A chance constrained programming model for short-term liner ship fleet planning problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nikiforos A. Papadakis & Anastassios N. Perakis, 1989. "A nonlinear approach to the multiorigin, multidestination fleet deployment problem," Naval Research Logistics (NRL), John Wiley & Sons, vol. 36(4), pages 515-528, August.
- Sambracos, E. & Paravantis, J. A. & Tarantilis, C. D. & Kiranoudis, C. T., 2004. "Dispatching of small containers via coastal freight liners: The case of the Aegean Sea," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(2), pages 365-381, January.
- Krishan Rana & R. G. Vickson, 1988. "A Model and Solution Algorithm for Optimal Routing of a Time-Chartered Containership," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(2), pages 83-95, May.
- Krishan Rana & R. G. Vickson, 1991. "Routing Container Ships Using Lagrangean Relaxation and Decomposition," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(3), pages 201-214, August.
- Richa Agarwal & Özlem Ergun, 2008. "Ship Scheduling and Network Design for Cargo Routing in Liner Shipping," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(2), pages 175-196, May.
- B. J. Powell & A .N. Perkins, 1997. "Fleet deployment optimization for liner shipping: an integer programming model," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 183-192, January.
- Shintani, Koichi & Imai, Akio & Nishimura, Etsuko & Papadimitriou, Stratos, 2007. "The container shipping network design problem with empty container repositioning," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 39-59, January.
- Adolf Koi Yu Ng & Jeremy K. Y. Kee, 2008. "The optimal ship sizes of container liner feeder services in Southeast Asia: a ship operator's perspective," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 353-376, August.
- Marielle Christiansen & Kjetil Fagerholt & David Ronen, 2004. "Ship Routing and Scheduling: Status and Perspectives," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(1), pages 1-18, February.
- M. C. Moura O & M. V. Pato & A. C. Paixa O, 2002. "Ship assignment with hub and spoke constraints," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(2), pages 135-150, April.
- Fagerholt, Kjetil & Lindstad, Håkon, 2000. "Optimal policies for maintaining a supply service in the Norwegian Sea," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 269-275, June.
- Gilbert Laporte & FranÇois V. Louveaux & Luc van Hamme, 2002. "An Integer L -Shaped Algorithm for the Capacitated Vehicle Routing Problem with Stochastic Demands," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 50(3), pages 415-423, June.
- Ronen, David, 1993. "Ship scheduling: The last decade," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 325-333, December.
- Ronen, David, 1983. "Cargo ships routing and scheduling: Survey of models and problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 119-126, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:marpmg:v:37:y:2010:i:4:p:329-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TMPM20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.