Optimal policies for maintaining a supply service in the Norwegian Sea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerald G. Brown & Glenn W. Graves & David Ronen, 1987. "Scheduling Ocean Transportation of Crude Oil," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(3), pages 335-346, March.
- Dan O. Bausch & Gerald G. Brown & David Ronen, 1998. "Scheduling short-term marine transport of bulk products," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 335-348, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sambracos, E. & Paravantis, J. A. & Tarantilis, C. D. & Kiranoudis, C. T., 2004. "Dispatching of small containers via coastal freight liners: The case of the Aegean Sea," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(2), pages 365-381, January.
- Rasmussen, Rasmus, 2011. "TSP in spreadsheets--A fast and flexible tool," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 51-63, January.
- Day, Jamison M. & Daniel Wright, P. & Schoenherr, Tobias & Venkataramanan, Munirpallam & Gaudette, Kevin, 2009. "Improving routing and scheduling decisions at a distributor of industrial gasses," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 227-237, February.
- Lindstad, Haakon & Asbjørnslett, Bjørn E. & Strømman, Anders H., 2011. "Reductions in greenhouse gas emissions and cost by shipping at lower speeds," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3456-3464, June.
- Norlund, Ellen Karoline & Gribkovskaia, Irina & Laporte, Gilbert, 2015. "Supply vessel planning under cost, environment and robustness considerations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 57(PB), pages 271-281.
- Fagerholt, Kjetil & Christiansen, Marielle & Magnus Hvattum, Lars & Johnsen, Trond A.V. & Vabø, Thor J., 2010. "A decision support methodology for strategic planning in maritime transportation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 465-474, December.
- Lindstad, Haakon Elizabeth & Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Rialland, Agathe, 2016. "Batteries in Offshore Support vessels - Pollution, climate impact and economics," Discussion Papers 2016/21, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Zenker, Michael & Emde, Simon & Boysen, Nils, 2016. "Cyclic inventory routing in a line-shaped network," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(1), pages 164-178.
- Halvorsen-Weare, Elin E. & Fagerholt, Kjetil & Nonås, Lars Magne & Asbjørnslett, Bjørn Egil, 2012. "Optimal fleet composition and periodic routing of offshore supply vessels," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(2), pages 508-517.
- Pantuso, Giovanni & Fagerholt, Kjetil & Hvattum, Lars Magnus, 2014. "A survey on maritime fleet size and mix problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(2), pages 341-349.
- Meng, Qiang & Wang, Tingsong & Wang, Shuaian, 2012. "Short-term liner ship fleet planning with container transshipment and uncertain container shipment demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(1), pages 96-105.
- Bell, John E. & Griffis, Stanley E. & Cunningham III, William A. & Eberlan, Jon A., 2011. "Location optimization of strategic alert sites for homeland defense," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 151-158, April.
- Overholts II, Dale L. & Bell, John E. & Arostegui, Marvin A., 2009. "A location analysis approach for military maintenance scheduling with geographically dispersed service areas," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 838-852, August.
- Kaiser, Mark J., 2010. "An integrated systems framework for service vessel forecasting in the Gulf of Mexico," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 2777-2795.
- Wang, Shuaian & Meng, Qiang & Sun, Zhuo, 2013. "Container routing in liner shipping," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 1-7.
More about this item
KeywordsScheduling Transport Application Ships Supply;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:28:y:2000:i:3:p:269-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.