Single-period location models for subsidized housing: Project-based subsidies
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- S J Ratick & A L White, 1988. "A Risk-Sharing Model for Locating Noxious Facilities," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 15(2), pages 165-179, June.
- Michael Johnson, 2003. "Single-Period Location Models for Subsidized Housing: Tenant-Based Subsidies," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 123(1), pages 105-124, October.
- Marsh, Michael T. & Schilling, David A., 1994. "Equity measurement in facility location analysis: A review and framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 1-17, April.
- Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Feichtinger, Gustav & Johnson, Michael & Tragler, Gernot & Yegorov, Yuri, 2005. "Skiba thresholds in a model of controlled migration," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 490-508, August.
- Galster, George, 2002. "An economic efficiency analysis of deconcentrating poverty populations," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 303-329, December.
- S J Ratick & A L White, 1988. "A risk-sharing model for locating noxious facilities," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(2), pages 165-179, March.
- Michael P. Johnson & Arthur P. Hurter, 1999. "articles: Economic impacts of subsidized housing relocation," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 78(3), pages 265-295.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:40:y:2006:i:4:p:249-274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.