Transportation Research Part B: Methodological
2015, Volume 77, Issue C
- 1-16 Point queue models: A unified approach
by Jin, Wen-Long
- 17-37 Mathematical programming formulations for transit network design
by Cancela, Héctor & Mauttone, Antonio & Urquhart, María E.
- 38-75 Planning, operation, and control of bus transport systems: A literature review
by Ibarra-Rojas, O.J. & Delgado, F. & Giesen, R. & Muñoz, J.C.
- 76-87 A general approach for controlling vehicle en-route diversions in dynamic vehicle routing problems
by Ferrucci, Francesco & Bock, Stefan
- 88-102 Impact of stop-and-go waves and lane changes on discharge rate in recovery flow
by Oh, Simon & Yeo, Hwasoo
- 103-122 The reliable hub-and-spoke design problem: Models and algorithms
by An, Yu & Zhang, Yu & Zeng, Bo
- 123-145 Route choice and traffic signal control: A study of the stability and instability of a new dynamical model of route choice and traffic signal control
by Liu, Ronghui & Smith, Mike
- 146-165 Stochastic user equilibrium with equilibrated choice sets: Part II – Solving the restricted SUE for the logit family
by Rasmussen, Thomas Kjær & Watling, David Paul & Prato, Carlo Giacomo & Nielsen, Otto Anker
- 166-181 Stochastic user equilibrium with equilibrated choice sets: Part I – Model formulations under alternative distributions and restrictions
by Watling, David Paul & Rasmussen, Thomas Kjær & Prato, Carlo Giacomo & Nielsen, Otto Anker
- 182-198 Continuous approximation models for mixed load school bus routing
by Ellegood, William A. & Campbell, James F. & North, Jeremy
- 199-212 Leveraging social networks for efficient hurricane evacuation
by Madireddy, Manini & Kumara, Soundar & Medeiros, D.J. & Shankar, Venky N.
- 213-239 Continuum signalized junction model for dynamic traffic networks: Offset, spillback, and multiple signal phases
by Han, Ke & Gayah, Vikash V.
2015, Volume 76, Issue C
- 1-26 Inference on mode preferences, vehicle purchases, and the energy paradox using a Bayesian structural choice model
by Daziano, Ricardo A.
- 27-47 Nonlinear multivariate time–space threshold vector error correction model for short term traffic state prediction
by Ma, Tao & Zhou, Zhou & Abdulhai, Baher
- 48-67 The economic speed of an oceangoing vessel in a dynamic setting
by Magirou, Evangelos F. & Psaraftis, Harilaos N. & Bouritas, Theodore
- 68-80 A rolling horizon algorithm for auto-carrier transportation
by Cordeau, Jean-François & Dell’Amico, Mauro & Falavigna, Simone & Iori, Manuel
- 81-92 Repeatability & reproducibility: Implications of using GPS data for freight activity chains
by Joubert, Johan W. & Meintjes, Sumarie
- 93-116 Cordon toll competition in a network of two cities: Formulation and sensitivity to traveller route and demand responses
by Watling, D.P. & Shepherd, S.P. & Koh, A.
- 117-135 Train scheduling for minimizing passenger waiting time with time-dependent demand and skip-stop patterns: Nonlinear integer programming models with linear constraints
by Niu, Huimin & Zhou, Xuesong & Gao, Ruhu
2015, Volume 75, Issue C
- 1-18 Systematic bias in transport model calibration arising from the variability of linear data projection
by Wong, Wai & Wong, S.C.
- 19-35 A simple algorithm for the estimation of road traffic space mean speeds from data available to most management centres
by Martínez-Díaz, Margarita & Pérez, Ignacio
- 36-57 An anisotropic continuum model considering bi-directional information impact
by Zheng, Liang & Jin, Peter J. & Huang, Helai
- 58-73 The split-demand one-commodity pickup-and-delivery travelling salesman problem
by Salazar-González, Juan-José & Santos-Hernández, Beatriz
- 74-88 Optimal layout of transshipment facility locations on an infinite homogeneous plane
by Xie, Weijun & Ouyang, Yanfeng
- 89-99 Distance-dependent congestion pricing for downtown zones
by Daganzo, Carlos F. & Lehe, Lewis J.
- 100-112 A nested recursive logit model for route choice analysis
by Mai, Tien & Fosgerau, Mogens & Frejinger, Emma
2015, Volume 74, Issue C
- 1-19 Dynamics of heterogeneity in urban networks: aggregated traffic modeling and hierarchical control
by Ramezani, Mohsen & Haddad, Jack & Geroliminis, Nikolas
- 20-39 A family of macroscopic node models
by Smits, Erik-Sander & Bliemer, Michiel C.J. & Pel, Adam J. & van Arem, Bart
- 40-61 Optimization of bus stop placement for routes on uneven topography
by Ceder, Avishai (Avi) & Butcher, Matthew & Wang, Lingli
- 62-78 Optimal housing supply in a bid-rent equilibrium framework
by Ng, Ka Fai & Lo, Hong K.
- 79-87 Container vessel fleet deployment for liner shipping with stochastic dependencies in shipping demand
by Ng, ManWo
- 88-103 Continuous formulations and analytical properties of the link transmission model
by Jin, Wen-Long
- 104-117 Dynamic stride length adaptation according to utility and personal space
by von Sivers, Isabella & Köster, Gerta
- 118-137 Would competition between air transport and high-speed rail benefit environment and social welfare?
by D’Alfonso, Tiziana & Jiang, Changmin & Bracaglia, Valentina
- 138-150 A Lagrangian heuristic framework for a real-life integrated planning problem of railway transportation resources
by Dauzère-Pérès, Stéphane & De Almeida, David & Guyon, Olivier & Benhizia, Faten
- 151-181 Approximation methods for large-scale spatial queueing systems
by Boyacı, Burak & Geroliminis, Nikolas
- 182-217 An intersection-movement-based stochastic dynamic user optimal route choice model for assessing network performance
by Long, Jiancheng & Szeto, W.Y. & Huang, Hai-Jun & Gao, Ziyou
2015, Volume 73, Issue C
- 1-12 Pricing of parking games with atomic players
by He, Fang & Yin, Yafeng & Chen, Zhibin & Zhou, Jing
- 13-33 GHG-emission models for assessing the eco-friendliness of road and rail freight transports
by Kirschstein, Thomas & Meisel, Frank
- 34-58 Bid price optimization for truckload carriers in simultaneous transportation procurement auctions
by Kuyzu, Gültekin & Akyol, Çağla Gül & Ergun, Özlem & Savelsbergh, Martin
- 59-80 Method for investigating intradriver heterogeneity using vehicle trajectory data: A Dynamic Time Warping approach
by Taylor, Jeffrey & Zhou, Xuesong & Rouphail, Nagui M. & Porter, Richard J.
- 81-90 Analysis of fixed-time control
by Muralidharan, Ajith & Pedarsani, Ramtin & Varaiya, Pravin
- 91-102 On the fundamental diagram for freeway traffic: A novel calibration approach for single-regime models
by Qu, Xiaobo & Wang, Shuaian & Zhang, Jin
- 103-121 Optimization of mid-block pedestrian crossing network with discrete demands
by Yu, Chunhui & Ma, Wanjing & Lo, Hong K. & Yang, Xiaoguang
- 122-132 A comparison of price-cap and light-handed airport regulation with demand uncertainty
by Yang, Hangjun & Fu, Xiaowen
2015, Volume 72, Issue C
- 1-19 A tailored branch-and-price approach for a joint tramp ship routing and bunkering problem
by Meng, Qiang & Wang, Shuaian & Lee, Chung-Yee
- 20-39 Global optimization method for network design problem with stochastic user equilibrium
by Liu, Haoxiang & Wang, David Z.W.
- 59-76 Profit-based maritime container assignment models for liner shipping networks
by Wang, Shuaian & Liu, Zhiyuan & Bell, Michael G.H.
- 77-92 A trial-and-error congestion pricing scheme for networks with elastic demand and link capacity constraints
by Zhou, Bojian & Bliemer, Michiel & Yang, Hai & He, Jie
- 93-111 Strategic considerations behind the network–regional airline tie ups – A theoretical and empirical study
by Gillen, David & Hasheminia, Hamed & Jiang, Changmin
- 112-127 A case study on the coordination of last trains for the Beijing subway network
by Kang, Liujiang & Wu, Jianjun & Sun, Huijun & Zhu, Xiaoning & Gao, Ziyou
- 128-145 Segment-based alteration for container liner shipping network design
by Wang, Shuaian & Liu, Zhiyuan & Meng, Qiang
- 146-163 Compromising system and user interests in shelter location and evacuation planning
by Bayram, Vedat & Tansel, Barbaros Ç. & Yaman, Hande
2015, Volume 71, Issue C
- 1-18 Discomfort in mass transit and its implication for scheduling and pricing
by de Palma, André & Kilani, Moez & Proost, Stef
- 19-31 Real-time congestion pricing strategies for toll facilities
by Laval, Jorge A. & Cho, Hyun W. & Muñoz, Juan C. & Yin, Yafeng
- 32-55 Regenerator Location Problem and survivable extensions: A hub covering location perspective
by Yıldız, Barış & Karaşan, Oya Ekin
- 56-70 A semi-analytical approach for solving the bottleneck model with general user heterogeneity
by Liu, Yang & Nie, Yu (Marco) & Hall, Jonathan
- 71-84 Train design and routing optimization for evaluating criticality of freight railroad infrastructures
by Khaled, Abdullah A. & Jin, Mingzhou & Clarke, David B. & Hoque, Mohammad A.
- 85-99 Determining optimal frequency and vehicle capacity for public transit routes: A generalized newsvendor model
by Herbon, Avi & Hadas, Yuval
- 100-119 Optimizing intersections
by Evers, Ruth & Proost, Stef
- 120-137 Probe vehicle data sampled by time or space: Consistent travel time allocation and estimation
by Jenelius, Erik & Koutsopoulos, Haris N.
- 138-157 Microscopic driving theory with oscillatory congested states: Model and empirical verification
by Tian, Junfang & Treiber, Martin & Ma, Shoufeng & Jia, Bin & Zhang, Wenyi
- 158-181 The load-dependent vehicle routing problem and its pick-up and delivery extension
by Zachariadis, Emmanouil E. & Tarantilis, Christos D. & Kiranoudis, Chris T.
- 182-193 The kinematic wave model with finite decelerations: A social force car-following model approximation
by Delpiano, Rafael & Laval, Jorge & Coeymans, Juan Enrique & Herrera, Juan Carlos
- 194-212 Bidirectional pedestrian fundamental diagram
by Flötteröd, Gunnar & Lämmel, Gregor
- 213-229 Entropy weighted average method for the determination of a single representative path flow solution for the static user equilibrium traffic assignment problem
by Kumar, Amit & Peeta, Srinivas
- 230-247 A 3-step math heuristic for the static repositioning problem in bike-sharing systems
by Forma, Iris A. & Raviv, Tal & Tzur, Michal
- 248-260 Link-based day-to-day network traffic dynamics and equilibria
by Guo, Ren-Yong & Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun & Tan, Zhijia
2014, Volume 70, Issue C
- 1-17 Fare evasion in proof-of-payment transit systems: Deriving the optimum inspection level
by Barabino, Benedetto & Salis, Sara & Useli, Bruno
- 18-34 Understanding relative efficiency among airports: A general dynamic model for distinguishing technical and allocative efficiency
by Assaf, A. George & Gillen, David & Tsionas, Efthymios G.
- 35-46 An integrated approach for timetabling and vehicle scheduling problems to analyze the trade-off between level of service and operating costs of transit networks
by Ibarra-Rojas, Omar J. & Giesen, Ricardo & Rios-Solis, Yasmin A.
- 47-64 Travel time resilience of roadway networks under disaster
by Faturechi, Reza & Miller-Hooks, Elise
- 65-89 Assessing partial observability in network sensor location problems
by Viti, Francesco & Rinaldi, Marco & Corman, Francesco & Tampère, Chris M.J.
- 90-111 Price of anarchy for non-atomic congestion games with stochastic demands
by Wang, Chenlan & Doan, Xuan Vinh & Chen, Bo
- 112-133 A variational formulation for higher order macroscopic traffic flow models: Numerical investigation
by Costeseque, Guillaume & Lebacque, Jean-Patrick
- 134-150 Single-line rail rapid transit timetabling under dynamic passenger demand
by Barrena, Eva & Canca, David & Coelho, Leandro C. & Laporte, Gilbert
- 151-162 A simple procedure for the calculation of the covariances of any Generalized Extreme Value model
by Marzano, Vittorio
- 163-172 Benders Decomposition for Discrete–Continuous Linear Bilevel Problems with application to traffic network design
by Fontaine, Pirmin & Minner, Stefan
- 173-185 On uniqueness and proportionality in multi-class equilibrium assignment
by Florian, Michael & Morosan, Calin D.
- 186-200 Approximating dynamic equilibrium conditions with macroscopic fundamental diagrams
by Yildirimoglu, Mehmet & Geroliminis, Nikolas
- 201-227 Game-theoretical models for competition analysis in a new emerging liner container shipping market
by Wang, Hua & Meng, Qiang & Zhang, Xiaoning
- 228-238 A parsimonious model for the formation of oscillations in car-following models
by Laval, Jorge A. & Toth, Christopher S. & Zhou, Yi
- 239-254 The fleet size and mix pollution-routing problem
by Koç, Çağrı & Bektaş, Tolga & Jabali, Ola & Laporte, Gilbert
- 255-268 On the impacts of locally adaptive signal control on urban network stability and the Macroscopic Fundamental Diagram
by Gayah, Vikash V. & Gao, Xueyu (Shirley) & Nagle, Andrew S.
- 269-284 Energy minimization in dynamic train scheduling and control for metro rail operations
by Li, Xiang & Lo, Hong K.
- 285-302 Online routing and battery reservations for electric vehicles with swappable batteries
by Adler, Jonathan D. & Mirchandani, Pitu B.
- 303-318 The shared-taxi problem: Formulation and solution methods
by Hosni, Hadi & Naoum-Sawaya, Joe & Artail, Hassan
- 319-339 Stop-and-go traffic analysis: Theoretical properties, environmental impacts and oscillation mitigation
by Li, Xiaopeng & Cui, Jianxun & An, Shi & Parsafard, Mohsen
- 340-358 Variable speed limit control for steady and oscillatory queues at fixed freeway bottlenecks
by Chen, Danjue & Ahn, Soyoung & Hegyi, Andreas
2014, Volume 69, Issue C
- 1-18 A three level location-inventory problem with correlated demand
by Shahabi, Mehrdad & Unnikrishnan, Avinash & Jafari-Shirazi, Ehsan & Boyles, Stephen D.
- 19-30 Real time traffic states estimation on arterials based on trajectory data
by Hiribarren, Gabriel & Herrera, Juan Carlos
- 31-49 An analysis of logit and weibit route choices in stochastic assignment paradox
by Yao, Jia & Chen, Anthony
- 50-59 Singularities in kinematic wave theory: Solution properties, extended methods and duality revisited
by Daganzo, Carlos F.
- 60-80 A macroscopic loading model for time-varying pedestrian flows in public walking areas
by Hänseler, Flurin S. & Bierlaire, Michel & Farooq, Bilal & Mühlematter, Thomas
- 81-97 Optimal joint distance and time toll for cordon-based congestion pricing
by Liu, Zhiyuan & Wang, Shuaian & Meng, Qiang
- 98-111 Block time reliability and scheduled block time setting
by Hao, Lu & Hansen, Mark
- 112-132 Post-disaster evacuation and temporary resettlement considering panic and panic spread
by Hu, Zhi-Hua & Sheu, Jiuh-Biing & Xiao, Ling
2014, Volume 68, Issue C
- 1-16 Adding a new station and a road link to a road–rail network in the presence of modal competition
by Perea, Federico & Mesa, Juan A. & Laporte, Gilbert
- 17-30 Cost scaling based successive approximation algorithm for the traffic assignment problem
by Zheng, Hong & Peeta, Srinivas
- 31-51 A joint count-continuous model of travel behavior with selection based on a multinomial probit residential density choice model
by Bhat, Chandra R. & Astroza, Sebastian & Sidharthan, Raghuprasad & Alam, Mohammad Jobair Bin & Khushefati, Waleed H.
- 52-75 Estimation of mean and covariance of peak hour origin–destination demands from day-to-day traffic counts
by Shao, Hu & Lam, William H.K. & Sumalee, Agachai & Chen, Anthony & Hazelton, Martin L.
- 76-97 Integration of conventional and flexible bus services with timed transfers
by Kim, Myungseob (Edward) & Schonfeld, Paul
- 98-122 Continuous-time dynamic system optimum for single-destination traffic networks with queue spillbacks
by Ma, Rui & Ban, Xuegang (Jeff) & Pang, Jong-Shi
- 123-140 On the impacts of bus stops near signalized intersections: Models of car and bus delays
by Gu, Weihua & Gayah, Vikash V. & Cassidy, Michael J. & Saade, Nathalie
- 141-153 Joint optimization of pavement design, resurfacing and maintenance strategies with history-dependent deterioration models
by Lee, Jinwoo & Madanat, Samer
- 154-172 Pre-trip information and route-choice decisions with stochastic travel conditions: Experiment
by Rapoport, Amnon & Gisches, Eyran J. & Daniel, Terry & Lindsey, Robin
- 173-184 Revisiting the empirical fundamental relationship
by Coifman, Benjamin
- 185-204 Cycle-by-cycle intersection queue length distribution estimation using sample travel times
by Hao, Peng & Ban, Xuegang (Jeff) & Guo, Dong & Ji, Qiang
- 205-223 A probabilistic stationary speed–density relation based on Newell’s simplified car-following model
by Jabari, Saif Eddin & Zheng, Jianfeng & Liu, Henry X.
- 224-238 A Generalized Random Regret Minimization model
by Chorus, Caspar G.
- 239-261 Non-planar hole-generated networks and link flow observability based on link counters
by Castillo, Enrique & Calviño, Aida & Lo, Hong K. & Menéndez, José María & Grande, Zacarías
- 262-287 Bottleneck model revisited: An activity-based perspective
by Li, Zhi-Chun & Lam, William H.K. & Wong, S.C.
- 288-314 Post-disaster relief–service centralized logistics distribution with survivor resilience maximization
by Sheu, Jiuh-Biing
- 315-332 Robust perimeter control design for an urban region
by Haddad, Jack & Shraiber, Arie
- 333-344 Continuum approximation approach to bus network design under spatially heterogeneous demand
by Ouyang, Yanfeng & Nourbakhsh, Seyed Mohammad & Cassidy, Michael J.
- 345-362 A competing Markov model for cracking prediction on civil structures
by Kobayashi, K. & Kaito, K. & Lethanh, N.
- 363-384 Quasi-dynamic traffic assignment with residual point queues incorporating a first order node model
by Bliemer, Michiel C.J. & Raadsen, Mark P.H. & Smits, Erik-Sander & Zhou, Bojian & Bell, Michael G.H.
- 385-414 Deadlock analysis, prevention and train optimal travel mechanism in single-track railway system
by Li, Feng & Sheu, Jiuh-Biing & Gao, Zi-You
2014, Volume 67, Issue C
- 1-17 Distributed coordinated in-vehicle online routing using mixed-strategy congestion game
by Du, Lili & Han, Lanshan & Li, Xiang-Yang
- 18-34 Scheduled paratransit transport systems
by Dikas, G. & Minis, I.
- 35-67 A new schedule-based transit assignment model with travel strategies and supply uncertainties
by Hamdouch, Younes & Szeto, W.Y. & Jiang, Y.
- 68-85 A new estimation approach to integrate latent psychological constructs in choice modeling
by Bhat, Chandra R. & Dubey, Subodh K.
- 86-108 Braess paradox under the boundedly rational user equilibria
by Di, Xuan & He, Xiaozheng & Guo, Xiaolei & Liu, Henry X.
- 109-128 The analysis of vehicle crash injury-severity data: A Markov switching approach with road-segment heterogeneity
by Xiong, Yingge & Tobias, Justin L. & Mannering, Fred L.
- 129-143 Public transport vehicle scheduling featuring multiple vehicle types
by Hassold, Stephan & Ceder, Avishai (Avi)
- 144-165 Optimal occupancy-driven parking pricing under demand uncertainties and traveler heterogeneity: A stochastic control approach
by Qian, Zhen (Sean) & Rajagopal, Ram
- 166-186 Exact and meta-heuristic approach for a general heterogeneous dial-a-ride problem with multiple depots
by Braekers, Kris & Caris, An & Janssens, Gerrit K.
- 187-207 Pre-trip information and route-choice decisions with stochastic travel conditions: Theory
by Lindsey, Robin & Daniel, Terry & Gisches, Eyran & Rapoport, Amnon
- 208-234 Simultaneous train rerouting and rescheduling on an N-track network: A model reformulation with network-based cumulative flow variables
by Meng, Lingyun & Zhou, Xuesong
- 235-263 Transit route and frequency design: Bi-level modeling and hybrid artificial bee colony algorithm approach
by Szeto, W.Y. & Jiang, Y.
- 264-283 The optimal design and cost implications of electric vehicle taxi systems
by Sathaye, Nakul
- 284-305 A method for designing centralized emergency supply network to respond to large-scale natural disasters
by Sheu, Jiuh-Biing & Pan, Cheng
- 306-319 Network equilibrium models with battery electric vehicles
by He, Fang & Yin, Yafeng & Lawphongpanich, Siriphong
- 320-343 Airline route structure competition and network policy
by Silva, Hugo E. & Verhoef, Erik T. & van den Berg, Vincent A.C.
- 344-356 A Granular Variable Tabu Neighborhood Search for the capacitated location-routing problem
by Escobar, John Willmer & Linfati, Rodrigo & Baldoquin, Maria G. & Toth, Paolo
- 357-381 Dynamic and disequilibrium analysis of interdependent infrastructure systems
by Zhang, Pengcheng & Peeta, Srinivas
- 382-397 Port privatization in an international oligopoly
by Matsushima, Noriaki & Takauchi, Kazuhiro
2014, Volume 66, Issue C
- 4-15 A bi-objective user equilibrium model of travel time reliability in a road network
by Wang, Judith Y.T. & Ehrgott, Matthias & Chen, Anthony
- 16-31 Pareto efficiency of reliability-based traffic equilibria and risk-taking behavior of travelers
by Tan, Zhijia & Yang, Hai & Guo, Renyong
- 32-49 Modeling distribution tail in network performance assessment: A mean-excess total travel time risk measure and analytical estimation method
by Xu, Xiangdong & Chen, Anthony & Cheng, Lin & Lo, Hong K.
- 50-69 Consistent formulation of network equilibrium with stochastic flows
by Nakayama, Shoichiro & Watling, David
- 70-89 Ferry service network design with stochastic demand under user equilibrium flows
by An, Kun & Lo, Hong K.
- 90-109 On the stochastic network equilibrium with heterogeneous choice inertia
by Xie, Chi & Liu, Zugang
- 110-128 Finding most reliable paths on networks with correlated and shifted log–normal travel times
by Srinivasan, Karthik K. & Prakash, A.A. & Seshadri, Ravi
- 129-147 Estimating the value of travel time and of travel time reliability in road networks
by Uchida, Kenetsu
- 148-161 Depot location in degradable transport networks
by Bell, Michael G.H. & Fonzone, Achille & Polyzoni, Chrisanthi
2014, Volume 65, Issue C
- 1-17 System optimal dynamic traffic assignment: Properties and solution procedures in the case of a many-to-one network
by Shen, Wei & Zhang, H.M.
- 18-30 A bilevel model for multivariate risk analysis of pedestrians’ crossing behavior at signalized intersections
by Li, Baibing
- 31-46 Finding anonymous tolls to realize target flow pattern in networks with continuously distributed value of time
by Wu, Wen-Xiang & Huang, Hai-Jun
- 47-64 Efficient auctions for distributed transportation procurement
by Xu, Su Xiu & Huang, George Q.
- 65-76 Transportation and economies of scale in recycling low-value materials
by Sheu, Jiuh-Biing & Chen, Yenming J.
- 77-89 Airport congestion pricing when airlines price discriminate
by Czerny, Achim I. & Zhang, Anming
- 90-104 Extending travel-time based models for dynamic network loading and assignment, to achieve adherence to first-in-first-out and link capacities
by Carey, Malachy & Humphreys, Paul & McHugh, Marie & McIvor, Ronan
- 105-118 Implementing first-in–first-out in the cell transmission model for networks
by Carey, Malachy & Bar-Gera, Hillel & Watling, David & Balijepalli, Chandra
- 119-136 A functional approach to monitor and recognize patterns of daily traffic profiles
by Guardiola, I.G. & Leon, T. & Mallor, F.
2014, Volume 64, Issue C
- 1-23 Coarse tolling with heterogeneous preferences
by van den Berg, Vincent A.C.
- 24-40 A spatial Difference-in-Differences estimator to evaluate the effect of change in public mass transit systems on house prices
by Dubé, Jean & Legros, Diègo & Thériault, Marius & Des Rosiers, François
- 41-53 Analytical formulation and empirical evaluation of pre-signals for bus priority
by Guler, S. Ilgin & Menendez, Monica
- 54-72 Reliable p-median facility location problem: two-stage robust models and algorithms
by An, Yu & Zeng, Bo & Zhang, Yu & Zhao, Long
- 73-89 An energy-efficient scheduling and speed control approach for metro rail operations
by Li, Xiang & Lo, Hong K.
- 90-105 Preference endogeneity in discrete choice models
by Vij, Akshay & Walker, Joan L.
2014, Volume 61, Issue C
- 1-16 Extended spectral envelope method for detecting and analyzing traffic oscillations
by Zhao, Tingting & Nie, Yu (Marco) & Zhang, Yi
- 17-32 Socially-oriented flight scheduling and fleet assignment model with an application to Norway
by Pita, João P. & Adler, Nicole & Antunes, António P.
- 33-54 Multimodal pricing and optimal design of urban public transport: The interplay between traffic congestion and bus crowding
by Tirachini, Alejandro & Hensher, David A. & Rose, John M.
- 55-72 The train platforming problem: The infrastructure management company perspective
by Sels, P. & Vansteenwegen, P. & Dewilde, T. & Cattrysse, D. & Waquet, B. & Joubert, A.
- 73-97 On the continuum approximation of the on-and-off signal control on dynamic traffic networks
by Han, Ke & Gayah, Vikash V. & Piccoli, Benedetto & Friesz, Terry L. & Yao, Tao
2014, Volume 60, Issue C
- 1-15 Fast algorithms to generate individualized designs for the mixed logit choice model
by Crabbe, Marjolein & Akinc, Deniz & Vandebroek, Martina
- 16-32 Recent developments and research needs in modeling lane changing
by Zheng, Zuduo
- 33-49 Effects of high-speed rail and airline cooperation under hub airport capacity constraint
by Jiang, Changmin & Zhang, Anming
- 50-65 Stochastic service network design with rerouting
by Bai, Ruibin & Wallace, Stein W. & Li, Jingpeng & Chong, Alain Yee-Loong
- 66-84 Metaheuristic procedure for a bi-objective supply chain design problem with uncertainty
by Cardona-Valdés, Y. & Álvarez, A. & Pacheco, J.
- 85-106 Capacity optimization of an isolated intersection under the phase swap sorting strategy
by Yan, Chiwei & Jiang, Hai & Xie, Siyang
- 107-114 Optimal choices of fare collection systems for public transportations: Barrier versus barrier-free
by Sasaki, Yasuo
- 115-145 Airline ambidextrous competition under an emissions trading scheme – A reference-dependent behavioral perspective
by Sheu, Jiuh-Biing
- 146-159 Competition in complementary transport services
by Clark, Derek John & Jørgensen, Finn & Mathisen, Terje Andreas
2014, Volume 59, Issue C
- 1-21 Unconstrained weibit stochastic user equilibrium model with extensions
by Kitthamkesorn, Songyot & Chen, Anthony
- 22-44 Constraint reformulation and a Lagrangian relaxation-based solution algorithm for a least expected time path problem
by Yang, Lixing & Zhou, Xuesong
- 45-57 Formulating the within-day dynamic stochastic traffic assignment problem from a Bayesian perspective
by Wei, Chong & Asakura, Yasuo & Iryo, Takamasa
- 58-80 Optimal train routing and scheduling for managing traffic perturbations in complex junctions
by Pellegrini, Paola & Marlière, Grégory & Rodriguez, Joaquin
- 81-95 Extreme values, invariance and choice probabilities
by Mattsson, Lars-Göran & Weibull, Jörgen W. & Lindberg, Per Olov
- 96-116 Analysis of common-cause and special-cause variation in the deterioration of transportation infrastructure: A field application of statistical process control for structural health monitoring
by Chen, Yikai & Corr, David J. & Durango-Cohen, Pablo L.
- 117-136 On the periodicity of traffic oscillations and capacity drop: The role of driver characteristics
by Chen, Danjue & Ahn, Soyoung & Laval, Jorge & Zheng, Zuduo
- 137-160 A general unconstrained optimization formulation for the combined distribution and assignment problem
by Yao, Jia & Chen, Anthony & Ryu, Seungkyu & Shi, Feng
- 161-181 Competitive transit network design in cities with radial street patterns
by Badia, Hugo & Estrada, Miquel & Robusté, Francesc
2013, Volume 58, Issue C
- 1-15 The value of service reliability
by Benezech, Vincent & Coulombel, Nicolas
- 16-43 Daily activity pattern recognition by using support vector machines with multiple classes
by Allahviranloo, Mahdieh & Recker, Will
- 44-57 Modeling the time to the next primary and secondary incident: A semi-Markov stochastic process approach
by Ng, ManWo & Khattak, Asad & Talley, Wayne K.
- 58-70 A cost-based maritime container assignment model
by Bell, Michael G.H. & Liu, Xin & Rioult, Jeremy & Angeloudis, Panagiotis
- 71-91 Optimization models for differentiating quality of service levels in probabilistic network capacity design problems
by Shen, Siqian & Chen, Zhihao
- 92-105 Two-stage stochastic bilevel programming over a transportation network
by Alizadeh, S.M. & Marcotte, P. & Savard, G.
- 106-118 On the morning commute problem with bottleneck congestion and parking space constraints
by Yang, Hai & Liu, Wei & Wang, Xiaolei & Zhang, Xiaoning
- 119-133 Deconstructing delay: A non-parametric approach to analyzing delay changes in single server queuing systems
by Kim, Amy & Hansen, Mark
- 134-150 Door-to-door travel times in RP departure time choice models: An approximation method using GPS data
by Peer, Stefanie & Knockaert, Jasper & Koster, Paul & Tseng, Yin-Yen & Verhoef, Erik T.
- 154-169 A latent segmentation based multiple discrete continuous extreme value model
by Sobhani, Anae & Eluru, Naveen & Faghih-Imani, Ahmadreza
- 170-184 Estimating GEV models with censored data
by Newman, Jeffrey P. & Ferguson, Mark E. & Garrow, Laurie A.
- 185-198 Sampling of alternatives in Logit Mixture models
by Guevara, C. Angelo & Ben-Akiva, Moshe E.
- 199-214 Confidence intervals of willingness-to-pay for random coefficient logit models
by Bliemer, Michiel C.J. & Rose, John M.
- 215-242 Transition choice probabilities and welfare analysis in random utility models with imperfect before–after correlation
by Delle Site, Paolo & Salucci, Marco Valerio
- 243-263 Simulation based population synthesis
by Farooq, Bilal & Bierlaire, Michel & Hurtubia, Ricardo & Flötteröd, Gunnar
2013, Volume 57, Issue C
- 1-11 A practically tractable expression of the covariances of the Cross-Nested Logit model
by Marzano, Vittorio & Papola, Andrea & Simonelli, Fulvio & Vitillo, Roberta