Mixed Route Strategies for the Risk-Averse Shipment of Hazardous Materials
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Lei & Levinson, David, 2010. "Ramp metering and freeway bottleneck capacity," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 218-235, May.
- Ahn, Soyoung & Cassidy, Michael J. & Laval, Jorge, 2004. "Verification of a simplified car-following theory," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 431-440, June.
- Kim, T. & Zhang, H.M., 2008. "A stochastic wave propagation model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(7-8), pages 619-634, August.
- Chiabaut, Nicolas & Leclercq, Ludovic & Buisson, Christine, 2010. "From heterogeneous drivers to macroscopic patterns in congestion," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 299-308, February.
- D. Helbing & M. Treiber & A. Kesting & M. Schönhof, 2009. "Theoretical vs. empirical classification and prediction of congested traffic states," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 69(4), pages 583-598, June.
- Kerner, Boris S. & Klenov, Sergey L., 2006. "Probabilistic breakdown phenomenon at on-ramp bottlenecks in three-phase traffic theory: Congestion nucleation in spatially non-homogeneous traffic," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 364(C), pages 473-492.
- Laval, Jorge A., 2011. "Hysteresis in traffic flow revisited: An improved measurement method," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 385-391, February.
- Newell, G. F., 2002. "A simplified car-following theory: a lower order model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 195-205, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reniers, G.L.L. & Dullaert, W., 2013. "A method to assess multi-modal Hazmat transport security vulnerabilities: Hazmat transport SVA," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 103-113.
- Fang, Kan & Ke, Ginger Y. & Verma, Manish, 2017. "A routing and scheduling approach to rail transportation of hazardous materials with demand due dates," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 261(1), pages 154-168.
- Paul Berglund & Changhyun Kwon, 2014. "Robust Facility Location Problem for Hazardous Waste Transportation," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 91-116, March.
- Zvi Drezner & George Wesolowsky, 2014. "Covering Part of a Planar Network," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 629-646, December.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:1:p:225-238 is not listed on IDEAS
- N. Norouzi & R. Tavakkoli-Moghaddam & M. Ghazanfari & M. Alinaghian & A. Salamatbakhsh, 2012. "A New Multi-objective Competitive Open Vehicle Routing Problem Solved by Particle Swarm Optimization," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 609-633, December.
- Kuhn, K. & Raith, A. & Schmidt, M. & Schöbel, A., 2016. "Bi-objective robust optimisation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(2), pages 418-431.
- Szeto, W.Y. & Farahani, R.Z. & Sumalee, Agachai, 2017. "Link-based multi-class hazmat routing-scheduling problem: A multiple demon approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 261(1), pages 337-354.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9344-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rahman, Ashrafur & Fiondella, Lance & Lownes, Nicholas E., 2014. "A Bi-Objective Approach to Evaluate Highway Routing and Regulatory Strategies for Hazardous Materials Transportation," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 53(1).
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork reliability; Hazmats; Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:6:y:2006:i:3:p:253-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .