Transportation Research Part B: Methodological
2017, Volume 95, Issue C
- 1-18 Cruise service planning considering berth availability and decreasing marginal profit
by Wang, Kai & Wang, Shuaian & Zhen, Lu & Qu, Xiaobo
- 19-40 Strategic fleet planning for city logistics
by Franceschetti, Anna & Honhon, Dorothée & Laporte, Gilbert & Woensel, Tom Van & Fransoo, Jan C.
- 41-52 A method to directly derive taste heterogeneity of travellers’ route choice in public transport from observed routes
by Hong, Sung-Pil & Kim, Kyung min & Byeon, Geunyeong & Min, Yun-Hong
- 53-75 A link-based mean-excess traffic equilibrium model under uncertainty
by Xu, Xiangdong & Chen, Anthony & Cheng, Lin & Yang, Chao
- 76-104 Discrete intermodal freight transportation network design with route choice behavior of intermodal operators
by Wang, Xinchang & Meng, Qiang
- 105-125 Crowding cost estimation with large scale smart card and vehicle location data
by Hörcher, Daniel & Graham, Daniel J. & Anderson, Richard J.
- 126-148 A spatial generalized ordered-response model with skew normal kernel error terms with an application to bicycling frequency
by Bhat, Chandra R. & Astroza, Sebastian & Hamdi, Amin S.
- 149-168 A dynamic network loading model for anisotropic and congested pedestrian flows
by Hänseler, Flurin S. & Lam, William H.K. & Bierlaire, Michel & Lederrey, Gael & Nikolić, Marija
- 169-195 Time-dependent vehicle routing problem with path flexibility
by Huang, Yixiao & Zhao, Lei & Van Woensel, Tom & Gross, Jean-Philippe
- 196-213 A statistical method for estimating predictable differences between daily traffic flow profiles
by Crawford, F. & Watling, D.P. & Connors, R.D.
- 214-237 An integrated optimization-simulation framework for vehicle and personnel relocations of electric carsharing systems with reservations
by Boyacı, Burak & Zografos, Konstantinos G. & Geroliminis, Nikolas
- 238-259 Stated and revealed exit choices of pedestrian crowd evacuees
by Haghani, Milad & Sarvi, Majid
- 260-284 Optimization for gate re-assignment
by Zhang, Dong & Klabjan, Diego
- 285-304 Optimization of the issuance of evacuation orders under evolving hurricane conditions
by Yi, Wenqi & Nozick, Linda & Davidson, Rachel & Blanton, Brian & Colle, Brian
- 305-339 On the analytical approximation of joint aggregate queue-length distributions for traffic networks: A stationary finite capacity Markovian network approach
by Osorio, Carolina & Wang, Carter
- 340-363 A hybrid large neighborhood search for the static multi-vehicle bike-repositioning problem
by Ho, Sin C. & Szeto, W.Y.
- 364-377 Stochastic modeling for vehicle platoons (I): Dynamic grouping behavior and online platoon recognition
by Li, Baibing
- 378-393 Stochastic modeling for vehicle platoons (II): Statistical characteristics
by Li, Baibing
- 394-420 Parsimonious shooting heuristic for trajectory design of connected automated traffic part I: Theoretical analysis with generalized time geography
by Zhou, Fang & Li, Xiaopeng & Ma, Jiaqi
- 421-441 Parsimonious shooting heuristic for trajectory design of connected automated traffic part II: Computational issues and optimization
by Ma, Jiaqi & Li, Xiaopeng & Zhou, Fang & Hu, Jia & Park, B. Brian
- 442-474 Ocean container transport in global supply chains: Overview and research opportunities
by Lee, Chung-Yee & Song, Dong-Ping
2016, Volume 94, Issue C
- 1-21 Proactive route guidance to avoid congestion
by Angelelli, E. & Arsik, I. & Morandi, V. & Savelsbergh, M. & Speranza, M.G.
- 22-42 Envy-minimizing pareto efficient intersection control with brokered utility exchanges under user heterogeneity
by Lloret-Batlle, Roger & Jayakrishnan, R.
- 43-60 Autonomous cars and dynamic bottleneck congestion: The effects on capacity, value of time and preference heterogeneity
by van den Berg, Vincent A.C. & Verhoef, Erik T.
- 61-79 A disjunctive convex programming approach to the pollution-routing problem
by Fukasawa, Ricardo & He, Qie & Song, Yongjia
- 80-96 A new random utility model with flexible correlation pattern and closed-form covariance expression: The CoRUM
by Papola, Andrea
- 97-120 A branch-and-price approach for solving the train unit scheduling problem
by Lin, Zhiyuan & Kwan, Raymond S.K.
- 121-149 Designing a supply chain resilient to major disruptions and supply/demand interruptions
by Jabbarzadeh, Armin & Fahimnia, Behnam & Sheu, Jiuh-Biing & Moghadam, Hani Shahmoradi
- 150-168 Parametric search for the bi-attribute concave shortest path problem
by Zhang, Yuli & Shen, Zuo-Jun Max & Song, Shiji
- 169-188 The two-echelon time-constrained vehicle routing problem in linehaul-delivery systems
by Li, Hongqi & Zhang, Lu & Lv, Tan & Chang, Xinyu
- 189-203 Finding the k reliable shortest paths under travel time uncertainty
by Chen, Bi Yu & Li, Qingquan & Lam, William H.K.
- 204-216 The impact of source terms in the variational representation of traffic flow
by Laval, Jorge A. & Costeseque, Guillaume & Chilukuri, Bargavarama
- 217-239 Eco-system optimal time-dependent flow assignment in a congested network
by Lu, Chung-Cheng & Liu, Jiangtao & Qu, Yunchao & Peeta, Srinivas & Rouphail, Nagui M. & Zhou, Xuesong
- 240-263 On accommodating spatial interactions in a Generalized Heterogeneous Data Model (GHDM) of mixed types of dependent variables
by Bhat, Chandra R. & Pinjari, Abdul R. & Dubey, Subodh K. & Hamdi, Amin S.
- 264-284 Preferences for travel time under risk and ambiguity: Implications in path selection and network equilibrium
by Qi, Jin & Sim, Melvyn & Sun, Defeng & Yuan, Xiaoming
- 285-297 Carrier collaboration with endogenous fleets and load factors when networks are complementary
by Czerny, Achim I. & van den Berg, Vincent A.C. & Verhoef, Erik T.
- 298-313 Optimal public transport networks for a general urban structure
by Fielbaum, Andrés & Jara-Diaz, Sergio & Gschwender, Antonio
- 314-334 Constrained optimization and distributed computation based car following control of a connected and autonomous vehicle platoon
by Gong, Siyuan & Shen, Jinglai & Du, Lili
- 335-354 Day-to-day traffic dynamics considering social interaction: From individual route choice behavior to a network flow model
by Wei, Fangfang & Jia, Ning & Ma, Shoufeng
- 355-377 A multi-period dial-a-ride problem with driver consistency
by Braekers, Kris & Kovacs, Attila A.
- 378-386 Robust models for transportation service network design
by Ng, ManWo & Lo, Hong K.
- 387-408 A new look at the rate of change of energy consumption with respect to journey time on an optimal train journey
by Howlett, Phil
- 409-439 Simultaneous passenger train routing and timetabling using an efficient train-based Lagrangian relaxation decomposition
by Zhou, Wenliang & Teng, Hualiang
- 440-455 Discrete choice with spatial correlation: A spatial autoregressive binary probit model with endogenous weight matrix (SARBP-EWM)
by Zhou, Yiwei & Wang, Xiaokun & Holguín-Veras, José
- 456-481 High-speed rail and air transport competition and cooperation: A vertical differentiation approach
by Xia, Wenyi & Zhang, Anming
- 482-508 The key principles of optimal train control—Part 1: Formulation of the model, strategies of optimal type, evolutionary lines, location of optimal switching points
by Albrecht, Amie & Howlett, Phil & Pudney, Peter & Vu, Xuan & Zhou, Peng
- 509-538 The key principles of optimal train control—Part 2: Existence of an optimal strategy, the local energy minimization principle, uniqueness, computational techniques
by Albrecht, Amie & Howlett, Phil & Pudney, Peter & Vu, Xuan & Zhou, Peng
2016, Volume 93, Issue PB
- 697-699 Special issue in Transportation Research Part B – Shipping, port and maritime logistics
by Bell, Michael G.H. & Meng, Qiang
- 700-719 Multi-period yard template planning in container terminals
by Zhen, Lu & Xu, Zhou & Wang, Kai & Ding, Yi
- 720-749 Bi-objective optimization for the container terminal integrated planning
by Liu, Ming & Lee, Chung-Yee & Zhang, Zizhen & Chu, Chengbin
- 750-761 Finding potential hub locations for liner shipping
by Sun, Zhuo & Zheng, Jianfeng
- 762-788 Real-time schedule recovery in liner shipping service with regular uncertainties and disruption events
by Li, Chen & Qi, Xiangtong & Song, Dongping
- 789-807 A green intermodal service network design problem with travel time uncertainty
by Demir, Emrah & Burgholzer, Wolfgang & Hrušovský, Martin & Arıkan, Emel & Jammernegg, Werner & Woensel, Tom Van
- 808-824 Measuring reliability of transportation networks using snapshots of movements in the network – An analytical and empirical study
by Gillen, David & Hasheminia, Hamed
2016, Volume 93, Issue PA
- 1-16 Gap-based transit assignment algorithm with vehicle capacity constraints: Simulation-based implementation and large-scale applicationAuthor-Name: Verbas, Ömer
by S. Mahmassani, Hani & F. Hyland, Michael
- 17-36 Modeling the first train timetabling problem with minimal missed trains and synchronization time differences in subway networks
by Kang, Liujiang & Zhu, Xiaoning & Sun, Huijun & Puchinger, Jakob & Ruthmair, Mario & Hu, Bin
- 37-56 Bus network structure and mobility pattern: A monocentric analytical approach on a grid street layout
by Badia, Hugo & Estrada, Miquel & Robusté, Francesc
- 57-74 A two-step linear programming model for energy-efficient timetables in metro railway networks
by Gupta, Shuvomoy Das & Tobin, J. Kevin & Pavel, Lacra
- 75-101 An indirect latent informational conformity social influence choice model: Formulation and case study
by Maness, Michael & Cirillo, Cinzia
- 102-125 Strategic investments in accessibility under port competition and inter-regional coordination
by Wan, Yulai & Basso, Leonardo J. & Zhang, Anming
- 126-145 Exploring alternative service schemes for busy transit corridors
by Gu, Weihua & Amini, Zahra & Cassidy, Michael J.
- 146-161 A method of integrating correlation structures for a generalized recursive route choice model
by Mai, Tien
- 162-180 Introducing relations between activities and goods consumption in microeconomic time use models
by Jara-Díaz, Sergio R. & Astroza, Sebastian & Bhat, Chandra R. & Castro, Marisol
- 181-206 Reliability-based stochastic transit assignment: Formulations and capacity paradox
by Jiang, Y. & Szeto, W.Y.
- 207-224 The impact of travel time variability and travelers’ risk attitudes on the values of time and reliability
by Beaud, Mickael & Blayac, Thierry & Stéphan, Maïté
- 225-250 Capacitated transit service network design with boundedly rational agents
by Liu, Jiangtao & Zhou, Xuesong
- 251-267 Setting lines frequency and capacity in dense railway rapid transit networks with simultaneous passenger assignment
by Canca, David & Barrena, Eva & De-Los-Santos, Alicia & Andrade-Pineda, José Luis
- 268-299 Joint design of parking capacities and fleet size for one-way station-based carsharing systems with road congestion constraints
by Hu, Lu & Liu, Yang
- 300-317 Bus bunching along a corridor served by two lines
by Schmöcker, Jan-Dirk & Sun, Wenzhe & Fonzone, Achille & Liu, Ronghui
- 318-337 Modeling the decoy effect with context-RUM Models: Diagrammatic analysis and empirical evidence from route choice SP and mode choice RP case studies
by Guevara, C. Angelo & Fukushi, Mitsuyoshi
- 338-354 Empirical analysis and simulation of the concave growth pattern of traffic oscillations
by Tian, Junfang & Jiang, Rui & Jia, Bin & Gao, Ziyou & Ma, Shoufeng
- 355-376 Testing for regularity and stochastic transitivity using the structural parameter of nested logit
by Batley, Richard & Hess, Stephane
- 377-393 A multiphase optimal control method for multi-train control and scheduling on railway lines
by Ye, Hongbo & Liu, Ronghui
- 394-405 A polynomial-time algorithm for sailing speed optimization with containership resource sharing
by Wang, Shuaian & Wang, Xinchang
- 406-424 New insights and improvements of using paired alternative segments for traffic assignmentAuthor-Name: Xie, Jun
by Xie, Chi
- 425-449 Rescheduling a metro line in an over-crowded situation after disruptions
by Gao, Yuan & Kroon, Leo & Schmidt, Marie & Yang, Lixing
- 450-469 Dynamic collective routing using crowdsourcing data
by Liu, Siyuan & Qu, Qiang
- 470-494 Modeling the morning commute for urban networks with cruising-for-parking: An MFD approach
by Liu, Wei & Geroliminis, Nikolas
- 495-519 Designing robust schedule coordination scheme for transit networks with safety control margins
by Wu, Weitiao & Liu, Ronghui & Jin, Wenzhou
- 520-542 Modeling flight delay propagation: A new analytical-econometric approach
by Kafle, Nabin & Zou, Bo
- 543-559 On the equivalence between continuum and car-following models of traffic flow
by Jin, Wen-Long
- 560-575 Cellular automaton model simulating spatiotemporal patterns, phase transitions and concave growth pattern of oscillations in traffic flow
by Tian, Junfang & Li, Guangyu & Treiber, Martin & Jiang, Rui & Jia, Ning & Ma, Shoufeng
- 576-595 Discrete choice models with q-product random utilities
by Chikaraishi, Makoto & Nakayama, Shoichiro
- 596-617 Private parking slot sharing
by Xu, Su Xiu & Cheng, Meng & Kong, Xiang T.R. & Yang, Hai & Huang, George Q.
- 618-630 Pavement systems reconstruction and resurfacing policies for minimization of life‐cycle costs under greenhouse gas emissions constraints
by Lee, Jinwoo & Madanat, Samer & Reger, Darren
- 631-647 A comparison of three idling options in long-haul truck scheduling
by Koç, Çağrı & Bektaş, Tolga & Jabali, Ola & Laporte, Gilbert
- 648-669 An integrated algorithm for the optimal design of stated choice experiments with partial profiles
by Palhazi Cuervo, Daniel & Kessels, Roselinde & Goos, Peter & Sörensen, Kenneth
- 670-695 A Benders decomposition approach for the charging station location problem with plug-in hybrid electric vehicles
by Arslan, Okan & Karaşan, Oya Ekin
2016, Volume 92, Issue PB
- 119-119 Special issue on within-day dynamics
by Cantarella, Giulio E. & Bliemer, Michiel C.J. & Tampère, Chris
- 120-147 Solving a Dynamic User Equilibrium model based on splitting rates with Gradient Projection algorithms
by Gentile, Guido
- 148-169 Optimal queue placement in dynamic system optimum solutions for single origin-destination traffic networks
by Ngoduy, D. & Hoang, N.H. & Vu, H.L. & Watling, D.
- 170-190 An efficient iterative link transmission model
by Himpe, Willem & Corthout, Ruben & Tampère, M.J. Chris
- 191-210 An efficient and exact event-based algorithm for solving simplified first order dynamic network loading problems in continuous time
by Raadsen, Mark P.H. & Bliemer, Michiel C.J. & Bell, Michael G.H.
- 211-233 Continuity of the path delay operator for dynamic network loading with spillback
by Han, Ke & Piccoli, Benedetto & Friesz, Terry L.
- 234-252 Demand responsive transit systems with time-dependent demand: User equilibrium, system optimum, and management strategyAuthor-Name: Amirgholy, Mahyar
by Gonzales, Eric J.
2016, Volume 92, Issue PA
- 1-2 Editorial: Day-to-day dynamics in transportation networksAuthor-Name: Lo, Hong K
by Watling, David P. & Cantarella, Giulio E.
- 3-21 A general stochastic process for day-to-day dynamic traffic assignment: Formulation, asymptotic behaviour, and stability analysis
by Cantarella, Giulio E. & Watling, David P.
- 22-34 Statistical methods for comparison of day-to-day traffic models
by Hazelton, Martin L. & Parry, Katharina
- 35-53 Sensitivity analysis based approximation models for day-to-day link flow evolution process
by Wang, Jian & He, Xiaozheng & Peeta, Srinivas
- 54-72 Day-to-day departure time modeling under social network influence
by Xiao, Yu & Lo, Hong K.
- 73-87 Advanced traveller information systems under recurrent traffic conditions: Network equilibrium and stability
by Bifulco, Gennaro N. & Cantarella, Giulio E. & Simonelli, Fulvio & Velonà, Pietro
- 88-103 Day-to-day dynamical model incorporating an explicit description of individuals’ information collection behaviour
by Iryo, Takamasa
- 104-118 Dynamic pricing in discrete time stochastic day-to-day route choice models
by Rambha, Tarun & Boyles, Stephen D.
2016, Volume 91, Issue C
- 1-20 A class of RUM choice models that includes the model in which the utility has logistic distributed errors
by del Castillo, J.M.
- 21-33 Speed or spacing? Cumulative variables, and convolution of model errors and time in traffic flow models validation and calibration
by Punzo, Vincenzo & Montanino, Marcello
- 34-51 A scenario-based planning for the pickup and delivery problem with time windows, scheduled lines and stochastic demands
by Ghilas, Veaceslav & Demir, Emrah & Woensel, Tom Van
- 52-76 Incorporating a multiple discrete-continuous outcome in the generalized heterogeneous data model: Application to residential self-selection effects analysis in an activity time-use behavior model
by Bhat, Chandra R. & Astroza, Sebastian & Bhat, Aarti C. & Nagel, Kai
- 77-97 Heterogeneous sensor location model for path reconstruction
by Fu, Chenyi & Zhu, Ning & Ling, Shuai & Ma, Shoufeng & Huang, Yongxi
- 98-112 Parking as a loss leader at shopping malls
by Ersoy, Fulya Yuksel & Hasker, Kevin & Inci, Eren
- 113-129 Profit maximization by a private toll road with cars and trucks
by Guo, Xiaolei & Xu, Da
- 130-158 On the flexibility of using marginal distribution choice models in traffic equilibrium
by Damla Ahipaşaoğlu, Selin & Arıkan, Uğur & Natarajan, Karthik
- 159-177 Instantaneous multihop connectivity of one-dimensional vehicular ad hoc networks with general distributions of communication nodes
by Jin, Wen-Long & Recker, Wilfred W. & Wang, Xiubin B.
- 178-210 Energy-efficient metro train rescheduling with uncertain time-variant passenger demands: An approximate dynamic programming approach
by Yin, Jiateng & Tang, Tao & Yang, Lixing & Gao, Ziyou & Ran, Bin
- 211-228 The time dimension of parking economics
by Zakharenko, Roman
- 229-249 Node modeling for congested urban road networks
by Jabari, Saif Eddin
- 250-269 Clustering of heterogeneous networks with directional flows based on “Snake” similarities
by Saeedmanesh, Mohammadreza & Geroliminis, Nikolas
- 270-291 Inferring origin-destination pairs and utility-based travel preferences of shared mobility system users in a multi-modal environment
by Kumar, Anshuman Anjani & Kang, Jee Eun & Kwon, Changhyun & Nikolaev, Alexander
- 292-309 Pareto-improving transportation network design and ownership regimes
by Tan, Zhijia & Yang, Hai & Tan, Wei & Li, Zhichun
- 310-331 Optimal allocation of limited and random network resources to discrete stochastic demands for standardized cargo transportation networks
by Wang, Xinchang
- 332-343 Travel itinerary problem
by Li, Xiang & Zhou, Jiandong & Zhao, Xiande
- 344-365 Optimal deployment of charging lanes for electric vehicles in transportation networks
by Chen, Zhibin & He, Fang & Yin, Yafeng
- 366-382 Creating complex congestion patterns via multi-objective optimal freeway traffic control with application to cyber-security
by Reilly, Jack & Martin, Sébastien & Payer, Mathias & Bayen, Alexandre M.
- 383-407 On the morning commute problem with carpooling behavior under parking space constraint
by Xiao, Ling-Ling & Liu, Tian-Liang & Huang, Hai-Jun
- 408-423 Network based temporary facility location for the Emergency Medical Services considering the disaster induced demand and the transportation infrastructure in disaster response
by Chen, Albert Y. & Yu, Ting-Yi
- 424-445 A stochastic model for the integrated optimization on metro timetable and speed profile with uncertain train mass
by Yang, Xin & Chen, Anthony & Ning, Bin & Tang, Tao
- 446-465 Convexity and robustness of dynamic traffic assignment and freeway network control
by Como, Giacomo & Lovisari, Enrico & Savla, Ketan
- 466-491 Subsidizing and pricing private toll roads with noncontractible service quality: A relational contract approach
by Feng, Zhuo & Zhang, Shui-Bo & Gao, Ying & Zhang, Shuai-Jun
- 492-510 Modeling unobserved heterogeneity using finite mixture random parameters for spatially correlated discrete count data
by Buddhavarapu, Prasad & Scott, James G. & Prozzi, Jorge A.
- 511-524 Understanding urban mobility patterns with a probabilistic tensor factorization framework
by Sun, Lijun & Axhausen, Kay W.
- 525-554 Traffic state estimation through compressed sensing and Markov random field
by Zheng, Zuduo & Su, Dongcai
- 555-564 The cost of travel time variability: Three measures with properties
by Engelson, Leonid & Fosgerau, Mogens
- 565-581 A container loading algorithm with static mechanical equilibrium stability constraints
by Galrão Ramos, A. & Oliveira, José F. & Gonçalves, José F. & Lopes, Manuel P.
2016, Volume 90, Issue C
- 1-21 Hidden Markov Model-based population synthesis
by Saadi, Ismaïl & Mustafa, Ahmed & Teller, Jacques & Farooq, Bilal & Cools, Mario
- 22-37 Strategic maritime container service design in oligopolistic markets
by Angeloudis, Panagiotis & Greco, Luciano & Bell, Michael G.H.
- 38-55 The Time Dependent Traveling Salesman Planning Problem in Controlled Airspace
by Furini, Fabio & Persiani, Carlo Alfredo & Toth, Paolo
- 56-69 Traffic flow on signalized streets
by Daganzo, Carlos F. & Lehe, Lewis J.
- 70-82 Willingness to board: A novel concept for modeling queuing up passengersAuthor-Name: Liu, Zhiyuan
by Wang, Shuaian & Chen, Weijie & Zheng, Yuan
- 83-104 Modeling of yard congestion and optimization of yard template in container ports
by Zhen, Lu
- 105-134 Analysis of timer-based message dissemination protocols for inter-vehicle communications
by Baiocchi, Andrea
- 135-155 Liner container assignment model with transit-time-sensitive container shipment demand and its applicationsAuthor-Name: Wang, Shuaian
by Meng, Qiang & Lee, Chung-Yee
- 156-171 Determining structural route components from GPS traces
by Knapen, Luk & Hartman, Irith Ben-Arroyo & Schulz, Daniel & Bellemans, Tom & Janssens, Davy & Wets, Geert
- 172-191 Enhanced cooperative car-following traffic model with the combination of V2V and V2I communication
by Jia, Dongyao & Ngoduy, Dong
- 192-217 How, when and why integrated choice and latent variable models are latently useful
by Vij, Akshay & Walker, Joan L.
- 218-240 Holding decisions for correlated vehicle arrivals at intermodal freight transfer terminals
by Sun, Yanshuo & Schonfeld, Paul
- 241-262 Estimation of urban bus transit marginal cost without cost data
by Batarce, Marco
- 263-278 A multiple type bike repositioning problem
by Li, Yanfeng & Szeto, W.Y. & Long, Jiancheng & Shui, C.S.
2016, Volume 89, Issue C
- 1-18 Nonlinear pricing for stochastic container leasing system
by Jiao, Wen & Yan, Hong & Pang, King-Wah
- 19-42 Finding optimal solutions for vehicle routing problem with pickup and delivery services with time windows: A dynamic programming approach based on state–space–time network representations
by Mahmoudi, Monirehalsadat & Zhou, Xuesong
- 43-57 A dynamic stochastic model for evaluating congestion and crowding effects in transit systems
by Cats, Oded & West, Jens & Eliasson, Jonas
- 58-81 Probabilistic speed–density relationship for pedestrian traffic
by Nikolić, Marija & Bierlaire, Michel & Farooq, Bilal & de Lapparent, Matthieu
- 82-106 Vehicle identification sensor models for origin–destination estimation
by Hadavi, Majid & Shafahi, Yousef
- 107-126 Passenger centric train timetabling problem
by Robenek, Tomáš & Maknoon, Yousef & Azadeh, Shadi Sharif & Chen, Jianghang & Bierlaire, Michel
- 127-148 A coordinated location-inventory problem in closed-loop supply chain
by Zhang, Zhi-Hai & Unnikrishnan, Avinash
- 149-167 Can you ever be certain? Reducing hypothetical bias in stated choice experiments via respondent reported choice certaintyAuthor-Name: Beck, Matthew J
by Fifer, Simon & Rose, John M.
- 168-177 Symmetries in the kinematic wave model and a parameter-free representation of traffic flow
by Laval, Jorge A. & Chilukuri, Bhargava R.
- 178-195 Market mechanism design for profitable on-demand transport services
by Egan, Malcolm & Jakob, Michal
2016, Volume 88, Issue C
- 1-20 Robust network sensor location for complete link flow observability under uncertaintyAuthor-Name: Xu, Xiangdong
by Lo, Hong K. & Chen, Anthony & Castillo, Enrique
- 21-45 Design framework of large-scale one-way electric vehicle sharing systems: A continuum approximation model
by Li, Xiaopeng & Ma, Jiaqi & Cui, Jianxun & Ghiasi, Amir & Zhou, Fang
- 46-71 Service type assignment and container routing with transit time constraints and empty container repositioning for liner shipping service networks
by Akyüz, M. Hakan & Lee, Chung-Yee
- 72-92 Biased standard error estimations in transport model calibration due to heteroscedasticity arising from the variability of linear data projection
by Wong, Wai & Wong, S.C.
- 93-118 The economics of workplace charging
by Fetene, Gebeyehu M. & Hirte, Georg & Kaplan, Sigal & Prato, Carlo G. & Tscharaktschiew, Stefan
2016, Volume 87, Issue C
- 1-13 Effect of stochastic transition in the fundamental diagram of traffic flow
by Siqueira, Adriano F. & Peixoto, Carlos J.T. & Wu, Chen & Qian, Wei-Liang
- 14-32 An integrated micro–macro approach to robust railway timetabling
by Bešinović, Nikola & Goverde, Rob M.P. & Quaglietta, Egidio & Roberti, Roberto
- 33-43 A self-adaptive method to equalize headways: Numerical analysis and comparison
by Liang, Shidong & Zhao, Shuzhi & Lu, Chunxiu & Ma, Minghui
- 44-63 Stochastic Poisson game for an online decentralized and coordinated parking mechanism
by Du, Lili & Gong, Siyuan
- 64-88 Solving the User Optimum Privately Owned Automated Vehicles Assignment Problem (UO-POAVAP): A model to explore the impacts of self-driving vehicles on urban mobility
by Correia, Gonçalo Homem de Almeida & van Arem, Bart
- 89-106 A rough-cut approach for evaluating location-routing decisions via approximation algorithms
by Menezes, Mozart B.C. & Ruiz-Hernández, Diego & Verter, Vedat
2016, Volume 86, Issue C
- 1-18 Information metrics for improved traffic model fidelity through sensitivity analysis and data assimilation
by Sopasakis, A. & Katsoulakis, M.A.
- 19-36 Transportation service procurement problem with transit time
by Hu, Qian & Zhang, Zhenzhen & Lim, Andrew
- 37-50 Collaborative truck scheduling and appointments for trucking companies and container terminals
by Phan, Mai-Ha & Kim, Kap Hwan
- 51-65 The design of capacitated intermodal hub networks with different vehicle types
by Serper, Elif Zeynep & Alumur, Sibel A.
- 66-85 Robust intermodal hub location under polyhedral demand uncertainty
by Meraklı, Merve & Yaman, Hande
- 86-103 Physics of day-to-day network flow dynamicsAuthor-Name: Xiao, Feng
by Yang, Hai & Ye, Hongbo
- 104-127 The Downs–Thomson paradox with imperfect mode substitutes and alternative transit administration regimes
by Zhang, Fangni & Lindsey, Robin & Yang, Hai
- 128-146 Long-term planning for ring-radial urban rail transit networksAuthor-Name: Saidi, Saeid
by Wirasinghe, S.C. & Kattan, Lina
- 147-162 Miles, speed, and technology: Traffic safety under oligopolistic insurance
by Dementyeva, Maria & Verhoef, Erik T.
- 163-180 The electric vehicle touring problem
by Liao, Chung-Shou & Lu, Shang-Hung & Shen, Zuo-Jun Max
- 181-210 Infrastructure maintenance, regeneration and service quality economics: A rail example
by Gaudry, Marc & Lapeyre, Bernard & Quinet, Émile
- 211-222 Traffic flow on pedestrianized streets
by Daganzo, Carlos F. & Knoop, Victor L.
- 223-249 On allowing a general form for unobserved heterogeneity in the multiple discrete–continuous probit model: Formulation and application to tourism travelAuthor-Name: Bhat, Chandra R
by Astroza, Sebastian & Bhat, Aarti C.
- 250-267 Reinforcement learning approach for train rescheduling on a single-track railway
by Šemrov, D. & Marsetič, R. & Žura, M. & Todorovski, L. & Srdic, A.
2016, Volume 85, Issue C
- 1-18 Continuum modelling of spatial and dynamic equilibrium in a travel corridor with heterogeneous commuters—A partial differential complementarity system approach
by Wang, David Z.W. & Du, Bo
- 19-31 A probabilistic model for vehicle scheduling based on stochastic trip times
by Shen, Yindong & Xu, Jia & Li, Jingpeng
- 32-55 Pricing and competition in a shipping market with waste shipments and empty container repositioning
by Chen, Rongying & Dong, Jing-Xin & Lee, Chung-Yee
- 56-69 Optimal choice of capacity, toll and government guarantee for build-operate-transfer roads under asymmetric cost informationAuthor-Name: Shi, Shasha
by Yin, Yafeng & Guo, Xiaolei
- 70-88 Disruption risk management in railroad networks: An optimization-based methodology and a case studyAuthor-Name: Azad, Nader
by Hassini, Elkafi & Verma, Manish
- 89-108 Ant colony optimization for the real-time train routing selection problem
by Samà, Marcella & Pellegrini, Paola & D’Ariano, Andrea & Rodriguez, Joaquin & Pacciarelli, Dario
- 109-131 Should ports expand their facilities under congestion and uncertainty?
by Chen, Hsiao-Chi & Liu, Shi-Miin
- 132-141 A route-swapping dynamical system and Lyapunov function for stochastic user equilibriumAuthor-Name: Smith, Michael J
by Watling, David P.
- 142-179 Boundedly rational route choice behavior: A review of models and methodologies
by Di, Xuan & Liu, Henry X.
2016, Volume 84, Issue C
- 1-30 Optimal location of advance warning for mandatory lane change near a two-lane highway off-ramp
by Gong, Siyuan & Du, Lili
- 31-54 Regulating inter-firm agreements: The case of airline codesharing in parallel networks
by Adler, Nicole & Hanany, Eran
- 55-80 Mechanisms that govern how the Price of Anarchy varies with travel demand
by O'Hare, Steven J. & Connors, Richard D. & Watling, David P.
- 81-102 The impact of depot location, fleet composition and routing on emissions in city logistics
by Koç, Çağrı & Bektaş, Tolga & Jabali, Ola & Laporte, Gilbert
- 103-123 Optimization of incentive polices for plug-in electric vehicles
by Nie, Yu (Marco) & Ghamami, Mehrnaz & Zockaie, Ali & Xiao, Feng
- 124-156 Reducing the passenger travel time in practice by the automated construction of a robust railway timetable
by Sels, P. & Dewilde, T. & Cattrysse, D. & Vansteenwegen, P.
- 157-181 Two-phase stochastic program for transit network design under demand uncertainty
by An, Kun & Lo, Hong K.
- 182-210 Forecasting light-duty vehicle demand using alternative-specific constants for endogeneity correction versus calibration
by Haaf, C. Grace & Morrow, W. Ross & Azevedo, Inês M.L. & Feit, Elea McDonnell & Michalek, Jeremy J.
- 211-236 A math-heuristic algorithm for the integrated air service recovery
by Zhang, Dong & Yu, Chuhang & Desai, Jitamitra & Lau, H.Y.K. Henry
- 237-255 A marginal utility day-to-day traffic evolution model based on one-step strategic thinkingAuthor-Name: He, Xiaozheng
by Peeta, Srinivas