Reliable route guidance: A case study from Chicago
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Xing & (Marco) Nie, Yu, 2011. "Modeling heterogeneous risk-taking behavior in route choice: A stochastic dominance approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 896-915, November.
- Lo, Hong K. & Luo, X.W. & Siu, Barbara W.Y., 2006. "Degradable transport network: Travel time budget of travelers with heterogeneous risk aversion," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 792-806, November.
- Carraway, Robert L. & Morin, Thomas L. & Moskowitz, Herbert, 1990. "Generalized dynamic programming for multicriteria optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 95-104, January.
- Hall, Randolph W., 1983. "Travel outcome and performance: The effect of uncertainty on accessibility," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 275-290, August.
- Yueyue Fan & Yu Nie, 2006. "Optimal Routing for Maximizing the Travel Time Reliability," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 333-344, September.
- Liu, Henry X. & Recker, Will & Chen, Anthony, 2004. "Uncovering the contribution of travel time reliability to dynamic route choice using real-time loop data," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 435-453, July.
- Hadar, Josef & Russell, William R, 1969. "Rules for Ordering Uncertain Prospects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 25-34, March.
- Miller-Hooks, Elise & Mahmassani, Hani, 2003. "Path comparisons for a priori and time-adaptive decisions in stochastic, time-varying networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 67-82, April.
- Jonathan F. Bard & James E. Bennett, 1991. "Arc Reduction and Path Preference in Stochastic Acyclic Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(2), pages 198-215, February.
- Nie, Yu (Marco) & Wu, Xing, 2009. "Shortest path problem considering on-time arrival probability," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 597-613, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wu, Xing, 2015. "Study on mean-standard deviation shortest path problem in stochastic and time-dependent networks: A stochastic dominance based approach," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 275-290.
- Qianfei Li & Yu (Marco) Nie & Suriya Vallamsundar & Jane Lin & Tito Homem-de-Mello, 2016. "Finding Efficient and Environmentally Friendly Paths for Risk-Averse Freight Carriers," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 255-275, March.
- Zhao, Tingting & Nie, Yu (Marco) & Zhang, Yi, 2014. "Extended spectral envelope method for detecting and analyzing traffic oscillations," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1-16.
More about this item
KeywordsReliable a priori shortest path problem; Route guidance; Linear regression; Case study;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:46:y:2012:i:2:p:403-419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.