Transportation Research Part B: Methodological
2017, Volume 105, Issue C
- 1-18 Group-based hierarchical adaptive traffic-signal control part I: Formulation
by Lee, Seunghyeon & Wong, S.C. & Varaiya, Pravin
- 19-42 Exogenous priority rules for the capacitated passenger assignment problem
by Binder, Stefan & Maknoon, Yousef & Bierlaire, Michel
- 43-66 A subjective capacity evaluation model for single-track railway system with δ-balanced traffic and λ-tolerance level
by Li, Feng & Gao, Ziyou & Wang, David Z.W. & Liu, Ronghui & Tang, Tao & Wu, Jianjun & Yang, Lixing
- 67-85 A new solution framework for the limited-stop bus service design problem
by Soto, Guillermo & Larrain, Homero & Muñoz, Juan Carlos
- 86-119 Exact and approximate route set generation for resilient partial observability in sensor location problems
by Rinaldi, Marco & Viti, Francesco
- 120-143 An approach to transportation network analysis via transferable utility games
by Hadas, Yuval & Gnecco, Giorgio & Sanguineti, Marcello
- 144-173 Multi-periodic train timetabling using a period-type-based Lagrangian relaxation decomposition
by Zhou, Wenliang & Tian, Junli & Xue, Lijuan & Jiang, Min & Deng, Lianbo & Qin, Jin
- 174-192 Dynamic equilibrium at a congestible facility under market power
by Verhoef, Erik T. & Silva, Hugo E.
- 193-211 Dynamic clustering and propagation of congestion in heterogeneously congested urban traffic networks
by Saeedmanesh, Mohammadreza & Geroliminis, Nikolas
- 212-234 On node models for high-dimensional road networks
by Wright, Matthew A. & Gomes, Gabriel & Horowitz, Roberto & Kurzhanskiy, Alex A.
- 235-248 Optimal hyperpaths with non-additive link costs
by Maadi, Saeed & Schmöcker, Jan-Dirk
- 249-269 Managing disruptions in the multi-depot vehicle scheduling problem
by Uçar, Ezgi & İlker Birbil, Ş. & Muter, İbrahim
- 270-296 A decomposition approach to the static traffic assignment problem
by Jafari, Ehsan & Pandey, Venktesh & Boyles, Stephen D.
- 297-314 Optimal environmental road pricing and daily commuting patterns
by Coria, Jessica & Zhang, Xiao-Bing
- 315-327 A unified follow-the-leader model for vehicle, bicycle and pedestrian traffic
by Zhao, Yongxiang & Zhang, H.M.
- 328-339 Dynamical capacity drop in a nonlinear stochastic traffic model
by Qian, Wei-Liang & F. Siqueira, Adriano & F. Machado, Romuel & Lin, Kai & Grant, Ted W.
- 340-361 Multi-train trajectory optimization for energy efficiency and delay recovery on single-track railway lines
by Wang, Pengling & Goverde, Rob M.P.
- 362-377 A critical evaluation of the Next Generation Simulation (NGSIM) vehicle trajectory dataset
by Coifman, Benjamin & Li, Lizhe
- 378-400 A general iterative approach for the system-level joint optimization of pavement maintenance, rehabilitation, and reconstruction planning
by Zhang, Le & Fu, Liangliang & Gu, Weihua & Ouyang, Yanfeng & Hu, Yaohua
- 401-422 Sufficient optimality conditions for distributed, non-predictive ramp metering in the monotonic cell transmission model
by Schmitt, Marius & Ramesh, Chithrupa & Lygeros, John
- 423-437 A microscopic model for optimal train short-turnings during complete blockages
by Ghaemi, Nadjla & Cats, Oded & Goverde, Rob M.P.
- 438-457 A first-order behavioral model of capacity drop
by Jin, Wen-Long
- 458-478 A robust approach to airport gate assignment with a solution-dependent uncertainty budget
by Xu, Liang & Zhang, Chao & Xiao, Feng & Wang, Fan
- 479-506 Recasting and optimizing intersection automation as a connected-and-automated-vehicle (CAV) scheduling problem: A sequential branch-and-bound search approach in phase-time-traffic hypernetworkAuthor-Name: Li, Pengfei (Taylor)
by Zhou, Xuesong
- 507-522 Kinematic wave models of lane-drop bottlenecks
by Jin, Wen-Long
- 523-538 Understanding the mechanism of traffic hysteresis and traffic oscillations through the change in task difficulty level
by Saifuzzaman, Mohammad & Zheng, Zuduo & Haque, Md. Mazharul & Washington, Simon
- 539-558 Utility optimization framework for a distributed traffic control of urban road networks
by Le, Tung & Vu, Hai L. & Walton, Neil & Hoogendoorn, Serge P. & Kovács, Péter & Queija, Rudesindo N.
- 559-578 Optimal parking provision for ride-sourcing services
by Xu, Zhengtian & Yin, Yafeng & Zha, Liteng
2017, Volume 104, Issue C
- 1-16 Discrete-time day-to-day dynamic congestion pricing scheme considering multiple equilibria
by Han, Linghui & Wang, David Z.W. & Lo, Hong K. & Zhu, Chengjuan & Cai, Xingju
- 17-35 Determining optimal locations for charging stations of electric car-sharing systems under stochastic demand
by Brandstätter, Georg & Kahr, Michael & Leitner, Markus
- 36-57 An agent-based day-to-day adjustment process for modeling ‘Mobility as a Service’ with a two-sided flexible transport market
by Djavadian, Shadi & Chow, Joseph Y.J.
- 58-81 Investigation of the traffic congestion during public holiday and the impact of the toll-exemption policy
by Bao, Yue & Xiao, Feng & Gao, Zaihan & Gao, Ziyou
- 82-105 Resilient facility location against the risk of disruptions
by Yu, Guodong & Haskell, William B. & Liu, Yang
- 106-122 Simultaneous estimation of states and parameters in Newell’s simplified kinematic wave model with Eulerian and Lagrangian traffic data
by Sun, Zhe & Jin, Wen-Long & Ritchie, Stephen G.
- 123-148 A predictive-control framework to address bus bunching
by Andres, Matthias & Nair, Rahul
- 149-174 Train timetabling by skip-stop planning in highly congested lines
by Jiang, Feng & Cacchiani, Valentina & Toth, Paolo
- 175-197 Modelling bus bunching and holding control with vehicle overtaking and distributed passenger boarding behaviour
by Wu, Weitiao & Liu, Ronghui & Jin, Wenzhou
- 198-214 Speed optimization over a path with heterogeneous arc costs
by He, Qie & Zhang, Xiaochen & Nip, Kameng
- 215-237 Modeling the dynamics of congestion in large urban networks using the macroscopic fundamental diagram: User equilibrium, system optimum, and pricing strategies
by Amirgholy, Mahyar & Gao, H. Oliver
- 238-255 A fast simulation algorithm for multiple moving bottlenecks and applications in urban freight traffic management
by Simoni, Michele D. & Claudel, Christian G.
- 256-271 On the stochastic fundamental diagram for freeway traffic: Model development, analytical properties, validation, and extensive applications
by Qu, Xiaobo & Zhang, Jin & Wang, Shuaian
- 272-289 Efficient and fair system states in dynamic transportation networks
by Zhu, Feng & Ukkusuri, Satish V.
- 290-316 The decentralized field service routing problem
by Avraham, Edison & Raviv, Tal & Khmelnitsky, Eugene
- 317-336 Strategic entry to regional air cargo market under joint competition of demand and promised delivery time
by Wang, Fan & Zhuo, Xiaopo & Niu, Baozhuang
- 337-356 Effects of risk-aversion on competing shipping lines’ pricing strategies with uncertain demands
by Zheng, Wei & Li, Bo & Song, Dong-Ping
- 357-375 Cruising for parking around a circle
by Arnott, Richard & Williams, Parker
- 376-397 Group-based hierarchical adaptive traffic-signal control Part II: Implementation
by Lee, Seunghyeon & Wong, S.C. & Varaiya, Pravin
- 409-436 Testing the slope model of scheduling preferences on stated preference data
by Abegaz, Dereje & Hjorth, Katrine & Rich, Jeppe
- 437-460 Operational flexibility in the truckload trucking industry
by Zolfagharinia, Hossein & Haughton, Michael A.
- 461-482 Air-rail cooperation: Partnership level, market structure and welfare implications
by Jiang, Changmin & D'Alfonso, Tiziana & Wan, Yulai
- 483-500 How to mix per-flight and per-passenger based airport charges: The oligopoly case
by Czerny, Achim I. & Cowan, Simon & Zhang, Anming
- 501-521 Lagrangian relaxation for the reliable shortest path problem with correlated link travel times
by Zhang, Yuli & Max Shen, Zuo-Jun & Song, Shiji
- 522-542 A probabilistic Passenger-to-Train Assignment Model based on automated data
by Zhu, Yiwen & Koutsopoulos, Haris N. & Wilson, Nigel H.M.
- 543-567 Modeling collusion-proof port emission regulation of cargo-handling activities under incomplete information
by Zheng, Shiyuan & Ge, Ying-En & Fu, Xiaowen & Nie, Yu (Marco) & Xie, Chi
- 568-582 Two-phase decomposition method for the last train departure time choice in subway networks
by Kang, Liujiang & Meng, Qiang
- 583-601 Testing the proportionality condition with taxi trajectory data
by Xie, Jun & (Marco) Nie, Yu & Liu, Xiaobo
- 602-615 When adjacent lane dependencies dominate the uncongested regime of the fundamental relationship
by Ponnu, Balaji & Coifman, Benjamin
- 616-637 Macroscopic modelling and robust control of bi-modal multi-region urban road networks
by Ampountolas, Konstantinos & Zheng, Nan & Geroliminis, Nikolas
- 638-666 A train rescheduling model integrating speed management during disruptions of high-speed traffic under a quasi-moving block system
by Xu, Peijuan & Corman, Francesco & Peng, Qiyuan & Luan, Xiaojie
- 667-685 A game-theoretic model of car ownership and household time allocation
by Yao, Mingzhu & Wang, Donggen & Yang, Hai
- 686-709 Networked traffic state estimation involving mixed fixed-mobile sensor data using Hamilton-Jacobi equations
by Canepa, Edward S. & Claudel, Christian G.
- 710-732 A stochastic optimal control approach for real-time traffic routing considering demand uncertainties and travelers’ choice heterogeneity
by Pi, Xidong & Qian, Zhen (Sean)
- 733-756 Models for technology choice in a transit corridor with elastic demand
by Moccia, Luigi & Giallombardo, Giovanni & Laporte, Gilbert
2017, Volume 103, Issue C
- 5-29 Incorporating demand dynamics in multi-period capacitated fast-charging location planning for electric vehicles
by Zhang, Anpeng & Kang, Jee Eun & Kwon, Changhyun
- 30-55 Locating multiple types of charging facilities for battery electric vehicles
by Liu, Haoxiang & Wang, David Z.W.
- 56-67 Investing in logistics facilities today to reduce routing emissions tomorrow
by Tricoire, Fabien & Parragh, Sophie N.
- 68-86 Joint charging mode and location choice model for battery electric vehicle users
by Xu, Min & Meng, Qiang & Liu, Kai & Yamamoto, Toshiyuki
- 87-110 The electric vehicle routing problem with nonlinear charging function
by Montoya, Alejandro & Guéret, Christelle & Mendoza, Jorge E. & Villegas, Juan G.
- 111-135 Energy-efficient shortest routes for electric and hybrid vehicles
by Strehler, Martin & Merting, Sören & Schwan, Christian
- 136-157 Path-constrained traffic assignment: Modeling and computing network impacts of stochastic range anxiety
by Xie, Chi & Wang, Tong-Gen & Pu, Xiaoting & Karoonsoontawong, Ampol
- 158-187 Battery degradation and behaviour for electric vehicles: Review and numerical analyses of several models
by Pelletier, Samuel & Jabali, Ola & Laporte, Gilbert & Veneroni, Marco
- 188-207 A time-space network flow approach to dynamic repositioning in bicycle sharing systems
by Zhang, Dong & Yu, Chuhang & Desai, Jitamitra & Lau, H.Y.K. & Srivathsan, Sandeep
- 208-226 Optimal assignment and incentive design in the taxi group ride problem
by Qian, Xinwu & Zhang, Wenbo & Ukkusuri, Satish V. & Yang, Chao
- 227-247 Modeling and managing morning commute with both household and individual travels
by Liu, Wei & Zhang, Fangni & Yang, Hai
- 248-268 Multi-objective optimal control formulations for bus service reliability with traffic signals
by Chow, Andy H.F. & Li, Shuai & Zhong, Renxin
- 269-290 Transit-oriented development in an urban rail transportation corridor
by Peng, Ya-Ting & Li, Zhi-Chun & Choi, Keechoo
- 291-310 Alternate weibit-based model for assessing green transport systems with combined mode and route travel choices
by Kitthamkesorn, Songyot & Chen, Anthony
2017, Volume 102, Issue C
- 1-21 Risky weighting in discrete choice
by Li, Baibing & Hensher, David A.
- 22-37 An optimal stopping approach to managing travel-time uncertainty for time-sensitive customer pickup
by Vodopivec, Neža & Miller-Hooks, Elise
- 38-54 Analysis of an idealized system of demand adaptive paired-line hybrid transit
by Chen, Peng Will & Nie, Yu Marco
- 55-82 A two-stage stochastic optimization model for scheduling electric vehicle charging loads to relieve distribution-system constraints
by Wu, Fei & Sioshansi, Ramteen
- 83-104 Detecting dominance in stated choice data and accounting for dominance-based scale differences in logit models
by Bliemer, Michiel C.J. & Rose, John M. & Chorus, Caspar G.
- 105-123 Quantitative analyses of highway franchising under build-operate-transfer scheme: Critical review and future research directions
by Meng, Qiang & Lu, Zhaoyang
- 124-141 Air traffic flow management under uncertainty using chance-constrained optimization
by Chen, J. & Chen, L. & Sun, D.
- 142-161 Design of energy-Efficient timetables in two-way railway rapid transit lines
by Canca, David & Zarzo, Alejandro
- 162-179 Doubly dynamics for multi-modal networks with park-and-ride and adaptive pricing
by Liu, Wei & Geroliminis, Nikolas
- 180-209 Stochastic network link transmission model
by Flötteröd, G. & Osorio, C.
- 210-237 A stochastic program approach for path reconstruction oriented sensor location model
by Fu, Chenyi & Zhu, Ning & Ma, Shoufeng
2017, Volume 101, Issue C
- 1-27 Scalable space-time trajectory cube for path-finding: A study using big taxi trajectory data
by Yang, Lin & Kwan, Mei-Po & Pan, Xiaofang & Wan, Bo & Zhou, Shunping
- 28-50 Bounded rationality can make parking search more efficient: The power of lexicographic heuristics
by Karaliopoulos, Merkouris & Katsikopoulos, Konstantinos & Lambrinos, Lambros
- 51-71 Traffic state estimation based on Eulerian and Lagrangian observations in a mesoscopic modeling framework
by Duret, Aurélien & Yuan, Yufei
- 72-88 Goal-based models for discrete choice analysis
by Marley, A.A.J. & Swait, J.
- 89-106 Hub-airport congestion pricing and capacity investment
by Lin, Ming Hsin & Zhang, Yimin
- 107-122 Downtown parking supply, work-trip mode choice and urban spatial structure
by Franco, Sofia F.
- 123-139 Stochastic user equilibrium traffic assignment with equilibrated parking search routes
by Pel, Adam J. & Chaniotakis, Emmanouil
- 140-161 Rolling stock rescheduling in passenger railway transportation using dead-heading trips and adjusted passenger demand
by Wagenaar, Joris & Kroon, Leo & Fragkos, Ioannis
- 162-184 The cumulative capacitated vehicle routing problem with min-sum and min-max objectives: An effective hybridisation of adaptive variable neighbourhood search and large neighbourhood search
by Sze, Jeeu Fong & Salhi, Said & Wassan, Niaz
- 185-212 A Nash equilibrium formulation of a tradable credits scheme for incentivizing transport choices: From next-generation public transport mode choice to HOT lanes
by Lahlou, Salem & Wynter, Laura
- 213-227 On the distribution of individual daily driving distances
by Plötz, Patrick & Jakobsson, Niklas & Sprei, Frances
- 228-244 Robust routing and timetabling in complex railway stations
by Burggraeve, Sofie & Vansteenwegen, Pieter
- 245-267 Macroscopic urban dynamics: Analytical and numerical comparisons of existing models
by Mariotte, Guilhem & Leclercq, Ludovic & Laval, Jorge A.
- 268-282 Dynamic macroscopic simulation of on-street parking search: A trip-based approach
by Leclercq, Ludovic & Sénécat, Alméria & Mariotte, Guilhem
- 283-294 Urban land use, sorting, and population density: A continuous logit model
by Wrede, Matthias
- 295-305 Construction cost estimation: A parametric approach for better estimates of expected cost and variation
by Swei, Omar & Gregory, Jeremy & Kirchain, Randolph
- 306-334 Step tolling in an activity-based bottleneck model
by Li, Zhi-Chun & Lam, William H.K. & Wong, S.C.
2017, Volume 100, Issue C
- 1-19 Deficit function related to public transport: 50 year retrospective, new developments, and prospects
by Liu, Tao & (Avi) Ceder, Avishai
- 20-42 Network signal setting design with stage sequence optimisation
by Memoli, Silvio & Cantarella, Giulio E. & de Luca, Stefano & Pace, Roberta Di
- 43-63 Taxi market equilibrium with third-party hailing service
by Qian, Xinwu & Ukkusuri, Satish V.
- 64-81 Urban intermodal terminals: The entropy maximising facility location problem
by Teye, Collins & Bell, Michael G H & Bliemer, Michiel C J
- 82-92 Offset optimization in signalized traffic networks via semidefinite relaxation
by Coogan, Samuel & Kim, Eric & Gomes, Gabriel & Arcak, Murat & Varaiya, Pravin
- 93-114 Modeling airport capacity choice with real options
by Xiao, Yi-bin & Fu, Xiaowen & Oum, Tae H. & Yan, Jia
- 115-137 A branch-and-price algorithm for the vehicle routing problem with roaming delivery locations
by Ozbaygin, Gizem & Ekin Karasan, Oya & Savelsbergh, Martin & Yaman, Hande
- 138-155 A model of pedestrian delay at unsignalized intersections in urban networks
by Zheng, Yinan & Elefteriadou, Lily
- 156-174 Optimal transportation and shoreline infrastructure investment planning under a stochastic climate future
by Asadabadi, Ali & Miller-Hooks, Elise
- 175-195 A time allocation model considering external providers
by Rosales-Salas, Jorge & Jara-Díaz, Sergio R.
- 196-221 Towards vehicle automation: Roadway capacity formulation for traffic mixed with regular and automated vehicles
by Chen, Danjue & Ahn, Soyoung & Chitturi, Madhav & Noyce, David A.
- 222-254 A dynamic taxi traffic assignment model: A two-level continuum transportation system approach
by Long, Jiancheng & Szeto, W.Y. & Du, Jie & Wong, R.C.P.
- 255-283 Emission modeling and pricing on single-destination dynamic traffic networks
by Ma, Rui & Ban, Xuegang (Jeff) & Szeto, W.Y.
- 284-301 Representation requirements for perfect first-in-first-out verification in continuous flow dynamic models
by Bar-Gera, Hillel & Carey, Malachy
2017, Volume 99, Issue C
- 1-29 A decomposition algorithm to solve the multi-hop Peer-to-Peer ride-matching problem
by Masoud, Neda & Jayakrishnan, R.
- 30-43 Pedestrian flows through a narrow doorway: Effect of individual behaviours on the global flow and microscopic dynamics
by Nicolas, Alexandre & Bouzat, Sebastián & Kuperman, Marcelo N.
- 44-61 Optimal design of autonomous vehicle zones in transportation networks
by Chen, Zhibin & He, Fang & Yin, Yafeng & Du, Yuchuan
- 62-82 Design and modeling of a crowdsource-enabled system for urban parcel relay and delivery
by Kafle, Nabin & Zou, Bo & Lin, Jane
- 83-112 Dynamic resource allocation for intermodal freight transportation with network effects: Approximations and algorithms
by Wang, Hua & Wang, Xinchang & Zhang, Xiaoning
- 113-137 Joint optimal train regulation and passenger flow control strategy for high-frequency metro lines
by Li, Shukai & Dessouky, Maged M. & Yang, Lixing & Gao, Ziyou
- 138-166 Network user equilibrium problems for the mixed battery electric vehicles and gasoline vehicles subject to battery swapping stations and road grade constraints
by Xu, Min & Meng, Qiang & Liu, Kai
- 167-182 A dynamic programming approach for optimizing train speed profiles with speed restrictions and passage points
by Haahr, Jørgen Thorlund & Pisinger, David & Sabbaghian, Mohammad
- 183-204 Modeling heterogeneous traffic flow: A pragmatic approach
by (Sean) Qian, Zhen & Li, Jia & Li, Xiaopeng & Zhang, Michael & Wang, Haizhong
- 205-227 On the use of reservation-based autonomous vehicles for demand management
by Lamotte, Raphaël & de Palma, André & Geroliminis, Nikolas
- 228-250 A Branch-and-Price algorithm for railway rolling stock rescheduling
by Lusby, Richard M. & Haahr, Jørgen Thorlund & Larsen, Jesper & Pisinger, David
- 251-266 Investigating transport network vulnerability by capacity weighted spectral analysis
by Bell, Michael G.H. & Kurauchi, Fumitaka & Perera, Supun & Wong, Walter
2017, Volume 98, Issue C
- 1-20 Group-based approach to predictive delay model based on incremental queue accumulations for adaptive traffic control systems
by Lee, Seunghyeon & Wong, S.C.
- 21-41 A Riemann solver for a system of hyperbolic conservation laws at a general road junction
by Jin, Wen-Long
- 42-61 On the stability of stationary states in general road networks
by Jin, Wen-Long
- 62-75 A branch-and-price method for integrated yard crane deployment and container allocation in transshipment yards
by Jiang, Xin Jia & Jin, Jian Gang
- 76-93 The political economy of pricing car access to downtown commercial districts
by De Borger, Bruno & Russo, Antonio
- 94-112 Multi-objective integration of timetables, vehicle schedules and user routings in a transit network
by Laporte, Gilbert & Ortega, Francisco A. & Pozo, Miguel A. & Puerto, Justo
- 113-134 Variable speed limit control at fixed freeway bottlenecks using connected vehicles
by Han, Youngjun & Chen, Danjue & Ahn, Soyoung
- 135-153 Optimization of vehicle and pedestrian signals at isolated intersections
by Yu, Chunhui & Ma, Wanjing & Han, Ke & Yang, Xiaoguang
- 154-178 Extending the Link Transmission Model with non-triangular fundamental diagrams and capacity drops
by van der Gun, Jeroen P.T. & Pel, Adam J. & van Arem, Bart
- 179-197 A dynamic programming approach for quickly estimating large network-based MEV models
by Mai, Tien & Frejinger, Emma & Fosgerau, Mogens & Bastin, Fabian
- 198-223 A cycle time optimization model for generating stable periodic railway timetables
by Sparing, Daniel & Goverde, Rob M.P.
- 224-238 Designing alternative railway timetables under infrastructure maintenance possessions
by Van Aken, Sander & Bešinović, Nikola & Goverde, Rob M.P.
- 239-260 A search acceleration method for optimization problems with transport simulation constraints
by Flötteröd, Gunnar
2017, Volume 97, Issue C
- 1-22 Traffic predictive control from low-rank structure
by Coogan, Samuel & Flores, Christopher & Varaiya, Pravin
- 23-49 Morning commute in a single-entry traffic corridor with early and late arrivals
by Li, Chuan-Yao & Huang, Hai-Jun
- 50-63 Fosgerau's travel time reliability ratio and the Burr distribution
by Taylor, Michael A.P.
- 64-77 A cooperative game approach to cost allocation in a rapid-transit network
by Rosenthal, Edward C.
- 78-101 Who canvasses for cargos? Incentive analysis and channel structure in a shipping supply chain
by Wang, Fan & Zhuo, Xiaopo & Niu, Baozhuang & He, Jiayi
- 102-112 Solving the battery swap station location-routing problem with capacitated electric vehicles using an AVNS algorithm for vehicle-routing problems with intermediate stops
by Hof, Julian & Schneider, Michael & Goeke, Dominik
- 113-141 The valuation of travel time reliability: does congestion matter?
by Xiao, Yu & Coulombel, Nicolas & Palma, André de
- 142-156 Balance of efficiency and robustness in passenger railway timetables
by Lee, Yusin & Lu, Li-Sin & Wu, Mei-Ling & Lin, Dung-Ying
- 157-181 Joint optimization of high-speed train timetables and speed profiles: A unified modeling approach using space-time-speed grid networks
by Zhou, Leishan & Tong, Lu (Carol) & Chen, Junhua & Tang, Jinjin & Zhou, Xuesong
- 182-213 Dynamic passenger demand oriented metro train scheduling with energy-efficiency and waiting time minimization: Mixed-integer linear programming approaches
by Yin, Jiateng & Yang, Lixing & Tang, Tao & Gao, Ziyou & Ran, Bin
- 214-239 Efficient calibration techniques for large-scale traffic simulators
by Zhang, Chao & Osorio, Carolina & Flötteröd, Gunnar
2017, Volume 96, Issue C
- 1-25 Optimal perimeter control synthesis for two urban regions with aggregate boundary queue dynamics
by Haddad, Jack
- 26-45 Enhancing model-based feedback perimeter control with data-driven online adaptive optimization
by Kouvelas, Anastasios & Saeedmanesh, Mohammadreza & Geroliminis, Nikolas
- 46-67 Multiperiod-based timetable optimization for metro transit networks
by Guo, Xin & Sun, Huijun & Wu, Jianjun & Jin, Jiangang & Zhou, Jin & Gao, Ziyou
- 68-91 Optimizing on-time arrival probability and percentile travel time for elementary path finding in time-dependent transportation networks: Linear mixed integer programming reformulations
by Yang, Lixing & Zhou, Xuesong
- 92-112 Analyzing the performance of distributed conflict resolution among autonomous vehicles
by Romani de Oliveira, Ítalo
- 113-125 Modeling technical and service efficiency
by Tsionas, Efthymios & Assaf, A. George & Gillen, David & Mattila, Anna S.
- 126-149 A framework for capturing heterogeneity, heteroskedasticity, non-linearity, reference dependence and design artefacts in value of time research
by Hess, Stephane & Daly, Andrew & Dekker, Thijs & Cabral, Manuel Ojeda & Batley, Richard
2017, Volume 95, Issue C
- 1-18 Cruise service planning considering berth availability and decreasing marginal profit
by Wang, Kai & Wang, Shuaian & Zhen, Lu & Qu, Xiaobo
- 19-40 Strategic fleet planning for city logistics
by Franceschetti, Anna & Honhon, Dorothée & Laporte, Gilbert & Woensel, Tom Van & Fransoo, Jan C.
- 41-52 A method to directly derive taste heterogeneity of travellers’ route choice in public transport from observed routes
by Hong, Sung-Pil & Kim, Kyung min & Byeon, Geunyeong & Min, Yun-Hong
- 53-75 A link-based mean-excess traffic equilibrium model under uncertainty
by Xu, Xiangdong & Chen, Anthony & Cheng, Lin & Yang, Chao
- 76-104 Discrete intermodal freight transportation network design with route choice behavior of intermodal operators
by Wang, Xinchang & Meng, Qiang
- 105-125 Crowding cost estimation with large scale smart card and vehicle location data
by Hörcher, Daniel & Graham, Daniel J. & Anderson, Richard J.
- 126-148 A spatial generalized ordered-response model with skew normal kernel error terms with an application to bicycling frequency
by Bhat, Chandra R. & Astroza, Sebastian & Hamdi, Amin S.
- 149-168 A dynamic network loading model for anisotropic and congested pedestrian flows
by Hänseler, Flurin S. & Lam, William H.K. & Bierlaire, Michel & Lederrey, Gael & Nikolić, Marija
- 169-195 Time-dependent vehicle routing problem with path flexibility
by Huang, Yixiao & Zhao, Lei & Van Woensel, Tom & Gross, Jean-Philippe
- 196-213 A statistical method for estimating predictable differences between daily traffic flow profiles
by Crawford, F. & Watling, D.P. & Connors, R.D.
- 214-237 An integrated optimization-simulation framework for vehicle and personnel relocations of electric carsharing systems with reservations
by Boyacı, Burak & Zografos, Konstantinos G. & Geroliminis, Nikolas
- 238-259 Stated and revealed exit choices of pedestrian crowd evacuees
by Haghani, Milad & Sarvi, Majid
- 260-284 Optimization for gate re-assignment
by Zhang, Dong & Klabjan, Diego
- 285-304 Optimization of the issuance of evacuation orders under evolving hurricane conditions
by Yi, Wenqi & Nozick, Linda & Davidson, Rachel & Blanton, Brian & Colle, Brian
- 305-339 On the analytical approximation of joint aggregate queue-length distributions for traffic networks: A stationary finite capacity Markovian network approach
by Osorio, Carolina & Wang, Carter
- 340-363 A hybrid large neighborhood search for the static multi-vehicle bike-repositioning problem
by Ho, Sin C. & Szeto, W.Y.
- 364-377 Stochastic modeling for vehicle platoons (I): Dynamic grouping behavior and online platoon recognition
by Li, Baibing
- 378-393 Stochastic modeling for vehicle platoons (II): Statistical characteristics
by Li, Baibing
- 394-420 Parsimonious shooting heuristic for trajectory design of connected automated traffic part I: Theoretical analysis with generalized time geography
by Zhou, Fang & Li, Xiaopeng & Ma, Jiaqi
- 421-441 Parsimonious shooting heuristic for trajectory design of connected automated traffic part II: Computational issues and optimization
by Ma, Jiaqi & Li, Xiaopeng & Zhou, Fang & Hu, Jia & Park, B. Brian
- 442-474 Ocean container transport in global supply chains: Overview and research opportunities
by Lee, Chung-Yee & Song, Dong-Ping
2016, Volume 94, Issue C
- 1-21 Proactive route guidance to avoid congestion
by Angelelli, E. & Arsik, I. & Morandi, V. & Savelsbergh, M. & Speranza, M.G.
- 22-42 Envy-minimizing pareto efficient intersection control with brokered utility exchanges under user heterogeneity
by Lloret-Batlle, Roger & Jayakrishnan, R.
- 43-60 Autonomous cars and dynamic bottleneck congestion: The effects on capacity, value of time and preference heterogeneity
by van den Berg, Vincent A.C. & Verhoef, Erik T.
- 61-79 A disjunctive convex programming approach to the pollution-routing problem
by Fukasawa, Ricardo & He, Qie & Song, Yongjia
- 80-96 A new random utility model with flexible correlation pattern and closed-form covariance expression: The CoRUM
by Papola, Andrea
- 97-120 A branch-and-price approach for solving the train unit scheduling problem
by Lin, Zhiyuan & Kwan, Raymond S.K.
- 121-149 Designing a supply chain resilient to major disruptions and supply/demand interruptions
by Jabbarzadeh, Armin & Fahimnia, Behnam & Sheu, Jiuh-Biing & Moghadam, Hani Shahmoradi
- 150-168 Parametric search for the bi-attribute concave shortest path problem
by Zhang, Yuli & Shen, Zuo-Jun Max & Song, Shiji
- 169-188 The two-echelon time-constrained vehicle routing problem in linehaul-delivery systems
by Li, Hongqi & Zhang, Lu & Lv, Tan & Chang, Xinyu
- 189-203 Finding the k reliable shortest paths under travel time uncertainty
by Chen, Bi Yu & Li, Qingquan & Lam, William H.K.
- 204-216 The impact of source terms in the variational representation of traffic flow
by Laval, Jorge A. & Costeseque, Guillaume & Chilukuri, Bargavarama
- 217-239 Eco-system optimal time-dependent flow assignment in a congested network
by Lu, Chung-Cheng & Liu, Jiangtao & Qu, Yunchao & Peeta, Srinivas & Rouphail, Nagui M. & Zhou, Xuesong
- 240-263 On accommodating spatial interactions in a Generalized Heterogeneous Data Model (GHDM) of mixed types of dependent variables
by Bhat, Chandra R. & Pinjari, Abdul R. & Dubey, Subodh K. & Hamdi, Amin S.
- 264-284 Preferences for travel time under risk and ambiguity: Implications in path selection and network equilibrium
by Qi, Jin & Sim, Melvyn & Sun, Defeng & Yuan, Xiaoming
- 285-297 Carrier collaboration with endogenous fleets and load factors when networks are complementary
by Czerny, Achim I. & van den Berg, Vincent A.C. & Verhoef, Erik T.
- 298-313 Optimal public transport networks for a general urban structure
by Fielbaum, Andrés & Jara-Diaz, Sergio & Gschwender, Antonio
- 314-334 Constrained optimization and distributed computation based car following control of a connected and autonomous vehicle platoon
by Gong, Siyuan & Shen, Jinglai & Du, Lili