A multiobjective modeling approach to locating incinerators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert E. Kohn, 1971. "Application of Linear Programming to a Controversy on Air Pollution Control," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(10), pages 609-621, June.
- Current, John & Min, Hokey & Schilling, David, 1990. "Multiobjective analysis of facility location decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 295-307, December.
- Schilling, David A. & Revelle, Charles & Cohon, Jared & Elzinga, D. Jack, 1980. "Some models for fire protection locational decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-7, July.
- S J Ratick & A L White, 1988. "A Risk-Sharing Model for Locating Noxious Facilities," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 15(2), pages 165-179, June.
- Erkut, Erhan & Neuman, Susan, 1989. "Analytical models for locating undesirable facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 275-291, June.
- Terry Ross, G. & Soland, Richard M., 1980. "A multicriteria approach to the location of public facilities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 4(5), pages 307-321, May.
- S J Ratick & A L White, 1988. "A risk-sharing model for locating noxious facilities," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(2), pages 165-179, March.
- Charles Revelle & David Marks & Jon C. Liebman, 1970. "An Analysis of Private and Public Sector Location Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(11), pages 692-707, July.
- Marsh, Michael T. & Schilling, David A., 1994. "Equity measurement in facility location analysis: A review and framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 1-17, April.
- Antonio Moreno-Jiménez & Robert Lindsay Hodgart, 2003. "Modelling a single type of environmental impact from an obnoxious transport activity: implementing locational analysis with GIS," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(5), pages 931-946, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coutinho-Rodrigues, João & Tralhão, Lino & Alçada-Almeida, Luís, 2012. "A bi-objective modeling approach applied to an urban semi-desirable facility location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(1), pages 203-213.
- Alan Murray, 2010. "Advances in location modeling: GIS linkages and contributions," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 335-354, September.
- Eskandarpour, Majid & Dejax, Pierre & Miemczyk, Joe & Péton, Olivier, 2015. "Sustainable supply chain network design: An optimization-oriented review," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 11-32.
- repec:wsi:ijitdm:v:16:y:2017:i:03:n:s0219622017500122 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDecision support systems HAZMAT location modeling GIS Multiobjective modeling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:43:y:2009:i:2:p:111-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.