Optimal policies for maintaining a supply service in the Norwegian Sea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerald G. Brown & Glenn W. Graves & David Ronen, 1987. "Scheduling Ocean Transportation of Crude Oil," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(3), pages 335-346, March.
- Dan O. Bausch & Gerald G. Brown & David Ronen, 1998. "Scheduling short-term marine transport of bulk products," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 335-348, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bell, John E. & Griffis, Stanley E. & Cunningham III, William A. & Eberlan, Jon A., 2011. "Location optimization of strategic alert sites for homeland defense," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 151-158, April.
- Meng, Qiang & Wang, Tingsong & Wang, Shuaian, 2012. "Short-term liner ship fleet planning with container transshipment and uncertain container shipment demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(1), pages 96-105.
- Kaiser, Mark J., 2010. "An integrated systems framework for service vessel forecasting in the Gulf of Mexico," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 2777-2795.
- Norlund, Ellen Karoline & Gribkovskaia, Irina & Laporte, Gilbert, 2015. "Supply vessel planning under cost, environment and robustness considerations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 57(PB), pages 271-281.
- Lindstad, Haakon Elizabeth & Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Rialland, Agathe, 2016. "Batteries in Offshore Support vessels - Pollution, climate impact and economics," Discussion Papers 2016/21, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Halvorsen-Weare, Elin E. & Fagerholt, Kjetil & Nonås, Lars Magne & Asbjørnslett, Bjørn Egil, 2012. "Optimal fleet composition and periodic routing of offshore supply vessels," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(2), pages 508-517.
- Wang, Shuaian & Meng, Qiang & Sun, Zhuo, 2013. "Container routing in liner shipping," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 1-7.
- Fagerholt, Kjetil & Christiansen, Marielle & Magnus Hvattum, Lars & Johnsen, Trond A.V. & Vabø, Thor J., 2010. "A decision support methodology for strategic planning in maritime transportation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 465-474, December.
- Lindstad, Haakon & Asbjørnslett, Bjørn E. & Strømman, Anders H., 2011. "Reductions in greenhouse gas emissions and cost by shipping at lower speeds," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3456-3464, June.
- Sambracos, E. & Paravantis, J. A. & Tarantilis, C. D. & Kiranoudis, C. T., 2004. "Dispatching of small containers via coastal freight liners: The case of the Aegean Sea," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(2), pages 365-381, January.
- Rasmussen, Rasmus, 2011. "TSP in spreadsheets--A fast and flexible tool," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 51-63, January.
- Day, Jamison M. & Daniel Wright, P. & Schoenherr, Tobias & Venkataramanan, Munirpallam & Gaudette, Kevin, 2009. "Improving routing and scheduling decisions at a distributor of industrial gasses," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 227-237, February.
- Zenker, Michael & Emde, Simon & Boysen, Nils, 2016. "Cyclic inventory routing in a line-shaped network," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(1), pages 164-178.
- Pantuso, Giovanni & Fagerholt, Kjetil & Hvattum, Lars Magnus, 2014. "A survey on maritime fleet size and mix problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(2), pages 341-349.
- Overholts II, Dale L. & Bell, John E. & Arostegui, Marvin A., 2009. "A location analysis approach for military maintenance scheduling with geographically dispersed service areas," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 838-852, August.
More about this item
KeywordsScheduling Transport Application Ships Supply;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:28:y:2000:i:3:p:269-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .