Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice
2012, Volume 46, Issue 4
2012, Volume 46, Issue 3
- 421-434 Synopsis of users’ behaviour of a carsharing program: A case study in Toronto
by Costain, Cindy & Ardron, Carolyn & Habib, Khandker Nurul
- 435-445 Induced road traffic in Spanish regions: A dynamic panel data model
by González, Rosa Marina & Marrero, Gustavo A.
- 446-456 Demand and welfare effects in recreational travel models: Accounting for substitution between number of trips and days to stay
by Hellström, Jörgen & Nordström, Jonas
- 457-466 Optimal starting location of an HOV lane for a linear monocentric urban area
by Chu, Chih-Peng & Tsai, Jyh-Fa & Hu, Shou-Ren
- 467-479 Generating synthetic baseline populations from register data
by Rich, Jeppe & Mulalic, Ismir
- 480-486 Accounting for scale heterogeneity within and between pooled data sources
by Hensher, David A.
- 487-500 VMT, energy consumption, and GHG emissions forecasting for passenger transportation
by Rentziou, Aikaterini & Gkritza, Konstantina & Souleyrette, Reginald R.
- 501-516 Vulnerability analysis for large-scale and congested road networks with demand uncertainty
by Chen, Bi Yu & Lam, William H.K. & Sumalee, Agachai & Li, Qingquan & Li, Zhi-Chun
- 517-548 The effect of uncertainty on US transport-related GHG emissions and fuel consumption out to 2050
by Bastani, Parisa & Heywood, John B. & Hope, Chris
- 549-559 Freeway drivers’ willingness-to-pay for a distance-based toll rate
by Jou, Rong-Chang & Chiou, Yu-Chiun & Chen, Ke-Hong & Tan, Hao-I
- 560-575 Examining transport futures with scenario analysis and MCA
by Hickman, Robin & Saxena, Sharad & Banister, David & Ashiru, Olu
- 576-587 The determinants of long distance travel in Great Britain
by Dargay, Joyce M. & Clark, Stephen
- 588-601 Assessing the energy and greenhouse gas emissions mitigation effectiveness of potential US modal freight policies
by Nealer, Rachael & Matthews, H. Scott & Hendrickson, Chris
- 602-613 Strategic sampling for large choice sets in estimation and application
by Lemp, Jason D. & Kockelman, Kara M.
- 614-625 Understanding the impacts of a combination of service improvement strategies on bus running time and passenger’s perception
by Diab, Ehab I. & El-Geneidy, Ahmed M.
- 626-644 Not bored yet – Revisiting respondent fatigue in stated choice experiments
by Hess, Stephane & Hensher, David A. & Daly, Andrew
2012, Volume 46, Issue 2
- 241-254 Modelling users’ behaviour of a carsharing program: Application of a joint hazard and zero inflated dynamic ordered probability model
by Habib, Khandker M. Nurul & Morency, Catherine & Islam, Mohammed Tazul & Grasset, Vincent
- 255-268 Assessment of product debundling trends in the US airline industry: Customer service and public policy implications
by Garrow, Laurie A. & Hotle, Susan & Mumbower, Stacey
- 269-284 Urban public transport in Europe: Technology diffusion and market organisation
by Costa, Álvaro & Fernandes, Ruben
- 285-309 Should subsidies to urban passenger transport be increased? A spatial CGE analysis for a German metropolitan area
by Tscharaktschiew, Stefan & Hirte, Georg
- 310-321 Labour market effects in assessing the costs and benefits of road pricing
by McArthur, D.P. & Thorsen, I. & Ubøe, J.
- 322-336 Jobs–housing imbalance, spatial correlation, and excess commuting
by Suzuki, Tsutomu & Lee, Sohee
- 337-347 Speed limit laws in America: The role of geography, mobility and ideology
by Albalate, Daniel & Bel, Germà
- 348-367 Virtual reality simulation game approach to investigate transport adaptive capacity for peak oil planning
by Watcharasukarn, Montira & Page, Shannon & Krumdieck, Susan
- 368-377 On the income elasticity of the value of travel time
by Börjesson, Maria & Fosgerau, Mogens & Algers, Staffan
- 378-391 Catching the tail: Empirical identification of the distribution of the value of travel time
by Börjesson, Maria & Fosgerau, Mogens & Algers, Staffan
- 392-402 Efficiency measurement in public transport: Are findings specification sensitive?
by Karlaftis, Matthew G. & Tsamboulas, Dimitrios
- 403-419 Reliable route guidance: A case study from Chicago
by Nie, Yu (Marco) & Wu, Xing & Dillenburg, John F. & Nelson, Peter C.
2011, Volume 45, Issue 10
- 993-1006 Scientific research about climate change mitigation in transport: A critical review
by Schwanen, Tim & Banister, David & Anable, Jillian
- 1007-1019 Modal-split effects of climate change: The effect of low water levels on the competitive position of inland waterway transport in the river Rhine area
by Jonkeren, Olaf & Jourquin, Bart & Rietveld, Piet
- 1020-1030 Road transport and climate change: Stepping off the greenhouse gas
by Stanley, John K. & Hensher, David A. & Loader, Chris
- 1031-1042 The future tourism mobility of the world population: Emission growth versus climate policy
by Dubois, Ghislain & Peeters, Paul & Ceron, Jean-Paul & Gössling, Stefan
- 1043-1051 A regression on climate policy: The European Commission’s legislation to reduce CO2 emissions from automobiles
by Frondel, Manuel & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Vance, Colin
- 1052-1065 Personal tradable carbon permits for road transport: Why, why not and who wins?
by Wadud, Zia
- 1066-1076 Much Ado about Nothing? – An analysis of economic impacts and ecologic effects of the EU-emission trading scheme in the aviation industry
by Vespermann, Jan & Wald, Andreas
- 1077-1091 Air transportation in a carbon constrained world: Long-term dynamics of policies and strategies for mitigating the carbon footprint of commercial aviation
by Sgouridis, Sgouris & Bonnefoy, Philippe A. & Hansman, R. John
November 2011, Volume 45, Issue 9
- 849-849 Preface
by Cassidy, Michael J. & Skabardonis, Alexander
- 850-860 Optimality of environmental policies in air transport markets and changes in the schedule delay: A theoretical approach
by Socorro, M. Pilar & Betancor, Ofelia
- 861-879 The economics of parking provision for the morning commute
by Qian, Zhen (Sean) & Xiao, Feng (Evan) & Zhang, H.M.
- 880-895 Latent temporal preferences: An application to airline travel
by Brey, Raúl & Walker, Joan L.
- 896-915 Modeling heterogeneous risk-taking behavior in route choice: A stochastic dominance approach
by Wu, Xing & (Marco) Nie, Yu
- 916-926 Cognitive cost in route choice with real-time information: An exploratory analysis
by Gao, Song & Frejinger, Emma & Ben-Akiva, Moshe
- 927-934 Proactive detection of high collision concentration locations on highways
by Chung, Koohong & Jang, Kitae & Madanat, Samer & Washington, Simon
- 935-950 Design and implementation of efficient transit networks: Procedure, case study and validity test
by Estrada, M. & Roca-Riu, M. & Badia, H. & Robusté, F. & Daganzo, C.F.
- 951-965 On the fundamental diagram and supply curves for congested urban networks
by Liu, Ronghui & May, Tony & Shepherd, Simon
- 966-979 Hysteresis phenomena of a Macroscopic Fundamental Diagram in freeway networks
by Geroliminis, Nikolas & Sun, Jie
- 980-991 Extended bottlenecks, the fundamental relationship, and capacity drop on freeways
by Coifman, Benjamin & Kim, Seoungbum
October 2011, Volume 45, Issue 8
- 707-720 Evolution of the household vehicle fleet: Anticipating fleet composition, PHEV adoption and GHG emissions in Austin, Texas
by Musti, Sashank & Kockelman, Kara M.
- 721-740 Timetable-based operation in urban transport: Run-time optimisation and improvements in the operating process
by Salicrú, M. & Fleurent, C. & Armengol, J.M.
- 741-754 Walking frequency, cars, dogs, and the built environment
by Sehatzadeh, Bahareh & Noland, Robert B. & Weiner, Marc D.
- 755-764 A model to assess public transport demand stability
by Bass, Pablo & Donoso, Pedro & Munizaga, Marcela
- 765-778 A network option portfolio management framework for adaptive transportation planning
by Chow, Joseph Y.J. & Regan, Amelia C. & Ranaiefar, Fatemeh & Arkhipov, Dmitri I.
- 779-788 The socio-cognitive links between road pricing acceptability and changes in travel-behavior
by Cools, Mario & Brijs, Kris & Tormans, Hans & Moons, Elke & Janssens, Davy & Wets, Geert
- 789-801 Mobility, social exclusion and well-being: Exploring the links
by Stanley, John K. & Hensher, David A. & Stanley, Janet R. & Vella-Brodrick, Dianne
- 802-824 Urban delivery industry response to cordon pricing, time-distance pricing, and carrier-receiver policies in competitive markets
by Holguín-Veras, José
- 825-838 Anticipating new-highway impacts: Opportunities for welfare analysis and credit-based congestion pricing
by Kockelman, Kara M. & Lemp, Jason D.
- 839-848 Where Is My Bus? Impact of mobile real-time information on the perceived and actual wait time of transit riders
by Watkins, Kari Edison & Ferris, Brian & Borning, Alan & Rutherford, G. Scott & Layton, David
August 2011, Volume 45, Issue 7
- 567-582 Rewarding rush-hour avoidance: A study of commuters' travel behavior
by Ben-Elia, Eran & Ettema, Dick
- 583-597 Impacts of an emission based private car taxation policy - First year ex-post analysis
by Rogan, Fionn & Dennehy, Emer & Daly, Hannah & Howley, Martin & Ó Gallachóir, Brian P.
- 598-610 A dynamic modeling approach to investigate impacts to protected and low-income populations in highway planning
by Davis, Coray & Jha, Manoj K.
- 611-624 Relationships between fares, trip length and market competition
by Clark, Derek J. & Jørgensen, Finn & Mathisen, Terje Andreas
- 625-639 Mind the map! The impact of transit maps on path choice in public transit
by Guo, Zhan
- 640-652 Geodemographic analysis and the identification of potential business partnerships enabled by transit smart cards
by Páez, Antonio & Trépanier, Martin & Morency, Catherine
- 653-666 Public regulation and passengers importance in port infrastructure costs
by Núñez-Sánchez, Ramón & Jara-Díaz, Sergio & Coto-Millán, Pablo
- 667-685 Seaport research: A structured literature review on methodological issues since the 1980s
by Woo, Su-Han & Pettit, Stephen J. & Kwak, Dong-Wook & Beresford, Anthony K.C.
- 686-695 The impact of strategic management and fleet planning on airline efficiency - A random effects Tobit model based on DEA efficiency scores
by Merkert, Rico & Hensher, David A.
- 696-705 Forecasting ridership for a metropolitan transit authority
by Chiang, Wen-Chyuan & Russell, Robert A. & Urban, Timothy L.
July 2011, Volume 45, Issue 6
- 451-475 Bicycling renaissance in North America? An update and re-appraisal of cycling trends and policies
by Pucher, John & Buehler, Ralph & Seinen, Mark
- 476-484 Estimating the effects of entry regulation in the Istanbul taxicab market
by Çetin, Tamer & Yasin Eryigit, Kadir
- 485-498 Modelling demand in restricted parking zones
by Ibeas, Ángel & Cordera, Ruben & dell'Olio, Luigi & Moura, Jose Luis
- 499-511 Multi-objective optimization of a road diet network design
by Sohn, Keemin
- 512-522 Modelling the effects of road pricing on traffic using ERP traffic data
by Xie, Litian & Olszewski, Piotr
- 523-539 A basic mathematical model for evacuation problems in urban areas
by Bretschneider, S. & Kimms, A.
- 540-553 Uncertain benefits: Application of Bayesian melding to the Alaskan Way Viaduct in Seattle
by Sevcíková, Hana & Raftery, Adrian E. & Waddell, Paul A.
- 554-566 Logistic modeling of the equilibrium speed-density relationship
by Wang, Haizhong & Li, Jia & Chen, Qian-Yong & Ni, Daiheng
2011, Volume 45, Issue 5
May 2011, Volume 45, Issue 4
- 239-247 Transportation and social interactions
by Dugundji, Elenna R. & Páez, Antonio & Arentze, Theo A. & Walker, Joan L. & Carrasco, Juan A. & Marchal, Fabrice & Nakanishi, Hitomi
- 248-257 Social networks as a source of private-vehicle transportation: The practice of getting rides and borrowing vehicles among Mexican immigrants in California
by Lovejoy, Kristin & Handy, Susan
- 258-268 The social context of informal commuting: Slugs, strangers and structuration
by Mote, Jonathon E. & Whitestone, Yuko
- 269-282 Why do you care what other people think? A qualitative investigation of social influence and telecommuting
by Wilton, Robert D. & Páez, Antonio & Scott, Darren M.
- 283-295 Social influences on household location, mobility and activity choice in integrated micro-simulation models
by Ettema, Dick & Arentze, Theo & Timmermans, Harry
- 296-309 A coupled multi-agent microsimulation of social interactions and transportation behavior
by Hackney, Jeremy & Marchal, Fabrice
- 310-322 The effects of social networks on choice set dynamics: Results of numerical simulations using an agent-based approach
by Han, Qi & Arentze, Theo & Timmermans, Harry & Janssens, Davy & Wets, Geert
- 323-331 Work and home location: Possible role of social networks
by Tilahun, Nebiyou & Levinson, David
- 332-344 The effect of social interactions on travel behaviour: An exploratory study using a laboratory experiment
by Sunitiyoso, Yos & Avineri, Erel & Chatterjee, Kiron
- 345-361 The effect of social comparisons on commute well-being
by Abou-Zeid, Maya & Ben-Akiva, Moshe
- 362-374 Correcting for endogeneity in behavioral choice models with social influence variables
by Walker, Joan L. & Ehlers, Emily & Banerjee, Ipsita & Dugundji, Elenna R.
March 2011, Volume 45, Issue 3
- 161-170 When are subsidies to trans-European network projects justified?
by Proost, Stef & Dunkerley, Fay & Borger, Bruno De & Gühneman, Astrid & Koskenoja, Pia & Mackie, Peter & Loo, Saskia Van der
- 171-184 On the use of "average delay" as a measure of train reliability
by Börjesson, Maria & Eliasson, Jonas
- 185-203 Spatial impacts of road pricing: Accessibility, regional spillovers and territorial cohesion
by Condeço-Melhorado, Ana & Gutiérrez, Javier & García-Palomares, Juan Carlos
- 204-218 Quantifying the benefit of responsive pricing and travel information in the stochastic congestion pricing problem
by Gardner, Lauren M. & Boyles, Stephen D. & Waller, S. Travis
- 219-237 Residential location and transit-oriented development in a new rail corridor
by Olaru, Doina & Smith, Brett & Taplin, John H.E.
February 2011, Volume 45, Issue 2
- 81-90 Carpooling and carpool clubs: Clarifying concepts and assessing value enhancement possibilities through a Stated Preference web survey in Lisbon, Portugal
by Correia, Gonçalo & Viegas, José Manuel
- 91-104 Assessing the cost of transfer inconvenience in public transport systems: A case study of the London Underground
by Guo, Zhan & Wilson, Nigel H.M.
- 105-117 Modeling capacity flexibility of transportation networks
by Chen, Anthony & Kasikitwiwat, Panatda
- 118-137 Cycle commuting in Belgium: Spatial determinants and 're-cycling' strategies
by Vandenbulcke, Grégory & Dujardin, Claire & Thomas, Isabelle & Geus, Bas de & Degraeuwe, Bart & Meeusen, Romain & Panis, Luc Int
- 138-147 A topological route choice model for metro
by Raveau, Sebastián & Muñoz, Juan Carlos & de Grange, Louis
- 148-160 Estimating multimodal transit ridership with a varying fare structure
by Gkritza, Konstantina & Karlaftis, Matthew G. & Mannering, Fred L.
January 2011, Volume 45, Issue 1
- 1-17 Meta-analysis of UK values of travel time: An update
by Abrantes, Pedro A.L. & Wardman, Mark R.
- 18-30 Bottleneck congestion pricing and modal split: Redistribution of toll revenue
by Mirabel, François & Reymond, Mathias
- 31-45 Modeling a rail transit alignment considering different objectives
by Samanta, Sutapa & Jha, Manoj K.
- 46-62 Economic impact of a supply change in mass transit in urban areas: A Canadian example
by Dubé, Jean & Rosiers, François Des & Thériault, Marius & Dib, Patricia
- 63-79 Experimental design influences on stated choice outputs: An empirical study in air travel choice
by Bliemer, Michiel C.J. & Rose, John M.
December 2010, Volume 44, Issue 10
- 771-784 The traffic and behavioral effects of the I-35W Mississippi River bridge collapse
by Zhu, Shanjiang & Levinson, David & Liu, Henry X. & Harder, Kathleen
- 785-796 The influence of (toll-related) travel costs in residential location decisions of households: A stated choice approach
by Tillema, Taede & van Wee, Bert & Ettema, Dick
- 797-805 Exploring the connections among residential location, self-selection, and driving: Propensity score matching with multiple treatments
by Cao, Xinyu (Jason) & Xu, Zhiyi & Fan, Yingling
- 806-814 The role of the discount rate in tendering highway concessions under the LPVR approach
by Vassallo, José Manuel
- 815-829 The dynamics of fare and frequency choice in urban transit
by Savage, Ian
- 830-840 Evaluating the feasibility of a passive travel survey collection in a complex urban environment: Lessons learned from the New York City case study
by Chen, Cynthia & Gong, Hongmian & Lawson, Catherine & Bialostozky, Evan
- 841-853 What is paratransit worth?
by Nguyen-Hoang, Phuong & Yeung, Ryan
November 2010, Volume 44, Issue 9
- 661-675 Estimating spatial interdependence in automobile type choice with survey data
by Adjemian, Michael K. & Cynthia Lin, C.-Y. & Williams, Jeffrey
- 676-696 Pareto-improving ramp metering strategies for reducing congestion in the morning commute
by Shen, Wei & Zhang, H.M.
- 697-709 Relationship between proximity to transit and ridership for journey-to-work trips in Chicago
by Lindsey, Marshall & Schofer, Joseph L. & Durango-Cohen, Pablo & Gray, Kimberly A.
- 710-722 Evaluating locational accessibility to the US air transportation system
by Matisziw, T.C. & Grubesic, T.H.
- 723-732 Out-of-home activities, daily travel, and subjective well-being
by Ettema, Dick & Gärling, Tommy & Olsson, Lars E. & Friman, Margareta
- 733-743 Zonal centrality measures and the neighborhood effect
by Sohn, Keemin & Kim, Daehyun
- 744-753 Inclusion of latent variables in Mixed Logit models: Modelling and forecasting
by Yáñez, M.F. & Raveau, S. & Ortúzar, J. de D.
- 754-765 Route choice of cyclists in Zurich
by Menghini, G. & Carrasco, N. & Schüssler, N. & Axhausen, K.W.
- 766-770 On the identification of the effect of prohibiting hand-held cell phone use while driving: Comment
by Sampaio, Breno
October 2010, Volume 44, Issue 8
- 563-564 Editorial
by Niemeier, Deb
- 565-574 The role of VMT reduction in meeting climate change policy goals
by Moore, Adrian T. & Staley, Samuel R. & Poole Jr., Robert W.
- 575-586 Planning for economic and environmental resilience
by Winkelman, Steve & Bishins, Allison & Kooshian, Chuck
- 587-595 Planning, climate change, and transportation: Thoughts on policy analysis
by Boarnet, Marlon G.
- 596-608 A framework for evaluating the dynamic impacts of a congestion pricing policy for a transportation socioeconomic system
by Liu, Shiyong & Triantis, Konstantinos P. & Sarangi, Sudipta
- 609-619 Exploring day-to-day variability in time use for household members
by Kang, Hejun & Scott, Darren M.
- 620-641 Prospects for plug-in hybrid electric vehicles in the United States and Japan: A general equilibrium analysis
by Karplus, Valerie J. & Paltsev, Sergey & Reilly, John M.
- 642-659 Unintended environmental impacts of nighttime freight logistics activities
by Sathaye, Nakul & Harley, Robert & Madanat, Samer
August 2010, Volume 44, Issue 7
- 457-472 Effects of contracting on cost efficiency in US fixed-route bus transit service
by Iseki, Hiroyuki
- 473-494 Understanding successful workplace travel initiatives in the UK
by Cairns, S. & Newson, C. & Davis, A.
- 495-505 Designing a route planner to facilitate and promote cycling in Metro Vancouver, Canada
by Su, Jason G. & Winters, Meghan & Nunes, Melissa & Brauer, Michael
- 506-522 Integrated modeling of urban hierarchy and transportation network planning
by Bigotte, João F. & Krass, Dmitry & Antunes, António P. & Berman, Oded
- 523-536 Testing the decentralization effects of rail systems: Empirical findings from Israel
by Israel, Emil & Cohen-Blankshtain, Galit
- 537-549 Enjoyment of commute: A comparison of different transportation modes
by Páez, Antonio & Whalen, Kate
- 550-561 A decision analysis framework for intermodal transport: Comparing fuel price increases and the internalisation of external costs
by Macharis, Cathy & Van Hoeck, Ellen & Pekin, Ethem & van Lier, Tom
July 2010, Volume 44, Issue 6
- 377-389 A practical model for transfer optimization in a transit network: Model formulations and solutions
by Shafahi, Yousef & Khani, Alireza
- 390-402 Estimating bus run times for new limited-stop service using archived AVL and APC data
by Tétreault, Paul R. & El-Geneidy, Ahmed M.
- 403-417 The role of cities in achieving the EU targets on biofuels for transportation: The cases of Berlin, London, Milan and Helsinki
by Silvestrini, A. & Monni, S. & Pregernig, M. & Barbato, A. & Dallemand, J.-F. & Croci, E. & Raes, F.
- 418-432 Optimal resource allocation among transit agencies for fleet management
by Mathew, Tom V. & Khasnabis, Snehamay & Mishra, Sabyasachee
- 433-445 The persevering commuter - Duration of long-distance commuting
by Sandow, Erika & Westin, Kerstin
- 446-455 A dynamic analysis of household car ownership
by Nolan, Anne
June 2010, Volume 44, Issue 5
- 281-290 Red-light cameras at intersections: Estimating preferences using a stated choice model
by Egbendewe-Mondzozo, Aklesso & Higgins, Lindsey M. & Shaw, W. Douglass
- 291-305 The statistical analysis of crash-frequency data: A review and assessment of methodological alternatives
by Lord, Dominique & Mannering, Fred
- 306-322 Urban form and long-term fuel supply decline: A method to investigate the peak oil risks to essential activities
by Krumdieck, Susan & Page, Shannon & Dantas, André
- 323-336 Identifying critical road segments and measuring system-wide robustness in transportation networks with isolating links: A link-based capacity-reduction approach
by Sullivan, J.L. & Novak, D.C. & Aultman-Hall, L. & Scott, D.M.
- 337-348 Nonlinear pricing of taxi services
by Yang, Hai & Fung, C.S. & Wong, K.I. & Wong, S.C.
- 349-358 Analyzing loss aversion and diminishing sensitivity in a freight transport stated choice experiment
by Masiero, Lorenzo & Hensher, David A.
- 359-375 The urban road pricing scheme to curb pollution in Milan, Italy: Description, impacts and preliminary cost-benefit analysis assessment
by Rotaris, Lucia & Danielis, Romeo & Marcucci, Edoardo & Massiani, Jérôme
May 2010, Volume 44, Issue 4
- 195-200 Measuring unobserved prices using the structural time-series model: The case of cycling
by Broadstock, David C. & Collins, Alan
- 201-217 Improving the efficiency of demand-responsive paratransit services
by Gupta, Diwakar & Chen, Hao-Wei & Miller, Lisa A. & Surya, Fajarrani
- 218-235 Ramp metering and freeway bottleneck capacity
by Zhang, Lei & Levinson, David
- 236-248 Risk-based maintenance and rehabilitation decisions for transportation infrastructure networks
by Seyedshohadaie, S. Reza & Damnjanovic, Ivan & Butenko, Sergiy
- 249-264 Which road do I take? A learning-based model of route-choice behavior with real-time information
by Ben-Elia, Eran & Shiftan, Yoram
- 265-280 Causal linkages between highways and sector-level employment
by Jiwattanakulpaisarn, Piyapong & Noland, Robert B. & Graham, Daniel J.
March 2010, Volume 44, Issue 3
- 119-135 A model to design a national high-speed rail network for freight distribution
by Pazour, Jennifer A. & Meller, Russell D. & Pohl, Letitia M.
- 136-146 Contracting in highway maintenance and rehabilitation: Are spatial effects important?
by Anastasopoulos, Panagiotis Ch. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Labi, Samuel & Karlaftis, Mathew G.
- 147-158 Analysis of the optimal length of road expansion - A case study of the Taipei metropolitan area
by Tsai, Jyh-Fa & Chu, Chih-Peng
- 159-168 Forecasting vs. observed outturn: Studying choice in faster inter-island connections
by Grisolía, José María & Ortúzar, Juan de Dios
- 169-181 Quantifying individuals' trade-offs between privacy, liberty and security: The case of rail travel in UK
by Potoglou, Dimitris & Robinson, Neil & Kim, Chong W. & Burge, Peter & Warnes, Richard
- 182-193 Evaluating the impact of legislation prohibiting hand-held cell phone use while driving
by Nikolaev, Alexander G. & Robbins, Matthew J. & Jacobson, Sheldon H.
February 2010, Volume 44, Issue 2
- 53-64 Machine learning for multi-jurisdictional optimal traffic corridor control
by Jacob, Celine & Abdulhai, Baher
- 65-75 The smoothing effect of carpool lanes on freeway bottlenecks
by Cassidy, Michael J. & Jang, Kitae & Daganzo, Carlos F.
- 76-98 New highways and land use change: Results from a quasi-experimental research design
by Funderburg, Richard G. & Nixon, Hilary & Boarnet, Marlon G. & Ferguson, Gavin
- 99-109 Explaining differences in acceptability before and acceptance after the implementation of a congestion charge in Stockholm
by Schuitema, Geertje & Steg, Linda & Forward, Sonja
- 110-117 Travel demand in the US urban areas: A system dynamic panel data approach
by Su, Qing
January 2010, Volume 44, Issue 1
- 1-15 Unintended impacts of increased truck loads on pavement supply-chain emissions
by Sathaye, Nakul & Horvath, Arpad & Madanat, Samer
- 16-38 Forecasting automobile petrol demand in Australia: An evaluation of empirical models
by Li, Zheng & Rose, John M. & Hensher, David A.
- 39-51 Existence of self-financing and Pareto-improving congestion pricing: Impact of value of time distribution
by Nie, Yu (Marco) & Liu, Yang
- 52-52 Corrigendum to: Spatiotemporal evolution of China's railway network in the 20th century: An accessibility approach [Transportation Research Part A 43 (2009) 765-778]
by Wang, Jiaoe & Jin, Fengjun & Mo, Huihui & Wang, Fahui
November 2009, Volume 43, Issue 9-10
- 779-789 Is it the labor unions' fault? Dissecting the causes of the impaired technical efficiencies of the legacy carriers in the United States
by Greer, Mark
- 790-799 The relationship between instrumental, symbolic and affective factors as predictors of car use: A structural equation modeling approach
by Lois, David & López-Sáez, Mercedes
- 800-813 Assessment of large transport infrastructure projects: The CBA-DK model
by Salling, Kim Bang & Banister, David
- 814-828 A structural analysis of vehicle design responses to Corporate Average Fuel Economy policy
by Shiau, Ching-Shin Norman & Michalek, Jeremy J. & Hendrickson, Chris T.
- 829-843 You (expect to) get what you pay for: A system approach to delay, fare, and complaints
by Bhadra, Dipasis
October 2009, Volume 43, Issue 8
- 709-721 Analysis of the factors that influence the relationship between business air travel and videoconferencing
by Lu, Jin-Long & Peeta, Srinivas
- 722-734 Analyzing urban bus service reliability at the stop, route, and network levels
by Chen, Xumei & Yu, Lei & Zhang, Yushi & Guo, Jifu
- 735-743 Excess commuting and modal choice
by Murphy, Enda
- 744-754 Methods of analysis for vehicle soak time data
by Gao, H. Oliver & Johnson, Lynn Schooley
- 755-764 The Alternative Motor Fuels Act, alternative-fuel vehicles, and greenhouse gas emissions
by Liu, Yimin & Helfand, Gloria E.
- 765-778 Spatiotemporal evolution of China's railway network in the 20th century: An accessibility approach
by Wang, Jiaoe & Jin, Fengjun & Mo, Huihui & Wang, Fahui
August 2009, Volume 43, Issue 7
- 639-653 An investigation of commuting trip timing and mode choice in the Greater Toronto Area: Application of a joint discrete-continuous model
by Nurul Habib, Khandker M. & Day, Nicholas & Miller, Eric J.
- 654-664 Influence of the residential and work environment on car use in dual-earner households
by Maat, Kees & Timmermans, Harry J.P.
- 665-684 Integrated modeling of car/motorcycle ownership, type and usage for estimating energy consumption and emissions
by Chiou, Yu-Chiun & Wen, Chieh-Hua & Tsai, Shih-Hsun & Wang, Wei-Ying
- 685-691 Employment suburbanisation, reverse commuting and travel behaviour by residents of the central city in the Paris metropolitan area
by Aguiléra, Anne & Wenglenski, Sandrine & Proulhac, Laurent
- 692-707 Estimating the willingness to pay and value of risk reduction for car occupants in the road environment
by Hensher, David A. & Rose, John M. & Ortúzar, Juan de Dios & Rizzi, Luis I.
July 2009, Volume 43, Issue 6
- 593-606 Assessment of hub status among Asian ports from a network perspective
by Low, Joyce M.W. & Lam, Shao Wei & Tang, Loon Ching
- 607-617 Car ownership and access to jobs in Spain
by Matas, Anna & Raymond, José-Luis & Roig, José-Luis
- 618-625 A new era for airport regulators through capacity investments
by Martín, Juan Carlos & Pilar Socorro, M.
- 626-638 Lifestyle classifications with and without activity-travel patterns
by Lin, Hong-Zhi & Lo, Hing-Po & Chen, Xiao-Jian
June 2009, Volume 43, Issue 5
- 481-499 Effect of advanced traveler information systems and road pricing in a network with non-recurrent congestion
by Enrique Fernández L., J. & de Cea Ch, Joaquín & Germán Valverde, G.
- 500-510 Airline's choice of aircraft size - Explanations and implications
by Givoni, Moshe & Rietveld, Piet
- 511-525 Coping with unreliable transportation when collecting children: Examining parents' behavior with cumulative prospect theory
by Schwanen, Tim & Ettema, Dick
- 526-535 When strike comes to town...Â anticipated and actual behavioural reactions to a one-day, pre-announced, complete rail strike in the Netherlands
by van Exel, N.J.A. & Rietveld, P.
- 536-547 Measuring user benefits of changes in the transport system when traveler awareness is limited
by Chorus, Caspar G. & Timmermans, Harry J.P.
- 548-559 The relationship between the built environment and nonwork travel: A case study of Northern California
by Cao, Xinyu (Jason) & Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Handy, Susan L.
- 560-571 Capitalization of BRT network expansions effects into prices of non-expansion areas
by Rodríguez, Daniel A. & Mojica, Carlos H.
- 572-579 Who switches to hybrids? A study of a fuel conversion program in Colombia
by Adrián Saldarriaga-Isaza, C. & Vergara, Carlos
- 580-591 Introducing a commute-energy performance index for Flanders
by Boussauw, Kobe & Witlox, Frank
May 2009, Volume 43, Issue 4
- 311-322 Regimes in social-cultural events-driven activity sequences: Modelling approach and empirical application
by Arentze, Theo & Timmermans, Harry
- 323-338 Transport policy evaluation in metropolitan areas: The role of modelling in decision-making
by Hatzopoulou, M. & Miller, E.J.
- 339-348 Using the sustainability footprint model to assess development impacts of transportation systems
by Amekudzi, Adjo A. & Jotin Khisty, C. & Khayesi, Meleckidzedeck