The Value of Time and Reliability: Measurement from a Value Pricing Experiment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Lam, Terence C. & Small, Kenneth A., 0. "The value of time and reliability: measurement from a value pricing experiment," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 231-251, April.
- Lam, Terence C. & Small, Kenneth A., 2003. "The Value of Time and Reliability: Measurement from a Value Pricing Experiment," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt47s4z7z5, University of California Transportation Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yin-Yen Tseng, 2004. "A meta-analysis of travel time reliability," ERSA conference papers ersa04p415, European Regional Science Association.
- Barry Ubbels & Yin-Yen Tseng & Erik T. Verhoef, 2005. "Value of time, schedule delay and reliability - estimates based on choice behaviour of Dutch commuters facing congestion," ERSA conference papers ersa05p202, European Regional Science Association.
- Smalkoski, Brian & Levinson, David, 2004. "Value of Time for Commercial Vehicle Operators," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 44(1).
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Fukuda, Daisuke, 2010. "Valuing travel time variability: Characteristics of the travel time distribution on an urban road," MPRA Paper 24330, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dirk Van Amelsfort & Michiel Bliemer, 2005. "Valuation of uncertainty in travel time and arrival time - some findings from a choice experiment," ERSA conference papers ersa05p721, European Regional Science Association.
- André de Palma & Robin Lindsey & Nathalie Picard, 2012.
"Risk Aversion, the Value of Information, and Traffic Equilibrium,"
INFORMS, vol. 46(1), pages 1-26, February.
- André De Palma & Robin Lindsey & Nathalie Picard, 2008. "Risk aversion, the value of information and traffic equilibrium," Working Papers hal-00349492, HAL.
- Andre Palma & Moshe Ben-Akiva & David Brownstone & Charles Holt & Thierry Magnac & Daniel McFadden & Peter Moffatt & Nathalie Picard & Kenneth Train & Peter Wakker & Joan Walker, 2008.
"Risk, uncertainty and discrete choice models,"
Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 269-285, December.
- André de Palma & Moshe Ben-Akiva & David Brownstone & Charles Holt & Thierry Magnac & Daniel McFadden & Peter Moffatt & Nathalie Picard & Kenneth Train & Peter Wakker & Joan Walker, 2008. "Risk, Uncertainty and Discrete Choice Models," THEMA Working Papers 2008-02, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Javier Asensio & Anna Matas, 2007. "Commuters’ valuation of travel time variability in Barcelona," Working Papers wpdea0701, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Lei Zhang & Feng xie & David Levinson, 2007. "Illusion of Motion: Variation of Subjective Value of Travel Time on Freeways and Ramp Meters," Working Papers 200903, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
More about this item
KeywordsPRICES ; EXPERIMENTS ; BEHAVIOUR;
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:calirv:00-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .