Optimal Routing for Maximizing the Travel Time Reliability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ishwar Murthy & Sumit Sarkar, 1998. "Stochastic Shortest Path Problems with Piecewise-Linear Concave Utility Functions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-2), pages 125-136, November.
- repec:spr:compst:v:57:y:2003:i:1:p:79-88 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Anthony & Zhou, Zhong & Lam, William H.K., 2011. "Modeling stochastic perception error in the mean-excess traffic equilibrium model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1619-1640.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9345-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qianfei Li & Yu (Marco) Nie & Suriya Vallamsundar & Jane Lin & Tito Homem-de-Mello, 2016. "Finding Efficient and Environmentally Friendly Paths for Risk-Averse Freight Carriers," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 255-275, March.
- Nie, Yu (Marco) & Wu, Xing, 2009. "Shortest path problem considering on-time arrival probability," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 597-613, July.
- Shahabi, Mehrdad & Unnikrishnan, Avinash & Boyles, Stephen D., 2013. "An outer approximation algorithm for the robust shortest path problem," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 52-66.
- Yang, Lixing & Zhou, Xuesong, 2017. "Optimizing on-time arrival probability and percentile travel time for elementary path finding in time-dependent transportation networks: Linear mixed integer programming reformulations," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 68-91.
- Chen, Anthony & Zhou, Zhong, 2010. "The [alpha]-reliable mean-excess traffic equilibrium model with stochastic travel times," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 493-513, May.
- Yang, Lixing & Zhang, Yan & Li, Shukai & Gao, Yuan, 2016. "A two-stage stochastic optimization model for the transfer activity choice in metro networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 271-297.
- Nie, Yu (Marco) & Wu, Xing & Dillenburg, John F. & Nelson, Peter C., 2012. "Reliable route guidance: A case study from Chicago," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 403-419.
More about this item
KeywordsShortest path problem; Dynamic programming; Stochastic networks; Reliability; Successive approximation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:6:y:2006:i:3:p:333-344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.