Sustainable supply chain network design: An optimization-oriented review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harris, Irina & Naim, Mohamed & Palmer, Andrew & Potter, Andrew & Mumford, Christine, 2011. "Assessing the impact of cost optimization based on infrastructure modelling on CO2 emissions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 313-321, May.
- Eskandarpour, Majid & Zegordi, Seyed Hessameddin & Nikbakhsh, Ehsan, 2013. "A parallel variable neighborhood search for the multi-objective sustainable post-sales network design problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 117-131.
- Govindan, K. & Jafarian, A. & Khodaverdi, R. & Devika, K., 2014. "Two-echelon multiple-vehicle location–routing problem with time windows for optimization of sustainable supply chain network of perishable food," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 9-28.
- Frota Neto, J. Quariguasi & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, J.M. & van Nunen, J.A.E.E. & van Heck, E., 2008.
"Designing and evaluating sustainable logistics networks,"
International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 195-208, February.
- Quariguasi Frota Neto, J. & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, J.M. & van Nunen, J.A.E.E. & van Heck, H.W.G.M., 2006. "Designing and Evaluating Sustainable Logistics Networks," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-003-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Pati, Rupesh Kumar & Vrat, Prem & Kumar, Pradeep, 2008. "A goal programming model for paper recycling system," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 405-417, June.
- Lam, Hon Loong & Ng, Wendy P.Q. & Ng, Rex T.L. & Ng, Ern Huay & Aziz, Mustafa K. Abdul & Ng, Denny K.S., 2013. "Green strategy for sustainable waste-to-energy supply chain," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 4-16.
- Pérez-Fortes, Mar & Laínez-Aguirre, José Miguel & Arranz-Piera, Pol & Velo, Enrique & Puigjaner, Luis, 2012. "Design of regional and sustainable bio-based networks for electricity generation using a multi-objective MILP approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 79-95.
- Giarola, Sara & Zamboni, Andrea & Bezzo, Fabrizio, 2012. "Environmentally conscious capacity planning and technology selection for bioethanol supply chains," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 61-72.
- Abdallah, Tarek & Diabat, Ali & Rigter, Jasper, 2013. "Investigating the option of installing small scale PVs on facility rooftops in a green supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 465-477.
- Caruso, C. & Colorni, A. & Paruccini, M., 1993. "The regional urban solid waste management system: A modelling approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 16-30, October.
- Mohammadi, M. & Torabi, S.A. & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R., 2014. "Sustainable hub location under mixed uncertainty," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 89-115.
- Papapostolou, Christiana & Kondili, Emilia & Kaldellis, John K., 2011. "Development and implementation of an optimisation model for biofuels supply chain," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 6019-6026.
- Chaabane, A. & Ramudhin, A. & Paquet, M., 2012. "Design of sustainable supply chains under the emission trading scheme," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 37-49.
- Bloemhof-Ruwaard, J. M. & Van Wassenhove, L. N. & Gabel, H. L. & Weaver, P. M., 1996. "An environmental life cycle optimization model for the European pulp and paper industry," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 615-629, December.
- Verma, Manish & Gendreau, Michel & Laporte, Gilbert, 2013. "Optimal location and capability of oil-spill response facilities for the south coast of Newfoundland," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 856-867.
- Alçada-Almeida, Luís & Coutinho-Rodrigues, João & Current, John, 2009. "A multiobjective modeling approach to locating incinerators," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 111-120, June.
- Erkut, Erhan & Karagiannidis, Avraam & Perkoulidis, George & Tjandra, Stevanus A., 2008. "A multicriteria facility location model for municipal solid waste management in North Greece," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 1402-1421, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain management; Network design; Location; Sustainable development; combinatorial optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:54:y:2015:i:c:p:11-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.