Special Issue on Latin-American Research: A Time Based Discretization Approach for Ship Routing and Scheduling with Variable Speed
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Persson, Jan A. & Gothe-Lundgren, Maud, 2005. "Shipment planning at oil refineries using column generation and valid inequalities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(3), pages 631-652, June.
- Brønmo, Geir & Nygreen, Bjørn & Lysgaard, Jens, 2010. "Column generation approaches to ship scheduling with flexible cargo sizes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(1), pages 139-150, January.
- Ronen, David, 1993. "Ship scheduling: The last decade," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 325-333, December.
- Laoucine Kerbache & T. Van Woensel & N. Vandaele & Herbert Peremans, 2008. "Vehicle routing with dynamic travel times: A queueing approach," Post-Print hal-00465127, HAL.
- Van Woensel, T. & Kerbache, L. & Peremans, H. & Vandaele, N., 2008. "Vehicle routing with dynamic travel times: A queueing approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(3), pages 990-1007, May.
- Donati, Alberto V. & Montemanni, Roberto & Casagrande, Norman & Rizzoli, Andrea E. & Gambardella, Luca M., 2008. "Time dependent vehicle routing problem with a multi ant colony system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(3), pages 1174-1191, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:11:y:2011:i:3:p:465-485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.