Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .
2018, Volume 110, Issue C
- 1-25 Day-to-day modal choice with a Pareto improvement or zero-sum revenue scheme
by Guo, Ren-Yong & Szeto, W.Y.
- 26-59 Service-oriented train timetabling with collaborative passenger flow control on an oversaturated metro line: An integer linear optimization approach
by Shi, Jungang & Yang, Lixing & Yang, Jing & Gao, Ziyou
- 60-78 Joint production–inventory–location problem with multi-variate normal demand
by Shahabi, Mehrdad & Tafreshian, Amirmahdi & Unnikrishnan, Avinash & Boyles, Stephen D.
- 79-103 Conditional value-at-risk (CVaR) methodology to optimal train configuration and routing of rail hazmat shipments
by Hosseini, S. Davod & Verma, Manish
- 104-121 Marginal cost pricing for system optimal traffic assignment with recourse under supply-side uncertainty
by Rambha, Tarun & Boyles, Stephen D. & Unnikrishnan, Avinash & Stone, Peter
- 122-136 Managing rail transit peak-hour congestion with a fare-reward scheme
by Yang, Hai & Tang, Yili
- 137-159 Impact of government subsidy on BOT contract design: Price, demand, and concession period
by Wang, Fan & Xiong, Minghua & Niu, Baozhuang & Zhuo, Xiaopo
- 160-187 A framework for the optimization of terminal airspace operations in Multi-Airport Systems
by Sidiropoulos, Stavros & Majumdar, Arnab & Han, Ke
- 188-208 Detention decisions for empty containers in the hinterland transportation system
by Yu, Mingzhu & Fransoo, Jan C. & Lee, Chung-Yee
- 209-238 Transportation network design for maximizing flow-based accessibility
by Di, Zhen & Yang, Lixing & Qi, Jianguo & Gao, Ziyou
- 239-260 The two-echelon distribution system considering the real-time transshipment capacity varying
by Li, Hongqi & Liu, Yinying & Jian, Xiaorong & Lu, Yingrong
- 261-279 A new flexible multiple discrete–continuous extreme value (MDCEV) choice model
by Bhat, Chandra R.
- 280-301 Two-way-looking self-equalizing headway control for bus operations
by Zhang, Shuyang & Lo, Hong K.
- 302-325 Optimal traffic signal control under dynamic user equilibrium and link constraints in a general network
by Yu, Hao & Ma, Rui & Zhang, H. Michael
2018, Volume 109, Issue C
- 1-25 Mathematical programming framework for modeling and comparing network-level pavement maintenance strategies
by Chu, James C. & Huang, Kai-Hsiang
- 26-39 The identical-path truck platooning problem
by Boysen, Nils & Briskorn, Dirk & Schwerdfeger, Stefan
- 40-69 Shared parking problem: A novel truthful double auction mechanism approach
by Xiao, Haohan & Xu, Meng & Gao, Ziyou
- 70-89 Pooling stated and revealed preference data in the presence of RP endogeneity
by Helveston, John Paul & Feit, Elea McDonnell & Michalek, Jeremy J.
- 90-109 Continuous approximation for demand balancing in solving large-scale one-commodity pickup and delivery problems
by Lei, Chao & Ouyang, Yanfeng
- 110-127 Designing parking facilities for autonomous vehicles
by Nourinejad, Mehdi & Bahrami, Sina & Roorda, Matthew J.
- 128-149 A matheuristic for transfer synchronization through integrated timetabling and vehicle scheduling
by Fonseca, João Paiva & van der Hurk, Evelien & Roberti, Roberto & Larsen, Allan
- 150-175 Solving for equilibrium in the basic bathtub model
by Arnott, Richard & Buli, Joshua
- 176-211 Exact loading and unloading strategies for the static multi-vehicle bike repositioning problem
by Szeto, W.Y. & Shui, C.S.
- 212-237 Stability analysis methods and their applicability to car-following models in conventional and connected environments
by Sun, Jie & Zheng, Zuduo & Sun, Jian
- 238-256 New matrix-based methods for the analytic evaluation of the multivariate cumulative normal distribution function
by Bhat, Chandra R.
2018, Volume 108, Issue C
- 1-20 Capacity-drop at extended bottlenecks: Merge, diverge, and weave
by Chen, Danjue & Ahn, Soyoung
- 21-38 User equilibrium of a single-entry traffic corridor with continuous scheduling preference
by Li, Chuan-Yao & Huang, Hai-Jun
- 39-54 Automatic identification of near-stationary traffic states based on the PELT changepoint detection
by Yan, Qinglong & Sun, Zhe & Gan, Qijian & Jin, Wen-Long
- 55-83 A chance-constrained two-stage stochastic programming model for humanitarian relief network design
by Elçi, Özgün & Noyan, Nilay
- 84-105 A multivariate heterogeneous-dispersion count model for asymmetric interdependent freeway crash types
by Mothafer, Ghasak I.M.A. & Yamamoto, Toshiyuki & Shankar, Venkataraman N.
- 106-126 Demand imbalances and multi-period public transport supply
by Hörcher, Daniel & Graham, Daniel J.
- 127-147 Pruning algorithm for the least expected travel time path on stochastic and time-dependent networks
by Prakash, A. Arun
- 148-171 Solving the block-to-train assignment problem using the heuristic approach based on the genetic algorithm and tabu search
by Xiao, Jie & Pachl, Joern & Lin, Boliang & Wang, Jiaxi
- 172-187 An optimization model to measure utility of joint and solo activities
by Allahviranloo, Mahdieh & Axhausen, Kay
- 188-216 Mixed-integer programming model and branch-and-price-and-cut algorithm for urban bus network design and timetabling
by Chu, James C.
- 217-234 Real-time multi-depot vehicle type rescheduling problem
by Guedes, Pablo C. & Borenstein, Denis
- 235-248 Dynamic programming algorithms for selection of waste disposal ports in cruise shipping
by Wang, Shuaian & Zhen, Lu & Zhuge, Dan
- 249-260 Understanding many-to-many matching relationship and its correlation with joint response
by Zhang, Dapeng & (Cara) Wang, Xiaokun
- 261-280 Congestion tolling - dollars versus tokens: A comparative analysis
by de Palma, André & Proost, Stef & Seshadri, Ravi & Ben-Akiva, Moshe
- 281-298 Co-opetition in enhancing global port network resiliency: A multi-leader, common-follower game theoretic approach
by Asadabadi, Ali & Miller-Hooks, Elise
2018, Volume 107, Issue C
- 1-17 The Boundedly Rational User Equilibrium: A parametric analysis with application to the Network Design Problem
by Eikenbroek, Oskar A.L. & Still, Georg J. & van Berkum, Eric C. & Kern, Walter
- 18-40 Decision field theory: Improvements to current methodology and comparisons with standard choice modelling techniques
by Hancock, Thomas O. & Hess, Stephane & Choudhury, Charisma F.
- 41-56 Kinematic wave models of sag and tunnel bottlenecks
by Jin, Wen-Long
- 57-69 Pricing for a Last-Mile Transportation System
by Chen, Yiwei & Wang, Hai
- 70-101 Coordinating assignment and routing decisions in transit vehicle schedules: A variable-splitting Lagrangian decomposition approach for solution symmetry breaking
by Niu, Huimin & Zhou, Xuesong & Tian, Xiaopeng
- 102-123 Incorporating free-floating car-sharing into an activity-based dynamic user equilibrium model: A demand-side model
by Li, Qing & Liao, Feixiong & Timmermans, Harry J.P. & Huang, Haijun & Zhou, Jing
- 124-145 Strategic Evacuation Network Design (SEND) under cost and time considerations
by Üster, Halit & Wang, Xinghua & Yates, Justin T.
- 146-166 Stochastic modeling of breakdown at freeway merge bottleneck and traffic control method using connected automated vehicle
by Han, Youngjun & Ahn, Soyoung
- 167-191 Capacity allocation in vertically integrated rail systems: A bargaining approach
by Talebian, Ahmadreza & Zou, Bo & Peivandi, Ahmad
- 192-211 Stochastic travel demand estimation: Improving network identifiability using multi-day observation sets
by Yang, Yudi & Fan, Yueyue & Wets, Roger J.B.
- 212-228 Planning of truck platoons: A literature review and directions for future research
by Bhoopalam, Anirudh Kishore & Agatz, Niels & Zuidwijk, Rob
- 229-252 Advancements in continuous approximation models for logistics and transportation systems: 1996–2016
by Ansari, Sina & Başdere, Mehmet & Li, Xiaopeng & Ouyang, Yanfeng & Smilowitz, Karen
- 253-294 Crowd behaviour and motion: Empirical methods
by Haghani, Milad & Sarvi, Majid
2017, Volume 106, Issue C
- 1-28 Highway traffic state estimation per lane in the presence of connected vehicles
by Bekiaris-Liberis, Nikolaos & Roncoli, Claudio & Papageorgiou, Markos
- 29-51 Fundamental diagrams of airport surface traffic: Models and applications
by Yang, Lei & Yin, Suwan & Han, Ke & Haddad, Jack & Hu, Minghua
- 52-75 First-order traffic flow models incorporating capacity drop: Overview and real-data validation
by Kontorinaki, Maria & Spiliopoulou, Anastasia & Roncoli, Claudio & Papageorgiou, Markos
- 76-101 Random taste heterogeneity in discrete choice models: Flexible nonparametric finite mixture distributions
by Vij, Akshay & Krueger, Rico
- 102-129 Dynamic programming-based multi-vehicle longitudinal trajectory optimization with simplified car following models
by Wei, Yuguang & Avcı, Cafer & Liu, Jiangtao & Belezamo, Baloka & Aydın, Nizamettin & Li, Pengfei(Taylor) & Zhou, Xuesong
- 130-152 Benders-and-Price approach for electric vehicle charging station location problem under probabilistic travel range
by Lee, Chungmok & Han, Jinil
- 153-172 A framework for joint modelling of activity choice, duration, and productivity while travelling
by Pawlak, Jacek & Polak, John W. & Sivakumar, Aruna
- 173-192 A practical method to test the validity of the standard Gumbel distribution in logit-based multinomial choice models of travel behavior
by Ye, Xin & Garikapati, Venu M. & You, Daehyun & Pendyala, Ram M.
- 193-217 Daily berth planning in a tidal port with channel flow control
by Zhen, Lu & Liang, Zhe & Zhuge, Dan & Lee, Loo Hay & Chew, Ek Peng
- 218-236 A real-time algorithm to solve the peer-to-peer ride-matching problem in a flexible ridesharing system
by Masoud, Neda & Jayakrishnan, R.
- 237-265 A real-time conflict solution algorithm for the train rescheduling problem
by Bettinelli, Andrea & Santini, Alberto & Vigo, Daniele
- 266-292 A mixed traffic capacity analysis and lane management model for connected automated vehicles: A Markov chain method
by Ghiasi, Amir & Hussain, Omar & Qian, Zhen (Sean) & Li, Xiaopeng
- 293-320 A heuristic method for a congested capacitated transit assignment model with strategies
by Codina, Esteve & Rosell, Francisca
- 321-344 A metaheuristic for the multimodal network flow problem with product quality preservation and empty repositioning
by SteadieSeifi, M. & Dellaert, N.P. & Nuijten, W. & Van Woensel, T.
- 345-374 The morning commute problem with ridesharing and dynamic parking charges
by Ma, Rui & Zhang, H.M.
- 375-392 Planning of parking enforcement patrol considering drivers’ parking payment behavior
by Lei, Chao & Zhang, Qian & Ouyang, Yanfeng
- 393-410 Robust uncapacitated hub location
by Zetina, Carlos Armando & Contreras, Ivan & Cordeau, Jean-François & Nikbakhsh, Ehsan
- 411-432 Co-Evolutionary path optimization by Ripple-Spreading algorithm
by Hu, Xiao-Bing & Zhang, Ming-Kong & Zhang, Qi & Liao, Jian-Qin
- 433-446 Dynamic optimal real-time algorithm for signals (DORAS): Case of isolated roadway intersections
by Wang, Xiubin Bruce & Cao, Xiaowei & Wang, Changjun
- 447-463 The optimal time to evacuate: A behavioral dynamic model on Louisiana resident data
by Urena Serulle, Nayel & Cirillo, Cinzia
- 464-488 On joint railway and housing development: Housing-led versus railway-led schemes
by Ng, Ka Fai & Lo, Hong K.
2017, Volume 105, Issue C
- 1-18 Group-based hierarchical adaptive traffic-signal control part I: Formulation
by Lee, Seunghyeon & Wong, S.C. & Varaiya, Pravin
- 19-42 Exogenous priority rules for the capacitated passenger assignment problem
by Binder, Stefan & Maknoon, Yousef & Bierlaire, Michel
- 43-66 A subjective capacity evaluation model for single-track railway system with δ-balanced traffic and λ-tolerance level
by Li, Feng & Gao, Ziyou & Wang, David Z.W. & Liu, Ronghui & Tang, Tao & Wu, Jianjun & Yang, Lixing
- 67-85 A new solution framework for the limited-stop bus service design problem
by Soto, Guillermo & Larrain, Homero & Muñoz, Juan Carlos
- 86-119 Exact and approximate route set generation for resilient partial observability in sensor location problems
by Rinaldi, Marco & Viti, Francesco
- 120-143 An approach to transportation network analysis via transferable utility games
by Hadas, Yuval & Gnecco, Giorgio & Sanguineti, Marcello
- 144-173 Multi-periodic train timetabling using a period-type-based Lagrangian relaxation decomposition
by Zhou, Wenliang & Tian, Junli & Xue, Lijuan & Jiang, Min & Deng, Lianbo & Qin, Jin
- 174-192 Dynamic equilibrium at a congestible facility under market power
by Verhoef, Erik T. & Silva, Hugo E.
- 193-211 Dynamic clustering and propagation of congestion in heterogeneously congested urban traffic networks
by Saeedmanesh, Mohammadreza & Geroliminis, Nikolas
- 212-234 On node models for high-dimensional road networks
by Wright, Matthew A. & Gomes, Gabriel & Horowitz, Roberto & Kurzhanskiy, Alex A.
- 235-248 Optimal hyperpaths with non-additive link costs
by Maadi, Saeed & Schmöcker, Jan-Dirk
- 249-269 Managing disruptions in the multi-depot vehicle scheduling problem
by Uçar, Ezgi & İlker Birbil, Ş. & Muter, İbrahim
- 270-296 A decomposition approach to the static traffic assignment problem
by Jafari, Ehsan & Pandey, Venktesh & Boyles, Stephen D.
- 297-314 Optimal environmental road pricing and daily commuting patterns
by Coria, Jessica & Zhang, Xiao-Bing
- 315-327 A unified follow-the-leader model for vehicle, bicycle and pedestrian traffic
by Zhao, Yongxiang & Zhang, H.M.
- 328-339 Dynamical capacity drop in a nonlinear stochastic traffic model
by Qian, Wei-Liang & F. Siqueira, Adriano & F. Machado, Romuel & Lin, Kai & Grant, Ted W.
- 340-361 Multi-train trajectory optimization for energy efficiency and delay recovery on single-track railway lines
by Wang, Pengling & Goverde, Rob M.P.
- 362-377 A critical evaluation of the Next Generation Simulation (NGSIM) vehicle trajectory dataset
by Coifman, Benjamin & Li, Lizhe
- 378-400 A general iterative approach for the system-level joint optimization of pavement maintenance, rehabilitation, and reconstruction planning
by Zhang, Le & Fu, Liangliang & Gu, Weihua & Ouyang, Yanfeng & Hu, Yaohua
- 401-422 Sufficient optimality conditions for distributed, non-predictive ramp metering in the monotonic cell transmission model
by Schmitt, Marius & Ramesh, Chithrupa & Lygeros, John
- 423-437 A microscopic model for optimal train short-turnings during complete blockages
by Ghaemi, Nadjla & Cats, Oded & Goverde, Rob M.P.
- 438-457 A first-order behavioral model of capacity drop
by Jin, Wen-Long
- 458-478 A robust approach to airport gate assignment with a solution-dependent uncertainty budget
by Xu, Liang & Zhang, Chao & Xiao, Feng & Wang, Fan
- 479-506 Recasting and optimizing intersection automation as a connected-and-automated-vehicle (CAV) scheduling problem: A sequential branch-and-bound search approach in phase-time-traffic hypernetworkAuthor-Name: Li, Pengfei (Taylor)
by Zhou, Xuesong
- 507-522 Kinematic wave models of lane-drop bottlenecks
by Jin, Wen-Long
- 523-538 Understanding the mechanism of traffic hysteresis and traffic oscillations through the change in task difficulty level
by Saifuzzaman, Mohammad & Zheng, Zuduo & Haque, Md. Mazharul & Washington, Simon
- 539-558 Utility optimization framework for a distributed traffic control of urban road networks
by Le, Tung & Vu, Hai L. & Walton, Neil & Hoogendoorn, Serge P. & Kovács, Péter & Queija, Rudesindo N.
- 559-578 Optimal parking provision for ride-sourcing services
by Xu, Zhengtian & Yin, Yafeng & Zha, Liteng
2017, Volume 104, Issue C
- 1-16 Discrete-time day-to-day dynamic congestion pricing scheme considering multiple equilibria
by Han, Linghui & Wang, David Z.W. & Lo, Hong K. & Zhu, Chengjuan & Cai, Xingju
- 17-35 Determining optimal locations for charging stations of electric car-sharing systems under stochastic demand
by Brandstätter, Georg & Kahr, Michael & Leitner, Markus
- 36-57 An agent-based day-to-day adjustment process for modeling ‘Mobility as a Service’ with a two-sided flexible transport market
by Djavadian, Shadi & Chow, Joseph Y.J.
- 58-81 Investigation of the traffic congestion during public holiday and the impact of the toll-exemption policy
by Bao, Yue & Xiao, Feng & Gao, Zaihan & Gao, Ziyou
- 82-105 Resilient facility location against the risk of disruptions
by Yu, Guodong & Haskell, William B. & Liu, Yang
- 106-122 Simultaneous estimation of states and parameters in Newell’s simplified kinematic wave model with Eulerian and Lagrangian traffic data
by Sun, Zhe & Jin, Wen-Long & Ritchie, Stephen G.
- 123-148 A predictive-control framework to address bus bunching
by Andres, Matthias & Nair, Rahul
- 149-174 Train timetabling by skip-stop planning in highly congested lines
by Jiang, Feng & Cacchiani, Valentina & Toth, Paolo
- 175-197 Modelling bus bunching and holding control with vehicle overtaking and distributed passenger boarding behaviour
by Wu, Weitiao & Liu, Ronghui & Jin, Wenzhou
- 198-214 Speed optimization over a path with heterogeneous arc costs
by He, Qie & Zhang, Xiaochen & Nip, Kameng
- 215-237 Modeling the dynamics of congestion in large urban networks using the macroscopic fundamental diagram: User equilibrium, system optimum, and pricing strategies
by Amirgholy, Mahyar & Gao, H. Oliver
- 238-255 A fast simulation algorithm for multiple moving bottlenecks and applications in urban freight traffic management
by Simoni, Michele D. & Claudel, Christian G.
- 256-271 On the stochastic fundamental diagram for freeway traffic: Model development, analytical properties, validation, and extensive applications
by Qu, Xiaobo & Zhang, Jin & Wang, Shuaian
- 272-289 Efficient and fair system states in dynamic transportation networks
by Zhu, Feng & Ukkusuri, Satish V.
- 290-316 The decentralized field service routing problem
by Avraham, Edison & Raviv, Tal & Khmelnitsky, Eugene
- 317-336 Strategic entry to regional air cargo market under joint competition of demand and promised delivery time
by Wang, Fan & Zhuo, Xiaopo & Niu, Baozhuang
- 337-356 Effects of risk-aversion on competing shipping lines’ pricing strategies with uncertain demands
by Zheng, Wei & Li, Bo & Song, Dong-Ping
- 357-375 Cruising for parking around a circle
by Arnott, Richard & Williams, Parker
- 376-397 Group-based hierarchical adaptive traffic-signal control Part II: Implementation
by Lee, Seunghyeon & Wong, S.C. & Varaiya, Pravin
- 409-436 Testing the slope model of scheduling preferences on stated preference data
by Abegaz, Dereje & Hjorth, Katrine & Rich, Jeppe
- 437-460 Operational flexibility in the truckload trucking industry
by Zolfagharinia, Hossein & Haughton, Michael A.
- 461-482 Air-rail cooperation: Partnership level, market structure and welfare implications
by Jiang, Changmin & D'Alfonso, Tiziana & Wan, Yulai
- 483-500 How to mix per-flight and per-passenger based airport charges: The oligopoly case
by Czerny, Achim I. & Cowan, Simon & Zhang, Anming
- 501-521 Lagrangian relaxation for the reliable shortest path problem with correlated link travel times
by Zhang, Yuli & Max Shen, Zuo-Jun & Song, Shiji
- 522-542 A probabilistic Passenger-to-Train Assignment Model based on automated data
by Zhu, Yiwen & Koutsopoulos, Haris N. & Wilson, Nigel H.M.
- 543-567 Modeling collusion-proof port emission regulation of cargo-handling activities under incomplete information
by Zheng, Shiyuan & Ge, Ying-En & Fu, Xiaowen & Nie, Yu (Marco) & Xie, Chi
- 568-582 Two-phase decomposition method for the last train departure time choice in subway networks
by Kang, Liujiang & Meng, Qiang
- 583-601 Testing the proportionality condition with taxi trajectory data
by Xie, Jun & (Marco) Nie, Yu & Liu, Xiaobo
- 602-615 When adjacent lane dependencies dominate the uncongested regime of the fundamental relationship
by Ponnu, Balaji & Coifman, Benjamin
- 616-637 Macroscopic modelling and robust control of bi-modal multi-region urban road networks
by Ampountolas, Konstantinos & Zheng, Nan & Geroliminis, Nikolas
- 638-666 A train rescheduling model integrating speed management during disruptions of high-speed traffic under a quasi-moving block system
by Xu, Peijuan & Corman, Francesco & Peng, Qiyuan & Luan, Xiaojie
- 667-685 A game-theoretic model of car ownership and household time allocation
by Yao, Mingzhu & Wang, Donggen & Yang, Hai
- 686-709 Networked traffic state estimation involving mixed fixed-mobile sensor data using Hamilton-Jacobi equations
by Canepa, Edward S. & Claudel, Christian G.
- 710-732 A stochastic optimal control approach for real-time traffic routing considering demand uncertainties and travelers’ choice heterogeneity
by Pi, Xidong & Qian, Zhen (Sean)
- 733-756 Models for technology choice in a transit corridor with elastic demand
by Moccia, Luigi & Giallombardo, Giovanni & Laporte, Gilbert
2017, Volume 103, Issue C
- 5-29 Incorporating demand dynamics in multi-period capacitated fast-charging location planning for electric vehicles
by Zhang, Anpeng & Kang, Jee Eun & Kwon, Changhyun
- 30-55 Locating multiple types of charging facilities for battery electric vehicles
by Liu, Haoxiang & Wang, David Z.W.
- 56-67 Investing in logistics facilities today to reduce routing emissions tomorrow
by Tricoire, Fabien & Parragh, Sophie N.
- 68-86 Joint charging mode and location choice model for battery electric vehicle users
by Xu, Min & Meng, Qiang & Liu, Kai & Yamamoto, Toshiyuki
- 87-110 The electric vehicle routing problem with nonlinear charging function
by Montoya, Alejandro & Guéret, Christelle & Mendoza, Jorge E. & Villegas, Juan G.
- 111-135 Energy-efficient shortest routes for electric and hybrid vehicles
by Strehler, Martin & Merting, Sören & Schwan, Christian
- 136-157 Path-constrained traffic assignment: Modeling and computing network impacts of stochastic range anxiety
by Xie, Chi & Wang, Tong-Gen & Pu, Xiaoting & Karoonsoontawong, Ampol
- 158-187 Battery degradation and behaviour for electric vehicles: Review and numerical analyses of several models
by Pelletier, Samuel & Jabali, Ola & Laporte, Gilbert & Veneroni, Marco
- 188-207 A time-space network flow approach to dynamic repositioning in bicycle sharing systems
by Zhang, Dong & Yu, Chuhang & Desai, Jitamitra & Lau, H.Y.K. & Srivathsan, Sandeep
- 208-226 Optimal assignment and incentive design in the taxi group ride problem
by Qian, Xinwu & Zhang, Wenbo & Ukkusuri, Satish V. & Yang, Chao
- 227-247 Modeling and managing morning commute with both household and individual travels
by Liu, Wei & Zhang, Fangni & Yang, Hai
- 248-268 Multi-objective optimal control formulations for bus service reliability with traffic signals
by Chow, Andy H.F. & Li, Shuai & Zhong, Renxin
- 269-290 Transit-oriented development in an urban rail transportation corridor
by Peng, Ya-Ting & Li, Zhi-Chun & Choi, Keechoo
- 291-310 Alternate weibit-based model for assessing green transport systems with combined mode and route travel choices
by Kitthamkesorn, Songyot & Chen, Anthony
2017, Volume 102, Issue C
- 1-21 Risky weighting in discrete choice
by Li, Baibing & Hensher, David A.
- 22-37 An optimal stopping approach to managing travel-time uncertainty for time-sensitive customer pickup
by Vodopivec, Neža & Miller-Hooks, Elise
- 38-54 Analysis of an idealized system of demand adaptive paired-line hybrid transit
by Chen, Peng Will & Nie, Yu Marco
- 55-82 A two-stage stochastic optimization model for scheduling electric vehicle charging loads to relieve distribution-system constraints
by Wu, Fei & Sioshansi, Ramteen
- 83-104 Detecting dominance in stated choice data and accounting for dominance-based scale differences in logit models
by Bliemer, Michiel C.J. & Rose, John M. & Chorus, Caspar G.
- 105-123 Quantitative analyses of highway franchising under build-operate-transfer scheme: Critical review and future research directions
by Meng, Qiang & Lu, Zhaoyang
- 124-141 Air traffic flow management under uncertainty using chance-constrained optimization
by Chen, J. & Chen, L. & Sun, D.
- 142-161 Design of energy-Efficient timetables in two-way railway rapid transit lines
by Canca, David & Zarzo, Alejandro
- 162-179 Doubly dynamics for multi-modal networks with park-and-ride and adaptive pricing
by Liu, Wei & Geroliminis, Nikolas
- 180-209 Stochastic network link transmission model
by Flötteröd, G. & Osorio, C.
- 210-237 A stochastic program approach for path reconstruction oriented sensor location model
by Fu, Chenyi & Zhu, Ning & Ma, Shoufeng
2017, Volume 101, Issue C
- 1-27 Scalable space-time trajectory cube for path-finding: A study using big taxi trajectory data
by Yang, Lin & Kwan, Mei-Po & Pan, Xiaofang & Wan, Bo & Zhou, Shunping
- 28-50 Bounded rationality can make parking search more efficient: The power of lexicographic heuristics
by Karaliopoulos, Merkouris & Katsikopoulos, Konstantinos & Lambrinos, Lambros
- 51-71 Traffic state estimation based on Eulerian and Lagrangian observations in a mesoscopic modeling framework
by Duret, Aurélien & Yuan, Yufei
- 72-88 Goal-based models for discrete choice analysis
by Marley, A.A.J. & Swait, J.
- 89-106 Hub-airport congestion pricing and capacity investment
by Lin, Ming Hsin & Zhang, Yimin
- 107-122 Downtown parking supply, work-trip mode choice and urban spatial structure
by Franco, Sofia F.
- 123-139 Stochastic user equilibrium traffic assignment with equilibrated parking search routes
by Pel, Adam J. & Chaniotakis, Emmanouil
- 140-161 Rolling stock rescheduling in passenger railway transportation using dead-heading trips and adjusted passenger demand
by Wagenaar, Joris & Kroon, Leo & Fragkos, Ioannis
- 162-184 The cumulative capacitated vehicle routing problem with min-sum and min-max objectives: An effective hybridisation of adaptive variable neighbourhood search and large neighbourhood search
by Sze, Jeeu Fong & Salhi, Said & Wassan, Niaz
- 185-212 A Nash equilibrium formulation of a tradable credits scheme for incentivizing transport choices: From next-generation public transport mode choice to HOT lanes
by Lahlou, Salem & Wynter, Laura
- 213-227 On the distribution of individual daily driving distances
by Plötz, Patrick & Jakobsson, Niklas & Sprei, Frances
- 228-244 Robust routing and timetabling in complex railway stations
by Burggraeve, Sofie & Vansteenwegen, Pieter
- 245-267 Macroscopic urban dynamics: Analytical and numerical comparisons of existing models
by Mariotte, Guilhem & Leclercq, Ludovic & Laval, Jorge A.
- 268-282 Dynamic macroscopic simulation of on-street parking search: A trip-based approach
by Leclercq, Ludovic & Sénécat, Alméria & Mariotte, Guilhem
- 283-294 Urban land use, sorting, and population density: A continuous logit model
by Wrede, Matthias
- 295-305 Construction cost estimation: A parametric approach for better estimates of expected cost and variation
by Swei, Omar & Gregory, Jeremy & Kirchain, Randolph
- 306-334 Step tolling in an activity-based bottleneck model
by Li, Zhi-Chun & Lam, William H.K. & Wong, S.C.
2017, Volume 100, Issue C
- 1-19 Deficit function related to public transport: 50 year retrospective, new developments, and prospects
by Liu, Tao & (Avi) Ceder, Avishai
- 20-42 Network signal setting design with stage sequence optimisation
by Memoli, Silvio & Cantarella, Giulio E. & de Luca, Stefano & Pace, Roberta Di
- 43-63 Taxi market equilibrium with third-party hailing service
by Qian, Xinwu & Ukkusuri, Satish V.
- 64-81 Urban intermodal terminals: The entropy maximising facility location problem
by Teye, Collins & Bell, Michael G H & Bliemer, Michiel C J
- 82-92 Offset optimization in signalized traffic networks via semidefinite relaxation
by Coogan, Samuel & Kim, Eric & Gomes, Gabriel & Arcak, Murat & Varaiya, Pravin
- 93-114 Modeling airport capacity choice with real options
by Xiao, Yi-bin & Fu, Xiaowen & Oum, Tae H. & Yan, Jia
- 115-137 A branch-and-price algorithm for the vehicle routing problem with roaming delivery locations
by Ozbaygin, Gizem & Ekin Karasan, Oya & Savelsbergh, Martin & Yaman, Hande
- 138-155 A model of pedestrian delay at unsignalized intersections in urban networks
by Zheng, Yinan & Elefteriadou, Lily
- 156-174 Optimal transportation and shoreline infrastructure investment planning under a stochastic climate future
by Asadabadi, Ali & Miller-Hooks, Elise
- 175-195 A time allocation model considering external providers
by Rosales-Salas, Jorge & Jara-Díaz, Sergio R.
- 196-221 Towards vehicle automation: Roadway capacity formulation for traffic mixed with regular and automated vehicles
by Chen, Danjue & Ahn, Soyoung & Chitturi, Madhav & Noyce, David A.
- 222-254 A dynamic taxi traffic assignment model: A two-level continuum transportation system approach
by Long, Jiancheng & Szeto, W.Y. & Du, Jie & Wong, R.C.P.
- 255-283 Emission modeling and pricing on single-destination dynamic traffic networks
by Ma, Rui & Ban, Xuegang (Jeff) & Szeto, W.Y.
- 284-301 Representation requirements for perfect first-in-first-out verification in continuous flow dynamic models
by Bar-Gera, Hillel & Carey, Malachy
2017, Volume 99, Issue C
- 1-29 A decomposition algorithm to solve the multi-hop Peer-to-Peer ride-matching problem
by Masoud, Neda & Jayakrishnan, R.
- 30-43 Pedestrian flows through a narrow doorway: Effect of individual behaviours on the global flow and microscopic dynamics
by Nicolas, Alexandre & Bouzat, Sebastián & Kuperman, Marcelo N.
- 44-61 Optimal design of autonomous vehicle zones in transportation networks
by Chen, Zhibin & He, Fang & Yin, Yafeng & Du, Yuchuan
- 62-82 Design and modeling of a crowdsource-enabled system for urban parcel relay and delivery
by Kafle, Nabin & Zou, Bo & Lin, Jane
- 83-112 Dynamic resource allocation for intermodal freight transportation with network effects: Approximations and algorithms
by Wang, Hua & Wang, Xinchang & Zhang, Xiaoning
- 113-137 Joint optimal train regulation and passenger flow control strategy for high-frequency metro lines
by Li, Shukai & Dessouky, Maged M. & Yang, Lixing & Gao, Ziyou
- 138-166 Network user equilibrium problems for the mixed battery electric vehicles and gasoline vehicles subject to battery swapping stations and road grade constraints
by Xu, Min & Meng, Qiang & Liu, Kai