Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice
2009, Volume 43, Issue 4
- 420-429 Demand forecasting of diesel passenger car considering consumer preference and government regulation in South Korea
by Lee, Jongsu & Cho, Youngsang
- 430-444 Socio-demographic and built environment influences on the odds of being overweight or obese: The Atlanta experience
by Bodea, Tudor D. & Garrow, Laurie A. & Meyer, Michael D. & Ross, Catherine L.
- 445-467 Optimal tolls for multi-class traffic: Analytical formulations and policy implications
by Holgun-Veras, Jos & Cetin, Mecit
- 468-480 A cost-benefit analysis of the Stockholm congestion charging system
by Eliasson, Jonas
2009, Volume 43, Issue 3
- 237-239 Introduction
by Eliasson, Jonas & Hultkrantz, Lars & Rosqvist, Lena Smidfelt
- 240-250 The Stockholm congestion - charging trial 2006: Overview of effects
by Eliasson, Jonas & Hultkrantz, Lars & Nerhagen, Lena & Rosqvist, Lena Smidfelt
- 251-257 Building legitimacy for risky policies: The cost of avoiding conflict in Stockholm
by Isaksson, Karolina & Richardson, Tim
- 258-268 Framing the role of Decision Support in the case of Stockholm Congestion Charging Trial
by Gudmundsson, Henrik & Ericsson, Eva & Hugosson, Muriel Beser & Rosqvist, Lena Smidfelt
- 269-282 The development of public attitudes towards the Stockholm congestion trial
by Winslott-Hiselius, Lena & Brundell-Freij, Karin & Vagland, Asa & Byström, Camilla
- 283-296 Behavioral adjustments and equity effects of congestion pricing: Analysis of morning commutes during the Stockholm Trial
by Karlström, Anders & Franklin, Joel P.
- 297-305 The role of public transport for feasibility and acceptability of congestion charging - The case of Stockholm
by Kottenhoff, Karl & Brundell Freij, Karin
- 306-309 Congestion charges and retail revenues: Results from the Stockholm road pricing trial
by Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Rudholm, Niklas & Rämme, Ulf
2009, Volume 43, Issue 2
- 105-116 Gravity model estimation with proxy variables and the impact of endogeneity on transportation planning
by de Grange, Louis & Troncoso, Rodrigo & Ibeas, Angel & González, Felipe
- 117-126 Revealing the extent of process heterogeneity in choice analysis: An empirical assessment
by Puckett, Sean M. & Hensher, David A.
- 127-135 The Northwest Passage: A simulation
by Somanathan, Saran & Flynn, Peter & Szymanski, Jozef
- 136-149 Access to railway stations and its potential in increasing rail use
by Brons, Martijn & Givoni, Moshe & Rietveld, Piet
- 150-169 Decision support for risk assessment of mid-air collisions via population-based measures
by Fulton, Neale L. & Westcott, Mark & Emery, Stephen
- 170-179 Dominance among alternatives in random utility models
by Cascetta, Ennio & Papola, Andrea
- 180-196 Neighborhoods, cars, and commuting in New York City: A discrete choice approach
by Salon, Deborah
- 197-208 Characterizing European high speed train stations using intermodal time and entropy metrics
by Tapiador, Francisco J. & Burckhart, Kerstin & Martí-Henneberg, Jordi
- 209-218 Do organized leisure activities for children encourage car-use?
by Hjorthol, Randi & Fyhri, Aslak
- 219-229 Regulating concessions of toll motorways: An empirical study on fixed vs. variable term contracts
by Albalate, Daniel & Bel, Germà
- 230-234 A comment on W. Wei and M. Hansen's benefit estimation in "An aggregate demand model for air passenger traffic in the hub-and-spoke network"
by Beuthe, Michel
- 235-236 Authors' response to Beuthe's comment on "An aggregate demand model for air passenger traffic in the hub-and-spoke network"
by Hansen, Mark & Wei, Wenbin
2008, Volume 42, Issue 10
- 1251-1273 Transit network design and scheduling: A global review
by Guihaire, Valérie & Hao, Jin-Kao
- 1274-1282 Passengers' willingness to pay for airport ground access time savings
by Tsamboulas, Dimitrios A. & Nikoleris, Anastasios
- 1283-1294 Assessing the technical efficiency, service effectiveness, and technical effectiveness of the world's railways through NDEA analysis
by Yu, Ming-Miin
- 1295-1301 Delivering trusting partnerships for route bus services: A Melbourne case study
by Stanley, John & Hensher, David A.
- 1302-1313 The origin of California's zero emission vehicle mandate
by Collantes, Gustavo & Sperling, Daniel
- 1314-1325 Simulating pedestrian movements at signalized crosswalks in Hong Kong
by Lee, Jodie Y.S. & Lam, William H.K.
- 1326-1339 An assessment of the performance of the European long intermodal freight trains (LIFTS)
by Janic, Milan
- 1340-1358 Real-time freeway traffic state estimation based on extended Kalman filter: Adaptive capabilities and real data testing
by Wang, Yibing & Papageorgiou, Markos & Messmer, Albert
2008, Volume 42, Issue 9
- 1141-1142 Competition and ownership in land passenger transport: New directions
by Hensher, David A. & Stanley, John
- 1143-1151 Transacting under a performance-based contract: The role of negotiation and competitive tendering
by Hensher, David A. & Stanley, John
- 1152-1162 Competitive tendering in The Netherlands: Central planning vs. functional specifications
by van de Velde, Didier & Veeneman, Wijnand & Lutje Schipholt, Lars
- 1163-1175 The South African experience with negotiated versus competitively tendered bus contracts
by Walters, Jackie & Cloete, D.
- 1176-1182 Provision of public transport under conflicting regulatory regimes
by Vickerman, Roger
- 1183-1194 Bus transport: Is there a regulatory cycle?
by Gwilliam, Ken
- 1195-1207 Revenue management in railway operations: A study of the Rajdhani Express, Indian Railways
by Bharill, Rohit & Rangaraj, Narayan
- 1208-1219 Automobile use within selected island states
by Enoch, Marcus P. & Warren, James P.
- 1220-1230 Optimal urban transport pricing in the presence of congestion, economies of density and costly public funds
by Proost, Stef & Dender, Kurt Van
- 1231-1237 An evaluation of fuzzy transportation underwriting systematic risk
by Lai, Li-Hua
- 1238-1250 The impact of governance development models on urban rail efficiency
by Jain, Priyanka & Cullinane, Sharon & Cullinane, Kevin
2008, Volume 42, Issue 8
- 1043-1055 A systematic decision criterion for the elimination of useless overpasses
by Sohn, Keemin
- 1056-1063 Economic analysis of the Spanish port sector reform during the 1990s
by Castillo-Manzano, José I. & López-Valpuesta, Lourdes & Pérez, Javier J.
- 1064-1073 Taxi owners' buying preferences of hybrid-electric vehicles and their implications for emissions in New York City
by Gao, H. Oliver & Kitirattragarn, Vincent
- 1074-1085 Optimization of inspection and maintenance decisions for infrastructure facilities under performance model uncertainty: A quasi-Bayes approach
by Durango-Cohen, Pablo L. & Madanat, Samer M.
- 1086-1097 Economies of scale in bus transit service in the USA: How does cost efficiency vary by agency size and level of contracting?
by Iseki, Hiroyuki
- 1098-1108 The costs of urban congestion: Estimation of welfare losses arising from congestion on cross-town link roads
by Bilbao-Ubillos, Javier
- 1109-1116 Business travel and mobile workers
by Aguilera, Anne
- 1117-1128 Acceptability of single and combined transport policy measures: The importance of environmental and policy specific beliefs
by Eriksson, Louise & Garvill, Jörgen & Nordlund, Annika M.
- 1129-1139 Research on bicycle conversion factors
by Wang, Dianhai & Feng, Tianjun & Liang, Chunyan
2008, Volume 42, Issue 7
- 951-972 Demand responsive urban public transport system design: Methodology and application
by Enrique Fernández L., J. & de Cea Ch., Joaquin & Malbran, R. Henry
- 973-993 Distance and time in intermodal goods transport networks in Europe: A generic approach
by Kreutzberger, Ekki D.
- 994-1007 Distributional effects of road pricing: Assessment of nine scenarios for Paris
by Bureau, Benjamin & Glachant, Matthieu
- 1008-1030 Deconstructing development density: Quality, quantity and price effects on household non-work travel
by Chatman, Daniel G.
- 1031-1042 Assessing systematic sources of variation in public transport elasticities: Some comparative warnings
by Hensher, David A.
2008, Volume 42, Issue 6
- 857-873 Queuing simulation of roadside survey station: Blocked traffic lane
by Songchitruksa, Praprut & Hard, Edwin N.
- 874-882 Incorporating transport energy into urban planning
by Saunders, Michael J. & Kuhnimhof, Tobias & Chlond, Bastian & da Silva, Antonio Nelson Rodrigues
- 883-894 Impact assessment of satellite centre-based telecommuting on travel and air quality in developing countries by exploring the link between travel behaviour and urban form
by Dissanayake, Dilum & Morikawa, Takayuki
- 895-900 Child transport practices and perceived barriers in active commuting to school
by Yeung, Jennifer & Wearing, Scott & Hills, Andrew P.
- 901-909 The effect of transportation policies on energy consumption and greenhouse gas emission from urban passenger transportation
by Poudenx, Pascal
- 910-921 Evaluating the competitiveness of container ports in Korea and China
by Yeo, Gi-Tae & Roe, Michael & Dinwoodie, John
- 922-934 Implementing a multi-vehicle multi-route spatial decision support system for efficient trash collection in Portugal
by Santos, Luis & Coutinho-Rodrigues, João & Current, John R.
- 935-950 The effects of privatization on return to the dollar: A case study on technical efficiency, and price distortions of Taiwan's intercity bus services
by Yu, Ming-Miin & Fan, Chih-Ku
2008, Volume 42, Issue 5
- 751-761 Examining the behaviour of visitor arrivals to Australia from 28 different countries
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar
- 762-773 Regulation in a context of limited competition: A port case
by Defilippi, Enzo & Flor, Lincoln
- 774-783 Dynamic commuter departure time choice under uncertainty
by Jou, Rong-Chang & Kitamura, Ryuichi & Weng, Mei-Chuan & Chen, Chih-Cheng
- 784-798 Assessing predation in airline markets with low-fare competition
by Gorin, Thomas & Belobaba, Peter
- 799-810 System architecture of a decision support system for freeway incident management in Republic of Korea
by Akhtar Ali Shah, S. & Kim, Hojung & Baek, Seungkirl & Chang, Hyunho & Ahn, Byung Ha
- 811-817 Explaining crashes at intersections with red light cameras: A note
by Obeng, Kofi & Burkey, Mark
- 818-832 Technical change and productivity growth in airports: A case study
by Barros, Carlos Pestana
- 833-841 Poverty, policy, and public transportation
by Sanchez, Thomas W.
- 842-856 The optimal location and road pricing for an elevated road in a corridor
by Chu, Chih-Peng & Tsai, Jyh-Fa
2008, Volume 42, Issue 4
- 563-576 The impact of public transport policy on the viability and sustainability of mass railway transit - The Hong Kong experience
by Tang, Siman & Lo, Hong K.
- 577-590 Valuation of travel time and departure time choice in the presence of time-of-day pricing
by Ozbay, Kaan & Yanmaz-Tuzel, Ozlem
- 591-609 Accelerating Moving Walkway: A review of the characteristics and potential application
by Kusumaningtyas, Indraswari & Lodewijks, Gabriel
- 610-619 The capacity analysis of the check-in unit of Antalya Airport using the fuzzy logic method
by KIyIldI, R. Koray & Karasahin, M.
- 620-628 The propensity for motorists to walk for short trips: Evidence from West Edinburgh
by Ryley, Timothy John
- 629-645 Stated preference analysis of a new very light jet based on-demand air service
by Peeta, Srinivas & Paz, Alexander & DeLaurentis, Dan
- 646-658 Assessment of vehicle emissions projections in Madrid (Spain) from 2004 to 2012 considering several control strategies
by Lumbreras, J. & Valdés, M. & Borge, R. & Rodriguez, M.E.
- 659-672 A revenue-neutral tax reform to increase demand for public transport services
by Barros, Carlos Pestana & Prieto-Rodriguez, Juan
- 673-695 An empirical model of low-cost carrier entry
by Oliveira, Alessandro V.M.
- 696-708 The effect of mergers on efficiency and productivity of public transport services
by Odeck, James
- 709-717 Investigating structural relationships between service quality, perceived value, satisfaction, and behavioral intentions for air passengers: Evidence from Taiwan
by Chen, Ching-Fu
- 718-737 A simulation study of demand responsive transit system design
by Quadrifoglio, Luca & Dessouky, Maged M. & Ordóñez, Fernando
- 738-749 Forecasting the effects of road user charge by stochastic agent-based modelling
by Takama, Takeshi & Preston, John
2008, Volume 42, Issue 3
- 427-444 Dynamics of clustered employment growth and its impacts on commuting patterns in rapidly developing cities
by Alpkokin, Pelin & Cheung, Charles & Black, John & Hayashi, Yoshitsugu
- 445-454 Efficiency analysis of public transport systems: Lessons for institutional planning
by Sampaio, Breno Ramos & Neto, Oswaldo Lima & Sampaio, Yony
- 455-474 Making the "primary utility of travel" concept operational: A measurement model for the assessment of the intrinsic utility of reported trips
by Diana, Marco
- 475-486 How to obtain a healthy journey to school
by Jensen, Søren Underlien
- 487-502 User charges for the railway infrastructure in Bulgaria
by Nikolova, Christina
- 503-523 Factors influencing productivity and operating cost of demand responsive transit
by Palmer, Kurt & Dessouky, Maged & Zhou, Zhiqiang
- 524-544 Commuting time stability: A test of a co-location hypothesis
by Kim, Chansung
- 545-562 Long- and short-term dynamics in activity scheduling: A structural equations approach
by Roorda, Matthew J. & Ruiz, Tomás
2008, Volume 42, Issue 2
- 279-295 Significant characteristics of the urban rail renaissance in the United States: A discriminant analysis
by Lane, Bradley W.
- 296-306 The relationship between urban form and station boardings for Bogotá's BRT
by Estupiñán, Nicolás & Rodriguez, Daniel A.
- 307-320 Exploring the vehicle dependence behind mode choice: Evidence of motorcycle dependence in Taipei
by Chang, Hsin-Li & Wu, Shun-Cheng
- 321-329 The effects of ignoring inefficiency in the analysis of production: The case of cargo handling in Spanish ports
by Diaz-Hernández, Juan José & Martinez-Budria, Eduardo & Jara-Diaz, Sergio
- 330-346 Overall level of service measures for airport passenger terminals
by Correia, Anderson R. & Wirasinghe, S.C. & de Barros, Alexandre G.
- 347-359 Changing the duration of activities in resolving scheduling conflicts
by Ruiz, Tomás & Timmermans, Harry
- 360-375 Validation of TASHA: A 24-h activity scheduling microsimulation model
by Roorda, Matthew J. & Miller, Eric J. & Habib, Khandker M.N.
- 376-391 Time-dependent transport network improvement and tolling strategies
by Szeto, W.Y. & Lo, Hong K.
- 392-413 Necessary conditions for off-hour deliveries and the effectiveness of urban freight road pricing and alternative financial policies in competitive markets
by Holgin-Veras, José
- 414-426 Nothing focuses the mind on productivity quite like the fear of liquidation: Changes in airline productivity in the United States, 2000-2004
by Greer, Mark R.
2008, Volume 42, Issue 1
- 1-14 Evaluating the public investment mix in US freight transportation infrastructure
by Gorman, Michael F.
- 15-27 The use of stated preference techniques to model modal choices on interurban trips in Ireland
by Ahern, Aoife A. & Tapley, Nigel
- 28-47 Toll optimisation on river crossings serving large cities
by Hyman, G. & Mayhew, L.
- 48-66 Measuring the quality of service for passengers on the hellenic railways
by Nathanail, Eftihia
- 67-76 Influence of vehicle occupancy on the valuation of car driver's travel time savings: Identifying important behavioural segments
by Hensher, David A.
- 77-94 Travel demand elasticities and users attitudes: A case study of Norwegian toll projects
by Odeck, James & Bråthen, Svein
- 95-115 Structural changes in commuters' daily travel: The case of auto and transit commuters in the Osaka metropolitan area of Japan, 1980-2000
by Susilo, Yusak O. & Kitamura, Ryuichi
- 116-124 Psychological effects of travel behavior on preference of residential location choice
by Choocharukul, Kasem & Van, Hong Tan & Fujii, Satoshi
- 125-139 Urban transportation and equity: A case study of Beijing and Karachi
by Ahmed, Qureshi Intikhab & Lu, Huapu & Ye, Shi
- 140-154 EMBLEM2: An empirically based large scale evacuation time estimate model
by Lindell, Michael K.
- 155-172 Auctioning concessions for private roads
by Ubbels, Barry & Verhoef, Erik T.
- 173-186 Travel time estimation based on piecewise truncated quadratic speed trajectory
by Sun, Lu & Yang, Jun & Mahmassani, Hani
- 187-202 Changes in the structure of car ownership in Spain
by Matas, Anna & Raymond, Josep-LLuis
- 203-226 Airport capacity vs. demand: Mismatch or mismanagement?
by Madas, Michael A. & Zografos, Konstantinos G.
- 227-242 Customer segmentation revisited: The case of the airline industry
by Teichert, Thorsten & Shehu, Edlira & von Wartburg, Iwan
- 243-257 Reforms and infrastructure efficiency in Spain's container ports
by González, MarIÂ´a Manuela & Trujillo, Lourdes
- 258-277 Travel time unreliability on freeways: Why measures based on variance tell only half the story
by van Lint, J.W.C. & van Zuylen, Henk J. & Tu, H.
2007, Volume 41, Issue 10
- 891-898 Some lessons from the LRT in Tunis and the transferability of experience
by Godard, Xavier
- 899-912 Understanding suburban travel demand: Flexible modelling with revealed and stated choice data
by Espino, Raquel & de Dios Ortúzar, Juan & Román, Concepción
- 913-933 Capturing tour mode and activity choice interdependencies: A co-evolutionary logit modelling approach
by Krygsman, Stephan & Arentze, Theo & Timmermans, Harry
- 934-948 Volatility of car ownership, commuting mode and time in the UK
by Dargay, Joyce & Hanly, Mark
- 949-960 The effect of prices and income on car travel in the UK
by Dargay, Joyce
- 961-981 An analysis of public bus transit performance in Indian cities
by Badami, Madhav G. & Haider, Murtaza
- 982-1003 Do motor-vehicle users in the US pay their way?
by Delucchi, Mark A.
- 1004-1020 Household type and structure, time-use pattern, and trip-chaining behavior
by Lee, Yuhwa & Hickman, Mark & Washington, Simon
- 1021-1035 Meta-analysis of public transport demand
by Holmgren, Johan
- 1036-1037 Designing signal-controlled junctions for group-based operation - Some small corrections to a paper by J.P. Silcock
by Allsop, Richard E.
2007, Volume 41, Issue 9
- 787-787 Selected papers on applications of discrete choice models presented at the European Regional Science conference, Amsterdam, August 2005
by Hess, Stephane & Polak, John W.
- 788-801 Practical modelling of trip re-scheduling under congested conditions
by Bates, John
- 802-826 On the development of time period and mode choice models for use in large scale modelling forecasting systems
by Hess, Stephane & Daly, Andrew & Rohr, Charlene & Hyman, Geoff
- 827-841 Modelling the joint choice of activity timing and duration
by Ettema, Dick & Bastin, Fabian & Polak, John & Ashiru, Olu
- 842-856 Using nonparametrics to specify a model to measure the value of travel time
by Fosgerau, Mogens
- 857-873 Two-dimensionally constrained disaggregate trip generation, distribution and mode choice model: Theory and application for a Swiss national model
by Vrtic, M. & Fröhlich, P. & Schüssler, N. & Axhausen, K.W. & Lohse, D. & Schiller, C. & Teichert, H.
- 874-889 The logsum as an evaluation measure: Review of the literature and new results
by de Jong, Gerard & Daly, Andrew & Pieters, Marits & van der Hoorn, Toon
2007, Volume 41, Issue 8
- 715-733 Assessment of a transport policy potential for intermodal mode shift on a European scale
by Tsamboulas, Dimitrios & Vrenken, Huub & Lekka, Anna-Maria
- 734-749 Measuring marginal congestion costs of urban transportation: Do networks matter?
by Safirova, Elena & Gillingham, Kenneth & Houde, Sébastien
- 750-767 Distributed surveillance on freeways emphasizing incident detection and verification
by Coifman, Benjamin A. & Mallika, Ramachandran
- 768-786 Alternative methods for estimating full marginal costs of highway transportation
by Ozbay, Kaan & Bartin, Bekir & Yanmaz-Tuzel, Ozlem & Berechman, Joseph
2007, Volume 41, Issue 7
- 611-614 Success and failure of travel demand management: Is congestion charging the way forward?
by Saleh, Wafaa
- 615-626 Congestion and variable user charging as an effective travel demand management instrument
by Hensher, David A. & Puckett, Sean M.
- 627-643 A theory and implications on dynamic marginal cost
by Kuwahara, Masao
- 644-654 Tolling traffic links under stochastic assignment: Modelling the relationship between the number and price level of tolled links and optimal traffic flows
by Stewart, Kathryn
- 655-671 Efficiency and equity comparison of cordon- and area-based road pricing schemes using a trip-chain equilibrium model
by Maruyama, Takuya & Sumalee, Agachai
- 672-683 Responses to complex pricing signals: Theory, evidence and implications for road pricing
by Bonsall, Peter & Shires, Jeremy & Maule, John & Matthews, Bryan & Beale, Jo
- 684-690 Analysis of tourist behaviour based on the tracking data collected using a mobile communication instrument
by Asakura, Yasuo & Iryo, Takamasa
- 691-702 Investigation and analysis of evidence of asymmetric churn in travel demand models
by Saleh, Wafaa & Farrell, Séona
- 703-713 Impact of congestion charging on the transit market: An inter-modal equilibrium model
by Wichiensin, Muanmas & Bell, Michael G.H. & Yang, Hai
2007, Volume 41, Issue 6
- 489-501 Dynamic at-stop real-time information displays for public transport: effects on customers
by Dziekan, Katrin & Kottenhoff, Karl
- 502-510 An assessment of the benefits of the walking school bus in Christchurch, New Zealand
by Kingham, Simon & Ussher, Shannon
- 511-522 Analysis of light rail rider travel behavior: Impacts of individual, built environment, and crime characteristics on transit access
by Kim, Sungyop & Ulfarsson, Gudmundur F. & Todd Hennessy, J.
- 523-536 The European freight railway system as a hub-and-spoke network
by Jeong, Seung-Ju & Lee, Chi-Guhn & Bookbinder, James H.
- 537-558 Analysis of regulation and policy of private toll roads in a build-operate-transfer scheme under demand uncertainty
by Chen, Anthony & Subprasom, Kitti
- 559-567 Vision Zero - Is it irrational?
by Rosencrantz, Holger & Edvardsson, Karin & Hansson, Sven Ove
- 568-586 The use of patent analysis in assessing ITS innovations: US, Europe and Japan
by Wu, Yen-Chun Jim & Lee, Pi-Ju
- 587-596 Exploratory analysis of motorcycle holding time heterogeneity using a split-population duration model
by Chang, Hsin-Li & Yeh, Tsu-Hurng
- 597-609 Transport and the location of foreign logistics firms: The Chinese experience
by Hong, Junjie
2007, Volume 41, Issue 5
- 365-366 Bridging Research and Practice: A Synthesis of Best Practices in Travel Demand Modeling
by Niemeier, Deb & Mannering, Fred
- 367-381 Household travel surveys: Where are we going?
by Stopher, Peter R. & Greaves, Stephen P.
- 382-410 Incorporating land use in metropolitan transportation planning
by Waddell, Paul & Ulfarsson, Gudmundur F. & Franklin, Joel P. & Lobb, John
- 411-427 Evaluation of transfer methods for spatial travel demand models
by Karasmaa, Nina
- 428-443 Development of commuter and non-commuter mode choice models for the assessment of new public transport infrastructure projects: A case study
by Hensher, David A. & Rose, John M.
- 444-463 Real-time tracking of activity scheduling/schedule execution within a unified data collection framework
by Zhou, Jianyu (Jack) & Golledge, Reginald
- 464-488 Synthesis of first practices and operational research approaches in activity-based travel demand modeling
by Davidson, William & Donnelly, Robert & Vovsha, Peter & Freedman, Joel & Ruegg, Steve & Hicks, Jim & Castiglione, Joe & Picado, Rosella
2007, Volume 41, Issue 4
- 287-301 Trails, lanes, or traffic: Valuing bicycle facilities with an adaptive stated preference survey
by Tilahun, Nebiyou Y. & Levinson, David M. & Krizek, Kevin J.
- 302-312 Contemplating cycling to work: Attitudes and perceptions in different stages of change
by Gatersleben, Birgitta & Appleton, Katherine M.
- 313-325 Incorporating aggregate behavior in an individual's discrete choice: An application to analyzing illegal bicycle parking behavior
by Fukuda, Daisuke & Morichi, Shigeru
- 326-338 Promoting bike-and-ride: The Dutch experience
by Martens, Karel
- 339-350 Factors influencing the propensity to cycle to work
by Wardman, Mark & Tight, Miles & Page, Matthew
- 351-364 Travel behaviour change impacts of a major ride to work day event
by Rose, Geoff & Marfurt, Heidi
2007, Volume 41, Issue 3
- 205-219 Modelling car ownership in Great Britain
by Whelan, Gerard
- 220-232 Increasing the accuracy of trip rate information from passive multi-day GPS travel datasets: Automatic trip end identification issues
by Du, Jianhe & Aultman-Hall, Lisa
- 233-248 Modal talk: Discourse analysis of how people talk about bus and car travel
by Guiver, J.W.
- 249-266 Railway traffic disturbance management--An experimental analysis of disturbance complexity, management objectives and limitations in planning horizon
by Törnquist, Johanna
- 267-279 Driving with intelligent speed adaptation: Final results of the Belgian ISA-trial
by Vlassenroot, Sven & Broekx, Steven & Mol, Johan De & Panis, Luc Int & Brijs, Tom & Wets, Geert
- 280-285 Goods transport in large European cities: Difficult to organize, difficult to modernize
by Dablanc, Laetitia
2007, Volume 41, Issue 2
- 121-124 The interaction between ICT and human activity-travel behavior
by Kwan, Mei-Po & Dijst, Martin & Schwanen, Tim
- 125-141 Shopping online and/or in-store? A structural equation model of the relationships between e-shopping and in-store shopping
by Farag, Sendy & Schwanen, Tim & Dijst, Martin & Faber, Jan
- 142-160 Substitution between working at home and out-of-home: The role of ICT and commuting costs
by de Graaff, Thomas & Rietveld, Piet
- 161-175 Introducing multitasking to the study of travel and ICT: Examining its extent and assessing its potential importance
by Kenyon, Susan & Lyons, Glenn
- 176-189 The impacts of E-retail on the choice of shopping trips and delivery: Some preliminary findings
by Rotem-Mindali, Orit & Salomon, Ilan
- 190-204 The changing allocation of activities in space and time by the use of ICT--"Fragmentation" as a new concept and empirical results
by Lenz, Barbara & Nobis, Claudia
2007, Volume 41, Issue 1
- 4-18 Telecommunications and travel demand and supply: Aggregate structural equation models for the US
by Choo, Sangho & Mokhtarian, Patricia L.
- 19-40 Transit competitiveness in polycentric metropolitan regions
by Casello, Jeffrey M.
- 41-48 Reactance or acceptance? Reactions towards the introduction of road pricing
by Schade, J. & Baum, M.
- 49-55 Inferring price elasticities of car use and moral costs of driving without a licence
by Jørgensen, Finn & Dargay, Joyce
- 56-68 Impacts, management and functional planning criterion of forest road network system in Turkey
by Demir, Murat
- 69-79 The relative influence of urban form on a child's travel mode to school
by McMillan, Tracy E.
- 80-97 An integrated transportation decision support system for transportation policy decisions: The case of Turkey
by Ülengin, Füsun & Önsel, Sule & Ilker Topçu, Y. & Aktas, Emel & Kabak, Özgür
- 98-106 Performance, importance and user disgruntlement: A six-step method for measuring satisfaction with travel modes
by Stradling, Stephen G. & Anable, Jillian & Carreno, Michael
- 107-120 The use of travel time by rail passengers in Great Britain
by Lyons, Glenn & Jain, Juliet & Holley, David
2006, Volume 40, Issue 10
- 801-809 Providing transport for social inclusion within a framework for environmental justice in the UK
by Lucas, Karen
- 810-828 Ramp meters on trial: Evidence from the Twin Cities metering holiday
by Levinson, David & Zhang, Lei
- 829-840 Towards a practical method to establish comparable values of travel time savings from stated choice experiments with differing design dimensions
by Hensher, David A.
- 841-851 An aggregate demand model for air passenger traffic in the hub-and-spoke network
by Wei, Wenbin & Hansen, Mark
- 852-871 A comparative analysis of US toll policy
by Holguin-Veras, Jose & Cetin, Mecit & Xia, Shuwen