Design of sustainable supply chains under the emission trading scheme
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Srivastava, Samir K., 2008. "Network design for reverse logistics," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 535-548, August.
- Min, Hokey & Melachrinoudis, Emanuel, 1999. "The relocation of a hybrid manufacturing/distribution facility from supply chain perspectives: a case study," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 75-85, February.
- Zugang Liu & Trisha Woolley & Anna Nagurney, 2006. "Optimal Endogenous Carbon Taxes for Electric Power Supply Chains with Power Plants," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 322, Society for Computational Economics.
- Frota Neto, J. Quariguasi & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, J.M. & van Nunen, J.A.E.E. & van Heck, E., 2008.
"Designing and evaluating sustainable logistics networks,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 195-208, February.
- Quariguasi Frota Neto, J. & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, J.M. & van Nunen, J.A.E.E. & van Heck, H.W.G.M., 2006. "Designing and Evaluating Sustainable Logistics Networks," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-003-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Sabri, Ehap H. & Beamon, Benita M., 2000. "A multi-objective approach to simultaneous strategic and operational planning in supply chain design," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 581-598, October.
- Sheu, Jiuh-Biing & Chou, Yi-Hwa & Hu, Chun-Chia, 2005. "An integrated logistics operational model for green-supply chain management," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 287-313, July.
- Sheu, Jiuh-Biing, 2008. "Green supply chain management, reverse logistics and nuclear power generation," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Ferretti, I. & Zanoni, S. & Zavanella, L. & Diana, A., 2007. "Greening the aluminium supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1-2), pages 236-245, July.
- Gunasekaran, A. & Patel, C. & McGaughey, Ronald E., 2004. "A framework for supply chain performance measurement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 333-347, February.
- Schultmann, Frank & Zumkeller, Moritz & Rentz, Otto, 2006. "Modeling reverse logistic tasks within closed-loop supply chains: An example from the automotive industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(3), pages 1033-1050, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable supply chain design; Environment; Greenhouse gases emissions; Life cycle assessment; Reverse logistics; Emission trading scheme; Carbon management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:135:y:2012:i:1:p:37-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.