Facility Location with Price-Sensitive Demands: Private, Public, and Quasi-Public
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morton O’Kelly & Henrique Luna & Ricardo Camargo & Gilberto Miranda, 2015. "Hub Location Problems with Price Sensitive Demands," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 917-945, December.
- Meng, Qiang & Huang, Yikai & Cheu, Ruey Long, 2009. "Competitive facility location on decentralized supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 487-499, July.
- Dominique Peeters & Jacques Thisse & Isabelle Thomas, 1998.
"Transportation networks and the location of human activities,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa98p268, European Regional Science Association.
- PEETERS, Dominique & THISSE, Jacques-François & THOMAS, Isabelle, 1998. "Transportation networks and the location of human activities," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1344, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Geunes, Joseph & Shen, Zuo-Jun Max & Emir, Akin, 2007. "Planning and approximation models for delivery route based services with price-sensitive demands," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(1), pages 460-471, November.
- Zhang, Yue, 2015. "Designing a retail store network with strategic pricing in a competitive environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 265-273.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:24:y:1977:i:4:p:378-386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.