Transportation Research Part B: Methodological
2016, Volume 83, Issue C
2015, Volume 82, Issue C
- 1-19 Revisiting the Task–Capability Interface model for incorporating human factors into car-following models
by Saifuzzaman, Mohammad & Zheng, Zuduo & Mazharul Haque, Md. & Washington, Simon
- 20-35 An evolutionary local search for the capacitated vehicle routing problem minimizing fuel consumption under three-dimensional loading constraints
by Zhang, Zhenzhen & Wei, Lijun & Lim, Andrew
- 36-53 The benefits of meeting points in ride-sharing systems
by Stiglic, Mitja & Agatz, Niels & Savelsbergh, Martin & Gradisar, Mirko
- 54-73 Long queue estimation for signalized intersections using mobile data
by Hao, Peng & Ban, Xuegang
- 74-90 Speed-spacing dependency on relative speed from the adjacent lane: New insights for car following models
by Ponnu, Balaji & Coifman, Benjamin
- 91-113 Airport congestion pricing and terminal investment: Effects of terminal congestion, passenger types, and concessionsAuthor-Name: Wan, Yulai
by Jiang, Changmin & Zhang, Anming
- 114-140 Integrated modeling of high performance passenger and freight train planning on shared-use corridors in the US
by Talebian, Ahmadreza & Zou, Bo
- 141-161 Liner container seasonal shipping revenue management
by Wang, Yadong & Meng, Qiang & Du, Yuquan
2015, Volume 81, Issue P3
- 656-671 Dynamic activity-travel assignment in multi-state supernetworks
by Liu, Peng & Liao, Feixiong & Huang, Hai-Jun & Timmermans, Harry
- 672-685 Unified closed-form expression of logit and weibit and its extension to a transportation network equilibrium assignment
by Nakayama, Shoichiro & Chikaraishi, Makoto
- 686-703 Modeling absolute and relative cost differences in stochastic user equilibrium problem
by Xu, Xiangdong & Chen, Anthony & Kitthamkesorn, Songyot & Yang, Hai & Lo, Hong K.
- 704-717 On multi-objective stochastic user equilibrium
by Ehrgott, Matthias & Wang, Judith Y.T. & Watling, David P.
- 718-736 System dynamics of urban traffic based on its parking-related-states
by Cao, Jin & Menendez, Monica
- 737-754 Robust transit network design with stochastic demand considering development density
by An, Kun & Lo, Hong K.
- 755-774 Optimal transit service atop ring-radial and grid street networks: A continuum approximation design method and comparisons
by Chen, Haoyu & Gu, Weihua & Cassidy, Michael J. & Daganzo, Carlos F.
- 775-793 Optimal multi-step toll design under general user heterogeneity
by Chen, Hongyu & Nie, Yu (Marco) & Yin, Yafeng
- 794-807 Learning marginal-cost pricing via a trial-and-error procedure with day-to-day flow dynamics
by Ye, Hongbo & Yang, Hai & Tan, Zhijia
- 808-829 The corridor problem with discrete multiple bottlenecks
by Akamatsu, Takashi & Wada, Kentaro & Hayashi, Shunsuke
- 830-847 Bottleneck congestion and distribution of work start times: The economics of staggered work hours revisited
by Takayama, Yuki
- 848-862 Bounding tandem queuing system performance with variational theory
by Li, Jia & Zhang, H. Michael
- 863-885 Traffic control and route choice: Capacity maximisation and stability
by Smith, M.J. & Liu, R. & Mounce, R.
- 886-903 Stability of transportation networks under adaptive routing policies
by Boyer, Sebastien & Blandin, Sebastien & Wynter, Laura
- 904-916 Stochastic approximations for the macroscopic fundamental diagram of urban networks
by Laval, Jorge A. & Castrillón, Felipe
- 917-929 On the existence of stationary states in general road networks
by Jin, Wen-Long
2015, Volume 81, Issue P2
- 333-354 Beyond normality: A cross moment-stochastic user equilibrium model
by Ahipaşaoğlu, Selin Damla & Meskarian, Rudabeh & Magnanti, Thomas L. & Natarajan, Karthik
- 355-376 Efficient transit network design and frequencies setting multi-objective optimization by alternating objective genetic algorithm
by Arbex, Renato Oliveira & da Cunha, Claudio Barbieri
- 377-389 A real-time bus dispatching policy to minimize passenger wait on a high frequency route
by Berrebi, Simon J. & Watkins, Kari E. & Laval, Jorge A.
- 390-409 Parking search equilibrium on a network
by Boyles, Stephen D. & Tang, Shoupeng & Unnikrishnan, Avinash
- 410-420 Evaluation of a multimodal urban arterial: The passenger macroscopic fundamental diagram
by Chiabaut, Nicolas
- 421-439 Rail-based public transport and urban spatial structure: The interplay between network design, congestion and urban form
by Dröes, Martijn I. & Rietveld, Piet
- 440-460 Planning and operating a shared goods and passengers on-demand rapid transit system for sustainable city-logistics
by Fatnassi, Ezzeddine & Chaouachi, Jouhaina & Klibi, Walid
- 461-482 Trip pricing of one-way station-based carsharing networks with zone and time of day price variations
by Jorge, Diana & Molnar, Goran & de Almeida Correia, Gonçalo Homem
- 483-497 Dynamic ridesharing: Is there a role for dedicated drivers?
by Lee, Alan & Savelsbergh, Martin
- 498-519 Effectiveness of variable speed limits considering commuters’ long-term response
by Liu, Wei & Yin, Yafeng & Yang, Hai
- 520-538 Urban transportation emissions mitigation: Coupling high-resolution vehicular emissions and traffic models for traffic signal optimization
by Osorio, Carolina & Nanduri, Kanchana
- 539-554 A scalable non-myopic dynamic dial-a-ride and pricing problem
by Sayarshad, Hamid R. & Chow, Joseph Y.J.
- 555-576 Transportation network design for maximizing space–time accessibility
by Tong, Lu & Zhou, Xuesong & Miller, Harvey J.
- 577-595 Exploring trade-offs in frequency allocation in a transit network using bus route patterns: Methodology and application to large-scale urban systems
by Verbas, İ. Ömer & Mahmassani, Hani S.
- 596-615 A reliability model for facility location design under imperfect information
by Yun, Lifen & Qin, Yong & Fan, Hongqiang & Ji, Changxu & Li, Xiaopeng & Jia, Limin
- 616-630 Optimization model for regional evacuation transportation system using macroscopic productivity function
by Zhang, Zhao & Parr, Scott A. & Jiang, Hai & Wolshon, Brian
- 631-653 A mechanism design based approach to solving parking slot assignment in the information era
by Zou, Bo & Kafle, Nabin & Wolfson, Ouri & Lin, Jie (Jane)
2015, Volume 81, Issue P1
- 1-17 Inferring the route-use patterns of metro passengers based only on travel-time data within a Bayesian framework using a reversible-jump Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) simulation
by Lee, Minseo & Sohn, Keemin
- 18-33 Facility location design under continuous traffic equilibrium
by Ouyang, Yanfeng & Wang, Zhaodong & Yang, Hai
- 34-58 An ordinary differential equation formulation of the bottleneck model with user heterogeneity
by Wu, Wen-Xiang & Huang, Hai-Jun
- 59-77 Allowing for complementarity and rich substitution patterns in multiple discrete–continuous models
by Bhat, Chandra R. & Castro, Marisol & Pinjari, Abdul Rawoof
- 78-102 Development and field application of a multivariate statistical process control framework for health-monitoring of transportation infrastructure
by Chen, Yikai & Durango-Cohen, Pablo L.
- 103-130 Solving simultaneous route guidance and traffic signal optimization problem using space-phase-time hypernetwork
by Li, Pengfei & Mirchandani, Pitu & Zhou, Xuesong
- 131-145 Probabilistic travel time progression and its application to automatic vehicle identification data
by Nantes, Alfredo & Ngoduy, Dong & Miska, Marc & Chung, Edward
- 146-160 Dynamic control of complex transit systems
by Argote-Cabanero, Juan & Daganzo, Carlos F. & Lynn, Jacob W.
- 161-182 Complementarity models for traffic equilibrium with ridesharing
by Xu, Huayu & Pang, Jong-Shi & Ordóñez, Fernando & Dessouky, Maged
- 183-209 Elastic demand dynamic network user equilibrium: Formulation, existence and computation
by Han, Ke & Friesz, Terry L. & Szeto, W.Y. & Liu, Hongcheng
- 210-229 Solving the step-tolled bottleneck model with general user heterogeneity
by Chen, Hongyu & Liu, Yang & Nie, Yu (Marco)
- 230-251 Estimating exponential scheduling preferences
by Hjorth, Katrine & Börjesson, Maria & Engelson, Leonid & Fosgerau, Mogens
- 252-266 An exact algorithm for the mean–standard deviation shortest path problem
by Khani, Alireza & Boyles, Stephen D.
- 267-288 A branch-and-cut algorithm for a realistic dial-a-ride problem
by Liu, Mengyang & Luo, Zhixing & Lim, Andrew
- 289-301 Commuters’ preferences for fast and reliable travel: A semi-parametric estimation approach
by Koster, Paul R. & Koster, Hans R.A.
- 302-315 A modified Cell Transmission Model with realistic queue discharge features at signalized intersections
by Srivastava, Anupam & Jin, Wen-Long & Lebacque, Jean-Patrick
- 316-329 A kinematic wave theory of capacity drop
by Jin, Wen-Long & Gan, Qi-Jian & Lebacque, Jean-Patrick
2015, Volume 80, Issue C
- 1-18 Stochastic capacity expansion models for airport facilities
by Sun, Yanshuo & Schonfeld, Paul
- 19-39 A mixed integer programming model for optimizing multi-level operations process in railroad yards
by Shi, Tie & Zhou, Xuesong
- 40-63 Compound Gamma representation for modeling travel time variability in a traffic network
by Kim, Jiwon & Mahmassani, Hani S.
- 64-81 Decomposition of general facility disruption correlations via augmentation of virtual supporting stations
by Xie, Siyang & Li, Xiaopeng & Ouyang, Yanfeng
- 82-106 Trajectory data reconstruction and simulation-based validation against macroscopic traffic patterns
by Montanino, Marcello & Punzo, Vincenzo
- 107-131 An extended coordinate descent method for distributed anticipatory network traffic control
by Rinaldi, Marco & Tampère, Chris M.J.
- 132-149 Implicit choice set generation in discrete choice models: Application to household auto ownership decisions
by Paleti, Rajesh
- 150-172 Fine-grained OD estimation with automated zoning and sparsity regularisation
by Menon, Aditya Krishna & Cai, Chen & Wang, Weihong & Wen, Tao & Chen, Fang
- 173-184 Stochastic optimization approach for the car placement problem in ridesharing systems
by Naoum-Sawaya, Joe & Cogill, Randy & Ghaddar, Bissan & Sajja, Shravan & Shorten, Robert & Taheri, Nicole & Tommasi, Pierpaolo & Verago, Rudi & Wirth, Fabian
- 185-201 A simple nonparametric car-following model driven by field data
by He, Zhengbing & Zheng, Liang & Guan, Wei
- 202-219 Path-differentiated pricing in congestion mitigation
by Zangui, Mahmood & Aashtiani, Hedayat Z. & Lawphongpanich, Siriphong & Yin, Yafeng
- 220-234 Specification of the cross-nested logit model with sampling of alternatives for route choice models
by Lai, Xinjun & Bierlaire, Michel
- 235-256 A day-to-day dynamical model for the evolution of path flows under disequilibrium of traffic networks with fixed demand
by Kumar, Amit & Peeta, Srinivas
- 257-274 Driver perception uncertainty in perceived relative speed and reaction time in car following – A quantum optical flow perspective
by Sheu, Jiuh-Biing & Wu, Hsi-Jen
- 275-290 Study on mean-standard deviation shortest path problem in stochastic and time-dependent networks: A stochastic dominance based approach
by Wu, Xing
- 291-302 The impact on port competition of the integration of port and inland transport services
by Álvarez-SanJaime, Óscar & Cantos-Sánchez, Pedro & Moner-Colonques, Rafael & Sempere-Monerris, José J.
- 303-321 Link travel time inference using entry/exit information of trips on a network
by Yin, Kai & Wang, Wen & Bruce Wang, Xiubin & Adams, Teresa M.
- 322-337 Efficient intermodal transportation auctions for B2B e-commerce logistics with transaction costs
by Xu, Su Xiu & Cheng, Meng & Huang, George Q.
- 338-354 On some experimental features of car-following behavior and how to model them
by Jiang, Rui & Hu, Mao-Bin & Zhang, H.M. & Gao, Zi-You & Jia, Bin & Wu, Qing-Song
2015, Volume 79, Issue C
- 1-15 Some insights into a sequential resource allocation mechanism for en route air traffic management
by Kim, Amy & Hansen, Mark
- 16-49 Formulation, existence, and computation of boundedly rational dynamic user equilibrium with fixed or endogenous user tolerance
by Han, Ke & Szeto, W.Y. & Friesz, Terry L.
- 50-77 A new generalized heterogeneous data model (GHDM) to jointly model mixed types of dependent variables
by Bhat, Chandra R.
- 78-92 A generalized queuing model and its solution properties
by Li, Jia & Zhang, H.M.
- 93-120 The recoverable robust facility location problem
by Álvarez-Miranda, Eduardo & Fernández, Elena & Ljubić, Ivana
- 121-133 Coordinated online in-vehicle routing balancing user optimality and system optimality through information perturbation
by Du, Lili & Han, Lanshan & Chen, Shuwei
- 134-148 A set-covering model for a bidirectional multi-shift full truckload vehicle routing problem
by Bai, Ruibin & Xue, Ning & Chen, Jianjun & Roberts, Gethin Wyn
- 149-160 Traffic user equilibrium and proportionality
by Borchers, Marlies & Breeuwsma, Paul & Kern, Walter & Slootbeek, Jaap & Still, Georg & Tibben, Wouter
- 161-188 A comprehensive dwelling unit choice model accommodating psychological constructs within a search strategy for consideration set formation
by Bhat, Chandra R.
- 189-217 Reformulating the Hoogendoorn–Bovy predictive dynamic user-optimal model in continuum space with anisotropic condition
by Du, Jie & Wong, S.C. & Shu, Chi-Wang & Zhang, Mengping
2015, Volume 78, Issue C
- 1-15 Infrastructure deployment under uncertainties and competition: The biofuel industry case
by Wang, Xin & Lim, Michael K. & Ouyang, Yanfeng
- 16-31 A tractable two-stage robust winner determination model for truckload service procurement via combinatorial auctions
by Zhang, Bo & Yao, Tao & Friesz, Terry L. & Sun, Yuqi
- 32-53 From behavioral psychology to acceleration modeling: Calibration, validation, and exploration of drivers’ cognitive and safety parameters in a risk-taking environment
by Hamdar, Samer H. & Mahmassani, Hani S. & Treiber, Martin
- 54-65 Empirical flow-density and speed-spacing relationships: Evidence of vehicle length dependency
by Coifman, Benjamin
- 66-82 A two-stage robustness approach to evacuation planning with buses
by Goerigk, Marc & Deghdak, Kaouthar & T’Kindt, Vincent
- 83-105 Analysis of real-time control strategies in a corridor with multiple bus services
by Hernández, Daniel & Muñoz, Juan Carlos & Giesen, Ricardo & Delgado, Felipe
- 106-122 A joint bottom-up solution methodology for system-level pavement rehabilitation and reconstruction
by Lee, Jinwoo & Madanat, Samer
- 123-143 A piecewise-constant congestion taxing policy for repeated routing games
by Farokhi, Farhad & Johansson, Karl H.
- 144-168 A time-dependent freight tour synthesis model
by Sánchez-Díaz, Iván & Holguín-Veras, José & Ban, Xuegang (Jeff)
- 169-181 Applying variational theory to travel time estimation on urban arterials
by Hans, Etienne & Chiabaut, Nicolas & Leclercq, Ludovic
- 182-201 Real-time high-speed train rescheduling in case of a complete blockage
by Zhan, Shuguang & Kroon, Leo G. & Veelenturf, Lucas P. & Wagenaar, Joris C.
- 202-221 Port investments on coastal and marine disasters prevention: Economic modeling and implications
by Xiao, Yi-bin & Fu, Xiaowen & Ng, Adolf K.Y. & Zhang, Anming
- 222-237 Accounting for stochastic variables in discrete choice models
by Díaz, Federico & Cantillo, Víctor & Arellana, Julian & Ortúzar, Juan de Dios
- 238-259 Robust weekly aircraft maintenance routing problem and the extension to the tail assignment problem
by Liang, Zhe & Feng, Yuan & Zhang, Xiaoning & Wu, Tao & Chaovalitwongse, Wanpracha Art
- 260-279 Estimating bike-share trips using station level data
by Médard de Chardon, Cyrille & Caruso, Geoffrey
- 280-300 Statistical approach for activity-based model calibration based on plate scanning and traffic counts data
by Siripirote, Treerapot & Sumalee, Agachai & Ho, H.W. & Lam, William H.K.
- 301-317 Airline competition and market frequency: A comparison of the s-curve and schedule delay models
by Hansen, Mark & Liu, Yi
- 318-340 Transit technology investment and selection under urban population volatility: A real option perspective
by Li, Zhi-Chun & Guo, Qian-Wen & Lam, William H.K. & Wong, S.C.
- 341-363 Introducing non-normality of latent psychological constructs in choice modeling with an application to bicyclist route choice
by Bhat, Chandra R. & Dubey, Subodh K. & Nagel, Kai
- 364-384 Scheduling heterogeneous train traffic on double tracks with efficient dispatching rules
by Xu, Xiaoming & Li, Keping & Yang, Lixing
- 385-403 Data dependent input control for origin–destination demand estimation using observability analysis
by Yang, Yudi & Fan, Yueyue
- 404-421 Joint service capacity planning and dynamic container routing in shipping network with uncertain demands
by Dong, Jing-Xin & Lee, Chung-Yee & Song, Dong-Ping
2015, Volume 77, Issue C
- 1-16 Point queue models: A unified approach
by Jin, Wen-Long
- 17-37 Mathematical programming formulations for transit network design
by Cancela, Héctor & Mauttone, Antonio & Urquhart, María E.
- 38-75 Planning, operation, and control of bus transport systems: A literature review
by Ibarra-Rojas, O.J. & Delgado, F. & Giesen, R. & Muñoz, J.C.
- 76-87 A general approach for controlling vehicle en-route diversions in dynamic vehicle routing problems
by Ferrucci, Francesco & Bock, Stefan
- 88-102 Impact of stop-and-go waves and lane changes on discharge rate in recovery flow
by Oh, Simon & Yeo, Hwasoo
- 103-122 The reliable hub-and-spoke design problem: Models and algorithms
by An, Yu & Zhang, Yu & Zeng, Bo
- 123-145 Route choice and traffic signal control: A study of the stability and instability of a new dynamical model of route choice and traffic signal control
by Liu, Ronghui & Smith, Mike
- 146-165 Stochastic user equilibrium with equilibrated choice sets: Part II – Solving the restricted SUE for the logit family
by Rasmussen, Thomas Kjær & Watling, David Paul & Prato, Carlo Giacomo & Nielsen, Otto Anker
- 166-181 Stochastic user equilibrium with equilibrated choice sets: Part I – Model formulations under alternative distributions and restrictions
by Watling, David Paul & Rasmussen, Thomas Kjær & Prato, Carlo Giacomo & Nielsen, Otto Anker
- 182-198 Continuous approximation models for mixed load school bus routing
by Ellegood, William A. & Campbell, James F. & North, Jeremy
- 199-212 Leveraging social networks for efficient hurricane evacuation
by Madireddy, Manini & Kumara, Soundar & Medeiros, D.J. & Shankar, Venky N.
- 213-239 Continuum signalized junction model for dynamic traffic networks: Offset, spillback, and multiple signal phases
by Han, Ke & Gayah, Vikash V.
2015, Volume 76, Issue C
- 1-26 Inference on mode preferences, vehicle purchases, and the energy paradox using a Bayesian structural choice model
by Daziano, Ricardo A.
- 27-47 Nonlinear multivariate time–space threshold vector error correction model for short term traffic state prediction
by Ma, Tao & Zhou, Zhou & Abdulhai, Baher
- 48-67 The economic speed of an oceangoing vessel in a dynamic setting
by Magirou, Evangelos F. & Psaraftis, Harilaos N. & Bouritas, Theodore
- 68-80 A rolling horizon algorithm for auto-carrier transportation
by Cordeau, Jean-François & Dell’Amico, Mauro & Falavigna, Simone & Iori, Manuel
- 81-92 Repeatability & reproducibility: Implications of using GPS data for freight activity chains
by Joubert, Johan W. & Meintjes, Sumarie
- 93-116 Cordon toll competition in a network of two cities: Formulation and sensitivity to traveller route and demand responses
by Watling, D.P. & Shepherd, S.P. & Koh, A.
- 117-135 Train scheduling for minimizing passenger waiting time with time-dependent demand and skip-stop patterns: Nonlinear integer programming models with linear constraints
by Niu, Huimin & Zhou, Xuesong & Gao, Ruhu
2015, Volume 75, Issue C
- 1-18 Systematic bias in transport model calibration arising from the variability of linear data projection
by Wong, Wai & Wong, S.C.
- 19-35 A simple algorithm for the estimation of road traffic space mean speeds from data available to most management centres
by Martínez-Díaz, Margarita & Pérez, Ignacio
- 36-57 An anisotropic continuum model considering bi-directional information impact
by Zheng, Liang & Jin, Peter J. & Huang, Helai
- 58-73 The split-demand one-commodity pickup-and-delivery travelling salesman problem
by Salazar-González, Juan-José & Santos-Hernández, Beatriz
- 74-88 Optimal layout of transshipment facility locations on an infinite homogeneous plane
by Xie, Weijun & Ouyang, Yanfeng
- 89-99 Distance-dependent congestion pricing for downtown zones
by Daganzo, Carlos F. & Lehe, Lewis J.
- 100-112 A nested recursive logit model for route choice analysis
by Mai, Tien & Fosgerau, Mogens & Frejinger, Emma
2015, Volume 74, Issue C
- 1-19 Dynamics of heterogeneity in urban networks: aggregated traffic modeling and hierarchical control
by Ramezani, Mohsen & Haddad, Jack & Geroliminis, Nikolas
- 20-39 A family of macroscopic node models
by Smits, Erik-Sander & Bliemer, Michiel C.J. & Pel, Adam J. & van Arem, Bart
- 40-61 Optimization of bus stop placement for routes on uneven topography
by Ceder, Avishai (Avi) & Butcher, Matthew & Wang, Lingli
- 62-78 Optimal housing supply in a bid-rent equilibrium framework
by Ng, Ka Fai & Lo, Hong K.
- 79-87 Container vessel fleet deployment for liner shipping with stochastic dependencies in shipping demand
by Ng, ManWo
- 88-103 Continuous formulations and analytical properties of the link transmission model
by Jin, Wen-Long
- 104-117 Dynamic stride length adaptation according to utility and personal space
by von Sivers, Isabella & Köster, Gerta
- 118-137 Would competition between air transport and high-speed rail benefit environment and social welfare?
by D’Alfonso, Tiziana & Jiang, Changmin & Bracaglia, Valentina
- 138-150 A Lagrangian heuristic framework for a real-life integrated planning problem of railway transportation resources
by Dauzère-Pérès, Stéphane & De Almeida, David & Guyon, Olivier & Benhizia, Faten
- 151-181 Approximation methods for large-scale spatial queueing systems
by Boyacı, Burak & Geroliminis, Nikolas
- 182-217 An intersection-movement-based stochastic dynamic user optimal route choice model for assessing network performance
by Long, Jiancheng & Szeto, W.Y. & Huang, Hai-Jun & Gao, Ziyou
2015, Volume 73, Issue C
- 1-12 Pricing of parking games with atomic players
by He, Fang & Yin, Yafeng & Chen, Zhibin & Zhou, Jing
- 13-33 GHG-emission models for assessing the eco-friendliness of road and rail freight transports
by Kirschstein, Thomas & Meisel, Frank
- 34-58 Bid price optimization for truckload carriers in simultaneous transportation procurement auctions
by Kuyzu, Gültekin & Akyol, Çağla Gül & Ergun, Özlem & Savelsbergh, Martin
- 59-80 Method for investigating intradriver heterogeneity using vehicle trajectory data: A Dynamic Time Warping approach
by Taylor, Jeffrey & Zhou, Xuesong & Rouphail, Nagui M. & Porter, Richard J.
- 81-90 Analysis of fixed-time control
by Muralidharan, Ajith & Pedarsani, Ramtin & Varaiya, Pravin
- 91-102 On the fundamental diagram for freeway traffic: A novel calibration approach for single-regime models
by Qu, Xiaobo & Wang, Shuaian & Zhang, Jin
- 103-121 Optimization of mid-block pedestrian crossing network with discrete demands
by Yu, Chunhui & Ma, Wanjing & Lo, Hong K. & Yang, Xiaoguang
- 122-132 A comparison of price-cap and light-handed airport regulation with demand uncertainty
by Yang, Hangjun & Fu, Xiaowen
2015, Volume 72, Issue C
- 1-19 A tailored branch-and-price approach for a joint tramp ship routing and bunkering problem
by Meng, Qiang & Wang, Shuaian & Lee, Chung-Yee
- 20-39 Global optimization method for network design problem with stochastic user equilibrium
by Liu, Haoxiang & Wang, David Z.W.
- 59-76 Profit-based maritime container assignment models for liner shipping networks
by Wang, Shuaian & Liu, Zhiyuan & Bell, Michael G.H.
- 77-92 A trial-and-error congestion pricing scheme for networks with elastic demand and link capacity constraints
by Zhou, Bojian & Bliemer, Michiel & Yang, Hai & He, Jie
- 93-111 Strategic considerations behind the network–regional airline tie ups – A theoretical and empirical study
by Gillen, David & Hasheminia, Hamed & Jiang, Changmin
- 112-127 A case study on the coordination of last trains for the Beijing subway network
by Kang, Liujiang & Wu, Jianjun & Sun, Huijun & Zhu, Xiaoning & Gao, Ziyou
- 128-145 Segment-based alteration for container liner shipping network design
by Wang, Shuaian & Liu, Zhiyuan & Meng, Qiang
- 146-163 Compromising system and user interests in shelter location and evacuation planning
by Bayram, Vedat & Tansel, Barbaros Ç. & Yaman, Hande
2015, Volume 71, Issue C
- 1-18 Discomfort in mass transit and its implication for scheduling and pricing
by de Palma, André & Kilani, Moez & Proost, Stef
- 19-31 Real-time congestion pricing strategies for toll facilities
by Laval, Jorge A. & Cho, Hyun W. & Muñoz, Juan C. & Yin, Yafeng
- 32-55 Regenerator Location Problem and survivable extensions: A hub covering location perspective
by Yıldız, Barış & Karaşan, Oya Ekin
- 56-70 A semi-analytical approach for solving the bottleneck model with general user heterogeneity
by Liu, Yang & Nie, Yu (Marco) & Hall, Jonathan
- 71-84 Train design and routing optimization for evaluating criticality of freight railroad infrastructures
by Khaled, Abdullah A. & Jin, Mingzhou & Clarke, David B. & Hoque, Mohammad A.
- 85-99 Determining optimal frequency and vehicle capacity for public transit routes: A generalized newsvendor model
by Herbon, Avi & Hadas, Yuval
- 100-119 Optimizing intersections
by Evers, Ruth & Proost, Stef
- 120-137 Probe vehicle data sampled by time or space: Consistent travel time allocation and estimation
by Jenelius, Erik & Koutsopoulos, Haris N.
- 138-157 Microscopic driving theory with oscillatory congested states: Model and empirical verification
by Tian, Junfang & Treiber, Martin & Ma, Shoufeng & Jia, Bin & Zhang, Wenyi
- 158-181 The load-dependent vehicle routing problem and its pick-up and delivery extension
by Zachariadis, Emmanouil E. & Tarantilis, Christos D. & Kiranoudis, Chris T.
- 182-193 The kinematic wave model with finite decelerations: A social force car-following model approximation
by Delpiano, Rafael & Laval, Jorge & Coeymans, Juan Enrique & Herrera, Juan Carlos
- 194-212 Bidirectional pedestrian fundamental diagram
by Flötteröd, Gunnar & Lämmel, Gregor
- 213-229 Entropy weighted average method for the determination of a single representative path flow solution for the static user equilibrium traffic assignment problem
by Kumar, Amit & Peeta, Srinivas
- 230-247 A 3-step math heuristic for the static repositioning problem in bike-sharing systems
by Forma, Iris A. & Raviv, Tal & Tzur, Michal
- 248-260 Link-based day-to-day network traffic dynamics and equilibria
by Guo, Ren-Yong & Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun & Tan, Zhijia
2014, Volume 70, Issue C
- 1-17 Fare evasion in proof-of-payment transit systems: Deriving the optimum inspection level
by Barabino, Benedetto & Salis, Sara & Useli, Bruno
- 18-34 Understanding relative efficiency among airports: A general dynamic model for distinguishing technical and allocative efficiency
by Assaf, A. George & Gillen, David & Tsionas, Efthymios G.
- 35-46 An integrated approach for timetabling and vehicle scheduling problems to analyze the trade-off between level of service and operating costs of transit networks
by Ibarra-Rojas, Omar J. & Giesen, Ricardo & Rios-Solis, Yasmin A.
- 47-64 Travel time resilience of roadway networks under disaster
by Faturechi, Reza & Miller-Hooks, Elise
- 65-89 Assessing partial observability in network sensor location problems
by Viti, Francesco & Rinaldi, Marco & Corman, Francesco & Tampère, Chris M.J.
- 90-111 Price of anarchy for non-atomic congestion games with stochastic demands
by Wang, Chenlan & Doan, Xuan Vinh & Chen, Bo
- 112-133 A variational formulation for higher order macroscopic traffic flow models: Numerical investigation
by Costeseque, Guillaume & Lebacque, Jean-Patrick
- 134-150 Single-line rail rapid transit timetabling under dynamic passenger demand
by Barrena, Eva & Canca, David & Coelho, Leandro C. & Laporte, Gilbert
- 151-162 A simple procedure for the calculation of the covariances of any Generalized Extreme Value model
by Marzano, Vittorio
- 163-172 Benders Decomposition for Discrete–Continuous Linear Bilevel Problems with application to traffic network design
by Fontaine, Pirmin & Minner, Stefan
- 173-185 On uniqueness and proportionality in multi-class equilibrium assignment
by Florian, Michael & Morosan, Calin D.
- 186-200 Approximating dynamic equilibrium conditions with macroscopic fundamental diagrams
by Yildirimoglu, Mehmet & Geroliminis, Nikolas
- 201-227 Game-theoretical models for competition analysis in a new emerging liner container shipping market
by Wang, Hua & Meng, Qiang & Zhang, Xiaoning
- 228-238 A parsimonious model for the formation of oscillations in car-following models
by Laval, Jorge A. & Toth, Christopher S. & Zhou, Yi
- 239-254 The fleet size and mix pollution-routing problem
by Koç, Çağrı & Bektaş, Tolga & Jabali, Ola & Laporte, Gilbert
- 255-268 On the impacts of locally adaptive signal control on urban network stability and the Macroscopic Fundamental Diagram
by Gayah, Vikash V. & Gao, Xueyu (Shirley) & Nagle, Andrew S.
- 269-284 Energy minimization in dynamic train scheduling and control for metro rail operations
by Li, Xiang & Lo, Hong K.
- 285-302 Online routing and battery reservations for electric vehicles with swappable batteries
by Adler, Jonathan D. & Mirchandani, Pitu B.
- 303-318 The shared-taxi problem: Formulation and solution methods
by Hosni, Hadi & Naoum-Sawaya, Joe & Artail, Hassan
- 319-339 Stop-and-go traffic analysis: Theoretical properties, environmental impacts and oscillation mitigation
by Li, Xiaopeng & Cui, Jianxun & An, Shi & Parsafard, Mohsen
- 340-358 Variable speed limit control for steady and oscillatory queues at fixed freeway bottlenecks
by Chen, Danjue & Ahn, Soyoung & Hegyi, Andreas
2014, Volume 69, Issue C
- 1-18 A three level location-inventory problem with correlated demand
by Shahabi, Mehrdad & Unnikrishnan, Avinash & Jafari-Shirazi, Ehsan & Boyles, Stephen D.
- 19-30 Real time traffic states estimation on arterials based on trajectory data
by Hiribarren, Gabriel & Herrera, Juan Carlos