Path comparisons for a priori and time-adaptive decisions in stochastic, time-varying networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nguyen, S. & Pallottino, S., 1988. "Equilibrium traffic assignment for large scale transit networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 176-186, November.
- Spiess, Heinz & Florian, Michael, 1989. "Optimal strategies: A new assignment model for transit networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 83-102, April.
- Ronny Aboudi & Dominique Thon, 1994. "Efficient Algorithms for Stochastic Dominance Tests Based on Financial Market Data," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(4), pages 508-515, April.
- Frank Milne & Edwin H. Neave, 1994. "Dominance Relations Among Standardized Variables," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(10), pages 1343-1352, October.
- G. Hanoch & H. Levy, 1969. "The Efficiency Analysis of Choices Involving Risk," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 335-346.
- Hadar, Josef & Russell, William R, 1969. "Rules for Ordering Uncertain Prospects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 25-34, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bi Chen & William Lam & Agachai Sumalee & Qingquan Li & Hu Shao & Zhixiang Fang, 2013. "Finding Reliable Shortest Paths in Road Networks Under Uncertainty," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 123-148, June.
- Shen, Zuo-Jun Max & Pannala, Jyothsna & Rai, Rohit & Tsoi, Tsz Shing, 2008. "Modeling Transportation Networks During Disruptions and Emergency Evacuations," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt1257t9zn, University of California Transportation Center.
- Wu, Xing & (Marco) Nie, Yu, 2011. "Modeling heterogeneous risk-taking behavior in route choice: A stochastic dominance approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 896-915, November.
- Wen, Liang & Çatay, Bülent & Eglese, Richard, 2014. "Finding a minimum cost path between a pair of nodes in a time-varying road network with a congestion charge," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(3), pages 915-923.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9358-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Nie, Yu (Marco) & Wu, Xing, 2009. "Shortest path problem considering on-time arrival probability," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 597-613, July.
- Srinivasan, Karthik K. & Prakash, A.A. & Seshadri, Ravi, 2014. "Finding most reliable paths on networks with correlated and shifted log–normal travel times," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 110-128.
- Yu Nie & Xing Wu & Tito Homem-de-Mello, 2012. "Optimal Path Problems with Second-Order Stochastic Dominance Constraints," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 561-587, December.
- Ghatee, Mehdi & Hashemi, S. Mehdi, 2009. "Traffic assignment model with fuzzy level of travel demand: An efficient algorithm based on quasi-Logit formulas," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(2), pages 432-451, April.
- Yang, Lixing & Zhou, Xuesong, 2014. "Constraint reformulation and a Lagrangian relaxation-based solution algorithm for a least expected time path problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 22-44.
- Shahabi, Mehrdad & Unnikrishnan, Avinash & Boyles, Stephen D., 2013. "An outer approximation algorithm for the robust shortest path problem," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 52-66.
- Yang, Lixing & Zhou, Xuesong, 2017. "Optimizing on-time arrival probability and percentile travel time for elementary path finding in time-dependent transportation networks: Linear mixed integer programming reformulations," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 68-91.
- Tan, Zhijia & Yang, Hai & Guo, Renyong, 2014. "Pareto efficiency of reliability-based traffic equilibria and risk-taking behavior of travelers," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 16-31.
- Nie, Yu (Marco) & Wu, Xing & Dillenburg, John F. & Nelson, Peter C., 2012. "Reliable route guidance: A case study from Chicago," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 403-419.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:146:y:2003:i:1:p:67-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.