Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice
2005, Volume 39, Issue 10
- 861-877 The development of a policy for road tax in Turkey, using a genetic algorithm approach for demand estimation
by Haldenbilen, Soner & Ceylan, Halim
- 878-894 Effect of open skies in the Middle East region
by Adler, Nicole & Hashai, Niron
- 895-911 Camionetas: Informal travel among immigrants
by Valenzuela, Abel Jr. & Schweitzer, Lisa & Robles, Adriele
2005, Volume 39, Issue 7-9
- 567-570 The theory and practice of congestion charging
by Wong, Walter K.I. & Noland, Robert B. & Bell, Michael G.H.
- 571-587 Congestion charging: Technical options for the delivery of future UK policy
by Blythe, P.T.
- 588-611 Congestion pricing on a road network: A study using the dynamic equilibrium simulator METROPOLIS
by de Palma, André & Kilani, Moez & Lindsey, Robin
- 612-631 Advanced pricing and rationing policies for large scale multimodal networks
by Gentile, Guido & Papola, Natale & Persia, Luca
- 632-650 An evaluation of national road user charging in England
by Glaister, Stephen & Graham, Daniel J.
- 651-670 The informational impacts of congestion tolls upon route traffic demands
by Kobayashi, Kiyoshi & Do, Myungsik
- 671-690 Credit-based congestion pricing: a policy proposal and the public's response
by Kockelman, Kara M. & Kalmanje, Sukumar
- 691-704 Micro-foundations of congestion and pricing: A game theory perspective
by Levinson, David
- 705-722 Road pricing modeling for hyper-congestion
by Lo, Hong K. & Szeto, W.Y.
- 723-736 Optimal cordon pricing in a non-monocentric city
by Mun, Se-il & Konishi, Ko-ji & Yoshikawa, Kazuhiro
- 737-754 Congestion and safety: A spatial analysis of London
by Noland, Robert B. & Quddus, Mohammed A.
- 755-772 Modelling the effects of road pricing on traffic in Singapore
by Olszewski, Piotr & Xie, Litian
- 773-791 Implications of congestion charging for departure time choice: Work and non-work schedule flexibility
by Saleh, Wafaa & Farrell, Séona
- 792-812 Speed-flow relations and cost functions for congested traffic: Theory and empirical analysis
by Verhoef, Erik T.
- 813-834 Cordon-based congestion pricing in a continuum traffic equilibrium system
by Ho, H.W. & Wong, S.C. & Yang, Hai & Loo, Becky P.Y.
2005, Volume 39, Issue 6
- 481-500 Travel behavior in neo-traditional neighborhood developments: A case study in USA
by Khattak, Asad J. & Rodriguez, Daniel
- 501-521 Earmarking in the US Department of Transportation Research Programs
by Brach, Ann & Wachs, Martin
- 522-530 Measuring inaccuracy in travel demand forecasting: methodological considerations regarding ramp up and sampling
by Flyvbjerg, Bent
- 531-547 Quantifying uncertainties in a national forecasting model
by Hugosson, Muriel Beser
- 548-565 Optimal land use and transport planning for the Greater Oslo area
by Vold, Arild
2005, Volume 39, Issue 5
- 383-403 Production costs, congestion, scope and scale economies in urban bus transportation corridors
by Fernández L., J. Enrique & de Cea Ch., Joaquin & de Grange C., Louis
- 405-424 Port privatization, efficiency and competitiveness: Some empirical evidence from container ports (terminals)
by Tongzon, Jose & Heng, Wu
- 425-444 Modelling safety-related driving behaviour--impact of parameter values
by Bonsall, Peter & Liu, Ronghui & Young, William
- 445-461 Route switching behavior on freeways with the provision of different types of real-time traffic information
by Jou, Rong-Chang & Lam, Soi-Hoi & Liu, Yu-Hsin & Chen, Ke-Hong
- 463-480 A vehicle replacement policy for motor carriers in an unsteady economy
by Suzuki, Yoshinori & Pautsch, Gregory R.
2005, Volume 39, Issue 4
- 277-278 Travel behaviour research and connection choice
by Axhausen, K.W. & Bhat, C.
- 279-293 Valuing time and reliability: assessing the evidence from road pricing demonstrations
by Brownstone, David & Small, Kenneth A.
- 295-324 Route choice decision under travel time uncertainty
by de Palma, André & Picard, Nathalie
- 325-344 A micro-simulation model system of departure time using a perception updating model under travel time uncertainty
by Ettema, Dick & Tamminga, Guus & Timmermans, Harry & Arentze, Theo
- 345-365 Modeling the competition among air-travel itinerary shares: GEV model development
by Coldren, Gregory M. & Koppelman, Frank S.
- 367-381 A study of on integrated intercity travel demand model
by Yao, Enjian & Morikawa, Takayuki
2005, Volume 39, Issue 2-3
- 93-96 Travel as a desired end, not just a means
by Mokhtarian, P.L.
- 97-123 When is getting there half the fun? Modeling the liking for travel
by Ory, David T. & Mokhtarian, Patricia L.
- 125-145 Information gain, novelty seeking and travel: a model of dynamic activity-travel behavior under conditions of uncertainty
by Arentze, T.A. & Timmermans, H.J.P.
- 147-162 Car use: lust and must. Instrumental, symbolic and affective motives for car use
by Steg, Linda
- 163-181 All work and no play? The role of instrumental and affective factors in work and leisure journeys by different travel modes
by Anable, Jillian & Gatersleben, Birgitta
- 183-203 Driving by choice or necessity?
by Handy, Susan & Weston, Lisa & Mokhtarian, Patricia L.
- 205-219 The therapeutic value of children's everyday travel
by Mackett, Roger L. & Lucas, Lindsey & Paskins, James & Turbin, Jill
- 221-236 Estimation of value of travel-time savings using mixed logit models
by Hess, Stephane & Bierlaire, Michel & Polak, John W.
- 237-255 Measuring the utility of ancillary travel: revealed preferences in recreation site demand and trips taken
by Larson, Douglas M. & Lew, Daniel K.
- 257-276 Travel time use in the information age
by Lyons, Glenn & Urry, John
2005, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 1-15 Safety of passing longer combination vehicles on two-lane highways
by Hanley, Paul F. & Forkenbrock, David J.
- 17-40 Regulating taxi services in the presence of congestion externality
by Yang, Hai & Ye, Min & Tang, Wilson H. & Wong, S.C.
- 41-60 Integrated scheduling of daily work activities and morning-evening commutes with bottleneck congestion
by Zhang, Xiaoning & Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun & Zhang, H. Michael
- 61-73 Pedestrian delay estimation at signalized intersections in developing cities
by Li, Qingfeng & Wang, Zhaoan & Yang, Jianguo & Wang, Jinmei
- 75-92 A critical review of conventional terminology for classifying seaports
by Bichou, K. & Gray, R.
2004, Volume 38, Issue 9-10
- 615-642 Airline short-term maintenance manpower supply planning
by Yan, Shangyao & Yang, Ta-Hui & Chen, Hsuan-Hung
- 643-675 TTB or not TTB, that is the question: a review and analysis of the empirical literature on travel time (and money) budgets
by Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Chen, Cynthia
- 677-689 User perceptions and engineering definitions of highway level of service: an exploratory statistical comparison
by Choocharukul, Kasem & Sinha, Kumares C. & Mannering, Fred L.
2004, Volume 38, Issue 8
- 551-571 Theoretical analysis on the variation of value of travel time savings
by Jiang, Meilan & Morikawa, Takayuki
- 573-592 On distinguishing between physically active and physically passive episodes and between travel and activity episodes: an analysis of weekend recreational participation in the San Francisco Bay area
by Bhat, Chandra & Lockwood, Allison
- 593-606 Cost-benefit analyses of walking and cycling track networks taking into account insecurity, health effects and external costs of motorized traffic
by Sælensminde, Kjartan
- 607-614 The influence of quality and price on the demand for urban transport: the case of university students
by Bilbao Ubillos, J. & Fernández Sainz, A.
2004, Volume 38, Issue 7
- 483-494 Self and others' willingness to pay for improvements to the paved road surface
by Walton, D. & Thomas, J. A. & Cenek, P. D.
- 495-509 Impacts of management practices and advanced technologies on demand responsive transit systems
by Palmer, Kurt & Dessouky, Maged & Abdelmaguid, Tamer
- 511-530 Network design for a grid hybrid transit service
by Aldaihani, Majid M. & Quadrifoglio, Luca & Dessouky, Maged M. & Hall, Randolph
- 531-550 Determinants of bicycle use: do municipal policies matter?
by Rietveld, Piet & Daniel, Vanessa
2004, Volume 38, Issue 6
- 405-420 Measuring capacity flexibility of a transportation system
by Morlok, Edward K. & Chang, David J.
- 421-434 Capital structure in the world airline industry
by Capobianco, Heloisa Márcia Pires & Fernandes, Elton
- 435-453 Uncovering the contribution of travel time reliability to dynamic route choice using real-time loop data
by Liu, Henry X. & Recker, Will & Chen, Anthony
- 455-481 A highway alignment optimization model using geographic information systems
by Jha, Manoj K. & Schonfeld, Paul
2004, Volume 38, Issue 5
- 329-346 Performance based clustering for benchmarking of US airports
by Sarkis, Joseph & Talluri, Srinivas
- 347-365 Optimal scheduling of rehabilitation activities for multiple pavement facilities: exact and approximate solutions
by Ouyang, Yanfeng & Madanat, Samer
- 367-381 Expectations formation and forecasting of vehicle demand: an empirical study of the vehicle quota auctions in Singapore
by Chu, Sing-Fat & Koh, Winston T. H. & Tse, Yiu Kuen
- 383-404 Operational efficiency versus financial mobility in the global airline industry: a data envelopment and Tobit analysis
by Scheraga, Carl A.
2004, Volume 38, Issue 4
- 249-268 Active transportation and physical activity: opportunities for collaboration on transportation and public health research
by Sallis, James F. & Frank, Lawrence D. & Saelens, Brian E. & Kraft, M. Katherine
- 269-285 Economic and structural determinants of the demand for public transport: an analysis on a panel of French urban areas using shrinkage estimators
by Bresson, Georges & Dargay, Joyce & Madre, Jean-Loup & Pirotte, Alain
- 287-303 Welfare evaluation with a road capacity constraint
by Romilly, Peter
- 305-328 Ferry service network design: optimal fleet size, routing, and scheduling
by Lai, M. F. & Lo, Hong K.
2004, Volume 38, Issue 3
- 163-179 Flexible-term contracts for road franchising
by Nombela, Gustavo & de Rus, Ginés
- 181-199 Management objectives and the causes of mass transit deficits
by Savage, Ian
- 201-222 What type of vehicle do people drive? The role of attitude and lifestyle in influencing vehicle type choice
by Choo, Sangho & Mokhtarian, Patricia L.
- 223-247 Factors influencing light-rail station boardings in the United States
by Kuby, Michael & Barranda, Anthony & Upchurch, Christopher
2004, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 81-99 Stowing a containership: the master bay plan problem
by Ambrosino, Daniela & Sciomachen, Anna & Tanfani, Elena
- 101-125 A model and a solution algorithm for airport common use check-in counter assignments
by Yan, Shangyao & Tang, Chin-Hui & Chen, Miawjane
- 127-142 Validation of in-car observations, a method for driver assessment
by Hjälmdahl, Magnus & Várhelyi, András
- 143-162 Urban density and energy consumption: a new look at old statistics
by Mindali, Orit & Raveh, Adi & Salomon, Ilan
2004, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 1-34 Is a new applied transportation research field emerging?--A review of intermodal rail-truck freight transport literature
by Bontekoning, Y. M. & Macharis, C. & Trip, J. J.
- 35-51 Safety aspects of freeway weaving sections
by Golob, Thomas F. & Recker, Wilfred W. & Alvarez, Veronica M.
- 53-80 A method for relating type of crash to traffic flow characteristics on urban freeways
by Golob, Thomas F. & Recker, Wilfred W.
2003, Volume 37, Issue 10
- 811-822 Some comments on origin-destination matrix estimation
by Hazelton, Martin L.
- 823-839 On the structure of weekly activity/travel patterns
by Lee, Ming S. & McNally, Michael G.
- 841-864 Polycentricity and transit service
by Modarres, Ali
- 865-888 Hub location in the South-Atlantic airline market: A spatial competition game
by Martin, Juan Carlos & Román, Concepción
- 889-901 Modifying pedestrian behaviour
by Keegan, Owen & O'Mahony, Margaret
- 903-916 The mobility and accessibility expectations of seniors in an aging population
by Alsnih, Rahaf & Hensher, David A.
- 917-932 Energy-efficient operation of rail vehicles
by Liu, Rongfang (Rachel) & Golovitcher, Iakov M.
2003, Volume 37, Issue 9
- 731-747 The socio-economic impacts assessment of advanced convoy driving on motorway
by Juan, Zhichai & Wu, Jianping & McDonald, Mike
- 749-770 Control of vehicle ownership and market competition: theory and Singapore's experience with the vehicle quota system
by Koh, Winston T. H.
- 771-788 Simultaneous estimation of an origin-destination matrix and link choice proportions using traffic counts
by Lo, Hing-Po & Chan, Chi-Pak
- 789-810 A generalised function for modeling bi-directional flow effects on indoor walkways in Hong Kong
by Lam, William H. K. & Lee, Jodie Y. S. & Chan, K. S. & Goh, P. K.
2003, Volume 37, Issue 8
- 649-666 Potential of transferring car trips to bicycle during winter
by Bergström, A. & Magnusson, R.
- 667-680 Managerial efficiency of Brazilian airports
by Pacheco, R. R. & Fernandes, E.
- 681-688 Dynamic vehicular delay comparison between a police-controlled roundabout and a traffic signal
by Al-Madani, Hashim M. N.
- 689-701 Estimating density and lane inflow on a freeway segment
by Coifman, Benjamin
- 703-716 The impact of terminal handling charges on overall shipping charges: an empirical study
by Fung, Michael K. & Cheng, Leonard K. & Qiu, Larry D.
- 717-729 Multi-criteria approach for the selection of alternative options for environmentally sustainable transport system in Delhi
by Yedla, Sudhakar & Shrestha, Ram M.
2003, Volume 37, Issue 7
- 555-578 Impact of slot controls with a market-based allocation mechanism at San Francisco International Airport
by Mehndiratta, Shomik Raj & Kiefer, Mark
- 579-604 A network flow model for lane-based evacuation routing
by Cova, Thomas J. & Johnson, Justin P.
- 605-627 The main determinants of the demand for public transport: a comparative analysis of England and France using shrinkage estimators
by Bresson, Georges & Dargay, Joyce & Madre, Jean-Loup & Pirotte, Alain
- 629-647 The integration of Taiwanese and Chinese air networks for direct air cargo services
by Lin, Cheng-Chang & Chen, Yin-Chieh
2003, Volume 37, Issue 6
- 479-497 The benefits of airline global alliances: an empirical assessment of the perceptions of business travelers
by Goh, Kevin & Uncles, Mark
- 499-517 Service quality--developing a service quality index in the provision of commercial bus contracts
by Hensher, David A. & Stopher, Peter & Bullock, Philip
- 519-538 Performance-based quality contracts in bus service provision
by Hensher, David A. & Stanley, John
- 539-554 Average time gaps in congested freeway flow
by Banks, James H.
2003, Volume 37, Issue 5
- 405-418 A dynamic empty equipment and crew allocation model for long-haul networks
by ÇalIskan, Cenk & Hall, Randolph W.
- 419-433 Fatal crash involvement by multiple-trailer trucks
by Forkenbrock, David J. & Hanley, Paul F.
- 435-452 Terminal operations management in vehicle transshipment
by Mattfeld, D. C. & Kopfer, H.
- 453-478 Transportation--economic aspects of Roman highway development: the case of Via Appia
by Berechman, Joseph
2003, Volume 37, Issue 4
- 293-314 A model for optimizing electronic toll collection systems
by Levinson, David & Chang, Elva
- 315-331 Optimal terminal configurations for new large aircraft operations
by de Barros, Alexandre G. & Wirasinghe, S. C.
- 333-349 A passenger travel demand model for Copenhagen
by Jovicic, Goran & Hansen, Christian Overgaard
- 351-372 Travel, location and race/ethnicity
by Giuliano, Genevieve
- 373-387 Drivers' willingness-to-pay to reduce travel time: evidence from the San Diego I-15 congestion pricing project
by Brownstone, David & Ghosh, Arindam & Golob, Thomas F. & Kazimi, Camilla & Van Amelsfort, Dirk
- 389-402 Application of attitude theory for improved predictive accuracy of stated preference methods in travel demand analysis
by Fujii, Satoshi & Gärling, Tommy
2003, Volume 37, Issue 3
- 195-224 Scheduling and platforming trains at busy complex stations
by Carey, Malachy & Carville, Sinead
- 225-240 Investigating transit production and performance: a programming approach
by Karlaftis, Matthew G.
- 241-256 Network design: selection and design of links and facility location
by Drezner, Zvi & Wesolowsky, George O.
- 257-275 National review of hurricane evacuation plans and policies: a comparison and contrast of state practices
by Urbina, Elba & Wolshon, Brian
- 277-291 Identifying the onset of congestion rapidly with existing traffic detectors
by Coifman, Benjamin
2003, Volume 37, Issue 2
- 109-127 Design and evaluation of dynamic traffic management strategies for congested conditions
by Abu-Lebdeh, Ghassan & Benekohal, Rahim F.
- 129-143 A discussion on the parameters of Cowan M3 distribution for Turkey
by Tanyel, Serhan & Yayla, Nadir
- 145-164 Real-time control of buses for schedule coordination at a terminal
by Dessouky, Maged & Hall, Randolph & Zhang, Lei & Singh, Ajay
- 165-181 Simultaneous determination of the equilibrium market penetration and compliance rate of advanced traveler information systems
by Yin, Yafeng & Yang, Hai
- 183-186 Environment, Land Use and Urban Policy.: David Banister, Kenneth Button and Peter Nijkamp, editors. (Environmental Analysis and Economic Policy Series, No. 2). Edward Elgar Publishing, Inc., Glensanda House, Montpellier Parade, Cheltenham, Glos GL50 1UA, United Kingdom, 1999. 608 pp. ISBN 1-85898-722-9. US $220.00. http://www.edward-elgar.com/
by Saphores, Jean-Daniel
- 186-188 The Urban Oasis: Guideways and Greenways in the Human Environment.: Roxanne Warren. McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing Group, P.O. Box 182604, Columbus, OH 43272-3031, USA, 1998. 196 pp. ISBN 0-070683-331X. US $59.95. http://www.mcgraw-hill.com/
by Schweitzer, Lisa A.
- 188-188 Introduction to Transportation Systems. Joseph Sussman. Artech House, Inc., 685 Canton Street, Norwood, MA 02062, USA, 2000. 470 pp. ISBN 1-58053-141-5. US $89.00. http://www.artech-house.com
by Chen, Anthony
- 189-190 Handbook of Logistics and Supply-Chain Management. (Handbooks in Transport, 2). Ann M. Brewer, Kenneth J. Button and David A. Hensher, editors. Elsevier Science Ltd., The Boulevard, Langford Lane, Kidlington, Oxford OX5 1GB, UK, 2001. 545 pp. + xxi. ISBN 0-080-43593-9. US $162.50. http://www.elsevier.co.uk
by Regan, Amelia C.
2003, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 1-27 Comparison and calibration of FRESIM and INTEGRATION steady-state car-following behavior
by Rakha, Hesham & Crowther, Brent
- 29-48 An optimization model for aircraft maintenance scheduling and re-assignment
by Sriram, Chellappan & Haghani, Ali
- 49-69 Petrol expenditure and redistributive effects of its taxation in Spain
by Asensio, Javier & Matas, Anna & Raymond, Jose-Luis
- 71-83 Access to and competition between airports: a case study for the San Francisco Bay area
by Pels, Eric & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet
2002, Volume 36, Issue 10
- 849-865 Decentralized inventory control policies for equipment management in a many-to-many network
by Hall, Randolph W. & Zhong, Hongsheng
- 867-884 A new approach for modeling of Fundamental Diagrams
by Wu, Ning
- 885-898 A simulation framework for evaluating airport gate assignments
by Yan, Shangyao & Shieh, Chi-Yuan & Chen, Miawjane
- 899-917 Vehicle reidentification and travel time measurement on congested freeways
by Coifman, Benjamin & Cassidy, Michael
- 919-930 Enhancing intelligent agent collaboration for flow optimization of railroad traffic
by Blum, Jeremy & Eskandarian, Azim
2002, Volume 36, Issue 9
- 763-778 Optimal maintenance and repair policies in infrastructure management under uncertain facility deterioration rates: an adaptive control approach
by Durango, Pablo L. & Madanat, Samer M.
- 779-788 An optimization model for a real-time flight scheduling problem
by Stojkovic, Goran & Soumis, François & Desrosiers, Jacques & Solomon, Marius M.
- 789-803 A mixed integer knapsack model for allocating funds to highway safety improvements
by Melachrinoudis, Emanuel & Kozanidis, George
- 805-825 A scheduling model and a solution algorithm for inter-city bus carriers
by Yan, Shangyao & Chen, Hao-Lei
- 827-841 A multi-class traffic flow model - an extension of LWR model with heterogeneous drivers
by Wong, G. C. K. & Wong, S. C.
- 843-848 Selected country circuity factors for road travel distance estimation
by Ballou, Ronald H. & Rahardja, Handoko & Sakai, Noriaki
2002, Volume 36, Issue 8
- 665-682 A decision support system for the safety of airport runways: the case of heavy rainstorms
by Benedetto, A.
- 683-697 Some observed queue discharge features at a freeway bottleneck downstream of a merge
by Bertini, Robert L. & Cassidy, Michael J.
- 699-724 Optimal distance between two branches of uncontrolled split intersection
by Ceder, Avishai & Eldar, Kobi
- 725-742 Developing passenger car equivalents for heavy vehicles on freeways during queue discharge flow
by Al-Kaisy, Ahmed F. & Hall, Fred L. & Reisman, Emily S.
- 743-762 A stochastic frontier model of the efficiency of major container terminals in Asia: assessing the influence of administrative and ownership structures
by Cullinane, Kevin & Song, Dong-Wook & Gray, Richard
2002, Volume 36, Issue 7
- 573-592 Travel-time ratios for visits to the workplace: the relationship between commuting time and work duration
by Schwanen, Tim & Dijst, Martin
- 593-611 Comparative evaluation of existing and innovative rail-road freight transport terminals
by Ballis, Athanasios & Golias, John
- 613-631 Uncertain socioeconomic projections used in travel demand and emissions models: could plausible errors result in air quality nonconformity?
by Rodier, Caroline J. & Johnston, Robert A.
- 633-644 Productivity growth in European railways: a new approach
by Loizides, John & Tsionas, Efthymios G.
- 645-657 Remaking transportation organizations for the 21st century: consortia and the value of organizational learning
by Gifford, Jonathan L. & Stalebrink, Odd J.
- 659-663 A note on "highway pricing and capacity choice in a road network under a build-operate-transfer scheme"
by Yang, Hai & Meng, Qiang
2002, Volume 36, Issue 6
- 483-505 The bottleneck mechanism of a freeway diverge
by Muñoz, Juan Carlos & Daganzo, Carlos F.
- 507-524 Financing local rural road maintenance. Who should pay what share and why?
by Jaarsma, C. F. & van Dijk, T.
- 525-535 A steady-state solution for the optimal pavement resurfacing problem
by Li, Yuwei & Madanat, Samer
- 537-554 Profitability and welfare gain of private toll roads in a network with heterogeneous users
by Yang, Hai & Tang, Wilson H. & Man Cheung, Wing & Meng, Qiang
- 555-561 Auctioning rights to vehicle ownership: Singapore's experience with sealed-bid tenders
by Chu, Singfat
- 563-572 Study of freeway traffic near an off-ramp
by Cassidy, Michael J. & Anani, Shadi B. & Haigwood, John M.
2002, Volume 36, Issue 5
- 383-401 The sensitivity of optimal transport strategies to specification of objectives
by Timms, P. M. & May, A. D. & Shepherd, S. P.
- 403-417 Congestion pricing and roadspace rationing: an application to the San Francisco Bay Bridge corridor
by Nakamura, Katsuhiko & Kockelman, Kara Maria
- 419-436 Towards a welfare enhancing process to manage railway infrastructure access
by Nilsson, Jan-Eric
- 437-452 The relation between daily travel and use of the home computer
by Hjorthol, Randi Johanne
- 453-482 Bus maintenance systems and maintenance scheduling: model formulations and solutions
by Haghani, Ali & Shafahi, Yousef
2002, Volume 36, Issue 4
- 291-307 A simulation model for evaluating advanced dial-a-ride paratransit systems
by Fu, Liping
- 309-333 Heuristic approaches for solving large-scale bus transit vehicle scheduling problem with route time constraints
by Haghani, Ali & Banihashemi, Mohamadreza
- 335-350 A sequential group decision-making approach to strategic planning for the development of commercial vehicle operations systems
by Sheu, Jiuh-Biing
- 351-364 Estimating travel times and vehicle trajectories on freeways using dual loop detectors
by Coifman, Benjamin
- 365-382 Bayesian estimation of classified mean daily traffic
by Yang, Shimin & Davis, Gary A.
2002, Volume 36, Issue 3
- 189-202 Daily cost considerations in the operations of commercial motorcycles in Nigeria: a locational analysis for Akure township
by Fasakin, J. O.
- 203-223 Optimal speed detector density for the network with travel time information
by Chan, K. S. & Lam, William H. K.
- 225-238 Efficient use of airport capacity
by Fernandes, Elton & Pacheco, R. R.
- 239-255 High-occupancy/toll lanes: where should they be implemented?
by Dahlgren, Joy
- 257-276 Control of vehicle dispatching on a cyclic route serving trucking terminals
by Hall, Randolph W. & Sabnani, Vikas C.
- 277-289 Evaluation of management strategies for the operation of high-speed railways in China
by Wong, W. G. & Han, B. M. & Ferreira, L. & Zhu, X. N. & Sun, Q. X.
2002, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 95-106 Importance of scenic byways in route choice: a survey of driving tourists in the United States
by Eby, David W. & Molnar, Lisa J.
- 107-125 A highway corridor planning model: QROAD
by Petersen, E. R.
- 127-144 Cross-town bus routes as a solution for decentralized travel: a cost-benefit analysis for Monterrey, Mexico
by El-Hifnawi, M. B.
- 145-165 Scheduling railway freight delivery appointments using a bid price approach
by Kraft, Edwin R.
- 167-188 Multi-modal and demand-responsive passenger transport systems: a modelling framework with embedded control systems
by Horn, M. E. T.
2002, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 1-16 Incident dispatching, clearance and delay
by Hall, Randolph W.
- 17-40 Neural network modeling of vehicle discharge headway at signalized intersection: model descriptions and results
by Tong, H. Y. & Hung, W. T.
- 41-63 The potential impacts of strategic highways on new town development: a case study of Route 3 in Hong Kong
by Loo, Becky P. Y.
- 65-73 The Drive-In, the Supermarket, and the Transformation of Commercial Space in Los Angeles, 1914-1941; Richard Longstreth; The MIT Press, 5 Cambridge Center, Cambridge, MA 02142-1493, USA, 1999. 248 + xviii, pages, ISBN 0-262-12214-6. US $59.95. http://mitpress.mit.eduCity Center to Regional Mall: Architecture, the Automobile, and Retailing in Los Angeles, 1920-1950; Richard Longstreth; The MIT Press, 5 Cambridge Center, Cambridge, MA 02142-1493, 1997. 504 pages, ISBN 0-262-12200-6 (cloth): US $70.00. ISBN 0-262-62125-8 (paper): US $34.94. http://mitpress.mit.edu
by Thompson, Gregory L.
2001, Volume 35, Issue 10
- 863-880 Improved velocity estimation using single loop detectors
by Coifman, Benjamin
- 881-894 Some observed details of freeway traffic evolution
by Windover, John R. & Cassidy, Michael J.
- 895-912 Modeling user adoption of advanced traveler information systems: dynamic evolution and stationary equilibrium
by Yang, Hai & Meng, Qiang
- 913-928 Creating bus timetables with maximal synchronization
by Ceder, A. & Golany, B. & Tal, O.
- 929-944 Analysis of the efficiency of local government services delivery. An application to urban public transport
by Pina, Vicente & Torres, Lourdes
2001, Volume 35, Issue 9
- 773-788 Airline market share and customer service quality: a reference-dependent model
by Suzuki, Yoshinori & Tyworth, John E. & Novack, Robert A.
- 789-806 The effects of motivational factors on car use: a multidisciplinary modelling approach
by Steg, Linda & Geurs, Karst & Ras, Michiel
- 807-821 The effect of income on car ownership: evidence of asymmetry
by Dargay, Joyce M
- 823-845 The influence of land use on travel behavior: specification and estimation strategies
by Boarnet, Marlon & Crane, Randall
- 847-862 An investment planning model for a new North-Central railway in Brazil
by Petersen, E. R. & Taylor, A. J.
2001, Volume 35, Issue 8
- 671-693 A proof of the relationship between optimal vehicle size, haulage length and the structure of distance-transport costs
by McCann, Philip
- 695-719 How derived is the demand for travel? Some conceptual and measurement considerations
by Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Salomon, Ilan