The value of time and reliability: measurement from a value pricing experiment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Lam, Terence C. & Small, Kenneth A., 2003. "The Value of Time and Reliability: Measurement from a Value Pricing Experiment," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt47s4z7z5, University of California Transportation Center.
- Lam, T.C. & Small, K.A., 2000. "The Value of Time and Reliability: Measurement from a Value Pricing Experiment," Papers 00-02, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smalkoski, Brian & Levinson, David, 2004. "Value of Time for Commercial Vehicle Operators," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 44(1).
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Fukuda, Daisuke, 2010. "Valuing travel time variability: Characteristics of the travel time distribution on an urban road," MPRA Paper 24330, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andre Palma & Moshe Ben-Akiva & David Brownstone & Charles Holt & Thierry Magnac & Daniel McFadden & Peter Moffatt & Nathalie Picard & Kenneth Train & Peter Wakker & Joan Walker, 2008.
"Risk, uncertainty and discrete choice models,"
Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 269-285, December.
- André de Palma & Moshe Ben-Akiva & David Brownstone & Charles Holt & Thierry Magnac & Daniel McFadden & Peter Moffatt & Nathalie Picard & Kenneth Train & Peter Wakker & Joan Walker, 2008. "Risk, Uncertainty and Discrete Choice Models," THEMA Working Papers 2008-02, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Lei Zhang & Feng xie & David Levinson, 2007. "Illusion of Motion: Variation of Subjective Value of Travel Time on Freeways and Ramp Meters," Working Papers 200903, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Yin-Yen Tseng, 2004. "A meta-analysis of travel time reliability," ERSA conference papers ersa04p415, European Regional Science Association.
- Barry Ubbels & Yin-Yen Tseng & Erik T. Verhoef, 2005. "Value of time, schedule delay and reliability - estimates based on choice behaviour of Dutch commuters facing congestion," ERSA conference papers ersa05p202, European Regional Science Association.
- Dirk Van Amelsfort & Michiel Bliemer, 2005. "Valuation of uncertainty in travel time and arrival time - some findings from a choice experiment," ERSA conference papers ersa05p721, European Regional Science Association.
- André de Palma & Robin Lindsey & Nathalie Picard, 2012.
"Risk Aversion, the Value of Information, and Traffic Equilibrium,"
INFORMS, vol. 46(1), pages 1-26, February.
- André De Palma & Robin Lindsey & Nathalie Picard, 2008. "Risk aversion, the value of information and traffic equilibrium," Working Papers hal-00349492, HAL.
- Javier Asensio & Anna Matas, 2007. "Commuters’ valuation of travel time variability in Barcelona," Working Papers wpdea0701, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
More about this item
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:37:y::i:2-3:p:231-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.