Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice
2007, Volume 41, Issue 6
2007, Volume 41, Issue 5
- 365-366 Bridging Research and Practice: A Synthesis of Best Practices in Travel Demand Modeling
by Niemeier, Deb & Mannering, Fred
- 367-381 Household travel surveys: Where are we going?
by Stopher, Peter R. & Greaves, Stephen P.
- 382-410 Incorporating land use in metropolitan transportation planning
by Waddell, Paul & Ulfarsson, Gudmundur F. & Franklin, Joel P. & Lobb, John
- 411-427 Evaluation of transfer methods for spatial travel demand models
by Karasmaa, Nina
- 428-443 Development of commuter and non-commuter mode choice models for the assessment of new public transport infrastructure projects: A case study
by Hensher, David A. & Rose, John M.
- 444-463 Real-time tracking of activity scheduling/schedule execution within a unified data collection framework
by Zhou, Jianyu (Jack) & Golledge, Reginald
- 464-488 Synthesis of first practices and operational research approaches in activity-based travel demand modeling
by Davidson, William & Donnelly, Robert & Vovsha, Peter & Freedman, Joel & Ruegg, Steve & Hicks, Jim & Castiglione, Joe & Picado, Rosella
2007, Volume 41, Issue 4
- 287-301 Trails, lanes, or traffic: Valuing bicycle facilities with an adaptive stated preference survey
by Tilahun, Nebiyou Y. & Levinson, David M. & Krizek, Kevin J.
- 302-312 Contemplating cycling to work: Attitudes and perceptions in different stages of change
by Gatersleben, Birgitta & Appleton, Katherine M.
- 313-325 Incorporating aggregate behavior in an individual's discrete choice: An application to analyzing illegal bicycle parking behavior
by Fukuda, Daisuke & Morichi, Shigeru
- 326-338 Promoting bike-and-ride: The Dutch experience
by Martens, Karel
- 339-350 Factors influencing the propensity to cycle to work
by Wardman, Mark & Tight, Miles & Page, Matthew
- 351-364 Travel behaviour change impacts of a major ride to work day event
by Rose, Geoff & Marfurt, Heidi
2007, Volume 41, Issue 3
- 205-219 Modelling car ownership in Great Britain
by Whelan, Gerard
- 220-232 Increasing the accuracy of trip rate information from passive multi-day GPS travel datasets: Automatic trip end identification issues
by Du, Jianhe & Aultman-Hall, Lisa
- 233-248 Modal talk: Discourse analysis of how people talk about bus and car travel
by Guiver, J.W.
- 249-266 Railway traffic disturbance management--An experimental analysis of disturbance complexity, management objectives and limitations in planning horizon
by Törnquist, Johanna
- 267-279 Driving with intelligent speed adaptation: Final results of the Belgian ISA-trial
by Vlassenroot, Sven & Broekx, Steven & Mol, Johan De & Panis, Luc Int & Brijs, Tom & Wets, Geert
- 280-285 Goods transport in large European cities: Difficult to organize, difficult to modernize
by Dablanc, Laetitia
2007, Volume 41, Issue 2
- 121-124 The interaction between ICT and human activity-travel behavior
by Kwan, Mei-Po & Dijst, Martin & Schwanen, Tim
- 125-141 Shopping online and/or in-store? A structural equation model of the relationships between e-shopping and in-store shopping
by Farag, Sendy & Schwanen, Tim & Dijst, Martin & Faber, Jan
- 142-160 Substitution between working at home and out-of-home: The role of ICT and commuting costs
by de Graaff, Thomas & Rietveld, Piet
- 161-175 Introducing multitasking to the study of travel and ICT: Examining its extent and assessing its potential importance
by Kenyon, Susan & Lyons, Glenn
- 176-189 The impacts of E-retail on the choice of shopping trips and delivery: Some preliminary findings
by Rotem-Mindali, Orit & Salomon, Ilan
- 190-204 The changing allocation of activities in space and time by the use of ICT--"Fragmentation" as a new concept and empirical results
by Lenz, Barbara & Nobis, Claudia
2007, Volume 41, Issue 1
- 4-18 Telecommunications and travel demand and supply: Aggregate structural equation models for the US
by Choo, Sangho & Mokhtarian, Patricia L.
- 19-40 Transit competitiveness in polycentric metropolitan regions
by Casello, Jeffrey M.
- 41-48 Reactance or acceptance? Reactions towards the introduction of road pricing
by Schade, J. & Baum, M.
- 49-55 Inferring price elasticities of car use and moral costs of driving without a licence
by Jørgensen, Finn & Dargay, Joyce
- 56-68 Impacts, management and functional planning criterion of forest road network system in Turkey
by Demir, Murat
- 69-79 The relative influence of urban form on a child's travel mode to school
by McMillan, Tracy E.
- 80-97 An integrated transportation decision support system for transportation policy decisions: The case of Turkey
by Ülengin, Füsun & Önsel, Sule & Ilker Topçu, Y. & Aktas, Emel & Kabak, Özgür
- 98-106 Performance, importance and user disgruntlement: A six-step method for measuring satisfaction with travel modes
by Stradling, Stephen G. & Anable, Jillian & Carreno, Michael
- 107-120 The use of travel time by rail passengers in Great Britain
by Lyons, Glenn & Jain, Juliet & Holley, David
2006, Volume 40, Issue 10
- 801-809 Providing transport for social inclusion within a framework for environmental justice in the UK
by Lucas, Karen
- 810-828 Ramp meters on trial: Evidence from the Twin Cities metering holiday
by Levinson, David & Zhang, Lei
- 829-840 Towards a practical method to establish comparable values of travel time savings from stated choice experiments with differing design dimensions
by Hensher, David A.
- 841-851 An aggregate demand model for air passenger traffic in the hub-and-spoke network
by Wei, Wenbin & Hansen, Mark
- 852-871 A comparative analysis of US toll policy
by Holguin-Veras, Jose & Cetin, Mecit & Xia, Shuwen
- 872-887 Economic indicators for the US transportation sector
by Lahiri, Kajal & Yao, Vincent Wenxiong
- 888-902 Public perceptions of toll roads: A survey of the Texas perspective
by Podgorski, Kaethe V. & Kockelman, Kara M.
- 903-917 Effects of the Los Angeles transit strike on highway congestion
by Lo, Shih-Che & Hall, Randolph W.
- 918-935 Merging bus routes in Hong Kong's central business district: Analysis and models
by Hwe, Siu Kei & Cheung, Raymond K. & Wan, Yat-wah
2006, Volume 40, Issue 9
- 699-711 Direct versus indirect models for the effects of unreliability
by Hollander, Yaron
- 712-724 Handbook guidance promoting a safe journey for children with disabilities - An evaluation
by Forsman, Asa & Falkmer, Torbjörn
- 725-743 A multi-year pavement maintenance program using a stochastic simulation-based genetic algorithm approach
by Chootinan, Piya & Chen, Anthony & Horrocks, Matthew R. & Bolling, Doyt
- 744-766 The impacts of time of day pricing on the behavior of freight carriers in a congested urban area: Implications to road pricing
by Holguin-Veras, José & Wang, Qian & Xu, Ning & Ozbay, Kaan & Cetin, Mecit & Polimeni, John
- 767-775 Nationwide survey on the posting of minimum speed limit signs on Interstate freeways
by Muchuruza, Victor & Mussa, Renatus
- 776-791 Contribution to the design of the Athletes Bus Network during the Athens 2004 Olympic Games
by Minis, Ioannis & Keys, Eric & Athanasopoulos, Theodore
- 792-799 Sampling mobility index: Case study in Assis--Brazil
by Frei, Fernando
2006, Volume 40, Issue 8
- 621-638 Understanding repetitive travel mode choices in a stable context: A panel study approach
by Thøgersen, John
- 639-651 Controlling vehicular emissions in Beijing during the last decade
by Hao, Jiming & Hu, Jingnan & Fu, Lixin
- 652-670 Encouraging environmentally sustainable holiday travel
by Böhler, Susanne & Grischkat, Sylvie & Haustein, Sonja & Hunecke, Marcel
- 671-689 The impact of "free" public transport: The case of Brussels
by De Witte, Astrid & Macharis, Cathy & Lannoy, Pierre & Polain, Céline & Steenberghen, Thérèse & Van de Walle, Stefaan
- 690-697 Economic analysis of collecting parking fees by a private firm
by Tsai, Jyh-Fa & Chu, Chih-Peng
2006, Volume 40, Issue 7
- 537-560 Importance and exposure in road network vulnerability analysis
by Jenelius, Erik & Petersen, Tom & Mattsson, Lars-Göran
- 561-571 The intra-household choices regarding commuting and housing
by Plaut, Pnina O.
- 572-586 Inter-city bus routing and timetable setting under stochastic demands
by Yan, Shangyao & Chi, Chin-Jen & Tang, Ching-Hui
- 587-601 Choice of mode of transport for long-distance trips: Solving the problem of sparse data
by Monzón, Andrés & Rodriguez-Dapena, Alvaro
- 602-620 Equity effects of congestion pricing: Quantitative methodology and a case study for Stockholm
by Eliasson, Jonas & Mattsson, Lars-Göran
2006, Volume 40, Issue 6
- 459-474 Ex ante assessment of safety issues of new technologies in transport
by Jagtman, H.M. & Hale, A.R. & Heijer, T.
- 475-490 Modeling activity scheduling time horizon: Duration of time between planning and execution of pre-planned activities
by Mohammadian, Abolfazl & Doherty, Sean T.
- 491-506 Evaluating the significance of highway network links under the flood damage: An accessibility approach
by Sohn, Jungyul
- 507-525 The effects of attitudes and personality traits on mode choice
by Vredin Johansson, Maria & Heldt, Tobias & Johansson, Per
- 526-536 Constructing a logistics tracking system for preventing smuggling risk of transit containers
by Tsai, Ming-Chih
2006, Volume 40, Issue 5
- 375-385 Evaluating speed consistency between successive elements of a two-lane rural highway
by Park, Young-Jin & Saccomanno, Frank F.
- 386-398 Evolution of the TRANSYT model in a developing country
by Fernandez, Rodrigo & Valenzuela, Eduardo & Casanello, Federico & Jorquera, Carola
- 399-413 International comparative field evaluation of a traffic-responsive signal control strategy in three cities
by Kosmatopoulos, E. & Papageorgiou, M. & Bielefeldt, C. & Dinopoulou, V. & Morris, R. & Mueck, J. & Richards, A. & Weichenmeier, F.
- 414-423 Comparing the output of cost benefit and multi-criteria analysis: An application to urban transport investments
by Tudela, Alejandro & Akiki, Natalia & Cisternas, Rene
- 424-443 A monopolistic market for advanced traveller information systems and road use efficiency
by Zhang, Rong & Verhoef, Erik T.
- 444-457 Evidence on the distribution of values of travel time savings from a six-week diary
by Cirillo, C. & Axhausen, K.W.
2006, Volume 40, Issue 4
- 291-315 The Channel Tunnel--an ex post economic evaluation
by Anguera, Ricard
- 316-333 Model aided policy development for the market penetration of natural gas vehicles in Switzerland
by Janssen, Arthur & Lienin, Stephan F. & Gassmann, Fritz & Wokaun, Alexander
- 334-353 Parking preferences among tourists in Newport, Rhode Island
by Anderson, Christopher M. & Das, Chhandita & Tyrrell, Timothy J.
- 354-374 The technical efficiency of container ports: Comparing data envelopment analysis and stochastic frontier analysis
by Cullinane, Kevin & Wang, Teng-Fei & Song, Dong-Wook & Ji, Ping
2006, Volume 40, Issue 3
- 205-226 Traffic safety: Speed limits, strict liability and a km tax
by Delhaye, E.
- 227-243 Transportation network improvement and tolling strategies: The issue of intergeneration equity
by Szeto, W.Y. & Lo, Hong K.
- 244-258 Rail passenger crowding, stress, health and safety in Britain
by Cox, Tom & Houdmont, Jonathan & Griffiths, Amanda
- 259-279 How routine is a routine? An analysis of the day-to-day variability in prism vertex location
by Kitamura, Ryuichi & Yamamoto, Toshiyuki & Susilo, Yusak O. & Axhausen, Kay W.
- 280-290 Modeling pedestrians' road crossing behavior in traffic system micro-simulation in China
by Yang, Jianguo & Deng, Wen & Wang, Jinmei & Li, Qingfeng & Wang, Zhaoan
2006, Volume 40, Issue 2
- 95-105 Liberalisation and efficiency in international air transport
by Inglada, Vicente & Rey, Belen & Rodriguez-Alvarez, Ana & Coto-Millan, Pablo
- 106-124 Car ownership, travel and land use: a comparison of the US and Great Britain
by Giuliano, Genevieve & Dargay, Joyce
- 125-150 Microsimulation models incorporating both demand and supply dynamics
by Liu, Ronghui & Van Vliet, Dirck & Watling, David
- 151-162 Space and time related determinants of public transport use in trip chains
by Vande Walle, Stefaan & Steenberghen, Therese
- 163-180 Moving from trip-based to activity-based measures of accessibility
by Dong, Xiaojing & Ben-Akiva, Moshe E. & Bowman, John L. & Walker, Joan L.
- 181-203 Competition between airport terminals: The issues facing Dublin Airport
by McLay, Peter & Reynolds-Feighan, Aisling
2006, Volume 40, Issue 1
- 1-18 On fitting mode specific constants in the presence of new options in RP/SP models
by Cherchi, Elisabetta & Ortúzar, Juan de Dios
- 19-34 An econometric analysis of motorway renewal costs in Germany
by Link, Heike
- 35-51 Competition dynamics between container ports in East Asia
by Yap, Wei Yim & Lam, Jasmine S.L.
- 52-73 Regulatory reform and the congestion of urban railways
by Kidokoro, Yukihiro
- 74-93 Competition and deregulation: Do air passengers get the benefits?
by McHardy, Jolian & Trotter, Stephen
2005, Volume 39, Issue 10
- 835-848 The effects of a compressed working week on commuters' daily activity patterns
by Sundo, Marloe B. & Fujii, Satoshi
- 849-860 Assessment of economic impacts from unexpected events with an interregional commodity flow and multimodal transportation network model
by Ham, Heejoo & Kim, Tschangho John & Boyce, David
- 861-877 The development of a policy for road tax in Turkey, using a genetic algorithm approach for demand estimation
by Haldenbilen, Soner & Ceylan, Halim
- 878-894 Effect of open skies in the Middle East region
by Adler, Nicole & Hashai, Niron
- 895-911 Camionetas: Informal travel among immigrants
by Valenzuela, Abel Jr. & Schweitzer, Lisa & Robles, Adriele
2005, Volume 39, Issue 7-9
- 567-570 The theory and practice of congestion charging
by Wong, Walter K.I. & Noland, Robert B. & Bell, Michael G.H.
- 571-587 Congestion charging: Technical options for the delivery of future UK policy
by Blythe, P.T.
- 588-611 Congestion pricing on a road network: A study using the dynamic equilibrium simulator METROPOLIS
by de Palma, André & Kilani, Moez & Lindsey, Robin
- 612-631 Advanced pricing and rationing policies for large scale multimodal networks
by Gentile, Guido & Papola, Natale & Persia, Luca
- 632-650 An evaluation of national road user charging in England
by Glaister, Stephen & Graham, Daniel J.
- 651-670 The informational impacts of congestion tolls upon route traffic demands
by Kobayashi, Kiyoshi & Do, Myungsik
- 671-690 Credit-based congestion pricing: a policy proposal and the public's response
by Kockelman, Kara M. & Kalmanje, Sukumar
- 691-704 Micro-foundations of congestion and pricing: A game theory perspective
by Levinson, David
- 705-722 Road pricing modeling for hyper-congestion
by Lo, Hong K. & Szeto, W.Y.
- 723-736 Optimal cordon pricing in a non-monocentric city
by Mun, Se-il & Konishi, Ko-ji & Yoshikawa, Kazuhiro
- 737-754 Congestion and safety: A spatial analysis of London
by Noland, Robert B. & Quddus, Mohammed A.
- 755-772 Modelling the effects of road pricing on traffic in Singapore
by Olszewski, Piotr & Xie, Litian
- 773-791 Implications of congestion charging for departure time choice: Work and non-work schedule flexibility
by Saleh, Wafaa & Farrell, Séona
- 792-812 Speed-flow relations and cost functions for congested traffic: Theory and empirical analysis
by Verhoef, Erik T.
- 813-834 Cordon-based congestion pricing in a continuum traffic equilibrium system
by Ho, H.W. & Wong, S.C. & Yang, Hai & Loo, Becky P.Y.
2005, Volume 39, Issue 6
- 481-500 Travel behavior in neo-traditional neighborhood developments: A case study in USA
by Khattak, Asad J. & Rodriguez, Daniel
- 501-521 Earmarking in the US Department of Transportation Research Programs
by Brach, Ann & Wachs, Martin
- 522-530 Measuring inaccuracy in travel demand forecasting: methodological considerations regarding ramp up and sampling
by Flyvbjerg, Bent
- 531-547 Quantifying uncertainties in a national forecasting model
by Hugosson, Muriel Beser
- 548-565 Optimal land use and transport planning for the Greater Oslo area
by Vold, Arild
2005, Volume 39, Issue 5
- 383-403 Production costs, congestion, scope and scale economies in urban bus transportation corridors
by Fernández L., J. Enrique & de Cea Ch., Joaquin & de Grange C., Louis
- 405-424 Port privatization, efficiency and competitiveness: Some empirical evidence from container ports (terminals)
by Tongzon, Jose & Heng, Wu
- 425-444 Modelling safety-related driving behaviour--impact of parameter values
by Bonsall, Peter & Liu, Ronghui & Young, William
- 445-461 Route switching behavior on freeways with the provision of different types of real-time traffic information
by Jou, Rong-Chang & Lam, Soi-Hoi & Liu, Yu-Hsin & Chen, Ke-Hong
- 463-480 A vehicle replacement policy for motor carriers in an unsteady economy
by Suzuki, Yoshinori & Pautsch, Gregory R.
2005, Volume 39, Issue 4
- 277-278 Travel behaviour research and connection choice
by Axhausen, K.W. & Bhat, C.
- 279-293 Valuing time and reliability: assessing the evidence from road pricing demonstrations
by Brownstone, David & Small, Kenneth A.
- 295-324 Route choice decision under travel time uncertainty
by de Palma, André & Picard, Nathalie
- 325-344 A micro-simulation model system of departure time using a perception updating model under travel time uncertainty
by Ettema, Dick & Tamminga, Guus & Timmermans, Harry & Arentze, Theo
- 345-365 Modeling the competition among air-travel itinerary shares: GEV model development
by Coldren, Gregory M. & Koppelman, Frank S.
- 367-381 A study of on integrated intercity travel demand model
by Yao, Enjian & Morikawa, Takayuki
2005, Volume 39, Issue 2-3
- 93-96 Travel as a desired end, not just a means
by Mokhtarian, P.L.
- 97-123 When is getting there half the fun? Modeling the liking for travel
by Ory, David T. & Mokhtarian, Patricia L.
- 125-145 Information gain, novelty seeking and travel: a model of dynamic activity-travel behavior under conditions of uncertainty
by Arentze, T.A. & Timmermans, H.J.P.
- 147-162 Car use: lust and must. Instrumental, symbolic and affective motives for car use
by Steg, Linda
- 163-181 All work and no play? The role of instrumental and affective factors in work and leisure journeys by different travel modes
by Anable, Jillian & Gatersleben, Birgitta
- 183-203 Driving by choice or necessity?
by Handy, Susan & Weston, Lisa & Mokhtarian, Patricia L.
- 205-219 The therapeutic value of children's everyday travel
by Mackett, Roger L. & Lucas, Lindsey & Paskins, James & Turbin, Jill
- 221-236 Estimation of value of travel-time savings using mixed logit models
by Hess, Stephane & Bierlaire, Michel & Polak, John W.
- 237-255 Measuring the utility of ancillary travel: revealed preferences in recreation site demand and trips taken
by Larson, Douglas M. & Lew, Daniel K.
- 257-276 Travel time use in the information age
by Lyons, Glenn & Urry, John
2005, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 1-15 Safety of passing longer combination vehicles on two-lane highways
by Hanley, Paul F. & Forkenbrock, David J.
- 17-40 Regulating taxi services in the presence of congestion externality
by Yang, Hai & Ye, Min & Tang, Wilson H. & Wong, S.C.
- 41-60 Integrated scheduling of daily work activities and morning-evening commutes with bottleneck congestion
by Zhang, Xiaoning & Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun & Zhang, H. Michael
- 61-73 Pedestrian delay estimation at signalized intersections in developing cities
by Li, Qingfeng & Wang, Zhaoan & Yang, Jianguo & Wang, Jinmei
- 75-92 A critical review of conventional terminology for classifying seaports
by Bichou, K. & Gray, R.
2004, Volume 38, Issue 9-10
- 615-642 Airline short-term maintenance manpower supply planning
by Yan, Shangyao & Yang, Ta-Hui & Chen, Hsuan-Hung
- 643-675 TTB or not TTB, that is the question: a review and analysis of the empirical literature on travel time (and money) budgets
by Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Chen, Cynthia
- 677-689 User perceptions and engineering definitions of highway level of service: an exploratory statistical comparison
by Choocharukul, Kasem & Sinha, Kumares C. & Mannering, Fred L.
2004, Volume 38, Issue 8
- 551-571 Theoretical analysis on the variation of value of travel time savings
by Jiang, Meilan & Morikawa, Takayuki
- 573-592 On distinguishing between physically active and physically passive episodes and between travel and activity episodes: an analysis of weekend recreational participation in the San Francisco Bay area
by Bhat, Chandra & Lockwood, Allison
- 593-606 Cost-benefit analyses of walking and cycling track networks taking into account insecurity, health effects and external costs of motorized traffic
by Sælensminde, Kjartan
- 607-614 The influence of quality and price on the demand for urban transport: the case of university students
by Bilbao Ubillos, J. & Fernández Sainz, A.
2004, Volume 38, Issue 7
- 483-494 Self and others' willingness to pay for improvements to the paved road surface
by Walton, D. & Thomas, J. A. & Cenek, P. D.
- 495-509 Impacts of management practices and advanced technologies on demand responsive transit systems
by Palmer, Kurt & Dessouky, Maged & Abdelmaguid, Tamer
- 511-530 Network design for a grid hybrid transit service
by Aldaihani, Majid M. & Quadrifoglio, Luca & Dessouky, Maged M. & Hall, Randolph
- 531-550 Determinants of bicycle use: do municipal policies matter?
by Rietveld, Piet & Daniel, Vanessa
2004, Volume 38, Issue 6
- 405-420 Measuring capacity flexibility of a transportation system
by Morlok, Edward K. & Chang, David J.
- 421-434 Capital structure in the world airline industry
by Capobianco, Heloisa Márcia Pires & Fernandes, Elton
- 435-453 Uncovering the contribution of travel time reliability to dynamic route choice using real-time loop data
by Liu, Henry X. & Recker, Will & Chen, Anthony
- 455-481 A highway alignment optimization model using geographic information systems
by Jha, Manoj K. & Schonfeld, Paul
2004, Volume 38, Issue 5
- 329-346 Performance based clustering for benchmarking of US airports
by Sarkis, Joseph & Talluri, Srinivas
- 347-365 Optimal scheduling of rehabilitation activities for multiple pavement facilities: exact and approximate solutions
by Ouyang, Yanfeng & Madanat, Samer
- 367-381 Expectations formation and forecasting of vehicle demand: an empirical study of the vehicle quota auctions in Singapore
by Chu, Sing-Fat & Koh, Winston T. H. & Tse, Yiu Kuen
- 383-404 Operational efficiency versus financial mobility in the global airline industry: a data envelopment and Tobit analysis
by Scheraga, Carl A.
2004, Volume 38, Issue 4
- 249-268 Active transportation and physical activity: opportunities for collaboration on transportation and public health research
by Sallis, James F. & Frank, Lawrence D. & Saelens, Brian E. & Kraft, M. Katherine
- 269-285 Economic and structural determinants of the demand for public transport: an analysis on a panel of French urban areas using shrinkage estimators
by Bresson, Georges & Dargay, Joyce & Madre, Jean-Loup & Pirotte, Alain
- 287-303 Welfare evaluation with a road capacity constraint
by Romilly, Peter
- 305-328 Ferry service network design: optimal fleet size, routing, and scheduling
by Lai, M. F. & Lo, Hong K.
2004, Volume 38, Issue 3
- 163-179 Flexible-term contracts for road franchising
by Nombela, Gustavo & de Rus, Ginés
- 181-199 Management objectives and the causes of mass transit deficits
by Savage, Ian
- 201-222 What type of vehicle do people drive? The role of attitude and lifestyle in influencing vehicle type choice
by Choo, Sangho & Mokhtarian, Patricia L.
- 223-247 Factors influencing light-rail station boardings in the United States
by Kuby, Michael & Barranda, Anthony & Upchurch, Christopher
2004, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 81-99 Stowing a containership: the master bay plan problem
by Ambrosino, Daniela & Sciomachen, Anna & Tanfani, Elena
- 101-125 A model and a solution algorithm for airport common use check-in counter assignments
by Yan, Shangyao & Tang, Chin-Hui & Chen, Miawjane
- 127-142 Validation of in-car observations, a method for driver assessment
by Hjälmdahl, Magnus & Várhelyi, András
- 143-162 Urban density and energy consumption: a new look at old statistics
by Mindali, Orit & Raveh, Adi & Salomon, Ilan
2004, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 1-34 Is a new applied transportation research field emerging?--A review of intermodal rail-truck freight transport literature
by Bontekoning, Y. M. & Macharis, C. & Trip, J. J.
- 35-51 Safety aspects of freeway weaving sections
by Golob, Thomas F. & Recker, Wilfred W. & Alvarez, Veronica M.
- 53-80 A method for relating type of crash to traffic flow characteristics on urban freeways
by Golob, Thomas F. & Recker, Wilfred W.
2003, Volume 37, Issue 10
- 811-822 Some comments on origin-destination matrix estimation
by Hazelton, Martin L.
- 823-839 On the structure of weekly activity/travel patterns
by Lee, Ming S. & McNally, Michael G.
- 841-864 Polycentricity and transit service
by Modarres, Ali
- 865-888 Hub location in the South-Atlantic airline market: A spatial competition game
by Martin, Juan Carlos & Román, Concepción
- 889-901 Modifying pedestrian behaviour
by Keegan, Owen & O'Mahony, Margaret
- 903-916 The mobility and accessibility expectations of seniors in an aging population
by Alsnih, Rahaf & Hensher, David A.
- 917-932 Energy-efficient operation of rail vehicles
by Liu, Rongfang (Rachel) & Golovitcher, Iakov M.
2003, Volume 37, Issue 9
- 731-747 The socio-economic impacts assessment of advanced convoy driving on motorway
by Juan, Zhichai & Wu, Jianping & McDonald, Mike
- 749-770 Control of vehicle ownership and market competition: theory and Singapore's experience with the vehicle quota system
by Koh, Winston T. H.
- 771-788 Simultaneous estimation of an origin-destination matrix and link choice proportions using traffic counts
by Lo, Hing-Po & Chan, Chi-Pak
- 789-810 A generalised function for modeling bi-directional flow effects on indoor walkways in Hong Kong
by Lam, William H. K. & Lee, Jodie Y. S. & Chan, K. S. & Goh, P. K.
2003, Volume 37, Issue 8
- 649-666 Potential of transferring car trips to bicycle during winter
by Bergström, A. & Magnusson, R.
- 667-680 Managerial efficiency of Brazilian airports
by Pacheco, R. R. & Fernandes, E.
- 681-688 Dynamic vehicular delay comparison between a police-controlled roundabout and a traffic signal
by Al-Madani, Hashim M. N.
- 689-701 Estimating density and lane inflow on a freeway segment
by Coifman, Benjamin
- 703-716 The impact of terminal handling charges on overall shipping charges: an empirical study
by Fung, Michael K. & Cheng, Leonard K. & Qiu, Larry D.
- 717-729 Multi-criteria approach for the selection of alternative options for environmentally sustainable transport system in Delhi
by Yedla, Sudhakar & Shrestha, Ram M.
2003, Volume 37, Issue 7
- 555-578 Impact of slot controls with a market-based allocation mechanism at San Francisco International Airport
by Mehndiratta, Shomik Raj & Kiefer, Mark
- 579-604 A network flow model for lane-based evacuation routing
by Cova, Thomas J. & Johnson, Justin P.
- 605-627 The main determinants of the demand for public transport: a comparative analysis of England and France using shrinkage estimators
by Bresson, Georges & Dargay, Joyce & Madre, Jean-Loup & Pirotte, Alain
- 629-647 The integration of Taiwanese and Chinese air networks for direct air cargo services
by Lin, Cheng-Chang & Chen, Yin-Chieh
2003, Volume 37, Issue 6
- 479-497 The benefits of airline global alliances: an empirical assessment of the perceptions of business travelers
by Goh, Kevin & Uncles, Mark
- 499-517 Service quality--developing a service quality index in the provision of commercial bus contracts
by Hensher, David A. & Stopher, Peter & Bullock, Philip
- 519-538 Performance-based quality contracts in bus service provision
by Hensher, David A. & Stanley, John