A decision support methodology for strategic planning in maritime transportation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sounderpandian, Jayavel & Prasad, Sameer & Madan, Manu, 2008. "Supplies from developing countries: Optimal order quantities under loss risks," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 122-130, February.
- Gerald G. Brown & Glenn W. Graves & David Ronen, 1987. "Scheduling Ocean Transportation of Crude Oil," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(3), pages 335-346, March.
- Taylor, AJ, 1982. "Chartering strategies for shipping companies," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 25-33.
- Fagerholt, Kjetil & Lindstad, Håkon, 2000. "Optimal policies for maintaining a supply service in the Norwegian Sea," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 269-275, June.
- Ronen, David, 1993. "Ship scheduling: The last decade," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 325-333, December.
- Ronen, David, 1983. "Cargo ships routing and scheduling: Survey of models and problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 119-126, February.
- Dan O. Bausch & Gerald G. Brown & David Ronen, 1998. "Scheduling short-term marine transport of bulk products," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 335-348, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Der-Chiang & Chang, Che-Jung & Chen, Chien-Chih & Chen, Wen-Chih, 2012. "Forecasting short-term electricity consumption using the adaptive grey-based approach—An Asian case," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 767-773.
- Hamidreza Eskandari & Ehsan Mahmoodi, 2016. "A simulation-based multi-objective optimization study of the fleet sizing problem in the offshore industry," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 18(4), pages 436-457, December.
- Mørch, Ove & Fagerholt, Kjetil & Pantuso, Giovanni & Rakke, Jørgen, 2017. "Maximizing the rate of return on the capital employed in shipping capacity renewal," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 42-53.
- Arslan, Ayşe N. & Papageorgiou, Dimitri J., 2017. "Bulk ship fleet renewal and deployment under uncertainty: A multi-stage stochastic programming approach," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 69-96.
- Goodwin, Paul & Fildes, Robert & Lawrence, Michael & Stephens, Greg, 2011. "Restrictiveness and guidance in support systems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 242-253, June.
- Sterna, Malgorzata, 2011. "A survey of scheduling problems with late work criteria," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 120-129, April.
- Bakkehaug, Rikard & Eidem, Eirik Stamsø & Fagerholt, Kjetil & Hvattum, Lars Magnus, 2014. "A stochastic programming formulation for strategic fleet renewal in shipping," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 60-76.
- Christiansen, Marielle & Fagerholt, Kjetil & Nygreen, Bjørn & Ronen, David, 2013. "Ship routing and scheduling in the new millennium," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(3), pages 467-483.
- Pantuso, Giovanni & Fagerholt, Kjetil & Hvattum, Lars Magnus, 2014. "A survey on maritime fleet size and mix problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(2), pages 341-349.
- De Bruecker, Philippe & Van den Bergh, Jorne & Beliën, Jeroen & Demeulemeester, Erik, 2015. "A model enhancement heuristic for building robust aircraft maintenance personnel rosters with stochastic constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(2), pages 661-673.
- Lev, Benjamin & Kowalski, Krzysztof, 2011. "Modeling fixed-charge problems with polynomials," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 725-728, December.
- Meng, Qiang & Wang, Shuaian & Lee, Chung-Yee, 2015. "A tailored branch-and-price approach for a joint tramp ship routing and bunkering problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 1-19.
More about this item
KeywordsRouting Decision support systems Heuristics Simulation Case study;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:38:y:2010:i:6:p:465-474. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .