Closed-loop supply chain configuration for new and reconditioned products: An integrated optimization model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Srivastava, Samir K., 2008. "Network design for reverse logistics," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 535-548, August.
- Eskandarpour, Majid & Dejax, Pierre & Miemczyk, Joe & Péton, Olivier, 2015. "Sustainable supply chain network design: An optimization-oriented review," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 11-32.
- Ruiz-Benítez, Rocío & Ketzenberg, Michael & van der Laan, Erwin A., 2014. "Managing consumer returns in high clockspeed industries," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 54-63.
- Salema, Maria Isabel Gomes & Barbosa-Povoa, Ana Paula & Novais, Augusto Q., 2010. "Simultaneous design and planning of supply chains with reverse flows: A generic modelling framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 203(2), pages 336-349, June.
- Kristin Sahyouni & R. Canan Savaskan & Mark S. Daskin, 2007. "A Facility Location Model for Bidirectional Flows," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(4), pages 484-499, November.
- Francas, David & Minner, Stefan, 2009. "Manufacturing network configuration in supply chains with product recovery," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 757-769, August.
- Qiang, Qiang & Ke, Ke & Anderson, Trisha & Dong, June, 2013. "The closed-loop supply chain network with competition, distribution channel investment, and uncertainties," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 186-194.
- Amini, Mehdi & Li, Haitao, 2011. "Supply chain configuration for diffusion of new products: An integrated optimization approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 313-322, June.
- Frank M. Bass, 1969. "A New Product Growth for Model Consumer Durables," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(5), pages 215-227, January.
- Guide, V. Daniel R. & Kraus, Mark E. & Srivastava, Rajesh, 1997. "Scheduling policies for remanufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 187-204, January.
- Zu-Jun, Ma & Zhang, Nian & Dai, Ying & Hu, Shu, 2016. "Managing channel profits of different cooperative models in closed-loop supply chains," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 59(PB), pages 251-262.
- Özceylan, Eren & Paksoy, Turan & Bektaş, Tolga, 2014. "Modeling and optimizing the integrated problem of closed-loop supply chain network design and disassembly line balancing," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 142-164.
- John Hauser & Gerard J. Tellis & Abbie Griffin, 2006. "Research on Innovation: A Review and Agenda for," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 687-717, 11-12.
- Mitra, Subrata, 2007. "Revenue management for remanufactured products," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 553-562, October.
- Ferrer, Geraldo, 2001. "On the widget remanufacturing operation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 373-393, December.
- Robotis, Andreas & Bhattacharya, Shantanu & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 2005. "The effect of remanufacturing on procurement decisions for resellers in secondary markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(3), pages 688-705, June.
- Östlin, Johan & Sundin, Erik & Björkman, Mats, 2008. "Importance of closed-loop supply chain relationships for product remanufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 336-348, October.
- Stephen C. Graves & Sean P. Willems, 2005. "Optimizing the Supply Chain Configuration for New Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(8), pages 1165-1180, August.
- Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Patterson, Raymond A. & Rolland, Erik, 2003. "The design of reverse distribution networks: Models and solution procedures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 128-149, October.
- R. Canan Savaskan & Shantanu Bhattacharya & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 2004. "Closed-Loop Supply Chain Models with Product Remanufacturing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(2), pages 239-252, February.
- Li, Suhong & Ragu-Nathan, Bhanu & Ragu-Nathan, T.S. & Subba Rao, S., 2006. "The impact of supply chain management practices on competitive advantage and organizational performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 107-124, April.
- Mitra, Subrata, 2016. "Models to explore remanufacturing as a competitive strategy under duopoly," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 59(PB), pages 215-227.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suk Ho Jin & Suk Jae Jeong & Kyung Sup Kim, 2017. "A Linkage Model of Supply Chain Operation and Financial Performance for Economic Sustainability of Firm," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-23, January.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:2004-:d:117499 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsOperations management; Marketing; Case study; Product life cycle; Production planning and control; Mathematical programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:66:y:2017:i:pb:p:212-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.