Transportation Research Part B: Methodological
2011, Volume 45, Issue 9
- 1410-1423 Dynamic network loading: A stochastic differentiable model that derives link state distributions
by Osorio, Carolina & Flötteröd, Gunnar & Bierlaire, Michel
- 1424-1432 Managing evacuation networks
by Daganzo, Carlos F. & So, Stella K.
- 1433-1449 Animal dynamics based approach for modeling pedestrian crowd egress under panic conditions
by Shiwakoti, Nirajan & Sarvi, Majid & Rose, Geoff & Burd, Martin
- 1450-1464 Dynamic ride-sharing: A simulation study in metro Atlanta
by Agatz, Niels A.H. & Erera, Alan L. & Savelsbergh, Martin W.P. & Wang, Xing
- 1465-1482 A maximum entropy-least squares estimator for elastic origin–destination trip matrix estimation
by Xie, Chi & Kockelman, Kara M. & Waller, S. Travis
- 1483-1500 On the existence of pricing strategies in the discrete time heterogeneous single bottleneck model
by Doan, Kien & Ukkusuri, Satish & Han, Lanshan
2011, Volume 45, Issue 8
- 1125-1127 Supply chain disruption and risk management
by Friesz, Terry L.
- 1128-1151 A single-period analysis of a two-echelon inventory system with dependent supply uncertainty
by Masih-Tehrani, Behdad & Xu, Susan H. & Kumara, Soundar & Li, Haijun
- 1152-1161 A frequency-based maritime container assignment model
by Bell, Michael G.H. & Liu, Xin & Angeloudis, Panagiotis & Fonzone, Achille & Hosseinloo, Solmaz Haji
- 1162-1176 Build-to-order supply chain network design under supply and demand uncertainties
by Lin, Cheng-Chang & Wang, Tsai-Hsin
- 1177-1189 Robust optimization for emergency logistics planning: Risk mitigation in humanitarian relief supply chains
by Ben-Tal, Aharon & Chung, Byung Do & Mandala, Supreet Reddy & Yao, Tao
- 1190-1211 Reliable logistics networks design with facility disruptions
by Peng, Peng & Snyder, Lawrence V. & Lim, Andrew & Liu, Zuli
- 1212-1231 Competition and disruption in a dynamic urban supply chain
by Friesz, Terry L. & Lee, Ilsoo & Lin, Cheng-Chang
- 1232-1250 The Pollution-Routing Problem
by Bektas, Tolga & Laporte, Gilbert
- 1251-1265 Product substitution and dual sourcing under random supply failures
by Lu, Mengshi & Huang, Simin & Shen, Zuo-Jun Max
- 1266-1283 Strategies for customer service level protection under multi-echelon supply chain disruption risk
by Schmitt, Amanda J.
- 1284-1300 A multiobjective chance constrained programming model for supplier selection under uncertainty
by Bilsel, R. Ufuk & Ravindran, A.
2011, Volume 45, Issue 7
- 923-939 The maximum approximate composite marginal likelihood (MACML) estimation of multinomial probit-based unordered response choice models
by Bhat, Chandra R.
- 940-953 A simulation evaluation of the maximum approximate composite marginal likelihood (MACML) estimator for mixed multinomial probit models
by Bhat, Chandra R. & Sidharthan, Raghuprasad
- 954-972 Embedding risk attitude and decision weights in non-linear logit to accommodate time variability in the value of expected travel time savings
by Hensher, David A. & Greene, William H. & Li, Zheng
- 973-990 Recovery of inter- and intra-personal heterogeneity using mixed logit models
by Hess, Stephane & Train, Kenneth E.
- 991-1003 Joint inventory-location problem under the risk of probabilistic facility disruptions
by Chen, Qi & Li, Xiaopeng & Ouyang, Yanfeng
- 1004-1017 A bottom-up solution for the multi-facility optimal pavement resurfacing problem
by Sathaye, Nakul & Madanat, Samer
- 1018-1034 Improving travel efficiency by parking permits distribution and trading
by Zhang, Xiaoning & Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun
- 1035-1061 Dynamic user equilibrium with side constraints for a traffic network: Theoretical development and numerical solution algorithm
by Zhong, R.X. & Sumalee, A. & Friesz, T.L. & Lam, William H.K.
- 1062-1079 Real-time traffic estimation using data expansion
by Lederman, Roger & Wynter, Laura
- 1080-1102 Robust single-track train dispatching model under a dynamic and stochastic environment: A scenario-based rolling horizon solution approach
by Meng, Lingyun & Zhou, Xuesong
- 1103-1123 Scheduling freight trains traveling on complex networks
by Mu, Shi & Dessouky, Maged
2011, Volume 45, Issue 6
- 845-851 How a fast lane may replace a congestion toll
by Fosgerau, Mogens
- 852-866 Distribution-free travel time reliability assessment with probability inequalities
by Ng, ManWo & Szeto, W.Y. & Travis Waller, S.
- 867-879 Multiple equilibria in a dynamic traffic network
by Iryo, Takamasa
- 880-902 A dual decomposition method for sector capacity constrained traffic flow optimization
by Sun, D. & Clinet, A. & Bayen, A.M.
- 903-922 Operational macroscopic modeling of complex urban road intersections
by Flötteröd, Gunnar & Rohde, Jannis
2011, Volume 45, Issue 5
- 743-768 The corridor problem: Preliminary results on the no-toll equilibrium
by Arnott, Richard & DePalma, Elijah
- 769-781 Increasing the capacity of signalized intersections with separate left turn phases
by Xuan, Yiguang & Daganzo, Carlos F. & Cassidy, Michael J.
- 782-788 On the macroscopic stability of freeway traffic
by Daganzo, Carlos F.
- 789-807 Traveler delay costs and value of time with trip chains, flexible activity scheduling and information
by Jenelius, Erik & Mattsson, Lars-Göran & Levinson, David
- 808-827 Global optimization method for mixed transportation network design problem: A mixed-integer linear programming approach
by Luathep, Paramet & Sumalee, Agachai & Lam, William H.K. & Li, Zhi-Chun & Lo, Hong K.
- 828-844 Bus congestion, optimal infrastructure investment and the choice of a fare collection system in dedicated bus corridors
by Tirachini, Alejandro & Hensher, David A.
2011, Volume 45, Issue 4
- 619-642 Morning commute problem considering route choice, user heterogeneity and alternative system optima
by Liu, Yang & Nie, Yu (Marco)
- 643-655 Clockwise hysteresis loops in the Macroscopic Fundamental Diagram: An effect of network instability
by Gayah, Vikash V. & Daganzo, Carlos F.
- 656-666 Lane changing patterns of bane and benefit: Observations of an uphill expressway
by Patire, Anthony D. & Cassidy, Michael J.
- 667-681 Optimal allocation of turns to lanes at an isolated signal-controlled junction
by Wong, C.K. & Heydecker, B.G.
- 682-695 Network-based real option models
by Chow, Joseph Y.J. & Regan, Amelia C.
- 696-713 Equilibrium properties of taxi markets with search frictions
by Yang, Hai & Yang, Teng
- 714-723 On the capacity of isolated, curbside bus stops
by Gu, Weihua & Li, Yuwei & Cassidy, Michael J. & Griswold, Julia B.
- 724-742 Intermodal hub-and-spoke network design: Incorporating multiple stakeholders and multi-type containers
by Meng, Qiang & Wang, Xinchang
2011, Volume 45, Issue 3
- 461-473 The multinomial logit model revisited: A semi-parametric approach in discrete choice analysis
by Li, Baibing
- 474-489 Generalized extreme value (GEV)-based error structures for multiple discrete-continuous choice models
by Pinjari, Abdul Rawoof
- 490-506 Collection, spillback, and dissipation in pedestrian evacuation: A network-based method
by Guo, Ren-Yong & Huang, Hai-Jun & Wong, S.C.
- 507-533 Stochastic cell transmission model (SCTM): A stochastic dynamic traffic model for traffic state surveillance and assignment
by Sumalee, A. & Zhong, R.X. & Pan, T.L. & Szeto, W.Y.
- 534-552 Robust Wardrop's user equilibrium assignment under stochastic demand and supply: Expected residual minimization approach
by Zhang, Chao & Chen, Xiaojun & Sumalee, Agachai
- 553-579 A generalized modeling framework to analyze interdependencies among infrastructure systems
by Zhang, Pengcheng & Peeta, Srinivas
- 580-594 Managing network mobility with tradable credits
by Yang, Hai & Wang, Xiaolei
- 595-604 Airport congestion pricing and passenger types
by Czerny, Achim I. & Zhang, Anming
- 605-617 Properties of a well-defined macroscopic fundamental diagram for urban traffic
by Geroliminis, Nikolas & Sun, Jie
2011, Volume 45, Issue 2
- 311-328 A prospect-based user equilibrium model with endogenous reference points and its application in congestion pricing
by Xu, Hongli & Lou, Yingyan & Yin, Yafeng & Zhou, Jing
- 329-342 A cell-based Merchant-Nemhauser model for the system optimum dynamic traffic assignment problem
by Nie, Yu (Marco)
- 343-363 A dynamic traffic assignment model for a continuum transportation system
by Jiang, Yanqun & Wong, S.C. & Ho, H.W. & Zhang, Peng & Liu, Ruxun & Sumalee, Agachai
- 364-371 On the degradation of performance for traffic networks with oblivious users
by Karakostas, George & Kim, Taeyon & Viglas, Anastasios & Xia, Hao
- 372-384 Applications of wavelet transform for analysis of freeway traffic: Bottlenecks, transient traffic, and traffic oscillations
by Zheng, Zuduo & Ahn, Soyoung & Chen, Danjue & Laval, Jorge
- 385-391 Hysteresis in traffic flow revisited: An improved measurement method
by Laval, Jorge A.
- 392-408 Frequency-based transit assignment considering seat capacities
by Schmöcker, Jan-Dirk & Fonzone, Achille & Shimamoto, Hiroshi & Kurauchi, Fumitaka & Bell, Michael G.H.
- 409-429 An appraisal of a column-generation-based algorithm for centralized train-conflict resolution on a metropolitan railway network
by Min, Yun-Hong & Park, Myoung-Ju & Hong, Sung-Pil & Hong, Soon-Heum
- 430-446 Optimizing the demand captured by a railway system with a regular timetable
by Cordone, Roberto & Redaelli, Francesco
- 447-460 Estimating a model of dynamic activity generation based on one-day observations: Method and results
by Arentze, Theo A. & Ettema, Dick & Timmermans, Harry J.P.
2011, Volume 45, Issue 1
- 1-8 The value of travel time variance
by Fosgerau, Mogens & Engelson, Leonid
- 9-40 Nonlinear pricing on private roads with congestion and toll collection costs
by Wang, Judith Y.T. & Lindsey, Robin & Yang, Hai
- 41-59 First-best marginal cost toll for a traffic network with stochastic demand
by Sumalee, Agachai & Xu, Wei
- 60-78 Congestion tolling in the bottleneck model with heterogeneous values of time
by van den Berg, Vincent & Verhoef, Erik T.
- 79-95 Optimal congestion taxes in a time allocation model
by Borger, Bruno De
- 96-101 The independence of volume-capacity ratio of private toll roads in general networks
by Wu, Di & Yin, Yafeng & Yang, Hai
- 102-111 Route swapping in dynamic traffic networks
by Mounce, Richard & Carey, Malachy
- 112-127 The econometric estimation of airports' cost function
by Martín, Juan Carlos & Voltes-Dorta, Augusto
- 128-149 A competitive, charter air-service planning model for student athlete travel
by Gupta, Gautam & Goodchild, Anne & Hansen, Mark
- 150-161 CO2 emissions: Are land-use changes enough for California to reduce VMT? Specification of a two-part model with instrumental variables
by Heres-Del-Valle, David & Niemeier, Deb
- 162-175 Biofuel refinery location and supply chain planning under traffic congestion
by Bai, Yun & Hwang, Taesung & Kang, Seungmo & Ouyang, Yanfeng
- 176-207 Approximate network loading and dual-time-scale dynamic user equilibrium
by Friesz, Terry L. & Kim, Taeil & Kwon, Changhyun & Rigdon, Matthew A.
- 208-217 A mixed-integer linear program for optimizing sensor locations along freeway corridors
by Danczyk, Adam & Liu, Henry X.
- 218-231 Reliable sensor deployment for network traffic surveillance
by Li, Xiaopeng & Ouyang, Yanfeng
- 232-254 Discretised link travel time models based on cumulative flows: Formulations and properties
by Long, Jiancheng & Gao, Ziyou & Szeto, W.Y.
- 255-266 An empirical analysis on the arterial fundamental diagram
by Wu, Xinkai & Liu, Henry X. & Geroliminis, Nikolas
- 267-277 Reducing bunching with bus-to-bus cooperation
by Daganzo, Carlos F. & Pilachowski, Josh
- 278-288 Macroscopic relations of urban traffic variables: Bifurcations, multivaluedness and instability
by Daganzo, Carlos F. & Gayah, Vikash V. & Gonzales, Eric J.
- 289-309 A generic class of first order node models for dynamic macroscopic simulation of traffic flows
by Tampère, Chris M.J. & Corthout, Ruben & Cattrysse, Dirk & Immers, Lambertus H.
2010, Volume 44, Issue 10
- 1149-1165 Congestion derivatives for a traffic bottleneck
by Yao, Tao & Friesz, Terry L. & Wei, Mike Mingcheng & Yin, Yafeng
- 1166-1185 Endogenous arrivals in batch queues with constant or variable capacity
by Rapoport, Amnon & Stein, William E. & Mak, Vincent & Zwick, Rami & Seale, Darryl A.
- 1186-1201 Design of limited-stop services for an urban bus corridor with capacity constraints
by Leiva, Carola & Muñoz, Juan Carlos & Giesen, Ricardo & Larrain, Homero
- 1202-1219 A computationally efficient methodology to characterize travel time reliability using the fast Fourier transform
by Ng, ManWo & Waller, S. Travis
- 1220-1241 Induced demand and rebound effects in road transport
by Hymel, Kent M. & Small, Kenneth A. & Dender, Kurt Van
- 1242-1267 Travel time measurement in closed toll highways
by Soriguera, F. & Rosas, D. & Robusté, F.
- 1268-1289 Comparing different sampling schemes for approximating the integrals involved in the efficient design of stated choice experiments
by Yu, Jie & Goos, Peter & Vandebroek, Martina
2010, Volume 44, Issue 8-9
- 903-921 A flexible spatially dependent discrete choice model: Formulation and application to teenagers' weekday recreational activity participation
by Bhat, Chandra R. & Sener, Ipek N. & Eluru, Naveen
- 922-943 A multivariate ordered-response model system for adults' weekday activity episode generation by activity purpose and social context
by Ferdous, Nazneen & Eluru, Naveen & Bhat, Chandra R. & Meloni, Italo
- 944-959 Revenue sharing with multiple airlines and airports
by Zhang, Anming & Fu, Xiaowen & Yang, Hangjun (Gavin)
- 960-971 Airline emission charges: Effects on airfares, service quality, and aircraft design
by Brueckner, Jan K. & Zhang, Anming
- 972-982 Pareto-improving congestion pricing and revenue refunding with multiple user classes
by Guo, Xiaolei & Yang, Hai
- 983-1000 Three-phase traffic theory and two-phase models with a fundamental diagram in the light of empirical stylized facts
by Treiber, Martin & Kesting, Arne & Helbing, Dirk
- 1001-1021 A kinematic wave theory of lane-changing traffic flow
by Jin, Wen-Long
- 1022-1046 Traffic assignment by paired alternative segments
by Bar-Gera, Hillel
- 1047-1066 Single-assignment hub location problems with multiple capacity levels
by Correia, Isabel & Nickel, Stefan & Saldanha-da-Gama, Francisco
- 1067-1083 Equilibria of bilateral taxi-customer searching and meeting on networks
by Yang, Hai & Leung, Cowina W.Y. & Wong, S.C. & Bell, Michael G.H.
- 1084-1103 Continuous kinematic wave models of merging traffic flow
by Jin, Wen-Long
- 1104-1114 Optimal fueling strategies for locomotive fleets in railroad networks
by Nourbakhsh, Seyed Mohammad & Ouyang, Yanfeng
- 1115-1131 An adaptive time gap car-following model
by Tordeux, Antoine & Lassarre, Sylvain & Roussignol, Michel
- 1132-1147 Access control policies without inside queues: Their properties and public policy implications
by Zhang, H.M. & Shen, Wei
2010, Volume 44, Issue 7
- 791-794 Introduction to special issue of Transportation Research Part B Modelling non-urban transport investment and pricing
by Adler, Nicole & Proost, Stef
- 795-811 Assessing spatial equity and efficiency impacts of transport infrastructure projects
by Bröcker, Johannes & Korzhenevych, Artem & Schürmann, Carsten
- 812-833 High-speed rail and air transport competition: Game engineering as tool for cost-benefit analysis
by Adler, Nicole & Pels, Eric & Nash, Chris
- 834-849 Assessing transport investments - Towards a multi-purpose tool
by de Palma, André & Proost, Stef & van der Loo, Saskia
- 850-869 Cost-benefit analysis of transport investments in distorted economies
by Calthrop, Edward & De Borger, Bruno & Proost, Stef
- 870-885 Pricing, capacity and long-run cost functions for first-best and second-best network problems
by Verhoef, Erik T. & Koh, Andrew & Shepherd, Simon
- 886-902 Optimal route allocation in a liberalizing airline market
by Li, Zhi-Chun & Lam, William H.K. & Wong, S.C. & Fu, Xiaowen
2010, Volume 44, Issue 6
- 717-719 Methodological advancements in constructing designs and understanding respondent behaviour related to stated preference experiments
by Ortúzar, J. de D. & Rose, John M.
- 720-734 Construction of experimental designs for mixed logit models allowing for correlation across choice observations
by Bliemer, Michiel C.J. & Rose, John M.
- 735-752 Hypothetical bias, choice experiments and willingness to pay
by Hensher, David A.
- 753-763 Thresholds and indifference in stated choice surveys
by Cantillo, Víctor & Amaya, Johanna & Ortúzar, J. de D.
- 764-780 Modeling simplifying information processing strategies in conjoint experiments
by Zhu, Wei & Timmermans, Harry
- 781-790 Using conditioning on observed choices to retrieve individual-specific attribute processing strategies
by Hess, Stephane & Hensher, David A.
2010, Volume 44, Issue 5
- 631-632 Preface to special issue
by Damien, Paul & Kockelman, Kara
- 633-645 A spatial dynamic panel model with random effects applied to commuting times
by Parent, Olivier & LeSage, James P.
- 646-661 The continuous cross-nested logit model: Formulation and application for departure time choice
by Lemp, Jason D. & Kockelman, Kara M. & Damien, Paul
- 662-673 Bayesian mixture modeling approach to account for heterogeneity in speed data
by Park, Byung-Jung & Zhang, Yunlong & Lord, Dominique
- 674-685 Bayesian inference for network-based models with a linear inverse structure
by Hazelton, Martin L.
- 686-698 Bayesian flexible modeling of trip durations
by Chipman, Hugh & George, Edward & Lemp, Jason & McCulloch, Robert
- 699-715 A Bayesian semi-parametric model to estimate relationships between crash counts and roadway characteristics
by Shively, Thomas S. & Kockelman, Kara & Damien, Paul
2010, Volume 44, Issue 4
- 415-433 Properties of Pareto-efficient contracts and regulations for road franchising
by Tan, Zhijia & Yang, Hai & Guo, Xiaolei
- 434-446 Structure of competitive transit networks
by Daganzo, Carlos F.
- 447-459 A game theoretic framework for the robust railway transit network design problem
by Laporte, Gilbert & Mesa, Juan A. & Perea, Federico
- 460-481 Incorporation of Lagrangian measurements in freeway traffic state estimation
by Herrera, Juan C. & Bayen, Alexandre M.
- 482-492 Global optimum of the linearized network design problem with equilibrium flows
by Wang, David Z.W. & Lo, Hong K.
- 493-513 The [alpha]-reliable mean-excess traffic equilibrium model with stochastic travel times
by Chen, Anthony & Zhou, Zhong
- 514-520 Managing evacuation routes
by So, Stella K. & Daganzo, Carlos F.
- 521-534 Pre-positioning of emergency supplies for disaster response
by Rawls, Carmen G. & Turnquist, Mark A.
- 535-548 A continuum approximation approach to reliable facility location design under correlated probabilistic disruptions
by Li, Xiaopeng & Ouyang, Yanfeng
- 549-561 A matching model for the backhaul problem
by Demirel, Erhan & Ommeren, Jos van & Rietveld, Piet
- 562-583 A multiple discrete-continuous nested extreme value (MDCNEV) model: Formulation and application to non-worker activity time-use and timing behavior on weekdays
by Pinjari, Abdul Rawoof & Bhat, Chandra
- 584-596 An integrated behavioral model of the land-use and transport systems with network congestion and location externalities
by Bravo, Mario & Briceño, Luis & Cominetti, Roberto & Cortés, Cristián E. & Martínez, Francisco
- 597-608 A link-based day-to-day traffic assignment model
by He, Xiaozheng & Guo, Xiaolei & Liu, Henry X.
- 609-617 Stability of user-equilibrium route flow solutions for the traffic assignment problem
by Lu, Shu & (Marco) Nie, Yu
- 618-629 The competition game on hub network design
by Lin, Cheng-Chang & Lee, Shwu-Chiou
2010, Volume 44, Issue 3
- 319-319 Economic analysis of airport congestion
by Brueckner, Jan K.
- 320-329 Congestion pricing, slot sales and slot trading in aviation
by Verhoef, Erik T.
- 330-357 An empirical analysis of airport slot trading in the United States
by Fukui, Hideki
- 358-370 Congested hubs
by Flores-Fillol, Ricardo
- 371-380 Airport congestion management under uncertainty
by Czerny, Achim I.
- 381-391 Pricing vs. slot policies when airport profits matter
by Basso, Leonardo J. & Zhang, Anming
- 392-403 Determinants of delays at European airports
by Santos, Georgina & Robin, Maël
- 404-413 Airport capacity and congestion pricing with both aeronautical and commercial operations
by Zhang, Anming & Zhang, Yimin
2010, Volume 44, Issue 2
- 193-214 Linear complementarity formulation for single bottleneck model with heterogeneous commuters
by Ramadurai, Gitakrishnan & Ukkusuri, Satish V. & Zhao, Jinye & Pang, Jong-Shi
- 215-231 Scheduling extra freight trains on railway networks
by Cacchiani, Valentina & Caprara, Alberto & Toth, Paolo
- 232-245 Modeling and solving the Tactical Berth Allocation Problem
by Giallombardo, Giovanni & Moccia, Luigi & Salani, Matteo & Vacca, Ilaria
- 246-266 An improved ant colony optimization based algorithm for the capacitated arc routing problem
by Santos, Luís & Coutinho-Rodrigues, João & Current, John R.
- 267-281 Optimizing facility use restrictions for the movement of hazardous materials
by Dadkar, Yashoda & Nozick, Linda & Jones, Dean
- 282-298 Optimal traffic plate scanning location for OD trip matrix and route estimation in road networks
by Mínguez, R. & Sánchez-Cambronero, S. & Castillo, E. & Jiménez, P.
- 299-308 From heterogeneous drivers to macroscopic patterns in congestion
by Chiabaut, Nicolas & Leclercq, Ludovic & Buisson, Christine
- 309-318 Exact and heuristic methods for public transit circulator design
by Lownes, Nicholas E. & Machemehl, Randy B.
2010, Volume 44, Issue 1
- 1-14 Measurement and estimation of traffic oscillation properties
by Li, Xiaopeng & Peng, Fan & Ouyang, Yanfeng
- 15-28 Robust congestion pricing under boundedly rational user equilibrium
by Lou, Yingyan & Yin, Yafeng & Lawphongpanich, Siriphong
- 29-37 Grandfather rights in the market for airport slots
by Sieg, Gernot
- 38-49 The value of reliability
by Fosgerau, Mogens & Karlström, Anders
- 50-61 Bidline scheduling with equity by heuristic dynamic constraint aggregation
by Boubaker, Khaled & Desaulniers, Guy & Elhallaoui, Issmail
- 62-72 Equilibrium analysis of macroscopic traffic oscillations
by Nie, Yu (Marco)
- 73-89 A class of bush-based algorithms for the traffic assignment problem
by Nie, Yu (Marco)
- 90-107 Stability and attraction domains of traffic equilibria in a day-to-day dynamical system formulation
by Bie, Jing & Lo, Hong K.
- 108-119 Bayesian inference for vehicle speed and vehicle length using dual-loop detector data
by Li, Baibing
- 120-135 Probabilistic models for queues at fixed control signals
by Viti, Francesco & van Zuylen, Henk J.
- 136-151 The information content of a stated choice experiment: A new method and its application to the value of a statistical life
by Rouwendal, Jan & de Blaeij, Arianne & Rietveld, Piet & Verhoef, Erik
- 152-174 Development and calibration of the Anisotropic Mesoscopic Simulation model for uninterrupted flow facilities
by Chiu, Yi-Chang & Zhou, Liang & Song, Houbing
- 175-192 A tabu search algorithm for rerouting trains during rail operations
by Corman, Francesco & D'Ariano, Andrea & Pacciarelli, Dario & Pranzo, Marco
2009, Volume 43, Issue 10
- 913-921 A headway-based approach to eliminate bus bunching: Systematic analysis and comparisons
by Daganzo, Carlos F.
- 922-935 A methodology to derive the critical demand density for designing and operating feeder transit services
by Quadrifoglio, Luca & Li, Xiugang
- 936-951 The design of single allocation incomplete hub networks
by Alumur, Sibel A. & Kara, Bahar Y. & Karasan, Oya E.
- 952-965 Airport and airlines competition: Incentives for vertical collusion
by Barbot, Cristina
- 966-983 Airline competition and network structure
by Flores-Fillol, Ricardo
- 984-994 Sampling of alternatives for route choice modeling
by Frejinger, E. & Bierlaire, M. & Ben-Akiva, M.
2009, Volume 43, Issue 8-9
- 813-820 The marginal social cost of headway for a scheduled service
by Fosgerau, Mogens
- 821-836 Techniques for inserting additional trains into existing timetables
by Burdett, R.L. & Kozan, E.
- 837-851 A heuristic for the train pathing and timetabling problem
by Lee, Yusin & Chen, Chuen-Yih
- 852-872 Norm approximation method for handling traffic count inconsistencies in path flow estimator
by Chen, Anthony & Chootinan, Piya & Recker, Will
- 873-894 Identification of vehicle sensor locations for link-based network traffic applications
by Hu, Shou-Ren & Peeta, Srinivas & Chu, Chun-Hsiao
- 895-912 Dynamic stochastic transit assignment with explicit seat allocation model
by Sumalee, Agachai & Tan, Zhijia & Lam, William H.K.
2009, Volume 43, Issue 7
- 729-748 Residential self-selection effects in an activity time-use behavior model
by Pinjari, Abdul Rawoof & Bhat, Chandra R. & Hensher, David A.
- 749-765 A copula-based approach to accommodate residential self-selection effects in travel behavior modeling
by Bhat, Chandra R. & Eluru, Naveen
- 766-783 Choice models based on mixed discrete/continuous PDFs
by Swait, Joffre
- 784-797 Criticism of three-phase traffic theory
by Schönhof, Martin & Helbing, Dirk
- 798-811 A spatial queuing model for the emergency vehicle districting and location problem
by Geroliminis, Nikolas & Karlaftis, Matthew G. & Skabardonis, Alexander
2009, Volume 43, Issue 6
- 597-613 Shortest path problem considering on-time arrival probability
by Nie, Yu (Marco) & Wu, Xing
- 614-624 A network equilibrium model with travellers' perception of stochastic travel times
by Connors, Richard D. & Sumalee, Agachai
- 625-642 Multi-period transportation network design under demand uncertainty
by Ukkusuri, Satish V. & Patil, Gopal
- 643-658 The hierarchical hub median problem with single assignment
by Yaman, Hande
- 659-676 Airport terminal capacity planning
by Solak, Senay & Clarke, John-Paul B. & Johnson, Ellis L.
- 677-691 Pricing and competition in a transportation market with empty equipment repositioning
by Zhou, Wei-Hua & Lee, Chung-Yee
- 692-707 Continuum modeling of park-and-ride services in a linear monocentric city with deterministic mode choice
by Liu, Tian-Liang & Huang, Hai-Jun & Yang, Hai & Zhang, Xiaoning
- 708-719 Allowing for intra-respondent variations in coefficients estimated on repeated choice data
by Hess, Stephane & Rose, John M.
- 720-728 Effects of geometric design on freeway capacity: Impacts of truck lane restrictions
by Laval, Jorge A.
2009, Volume 43, Issue 5
- 477-493 Defensive purchasing, the safety (dis)advantage of light trucks, and motor-vehicle policy effectiveness
by Brozovic, Nicholas & Ando, Amy Whritenour
- 494-505 Discrete choice models with multiplicative error terms
by Fosgerau, M. & Bierlaire, M.
- 506-521 Capacity cost structure, welfare and cost recovery: Are transport infrastructures with high fixed costs a handicap?
by De Borger, Bruno & Dunkerley, Fay & Proost, Stef
- 522-541 Decision support for truckload carriers in one-shot combinatorial auctions
by Chang, Tsung-Sheng