An outer approximation algorithm for the robust shortest path problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fu, Liping & Rilett, L. R., 1998. "Expected shortest paths in dynamic and stochastic traffic networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 499-516, September.
- de Palma, André & Picard, Nathalie, 2005. "Route choice decision under travel time uncertainty," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 295-324, May.
- Liu, Henry X. & Recker, Will & Chen, Anthony, 2004. "Uncovering the contribution of travel time reliability to dynamic route choice using real-time loop data," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 435-453, July.
- Miller-Hooks, Elise & Mahmassani, Hani, 2003. "Path comparisons for a priori and time-adaptive decisions in stochastic, time-varying networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 67-82, April.
- Xing, Tao & Zhou, Xuesong, 2011. "Finding the most reliable path with and without link travel time correlation: A Lagrangian substitution based approach," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1660-1679.
- Yu Nie & Xing Wu & Tito Homem-de-Mello, 2012. "Optimal Path Problems with Second-Order Stochastic Dominance Constraints," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 561-587, December.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Kenneth A. Small & Clifford Winston & Jia Yan, 2005. "Uncovering the Distribution of Motorists' Preferences for Travel Time and Reliability," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 73(4), pages 1367-1382, July.
- Robert B. Noland & John W. Polak, 2002. "Travel time variability: A review of theoretical and empirical issues," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 39-54, January.
- Yueyue Fan & Yu Nie, 2006. "Optimal Routing for Maximizing the Travel Time Reliability," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 333-344, September.
- Nie, Yu (Marco) & Wu, Xing, 2009. "Shortest path problem considering on-time arrival probability," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 597-613, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transe:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:56-74 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transb:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:501-521 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Xing, 2015. "Study on mean-standard deviation shortest path problem in stochastic and time-dependent networks: A stochastic dominance based approach," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 275-290.
- repec:eee:ecotra:v:11-12:y:2017:i::p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Yuli & Shen, Zuo-Jun Max & Song, Shiji, 2016. "Parametric search for the bi-attribute concave shortest path problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 150-168.
- Khani, Alireza & Boyles, Stephen D., 2015. "An exact algorithm for the mean–standard deviation shortest path problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 81(P1), pages 252-266.
More about this item
KeywordsRobust shortest path; Mean – standard deviation objective; Outer approximation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:58:y:2013:i:c:p:52-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.