A web-based decision support system for waste lube oils collection and recycling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sambracos, E. & Paravantis, J. A. & Tarantilis, C. D. & Kiranoudis, C. T., 2004. "Dispatching of small containers via coastal freight liners: The case of the Aegean Sea," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(2), pages 365-381, January.
- Tarantilis, C. D. & Kiranoudis, C. T. & Vassiliadis, V. S., 2004. "A threshold accepting metaheuristic for the heterogeneous fixed fleet vehicle routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(1), pages 148-158, January.
- Ruiz, Ruben & Maroto, Concepcion & Alcaraz, Javier, 2004. "A decision support system for a real vehicle routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(3), pages 593-606, March.
- Teixeira, Joao & Antunes, Antonio Pais & de Sousa, Jorge Pinho, 2004. "Recyclable waste collection planning--a case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(3), pages 543-554, November.
- Fleischmann, Moritz & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Dekker, Rommert & van der Laan, Erwin & van Nunen, Jo A. E. E. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1997. "Quantitative models for reverse logistics: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 1-17, November.
- Tarantilis, C.D. & Kiranoudis, C.T., 2007. "A flexible adaptive memory-based algorithm for real-life transportation operations: Two case studies from dairy and construction sector," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 806-822, June.
- Hu, Tung-Lai & Sheu, Jiuh-Biing & Huang, Kuan-Hsiung, 2002. "A reverse logistics cost minimization model for the treatment of hazardous wastes," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 457-473, November.
- Parlar, Mahmut & Perry, David, 1995. "Analysis of a (Q, r, T) inventory policy with deterministic and random yields when future supply is uncertain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 431-443, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Ran & Jiang, Zhibin, 2012. "The close–open mixed vehicle routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(2), pages 349-360.
- Aksen, Deniz & Kaya, Onur & Sibel Salman, F. & Tüncel, Özge, 2014. "An adaptive large neighborhood search algorithm for a selective and periodic inventory routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(2), pages 413-426.
- Yong Xie & Hongwei Wang, 2014. "A Group Cooperative Decision Support System Based on Extended Contract Net," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 23(5), pages 1191-1217, September.
- Gunasekaran, Angappa & Ngai, Eric W.T., 2012. "The future of operations management: An outlook and analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 687-701.
More about this item
KeywordsDecision support systems Vehicle routing Waste management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:195:y:2009:i:3:p:676-700. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.