Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice
2014, Volume 59, Issue C
- 22-36 A rule-based approach for determining the plausible universe of electric vehicle buyers in the Lisbon Metropolitan Area
by Lopes, Mafalda Mendes & Moura, Filipe & Martinez, Luis M.
- 37-57 The economics and engineering of bus stops: Spacing, design and congestion
by Tirachini, Alejandro
- 58-71 Visual characteristics of roads: A literature review of people’s perception and Norwegian design practice
by Blumentrath, Christina & Tveit, Mari Sundli
- 72-90 A new risk quantification approach in port facility security assessment
by Yang, Zaili & Ng, Adolf K.Y. & Wang, Jin
- 91-105 Relationship between freight accessibility and logistics employment in US counties
by van den Heuvel, Frank P. & Rivera, Liliana & van Donselaar, Karel H. & de Jong, Ad & Sheffi, Yossi & de Langen, Peter W. & Fransoo, Jan C.
- 106-121 Residential satisfaction close to highways: The impact of accessibility, nuisances and highway adjustment projects
by Hamersma, Marije & Tillema, Taede & Sussman, Joseph & Arts, Jos
- 122-133 Associations among household characteristics, vehicle characteristics and emissions failures: An application of targeted marketing data
by Binder, Stefan & Macfarlane, Gregory S. & Garrow, Laurie A. & Bierlaire, Michel
- 134-143 The influence of light rail transit on transit use: An exploration of station area residents along the Hiawatha line in Minneapolis
by Cao, Xinyu (Jason) & Schoner, Jessica
- 144-158 Experiences from the Swedish Value of Time study
by Börjesson, Maria & Eliasson, Jonas
- 159-171 An analysis of the dynamics of activity and travel needs in response to social network evolution and life-cycle events: A structural equation model
by Sharmeen, Fariya & Arentze, Theo & Timmermans, Harry
- 172-191 Policy implementation lessons from six road pricing cases
by Vonk Noordegraaf, Diana & Annema, Jan Anne & van Wee, Bert
- 192-203 Consumer mobility in the Scottish isles: The impact of internet adoption upon retail travel patterns
by Calderwood, Eric & Freathy, Paul
- 204-221 Access and the choice of transit technology
by Sivakumaran, Karthik & Li, Yuwei & Cassidy, Michael & Madanat, Samer
- 222-238 Logistics agglomeration in the US
by Rivera, Liliana & Sheffi, Yossi & Welsch, Roy
- 239-249 Classification of taxi khattee (jitney) lines based on topography and line cost indices
by Gholami, Ali & Taghizadeh, Yaser & Tian, Zong
- 250-261 Crowding-in or crowding out: An empirical analysis on the effect of subsidies on individual willingness-to-pay for public transportation
by Drevs, Florian & Tscheulin, Dieter K. & Lindenmeier, Jörg & Renner, Simone
- 262-277 The optimal shipment size and truck size choice – The allocation of trucks across hauls
by Abate, Megersa & de Jong, Gerard
- 278-287 Charge up then charge out? Drivers’ perceptions and experiences of electric vehicles in the UK
by Bunce, Louise & Harris, Margaret & Burgess, Mark
- 288-305 On sources of market power in the airline industry: Panel data evidence from the US airports
by Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Lakew, Paulos Ashebir
- 306-330 Evaluating air carrier fuel efficiency in the US airline industry
by Zou, Bo & Elke, Matthew & Hansen, Mark & Kafle, Nabin
- 331-345 Urban travel demand model with endogenous congestion
by Batarce, Marco & Ivaldi, Marc
- 346-356 Scenario-based CO2 emissions reduction potential and energy use in Republic of Korea’s passenger vehicle fleet
by Ko, Ahyun & Myung, Cha-Lee & Park, Simsoo & Kwon, Sangil
- 357-383 Dynamic simulation modeling and policy analysis of an area-based congestion pricing scheme for a transportation socioeconomic system
by Sabounchi, Nasim S. & Triantis, Konstantinos P. & Sarangi, Sudipta & Liu, Shiyong
- 384-396 Highway Accident Modeling and Forecasting in Winter
by Khaleghei Ghosheh Balagh, Akram & Naderkhani, Farnoosh & Makis, Viliam
2013, Volume 58, Issue C
- 1-14 Attitudes towards the role of Cost–Benefit Analysis in the decision-making process for spatial-infrastructure projects: A Dutch case study
by Mouter, Niek & Annema, Jan Anne & Wee, Bert van
- 15-28 Travelers’ preferences in multimodal networks: Design and results of a comprehensive series of choice experiments
by Arentze, Theo A. & Molin, Eric J.E.
- 29-39 A modified model to curb fare evasion and enforce compliance: Empirical evidence and implications
by Barabino, Benedetto & Salis, Sara & Useli, Bruno
- 40-53 Illuminating the unseen in transit use: A framework for examining the effect of attitudes and perceptions on travel behavior
by Spears, Steven & Houston, Douglas & Boarnet, Marlon G.
- 54-66 Drivers’ acceptance of delay time at different levels of service at signalised intersections
by Jou, Rong-Chang & Chen, Yi-Wen
- 67-78 Determinants of public support for transport taxes
by Kallbekken, Steffen & Garcia, Jorge H. & Korneliussen, Kristine
- 79-86 Weather to travel to the beach
by Sabir, Muhammad & van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet
- 87-102 Economy-wide impact analysis of a carbon tax on international container shipping
by Lee, Tsung-Chen & Chang, Young-Tae & Lee, Paul T.W.
- 103-115 Developing a web-based accessibility calculator prototype for the Greater Montreal Area
by Páez, Antonio & Moniruzzaman, Md. & Bourbonnais, Pierre-Leo & Morency, Catherine
- 116-128 Economic and emissions impacts of renewable fuel goals for aviation in the US
by Winchester, Niven & McConnachie, Dominic & Wollersheim, Christoph & Waitz, Ian A.
- 129-143 Analyzing scale independence in jobs-housing and commute efficiency metrics
by Niedzielski, Michael A. & Horner, Mark W. & Xiao, Ningchuan
2013, Volume 57, Issue C
- 1-11 The effect of incentives and technology on the adoption of electric motorcycles: A stated choice experiment in Vietnam
by Jones, Luke R. & Cherry, Christopher R. & Vu, Tuan A. & Nguyen, Quang N.
- 12-24 Marginal costs of freeway traffic congestion with on-road pollution exposure externality
by Bigazzi, Alexander Y. & Figliozzi, Miguel A.
- 25-36 Public financing of private freight rail infrastructure to reduce highway congestion: A case study of public policy and decision making in the United States
by Rowangould, Gregory
- 37-46 Driving out of choices: An investigation of transport modality in a university sample
by Lavery, T.A. & Páez, A. & Kanaroglou, P.S.
- 47-63 Has the Dutch news media acted as a policy actor in the road pricing policy debate?
by Ardıç, Özgül & Annema, Jan Anne & van Wee, Bert
- 64-86 Single European Sky and Single European Railway Area: A system level analysis of air and rail transportation
by Pellegrini, Paola & Rodriguez, Joaquin
2013, Volume 56, Issue C
- 1-10 Competition on the tracks – Passengers’ response to deregulation of interregional rail services
by Fröidh, Oskar & Byström, Camilla
- 11-22 Proenvironmental travel behavior among office workers: A qualitative study of individual and organizational determinants
by Lo, Siu Hing & van Breukelen, Gerard J.P. & Peters, Gjalt-Jorn Y. & Kok, Gerjo
- 23-48 Efficiency of speed limits in cities: A spatial computable general equilibrium assessment
by Nitzsche, Eric & Tscharaktschiew, Stefan
- 49-60 The effects of decentralized capacity decisions for congested self-financed roads
by Grahn-Voorneveld, Sofia
2013, Volume 55, Issue C
- 1-11 An improved pavement maintenance optimization methodology: Integrating LCA and LCCA
by Yu, Bin & Lu, Qing & Xu, Jian
- 12-26 Time of day pricing and its multi-dimensional impacts: A stated preference analysis
by Holguín-Veras, José & Allen, Brandon
- 27-45 Consumer valuation of changes in driving range: A meta-analysis
by Dimitropoulos, Alexandros & Rietveld, Piet & van Ommeren, Jos N.
- 46-55 Exploring the profession of mobility manager in Belgium and their impact on commuting
by Van Malderen, Laurent & Jourquin, Bart & Pecheux, Claude & Thomas, Isabelle & Van De Vijver, Elien & Vanoutrive, Thomas & Verhetsel, Ann & Witlox, Frank
- 56-71 Transportation and income inequality in China: 1978–2007
by Li, Yan & DaCosta, Maria N.
- 72-88 The impact of airline differentiation on marginal cost pricing at UK airports
by Voltes-Dorta, Augusto & Lei, Zheng
- 89-110 Curbside parking time limits
by Arnott, Richard & Rowse, John
2013, Volume 54, Issue C
- 1-13 A novel method to monitor bicycling environments
by Joo, Shinhye & Oh, Cheol
- 14-25 Investigating European railway managers’ perception of transaction costs at the train operation/infrastructure interface
by Merkert, Rico & Nash, Chris A.
- 26-34 An empirical examination of the growing phenomenon of off-site residential car parking provision: The situation at UK airports
by Budd, Lucy & Ison, Stephen & Budd, Thomas
- 35-48 Setting public service obligations in low-demand air transportation networks: Application to the Azores
by Pita, João Pedro & Antunes, António Pais & Barnhart, Cynthia & de Menezes, António Gomes
- 49-66 Commuter rail accessibility and house values: The case of the Montreal South Shore, Canada, 1992–2009
by Dubé, Jean & Thériault, Marius & Des Rosiers, François
- 67-77 Sustainable passenger transport: Back to Brundtland
by Holden, Erling & Linnerud, Kristin & Banister, David
- 78-91 The role of ‘indirect’ greenhouse gas emissions in tourism: Assessing the hidden carbon impacts from a holiday package tour
by Filimonau, Viachaslau & Dickinson, Janet & Robbins, Derek & Reddy, Maharaj Vijay
- 92-110 An empirical investigation of the impact of behavioural and psychographic consumer characteristics on car preferences: An integrated model of car type choice
by Baltas, George & Saridakis, Charalampos
- 111-126 Environmental performance and firm strategies in the dutch automotive sector
by van der Vooren, A. & Alkemade, F. & Hekkert, M.P.
- 127-140 The causal effect of commute time on labor supply: Evidence from a natural experiment involving substitute teachers
by Gershenson, Seth
- 141-154 Drivers’ perception of LOSs at signalised intersections
by Jou, Rong-Chang & Kou, Cheng-Chen & Chen, Yi-Wen
- 155-163 Do You Mind if I Plug-in My Car? How etiquette shapes PEV drivers’ vehicle charging behavior
by Caperello, Nicolette & Kurani, Kenneth S. & TyreeHageman, Jennifer
- 164-178 Incorporating the influence of latent modal preferences on travel mode choice behavior
by Vij, Akshay & Carrel, André & Walker, Joan L.
2013, Volume 52, Issue C
- 1-22 How do transport infrastructure and policies affect house prices and rents? Evidence from Athens, Greece
by Efthymiou, D. & Antoniou, C.
- 23-33 Posted speed limit: To include or not to include in operating speed models
by Himes, Scott C. & Donnell, Eric T. & Porter, Richard J.
- 34-46 Accuracy of congestion pricing forecasts
by Eliasson, Jonas & Börjesson, Maria & van Amelsfort, Dirk & Brundell-Freij, Karin & Engelson, Leonid
- 47-63 Accessibility evaluations of feeder transit services
by Chandra, Shailesh & Bari, Muhammad Ehsanul & Devarasetty, Prem Chand & Vadali, Sharada
- 64-72 Road safety forecasting and ex-ante evaluation of policy in the Netherlands
by Weijermars, Wendy & Wesemann, Paul
2013, Volume 51, Issue C
- 1-11 Distribution models for start-up lost time and effective departure flow rate
by Tan, Jiyuan & Li, Li & Li, Zhiheng & Zhang, Yi
- 12-28 Commuting trade-offs and distance reduction in two-worker households
by Surprenant-Legault, Julien & Patterson, Zachary & El-Geneidy, Ahmed M.
- 29-45 Does competitive tendering improve customer satisfaction with public transport? A case study for the Netherlands
by Mouwen, Arnoud & Rietveld, Piet
- 46-55 Insights on disruptions as opportunities for transport policy change
by Marsden, Greg & Docherty, Iain
- 56-62 The milk run revisited: A load factor paradox with economic and environmental implications for urban freight transport
by Arvidsson, Niklas
2013, Volume 50, Issue C
- 1-14 Evaluating the impacts of a new transit system on commuting mode choice using a GEV model estimated to revealed preference data: A case study of the VIVA system in York Region, Ontario
by Forsey, David & Habib, Khandker Nurul & Miller, Eric J. & Shalaby, Amer
- 15-32 Modelling departure time choices by a Heteroskedastic Generalized Logit (Het-GenL) model: An investigation on home-based commuting trips in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area (GTHA)
by Sasic, Ana & Habib, Khandker Nurul
- 33-46 The business relationships between LCCs and airports in Southeast Asia: Influences of power imbalance and mutual dependence
by Lin, Eliver & Mak, Barry & Wong, Kevin
- 47-61 A multi-dimensional framework for evaluating the transit service performance
by Hassan, Mohammad Nurul & Hawas, Yaser E. & Ahmed, Kamran
- 62-73 Public policy implications of harmonizing engineering technology with socio-economic modeling: Application to transportation infrastructure management
by Andrijcic, E. & Haimes, Y.Y. & Beatley, T.
- 74-85 Do fewer people mean fewer cars? Population decline and car ownership in Germany
by Ritter, Nolan & Vance, Colin
- 86-104 A novel agent-based transportation model of a university campus with application to quantifying the environmental cost of parking search
by Guo, Liya & Huang, Shan & Sadek, Adel W.
- 105-112 Swedish municipalities and public participation in the traffic planning process – Where do we stand?
by Wahl, Charlotte
- 113-128 How wide should be the adjacent area to an urban motorway to prevent potential health impacts from traffic emissions?
by Barros, N. & Fontes, T. & Silva, M.P. & Manso, M.C.
- 129-138 Statistical assessment and analyses of the determinants of transportation sector gasoline demand in Jordan
by Al-Ghandoor, Ahmed & Jaber, Jamal & Al-Hinti, Ismael & Abdallat, Yousef
- 139-148 The technical efficiency of US Airlines
by Barros, Carlos P. & Liang, Qi Bin & Peypoch, Nicolas
- 149-157 The relationship of area-level sociodemographic characteristics, household composition and individual-level socioeconomic status on walking behavior among adults
by Hearst, Mary O. & Sirard, John R. & Forsyth, Ann & Parker, Emily D. & Klein, Elizabeth G. & Green, Christine G. & Lytle, Leslie A.
- 158-170 A meta-analysis of the impact of rail projects on land and property values
by Mohammad, Sara I. & Graham, Daniel J. & Melo, Patricia C. & Anderson, Richard J.
- 171-182 Environmental attitudes and emissions charging: An example of policy implications for vehicle choice
by Beck, Matthew J. & Rose, John M. & Hensher, David A.
- 183-197 Influence of travel behavior on global CO2 emissions
by Girod, Bastien & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & de Vries, Bert
- 198-208 Does distance matter? Exploring the links among values, motivations, home location, and satisfaction in walking trips
by Manaugh, Kevin & El-Geneidy, Ahmed M.
- 209-227 Customer choice patterns in passenger rail competition
by Paha, Johannes & Rompf, Dirk & Warnecke, Christiane
2013, Volume 49, Issue C
- 1-9 Analysis of dynamic behavior and safety of baby carriages in public transportation buses
by Dols, Juan & Pons, Vicente & Alcalá, Enrique & Valles, Beatriz & Martín, Ángel
- 10-20 The divergent role of spatial access: The changing supply and location of service amenities and service travel distance in Sweden
by Haugen, Katarina & Vilhelmson, Bertil
- 21-34 Proposed framework for sustainability screening of urban transport projects in developing countries: A case study of Accra, Ghana
by Jones, Steven & Tefe, Moses & Appiah-Opoku, Seth
- 35-47 Convenience for the car-borne shopper: Are malls and shopping strips driving customers away?
by Reimers, Vaughan
- 48-61 Cost analysis for high-volume and long-haul transportation of densified biomass feedstock
by Gonzales, Daniela & Searcy, Erin M. & Ekşioğlu, Sandra D.
- 62-75 Geographical unit based analysis in the context of transportation safety planning
by Abdel-Aty, Mohamed & Lee, Jaeyoung & Siddiqui, Chowdhury & Choi, Keechoo
- 76-90 A framework for evaluating the role of electric vehicles in transportation network infrastructure under travel demand variability
by Gardner, Lauren M. & Duell, Melissa & Waller, S. Travis
- 91-109 Horizontal transshipment technologies as enablers of combined transport: Impact of transport policies on the modal split
by Truschkin, Eugen & Elbert, Ralf
- 110-122 Modelling the spatial interactions between workplace and residential location
by Ibeas, Ángel & Cordera, Ruben & dell’Olio, Luigi & Coppola, Pierluigi
- 123-131 An application of cumulative prospect theory to freeway drivers’ route choice behaviours
by Jou, Rong-Chang & Chen, Ke-Hong
- 132-148 Accelerating the transformation to a low carbon passenger transport system: The role of car purchase taxes, feebates, road taxes and scrappage incentives in the UK
by Brand, Christian & Anable, Jillian & Tran, Martino
- 149-159 Estimation of travel mode choice for domestic tourists to Nha Trang using the multinomial probit model
by Can, Vo Van
- 160-177 The effects of airline and high speed train integration
by Socorro, M. Pilar & Viecens, M. Fernanda
- 178-194 The dynamic nearest neighbor policy for the multi-vehicle pick-up and delivery problem
by Sheridan, Patricia Kristine & Gluck, Erich & Guan, Qi & Pickles, Thomas & Balcıog˜lu, Barış & Benhabib, Beno
- 195-205 Choosing conflict on the road to sustainable mobility: A risky strategy for breaking path dependency in urban policy making
by Hrelja, Robert & Isaksson, Karolina & Richardson, Tim
- 206-219 Multiple purposes at single destination: A key to a better understanding of the relationship between tour complexity and mode choice
by Ho, Chinh Q. & Mulley, Corinne
- 220-231 Foreign participation and competition: A way to improve the container port efficiency in China?
by Yuen, Andrew Chi-lok & Zhang, Anming & Cheung, Waiman
- 232-240 Modeling pedestrian queuing using micro-simulation
by Kim, Inhi & Galiza, Ronald & Ferreira, Luis
- 241-255 Ranking the substantive problems in the Dutch Cost–Benefit Analysis practice
by Mouter, Niek & Annema, Jan Anne & van Wee, Bert
- 256-269 Accounting for site-selection bias in before–after studies for continuous distributions: Characteristics and application using speed data
by Kuo, Pei-Fen & Lord, Dominique
- 270-284 Transportation serviceability analysis for metropolitan commuting corridors based on modal choice modeling
by Zhao, Hui & Yan, Xuedong & Gao, Ziyou
- 285-301 Analysis of dynamic effects on seaports adopting port security policy
by Yeo, Gi-Tae & Pak, Ji-Yeong & Yang, Zaili
- 302-316 Improving the analysis of road pricing acceptability surveys by using hybrid models
by Di Ciommo, Floridea & Monzón, Andrés & Fernandez-Heredia, Alvaro
- 317-328 Implementation of evidence-based design approaches in transportation decision making
by Bones, Emma J. & Barrella, Elise M. & Amekudzi, Adjo A.
- 329-341 Linking modal choice to motility: A comprehensive review
by De Witte, Astrid & Hollevoet, Joachim & Dobruszkes, Frédéric & Hubert, Michel & Macharis, Cathy
- 342-357 Investigating the nonlinear relationship between transportation system performance and daily activity–travel scheduling behaviour
by Habib, Khandker Nurul & Sasic, Ana & Weis, Claude & Axhausen, Kay
- 358-378 Case analysis of simultaneous concessions of parking meters and underground parking facilities
by Caicedo, Felix & Diaz, Alejandra
- 379-392 Assessing the quality of intercity road transportation of passengers: An exploratory study in Brazil
by Freitas, André Luís Policani
2013, Volume 48, Issue C
- 1-18 Network design approach for hub ports-shipping companies competition and cooperation
by Asgari, Nasrin & Farahani, Reza Zanjirani & Goh, Mark
- 25-30 Responses to differentiated road pricing schemes
by Francke, Angela & Kaniok, Denise
- 31-38 Applying valence framing to enhance the effect of information on transport-related carbon dioxide emissions
by Avineri, Erel & Owen D. Waygood, E.
- 39-49 The role of instrumental, hedonic and symbolic attributes in the intention to adopt electric vehicles
by Schuitema, Geertje & Anable, Jillian & Skippon, Stephen & Kinnear, Neale
- 50-62 Attitudes towards road pricing and environmental taxation among US and UK students
by Kim, Junghwa & Schmöcker, Jan-Dirk & Fujii, Satoshi & Noland, Robert B.
- 63-74 Intention to act towards a local hydrogen refueling facility: Moral considerations versus self-interest
by Huijts, N.M.A. & De Groot, J.I.M. & Molin, E.J.E. & van Wee, B.
- 75-85 Dimensions and determinants of expert and public attitudes to sustainable transport policies and technologies
by Xenias, Dimitrios & Whitmarsh, Lorraine
- 86-95 Influence of values, beliefs, and age on intention to travel by a new railway line under construction in northern Sweden
by Nordlund, A. & Westin, K.
- 96-108 Influences of car type class and carbon dioxide emission levels on purchases of new cars: A retrospective analysis of car purchases in Norway
by Nayum, Alim & Klöckner, Christian A. & Prugsamatz, Sunita
- 109-122 Interacting with limited mobility resources: Psychological range levels in electric vehicle use
by Franke, Thomas & Krems, Josef F.
- 123-131 How accurate are drivers’ predictions of their own mobility? Accounting for psychological factors in the development of intelligent charging technology for electric vehicles
by Hahnel, Ulf J.J. & Gölz, Sebastian & Spada, Hans
- 132-145 Psychometric analysis of the satisfaction with travel scale
by Friman, Margareta & Fujii, Satoshi & Ettema, Dick & Gärling, Tommy & Olsson, Lars E.
2013, Volume 47, Issue C
- 1-9 Network design model with evacuation constraints
by Hadas, Yuval & Laor, Amir
- 10-18 Dynamic formation mechanism of airport competitiveness: The case of China
by Cui, Qiang & Kuang, Hai-bo & Wu, Chun-you & Li, Ye
- 19-27 The cost of general aviation accidents in the United States
by Sobieralski, Joseph B.
- 28-41 Governmental regulation impact on producers and consumers: A longitudinal analysis of the European automotive market
by Wells, Peter & Varma, Adarsh & Newman, Dan & Kay, Duncan & Gibson, Gena & Beevor, Jamie & Skinner, Ian
- 42-55 Measuring the impact of sub-urban transit-oriented developments on single-family home values
by Mathur, Shishir & Ferrell, Christopher
- 56-68 Bicycle commuting market analysis using attitudinal market segmentation approach
by Li, Zhibin & Wang, Wei & Yang, Chen & Ragland, David R.
- 69-77 Exploring carsharing usage motives: A hierarchical means-end chain analysis
by Schaefers, Tobias
- 78-86 Is the environmental policies procedures a barrier to development of inland navigation and port management? A case of study in Brazil
by Kaiser, Ilza Machado & Bezerra, Barbara Stolte & Castro, Leslie Ivana Serino
- 87-96 Perceived attributes of bus and car mediating satisfaction with the work commute
by Eriksson, Lars & Friman, Margareta & Gärling, Tommy
- 97-110 Network interconnectivity with competition and regulation
by McHardy, Jolian & Reynolds, Michael & Trotter, Stephen
- 111-123 Preserving an aging transit fleet: An optimal resource allocation perspective based on service life and constrained budget
by Mishra, Sabyasachee & Sharma, Sushant & Khasnabis, Snehamay & Mathew, Tom V.
- 124-140 A review of models and model usage scenarios for an airport complex system
by Wu, Paul Pao-Yen & Mengersen, Kerrie
- 141-152 Internet disclosure and corporate performance: A case study of the international shipping industry
by Andrikopoulos, Andreas & Merika, Anna A. & Triantafyllou, Anna & Merikas, Andreas G.
- 153-166 Comprehensive evaluation of energy conservation and emission reduction policies
by Litman, Todd
- 167-181 A comprehensive study of life course, cohort, and period effects on changes in travel mode use
by Scheiner, Joachim & Holz-Rau, Christian
2012, Volume 46, Issue 10
- 1507-1516 Consistency and fungibility of monetary valuations in transport: An empirical analysis of framing and mental accounting effects
by Hess, Stephane & Orr, Shepley & Sheldon, Rob
- 1517-1527 Modeling isoexposure to transit users for market potential analysis
by Páez, Antonio & Trépanier, Martin & Morency, Catherine
- 1528-1540 Modeling travel time reliability of freeways using risk assessment techniques
by Tu, Huizhao & Li, Hao & van Lint, Hans & van Zuylen, Henk
- 1541-1550 Allocation flexibility and price efficiency within Singapore’s Vehicle Quota System
by Chu, Singfat
- 1551-1561 Giving a direction to port regionalisation
by Monios, Jason & Wilmsmeier, Gordon
- 1562-1573 Evaluating the efficiency of the Essential Air Service program in the United States
by Grubesic, Tony H. & Wei, Fangwu
- 1574-1585 A meta-analysis of DEA and SFA studies of the technical efficiency of seaports: A comparison of fixed and random-effects regression models
by Odeck, James & Bråthen, Svein
- 1586-1593 Assessing the long term benefit of banning the use of hand-held wireless devices while driving
by Jacobson, Sheldon H. & King, Douglas M. & Ryan, Kevin C. & Robbins, Matthew J.
- 1594-1607 Attitudes, mode switching behavior, and the built environment: A longitudinal study in the Puget Sound Region
by Wang, Tingting & Chen, Cynthia
- 1608-1622 Step-tolling with price-sensitive demand: Why more steps in the toll make the consumer better off
by van den Berg, Vincent A.C.
- 1623-1640 Comparative performance of alternative humanitarian logistic structures after the Port-au-Prince earthquake: ACEs, PIEs, and CANs
by Holguín-Veras, José & Jaller, Miguel & Wachtendorf, Tricia
- 1641-1653 An analysis of destination choice for opaque airline products using multidimensional binary logit models
by Lee, Misuk & Khelifa, Alexandre & Garrow, Laurie A. & Bierlaire, Michel & Post, David
- 1654-1672 Triangulation of two methods measuring the impacts of a free-floating carsharing system in Germany
by Firnkorn, Jörg
- 1673-1689 Revisiting reference point formation, gains–losses asymmetry and non-linear sensitivities with an emphasis on attribute specific treatment
by Stathopoulos, Amanda & Hess, Stephane
- 1690-1706 Evaluating bicycle-transit users’ perceptions of intermodal inconvenience
by Cheng, Yung-Hsiang & Liu, Kuo-Chu
- 1707-1715 A hedonic test of the effects of the Alternative Motor Fuels Act
by Liu, Yimin & Helfand, Gloria E.
- 1716-1729 Relationship between service quality and demand for inter-urban buses
by Rojo, Marta & Gonzalo-Orden, Hernán & dell’Olio, Luigi & Ibeas, Ángel
- 1730-1740 Where do cyclists ride? A route choice model developed with revealed preference GPS data
by Broach, Joseph & Dill, Jennifer & Gliebe, John
- 1741-1751 Estimating traffic demand risk – A multiscale analysis
by Krüger, Niclas A.
2012, Volume 46, Issue 9
- 1405-1423 Combining technology development and behaviour change to meet CO2 cumulative emission budgets for road transport: Case studies for the USA and Europe
by Skippon, Stephen & Veeraraghavan, Shoba & Ma, Hongrui & Gadd, Paul & Tait, Nigel
- 1424-1448 The private and social cost efficiency of port hinterland container distribution through a regional logistics system
by Iannone, Fedele
- 1449-1457 Estimating the costs of political populism: Traffic violation pardons in Korea
by Kwon, Youngsun & Han, Seung Hun & Nam, Changi
- 1458-1464 Ex-post analysis of impacts of the car registration fee in the Czech Republic
by Zimmermannova, Jarmila
- 1465-1476 Valuing of attributes influencing the attractiveness of suburban train service in Mumbai city: A stated preference approach
by Basu, Debasis & Hunt, John Douglas
- 1477-1489 Spatial multi-criteria assessment of potential lead markets for electrified vehicles in Europe
by Zubaryeva, Alyona & Thiel, Christian & Zaccarelli, Nicola & Barbone, Enrico & Mercier, Arnaud
- 1490-1505 Effects of different factors on drivers’ guidance compliance behaviors under road condition information shown on VMS
by Zhong, Shiquan & Zhou, Lizhen & Ma, Shoufeng & Jia, Ning
2012, Volume 46, Issue 8
- 1153-1165 The design of interurban bus networks in city centers
by Roca-Riu, Mireia & Estrada, Miquel & Trapote, César
- 1166-1176 Effectiveness of safety-based incentives in Public Private Partnerships: Evidence from the case of Spain
by Rangel, Thais & Vassallo, José Manuel & Arenas, Blanca
- 1177-1193 Assessing air quality and health benefits of the Clean Truck Program in the Alameda corridor, CA
by Lee, Gunwoo & You, Soyoung (Iris) & Ritchie, Stephen G. & Saphores, Jean-Daniel & Jayakrishnan, R. & Ogunseitan, Oladele
- 1194-1204 Redefining activity types: Who participates in which leisure activity?
by Akar, Gulsah & Clifton, Kelly J. & Doherty, Sean T.
- 1205-1215 Optimal distribution of financial incentives to foster off-hour deliveries in urban areas
by Silas, Michael A. & Holguín-Veras, José & Jara-Díaz, Sergio
- 1216-1226 Developing green fleet management strategies: Repair/retrofit/replacement decisions under environmental regulation
by Stasko, Timon H. & Oliver Gao, H.
- 1227-1240 The value of travel time and reliability-evidence from a stated preference survey and actual usage
by Devarasetty, Prem Chand & Burris, Mark & Douglass Shaw, W.
- 1241-1251 The influence of individual’s risk perception and attitudes on travel behavior
by Elias, Wafa & Shiftan, Yoram
- 1252-1264 Using structural equations modeling to unravel the influence of land use patterns on travel behavior of workers in Montreal
by de Abreu e Silva, João & Morency, Catherine & Goulias, Konstadinos G.
- 1265-1279 Real-time partway deadheading strategy based on transit service reliability assessment
by Yu, Bin & Yang, Zhongzhen & Li, Shan
- 1280-1290 From broken windows to a renovated research agenda: A review of the literature on vandalism and graffiti in the rail industry
by Thompson, Kirrilly & Offler, Naomi & Hirsch, Lily & Every, Danielle & Thomas, Matthew J. & Dawson, Drew
- 1291-1303 A dynamic cordon pricing scheme combining the Macroscopic Fundamental Diagram and an agent-based traffic model
by Zheng, Nan & Waraich, Rashid A. & Axhausen, Kay W. & Geroliminis, Nikolas
- 1304-1317 Welfare effects of road pricing and traffic information under alternative ownership regimes
by Gubins, Sergejs & Verhoef, Erik T. & de Graaff, Thomas
- 1318-1327 Identifying the early adopters of alternative fuel vehicles: A case study of Birmingham, United Kingdom
by Campbell, Amy R. & Ryley, Tim & Thring, Rob
- 1328-1342 Financing congressional earmarks: Implications for transport policy and planning
by Sciara, Gian-Claudia
- 1343-1358 Examining the scaling effect and overlapping problem in logit-based stochastic user equilibrium models
by Chen, Anthony & Pravinvongvuth, Surachet & Xu, Xiangdong & Ryu, Seungkyu & Chootinan, Piya
- 1359-1371 To kill a real option – Incomplete contracts, real options and PPP
by Krüger, Niclas A.
- 1372-1385 Individual characteristics and stated preferences for alternative energy sources and propulsion technologies in vehicles: A discrete choice analysis for Germany
by Ziegler, Andreas
- 1386-1403 Activity planning processes in the Agent-based Dynamic Activity Planning and Travel Scheduling (ADAPTS) model
by Auld, Joshua & Mohammadian, Abolfazl(Kouros)
2012, Volume 46, Issue 7
- 981-992 Reforming the urban public transport bus system in Malta: Approach and acceptance
by Attard, Maria
- 993-1002 The relationships between e-shopping and store shopping in the shopping process of search goods
by Cao, Xinyu (Jason)
- 1003-1012 Logsums for utility-maximizers and regret-minimizers, and their relation with desirability and satisfaction
by Chorus, Caspar G.
- 1013-1029 Sustainable commute in a car-dominant city: Factors affecting alternative mode choices among university students
by Zhou, Jiangping
- 1030-1053 Towards integrated land use and transportation: A dynamic disequilibrium based microsimulation framework for built space markets
by Farooq, Bilal & Miller, Eric J.
- 1054-1065 Home-to-work commuting, urban form and potential energy savings: A local scale approach to regional statistics
by Dujardin, S. & Pirart, F. & Brévers, F. & Marique, A.-F. & Teller, J.
- 1066-1085 Performance indicators for public transit connectivity in multi-modal transportation networks
by Mishra, Sabyasachee & Welch, Timothy F. & Jha, Manoj K.
- 1086-1096 A dynamic modeling approach to highway sustainability: Strategies to reduce overall impact
by Egilmez, Gokhan & Tatari, Omer