A stochastic bi-objective location model for strategic reverse logistics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fleischmann, Moritz & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Dekker, Rommert & van der Laan, Erwin & van Nunen, Jo A. E. E. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1997. "Quantitative models for reverse logistics: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 1-17, November.
- de Brito, M.P. & Flapper, S.D.P. & Dekker, R., 2002. "Reverse logistics," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2002-21, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Santoso, Tjendera & Ahmed, Shabbir & Goetschalckx, Marc & Shapiro, Alexander, 2005. "A stochastic programming approach for supply chain network design under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 96-115, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alumura, Sibel A. & Karab, Bahar Y. & Melo, M. Teresa, 2013. "Location and logistics," Technical Reports on Logistics of the Saarland Business School 5, Saarland University of Applied Sciences (htw saar), Saarland Business School.
- Saeid Rezaei & Amirsaman Kheirkhah, 0. "A comprehensive approach in designing a sustainable closed-loop supply chain network using cross-docking operations," Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-48.
- Eskandarpour, Majid & Zegordi, Seyed Hessameddin & Nikbakhsh, Ehsan, 2013. "A parallel variable neighborhood search for the multi-objective sustainable post-sales network design problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 117-131.
- Jeihoonian, Mohammad & Kazemi Zanjani, Masoumeh & Gendreau, Michel, 2017. "Closed-loop supply chain network design under uncertain quality status: Case of durable products," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PB), pages 470-486.
- Pishvaee, M.S. & Razmi, J. & Torabi, S.A., 2014. "An accelerated Benders decomposition algorithm for sustainable supply chain network design under uncertainty: A case study of medical needle and syringe supply chain," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 14-38.
- repec:spr:comaot:v:24:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10588-017-9247-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Soleimani, Hamed & Govindan, Kannan, 2014. "Reverse logistics network design and planning utilizing conditional value at risk," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(2), pages 487-497.
- Govindan, Kannan & Soleimani, Hamed & Kannan, Devika, 2015. "Reverse logistics and closed-loop supply chain: A comprehensive review to explore the future," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(3), pages 603-626.
- Alumur, Sibel A. & Nickel, Stefan & Saldanha-da-Gama, Francisco & Verter, Vedat, 2012. "Multi-period reverse logistics network design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(1), pages 67-78.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:266:y:2018:i:1:p:193-204 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:236:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-013-1369-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Devika, K. & Jafarian, A. & Nourbakhsh, V., 2014. "Designing a sustainable closed-loop supply chain network based on triple bottom line approach: A comparison of metaheuristics hybridization techniques," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(3), pages 594-615.
More about this item
KeywordsReverse logistics; Stochastic programming; Multicriteria optimization; 90B06; 90B80; 90B90; 90C06; 90C15; 90C29;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:18:y:2010:i:1:p:158-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.