Bi-objective decision support system for routing and scheduling of hazardous materials
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Naoki Ando & Eiichi Taniguchi, 2006. "Travel Time Reliability in Vehicle Routing and Scheduling with Time Windows," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 293-311, September.
- Zografos, Konstantinos G. & Androutsopoulos, Konstantinos N., 2004. "A heuristic algorithm for solving hazardous materials distribution problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(2), pages 507-519, January.
- G. B. Dantzig & J. H. Ramser, 1959. "The Truck Dispatching Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 80-91, October.
- Ruiz, Ruben & Maroto, Concepcion & Alcaraz, Javier, 2004. "A decision support system for a real vehicle routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(3), pages 593-606, March.
- Taniguchi, Eiichi & Noritake, Michihiko & Yamada, Tadashi & Izumitani, Toru, 1999. "Optimal size and location planning of public logistics terminals," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 207-222, September.
- Garcia-Martinez, C. & Cordon, O. & Herrera, F., 2007. "A taxonomy and an empirical analysis of multiple objective ant colony optimization algorithms for the bi-criteria TSP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(1), pages 116-148, July.
- Dell'Olmo, Paolo & Gentili, Monica & Scozzari, Andrea, 2005. "On finding dissimilar Pareto-optimal paths," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 70-82, April.
- Roger R. Stough (ed.), 2001. "Intelligent Transport Systems," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2214.
More about this item
KeywordsHazardous material; Vehicle routing and scheduling problem with time windows; Multi-objective optimization; Realistic logistics instance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:48:y:2014:i:2:p:135-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.