Designing optimal routes in a liner shipping problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- H B Bendall & A F Stent, 2001. "A Scheduling Model for a High Speed Containership Service: A Hub and Spoke Short-Sea Application," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 3(3), pages 262-277, September.
- Fagerholt, Kjetil, 2001. "Ship scheduling with soft time windows: An optimisation based approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(3), pages 559-571, June.
- B. J. Powell & A .N. Perkins, 1997. "Fleet deployment optimization for liner shipping: an integer programming model," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 183-192, January.
- Leif H. Appelgren, 1969. "A Column Generation Algorithm for a Ship Scheduling Problem," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(1), pages 53-68, February.
- Moshe Dror & Pierre Trudeau, 1989. "Savings by Split Delivery Routing," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(2), pages 141-145, May.
- Fagerholt, Kjetil & Lindstad, Håkon, 2000. "Optimal policies for maintaining a supply service in the Norwegian Sea," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 269-275, June.
- Ronen, David, 1993. "Ship scheduling: The last decade," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 325-333, December.
- Marielle Christiansen & Kjetil Fagerholt & David Ronen, 2004. "Ship Routing and Scheduling: Status and Perspectives," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Ronen, David, 1983. "Cargo ships routing and scheduling: Survey of models and problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 119-126, February.
- Dan O. Bausch & Gerald G. Brown & David Ronen, 1998. "Scheduling short-term marine transport of bulk products," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 335-348, October.
- Marielle Christiansen & Kjetil Fagerholt, 2002. "Robust ship scheduling with multiple time windows," Naval Research Logistics (NRL), John Wiley & Sons, vol. 49(6), pages 611-625, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:marpmg:v:31:y:2004:i:4:p:259-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TMPM20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.