Probabilistic time-dependent vehicle routing problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Ropke & David Pisinger, 2006. "An Adaptive Large Neighborhood Search Heuristic for the Pickup and Delivery Problem with Time Windows," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(4), pages 455-472, November.
- G. B. Dantzig & J. H. Ramser, 1959. "The Truck Dispatching Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 80-91, October.
- Goetschalckx, Marc & Jacobs-Blecha, Charlotte, 1989. "The vehicle routing problem with backhauls," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 39-51, September.
- Franceschetti, Anna & Honhon, Dorothée & Van Woensel, Tom & Bektaş, Tolga & Laporte, Gilbert, 2013. "The time-dependent pollution-routing problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 265-293.
- Junlong Zhang & William Lam & Bi Chen, 2013. "A Stochastic Vehicle Routing Problem with Travel Time Uncertainty: Trade-Off Between Cost and Customer Service," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 471-496, December.
- Chryssi Malandraki & Mark S. Daskin, 1992. "Time Dependent Vehicle Routing Problems: Formulations, Properties and Heuristic Algorithms," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(3), pages 185-200, August.
- John D. C. Little & Katta G. Murty & Dura W. Sweeney & Caroline Karel, 1963. "An Algorithm for the Traveling Salesman Problem," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 11(6), pages 972-989, December.
- Marius M. Solomon, 1987. "Algorithms for the Vehicle Routing and Scheduling Problems with Time Window Constraints," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 35(2), pages 254-265, April.
- Naoki Ando & Eiichi Taniguchi, 2006. "Travel Time Reliability in Vehicle Routing and Scheduling with Time Windows," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 293-311, September.
More about this item
KeywordsVehicle routing; Probabilistic time-dependent vehicle routing problem; Probability of arrival;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:cejnor:v:25:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10100-016-0459-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.