Special Issue on Latin-American Research: A Time Based Discretization Approach for Ship Routing and Scheduling with Variable Speed
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Van Woensel, T. & Kerbache, L. & Peremans, H. & Vandaele, N., 2008.
"Vehicle routing with dynamic travel times: A queueing approach,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 186(3), pages 990-1007, May.
- Laoucine Kerbache & T. Van Woensel & N. Vandaele & Herbert Peremans, 2008. "Vehicle routing with dynamic travel times: A queueing approach," Post-Print hal-00465127, HAL.
- Brønmo, Geir & Nygreen, Bjørn & Lysgaard, Jens, 2010. "Column generation approaches to ship scheduling with flexible cargo sizes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(1), pages 139-150, January.
- Ronen, David, 1993. "Ship scheduling: The last decade," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 325-333, December.
- Donati, Alberto V. & Montemanni, Roberto & Casagrande, Norman & Rizzoli, Andrea E. & Gambardella, Luca M., 2008. "Time dependent vehicle routing problem with a multi ant colony system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(3), pages 1174-1191, March.
- Persson, Jan A. & Gothe-Lundgren, Maud, 2005. "Shipment planning at oil refineries using column generation and valid inequalities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(3), pages 631-652, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9350-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsShip routing and scheduling; Time windows discretization; Tramp fleet management; Navigation speed control;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:11:y:2011:i:3:p:465-485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .