Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice
May 2009, Volume 43, Issue 4
- 349-359 Decision-making for light rail
by De Bruijn, Hans & Veeneman, Wijnand
- 360-373 Examination of relationships between urban form, household activities, and time allocation in the Atlanta Metropolitan Region
by Lee, Yuhwa & Washington, Simon & Frank, Lawrence D.
- 374-385 Could you also have made this trip by another mode? An investigation of perceived travel possibilities of car and train travellers on the main travel corridors to the city of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
by Van Exel, N.J.A. & Rietveld, P.
- 386-400 Modeling activity conflict resolution strategies using scheduling process data
by Auld, Joshua & Mohammadian, Abolfazl (Kouros) & Doherty, Sean T.
- 401-419 A methodological framework for the study of residential location and travel-to-work mode choice under central and suburban employment destination patterns
by Vega, Amaya & Reynolds-Feighan, Aisling
- 420-429 Demand forecasting of diesel passenger car considering consumer preference and government regulation in South Korea
by Lee, Jongsu & Cho, Youngsang
- 430-444 Socio-demographic and built environment influences on the odds of being overweight or obese: The Atlanta experience
by Bodea, Tudor D. & Garrow, Laurie A. & Meyer, Michael D. & Ross, Catherine L.
- 445-467 Optimal tolls for multi-class traffic: Analytical formulations and policy implications
by Holgun-Veras, Jos & Cetin, Mecit
- 468-480 A cost-benefit analysis of the Stockholm congestion charging system
by Eliasson, Jonas
March 2009, Volume 43, Issue 3
- 237-239 Introduction
by Eliasson, Jonas & Hultkrantz, Lars & Rosqvist, Lena Smidfelt
- 240-250 The Stockholm congestion - charging trial 2006: Overview of effects
by Eliasson, Jonas & Hultkrantz, Lars & Nerhagen, Lena & Rosqvist, Lena Smidfelt
- 251-257 Building legitimacy for risky policies: The cost of avoiding conflict in Stockholm
by Isaksson, Karolina & Richardson, Tim
- 258-268 Framing the role of Decision Support in the case of Stockholm Congestion Charging Trial
by Gudmundsson, Henrik & Ericsson, Eva & Hugosson, Muriel Beser & Rosqvist, Lena Smidfelt
- 269-282 The development of public attitudes towards the Stockholm congestion trial
by Winslott-Hiselius, Lena & Brundell-Freij, Karin & Vagland, Asa & Byström, Camilla
- 283-296 Behavioral adjustments and equity effects of congestion pricing: Analysis of morning commutes during the Stockholm Trial
by Karlström, Anders & Franklin, Joel P.
- 297-305 The role of public transport for feasibility and acceptability of congestion charging - The case of Stockholm
by Kottenhoff, Karl & Brundell Freij, Karin
- 306-309 Congestion charges and retail revenues: Results from the Stockholm road pricing trial
by Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Rudholm, Niklas & Rämme, Ulf
February 2009, Volume 43, Issue 2
- 105-116 Gravity model estimation with proxy variables and the impact of endogeneity on transportation planning
by de Grange, Louis & Troncoso, Rodrigo & Ibeas, Angel & González, Felipe
- 117-126 Revealing the extent of process heterogeneity in choice analysis: An empirical assessment
by Puckett, Sean M. & Hensher, David A.
- 127-135 The Northwest Passage: A simulation
by Somanathan, Saran & Flynn, Peter & Szymanski, Jozef
- 136-149 Access to railway stations and its potential in increasing rail use
by Brons, Martijn & Givoni, Moshe & Rietveld, Piet
- 150-169 Decision support for risk assessment of mid-air collisions via population-based measures
by Fulton, Neale L. & Westcott, Mark & Emery, Stephen
- 170-179 Dominance among alternatives in random utility models
by Cascetta, Ennio & Papola, Andrea
- 180-196 Neighborhoods, cars, and commuting in New York City: A discrete choice approach
by Salon, Deborah
- 197-208 Characterizing European high speed train stations using intermodal time and entropy metrics
by Tapiador, Francisco J. & Burckhart, Kerstin & Martí-Henneberg, Jordi
- 209-218 Do organized leisure activities for children encourage car-use?
by Hjorthol, Randi & Fyhri, Aslak
- 219-229 Regulating concessions of toll motorways: An empirical study on fixed vs. variable term contracts
by Albalate, Daniel & Bel, Germà
- 230-234 A comment on W. Wei and M. Hansen's benefit estimation in "An aggregate demand model for air passenger traffic in the hub-and-spoke network"
by Beuthe, Michel
- 235-236 Authors' response to Beuthe's comment on "An aggregate demand model for air passenger traffic in the hub-and-spoke network"
by Hansen, Mark & Wei, Wenbin
December 2008, Volume 42, Issue 10
- 1251-1273 Transit network design and scheduling: A global review
by Guihaire, Valérie & Hao, Jin-Kao
- 1274-1282 Passengers' willingness to pay for airport ground access time savings
by Tsamboulas, Dimitrios A. & Nikoleris, Anastasios
- 1283-1294 Assessing the technical efficiency, service effectiveness, and technical effectiveness of the world's railways through NDEA analysis
by Yu, Ming-Miin
- 1295-1301 Delivering trusting partnerships for route bus services: A Melbourne case study
by Stanley, John & Hensher, David A.
- 1302-1313 The origin of California's zero emission vehicle mandate
by Collantes, Gustavo & Sperling, Daniel
- 1314-1325 Simulating pedestrian movements at signalized crosswalks in Hong Kong
by Lee, Jodie Y.S. & Lam, William H.K.
- 1326-1339 An assessment of the performance of the European long intermodal freight trains (LIFTS)
by Janic, Milan
- 1340-1358 Real-time freeway traffic state estimation based on extended Kalman filter: Adaptive capabilities and real data testing
by Wang, Yibing & Papageorgiou, Markos & Messmer, Albert
November 2008, Volume 42, Issue 9
- 1141-1142 Competition and ownership in land passenger transport: New directions
by Hensher, David A. & Stanley, John
- 1143-1151 Transacting under a performance-based contract: The role of negotiation and competitive tendering
by Hensher, David A. & Stanley, John
- 1152-1162 Competitive tendering in The Netherlands: Central planning vs. functional specifications
by van de Velde, Didier & Veeneman, Wijnand & Lutje Schipholt, Lars
- 1163-1175 The South African experience with negotiated versus competitively tendered bus contracts
by Walters, Jackie & Cloete, D.
- 1176-1182 Provision of public transport under conflicting regulatory regimes
by Vickerman, Roger
- 1183-1194 Bus transport: Is there a regulatory cycle?
by Gwilliam, Ken
- 1195-1207 Revenue management in railway operations: A study of the Rajdhani Express, Indian Railways
by Bharill, Rohit & Rangaraj, Narayan
- 1208-1219 Automobile use within selected island states
by Enoch, Marcus P. & Warren, James P.
- 1220-1230 Optimal urban transport pricing in the presence of congestion, economies of density and costly public funds
by Proost, Stef & Dender, Kurt Van
- 1231-1237 An evaluation of fuzzy transportation underwriting systematic risk
by Lai, Li-Hua
- 1238-1250 The impact of governance development models on urban rail efficiency
by Jain, Priyanka & Cullinane, Sharon & Cullinane, Kevin
October 2008, Volume 42, Issue 8
- 1043-1055 A systematic decision criterion for the elimination of useless overpasses
by Sohn, Keemin
- 1056-1063 Economic analysis of the Spanish port sector reform during the 1990s
by Castillo-Manzano, José I. & López-Valpuesta, Lourdes & Pérez, Javier J.
- 1064-1073 Taxi owners' buying preferences of hybrid-electric vehicles and their implications for emissions in New York City
by Gao, H. Oliver & Kitirattragarn, Vincent
- 1074-1085 Optimization of inspection and maintenance decisions for infrastructure facilities under performance model uncertainty: A quasi-Bayes approach
by Durango-Cohen, Pablo L. & Madanat, Samer M.
- 1086-1097 Economies of scale in bus transit service in the USA: How does cost efficiency vary by agency size and level of contracting?
by Iseki, Hiroyuki
- 1098-1108 The costs of urban congestion: Estimation of welfare losses arising from congestion on cross-town link roads
by Bilbao-Ubillos, Javier
- 1109-1116 Business travel and mobile workers
by Aguilera, Anne
- 1117-1128 Acceptability of single and combined transport policy measures: The importance of environmental and policy specific beliefs
by Eriksson, Louise & Garvill, Jörgen & Nordlund, Annika M.
- 1129-1139 Research on bicycle conversion factors
by Wang, Dianhai & Feng, Tianjun & Liang, Chunyan
August 2008, Volume 42, Issue 7
- 951-972 Demand responsive urban public transport system design: Methodology and application
by Enrique Fernández L., J. & de Cea Ch., Joaquin & Malbran, R. Henry
- 973-993 Distance and time in intermodal goods transport networks in Europe: A generic approach
by Kreutzberger, Ekki D.
- 994-1007 Distributional effects of road pricing: Assessment of nine scenarios for Paris
by Bureau, Benjamin & Glachant, Matthieu
- 1008-1030 Deconstructing development density: Quality, quantity and price effects on household non-work travel
by Chatman, Daniel G.
- 1031-1042 Assessing systematic sources of variation in public transport elasticities: Some comparative warnings
by Hensher, David A.
July 2008, Volume 42, Issue 6
- 857-873 Queuing simulation of roadside survey station: Blocked traffic lane
by Songchitruksa, Praprut & Hard, Edwin N.
- 874-882 Incorporating transport energy into urban planning
by Saunders, Michael J. & Kuhnimhof, Tobias & Chlond, Bastian & da Silva, Antonio Nelson Rodrigues
- 883-894 Impact assessment of satellite centre-based telecommuting on travel and air quality in developing countries by exploring the link between travel behaviour and urban form
by Dissanayake, Dilum & Morikawa, Takayuki
- 895-900 Child transport practices and perceived barriers in active commuting to school
by Yeung, Jennifer & Wearing, Scott & Hills, Andrew P.
- 901-909 The effect of transportation policies on energy consumption and greenhouse gas emission from urban passenger transportation
by Poudenx, Pascal
- 910-921 Evaluating the competitiveness of container ports in Korea and China
by Yeo, Gi-Tae & Roe, Michael & Dinwoodie, John
- 922-934 Implementing a multi-vehicle multi-route spatial decision support system for efficient trash collection in Portugal
by Santos, Luis & Coutinho-Rodrigues, João & Current, John R.
- 935-950 The effects of privatization on return to the dollar: A case study on technical efficiency, and price distortions of Taiwan's intercity bus services
by Yu, Ming-Miin & Fan, Chih-Ku
June 2008, Volume 42, Issue 5
- 751-761 Examining the behaviour of visitor arrivals to Australia from 28 different countries
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar
- 762-773 Regulation in a context of limited competition: A port case
by Defilippi, Enzo & Flor, Lincoln
- 774-783 Dynamic commuter departure time choice under uncertainty
by Jou, Rong-Chang & Kitamura, Ryuichi & Weng, Mei-Chuan & Chen, Chih-Cheng
- 784-798 Assessing predation in airline markets with low-fare competition
by Gorin, Thomas & Belobaba, Peter
- 799-810 System architecture of a decision support system for freeway incident management in Republic of Korea
by Akhtar Ali Shah, S. & Kim, Hojung & Baek, Seungkirl & Chang, Hyunho & Ahn, Byung Ha
- 811-817 Explaining crashes at intersections with red light cameras: A note
by Obeng, Kofi & Burkey, Mark
- 818-832 Technical change and productivity growth in airports: A case study
by Barros, Carlos Pestana
- 833-841 Poverty, policy, and public transportation
by Sanchez, Thomas W.
- 842-856 The optimal location and road pricing for an elevated road in a corridor
by Chu, Chih-Peng & Tsai, Jyh-Fa
May 2008, Volume 42, Issue 4
- 563-576 The impact of public transport policy on the viability and sustainability of mass railway transit - The Hong Kong experience
by Tang, Siman & Lo, Hong K.
- 577-590 Valuation of travel time and departure time choice in the presence of time-of-day pricing
by Ozbay, Kaan & Yanmaz-Tuzel, Ozlem
- 591-609 Accelerating Moving Walkway: A review of the characteristics and potential application
by Kusumaningtyas, Indraswari & Lodewijks, Gabriel
- 610-619 The capacity analysis of the check-in unit of Antalya Airport using the fuzzy logic method
by KIyIldI, R. Koray & Karasahin, M.
- 620-628 The propensity for motorists to walk for short trips: Evidence from West Edinburgh
by Ryley, Timothy John
- 629-645 Stated preference analysis of a new very light jet based on-demand air service
by Peeta, Srinivas & Paz, Alexander & DeLaurentis, Dan
- 646-658 Assessment of vehicle emissions projections in Madrid (Spain) from 2004 to 2012 considering several control strategies
by Lumbreras, J. & Valdés, M. & Borge, R. & Rodriguez, M.E.
- 659-672 A revenue-neutral tax reform to increase demand for public transport services
by Barros, Carlos Pestana & Prieto-Rodriguez, Juan
- 673-695 An empirical model of low-cost carrier entry
by Oliveira, Alessandro V.M.
- 696-708 The effect of mergers on efficiency and productivity of public transport services
by Odeck, James
- 709-717 Investigating structural relationships between service quality, perceived value, satisfaction, and behavioral intentions for air passengers: Evidence from Taiwan
by Chen, Ching-Fu
- 718-737 A simulation study of demand responsive transit system design
by Quadrifoglio, Luca & Dessouky, Maged M. & Ordóñez, Fernando
- 738-749 Forecasting the effects of road user charge by stochastic agent-based modelling
by Takama, Takeshi & Preston, John
March 2008, Volume 42, Issue 3
- 427-444 Dynamics of clustered employment growth and its impacts on commuting patterns in rapidly developing cities
by Alpkokin, Pelin & Cheung, Charles & Black, John & Hayashi, Yoshitsugu
- 445-454 Efficiency analysis of public transport systems: Lessons for institutional planning
by Sampaio, Breno Ramos & Neto, Oswaldo Lima & Sampaio, Yony
- 455-474 Making the "primary utility of travel" concept operational: A measurement model for the assessment of the intrinsic utility of reported trips
by Diana, Marco
- 475-486 How to obtain a healthy journey to school
by Jensen, Søren Underlien
- 487-502 User charges for the railway infrastructure in Bulgaria
by Nikolova, Christina
- 503-523 Factors influencing productivity and operating cost of demand responsive transit
by Palmer, Kurt & Dessouky, Maged & Zhou, Zhiqiang
- 524-544 Commuting time stability: A test of a co-location hypothesis
by Kim, Chansung
- 545-562 Long- and short-term dynamics in activity scheduling: A structural equations approach
by Roorda, Matthew J. & Ruiz, Tomás
February 2008, Volume 42, Issue 2
- 279-295 Significant characteristics of the urban rail renaissance in the United States: A discriminant analysis
by Lane, Bradley W.
- 296-306 The relationship between urban form and station boardings for Bogotá's BRT
by Estupiñán, Nicolás & Rodriguez, Daniel A.
- 307-320 Exploring the vehicle dependence behind mode choice: Evidence of motorcycle dependence in Taipei
by Chang, Hsin-Li & Wu, Shun-Cheng
- 321-329 The effects of ignoring inefficiency in the analysis of production: The case of cargo handling in Spanish ports
by Diaz-Hernández, Juan José & Martinez-Budria, Eduardo & Jara-Diaz, Sergio
- 330-346 Overall level of service measures for airport passenger terminals
by Correia, Anderson R. & Wirasinghe, S.C. & de Barros, Alexandre G.
- 347-359 Changing the duration of activities in resolving scheduling conflicts
by Ruiz, Tomás & Timmermans, Harry
- 360-375 Validation of TASHA: A 24-h activity scheduling microsimulation model
by Roorda, Matthew J. & Miller, Eric J. & Habib, Khandker M.N.
- 376-391 Time-dependent transport network improvement and tolling strategies
by Szeto, W.Y. & Lo, Hong K.
- 392-413 Necessary conditions for off-hour deliveries and the effectiveness of urban freight road pricing and alternative financial policies in competitive markets
by Holgin-Veras, José
- 414-426 Nothing focuses the mind on productivity quite like the fear of liquidation: Changes in airline productivity in the United States, 2000-2004
by Greer, Mark R.
January 2008, Volume 42, Issue 1
- 1-14 Evaluating the public investment mix in US freight transportation infrastructure
by Gorman, Michael F.
- 15-27 The use of stated preference techniques to model modal choices on interurban trips in Ireland
by Ahern, Aoife A. & Tapley, Nigel
- 28-47 Toll optimisation on river crossings serving large cities
by Hyman, G. & Mayhew, L.
- 48-66 Measuring the quality of service for passengers on the hellenic railways
by Nathanail, Eftihia
- 67-76 Influence of vehicle occupancy on the valuation of car driver's travel time savings: Identifying important behavioural segments
by Hensher, David A.
- 77-94 Travel demand elasticities and users attitudes: A case study of Norwegian toll projects
by Odeck, James & Bråthen, Svein
- 95-115 Structural changes in commuters' daily travel: The case of auto and transit commuters in the Osaka metropolitan area of Japan, 1980-2000
by Susilo, Yusak O. & Kitamura, Ryuichi
- 116-124 Psychological effects of travel behavior on preference of residential location choice
by Choocharukul, Kasem & Van, Hong Tan & Fujii, Satoshi
- 125-139 Urban transportation and equity: A case study of Beijing and Karachi
by Ahmed, Qureshi Intikhab & Lu, Huapu & Ye, Shi
- 140-154 EMBLEM2: An empirically based large scale evacuation time estimate model
by Lindell, Michael K.
- 155-172 Auctioning concessions for private roads
by Ubbels, Barry & Verhoef, Erik T.
- 173-186 Travel time estimation based on piecewise truncated quadratic speed trajectory
by Sun, Lu & Yang, Jun & Mahmassani, Hani
- 187-202 Changes in the structure of car ownership in Spain
by Matas, Anna & Raymond, Josep-LLuis
- 203-226 Airport capacity vs. demand: Mismatch or mismanagement?
by Madas, Michael A. & Zografos, Konstantinos G.
- 227-242 Customer segmentation revisited: The case of the airline industry
by Teichert, Thorsten & Shehu, Edlira & von Wartburg, Iwan
- 243-257 Reforms and infrastructure efficiency in Spain's container ports
by González, MarIÂ´a Manuela & Trujillo, Lourdes
- 258-277 Travel time unreliability on freeways: Why measures based on variance tell only half the story
by van Lint, J.W.C. & van Zuylen, Henk J. & Tu, H.
December 2007, Volume 41, Issue 10
- 891-898 Some lessons from the LRT in Tunis and the transferability of experience
by Godard, Xavier
- 899-912 Understanding suburban travel demand: Flexible modelling with revealed and stated choice data
by Espino, Raquel & de Dios Ortúzar, Juan & Román, Concepción
- 913-933 Capturing tour mode and activity choice interdependencies: A co-evolutionary logit modelling approach
by Krygsman, Stephan & Arentze, Theo & Timmermans, Harry
- 934-948 Volatility of car ownership, commuting mode and time in the UK
by Dargay, Joyce & Hanly, Mark
- 949-960 The effect of prices and income on car travel in the UK
by Dargay, Joyce
- 961-981 An analysis of public bus transit performance in Indian cities
by Badami, Madhav G. & Haider, Murtaza
- 982-1003 Do motor-vehicle users in the US pay their way?
by Delucchi, Mark A.
- 1004-1020 Household type and structure, time-use pattern, and trip-chaining behavior
by Lee, Yuhwa & Hickman, Mark & Washington, Simon
- 1021-1035 Meta-analysis of public transport demand
by Holmgren, Johan
- 1036-1037 Designing signal-controlled junctions for group-based operation - Some small corrections to a paper by J.P. Silcock
by Allsop, Richard E.
November 2007, Volume 41, Issue 9
- 787-787 Selected papers on applications of discrete choice models presented at the European Regional Science conference, Amsterdam, August 2005
by Hess, Stephane & Polak, John W.
- 788-801 Practical modelling of trip re-scheduling under congested conditions
by Bates, John
- 802-826 On the development of time period and mode choice models for use in large scale modelling forecasting systems
by Hess, Stephane & Daly, Andrew & Rohr, Charlene & Hyman, Geoff
- 827-841 Modelling the joint choice of activity timing and duration
by Ettema, Dick & Bastin, Fabian & Polak, John & Ashiru, Olu
- 842-856 Using nonparametrics to specify a model to measure the value of travel time
by Fosgerau, Mogens
- 857-873 Two-dimensionally constrained disaggregate trip generation, distribution and mode choice model: Theory and application for a Swiss national model
by Vrtic, M. & Fröhlich, P. & Schüssler, N. & Axhausen, K.W. & Lohse, D. & Schiller, C. & Teichert, H.
- 874-889 The logsum as an evaluation measure: Review of the literature and new results
by de Jong, Gerard & Daly, Andrew & Pieters, Marits & van der Hoorn, Toon
October 2007, Volume 41, Issue 8
- 715-733 Assessment of a transport policy potential for intermodal mode shift on a European scale
by Tsamboulas, Dimitrios & Vrenken, Huub & Lekka, Anna-Maria
- 734-749 Measuring marginal congestion costs of urban transportation: Do networks matter?
by Safirova, Elena & Gillingham, Kenneth & Houde, Sébastien
- 750-767 Distributed surveillance on freeways emphasizing incident detection and verification
by Coifman, Benjamin A. & Mallika, Ramachandran
- 768-786 Alternative methods for estimating full marginal costs of highway transportation
by Ozbay, Kaan & Bartin, Bekir & Yanmaz-Tuzel, Ozlem & Berechman, Joseph
August 2007, Volume 41, Issue 7
- 611-614 Success and failure of travel demand management: Is congestion charging the way forward?
by Saleh, Wafaa
- 615-626 Congestion and variable user charging as an effective travel demand management instrument
by Hensher, David A. & Puckett, Sean M.
- 627-643 A theory and implications on dynamic marginal cost
by Kuwahara, Masao
- 644-654 Tolling traffic links under stochastic assignment: Modelling the relationship between the number and price level of tolled links and optimal traffic flows
by Stewart, Kathryn
- 655-671 Efficiency and equity comparison of cordon- and area-based road pricing schemes using a trip-chain equilibrium model
by Maruyama, Takuya & Sumalee, Agachai
- 672-683 Responses to complex pricing signals: Theory, evidence and implications for road pricing
by Bonsall, Peter & Shires, Jeremy & Maule, John & Matthews, Bryan & Beale, Jo
- 684-690 Analysis of tourist behaviour based on the tracking data collected using a mobile communication instrument
by Asakura, Yasuo & Iryo, Takamasa
- 691-702 Investigation and analysis of evidence of asymmetric churn in travel demand models
by Saleh, Wafaa & Farrell, Séona
- 703-713 Impact of congestion charging on the transit market: An inter-modal equilibrium model
by Wichiensin, Muanmas & Bell, Michael G.H. & Yang, Hai
July 2007, Volume 41, Issue 6
- 489-501 Dynamic at-stop real-time information displays for public transport: effects on customers
by Dziekan, Katrin & Kottenhoff, Karl
- 502-510 An assessment of the benefits of the walking school bus in Christchurch, New Zealand
by Kingham, Simon & Ussher, Shannon
- 511-522 Analysis of light rail rider travel behavior: Impacts of individual, built environment, and crime characteristics on transit access
by Kim, Sungyop & Ulfarsson, Gudmundur F. & Todd Hennessy, J.
- 523-536 The European freight railway system as a hub-and-spoke network
by Jeong, Seung-Ju & Lee, Chi-Guhn & Bookbinder, James H.
- 537-558 Analysis of regulation and policy of private toll roads in a build-operate-transfer scheme under demand uncertainty
by Chen, Anthony & Subprasom, Kitti
- 559-567 Vision Zero - Is it irrational?
by Rosencrantz, Holger & Edvardsson, Karin & Hansson, Sven Ove
- 568-586 The use of patent analysis in assessing ITS innovations: US, Europe and Japan
by Wu, Yen-Chun Jim & Lee, Pi-Ju
- 587-596 Exploratory analysis of motorcycle holding time heterogeneity using a split-population duration model
by Chang, Hsin-Li & Yeh, Tsu-Hurng
- 597-609 Transport and the location of foreign logistics firms: The Chinese experience
by Hong, Junjie
June 2007, Volume 41, Issue 5
- 365-366 Bridging Research and Practice: A Synthesis of Best Practices in Travel Demand Modeling
by Niemeier, Deb & Mannering, Fred
- 367-381 Household travel surveys: Where are we going?
by Stopher, Peter R. & Greaves, Stephen P.
- 382-410 Incorporating land use in metropolitan transportation planning
by Waddell, Paul & Ulfarsson, Gudmundur F. & Franklin, Joel P. & Lobb, John
- 411-427 Evaluation of transfer methods for spatial travel demand models
by Karasmaa, Nina
- 428-443 Development of commuter and non-commuter mode choice models for the assessment of new public transport infrastructure projects: A case study
by Hensher, David A. & Rose, John M.
- 444-463 Real-time tracking of activity scheduling/schedule execution within a unified data collection framework
by Zhou, Jianyu (Jack) & Golledge, Reginald
- 464-488 Synthesis of first practices and operational research approaches in activity-based travel demand modeling
by Davidson, William & Donnelly, Robert & Vovsha, Peter & Freedman, Joel & Ruegg, Steve & Hicks, Jim & Castiglione, Joe & Picado, Rosella
May 2007, Volume 41, Issue 4
- 287-301 Trails, lanes, or traffic: Valuing bicycle facilities with an adaptive stated preference survey
by Tilahun, Nebiyou Y. & Levinson, David M. & Krizek, Kevin J.
- 302-312 Contemplating cycling to work: Attitudes and perceptions in different stages of change
by Gatersleben, Birgitta & Appleton, Katherine M.
- 313-325 Incorporating aggregate behavior in an individual's discrete choice: An application to analyzing illegal bicycle parking behavior
by Fukuda, Daisuke & Morichi, Shigeru
- 326-338 Promoting bike-and-ride: The Dutch experience
by Martens, Karel
- 339-350 Factors influencing the propensity to cycle to work
by Wardman, Mark & Tight, Miles & Page, Matthew
- 351-364 Travel behaviour change impacts of a major ride to work day event
by Rose, Geoff & Marfurt, Heidi
March 2007, Volume 41, Issue 3
- 205-219 Modelling car ownership in Great Britain
by Whelan, Gerard
- 220-232 Increasing the accuracy of trip rate information from passive multi-day GPS travel datasets: Automatic trip end identification issues
by Du, Jianhe & Aultman-Hall, Lisa
- 233-248 Modal talk: Discourse analysis of how people talk about bus and car travel
by Guiver, J.W.
- 249-266 Railway traffic disturbance management--An experimental analysis of disturbance complexity, management objectives and limitations in planning horizon
by Törnquist, Johanna
- 267-279 Driving with intelligent speed adaptation: Final results of the Belgian ISA-trial
by Vlassenroot, Sven & Broekx, Steven & Mol, Johan De & Panis, Luc Int & Brijs, Tom & Wets, Geert
- 280-285 Goods transport in large European cities: Difficult to organize, difficult to modernize
by Dablanc, Laetitia
February 2007, Volume 41, Issue 2
- 121-124 The interaction between ICT and human activity-travel behavior
by Kwan, Mei-Po & Dijst, Martin & Schwanen, Tim
- 125-141 Shopping online and/or in-store? A structural equation model of the relationships between e-shopping and in-store shopping
by Farag, Sendy & Schwanen, Tim & Dijst, Martin & Faber, Jan
- 142-160 Substitution between working at home and out-of-home: The role of ICT and commuting costs
by de Graaff, Thomas & Rietveld, Piet
- 161-175 Introducing multitasking to the study of travel and ICT: Examining its extent and assessing its potential importance
by Kenyon, Susan & Lyons, Glenn
- 176-189 The impacts of E-retail on the choice of shopping trips and delivery: Some preliminary findings
by Rotem-Mindali, Orit & Salomon, Ilan
- 190-204 The changing allocation of activities in space and time by the use of ICT--"Fragmentation" as a new concept and empirical results
by Lenz, Barbara & Nobis, Claudia
January 2007, Volume 41, Issue 1
- 4-18 Telecommunications and travel demand and supply: Aggregate structural equation models for the US
by Choo, Sangho & Mokhtarian, Patricia L.
- 19-40 Transit competitiveness in polycentric metropolitan regions
by Casello, Jeffrey M.
- 41-48 Reactance or acceptance? Reactions towards the introduction of road pricing
by Schade, J. & Baum, M.
- 49-55 Inferring price elasticities of car use and moral costs of driving without a licence
by Jørgensen, Finn & Dargay, Joyce
- 56-68 Impacts, management and functional planning criterion of forest road network system in Turkey
by Demir, Murat
- 69-79 The relative influence of urban form on a child's travel mode to school
by McMillan, Tracy E.
- 80-97 An integrated transportation decision support system for transportation policy decisions: The case of Turkey
by Ülengin, Füsun & Önsel, Sule & Ilker Topçu, Y. & Aktas, Emel & Kabak, Özgür
- 98-106 Performance, importance and user disgruntlement: A six-step method for measuring satisfaction with travel modes
by Stradling, Stephen G. & Anable, Jillian & Carreno, Michael
- 107-120 The use of travel time by rail passengers in Great Britain
by Lyons, Glenn & Jain, Juliet & Holley, David