Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice
2002, Volume 36, Issue 9
2002, Volume 36, Issue 8
- 665-682 A decision support system for the safety of airport runways: the case of heavy rainstorms
by Benedetto, A.
- 683-697 Some observed queue discharge features at a freeway bottleneck downstream of a merge
by Bertini, Robert L. & Cassidy, Michael J.
- 699-724 Optimal distance between two branches of uncontrolled split intersection
by Ceder, Avishai & Eldar, Kobi
- 725-742 Developing passenger car equivalents for heavy vehicles on freeways during queue discharge flow
by Al-Kaisy, Ahmed F. & Hall, Fred L. & Reisman, Emily S.
- 743-762 A stochastic frontier model of the efficiency of major container terminals in Asia: assessing the influence of administrative and ownership structures
by Cullinane, Kevin & Song, Dong-Wook & Gray, Richard
2002, Volume 36, Issue 7
- 573-592 Travel-time ratios for visits to the workplace: the relationship between commuting time and work duration
by Schwanen, Tim & Dijst, Martin
- 593-611 Comparative evaluation of existing and innovative rail-road freight transport terminals
by Ballis, Athanasios & Golias, John
- 613-631 Uncertain socioeconomic projections used in travel demand and emissions models: could plausible errors result in air quality nonconformity?
by Rodier, Caroline J. & Johnston, Robert A.
- 633-644 Productivity growth in European railways: a new approach
by Loizides, John & Tsionas, Efthymios G.
- 645-657 Remaking transportation organizations for the 21st century: consortia and the value of organizational learning
by Gifford, Jonathan L. & Stalebrink, Odd J.
- 659-663 A note on "highway pricing and capacity choice in a road network under a build-operate-transfer scheme"
by Yang, Hai & Meng, Qiang
2002, Volume 36, Issue 6
- 483-505 The bottleneck mechanism of a freeway diverge
by Muñoz, Juan Carlos & Daganzo, Carlos F.
- 507-524 Financing local rural road maintenance. Who should pay what share and why?
by Jaarsma, C. F. & van Dijk, T.
- 525-535 A steady-state solution for the optimal pavement resurfacing problem
by Li, Yuwei & Madanat, Samer
- 537-554 Profitability and welfare gain of private toll roads in a network with heterogeneous users
by Yang, Hai & Tang, Wilson H. & Man Cheung, Wing & Meng, Qiang
- 555-561 Auctioning rights to vehicle ownership: Singapore's experience with sealed-bid tenders
by Chu, Singfat
- 563-572 Study of freeway traffic near an off-ramp
by Cassidy, Michael J. & Anani, Shadi B. & Haigwood, John M.
2002, Volume 36, Issue 5
- 383-401 The sensitivity of optimal transport strategies to specification of objectives
by Timms, P. M. & May, A. D. & Shepherd, S. P.
- 403-417 Congestion pricing and roadspace rationing: an application to the San Francisco Bay Bridge corridor
by Nakamura, Katsuhiko & Kockelman, Kara Maria
- 419-436 Towards a welfare enhancing process to manage railway infrastructure access
by Nilsson, Jan-Eric
- 437-452 The relation between daily travel and use of the home computer
by Hjorthol, Randi Johanne
- 453-482 Bus maintenance systems and maintenance scheduling: model formulations and solutions
by Haghani, Ali & Shafahi, Yousef
2002, Volume 36, Issue 4
- 291-307 A simulation model for evaluating advanced dial-a-ride paratransit systems
by Fu, Liping
- 309-333 Heuristic approaches for solving large-scale bus transit vehicle scheduling problem with route time constraints
by Haghani, Ali & Banihashemi, Mohamadreza
- 335-350 A sequential group decision-making approach to strategic planning for the development of commercial vehicle operations systems
by Sheu, Jiuh-Biing
- 351-364 Estimating travel times and vehicle trajectories on freeways using dual loop detectors
by Coifman, Benjamin
- 365-382 Bayesian estimation of classified mean daily traffic
by Yang, Shimin & Davis, Gary A.
2002, Volume 36, Issue 3
- 189-202 Daily cost considerations in the operations of commercial motorcycles in Nigeria: a locational analysis for Akure township
by Fasakin, J. O.
- 203-223 Optimal speed detector density for the network with travel time information
by Chan, K. S. & Lam, William H. K.
- 225-238 Efficient use of airport capacity
by Fernandes, Elton & Pacheco, R. R.
- 239-255 High-occupancy/toll lanes: where should they be implemented?
by Dahlgren, Joy
- 257-276 Control of vehicle dispatching on a cyclic route serving trucking terminals
by Hall, Randolph W. & Sabnani, Vikas C.
- 277-289 Evaluation of management strategies for the operation of high-speed railways in China
by Wong, W. G. & Han, B. M. & Ferreira, L. & Zhu, X. N. & Sun, Q. X.
2002, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 95-106 Importance of scenic byways in route choice: a survey of driving tourists in the United States
by Eby, David W. & Molnar, Lisa J.
- 107-125 A highway corridor planning model: QROAD
by Petersen, E. R.
- 127-144 Cross-town bus routes as a solution for decentralized travel: a cost-benefit analysis for Monterrey, Mexico
by El-Hifnawi, M. B.
- 145-165 Scheduling railway freight delivery appointments using a bid price approach
by Kraft, Edwin R.
- 167-188 Multi-modal and demand-responsive passenger transport systems: a modelling framework with embedded control systems
by Horn, M. E. T.
2002, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 1-16 Incident dispatching, clearance and delay
by Hall, Randolph W.
- 17-40 Neural network modeling of vehicle discharge headway at signalized intersection: model descriptions and results
by Tong, H. Y. & Hung, W. T.
- 41-63 The potential impacts of strategic highways on new town development: a case study of Route 3 in Hong Kong
by Loo, Becky P. Y.
- 65-73 The Drive-In, the Supermarket, and the Transformation of Commercial Space in Los Angeles, 1914-1941; Richard Longstreth; The MIT Press, 5 Cambridge Center, Cambridge, MA 02142-1493, USA, 1999. 248 + xviii, pages, ISBN 0-262-12214-6. US $59.95. http://mitpress.mit.eduCity Center to Regional Mall: Architecture, the Automobile, and Retailing in Los Angeles, 1920-1950; Richard Longstreth; The MIT Press, 5 Cambridge Center, Cambridge, MA 02142-1493, 1997. 504 pages, ISBN 0-262-12200-6 (cloth): US $70.00. ISBN 0-262-62125-8 (paper): US $34.94. http://mitpress.mit.edu
by Thompson, Gregory L.
2001, Volume 35, Issue 10
- 863-880 Improved velocity estimation using single loop detectors
by Coifman, Benjamin
- 881-894 Some observed details of freeway traffic evolution
by Windover, John R. & Cassidy, Michael J.
- 895-912 Modeling user adoption of advanced traveler information systems: dynamic evolution and stationary equilibrium
by Yang, Hai & Meng, Qiang
- 913-928 Creating bus timetables with maximal synchronization
by Ceder, A. & Golany, B. & Tal, O.
- 929-944 Analysis of the efficiency of local government services delivery. An application to urban public transport
by Pina, Vicente & Torres, Lourdes
2001, Volume 35, Issue 9
- 773-788 Airline market share and customer service quality: a reference-dependent model
by Suzuki, Yoshinori & Tyworth, John E. & Novack, Robert A.
- 789-806 The effects of motivational factors on car use: a multidisciplinary modelling approach
by Steg, Linda & Geurs, Karst & Ras, Michiel
- 807-821 The effect of income on car ownership: evidence of asymmetry
by Dargay, Joyce M
- 823-845 The influence of land use on travel behavior: specification and estimation strategies
by Boarnet, Marlon & Crane, Randall
- 847-862 An investment planning model for a new North-Central railway in Brazil
by Petersen, E. R. & Taylor, A. J.
2001, Volume 35, Issue 8
- 671-693 A proof of the relationship between optimal vehicle size, haulage length and the structure of distance-transport costs
by McCann, Philip
- 695-719 How derived is the demand for travel? Some conceptual and measurement considerations
by Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Salomon, Ilan
- 721-744 Dynamic network traffic control
by Lo, Hong K. & Chang, Elbert & Chan, Yiu Cho
- 745-771 Optimal location of transshipment depots
by Wiles, Peter G. & van Brunt, Bruce
2001, Volume 35, Issue 7
- 577-599 Impacts of highway congestion on freight operations: perceptions of trucking industry managers
by Golob, Thomas F. & Regan, Amelia C.
- 601-623 An integrated model for quantifying accessibility-benefits in developing countries
by Odoki, Jennaro B. & Kerali, Henry R. & Santorini, Fabio
- 625-667 Multi-regime arrival rate uniform delay models for signalized intersections
by Benekohal, Rahim F. & El-Zohairy, Yoassry M.
2001, Volume 35, Issue 6
- 475-494 Measuring post-disaster transportation system performance: the 1995 Kobe earthquake in comparative perspective
by Chang, Stephanie E. & Nojima, Nobuoto
- 495-514 Joint models of attitudes and behavior in evaluation of the San Diego I-15 congestion pricing project
by Golob, Thomas F.
- 515-538 An integrated model of facility location and transportation network design
by Melkote, Sanjay & Daskin, Mark S.
- 539-559 Coping with unreliability in public transport chains: A case study for Netherlands
by Rietveld, P. & Bruinsma, F. R. & van Vuuren, D. J.
- 561-574 New approach for developing warrants of protected left-turn phase at signalized intersections
by Al-Kaisy, A. F. & Stewart, J. A.
2001, Volume 35, Issue 5
- 373-390 Evaluating optimal multi-hub networks in a deregulated aviation market with an application to Western Europe
by Adler, Nicole & Berechman, Joseph
- 391-411 Clear zone requirements based on horizontal sight distance considerations
by Lovell, David J. & Jong, Jyh-Cherng & Chang, Peter C.
- 413-432 Optimization of multiple objective gate assignments
by Yan, Shangyao & Huo, Cheun-Ming
- 433-457 Spatial graduation of fuel taxes; consequences for cross-border and domestic fuelling
by Rietveld, P. & Bruinsma, F. R. & van Vuuren, D. J.
- 459-472 Regulation and efficiency: the case of European railways
by Cantos, Pedro & Maudos, Joaquin
2001, Volume 35, Issue 4
- 269-287 Testing the stability of travel expenditures in Nigeria
by Osula, Douglas O. A. & Adebisi, O.
- 289-308 Multiple fleet aircraft schedule recovery following hub closures
by Thengvall, Benjamin G. & Yu, Gang & Bard, Jonathan F.
- 309-320 The long-run behaviour of transport performance in India: a cointegration approach
by Ramanathan, R.
- 321-337 Comparison of external costs of rail and truck freight transportation
by Forkenbrock, David J.
- 339-369 Measuring the impact of efficient household travel decisions on potential travel time savings and accessibility gains
by Recker, W. W. & Chen, C. & McNally, M. G.
2001, Volume 35, Issue 3
- 177-196 Parking demand and responsiveness to supply, pricing and location in the Sydney central business district
by Hensher, David A. & King, Jenny
- 197-224 Using a weight-assessing model to identify route choice criteria and information effects
by Chen, Ting-Yu & Chang, Hsin-Li & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung
- 225-241 Shortest viable path algorithm in multimodal networks
by Lozano, Angelica & Storchi, Giovanni
- 243-266 Life cycle model of alternative fuel vehicles: emissions, energy, and cost trade-offs
by Hackney, Jeremy & de Neufville, Richard
2001, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 87-105 Overcoming public aversion to congestion pricing
by Harrington, Winston & Krupnick, Alan J. & Alberini, Anna
- 107-122 Efficiency measurement of selected Australian and other international ports using data envelopment analysis
by Tongzon, Jose
- 123-141 Estimation of saturation flow at signalised intersections of developing cities: a micro-simulation modelling approach
by Hossain, M.
- 143-156 An observed traffic pattern in long freeway queues
by Cassidy, M. J. & Mauch, Michael
- 157-176 Bus service optimisation with fuel saving objective and various financial constraints
by Site, Paolo Delle & Filippi, Francesco
2001, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 1-28 Activity-based disaggregate travel demand model system with activity schedules
by Bowman, J. L. & Ben-Akiva, M. E.
- 29-45 A multivariate cointegrating vector auto regressive model of freight transport demand: evidence from Indian railways
by Kulshreshtha, Mudit & Nag, Barnali & Kulshrestha, Mukul
- 47-72 Relationships between highway capacity and induced vehicle travel
by Noland, Robert B.
2000, Volume 34, Issue 8
- 587-605 Trucking industry perceptions of congestion problems and potential solutions in maritime intermodal operations in California
by Regan, Amelia C. & Golob, Thomas F.
- 607-624 Analysis of activity duration using the Puget sound transportation panel
by Yee, Julie L. & Niemeier, Debbie A.
- 625-643 A stated choice approach to developing multi-faceted models of activity behavior
by Wang, Donggen & Borgers, Aloys & Oppewal, Harmen & Timmermans, Harry
- 645-648 Driving Forces: The Automobile, Its Enemies and the Politics of Mobility, James A. Dunn, Jr. The Brookings Institution Press, 1775 Massachusetts Ave, NW, Washington, DC 20036-2188, USA, 1998, p. 230 + x. ISBN 0-8157-1964-7 (cloth), US$44.95; ISBN 0-8157-1963-9 (paper), US$18.95. http://www.brook.edu
by Pucher, John
- 648-651 Theoretical Foundations of Travel Choice Modeling, Tommy Gärling, Thomas Laitila, Kerstin Westin (Eds.); Elsevier Science B.V., P.O. Box 211, 1000 AE Amsterdam, Netherlands, 1998, 498 pp. + xii, ISBN 0-08-043062-7, US$122.50 (Available in North America from Elsevier Science, Inc., P.O. Box 945, Madison Square Station, New York, NY, 10160-0757, USA.). http://www.elsevier.com
by Kostyniuk, Lidia P.
- 651-654 Panels for Transportation Planning: Methods and Applications, Vol. 5: Transportation Research, Economics and Policy; Thomas F. Golob, Ryuichi Kitamura, Lyn Long (Eds.); Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1997, p. 387 + xxiii, ISBN 0-7923-9966-8, US$140.00. http://www.wkap.nl
by Tischer, Mary Lynn
- 654-657 Traffic and Transport Psychology: Theory and Application, Talib Rothengatter, Enrique Carbonell Vaya (Eds.); Elsevier Science, Ltd., The Boulevard, Langford Lane, Kidlington, Oxford 0X5 1GB, UK, 1997, 489 pp. + xiv, ISBN 0-08-042786-3, (Available in North America from Elsevier Science, Inc., 660 White Plains Road, Tarrytown, NY 10591-5153, USA.) US$105.50. http://www.elsevier.com
by Novaco, Raymond W.
- 657-658 Transport Policy (The International Library of Comparative Public Policy, No. 10), Kenneth J. Button and Roger Stough (Eds.); Edward Elgar Publishing, Ltd., 8 Lansdown Place, Cheltenham, Glos GL5O 2HU, UK, 1998, 679 pp.+ xx, ISBN 1-85898-618-4, US$240.00. http://www.e-elgar.co.uk
by Donovan, Craig Poulenez
- 658-659 Advanced Methods in Transportation Analysis. (Transportation Analysis), Lucio Bianco and Paolo Toth (Eds.); Springer, 1996, GmbH & Co KG. Tiergartenstrasse 17, D-69121, Heidelberg, Germany, p. 619 + xvi. ISBN 3-540-61118-5. US$157.00, http://www.springer-ny.com/
by Friesz, Terry L.
2000, Volume 34, Issue 7
- 497-514 A model to represent motorcycle behaviour at signalised intersections incorporating an amended first order macroscopic approach
by Powell, Mark
- 515-535 The influence of transport on industrial location choice: a stated preference experiment
by Leitham, Scott & McQuaid, Ronald W. & D. Nelson, John
- 537-564 Road test of a freeway model
by Hurdle, V. F. & Son, Bongsoo
- 565-584 Development of transitioned vertical curve II Sight distance
by Easa, Said M. & Hassan, Yasser
2000, Volume 34, Issue 6
- 407-436 Effects of alternative road pricing systems on network performance
by May, A. D. & Milne, D. S.
- 437-457 Delay-based passenger car equivalents for trucks at signalized intersections
by Benekohal, Rahim F. & Zhao, Weixiong
- 459-479 The implications of differential network flexibility for spatial structures
by Feitelson, Eran & Salomon, Ilan
- 481-496 Development of transitioned vertical curve I Properties
by Easa, Said M. & Hassan, Yasser
2000, Volume 34, Issue 5
- 307-308 Policy applications of travel behavior models
by Mahmassani, Hani S.
- 309-320 Household choices of car-use reduction measures
by Gärling, Tommy & Gärling, Anita & Johansson, Anders
- 321-338 Travel reduction strategies: intentions and outcomes
by Marshall, Stephen & Banister, David
- 339-351 An analysis of household vehicle holding durations considering intended holding durations
by Yamamoto, Toshiyuki & Kitamura, Ryuichi
- 353-373 Estimating demand for a cycle-way network
by Ortúzar, Juan de Dios & Iacobelli, Andrés & Valeze, Claudio
- 375-394 A model for integrated analysis of household location and travel choices
by Eliasson, Jonas & Mattsson, Lars-Göran
- 395-404 A behavioural choice model for the evaluation of railway supply and pricing policies
by Nuzzolo, Agostino & Crisalli, Umberto & Gangemi, Francesca
2000, Volume 34, Issue 4
- 223-242 Modeling employees' perceptions and proportional preferences of work locations: the regular workplace and telecommuting alternatives
by Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Bagley, Michael N.
- 243-260 Transferring insights into commuter behavior dynamics from laboratory experiments to field surveys
by Mahmassani, Hani S. & Jou, Rong-Chang
- 261-285 The effect of education programs on paratransit demand of people with disabilities
by Fitzgerald, James & Shaunesey, Donna & Stern, Steven
- 287-302 A deterministic approach to evaluating transport infrastructure at a terminus
by Powell, S. & Wong, H. Y.
2000, Volume 34, Issue 3
- 145-170 Maximum car ownership under constraints of road capacity and parking space
by Tam, M. L. & Lam, William H. K.
- 171-205 The future mobility of the world population
by Schafer, Andreas & Victor, David G.
- 207-222 Highway pricing and capacity choice in a road network under a build-operate-transfer scheme
by Yang, Hai & Meng, Qiang
2000, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 67-84 Scheduling and facility design for transit railcar maintenance
by Hall, Randolph W.
- 85-102 An exploratory hazard-based analysis of highway incident duration
by Nam, Doohee & Mannering, Fred
- 103-123 A model of speed profiles for traffic calmed roads
by Barbosa, Heloisa M. & Tight, Miles R. & May, Anthony D.
- 125-136 Comprehensive regional modeling for long-range planning: linking integrated urban models and geographic information systems
by Johnston, Robert A. & de la Barra, Tomas
- 137-144 Are the objective and solutions of dynamic user-equilibrium models always consistent?
by Lin, Wei-Hua & Lo, Hong K.
2000, Volume 34, Issue 1
- 1-22 A comprehensive daily activity-travel generation model system for workers
by Bhat, Chandra R. & Singh, Sujit K.
- 23-33 Spatial interaction between the truck flows through the Mexico-Texas border
by Garrido, Rodrigo A.
- 35-49 An aggregate capacity estimation model for the evaluation of railroad passing constructions
by Fransoo, Jan C. & Bertrand, J. Will M.
1999, Volume 33, Issue 7-8
- 493-503 Editorial
- 505-526 External costs of intercity truck freight transportation
by Forkenbrock, David J.
- 527-547 Discussion
- 549-574 The trouble with minimum parking requirements
by Shoup, Donald C.
- 575-599 Demand management as an element of transportation policy: using carrots and sticks to influence travel behavior
by Meyer, Michael D.
- 601-624 Secrets of success: assessing the large increases in transit ridership achieved by Houston and San Diego transit providers
by Kain, John F. & Liu, Zvi
- 625-654 Bicycling renaissance in North America?: Recent trends and alternative policies to promote bicycling
by Pucher, John & Komanoff, Charles & Schimek, Paul
- 655-669 Transformation of transport policy in Great Britain
by Goodwin, Phil
- 671-689 Urban mobility in the developing world
by Gakenheimer, Ralph
- 691-723 Patterns of automobile dependence in cities: an international overview of key physical and economic dimensions with some implications for urban policy
by Kenworthy, Jeffrey R. & Laube, Felix B.
1999, Volume 33, Issue 6
- 417-431 The effect of weather and climate on bicycle commuting
by Nankervis, Max
- 433-448 A novel traffic signal control formulation
by Lo, Hong K.
- 449-465 Stochastic freight flow patterns: implications for fleet optimization
by Hall, Randolph W.
1999, Volume 33, Issue 5
- 337-364 Fuzzy logic systems for transportation engineering: the state of the art
by Teodorovic, Dus[caron]an
- 365-379 Possible explanations of phase transitions in highway traffic
by Daganzo, C. F. & Cassidy, M. J. & Bertini, R. L.
- 381-399 An integrated model for estimating time-varying network origin-destination distributions
by Chang, Gang-Len & Tao, Xianding
- 401-415 A study of crowding effects at the Hong Kong light rail transit stations
by Lam, William H. K. & Cheung, Chung-Yu & Lam, C. F.
1999, Volume 33, Issue 3-4
- 161-186 Useful estimation procedures for critical gaps
by Brilon, Werner & Koenig, Ralph & Troutbeck, Rod J.
- 187-197 Implementing the maximum likelihood methodology to measure a driver's critical gap
by Tian, Zongzhong & Vandehey, Mark & Robinson, Bruce W. & Kittelson, Wayne & Kyte, Michael & Troutbeck, Rod & Brilon, Werner & Wu, Ning
- 199-216 Design policies for sight distance at stop-controlled intersections based on gap acceptance
by Harwood, Douglas W. & Mason, John M. & Brydia, Robert E.
- 217-236 Extensions of theoretical capacity models to account for special conditions
by Robinson, Bruce W. & Tian, Zongzhong & Kittelson, Wayne & Vandehey, Mark & Kyte, Michael & Brilon, Werner & Wu, Ning & Troutbeck, Rod
- 237-253 Delay to major street through vehicles at two-way stop-controlled intersections
by Bonneson, James A. & Fitts, Joel W.
- 255-274 Capacity of shared-short lanes at unsignalized intersections
by Wu, Ning
- 275-289 Capacity at unsignalized two-stage priority intersections
by Brilon, Werner & Wu, Ning
- 291-304 Limited priority merge at unsignalized intersections
by Troutbeck, Rod J. & Kako, Soichiro
- 305-312 A merging-giveway interaction model of cars in a merging section: a game theoretic analysis
by Kita, Hideyuki
- 313-335 A capacity model for all-way stop-controlled intersections based on stream interactions
by Kyte, Michael & List, George
1999, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 79-100 A stochastic modeling approach to dynamic prediction of section-wide inter-lane and intra-lane traffic variables using point detector data
by Sheu, Jiuh-Biing
- 101-138 Income's effect on car and vehicle ownership, worldwide: 1960-2015
by Dargay, Joyce & Gately, Dermot
- 139-155 Carpooling and congestion pricing in a multilane highway with high-occupancy-vehicle lanes
by Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun
1999, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 1-18 Socio-demographics, activity participation and travel behavior
by Lu, Xuedong & Pas, Eric I.
- 19-45 Simulated annealing for the multi-objective aircrew rostering problem
by Lucic, Panta & Teodorovic, Dusan
- 47-61 Capacity estimation of traffic circles under mixed traffic conditions using micro-simulation technique
by Hossain, M.
1998, Volume 32, Issue 8
- 563-583 Bus Priority Using pre-signals
by Wu, Jianping & Hounsell, Nick
- 585-598 Dynamic routing-and-inventory problems: a review
by Baita, Flavio & Ukovich, Walter & Pesenti, Raffaele & Favaretto, Daniela
- 599-606 A procedure for estimating transit subsidization requirements for developing countries
by Osula, Douglas O. A.
- 607-620 Comparing static and dynamic threshold based control strategies
by Rossetti, Manuel D. & Turitto, Timothy
- 621-626 Book Review
- 627-628 Book Review
- 628-629 Book Review
- 629-632 Book Review
- 633-633 Book Review
- 634-636 Book Review
- 636-638 Book Review
- 638-640 Book Review
- 640-641 Book Review
- 642-642 Book Review
- 643-644 Book Review
- 644-645 Book Review
1998, Volume 32, Issue 7
- 479-493 A combined traveler behavior and system performance model with advanced traveler information systems
by Al-Deek, Haitham M. & Khattak, Asad J. & Thananjeyan, Paramsothy
- 495-507 Accommodating variations in responsiveness to level-of-service measures in travel mode choice modeling
by Bhat, Chandra R.
- 509-527 The impact of driver and flow variability on capacity estimates of permissive movements
by Velan, Shane & Aerde, Michel Van
- 529-538 Excess or wasteful commuting in a selection of British cities
by Frost, Martin & Linneker, Brian & Spence, Nigel
- 539-545 A capacity paradox in network design and how to avoid it
by Yang, Hai & Bell, Michael G. H.
- 547-561 Adaptive ship routing through stochastic ocean currents: general formulations and empirical results
by Lo, Hong K. & McCord, Mark R.
1998, Volume 32, Issue 6
- 393-405 Considering build-later for major transit investments
by Chu, Xuehao & Polzin, Steven E.
- 407-422 Cost competitiveness of major airlines: an international comparison
by Oum, Tae Hoon & Yu, Chunyan
- 423-436 Service unreliability and bus subsidy
by Tisato, Peter
- 437-454 Optimizing gate assignments at airport terminals
by Haghani, Ali & Chen, Min-Ching
- 455-477 The global demand for motorized mobility
by Schafer, Andreas
1998, Volume 32, Issue 5
- 311-322 Modeling the endogeneity of lane-mean speeds and lane-speed deviations: a structural equations approach
by Shankar, Venkataraman & Mannering, Fred
- 323-329 Some remarks on macroscopic traffic flow modelling
by Papageorgiou, Markos
- 331-343 Evaluation of travel demand measures and programs: a data envelopment analysis approach
by Nozick, Linda K. & Borderas, Hector & Meyburg, Arnim H.
- 345-357 Mixed modelling of interurban trips by coach and train
by de Dios Ortuzar, Juan & Iacobelli, Andres
- 359-375 Operating subsidies and performance in public transit: an empirical study
by Karlaftis, Matt G. & McCarthy, Patrick
- 377-391 Economics of coal log pipeline for transporting coal
by Liu, Henry & Noble, James S. & Wu, Jianping & Zuniga, Robert
1998, Volume 32, Issue 4
- 231-245 The impact of new urban public transport systems: will the expectations be met?
by Mackett, Roger L. & Edwards, Marion
- 247-260 Modelling the impacts of reducing non-motorised traffic in urban corridors of developing cities
by Hossain, Moazzem & Mcdonald, M.
- 261-269 Assessing the relative efficiency of aircraft maintenance technologies: an application of data envelopment analysis
by Peck, Milo W. & Scheraga, Carl A. & Boisjoly, Russell P.
- 271-278 An observational study of the network-level traffic variables
by Amini, Behnam & Shahi, Jalil & Ardekani, Siamak A.
- 279-295 Predicting on-time performance in scheduled railroad operations: methodology and application to train scheduling
by Hallowell, Susan F. & Harker, Patrick T.
- 297-310 Capacity planning for toll roadways incorporating consumer wait time costs
by Boronico, Jess S. & Siegel, Philip H.
1998, Volume 32, Issue 3
- 159-170 A Parking Search Model
by Thompson, Russell G. & Richardson, Anthony J.
- 171-181 Psychological resistance against attempts to reduce private car use
by Tertoolen, Gerard & van Kreveld, Dik & Verstraten, Ben
- 183-195 The effects of economic restructuring on China's system for financing transport infrastructure
by Hayashi, Yoshitsugu & Yang, Zhongzhen & Osman, Omar