using advanced choice experiments
by Arencibia, Ana Isabel & Feo-Valero, María & García-Menéndez, Leandro & Román, Concepción
2015, Volume 74, Issue C
- 1-13 Integrating transport and land-use planning? How steering cultures in local authorities affect implementation of integrated public transport and land-use planning
by Hrelja, Robert
- 14-30 Truck versus pipeline transportation cost analysis of wastewater sludge
by Marufuzzaman, Mohammad & Ekşioğlu, Sandra D. & Hernandez, Rafael
- 31-43 Knowledge of the concept Light Rail Transit: Exploring its relevance and identification of the determinants of various knowledge levels
by Creemers, Lieve & Tormans, Hans & Bellemans, Tom & Janssens, Davy & Wets, Geert & Cools, Mario
- 44-58 Distinguishing the land use effects of road pricing based on the urban form attributes
by Zhong, Shaopeng & Wang, Shusheng & Jiang, Yao & Yu, Bo & Zhang, Wenhao
- 59-72 Winter problems on mountain passes – Implications for cost-benefit analysis
by Bardal, Kjersti Granås & Mathisen, Terje Andreas
- 73-90 Transport infrastructure and long-run economic growth in OECD countries
by Farhadi, Minoo
- 91-109 New insights on random regret minimization models
by van Cranenburgh, Sander & Guevara, Cristian Angelo & Chorus, Caspar G.
- 110-122 Modeling the commute mode share of transit using continuous accessibility to jobs
by Owen, Andrew & Levinson, David M.
- 123-135 Rethinking the links between social exclusion and transport disadvantage through the lens of social capital
by Schwanen, Tim & Lucas, Karen & Akyelken, Nihan & Cisternas Solsona, Diego & Carrasco, Juan-Antonio & Neutens, Tijs
- 136-147 How will we fund our roads? A case of decreasing revenue from electric vehicles
by Jenn, Alan & Azevedo, Inês Lima & Fischbeck, Paul
- 148-163 Effects of built environment on walking at the neighbourhood scale. A new role for street networks by modelling their configurational accessibility?
by Lamíquiz, Patxi J. & López-Domínguez, Jorge
- 164-173 Feasible provision of targeted traveler information in public transportation: Segmentation based on functional limitations
by Waara, Nina & Brundell-Freij, Karin & Risser, Ralf & Ståhl, Agneta
- 174-185 Benchmarking road safety performance by grouping local territories: A study in the Netherlands
by Aarts, L.T. & Houwing, S.
- 186-200 The influences of past and present residential locations on vehicle ownership decisions
by Macfarlane, Gregory S. & Garrow, Laurie A. & Mokhtarian, Patricia L.
- 201-209 Vehicle insurance and the risk of road traffic accidents
by Hsu, Yung-Ching & Shiu, Yung-Ming & Chou, Pai-Lung & Chen, Yen-Ming J.
- 210-221 Paying for harbor maintenance in the US: Options for moving past the Harbor Maintenance Tax
by McIntosh, C.R. & Wilmot, N.A. & Skalberg, R.K.
- 222-238 Passengers’ valuations of train seating layout, position and occupancy
by Wardman, Mark & Murphy, Paul
- 239-249 Urban freight, parking and pricing policies: An evaluation from a transport providers’ perspective
by Marcucci, Edoardo & Gatta, Valerio & Scaccia, Luisa
- 250-267 Transitioning to energy efficient vehicles: An analysis of the potential rebound effects and subsequent impact upon emissions
by Whitehead, Jake & Franklin, Joel P. & Washington, Simon
- 268-281 Urban parking policy in Europe: A conceptualization of past and possible future trends
by Mingardo, Giuliano & van Wee, Bert & Rye, Tom
- 282-297 Evolution over time of heavy vehicle volume in toll roads: A dynamic panel data to identify key explanatory variables in Spain
by Gomez, Juan & Vassallo, José Manuel
2015, Volume 73, Issue C
- 1-17 Travel mental budgeting under road toll: An investigation based on user equilibrium
by Bao, Yue & Gao, Ziyou & Xu, Meng & Sun, Huijun & Yang, Hai
- 18-30 The underground economy: Tracking the higher-order economic impacts of the São Paulo Subway System
by Haddad, Eduardo A. & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Porsse, Alexandre A. & Van Leeuwen, Eveline S. & Vieira, Renato S.
- 31-38 The endogeneity of OECD gasoline taxes: Evidence from pair-wise, heterogeneous panel long-run causality tests
by Liddle, Brantley & Lung, Sidney
- 39-52 Analysis of yellow-light running at signalized intersections using high-resolution traffic data
by Lu, Guangquan & Wang, Yunpeng & Wu, Xinkai & Liu, Henry X.
- 53-69 Investigating airline customers’ premium coach seat purchases and implications for optimal pricing strategies
by Mumbower, Stacey & Garrow, Laurie A. & Newman, Jeffrey P.
- 70-79 Challenges raised by freight for the operations planning of a shared-use rail network. A French perspective
by Morvant, Camille
- 80-95 On including travel time reliability of road traffic in appraisal
by de Jong, Gerard C. & Bliemer, Michiel C.J.
- 96-112 Will subsidies drive electric vehicle adoption? Measuring consumer preferences in the U.S. and China
by Helveston, John Paul & Liu, Yimin & Feit, Elea McDonnell & Fuchs, Erica & Klampfl, Erica & Michalek, Jeremy J.
- 113-124 Evaluation of pedestrian crosswalk level of service (LOS) in perspective of type of land-use
by Kadali, B Raghuram & Vedagiri, P.
2015, Volume 72, Issue C
- 1-15 A new composite decision support framework for strategic and sustainable transport appraisals
by Barfod, Michael Bruhn & Salling, Kim Bang
- 16-26 Imperfect reversibility of air transport demand: Effects of air fare, fuel prices and price transmission
by Wadud, Zia
- 27-46 Identifying preferences for public transport investments under a constrained budget
by Hensher, David A. & Ho, Chinh & Mulley, Corinne
- 47-61 Relationship between logistics infrastructure and trade: Evidence from Spanish regional exports
by Bensassi, Sami & Márquez-Ramos, Laura & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Suárez-Burguet, Celestino
- 62-70 Street characteristics to encourage children to walk
by Nasar, Jack L. & Holloman, Christopher & Abdulkarim, Dina
- 71-86 Effects of providing total cost of ownership information on consumers’ intent to purchase a hybrid or plug-in electric vehicle
by Dumortier, Jerome & Siddiki, Saba & Carley, Sanya & Cisney, Joshua & Krause, Rachel M. & Lane, Bradley W. & Rupp, John A. & Graham, John D.
2015, Volume 71, Issue C
- 1-16 Modelling the resilience, friability and costs of an air transport network affected by a large-scale disruptive event
by Janić, Milan
- 17-30 Factors influencing bike share membership: An analysis of Melbourne and Brisbane
by Fishman, Elliot & Washington, Simon & Haworth, Narelle & Watson, Angela
- 31-45 Investigating the nature and impact of reporting bias in road crash data
by Abay, Kibrom A.
- 46-58 Do people drive safer when accidents are more expensive: Testing for moral hazard in experience rating schemes
by Vukina, Tomislav & Nestić, Danijel
- 59-76 Modelling users’ behaviour in inter-urban carsharing program: A stated preference approach
by de Luca, Stefano & Di Pace, Roberta
- 77-95 How to mix per-flight and per-passenger based airport charges
by Czerny, Achim I. & Zhang, Anming
- 96-109 Is car drivers’ response to congestion charging schemes based on the correct perception of price signals?
by Link, Heike
- 110-127 The effect of institutional factors on public–private partnership success in ports
by Panayides, Photis M. & Parola, Francesco & Lam, Jasmine Siu Lee
- 128-140 Can ports increase traffic while reducing inputs? Technical efficiency of Spanish Port Authorities using a directional distance function approach
by Tovar, Beatriz & Wall, Alan
- 141-152 The joint estimation of respondent-reported certainty and acceptability with choice
by Rose, John M. & Beck, Matthew J. & Hensher, David A.
- 153-166 Road pricing for congestion and accident externalities for mixed traffic of motorcycles and automobiles
by Tsai, Jyh-Fa & Chu, Chih-Peng & Hu, Shou-Ren
- 167-178 Increased energy efficiency in short sea shipping through decreased time in port
by Johnson, Hannes & Styhre, Linda
2014, Volume 70, Issue C
- 1-9 Explore the relationship between online shopping and shopping trips: An analysis with the 2009 NHTS data
by Zhou, Yiwei & Wang, Xiaokun (Cara)
- 10-23 Exploratory analysis of public perceptions of innovative financing for infrastructure systems in the U.S
by Mostafavi, Ali & Abraham, Dulcy & Vives, Antonio
- 24-40 The impact of a congestion pricing exemption on the demand for new energy efficient vehicles in Stockholm
by Whitehead, Jake & Franklin, Joel P. & Washington, Simon
- 41-49 Modelling parking choices considering user heterogeneity
by Ibeas, A. & dell’Olio, L. & Bordagaray, M. & Ortúzar, J. de D.
- 50-58 Quality of institutions and private participation in transport infrastructure investment: Evidence from developing countries
by Percoco, Marco
- 59-66 Public participation and written submissions: A transport infrastructure planning case study
by Antonson, Hans
- 67-80 Synopsis of bicycle demand in the City of Toronto: Investigating the effects of perception, consciousness and comfortability on the purpose of biking and bike ownership
by Habib, Khandker Nurul & Mann, Jenessa & Mahmoud, Mohamed & Weiss, Adam
- 81-92 Forecasting demand for high speed rail
by Börjesson, Maria
- 93-103 Simultaneous modeling of individuals’ duration and expenditure decisions in out-of-home leisure activities
by Dane, Gamze & Arentze, Theo A. & Timmermans, Harry J.P. & Ettema, Dick
- 104-116 Competition and public service obligations in European aviation markets
by Calzada, Joan & Fageda, Xavier
- 117-134 Understanding public response to a congestion charge: A random-effects ordered logit approach
by Zheng, Zuduo & Liu, Zhiyuan & Liu, Chuanli & Shiwakoti, Nirajan
- 135-148 An ex-post CBA for the Stockholm Metro
by Börjesson, Maria & Jonsson, R. Daniel & Lundberg, Mattias
- 149-161 Agent-based modelling for assessing hybrid and electric cars deployment policies in Luxembourg and Lorraine
by Querini, Florent & Benetto, Enrico
- 162-180 Do modes of transportation and GPS affect cognitive maps of Londoners?
by Minaei, Negin
- 181-193 The generators of paratransit trips by persons with disabilities
by Deka, Devajyoti & Gonzales, Eric J.
- 194-209 Consumers’ willingness to pay for alternative fuel vehicles: A comparative discrete choice analysis between the US and Japan
by Tanaka, Makoto & Ida, Takanori & Murakami, Kayo & Friedman, Lee
- 210-222 Walking short distances. The socioeconomic drivers for the use of proximity in everyday mobility in Barcelona
by Marquet, Oriol & Miralles-Guasch, Carme
- 223-243 The optimal dual-pricing policy of mall parking service
by Chang, Ching-Ter & Chung, Cheng-Kung & Sheu, Jiuh-Biing & Zhuang, Zheng-Yun & Chen, Huang-Mu
- 244-263 The Downs–Thomson Paradox with responsive transit service
by Zhang, Fangni & Yang, Hai & Liu, Wei
- 264-280 Shifting from car to active transport: A systematic review of the effectiveness of interventions
by Scheepers, C.E. & Wendel-Vos, G.C.W. & den Broeder, J.M. & van Kempen, E.E.M.M. & van Wesemael, P.J.V. & Schuit, A.J.
- 281-293 Heterogeneity among motorists in traffic-congested areas in southern California
by Lee, J.F. Jennifer & Kwok, Peter K. & Williams, Jeffrey
- 294-310 On the value of highway travel time information systems
by Soriguera, Francesc
2014, Volume 69, Issue C
- 1-10 Study on some bus transport networks in China with considering spatial characteristics
by Yang, Xu-Hua & Chen, Guang & Chen, Sheng-Yong & Wang, Wan-Liang & Wang, Lei
- 11-19 Improving conditions for potential New Zealand cyclists: An application of conjoint analysis
by Wooliscroft, Ben & Ganglmair-Wooliscroft, Alexandra
- 20-35 Understanding the development of business travel policies: Reducing business travel, motivations and barriers
by Roby, Helen
- 36-44 The effect of attitudes toward cars and public transportation on behavioral intention in commuting mode choice—A comparison across six Asian countries
by Van, Hong Tan & Choocharukul, Kasem & Fujii, Satoshi
- 45-57 The role of household members in transporting adults with disabilities in the United States
by Deka, Devajyoti
- 58-70 Identification of freeway crash-prone traffic conditions for traffic flow at different levels of service
by Xu, Chengcheng & Liu, Pan & Wang, Wei & Li, Zhibin
- 71-85 Expanding scope of hybrid choice models allowing for mixture of social influences and latent attitudes: Application to intended purchase of electric cars
by Kim, Jinhee & Rasouli, Soora & Timmermans, Harry
- 86-104 The Tohoku disasters: Chief lessons concerning the post disaster humanitarian logistics response and policy implications
by Holguín-Veras, José & Taniguchi, Eiichi & Jaller, Miguel & Aros-Vera, Felipe & Ferreira, Frederico & Thompson, Russell G.
- 105-112 Evaluating bus transit performance of Chinese cities: Developing an overall bus comfort model
by Zhang, Kai & Zhou, Kan & Zhang, Fangzhou
- 113-123 Spoke airports, intentional and unintentional ground travel, and the air travel decision-making process
by Cidell, Julie
- 124-141 Effect of slot trading on route-level competition: Evidence from experience in the UK
by Fukui, Hideki
- 142-164 Estimating economic and resilience consequences of potential navigation infrastructure failures: A case study of the Monongahela River
by DiPietro, Gwen Shepherd & Scott Matthews, H. & Hendrickson, Chris T.
- 165-182 Lights, camera, legal action! The effectiveness of red light cameras on collisions in Los Angeles
by Wong, Timothy
- 183-195 Charges on transport – To what extent are they passed on to users?
by Jørgensen, Finn & Santos, Georgina
- 196-211 Technology adoption of electric bicycles: A survey among early adopters
by Wolf, Angelika & Seebauer, Sebastian
- 212-242 Path flow estimator for planning applications in small communities
by Ryu, Seungkyu & Chen, Anthony & Michael Zhang, H. & Recker, Will
- 243-251 Urban form, commuting patterns and CO2 emissions: What differences between the municipality’s residents and its jobs?
by Aguiléra, Anne & Voisin, Marion
- 252-271 Networking innovation in the European car industry: Does the Open Innovation model fit?
by Dodourova, Mariana & Bevis, Keith
- 272-285 Joint impacts of Bus Rapid Transit and urban form on vehicle ownership: New evidence from a quasi-longitudinal analysis in Bogotá, Colombia
by Combs, Tabitha S. & Rodríguez, Daniel A.
- 286-298 Time to burn: Flight delay, terminal efficiency, and fuel consumption in the National Airspace System
by Ryerson, Megan S. & Hansen, Mark & Bonn, James
- 299-314 Consumer attitudes about electric cars: Pricing analysis and policy implications
by Larson, Paul D. & Viáfara, Jairo & Parsons, Robert V. & Elias, Arne
- 315-328 An integrated model for discrete and continuous decisions with application to vehicle ownership, type and usage choices
by Liu, Yangwen & Tremblay, Jean-Michel & Cirillo, Cinzia
- 329-353 A land use and transportation integration method for land use allocation and transportation strategies in China
by Su, Hailong & Wu, Jia Hao & Tan, Yinghui & Bao, Yuanqiu & Song, Bing & He, Xinghua
- 354-366 Organizational effects of experience from accidents. Learning in the aftermath of the Tretten and Åsta train accidents
by Braut, Geir Sverre & Solberg, Øivind & Njå, Ove
- 367-378 A stochastic optimization approach for the selection of reflective cracking mitigation techniques
by Noori, Mehdi & Tatari, Omer & Nam, BooHyun & Golestani, Behnam & Greene, James
- 379-391 Impact of weather on urban transit ridership
by Singhal, Abhishek & Kamga, Camille & Yazici, Anil
- 392-408 Spatial analysis of the competitiveness of the high-speed train and air transport: The role of access to terminals in the Madrid–Barcelona corridor
by Martín, Juan Carlos & Román, Concepción & García-Palomares, Juan Carlos & Gutiérrez, Javier
- 409-422 An experiment evaluating the impacts of real-time transit information on bus riders in Tampa, Florida
by Brakewood, Candace & Barbeau, Sean & Watkins, Kari
- 423-431 Cluster analysis of the competitiveness of container ports in Brazil
by Cabral, Alexandra Maria Rios & Ramos, Francisco de Sousa
- 432-446 Environmental invitingness for transport-related cycling in middle-aged adults: A proof of concept study using photographs
by Van Holle, Veerle & Van Cauwenberg, Jelle & Deforche, Benedicte & Goubert, Liesbet & Maes, Lea & Nasar, Jack & Van de Weghe, Nico & Salmon, Jo & De Bourdeaudhuij, Ilse
- 447-460 Models of bus boarding and alighting dynamics
by Sun, Lijun & Tirachini, Alejandro & Axhausen, Kay W. & Erath, Alexander & Lee, Der-Horng
- 461-475 Does European high-speed rail affect the current level of air services? An EU-wide analysis
by Dobruszkes, Frédéric & Dehon, Catherine & Givoni, Moshe
- 476-494 Over-reporting vs. overreacting: Commuters’ perceptions of travel times
by Peer, Stefanie & Knockaert, Jasper & Koster, Paul & Verhoef, Erik T.
2014, Volume 68, Issue C
- 3-17 Dynamic diurnal social taxonomy of urban environments using data from a geocoded time use activity-travel diary and point-based business establishment inventory
by Yoon, Seo Youn & Ravulaparthy, Srinath K. & Goulias, Konstadinos G.
- 18-31 Social networks and joint/solo activity–travel behavior
by Lin, Tao & Wang, Donggen
- 32-45 An exploration of the importance of social influence in the decision to start bicycling in England
by Sherwin, Henrietta & Chatterjee, Kiron & Jain, Juliet
- 46-55 Exploring the role of social capital influence variables on travel behaviour
by Di Ciommo, Floridea & Comendador, Julio & López-Lambas, María Eugenia & Cherchi, Elisabetta & Ortúzar, Juan de Dios
- 56-74 Activity fragmentation, ICT and travel: An exploratory Path Analysis of spatiotemporal interrelationships
by Ben-Elia, Eran & Alexander, Bayarma & Hubers, Christa & Ettema, Dick
2014, Volume 67, Issue C
- 1-14 Joint link-based credit charging and road capacity improvement in continuous network design problem
by Wang, Guangmin & Gao, Ziyou & Xu, Meng & Sun, Huijun
- 15-29 Does the income elasticity of road traffic depend on the source of income?
by Le Vine, Scott & Chen, Bingqing (Emily) & Polak, John
- 30-46 Estimating fuel demand elasticities to evaluate CO2 emissions: Panel data evidence for the Lisbon Metropolitan Area
by Melo, Patricia C. & Ramli, Ahmad Razi
- 47-58 Motivating small-displacement car purchasing in China
by Qu, Ying & Liu, Yakun & Zhu, Qinghua & Liu, Yue
- 59-68 Reduction of capacity and projected costs associated with seat belt installation on school buses
by Gurupackiam, Saravanan & Turner, Daniel S. & Lindly, Jay K. & Jones, Steven & Tedla, Elsa
- 69-80 A dynamic pricing strategy for high occupancy toll lanes
by Jang, Kitae & Chung, Koohong & Yeo, Hwasoo
- 81-95 The role of attitude structures, direct experience and reframing for the success of congestion pricing
by Eliasson, Jonas
- 96-109 Who will buy electric vehicles? Identifying early adopters in Germany
by Plötz, Patrick & Schneider, Uta & Globisch, Joachim & Dütschke, Elisabeth
- 110-126 Using repeated cross-sectional travel surveys to enhance forecasting robustness: Accounting for changing mode preferences
by Habib, Khandker M. Nurul & Swait, Joffre & Salem, Sarah
- 127-140 The impact of transportation demand management policies on commuting to college facilities: A case study at the University of Trieste, Italy
by Rotaris, Lucia & Danielis, Romeo
- 141-157 Generalized transport costs and index numbers: A geographical analysis of economic and infrastructure fundamentals
by Zofío, Jose L. & Condeço-Melhorado, Ana M. & Maroto-Sánchez, Andrés & Gutiérrez, Javier
- 158-174 The pros and cons of Intelligent Speed Adaptation as a restrictive measure for serious speed offenders
by van der Pas, J.W.G.M. & Kessels, J. & Vlassenroot, S.H. & van Wee, B.
- 175-187 Use of combinatorial auctions in the railway industry: Can the “invisible hand” draw the railway timetable?
by Perennes, Patricia
- 188-194 The impact of road pricing on housing prices: Preliminary evidence from Milan
by Percoco, Marco
- 195-211 Measuring factors influencing valuation of nonmotorized improvement measures
by Ruiz, Tomás & Bernabé, José C.
- 212-224 The influence of firm age on the relationships of airline performance, economic situation and internal operation
by Ismail, Noor Azina & Jenatabadi, Hashem Salarzadeh
- 225-239 Improving transportation service quality based on information fusion
by Liou, James J.H. & Hsu, Chao-Che & Chen, Yun-Shen
- 240-253 Effects of switching costs on customer attitude loyalty to an airport in a multi-airport region
by Nesset, Erik & Helgesen, Øyvind
- 254-267 An advanced traveler general information system for Fresno, California
by Rouhani, Omid M. & Oliver Gao, H.
- 268-278 Prioritizing bicycle paths in Belo Horizonte City, Brazil: Analysis based on user preferences and willingness considering individual heterogeneity
by Zhang, Dapeng & Magalhães, David José Ahouagi Vaz & Wang, Xiaokun (Cara)
- 279-290 Will a driving restriction policy reduce car trips?—The case study of Beijing, China
by Wang, Lanlan & Xu, Jintao & Qin, Ping
- 291-303 Assessing social equity in distance based transit fares using a model of travel behavior
by Farber, Steven & Bartholomew, Keith & Li, Xiao & Páez, Antonio & Nurul Habib, Khandker M.
- 304-319 Hybrid cars and HOV lanes
by Shewmake, Sharon & Jarvis, Lovell
- 320-339 Can value capture work in a car dependent city? Willingness to pay for transit access in Perth, Western Australia
by McIntosh, James & Trubka, Roman & Newman, Peter
- 340-351 Demandeur pays: The EU and funding improvements in South Asian ship recycling practices
by Yujuico, Emmanuel
- 352-365 Do parking standards matter? Evaluating the London parking reform with a matched-pair approach
by Li, Fei & Guo, Zhan
- 366-380 Exploring key determinants of travel satisfaction for multi-modal trips by different traveler groups
by Susilo, Yusak O. & Cats, Oded
- 381-393 An integrated analysis of workers’ physically active activity and active travel choice behavior
by Sener, Ipek N. & Reeder, Phillip R.
2014, Volume 65, Issue C
- 1-8 Age related annual crash incidence rate ratios in professional drivers of heavy goods vehicles
by Guest, Maya & Boggess, May M. & Duke, Janine M.
- 9-22 Commuters’ mode choice as a coordination problem: A framed field experiment on traffic policy in Hyderabad, India
by Chidambaram, Bhuvanachithra & Janssen, Marco A. & Rommel, Jens & Zikos, Dimitrios
- 23-32 A demand trend change early warning forecast model for the city of São Paulo multi-airport system
by Scarpel, Rodrigo Arnaldo
- 33-43 The influence of the road network on private productivity measures using Data Envelopment Analysis: A case study from Spain
by Álvarez, Inmaculada C. & Blázquez, Reyes
- 44-55 Ports and regional development: A spatial analysis on a panel of European regions
by Bottasso, Anna & Conti, Maurizio & Ferrari, Claudio & Tei, Alessio
- 56-67 Modeling the behavioral determinants of travel behavior: An application of latent transition analysis
by Kroesen, Maarten
- 68-79 Do reforms reduce the magnitudes of cost overruns in road projects? Statistical evidence from Norway
by Odeck, James
- 80-91 Multi-criteria impacts assessment for ranking highway projects in Northwest Spain
by Nogués, Soledad & González-González, Esther
- 92-102 The asymmetric effects of income and fuel price on air transport demand
by Wadud, Zia
- 103-115 Driving to save time or saving time to drive? The enduring appeal of the private car
by Kent, Jennifer L.
2014, Volume 64, Issue C
- 1-13 Market power and its determinants in the Chinese airline industry
by Zhang, Qiong & Yang, Hangjun & Wang, Qiang & Zhang, Anming
- 14-31 Analysis of a consumer survey on plug-in hybrid electric vehicles
by Krupa, Joseph S. & Rizzo, Donna M. & Eppstein, Margaret J. & Brad Lanute, D. & Gaalema, Diann E. & Lakkaraju, Kiran & Warrender, Christina E.
- 32-42 Vehicle type choice under the influence of a tax reform and rising fuel prices
by Mabit, Stefan L.
- 43-53 A multi-objective analysis of a rural road network problem in the hilly regions of Nepal
by Shrestha, Jagat K. & Benta, Agostinho & Lopes, Rui B. & Lopes, Nuno
- 54-64 Truck parking in urban areas: Application of choice modelling within traffic microsimulation
by Nourinejad, Mehdi & Wenneman, Adam & Habib, Khandker Nurul & Roorda, Matthew J.
- 65-91 Border crossing delay prediction using transient multi-server queueing models
by Lin, Lei & Wang, Qian & Sadek, Adel W.
- 92-109 Joint impact of competition, ownership form and economic regulation on airport performance and pricing
by Adler, Nicole & Liebert, Vanessa
- 110-121 Electric vehicle parking in European and American context: Economic, energy and environmental analysis
by Faria, Marta V. & Baptista, Patrícia C. & Farias, Tiago L.
- 122-134 Unraveling the evacuation behavior of the medically fragile population: Findings from hurricane Irene
by Ng, ManWo & Behr, Joshua & Diaz, Rafael
- 135-146 Integrating psychometric indicators in latent class choice models
by Hurtubia, Ricardo & Nguyen, My Hang & Glerum, Aurélie & Bierlaire, Michel
- 147-162 Where to dispose of urban green waste? Transportation planning for the maintenance of public green spaces
by Meisel, Frank & Thiele, Nicole
- 163-175 Individual freight effects, capacity utilization, and Amtrak service quality
by Krier, Betty & Liu, Chia-Mei & McNamara, Brian & Sharpe, Jerrod
2014, Volume 61, Issue C
- 1-14 Willingness to pay for public transportation options for improving the quality of life of the rural elderly
by Israel Schwarzlose, Alicia A. & Mjelde, James W. & Dudensing, Rebekka M. & Jin, Yanhong & Cherrington, Linda K. & Chen, Junyi
- 15-26 Grand challenges for high-speed rail environmental assessment in the United States
by Chester, Mikhail V. & Ryerson, Megan S.
- 27-40 Multivariate exposure modeling of accident risk: Insights from Pay-as-you-drive insurance data
by Paefgen, Johannes & Staake, Thorsten & Fleisch, Elgar
- 41-52 The hedonic value of railways terminals. A quantitative analysis of the impact of stations quality on travellers behaviour
by Cascetta, Ennio & Cartenì, Armando
- 53-67 Assessing the cost and CO2e impacts of rerouteing UK import containers
by Sanchez Rodrigues, Vasco & Beresford, Anthony & Pettit, Stephen & Bhattacharya, Syamantak & Harris, Irina
- 68-83 Innovative alternatives take action – Investigating determinants of alternative fuel vehicle adoption
by Petschnig, Martin & Heidenreich, Sven & Spieth, Patrick
- 84-99 Anticipatory modulation of air navigation charges to balance the use of airspace network capacities
by Jovanović, Radosav & Tošić, Vojin & Čangalović, Mirjana & Stanojević, Milan
- 100-120 Analysis of mode choice variables in short-distance intermodal freight transport using an agent-based model
by Reis, Vasco
- 121-135 Stated choices and benefit estimates in the context of traffic calming schemes: Utility maximization, regret minimization, or both?
by Boeri, Marco & Scarpa, Riccardo & Chorus, Caspar G.
- 136-151 The suitability of hedonic models for cost-benefit analysis: Evidence from commuting flows
by Gjestland, Arnstein & McArthur, David Philip & Osland, Liv & Thorsen, Inge
- 152-163 Traffic consolidation in East Asian container ports: A network flow analysis
by Wang, Yuhong & Cullinane, Kevin
- 164-177 Hypothetical bias in Stated Choice Experiments: Is it a problem? And if so, how do we deal with it?
by Fifer, Simon & Rose, John & Greaves, Stephen
- 178-185 A volatile relationship: The effect of changing gasoline prices on public support for mass transit
by Smart, Michael J.
- 186-198 Factors affecting public transportation, car, and motorcycle usage
by Jou, Rong-Chang & Chen, Tzu-Ying
- 199-215 A choice experiment on alternative fuel vehicle preferences of private car owners in the Netherlands
by Hoen, Anco & Koetse, Mark J.
- 216-226 Re-cycling a city – Examining the growth of cycling in Dublin
by Caulfield, Brian
- 227-237 What type of road pricing scheme might appeal to politicians? Viewpoints on the challenge in gaining the citizen and public servant vote by staging reform
by Hensher, David A. & Bliemer, Michiel C.J.
- 238-248 Knowing their place on the roads: What would equality mean for walking and cycling?
by Mullen, Caroline & Tight, Miles & Whiteing, Anthony & Jopson, Ann
- 249-258 Why do passengers choose a specific car of a metro train during the morning peak hours?
by Kim, Hyunmi & Kwon, Sohee & Wu, Seung Kook & Sohn, Keemin
2014, Volume 60, Issue C
- 9-18 A process for designing policy packaging: Ideals and realities
by Justen, Andreas & Fearnley, Nils & Givoni, Moshe & Macmillen, James
- 19-30 Assessment of policies and detection of unintended effects: Guiding principles for the consideration of methods and tools in policy-packaging
by Justen, Andreas & Schippl, Jens & Lenz, Barbara & Fleischer, Torsten
- 31-39 Risk and irreversibility of transport interventions
by Ramjerdi, Farideh & Fearnley, Nils
- 40-52 Strategies to manage barriers in policy formation and implementation of road pricing packages
by Sørensen, Claus Hedegaard & Isaksson, Karolina & Macmillen, James & Åkerman, Jonas & Kressler, Florian
- 53-68 A virtual environment for the formulation of policy packages
by Taeihagh, Araz & Bañares-Alcántara, René & Givoni, Moshe
2014, Volume 59, Issue C
- 1-12 Influence of weather conditions on transit ridership: A statistical study using data from Smartcards
by Arana, P. & Cabezudo, S. & Peñalba, M.
- 13-21 For whom the tunnel be tolled: A four-factor model for explaining willingness-to-pay tolls
by Yusuf, Juita-Elena (Wie) & O’Connell, Lenahan & Anuar, Khairul A.
- 22-36 A rule-based approach for determining the plausible universe of electric vehicle buyers in the Lisbon Metropolitan Area
by Lopes, Mafalda Mendes & Moura, Filipe & Martinez, Luis M.
- 37-57 The economics and engineering of bus stops: Spacing, design and congestion
by Tirachini, Alejandro