A Model and Solution Algorithm for Optimal Routing of a Time-Chartered Containership
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hadi Bidhandi, 2006. "A new approach based on the surrogating method in the project time compression problems," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 143(1), pages 237-250, March.
- Lin, Dung-Ying & Chang, Yu-Ting, 2018. "Ship routing and freight assignment problem for liner shipping: Application to the Northern Sea Route planning problem," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 47-70.
- Zhao, Hui & Hu, Hao & Lin, Yisong, 2016. "Study on China-EU container shipping network in the context of Northern Sea Route," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 50-60.
- Marielle Christiansen, 1999. "Decomposition of a Combined Inventory and Time Constrained Ship Routing Problem," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(1), pages 3-16, February.
- Alfandari, Laurent & Davidović, Tatjana & Furini, Fabio & Ljubić, Ivana & Maraš, Vladislav & Martin, Sébastien, 2019. "Tighter MIP models for Barge Container Ship Routing," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 38-54.
- Qiang Meng & Shuaian Wang & Henrik Andersson & Kristian Thun, 2014. "Containership Routing and Scheduling in Liner Shipping: Overview and Future Research Directions," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(2), pages 265-280, May.
- Chen, Kang & Chen, Dongxu & Sun, Xueshan & Yang, Zhongzhen, 2016. "Container Ocean-transportation System Design with the factors of demand fluctuation and choice inertia of shippers," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 267-281.
- Ishwar Murthy & Shenq‐Shyong Her, 1992. "Solving min‐max shortest‐path problems on a network," Naval Research Logistics (NRL), John Wiley & Sons, vol. 39(5), pages 669-683, August.
- Qiang Meng & Tingsong Wang, 2010. "A chance constrained programming model for short-term liner ship fleet planning problems," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 329-346, July.
- Zhongzhen Yang & Haiping Shi & Kang Chen & Hongli Bao, 2014. "Optimization of container liner network on the Yangtze River," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 79-96, January.
- Manuel Herrera & Per J. Agrell & Casiano Manrique-de-Lara-Peñate & Lourdes Trujillo, 2017.
"Vessel capacity restrictions in the fleet deployment problem: an application to the Panama Canal,"
Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 253(2), pages 845-869, June.
- Manuel HERRERA & Per J. AGRELL & Casiano MANRIQUE-DE-LARA-PENATE & Lourdes TRUJILLO, 2017. "Vessel capacity restrictions in the fleet deployment problem: an application to the Panama Canal," LIDAM Reprints CORE 2862, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wang, Yadong & Meng, Qiang & Jia, Peng, 2019. "Optimal port call adjustment for liner container shipping routes," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 107-128.
- Chen, Jingxu & Jia, Shuai & Wang, Shuaian & Liu, Zhiyuan, 2018. "Subloop-based reversal of port rotation directions for container liner shipping network alteration," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 336-361.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ortrsc:v:22:y:1988:i:2:p:83-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.