What Foreclosed Homes Should a Municipality Purchase to Stabilize Vulnerable Neighborhoods?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Isada, Yuriko & James, Ross J. W. & Nakagawa, Yuji, 2005. "An approach for solving nonlinear multi-objective separable discrete optimization problem with one constraint," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 503-513, April.
- Wright, Jeffrey & Revelle, Charles & Cohon, Jared, 1983. "A multiobjective integer programming model for the land acquisition problem," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 31-53, February.
- Tammy Leonard & James Murdoch, 2009. "The neighborhood effects of foreclosure," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 317-332, December.
- Gabriel, Steven A. & Faria, Jose A. & Moglen, Glenn E., 2006. "A multiobjective optimization approach to smart growth in land development," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 212-248, September.
- Marsh, Michael T. & Schilling, David A., 1994. "Equity measurement in facility location analysis: A review and framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 1-17, April.
- Timothy J. Bartik & V. Kerry Smith, 1996. "Urban Amenities and Public Policy," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: V. Kerry Smith (ed.), Estimating Economic Values for Nature: Methods for Non-Market Valuation, pages 271-318 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Schuetz, Jenny & Been, Vicki & Ellen, Ingrid Gould, 2008. "Neighborhood effects of concentrated mortgage foreclosures," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 306-319, December.
- Harding, John P. & Rosenblatt, Eric & Yao, Vincent W., 2009. "The contagion effect of foreclosed properties," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 164-178, November.
- Kenneth C. Gilbert & David D. Holmes & Richard E. Rosenthal, 1985. "A Multiobjective Discrete Optimization Model for Land Allocation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(12), pages 1509-1522, December.
- Revelle, Charles, 1987. "Urban public facility location," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 27, pages 1053-1096 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karsu, Özlem & Morton, Alec, 2015. "Inequity averse optimization in operational research," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(2), pages 343-359.
More about this item
KeywordsHousing; Foreclosures; Multi-objective programming; Urban affairs; Affordable housing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:10:y:2010:i:3:p:363-388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.