Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice
February 2007, Volume 41, Issue 2
January 2007, Volume 41, Issue 1
- 4-18 Telecommunications and travel demand and supply: Aggregate structural equation models for the US
by Choo, Sangho & Mokhtarian, Patricia L.
- 19-40 Transit competitiveness in polycentric metropolitan regions
by Casello, Jeffrey M.
- 41-48 Reactance or acceptance? Reactions towards the introduction of road pricing
by Schade, J. & Baum, M.
- 49-55 Inferring price elasticities of car use and moral costs of driving without a licence
by Jørgensen, Finn & Dargay, Joyce
- 56-68 Impacts, management and functional planning criterion of forest road network system in Turkey
by Demir, Murat
- 69-79 The relative influence of urban form on a child's travel mode to school
by McMillan, Tracy E.
- 80-97 An integrated transportation decision support system for transportation policy decisions: The case of Turkey
by Ülengin, Füsun & Önsel, Sule & Ilker Topçu, Y. & Aktas, Emel & Kabak, Özgür
- 98-106 Performance, importance and user disgruntlement: A six-step method for measuring satisfaction with travel modes
by Stradling, Stephen G. & Anable, Jillian & Carreno, Michael
- 107-120 The use of travel time by rail passengers in Great Britain
by Lyons, Glenn & Jain, Juliet & Holley, David
December 2006, Volume 40, Issue 10
- 801-809 Providing transport for social inclusion within a framework for environmental justice in the UK
by Lucas, Karen
- 810-828 Ramp meters on trial: Evidence from the Twin Cities metering holiday
by Levinson, David & Zhang, Lei
- 829-840 Towards a practical method to establish comparable values of travel time savings from stated choice experiments with differing design dimensions
by Hensher, David A.
- 841-851 An aggregate demand model for air passenger traffic in the hub-and-spoke network
by Wei, Wenbin & Hansen, Mark
- 852-871 A comparative analysis of US toll policy
by Holguin-Veras, Jose & Cetin, Mecit & Xia, Shuwen
- 872-887 Economic indicators for the US transportation sector
by Lahiri, Kajal & Yao, Vincent Wenxiong
- 888-902 Public perceptions of toll roads: A survey of the Texas perspective
by Podgorski, Kaethe V. & Kockelman, Kara M.
- 903-917 Effects of the Los Angeles transit strike on highway congestion
by Lo, Shih-Che & Hall, Randolph W.
- 918-935 Merging bus routes in Hong Kong's central business district: Analysis and models
by Hwe, Siu Kei & Cheung, Raymond K. & Wan, Yat-wah
November 2006, Volume 40, Issue 9
- 699-711 Direct versus indirect models for the effects of unreliability
by Hollander, Yaron
- 712-724 Handbook guidance promoting a safe journey for children with disabilities - An evaluation
by Forsman, Asa & Falkmer, Torbjörn
- 725-743 A multi-year pavement maintenance program using a stochastic simulation-based genetic algorithm approach
by Chootinan, Piya & Chen, Anthony & Horrocks, Matthew R. & Bolling, Doyt
- 744-766 The impacts of time of day pricing on the behavior of freight carriers in a congested urban area: Implications to road pricing
by Holguin-Veras, José & Wang, Qian & Xu, Ning & Ozbay, Kaan & Cetin, Mecit & Polimeni, John
- 767-775 Nationwide survey on the posting of minimum speed limit signs on Interstate freeways
by Muchuruza, Victor & Mussa, Renatus
- 776-791 Contribution to the design of the Athletes Bus Network during the Athens 2004 Olympic Games
by Minis, Ioannis & Keys, Eric & Athanasopoulos, Theodore
- 792-799 Sampling mobility index: Case study in Assis--Brazil
by Frei, Fernando
October 2006, Volume 40, Issue 8
- 621-638 Understanding repetitive travel mode choices in a stable context: A panel study approach
by Thøgersen, John
- 639-651 Controlling vehicular emissions in Beijing during the last decade
by Hao, Jiming & Hu, Jingnan & Fu, Lixin
- 652-670 Encouraging environmentally sustainable holiday travel
by Böhler, Susanne & Grischkat, Sylvie & Haustein, Sonja & Hunecke, Marcel
- 671-689 The impact of "free" public transport: The case of Brussels
by De Witte, Astrid & Macharis, Cathy & Lannoy, Pierre & Polain, Céline & Steenberghen, Thérèse & Van de Walle, Stefaan
- 690-697 Economic analysis of collecting parking fees by a private firm
by Tsai, Jyh-Fa & Chu, Chih-Peng
August 2006, Volume 40, Issue 7
- 537-560 Importance and exposure in road network vulnerability analysis
by Jenelius, Erik & Petersen, Tom & Mattsson, Lars-Göran
- 561-571 The intra-household choices regarding commuting and housing
by Plaut, Pnina O.
- 572-586 Inter-city bus routing and timetable setting under stochastic demands
by Yan, Shangyao & Chi, Chin-Jen & Tang, Ching-Hui
- 587-601 Choice of mode of transport for long-distance trips: Solving the problem of sparse data
by Monzón, Andrés & Rodriguez-Dapena, Alvaro
- 602-620 Equity effects of congestion pricing: Quantitative methodology and a case study for Stockholm
by Eliasson, Jonas & Mattsson, Lars-Göran
July 2006, Volume 40, Issue 6
- 459-474 Ex ante assessment of safety issues of new technologies in transport
by Jagtman, H.M. & Hale, A.R. & Heijer, T.
- 475-490 Modeling activity scheduling time horizon: Duration of time between planning and execution of pre-planned activities
by Mohammadian, Abolfazl & Doherty, Sean T.
- 491-506 Evaluating the significance of highway network links under the flood damage: An accessibility approach
by Sohn, Jungyul
- 507-525 The effects of attitudes and personality traits on mode choice
by Vredin Johansson, Maria & Heldt, Tobias & Johansson, Per
- 526-536 Constructing a logistics tracking system for preventing smuggling risk of transit containers
by Tsai, Ming-Chih
June 2006, Volume 40, Issue 5
- 375-385 Evaluating speed consistency between successive elements of a two-lane rural highway
by Park, Young-Jin & Saccomanno, Frank F.
- 386-398 Evolution of the TRANSYT model in a developing country
by Fernandez, Rodrigo & Valenzuela, Eduardo & Casanello, Federico & Jorquera, Carola
- 399-413 International comparative field evaluation of a traffic-responsive signal control strategy in three cities
by Kosmatopoulos, E. & Papageorgiou, M. & Bielefeldt, C. & Dinopoulou, V. & Morris, R. & Mueck, J. & Richards, A. & Weichenmeier, F.
- 414-423 Comparing the output of cost benefit and multi-criteria analysis: An application to urban transport investments
by Tudela, Alejandro & Akiki, Natalia & Cisternas, Rene
- 424-443 A monopolistic market for advanced traveller information systems and road use efficiency
by Zhang, Rong & Verhoef, Erik T.
- 444-457 Evidence on the distribution of values of travel time savings from a six-week diary
by Cirillo, C. & Axhausen, K.W.
May 2006, Volume 40, Issue 4
- 291-315 The Channel Tunnel--an ex post economic evaluation
by Anguera, Ricard
- 316-333 Model aided policy development for the market penetration of natural gas vehicles in Switzerland
by Janssen, Arthur & Lienin, Stephan F. & Gassmann, Fritz & Wokaun, Alexander
- 334-353 Parking preferences among tourists in Newport, Rhode Island
by Anderson, Christopher M. & Das, Chhandita & Tyrrell, Timothy J.
- 354-374 The technical efficiency of container ports: Comparing data envelopment analysis and stochastic frontier analysis
by Cullinane, Kevin & Wang, Teng-Fei & Song, Dong-Wook & Ji, Ping
March 2006, Volume 40, Issue 3
- 205-226 Traffic safety: Speed limits, strict liability and a km tax
by Delhaye, E.
- 227-243 Transportation network improvement and tolling strategies: The issue of intergeneration equity
by Szeto, W.Y. & Lo, Hong K.
- 244-258 Rail passenger crowding, stress, health and safety in Britain
by Cox, Tom & Houdmont, Jonathan & Griffiths, Amanda
- 259-279 How routine is a routine? An analysis of the day-to-day variability in prism vertex location
by Kitamura, Ryuichi & Yamamoto, Toshiyuki & Susilo, Yusak O. & Axhausen, Kay W.
- 280-290 Modeling pedestrians' road crossing behavior in traffic system micro-simulation in China
by Yang, Jianguo & Deng, Wen & Wang, Jinmei & Li, Qingfeng & Wang, Zhaoan
February 2006, Volume 40, Issue 2
- 95-105 Liberalisation and efficiency in international air transport
by Inglada, Vicente & Rey, Belen & Rodriguez-Alvarez, Ana & Coto-Millan, Pablo
- 106-124 Car ownership, travel and land use: a comparison of the US and Great Britain
by Giuliano, Genevieve & Dargay, Joyce
- 125-150 Microsimulation models incorporating both demand and supply dynamics
by Liu, Ronghui & Van Vliet, Dirck & Watling, David
- 151-162 Space and time related determinants of public transport use in trip chains
by Vande Walle, Stefaan & Steenberghen, Therese
- 163-180 Moving from trip-based to activity-based measures of accessibility
by Dong, Xiaojing & Ben-Akiva, Moshe E. & Bowman, John L. & Walker, Joan L.
- 181-203 Competition between airport terminals: The issues facing Dublin Airport
by McLay, Peter & Reynolds-Feighan, Aisling
January 2006, Volume 40, Issue 1
- 1-18 On fitting mode specific constants in the presence of new options in RP/SP models
by Cherchi, Elisabetta & Ortúzar, Juan de Dios
- 19-34 An econometric analysis of motorway renewal costs in Germany
by Link, Heike
- 35-51 Competition dynamics between container ports in East Asia
by Yap, Wei Yim & Lam, Jasmine S.L.
- 52-73 Regulatory reform and the congestion of urban railways
by Kidokoro, Yukihiro
- 74-93 Competition and deregulation: Do air passengers get the benefits?
by McHardy, Jolian & Trotter, Stephen
December 2005, Volume 39, Issue 10
- 835-848 The effects of a compressed working week on commuters' daily activity patterns
by Sundo, Marloe B. & Fujii, Satoshi
- 849-860 Assessment of economic impacts from unexpected events with an interregional commodity flow and multimodal transportation network model
by Ham, Heejoo & Kim, Tschangho John & Boyce, David
- 861-877 The development of a policy for road tax in Turkey, using a genetic algorithm approach for demand estimation
by Haldenbilen, Soner & Ceylan, Halim
- 878-894 Effect of open skies in the Middle East region
by Adler, Nicole & Hashai, Niron
- 895-911 Camionetas: Informal travel among immigrants
by Valenzuela, Abel Jr. & Schweitzer, Lisa & Robles, Adriele
2005, Volume 39, Issue 7-9
- 567-570 The theory and practice of congestion charging
by Wong, Walter K.I. & Noland, Robert B. & Bell, Michael G.H.
- 571-587 Congestion charging: Technical options for the delivery of future UK policy
by Blythe, P.T.
- 588-611 Congestion pricing on a road network: A study using the dynamic equilibrium simulator METROPOLIS
by de Palma, André & Kilani, Moez & Lindsey, Robin
- 612-631 Advanced pricing and rationing policies for large scale multimodal networks
by Gentile, Guido & Papola, Natale & Persia, Luca
- 632-650 An evaluation of national road user charging in England
by Glaister, Stephen & Graham, Daniel J.
- 651-670 The informational impacts of congestion tolls upon route traffic demands
by Kobayashi, Kiyoshi & Do, Myungsik
- 671-690 Credit-based congestion pricing: a policy proposal and the public's response
by Kockelman, Kara M. & Kalmanje, Sukumar
- 691-704 Micro-foundations of congestion and pricing: A game theory perspective
by Levinson, David
- 705-722 Road pricing modeling for hyper-congestion
by Lo, Hong K. & Szeto, W.Y.
- 723-736 Optimal cordon pricing in a non-monocentric city
by Mun, Se-il & Konishi, Ko-ji & Yoshikawa, Kazuhiro
- 737-754 Congestion and safety: A spatial analysis of London
by Noland, Robert B. & Quddus, Mohammed A.
- 755-772 Modelling the effects of road pricing on traffic in Singapore
by Olszewski, Piotr & Xie, Litian
- 773-791 Implications of congestion charging for departure time choice: Work and non-work schedule flexibility
by Saleh, Wafaa & Farrell, Séona
- 792-812 Speed-flow relations and cost functions for congested traffic: Theory and empirical analysis
by Verhoef, Erik T.
- 813-834 Cordon-based congestion pricing in a continuum traffic equilibrium system
by Ho, H.W. & Wong, S.C. & Yang, Hai & Loo, Becky P.Y.
July 2005, Volume 39, Issue 6
- 481-500 Travel behavior in neo-traditional neighborhood developments: A case study in USA
by Khattak, Asad J. & Rodriguez, Daniel
- 501-521 Earmarking in the US Department of Transportation Research Programs
by Brach, Ann & Wachs, Martin
- 522-530 Measuring inaccuracy in travel demand forecasting: methodological considerations regarding ramp up and sampling
by Flyvbjerg, Bent
- 531-547 Quantifying uncertainties in a national forecasting model
by Hugosson, Muriel Beser
- 548-565 Optimal land use and transport planning for the Greater Oslo area
by Vold, Arild
June 2005, Volume 39, Issue 5
- 383-403 Production costs, congestion, scope and scale economies in urban bus transportation corridors
by Fernández L., J. Enrique & de Cea Ch., Joaquin & de Grange C., Louis
- 405-424 Port privatization, efficiency and competitiveness: Some empirical evidence from container ports (terminals)
by Tongzon, Jose & Heng, Wu
- 425-444 Modelling safety-related driving behaviour--impact of parameter values
by Bonsall, Peter & Liu, Ronghui & Young, William
- 445-461 Route switching behavior on freeways with the provision of different types of real-time traffic information
by Jou, Rong-Chang & Lam, Soi-Hoi & Liu, Yu-Hsin & Chen, Ke-Hong
- 463-480 A vehicle replacement policy for motor carriers in an unsteady economy
by Suzuki, Yoshinori & Pautsch, Gregory R.
May 2005, Volume 39, Issue 4
- 277-278 Travel behaviour research and connection choice
by Axhausen, K.W. & Bhat, C.
- 279-293 Valuing time and reliability: assessing the evidence from road pricing demonstrations
by Brownstone, David & Small, Kenneth A.
- 295-324 Route choice decision under travel time uncertainty
by de Palma, André & Picard, Nathalie
- 325-344 A micro-simulation model system of departure time using a perception updating model under travel time uncertainty
by Ettema, Dick & Tamminga, Guus & Timmermans, Harry & Arentze, Theo
- 345-365 Modeling the competition among air-travel itinerary shares: GEV model development
by Coldren, Gregory M. & Koppelman, Frank S.
- 367-381 A study of on integrated intercity travel demand model
by Yao, Enjian & Morikawa, Takayuki
2005, Volume 39, Issue 2-3
- 93-96 Travel as a desired end, not just a means
by Mokhtarian, P.L.
- 97-123 When is getting there half the fun? Modeling the liking for travel
by Ory, David T. & Mokhtarian, Patricia L.
- 125-145 Information gain, novelty seeking and travel: a model of dynamic activity-travel behavior under conditions of uncertainty
by Arentze, T.A. & Timmermans, H.J.P.
- 147-162 Car use: lust and must. Instrumental, symbolic and affective motives for car use
by Steg, Linda
- 163-181 All work and no play? The role of instrumental and affective factors in work and leisure journeys by different travel modes
by Anable, Jillian & Gatersleben, Birgitta
- 183-203 Driving by choice or necessity?
by Handy, Susan & Weston, Lisa & Mokhtarian, Patricia L.
- 205-219 The therapeutic value of children's everyday travel
by Mackett, Roger L. & Lucas, Lindsey & Paskins, James & Turbin, Jill
- 221-236 Estimation of value of travel-time savings using mixed logit models
by Hess, Stephane & Bierlaire, Michel & Polak, John W.
- 237-255 Measuring the utility of ancillary travel: revealed preferences in recreation site demand and trips taken
by Larson, Douglas M. & Lew, Daniel K.
- 257-276 Travel time use in the information age
by Lyons, Glenn & Urry, John
January 2005, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 1-15 Safety of passing longer combination vehicles on two-lane highways
by Hanley, Paul F. & Forkenbrock, David J.
- 17-40 Regulating taxi services in the presence of congestion externality
by Yang, Hai & Ye, Min & Tang, Wilson H. & Wong, S.C.
- 41-60 Integrated scheduling of daily work activities and morning-evening commutes with bottleneck congestion
by Zhang, Xiaoning & Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun & Zhang, H. Michael
- 61-73 Pedestrian delay estimation at signalized intersections in developing cities
by Li, Qingfeng & Wang, Zhaoan & Yang, Jianguo & Wang, Jinmei
- 75-92 A critical review of conventional terminology for classifying seaports
by Bichou, K. & Gray, R.
2004, Volume 38, Issue 9-10
- 615-642 Airline short-term maintenance manpower supply planning
by Yan, Shangyao & Yang, Ta-Hui & Chen, Hsuan-Hung
- 643-675 TTB or not TTB, that is the question: a review and analysis of the empirical literature on travel time (and money) budgets
by Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Chen, Cynthia
- 677-689 User perceptions and engineering definitions of highway level of service: an exploratory statistical comparison
by Choocharukul, Kasem & Sinha, Kumares C. & Mannering, Fred L.
October 2004, Volume 38, Issue 8
- 551-571 Theoretical analysis on the variation of value of travel time savings
by Jiang, Meilan & Morikawa, Takayuki
- 573-592 On distinguishing between physically active and physically passive episodes and between travel and activity episodes: an analysis of weekend recreational participation in the San Francisco Bay area
by Bhat, Chandra & Lockwood, Allison
- 593-606 Cost-benefit analyses of walking and cycling track networks taking into account insecurity, health effects and external costs of motorized traffic
by Sælensminde, Kjartan
- 607-614 The influence of quality and price on the demand for urban transport: the case of university students
by Bilbao Ubillos, J. & Fernández Sainz, A.
August 2004, Volume 38, Issue 7
- 483-494 Self and others' willingness to pay for improvements to the paved road surface
by Walton, D. & Thomas, J. A. & Cenek, P. D.
- 495-509 Impacts of management practices and advanced technologies on demand responsive transit systems
by Palmer, Kurt & Dessouky, Maged & Abdelmaguid, Tamer
- 511-530 Network design for a grid hybrid transit service
by Aldaihani, Majid M. & Quadrifoglio, Luca & Dessouky, Maged M. & Hall, Randolph
- 531-550 Determinants of bicycle use: do municipal policies matter?
by Rietveld, Piet & Daniel, Vanessa
July 2004, Volume 38, Issue 6
- 405-420 Measuring capacity flexibility of a transportation system
by Morlok, Edward K. & Chang, David J.
- 421-434 Capital structure in the world airline industry
by Capobianco, Heloisa Márcia Pires & Fernandes, Elton
- 435-453 Uncovering the contribution of travel time reliability to dynamic route choice using real-time loop data
by Liu, Henry X. & Recker, Will & Chen, Anthony
- 455-481 A highway alignment optimization model using geographic information systems
by Jha, Manoj K. & Schonfeld, Paul
June 2004, Volume 38, Issue 5
- 329-346 Performance based clustering for benchmarking of US airports
by Sarkis, Joseph & Talluri, Srinivas
- 347-365 Optimal scheduling of rehabilitation activities for multiple pavement facilities: exact and approximate solutions
by Ouyang, Yanfeng & Madanat, Samer
- 367-381 Expectations formation and forecasting of vehicle demand: an empirical study of the vehicle quota auctions in Singapore
by Chu, Sing-Fat & Koh, Winston T. H. & Tse, Yiu Kuen
- 383-404 Operational efficiency versus financial mobility in the global airline industry: a data envelopment and Tobit analysis
by Scheraga, Carl A.
May 2004, Volume 38, Issue 4
- 249-268 Active transportation and physical activity: opportunities for collaboration on transportation and public health research
by Sallis, James F. & Frank, Lawrence D. & Saelens, Brian E. & Kraft, M. Katherine
- 269-285 Economic and structural determinants of the demand for public transport: an analysis on a panel of French urban areas using shrinkage estimators
by Bresson, Georges & Dargay, Joyce & Madre, Jean-Loup & Pirotte, Alain
- 287-303 Welfare evaluation with a road capacity constraint
by Romilly, Peter
- 305-328 Ferry service network design: optimal fleet size, routing, and scheduling
by Lai, M. F. & Lo, Hong K.
March 2004, Volume 38, Issue 3
- 163-179 Flexible-term contracts for road franchising
by Nombela, Gustavo & de Rus, Ginés
- 181-199 Management objectives and the causes of mass transit deficits
by Savage, Ian
- 201-222 What type of vehicle do people drive? The role of attitude and lifestyle in influencing vehicle type choice
by Choo, Sangho & Mokhtarian, Patricia L.
- 223-247 Factors influencing light-rail station boardings in the United States
by Kuby, Michael & Barranda, Anthony & Upchurch, Christopher
February 2004, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 81-99 Stowing a containership: the master bay plan problem
by Ambrosino, Daniela & Sciomachen, Anna & Tanfani, Elena
- 101-125 A model and a solution algorithm for airport common use check-in counter assignments
by Yan, Shangyao & Tang, Chin-Hui & Chen, Miawjane
- 127-142 Validation of in-car observations, a method for driver assessment
by Hjälmdahl, Magnus & Várhelyi, András
- 143-162 Urban density and energy consumption: a new look at old statistics
by Mindali, Orit & Raveh, Adi & Salomon, Ilan
January 2004, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 1-34 Is a new applied transportation research field emerging?--A review of intermodal rail-truck freight transport literature
by Bontekoning, Y. M. & Macharis, C. & Trip, J. J.
- 35-51 Safety aspects of freeway weaving sections
by Golob, Thomas F. & Recker, Wilfred W. & Alvarez, Veronica M.
- 53-80 A method for relating type of crash to traffic flow characteristics on urban freeways
by Golob, Thomas F. & Recker, Wilfred W.
December 2003, Volume 37, Issue 10
- 811-822 Some comments on origin-destination matrix estimation
by Hazelton, Martin L.
- 823-839 On the structure of weekly activity/travel patterns
by Lee, Ming S. & McNally, Michael G.
- 841-864 Polycentricity and transit service
by Modarres, Ali
- 865-888 Hub location in the South-Atlantic airline market: A spatial competition game
by Martin, Juan Carlos & Román, Concepción
- 889-901 Modifying pedestrian behaviour
by Keegan, Owen & O'Mahony, Margaret
- 903-916 The mobility and accessibility expectations of seniors in an aging population
by Alsnih, Rahaf & Hensher, David A.
- 917-932 Energy-efficient operation of rail vehicles
by Liu, Rongfang (Rachel) & Golovitcher, Iakov M.
November 2003, Volume 37, Issue 9
- 731-747 The socio-economic impacts assessment of advanced convoy driving on motorway
by Juan, Zhichai & Wu, Jianping & McDonald, Mike
- 749-770 Control of vehicle ownership and market competition: theory and Singapore's experience with the vehicle quota system
by Koh, Winston T. H.
- 771-788 Simultaneous estimation of an origin-destination matrix and link choice proportions using traffic counts
by Lo, Hing-Po & Chan, Chi-Pak
- 789-810 A generalised function for modeling bi-directional flow effects on indoor walkways in Hong Kong
by Lam, William H. K. & Lee, Jodie Y. S. & Chan, K. S. & Goh, P. K.
October 2003, Volume 37, Issue 8
- 649-666 Potential of transferring car trips to bicycle during winter
by Bergström, A. & Magnusson, R.
- 667-680 Managerial efficiency of Brazilian airports
by Pacheco, R. R. & Fernandes, E.
- 681-688 Dynamic vehicular delay comparison between a police-controlled roundabout and a traffic signal
by Al-Madani, Hashim M. N.
- 689-701 Estimating density and lane inflow on a freeway segment
by Coifman, Benjamin
- 703-716 The impact of terminal handling charges on overall shipping charges: an empirical study
by Fung, Michael K. & Cheng, Leonard K. & Qiu, Larry D.
- 717-729 Multi-criteria approach for the selection of alternative options for environmentally sustainable transport system in Delhi
by Yedla, Sudhakar & Shrestha, Ram M.
August 2003, Volume 37, Issue 7
- 555-578 Impact of slot controls with a market-based allocation mechanism at San Francisco International Airport
by Mehndiratta, Shomik Raj & Kiefer, Mark
- 579-604 A network flow model for lane-based evacuation routing
by Cova, Thomas J. & Johnson, Justin P.
- 605-627 The main determinants of the demand for public transport: a comparative analysis of England and France using shrinkage estimators
by Bresson, Georges & Dargay, Joyce & Madre, Jean-Loup & Pirotte, Alain
- 629-647 The integration of Taiwanese and Chinese air networks for direct air cargo services
by Lin, Cheng-Chang & Chen, Yin-Chieh
July 2003, Volume 37, Issue 6
- 479-497 The benefits of airline global alliances: an empirical assessment of the perceptions of business travelers
by Goh, Kevin & Uncles, Mark
- 499-517 Service quality--developing a service quality index in the provision of commercial bus contracts
by Hensher, David A. & Stopher, Peter & Bullock, Philip
- 519-538 Performance-based quality contracts in bus service provision
by Hensher, David A. & Stanley, John
- 539-554 Average time gaps in congested freeway flow
by Banks, James H.
June 2003, Volume 37, Issue 5
- 405-418 A dynamic empty equipment and crew allocation model for long-haul networks
by ÇalIskan, Cenk & Hall, Randolph W.
- 419-433 Fatal crash involvement by multiple-trailer trucks
by Forkenbrock, David J. & Hanley, Paul F.
- 435-452 Terminal operations management in vehicle transshipment
by Mattfeld, D. C. & Kopfer, H.
- 453-478 Transportation--economic aspects of Roman highway development: the case of Via Appia
by Berechman, Joseph
May 2003, Volume 37, Issue 4
- 293-314 A model for optimizing electronic toll collection systems
by Levinson, David & Chang, Elva
- 315-331 Optimal terminal configurations for new large aircraft operations
by de Barros, Alexandre G. & Wirasinghe, S. C.
- 333-349 A passenger travel demand model for Copenhagen
by Jovicic, Goran & Hansen, Christian Overgaard
- 351-372 Travel, location and race/ethnicity
by Giuliano, Genevieve
- 373-387 Drivers' willingness-to-pay to reduce travel time: evidence from the San Diego I-15 congestion pricing project
by Brownstone, David & Ghosh, Arindam & Golob, Thomas F. & Kazimi, Camilla & Van Amelsfort, Dirk
- 389-402 Application of attitude theory for improved predictive accuracy of stated preference methods in travel demand analysis
by Fujii, Satoshi & Gärling, Tommy
March 2003, Volume 37, Issue 3
- 195-224 Scheduling and platforming trains at busy complex stations
by Carey, Malachy & Carville, Sinead
- 225-240 Investigating transit production and performance: a programming approach
by Karlaftis, Matthew G.
- 241-256 Network design: selection and design of links and facility location
by Drezner, Zvi & Wesolowsky, George O.
- 257-275 National review of hurricane evacuation plans and policies: a comparison and contrast of state practices
by Urbina, Elba & Wolshon, Brian
- 277-291 Identifying the onset of congestion rapidly with existing traffic detectors
by Coifman, Benjamin
February 2003, Volume 37, Issue 2
- 109-127 Design and evaluation of dynamic traffic management strategies for congested conditions
by Abu-Lebdeh, Ghassan & Benekohal, Rahim F.
- 129-143 A discussion on the parameters of Cowan M3 distribution for Turkey
by Tanyel, Serhan & Yayla, Nadir
- 145-164 Real-time control of buses for schedule coordination at a terminal
by Dessouky, Maged & Hall, Randolph & Zhang, Lei & Singh, Ajay
- 165-181 Simultaneous determination of the equilibrium market penetration and compliance rate of advanced traveler information systems
by Yin, Yafeng & Yang, Hai
- 183-186 Environment, Land Use and Urban Policy.: David Banister, Kenneth Button and Peter Nijkamp, editors. (Environmental Analysis and Economic Policy Series, No. 2). Edward Elgar Publishing, Inc., Glensanda House, Montpellier Parade, Cheltenham, Glos GL50 1UA, United Kingdom, 1999. 608 pp. ISBN 1-85898-722-9. US $220.00. http://www.edward-elgar.com/
by Saphores, Jean-Daniel
- 186-188 The Urban Oasis: Guideways and Greenways in the Human Environment.: Roxanne Warren. McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing Group, P.O. Box 182604, Columbus, OH 43272-3031, USA, 1998. 196 pp. ISBN 0-070683-331X. US $59.95. http://www.mcgraw-hill.com/
by Schweitzer, Lisa A.
- 188-188 Introduction to Transportation Systems. Joseph Sussman. Artech House, Inc., 685 Canton Street, Norwood, MA 02062, USA, 2000. 470 pp. ISBN 1-58053-141-5. US $89.00. http://www.artech-house.com
by Chen, Anthony
- 189-190 Handbook of Logistics and Supply-Chain Management. (Handbooks in Transport, 2). Ann M. Brewer, Kenneth J. Button and David A. Hensher, editors. Elsevier Science Ltd., The Boulevard, Langford Lane, Kidlington, Oxford OX5 1GB, UK, 2001. 545 pp. + xxi. ISBN 0-080-43593-9. US $162.50. http://www.elsevier.co.uk
by Regan, Amelia C.
January 2003, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 1-27 Comparison and calibration of FRESIM and INTEGRATION steady-state car-following behavior
by Rakha, Hesham & Crowther, Brent