Transportation Research Part B: Methodological
2016, Volume 90, Issue C
- 1-21 Hidden Markov Model-based population synthesis
by Saadi, Ismaïl & Mustafa, Ahmed & Teller, Jacques & Farooq, Bilal & Cools, Mario
- 22-37 Strategic maritime container service design in oligopolistic markets
by Angeloudis, Panagiotis & Greco, Luciano & Bell, Michael G.H.
- 38-55 The Time Dependent Traveling Salesman Planning Problem in Controlled Airspace
by Furini, Fabio & Persiani, Carlo Alfredo & Toth, Paolo
- 56-69 Traffic flow on signalized streets
by Daganzo, Carlos F. & Lehe, Lewis J.
- 70-82 Willingness to board: A novel concept for modeling queuing up passengersAuthor-Name: Liu, Zhiyuan
by Wang, Shuaian & Chen, Weijie & Zheng, Yuan
- 83-104 Modeling of yard congestion and optimization of yard template in container ports
by Zhen, Lu
- 105-134 Analysis of timer-based message dissemination protocols for inter-vehicle communications
by Baiocchi, Andrea
- 135-155 Liner container assignment model with transit-time-sensitive container shipment demand and its applicationsAuthor-Name: Wang, Shuaian
by Meng, Qiang & Lee, Chung-Yee
- 156-171 Determining structural route components from GPS traces
by Knapen, Luk & Hartman, Irith Ben-Arroyo & Schulz, Daniel & Bellemans, Tom & Janssens, Davy & Wets, Geert
- 172-191 Enhanced cooperative car-following traffic model with the combination of V2V and V2I communication
by Jia, Dongyao & Ngoduy, Dong
- 192-217 How, when and why integrated choice and latent variable models are latently useful
by Vij, Akshay & Walker, Joan L.
- 218-240 Holding decisions for correlated vehicle arrivals at intermodal freight transfer terminals
by Sun, Yanshuo & Schonfeld, Paul
- 241-262 Estimation of urban bus transit marginal cost without cost data
by Batarce, Marco
- 263-278 A multiple type bike repositioning problem
by Li, Yanfeng & Szeto, W.Y. & Long, Jiancheng & Shui, C.S.
2016, Volume 89, Issue C
- 1-18 Nonlinear pricing for stochastic container leasing system
by Jiao, Wen & Yan, Hong & Pang, King-Wah
- 19-42 Finding optimal solutions for vehicle routing problem with pickup and delivery services with time windows: A dynamic programming approach based on state–space–time network representations
by Mahmoudi, Monirehalsadat & Zhou, Xuesong
- 43-57 A dynamic stochastic model for evaluating congestion and crowding effects in transit systems
by Cats, Oded & West, Jens & Eliasson, Jonas
- 58-81 Probabilistic speed–density relationship for pedestrian traffic
by Nikolić, Marija & Bierlaire, Michel & Farooq, Bilal & de Lapparent, Matthieu
- 82-106 Vehicle identification sensor models for origin–destination estimation
by Hadavi, Majid & Shafahi, Yousef
- 107-126 Passenger centric train timetabling problem
by Robenek, Tomáš & Maknoon, Yousef & Azadeh, Shadi Sharif & Chen, Jianghang & Bierlaire, Michel
- 127-148 A coordinated location-inventory problem in closed-loop supply chain
by Zhang, Zhi-Hai & Unnikrishnan, Avinash
- 149-167 Can you ever be certain? Reducing hypothetical bias in stated choice experiments via respondent reported choice certaintyAuthor-Name: Beck, Matthew J
by Fifer, Simon & Rose, John M.
- 168-177 Symmetries in the kinematic wave model and a parameter-free representation of traffic flow
by Laval, Jorge A. & Chilukuri, Bhargava R.
- 178-195 Market mechanism design for profitable on-demand transport services
by Egan, Malcolm & Jakob, Michal
2016, Volume 88, Issue C
- 1-20 Robust network sensor location for complete link flow observability under uncertaintyAuthor-Name: Xu, Xiangdong
by Lo, Hong K. & Chen, Anthony & Castillo, Enrique
- 21-45 Design framework of large-scale one-way electric vehicle sharing systems: A continuum approximation model
by Li, Xiaopeng & Ma, Jiaqi & Cui, Jianxun & Ghiasi, Amir & Zhou, Fang
- 46-71 Service type assignment and container routing with transit time constraints and empty container repositioning for liner shipping service networks
by Akyüz, M. Hakan & Lee, Chung-Yee
- 72-92 Biased standard error estimations in transport model calibration due to heteroscedasticity arising from the variability of linear data projection
by Wong, Wai & Wong, S.C.
- 93-118 The economics of workplace charging
by Fetene, Gebeyehu M. & Hirte, Georg & Kaplan, Sigal & Prato, Carlo G. & Tscharaktschiew, Stefan
2016, Volume 87, Issue C
- 1-13 Effect of stochastic transition in the fundamental diagram of traffic flow
by Siqueira, Adriano F. & Peixoto, Carlos J.T. & Wu, Chen & Qian, Wei-Liang
- 14-32 An integrated micro–macro approach to robust railway timetabling
by Bešinović, Nikola & Goverde, Rob M.P. & Quaglietta, Egidio & Roberti, Roberto
- 33-43 A self-adaptive method to equalize headways: Numerical analysis and comparison
by Liang, Shidong & Zhao, Shuzhi & Lu, Chunxiu & Ma, Minghui
- 44-63 Stochastic Poisson game for an online decentralized and coordinated parking mechanism
by Du, Lili & Gong, Siyuan
- 64-88 Solving the User Optimum Privately Owned Automated Vehicles Assignment Problem (UO-POAVAP): A model to explore the impacts of self-driving vehicles on urban mobility
by Correia, Gonçalo Homem de Almeida & van Arem, Bart
- 89-106 A rough-cut approach for evaluating location-routing decisions via approximation algorithms
by Menezes, Mozart B.C. & Ruiz-Hernández, Diego & Verter, Vedat
2016, Volume 86, Issue C
- 1-18 Information metrics for improved traffic model fidelity through sensitivity analysis and data assimilation
by Sopasakis, A. & Katsoulakis, M.A.
- 19-36 Transportation service procurement problem with transit time
by Hu, Qian & Zhang, Zhenzhen & Lim, Andrew
- 37-50 Collaborative truck scheduling and appointments for trucking companies and container terminals
by Phan, Mai-Ha & Kim, Kap Hwan
- 51-65 The design of capacitated intermodal hub networks with different vehicle types
by Serper, Elif Zeynep & Alumur, Sibel A.
- 66-85 Robust intermodal hub location under polyhedral demand uncertainty
by Meraklı, Merve & Yaman, Hande
- 86-103 Physics of day-to-day network flow dynamicsAuthor-Name: Xiao, Feng
by Yang, Hai & Ye, Hongbo
- 104-127 The Downs–Thomson paradox with imperfect mode substitutes and alternative transit administration regimes
by Zhang, Fangni & Lindsey, Robin & Yang, Hai
- 128-146 Long-term planning for ring-radial urban rail transit networksAuthor-Name: Saidi, Saeid
by Wirasinghe, S.C. & Kattan, Lina
- 147-162 Miles, speed, and technology: Traffic safety under oligopolistic insurance
by Dementyeva, Maria & Verhoef, Erik T.
- 163-180 The electric vehicle touring problem
by Liao, Chung-Shou & Lu, Shang-Hung & Shen, Zuo-Jun Max
- 181-210 Infrastructure maintenance, regeneration and service quality economics: A rail example
by Gaudry, Marc & Lapeyre, Bernard & Quinet, Émile
- 211-222 Traffic flow on pedestrianized streets
by Daganzo, Carlos F. & Knoop, Victor L.
- 223-249 On allowing a general form for unobserved heterogeneity in the multiple discrete–continuous probit model: Formulation and application to tourism travelAuthor-Name: Bhat, Chandra R
by Astroza, Sebastian & Bhat, Aarti C.
- 250-267 Reinforcement learning approach for train rescheduling on a single-track railway
by Šemrov, D. & Marsetič, R. & Žura, M. & Todorovski, L. & Srdic, A.
2016, Volume 85, Issue C
- 1-18 Continuum modelling of spatial and dynamic equilibrium in a travel corridor with heterogeneous commuters—A partial differential complementarity system approach
by Wang, David Z.W. & Du, Bo
- 19-31 A probabilistic model for vehicle scheduling based on stochastic trip times
by Shen, Yindong & Xu, Jia & Li, Jingpeng
- 32-55 Pricing and competition in a shipping market with waste shipments and empty container repositioning
by Chen, Rongying & Dong, Jing-Xin & Lee, Chung-Yee
- 56-69 Optimal choice of capacity, toll and government guarantee for build-operate-transfer roads under asymmetric cost informationAuthor-Name: Shi, Shasha
by Yin, Yafeng & Guo, Xiaolei
- 70-88 Disruption risk management in railroad networks: An optimization-based methodology and a case studyAuthor-Name: Azad, Nader
by Hassini, Elkafi & Verma, Manish
- 89-108 Ant colony optimization for the real-time train routing selection problem
by Samà, Marcella & Pellegrini, Paola & D’Ariano, Andrea & Rodriguez, Joaquin & Pacciarelli, Dario
- 109-131 Should ports expand their facilities under congestion and uncertainty?
by Chen, Hsiao-Chi & Liu, Shi-Miin
- 132-141 A route-swapping dynamical system and Lyapunov function for stochastic user equilibriumAuthor-Name: Smith, Michael J
by Watling, David P.
- 142-179 Boundedly rational route choice behavior: A review of models and methodologies
by Di, Xuan & Liu, Henry X.
2016, Volume 84, Issue C
- 1-30 Optimal location of advance warning for mandatory lane change near a two-lane highway off-ramp
by Gong, Siyuan & Du, Lili
- 31-54 Regulating inter-firm agreements: The case of airline codesharing in parallel networks
by Adler, Nicole & Hanany, Eran
- 55-80 Mechanisms that govern how the Price of Anarchy varies with travel demand
by O'Hare, Steven J. & Connors, Richard D. & Watling, David P.
- 81-102 The impact of depot location, fleet composition and routing on emissions in city logistics
by Koç, Çağrı & Bektaş, Tolga & Jabali, Ola & Laporte, Gilbert
- 103-123 Optimization of incentive polices for plug-in electric vehicles
by Nie, Yu (Marco) & Ghamami, Mehrnaz & Zockaie, Ali & Xiao, Feng
- 124-156 Reducing the passenger travel time in practice by the automated construction of a robust railway timetable
by Sels, P. & Dewilde, T. & Cattrysse, D. & Vansteenwegen, P.
- 157-181 Two-phase stochastic program for transit network design under demand uncertainty
by An, Kun & Lo, Hong K.
- 182-210 Forecasting light-duty vehicle demand using alternative-specific constants for endogeneity correction versus calibration
by Haaf, C. Grace & Morrow, W. Ross & Azevedo, Inês M.L. & Feit, Elea McDonnell & Michalek, Jeremy J.
- 211-236 A math-heuristic algorithm for the integrated air service recovery
by Zhang, Dong & Yu, Chuhang & Desai, Jitamitra & Lau, H.Y.K. Henry
- 237-255 A marginal utility day-to-day traffic evolution model based on one-step strategic thinkingAuthor-Name: He, Xiaozheng
by Peeta, Srinivas
- 256-273 Integrating a heterogeneous fixed fleet and a flexible assignment of destination depots in the waste collection VRP with intermediate facilities
by Markov, Iliya & Varone, Sacha & Bierlaire, Michel
2016, Volume 83, Issue C
- 1-19 Real-time holding control for high-frequency transit with dynamics
by Sánchez-Martínez, G.E. & Koutsopoulos, H.N. & Wilson, N.H.M.
- 20-35 Regulating hazardous materials transportation by dual toll pricing
by Esfandeh, Tolou & Kwon, Changhyun & Batta, Rajan
- 36-58 Modeling and optimization of multimodal urban networks with limited parking and dynamic pricing
by Zheng, Nan & Geroliminis, Nikolas
- 59-73 Bottleneck congestion: Differentiating the coarse charge
by Knockaert, Jasper & Verhoef, Erik T. & Rouwendal, Jan
- 74-90 Second best toll pricing within the framework of bounded rationality
by Di, Xuan & Liu, Henry X. & Ban, Xuegang (Jeff)
- 91-103 E-commerce and traffic congestion: An economic and policy analysis
by Shao, Jing & Yang, Hangjun & Xing, Xiaoqiang & Yang, Liu
- 121-135 Activity imputation for trip-chains elicited from smart-card data using a continuous hidden Markov model
by Han, Gain & Sohn, Keemin
- 136-150 A conflict-based path-generation heuristic for evacuation planning
by Pillac, Victor & Van Hentenryck, Pascal & Even, Caroline
- 151-178 A heterogeneous reliable location model with risk pooling under supply disruptions
by Zhang, Ying & Snyder, Lawrence V. & Qi, Mingyao & Miao, Lixin
- 179-206 The nonlinear equation system approach to solving dynamic user optimal simultaneous route and departure time choice problems
by Long, Jiancheng & Szeto, W.Y. & Gao, Ziyou & Huang, Hai-Jun & Shi, Qin
- 207-229 Shipping log data based container ship fuel efficiency modeling
by Meng, Qiang & Du, Yuquan & Wang, Yadong
- 230-244 A driving force model for non-strict priority crossing behaviors of right-turn driversAuthor-Name: Lin, Dianchao
by Ma, Wanjing & Li, Li & Wang, Yinhai
- 245-270 Improved models for technology choice in a transit corridor with fixed demand
by Moccia, Luigi & Laporte, Gilbert
- 271-297 A two-stage stochastic optimization model for the transfer activity choice in metro networks
by Yang, Lixing & Zhang, Yan & Li, Shukai & Gao, Yuan
- 298-313 Improved bush-based methods for network contraction
by Jafari, Ehsan & Boyles, Stephen D.
- 314-333 Train commuters’ scheduling preferences: Evidence from a large-scale peak avoidance experiment
by Peer, Stefanie & Knockaert, Jasper & Verhoef, Erik T.
2015, Volume 82, Issue C
- 1-19 Revisiting the Task–Capability Interface model for incorporating human factors into car-following models
by Saifuzzaman, Mohammad & Zheng, Zuduo & Mazharul Haque, Md. & Washington, Simon
- 20-35 An evolutionary local search for the capacitated vehicle routing problem minimizing fuel consumption under three-dimensional loading constraints
by Zhang, Zhenzhen & Wei, Lijun & Lim, Andrew
- 36-53 The benefits of meeting points in ride-sharing systems
by Stiglic, Mitja & Agatz, Niels & Savelsbergh, Martin & Gradisar, Mirko
- 54-73 Long queue estimation for signalized intersections using mobile data
by Hao, Peng & Ban, Xuegang
- 74-90 Speed-spacing dependency on relative speed from the adjacent lane: New insights for car following models
by Ponnu, Balaji & Coifman, Benjamin
- 91-113 Airport congestion pricing and terminal investment: Effects of terminal congestion, passenger types, and concessionsAuthor-Name: Wan, Yulai
by Jiang, Changmin & Zhang, Anming
- 114-140 Integrated modeling of high performance passenger and freight train planning on shared-use corridors in the US
by Talebian, Ahmadreza & Zou, Bo
- 141-161 Liner container seasonal shipping revenue management
by Wang, Yadong & Meng, Qiang & Du, Yuquan
2015, Volume 81, Issue P3
- 656-671 Dynamic activity-travel assignment in multi-state supernetworks
by Liu, Peng & Liao, Feixiong & Huang, Hai-Jun & Timmermans, Harry
- 672-685 Unified closed-form expression of logit and weibit and its extension to a transportation network equilibrium assignment
by Nakayama, Shoichiro & Chikaraishi, Makoto
- 686-703 Modeling absolute and relative cost differences in stochastic user equilibrium problem
by Xu, Xiangdong & Chen, Anthony & Kitthamkesorn, Songyot & Yang, Hai & Lo, Hong K.
- 704-717 On multi-objective stochastic user equilibrium
by Ehrgott, Matthias & Wang, Judith Y.T. & Watling, David P.
- 718-736 System dynamics of urban traffic based on its parking-related-states
by Cao, Jin & Menendez, Monica
- 737-754 Robust transit network design with stochastic demand considering development density
by An, Kun & Lo, Hong K.
- 755-774 Optimal transit service atop ring-radial and grid street networks: A continuum approximation design method and comparisons
by Chen, Haoyu & Gu, Weihua & Cassidy, Michael J. & Daganzo, Carlos F.
- 775-793 Optimal multi-step toll design under general user heterogeneity
by Chen, Hongyu & Nie, Yu (Marco) & Yin, Yafeng
- 794-807 Learning marginal-cost pricing via a trial-and-error procedure with day-to-day flow dynamics
by Ye, Hongbo & Yang, Hai & Tan, Zhijia
- 808-829 The corridor problem with discrete multiple bottlenecks
by Akamatsu, Takashi & Wada, Kentaro & Hayashi, Shunsuke
- 830-847 Bottleneck congestion and distribution of work start times: The economics of staggered work hours revisited
by Takayama, Yuki
- 848-862 Bounding tandem queuing system performance with variational theory
by Li, Jia & Zhang, H. Michael
- 863-885 Traffic control and route choice: Capacity maximisation and stability
by Smith, M.J. & Liu, R. & Mounce, R.
- 886-903 Stability of transportation networks under adaptive routing policies
by Boyer, Sebastien & Blandin, Sebastien & Wynter, Laura
- 904-916 Stochastic approximations for the macroscopic fundamental diagram of urban networks
by Laval, Jorge A. & Castrillón, Felipe
- 917-929 On the existence of stationary states in general road networks
by Jin, Wen-Long
2015, Volume 81, Issue P2
- 333-354 Beyond normality: A cross moment-stochastic user equilibrium model
by Ahipaşaoğlu, Selin Damla & Meskarian, Rudabeh & Magnanti, Thomas L. & Natarajan, Karthik
- 355-376 Efficient transit network design and frequencies setting multi-objective optimization by alternating objective genetic algorithm
by Arbex, Renato Oliveira & da Cunha, Claudio Barbieri
- 377-389 A real-time bus dispatching policy to minimize passenger wait on a high frequency route
by Berrebi, Simon J. & Watkins, Kari E. & Laval, Jorge A.
- 390-409 Parking search equilibrium on a network
by Boyles, Stephen D. & Tang, Shoupeng & Unnikrishnan, Avinash
- 410-420 Evaluation of a multimodal urban arterial: The passenger macroscopic fundamental diagram
by Chiabaut, Nicolas
- 421-439 Rail-based public transport and urban spatial structure: The interplay between network design, congestion and urban form
by Dröes, Martijn I. & Rietveld, Piet
- 440-460 Planning and operating a shared goods and passengers on-demand rapid transit system for sustainable city-logistics
by Fatnassi, Ezzeddine & Chaouachi, Jouhaina & Klibi, Walid
- 461-482 Trip pricing of one-way station-based carsharing networks with zone and time of day price variations
by Jorge, Diana & Molnar, Goran & de Almeida Correia, Gonçalo Homem
- 483-497 Dynamic ridesharing: Is there a role for dedicated drivers?
by Lee, Alan & Savelsbergh, Martin
- 498-519 Effectiveness of variable speed limits considering commuters’ long-term response
by Liu, Wei & Yin, Yafeng & Yang, Hai
- 520-538 Urban transportation emissions mitigation: Coupling high-resolution vehicular emissions and traffic models for traffic signal optimization
by Osorio, Carolina & Nanduri, Kanchana
- 539-554 A scalable non-myopic dynamic dial-a-ride and pricing problem
by Sayarshad, Hamid R. & Chow, Joseph Y.J.
- 555-576 Transportation network design for maximizing space–time accessibility
by Tong, Lu & Zhou, Xuesong & Miller, Harvey J.
- 577-595 Exploring trade-offs in frequency allocation in a transit network using bus route patterns: Methodology and application to large-scale urban systems
by Verbas, İ. Ömer & Mahmassani, Hani S.
- 596-615 A reliability model for facility location design under imperfect information
by Yun, Lifen & Qin, Yong & Fan, Hongqiang & Ji, Changxu & Li, Xiaopeng & Jia, Limin
- 616-630 Optimization model for regional evacuation transportation system using macroscopic productivity function
by Zhang, Zhao & Parr, Scott A. & Jiang, Hai & Wolshon, Brian
- 631-653 A mechanism design based approach to solving parking slot assignment in the information era
by Zou, Bo & Kafle, Nabin & Wolfson, Ouri & Lin, Jie (Jane)
2015, Volume 81, Issue P1
- 1-17 Inferring the route-use patterns of metro passengers based only on travel-time data within a Bayesian framework using a reversible-jump Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) simulation
by Lee, Minseo & Sohn, Keemin
- 18-33 Facility location design under continuous traffic equilibrium
by Ouyang, Yanfeng & Wang, Zhaodong & Yang, Hai
- 34-58 An ordinary differential equation formulation of the bottleneck model with user heterogeneity
by Wu, Wen-Xiang & Huang, Hai-Jun
- 59-77 Allowing for complementarity and rich substitution patterns in multiple discrete–continuous models
by Bhat, Chandra R. & Castro, Marisol & Pinjari, Abdul Rawoof
- 78-102 Development and field application of a multivariate statistical process control framework for health-monitoring of transportation infrastructure
by Chen, Yikai & Durango-Cohen, Pablo L.
- 103-130 Solving simultaneous route guidance and traffic signal optimization problem using space-phase-time hypernetwork
by Li, Pengfei & Mirchandani, Pitu & Zhou, Xuesong
- 131-145 Probabilistic travel time progression and its application to automatic vehicle identification data
by Nantes, Alfredo & Ngoduy, Dong & Miska, Marc & Chung, Edward
- 146-160 Dynamic control of complex transit systems
by Argote-Cabanero, Juan & Daganzo, Carlos F. & Lynn, Jacob W.
- 161-182 Complementarity models for traffic equilibrium with ridesharing
by Xu, Huayu & Pang, Jong-Shi & Ordóñez, Fernando & Dessouky, Maged
- 183-209 Elastic demand dynamic network user equilibrium: Formulation, existence and computation
by Han, Ke & Friesz, Terry L. & Szeto, W.Y. & Liu, Hongcheng
- 210-229 Solving the step-tolled bottleneck model with general user heterogeneity
by Chen, Hongyu & Liu, Yang & Nie, Yu (Marco)
- 230-251 Estimating exponential scheduling preferences
by Hjorth, Katrine & Börjesson, Maria & Engelson, Leonid & Fosgerau, Mogens
- 252-266 An exact algorithm for the mean–standard deviation shortest path problem
by Khani, Alireza & Boyles, Stephen D.
- 267-288 A branch-and-cut algorithm for a realistic dial-a-ride problem
by Liu, Mengyang & Luo, Zhixing & Lim, Andrew
- 289-301 Commuters’ preferences for fast and reliable travel: A semi-parametric estimation approach
by Koster, Paul R. & Koster, Hans R.A.
- 302-315 A modified Cell Transmission Model with realistic queue discharge features at signalized intersections
by Srivastava, Anupam & Jin, Wen-Long & Lebacque, Jean-Patrick
- 316-329 A kinematic wave theory of capacity drop
by Jin, Wen-Long & Gan, Qi-Jian & Lebacque, Jean-Patrick
2015, Volume 80, Issue C
- 1-18 Stochastic capacity expansion models for airport facilities
by Sun, Yanshuo & Schonfeld, Paul
- 19-39 A mixed integer programming model for optimizing multi-level operations process in railroad yards
by Shi, Tie & Zhou, Xuesong
- 40-63 Compound Gamma representation for modeling travel time variability in a traffic network
by Kim, Jiwon & Mahmassani, Hani S.
- 64-81 Decomposition of general facility disruption correlations via augmentation of virtual supporting stations
by Xie, Siyang & Li, Xiaopeng & Ouyang, Yanfeng
- 82-106 Trajectory data reconstruction and simulation-based validation against macroscopic traffic patterns
by Montanino, Marcello & Punzo, Vincenzo
- 107-131 An extended coordinate descent method for distributed anticipatory network traffic control
by Rinaldi, Marco & Tampère, Chris M.J.
- 132-149 Implicit choice set generation in discrete choice models: Application to household auto ownership decisions
by Paleti, Rajesh
- 150-172 Fine-grained OD estimation with automated zoning and sparsity regularisation
by Menon, Aditya Krishna & Cai, Chen & Wang, Weihong & Wen, Tao & Chen, Fang
- 173-184 Stochastic optimization approach for the car placement problem in ridesharing systems
by Naoum-Sawaya, Joe & Cogill, Randy & Ghaddar, Bissan & Sajja, Shravan & Shorten, Robert & Taheri, Nicole & Tommasi, Pierpaolo & Verago, Rudi & Wirth, Fabian
- 185-201 A simple nonparametric car-following model driven by field data
by He, Zhengbing & Zheng, Liang & Guan, Wei
- 202-219 Path-differentiated pricing in congestion mitigation
by Zangui, Mahmood & Aashtiani, Hedayat Z. & Lawphongpanich, Siriphong & Yin, Yafeng
- 220-234 Specification of the cross-nested logit model with sampling of alternatives for route choice models
by Lai, Xinjun & Bierlaire, Michel
- 235-256 A day-to-day dynamical model for the evolution of path flows under disequilibrium of traffic networks with fixed demand
by Kumar, Amit & Peeta, Srinivas
- 257-274 Driver perception uncertainty in perceived relative speed and reaction time in car following – A quantum optical flow perspective
by Sheu, Jiuh-Biing & Wu, Hsi-Jen
- 275-290 Study on mean-standard deviation shortest path problem in stochastic and time-dependent networks: A stochastic dominance based approach
by Wu, Xing
- 291-302 The impact on port competition of the integration of port and inland transport services
by Álvarez-SanJaime, Óscar & Cantos-Sánchez, Pedro & Moner-Colonques, Rafael & Sempere-Monerris, José J.
- 303-321 Link travel time inference using entry/exit information of trips on a network
by Yin, Kai & Wang, Wen & Bruce Wang, Xiubin & Adams, Teresa M.
- 322-337 Efficient intermodal transportation auctions for B2B e-commerce logistics with transaction costs
by Xu, Su Xiu & Cheng, Meng & Huang, George Q.
- 338-354 On some experimental features of car-following behavior and how to model them
by Jiang, Rui & Hu, Mao-Bin & Zhang, H.M. & Gao, Zi-You & Jia, Bin & Wu, Qing-Song
2015, Volume 79, Issue C
- 1-15 Some insights into a sequential resource allocation mechanism for en route air traffic management
by Kim, Amy & Hansen, Mark
- 16-49 Formulation, existence, and computation of boundedly rational dynamic user equilibrium with fixed or endogenous user tolerance
by Han, Ke & Szeto, W.Y. & Friesz, Terry L.
- 50-77 A new generalized heterogeneous data model (GHDM) to jointly model mixed types of dependent variables
by Bhat, Chandra R.
- 78-92 A generalized queuing model and its solution properties
by Li, Jia & Zhang, H.M.
- 93-120 The recoverable robust facility location problem
by Álvarez-Miranda, Eduardo & Fernández, Elena & Ljubić, Ivana
- 121-133 Coordinated online in-vehicle routing balancing user optimality and system optimality through information perturbation
by Du, Lili & Han, Lanshan & Chen, Shuwei
- 134-148 A set-covering model for a bidirectional multi-shift full truckload vehicle routing problem
by Bai, Ruibin & Xue, Ning & Chen, Jianjun & Roberts, Gethin Wyn
- 149-160 Traffic user equilibrium and proportionality
by Borchers, Marlies & Breeuwsma, Paul & Kern, Walter & Slootbeek, Jaap & Still, Georg & Tibben, Wouter
- 161-188 A comprehensive dwelling unit choice model accommodating psychological constructs within a search strategy for consideration set formation
by Bhat, Chandra R.
- 189-217 Reformulating the Hoogendoorn–Bovy predictive dynamic user-optimal model in continuum space with anisotropic condition
by Du, Jie & Wong, S.C. & Shu, Chi-Wang & Zhang, Mengping
2015, Volume 78, Issue C
- 1-15 Infrastructure deployment under uncertainties and competition: The biofuel industry case
by Wang, Xin & Lim, Michael K. & Ouyang, Yanfeng
- 16-31 A tractable two-stage robust winner determination model for truckload service procurement via combinatorial auctions
by Zhang, Bo & Yao, Tao & Friesz, Terry L. & Sun, Yuqi
- 32-53 From behavioral psychology to acceleration modeling: Calibration, validation, and exploration of drivers’ cognitive and safety parameters in a risk-taking environment
by Hamdar, Samer H. & Mahmassani, Hani S. & Treiber, Martin
- 54-65 Empirical flow-density and speed-spacing relationships: Evidence of vehicle length dependency
by Coifman, Benjamin
- 66-82 A two-stage robustness approach to evacuation planning with buses
by Goerigk, Marc & Deghdak, Kaouthar & T’Kindt, Vincent
- 83-105 Analysis of real-time control strategies in a corridor with multiple bus services
by Hernández, Daniel & Muñoz, Juan Carlos & Giesen, Ricardo & Delgado, Felipe
- 106-122 A joint bottom-up solution methodology for system-level pavement rehabilitation and reconstruction
by Lee, Jinwoo & Madanat, Samer
- 123-143 A piecewise-constant congestion taxing policy for repeated routing games
by Farokhi, Farhad & Johansson, Karl H.
- 144-168 A time-dependent freight tour synthesis model
by Sánchez-Díaz, Iván & Holguín-Veras, José & Ban, Xuegang (Jeff)
- 169-181 Applying variational theory to travel time estimation on urban arterials
by Hans, Etienne & Chiabaut, Nicolas & Leclercq, Ludovic
- 182-201 Real-time high-speed train rescheduling in case of a complete blockage
by Zhan, Shuguang & Kroon, Leo G. & Veelenturf, Lucas P. & Wagenaar, Joris C.
- 202-221 Port investments on coastal and marine disasters prevention: Economic modeling and implications
by Xiao, Yi-bin & Fu, Xiaowen & Ng, Adolf K.Y. & Zhang, Anming
- 222-237 Accounting for stochastic variables in discrete choice models
by Díaz, Federico & Cantillo, Víctor & Arellana, Julian & Ortúzar, Juan de Dios
- 238-259 Robust weekly aircraft maintenance routing problem and the extension to the tail assignment problem
by Liang, Zhe & Feng, Yuan & Zhang, Xiaoning & Wu, Tao & Chaovalitwongse, Wanpracha Art
- 260-279 Estimating bike-share trips using station level data
by Médard de Chardon, Cyrille & Caruso, Geoffrey
- 280-300 Statistical approach for activity-based model calibration based on plate scanning and traffic counts data
by Siripirote, Treerapot & Sumalee, Agachai & Ho, H.W. & Lam, William H.K.
- 301-317 Airline competition and market frequency: A comparison of the s-curve and schedule delay models
by Hansen, Mark & Liu, Yi
- 318-340 Transit technology investment and selection under urban population volatility: A real option perspective
by Li, Zhi-Chun & Guo, Qian-Wen & Lam, William H.K. & Wong, S.C.
- 341-363 Introducing non-normality of latent psychological constructs in choice modeling with an application to bicyclist route choice
by Bhat, Chandra R. & Dubey, Subodh K. & Nagel, Kai
- 364-384 Scheduling heterogeneous train traffic on double tracks with efficient dispatching rules
by Xu, Xiaoming & Li, Keping & Yang, Lixing
- 385-403 Data dependent input control for origin–destination demand estimation using observability analysis
by Yang, Yudi & Fan, Yueyue
- 404-421 Joint service capacity planning and dynamic container routing in shipping network with uncertain demands
by Dong, Jing-Xin & Lee, Chung-Yee & Song, Dong-Ping
2015, Volume 77, Issue C
- 1-16 Point queue models: A unified approach
by Jin, Wen-Long
- 17-37 Mathematical programming formulations for transit network design
by Cancela, Héctor & Mauttone, Antonio & Urquhart, María E.
- 38-75 Planning, operation, and control of bus transport systems: A literature review
by Ibarra-Rojas, O.J. & Delgado, F. & Giesen, R. & Muñoz, J.C.
- 76-87 A general approach for controlling vehicle en-route diversions in dynamic vehicle routing problems
by Ferrucci, Francesco & Bock, Stefan
- 88-102 Impact of stop-and-go waves and lane changes on discharge rate in recovery flow
by Oh, Simon & Yeo, Hwasoo
- 103-122 The reliable hub-and-spoke design problem: Models and algorithms
by An, Yu & Zhang, Yu & Zeng, Bo