A decision support system for a real vehicle routing problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- G. B. Dantzig & J. H. Ramser, 1959. "The Truck Dispatching Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 80-91, October.
- Van Breedam, Alex, 2002. "A parametric analysis of heuristics for the vehicle routing problem with side-constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 348-370, March.
- César Rego, 1998. "A Subpath Ejection Method for the Vehicle Routing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(10), pages 1447-1459, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oscar Dominguez & Angel A. Juan & Barry Barrios & Javier Faulin & Alba Agustin, 2016. "Using biased randomization for solving the two-dimensional loading vehicle routing problem with heterogeneous fleet," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 236(2), pages 383-404, January.
- Max Leyerer & Marc-Oliver Sonneberg & Maximilian Heumann & Michael H. Breitner, 2019. "Decision support for sustainable and resilience-oriented urban parcel delivery," EURO Journal on Decision Processes, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 7(3), pages 267-300, November.
- Oscar Dominguez & Angel Juan & Barry Barrios & Javier Faulin & Alba Agustin, 2016. "Using biased randomization for solving the two-dimensional loading vehicle routing problem with heterogeneous fleet," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 236(2), pages 383-404, January.
- Pradhananga, Rojee & Taniguchi, Eiichi & Yamada, Tadashi & Qureshi, Ali Gul, 2014. "Bi-objective decision support system for routing and scheduling of hazardous materials," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 135-148.
- Repoussis, P.P. & Paraskevopoulos, D.C. & Zobolas, G. & Tarantilis, C.D. & Ioannou, G., 2009. "A web-based decision support system for waste lube oils collection and recycling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(3), pages 676-700, June.
- Jorge E. Mendoza & Bruno Castanier & Christelle Guéret & Andrés L. Medaglia & Nubia Velasco, 2011. "Constructive Heuristics for the Multicompartment Vehicle Routing Problem with Stochastic Demands," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(3), pages 346-363, August.
- Ansaripoor, Amir H. & Oliveira, Fernando S. & Liret, Anne, 2014. "A risk management system for sustainable fleet replacement," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(2), pages 701-712.
- Calvete, Herminia I. & Gale, Carmen & Oliveros, Maria-Jose & Sanchez-Valverde, Belen, 2007. "A goal programming approach to vehicle routing problems with soft time windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1720-1733, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:153:y:2004:i:3:p:593-606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.