Network design for reverse logistics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amini, M. Mehdi & Retzlaff-Roberts, Donna & Bienstock, Carol C., 2005. "Designing a reverse logistics operation for short cycle time repair services," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 367-380, June.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Min, Hokey & Jeung Ko, Hyun & Seong Ko, Chang, 2006. "A genetic algorithm approach to developing the multi-echelon reverse logistics network for product returns," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 56-69, January.
- Fleischmann, Moritz & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Dekker, Rommert & van der Laan, Erwin & van Nunen, Jo A. E. E. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1997. "Quantitative models for reverse logistics: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 1-17, November.
- Mitra, Subrata, 2007. "Revenue management for remanufactured products," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 553-562, October.
- Hu, Tung-Lai & Sheu, Jiuh-Biing & Huang, Kuan-Hsiung, 2002. "A reverse logistics cost minimization model for the treatment of hazardous wastes," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 457-473, November.
- Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Patterson, Raymond A. & Rolland, Erik, 2003. "The design of reverse distribution networks: Models and solution procedures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 128-149, October.
- R. Canan Savaskan & Shantanu Bhattacharya & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 2004. "Closed-Loop Supply Chain Models with Product Remanufacturing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(2), pages 239-252, February.
- de Brito, Marisa P. & Dekker, Rommert, 2003.
"Modelling product returns in inventory control--exploring the validity of general assumptions,"
International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 225-241, January.
- de Brito, M.P. & Dekker, R., 2001. "Modelling product returns in inventory control - exploring the validity or general assumptions," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2001-27, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & van Beek, Paul & Hordijk, Leen & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1995. "Interactions between operational research and environmental management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 229-243, September.
More about this item
KeywordsReverse logistics Product returns Location-allocation of facilities Value recovery Green supply chain management India;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:36:y:2008:i:4:p:535-548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.