Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
2022, Volume 302, Issue C
- S0277953622002398 Father involvement and early child development in a low-resource setting
by Garcia, Italo Lopez & Fernald, Lia C.H. & Aboud, Frances E. & Otieno, Ronald & Alu, Edith & Luoto, Jill E.
- S0277953622002593 Inequities in cancer drug development in terms of unmet medical need
by Barrenho, Eliana & Halmai, Réka & Miraldo, Marisa & Tzintzun, Iván & Raïs Ali, Setti & Toulemon, Léa & Dupont, Jean-Claude K. & Rochaix, Lise
- S0277953622002660 Evaluating childhood policy impacts on lifetime health, wellbeing and inequality: Lifecourse distributional economic evaluation
by Skarda, Ieva & Asaria, Miqdad & Cookson, Richard
- S0277953622002672 Universal health coverage as hegemonic health policy in low- and middle-income countries: A mixed-methods analysis
by Smithers, Daniel & Waitzkin, Howard
- S0277953622002696 Managing disruption at a distance: Unequal experiences of people living with long-term conditions during the COVID-19 pandemic
by Morris, Stephanie & Wildman, Josephine M. & Gibson, Kate & Moffatt, Suzanne & Pollard, Tessa M.
- S0277953622002854 A standardized approach for measuring multivariate equity in vaccination coverage, cost-of-illness, and health outcomes: Evidence from the Vaccine Economics Research for Sustainability & Equity (VERSE) project
by Patenaude, Bryan & Odihi, Deborah & Sriudomporn, Salin & Mak, Joshua & Watts, Elizabeth & de Broucker, Gatien
- S0277953622002878 Correlates of COVID-19 vaccination intentions: Attitudes, institutional trust, fear, conspiracy beliefs, and vaccine skepticism
by Seddig, Daniel & Maskileyson, Dina & Davidov, Eldad & Ajzen, Icek & Schmidt, Peter
- S0277953622002908 Building patient trust in health systems: A qualitative study of facework in the context of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Worker role in Queensland, Australia
by Topp, Stephanie M. & Tully, Josslyn & Cummins, Rachel & Graham, Veronica & Yashadhana, Aryati & Elliott, Lana & Taylor, Sean
- S0277953622002921 Parental preference for boys in childhood and the health of the elderly: Evidence from China
by Liu, Yiwei & Su, Yuting & Yin, Yuru
- S0277953622002933 The impact of national legislation on psychosocial risks on organisational action plans, psychosocial working conditions, and employee work-related stress in Europe
by Jain, Aditya & Torres, Luis D. & Teoh, Kevin & Leka, Stavroula
- S0277953622002945 Understanding the spatial diffusion dynamics of the COVID-19 pandemic in the city system in China
by Gu, Lijuan & Yang, Linsheng & Wang, Li & Guo, Yanan & Wei, Binggan & Li, Hairong
- S0277953622002957 Tract level associations between historical residential redlining and contemporary fatal encounters with police
by Mitchell, Jeffrey & Chihaya, Guilherme Kenji
- S0277953622002982 Geographic disparities in access to Medication for Opioid Use Disorder across US census tracts based on treatment utilization behavior
by Mitchell, Penelope & Samsel, Steven & Curtin, Kevin M. & Price, Ashleigh & Turner, Daniel & Tramp, Ryan & Hudnall, Matthew & Parton, Jason & Lewis, Dwight
- S0277953622002994 Diverging mental health after Brexit: Evidence from a longitudinal survey
by Hervy, Charlotte & Cavalli, Nicolo & Madia, Joan E. & Nicodemo, Catia
- S027795362200291X “Can I take responsibility for bringing a person to this world who will be part of the apocalypse!?”: Ideological dilemmas and concerns for future well-being when bringing the climate crisis into reproductive decision-making
by Bodin, Maja & Björklund, Jenny
2022, Volume 300, Issue C
- S0277953621002732 Life in the buffer zone: Social relations and surplus health workers in Uganda's medicines retail sector
by Hutchinson, Eleanor & Mundua, Sunday & Ochero, Lydia & Mbonye, Anthony & Clarke, Sian E.
- S0277953621005414 (Re)arranging “systems of care” in the early Ebola response in Sierra Leone: An interdisciplinary analysis
by Mayhew, Susannah H. & Balabanova, Dina & Vandi, Ahmed & Mokuwa, Gelejimah Alfred & Hanson, Tommy & Parker, Melissa & Richards, Paul
- S0277953621006468 The anthropology of health systems: A history and review
by Closser, Svea & Mendenhall, Emily & Brown, Peter & Neill, Rachel & Justice, Judith
- S0277953621007541 Shapeshifters, systems thinking and settler colonial logic: Expanding the framework of analysis of Indigenous health equity
by Ray, Lana & Wylie, Lloy & Corrado, Ann Marie
- S0277953621007851 Imagining the ‘structural’ in medical education and practice in the United States: A curricular investigation
by Burson, Randall C. & Familusi, Olivia O. & Clapp, Justin T.
- S0277953621008212 How performance targets can ingrain a culture of ‘performing out’: An ethnography of two Indian primary healthcare facilities
by Das, Priya & Newton-Lewis, Tom & Khalil, Karima & Rajadhyaksha, Madhavi & Nagpal, Phalasha
- S0277953621008303 Health and immigration systems as an ethnographic field: Methodological lessons from examining immigration enforcement and health in the US
by Kline, Nolan
- S0277953621009023 (De)constructing ‘therapeutic itineraries’ of hypertension care: A qualitative study in the Philippines
by Mendoza, Jhaki A. & Lasco, Gideon & Renedo, Alicia & Palileo-Villanueva, Lia & Seguin, Maureen & Palafox, Benjamin & Amit, Arianna Maever L. & Pepito, Veincent & McKee, Martin & Balabanova, Dina
- S0277953621009035 Simulated patients and their reality: An inquiry into theory and method
by Das, Veena & Daniels, Benjamin & Kwan, Ada & Saria, Vaibhav & Das, Ranendra & Pai, Madhukar & Das, Jishnu
- S0277953621010108 Understanding global health policy engagements with qualitative research: Qualitative evidence syntheses and the OptimizeMNH guidelines
by Colvin, Christopher J.
- S027795362100592X Responsibility, repair and care in Sierra Leone's health system
by Vernooij, Eva & Koker, Francess & Street, Alice
2022, Volume 299, Issue C
- S0277953621007449 Promising careers? A critical analysis of a randomised control trial in community health worker recruitment in Zambia
by Wintrup, James
- S0277953622001344 Depression deterioration of older adults during the first wave of the COVID-19 outbreak in Europe
by Paccagnella, Omar & Pongiglione, Benedetta
- S0277953622001381 The health impact of free access to antiretroviral therapy in South Africa
by Burger, Cobus & Burger, Ronelle & van Doorslaer, Eddy
- S0277953622001757 Healthy eating in the wild: An experience-sampling study of how food environments and situational factors shape out-of-home dietary success
by Bauer, Jan M. & Nielsen, Kristian S. & Hofmann, Wilhelm & Reisch, Lucia A.
- S0277953622001769 Using first-person narratives about healthcare workers and people who are incarcerated to motivate helping behaviors during the COVID-19 pandemic
by Andrews, Mary E. & Mattan, Bradley D. & Richards, Keana & Moore-Berg, Samantha L. & Falk, Emily B.
- S0277953622001873 Home alone together: Differential links between momentary contexts and real-time loneliness among older adults from Chicago during versus before the COVID-19 pandemic
by Compernolle, Ellen L. & Finch, Laura E. & Hawkley, Louise C. & Cagney, Kate A.
- S0277953622001885 Clinical trials as disease control? The political economy of sleeping sickness in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (1996–2016)
by Falisse, Jean-Benoît & Mpanya, Alain
- S027795362200185X The impact of the consumer and neighbourhood food environment on dietary intake and obesity-related outcomes: A systematic review of causal impact studies
by Atanasova, Petya & Kusuma, Dian & Pineda, Elisa & Frost, Gary & Sassi, Franco & Miraldo, Marisa
2022, Volume 298, Issue C
- S0277953621008431 Opioid abuse and austerity: Evidence on health service use and mortality in England
by Friebel, Rocco & Yoo, Katelyn Jison & Maynou, Laia
- S0277953622000739 ‘Progression capitals’: How homeless health peer advocacy impacts peer advocates
by Annand, PJ & Platt, Lucy & Rathod, Sujit D. & Hosseini, Paniz & Guise, Andrew
- S0277953622001241 Optimal subscription models to pay for antibiotics
by Barlow, Euan & Morton, Alec & Megiddo, Itamar & Colson, Abigail
- S0277953622001253 Applying an extended protection motivation theory to predict Covid-19 vaccination intentions and uptake in 50–64 year olds in the UK
by Griffin, Bethany & Conner, Mark & Norman, Paul
- S0277953622001320 Vaccine anxieties, vaccine preparedness: Perspectives from Africa in a Covid-19 era
by Leach, Melissa & MacGregor, Hayley & Akello, Grace & Babawo, Lawrence & Baluku, Moses & Desclaux, Alice & Grant, Catherine & Kamara, Foday & Nyakoi, Marion & Parker, Melissa & Richards, Paul & Mokuwa, Esther & Okello, Bob & Sams, Kelley & Sow, Khoudia
- S0277953622001332 Development and Validation of the Trust in My Doctor, Trust in Doctors in General, and Trust in the Health Care Team Scales
by Richmond, Jennifer & Boynton, Marcella H. & Ozawa, Sachiko & Muessig, Kathryn E. & Cykert, Samuel & Ribisl, Kurt M.
- S0277953622001393 Social exclusion at the intersections of immigration, employment, and healthcare policy: A qualitative study of Mexican and Chinese immigrants in California
by Nakphong, Michelle K. & De Trinidad Young, Maria-Elena & Morales, Brenda & Guzman-Ruiz, Iris Y. & Chen, Lei & Kietzman, Kathryn G.
- S0277953622001423 The politics of mask-wearing: Political preferences, reactance, and conflict aversion during COVID
by Young, Dannagal G. & Rasheed, Huma & Bleakley, Amy & Langbaum, Jessica B.
- S0277953622001435 Therapeutic citizens or therapeutic refugees? An examination of triage, refugeehood, and referral health care in Tanzania
by Enumah, Zachary Obinna
- S0277953622001459 COVID-19 lockdown and housing deprivation across European countries
by Ayala, Luis & Bárcena-Martín, Elena & Cantó, Olga & Navarro, Carolina
- S0277953622001460 Changing healthcare professionals' non-reflective processes to improve the quality of care
by Potthoff, Sebastian & Kwasnicka, Dominika & Avery, Leah & Finch, Tracy & Gardner, Benjamin & Hankonen, Nelli & Johnston, Derek & Johnston, Marie & Kok, Gerjo & Lally, Phillippa & Maniatopoulos, Gregory & Marques, Marta M. & McCleary, Nicola & Presseau, Justin & Rapley, Tim & Sanders, Tom & ten Hoor, Gill & Vale, Luke & Verplanken, Bas & Grimshaw, Jeremy M.
- S0277953622001575 Long-term improvement of psychological well-being in the workplace: What and how
by Piao, Xiangdan & Managi, Shunsuke
- S0277953622001599 Informal payments and patients’ perceptions of the physician agency problem: Evidence from rural China
by Li, Mingqiang & Li, Zhihui & Yip, Chi-Man (Winnie)
- S0277953622001605 Fractured lives in fractured cities: Towards a critical understanding of urban violence in the context of market-driven urban restructuring processes in Bogotá and Rio de Janeiro
by Borde, Elis & Hernández-Álvarez, Mario
- S0277953622001617 Life expectancies across congressional districts in the United States
by Takai, Aya & Kumar, Akhil & Kim, Rockli & Subramanian, S.V.
- S0277953622001630 Genetic testing and family entanglements
by Dimond, Rebecca & Doheny, Shane & Ballard, Lisa & Clarke, Angus
- S0277953622001642 The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the continuity of care for at-risk patients in Swiss primary care settings: A mixed-methods study
by Deml, Michael J. & Minnema, Julia & Dubois, Julie & Senn, Oliver & Streit, Sven & Rachamin, Yael & Jungo, Katharina Tabea
- S0277953622001654 Vaccine discourse in white nationalist online communication: A mixed-methods computational approach
by Walter, Dror & Ophir, Yotam & Lokmanoglu, Ayse D. & Pruden, Meredith L.
- S0277953622001666 “Am I really alive?”: Understanding the role of homophobia, biphobia and transphobia in young LGBT+ people's suicidal distress
by Marzetti, Hazel & McDaid, Lisa & O'Connor, Rory
- S0277953622001678 Under the ‘weight’ of norms: Social representations of overweight and obesity among Brazilian, French and Spanish dietitians and laywomen
by Gaspar, Maria Clara de Moraes Prata & Sato, Priscila de Morais & Scagliusi, Fernanda Baeza
- S0277953622001691 Dual pharmaceutical citizenship: Exploring biomedicalization in the daily lives of mixed HIV-serostatus couples in Canada
by Ryan, Molly & Mendelsohn, Joshua B. & Daftary, Amrita & Yang, Minhui & Bullock, Sandra & Lebouché, Bertrand & Calzavara, Liviana
- S0277953622001708 Be like the running water: Assessing gendered and age-based water insecurity experiences with Six Nations First Nation
by Duignan, Sarah & Moffat, Tina & Martin-Hill, Dawn
- S0277953622001721 Associations between multiple indicators of discrimination and allostatic load among middle-aged adults
by Lawrence, Jourdyn A. & Kawachi, Ichiro & White, Kellee & Bassett, Mary T. & Williams, David R.
- S0277953622001733 Associations of family subjective socioeconomic status with hedonic and eudaimonic well-being in emerging adulthood: A daily diary study
by Yan, Wenjing & Zhang, Linting & Li, Wenjie & You, Xuqun & Kong, Feng
- S0277953622001745 Conditional risk perception and protection behavior: Testing the behavior motivation hypothesis and the risk reappraisal hypothesis
by Kim, Hye Kyung & Chung, Sungeun & Kim, Youllee & Lee, Seoin
- S0277953622001782 Contextual factors of external inspections and mechanisms for improvement in healthcare organizations: A realist evaluation
by Hovlid, Einar & Husabø, Gunnar & Teig, Inger Lise & Halvorsen, Kjersti & Frich, Jan C.
- S0277953622001794 Male partners of female sex workers: The intersectional risk environment of HIV/AIDS in a Kampala informal settlement
by Schmidt-Sane, Megan
- S0277953622001800 Inside the ‘black box’ of COVID-19 vaccination beliefs: Revealing the relative importance of public confidence and news consumption habits
by Lueck, Jennifer A. & Callaghan, Timothy
- S0277953622001812 Gender inequality and mammography screening: Does living with a partner improve women's mammography uptake?
by Jolidon, Vladimir
- S0277953622001824 Relating to moral injuries: Dutch mental health practitioners on moral injury among military and police workers
by Eikenaar, Teun
- S0277953622001836 The devolution of eugenic practices: Sexual and reproductive health and oppression of people with intellectual disability
by McConnell, David & Phelan, Shanon
- S027795362200106X The path towards herd immunity: Predicting COVID-19 vaccination uptake through results from a stated choice study across six continents
by Hess, Stephane & Lancsar, Emily & Mariel, Petr & Meyerhoff, Jürgen & Song, Fangqing & van den Broek-Altenburg, Eline & Alaba, Olufunke A. & Amaris, Gloria & Arellana, Julián & Basso, Leonardo J. & Benson, Jamie & Bravo-Moncayo, Luis & Chanel, Olivier & Choi, Syngjoo & Crastes dit Sourd, Romain & Cybis, Helena Bettella & Dorner, Zack & Falco, Paolo & Garzón-Pérez, Luis & Glass, Kathryn & Guzman, Luis A. & Huang, Zhiran & Huynh, Elisabeth & Kim, Bongseop & Konstantinus, Abisai & Konstantinus, Iyaloo & Larranaga, Ana Margarita & Longo, Alberto & Loo, Becky P.Y. & Oehlmann, Malte & O'Neill, Vikki & de Dios Ortúzar, Juan & Sanz, María José & Sarmiento, Olga L. & Moyo, Hazvinei Tamuka & Tucker, Steven & Wang, Yacan & Wang, Yu & Webb, Edward J.D. & Zhang, Junyi & Zuidgeest, Mark H.P.
- S027795362200137X The influence of Continuous Quality Improvement on healthcare quality: A mixed-methods study from Zimbabwe
by Gage, Anna D. & Gotsadze, Tamar & Seid, Endris & Mutasa, Ronald & Friedman, Jed
- S027795362200168X Negotiating ‘the problem’ in GP home visits to people with dementia
by Dooley, Jemima & Barnes, Dr Rebecca
2022, Volume 297, Issue C
- S0277953622000272 State and regional estimates using seven cycles of pooled nationally representative HINTS data
by Harding, Lee & Iachan, Ronaldo & Martin, Kelly & Deng, Yangyang & Middleton, Deirdre & Moser, Richard & Blake, Kelly
- S0277953622000971 Healthier over time? Period effects in health among older Europeans in a step-wise approach to identification
by Myck, Michał & Oczkowska, Monika
- S0277953622001083 Mental health monitoring apps for depression and anxiety in children and young people: A scoping review and critical ecological analysis
by Williams, Jessy E. & Pykett, Jessica
- S0277953622001113 It's giving me the blues: A fixed-effects and g-formula approach to understanding job insecurity, sleep disturbances, and major depression
by Högnäs, Robin S. & Bijlsma, Maarten J. & Högnäs, Ulf & Blomqvist, Sandra & Westerlund, Hugo & Hanson, Linda Magnusson
- S0277953622001125 Re-imagining ‘the patient’: Linked lives and lessons from genomic medicine
by Weller, Susie & Lyle, Kate & Lucassen, Anneke
- S0277953622001137 “There is no standard vulva”: Sanitized vs. contextualized instruction of hands-on medical skills
by MacFife, Bex
- S0277953622001162 “Dirty looks”: A critical phenomenology of motorized mobility scooter use
by Battalova, Alfiya & Hurd, Laura & Hobson, Sandra & Kirby, R. Lee & Emery, Richelle & Mortenson, W. Ben
- S0277953622001265 Covid-19 vaccination, fear and anxiety: Evidence from Google search trends
by Awijen, Haithem & Ben Zaied, Younes & Nguyen, Duc Khuong
- S0277953622001277 The longitudinal effect of COVID-19 infections and lockdown on mental health and the protective effect of neighbourhood social relations
by O'Donnell, James & Cárdenas, Diana & Orazani, Nima & Evans, Ann & Reynolds, Katherine J.
- S0277953622001319 Assessing the association between Corporate Financial Influence and implementation of policies to tackle commercial determinants of non-communicable diseases: A cross-sectional analysis of 172 countries
by Allen, Luke N. & Wigley, Simon & Holmer, Hampus
- S0277953622001356 The reciprocal longitudinal relationship between body mass index and subjective well-being in China
by Fang, Junyan & Wen, Zhonglin & Ouyang, Jinying & Huang, Guomin & Liu, Xiqin
- S0277953622001411 Elder abuse and cognitive function among community-Dwelling older adults: Does abuse history matter?
by Li, Mengting & Dong, XinQi
- S027795362200123X “The kind of doctor who doesn't believe doctor knows best”: Doctors for Choice and the medical voice in Irish abortion politics, 2002–2018
by Bergen, Sadie
- S027795362200140X Distributive justice in environmental health hazards from industrial contamination: A systematic review of national and near-national assessments of social inequalities
by Davide, Di Fonzo & Alessandra, Fabri & Roberto, Pasetto
2022, Volume 296, Issue C
- S0277953620306833 Integration of perinatal mental health care into district health services in Uganda: Why is it not happening? The Four Domain Integrated Health (4DIH) explanatory framework
by Sarkar, Nandini D.P. & Baingana, Florence & Criel, Bart
- S0277953621009850 The QALY at 50: One story many voices
by Spencer, Anne & Rivero-Arias, Oliver & Wong, Ruth & Tsuchiya, Aki & Bleichrodt, Han & Edwards, Rhiannon Tudor & Norman, Richard & Lloyd, Andrew & Clarke, Philip
- S0277953621009965 Integrating network theory into the study of integrated healthcare
by Burns, Lawton R. & Nembhard, Ingrid M. & Shortell, Stephen M.
- S0277953622000132 A qualitative approach to bridging and bonding social capital: Experiences of a cohort of Chilean older people
by Torrejón, María-José & Martin-Matthews, Anne
- S0277953622000144 Qualitative study of candidacy and access to secondary mental health services during the COVID-19 pandemic
by Liberati, Elisa & Richards, Natalie & Parker, Jennie & Willars, Janet & Scott, David & Boydell, Nicola & Pinfold, Vanessa & Martin, Graham & Jones, Peter B. & Dixon-Woods, Mary
- S0277953622000156 Affordances of home drinking in accounts from light and heavy drinkers
by MacLean, Sarah & Room, Robin & Cook, Megan & Mugavin, Janette & Callinan, Sarah
- S0277953622000247 The interplay between time spent gaming and disordered gaming: A large-scale world-wide study
by Pontes, Halley M. & Schivinski, Bruno & Kannen, Christopher & Montag, Christian
- S0277953622000260 Association of parental dissatisfaction and perceived inequality of post-disaster recovery process with child mental health
by Koyama, Yuna & Fujiwara, Takeo & Yagi, Junko & Mashiko, Hirobumi
- S0277953622000296 Public support for policies to improve population and planetary health: A population-based online experiment assessing impact of communicating evidence of multiple versus single benefits
by Mantzari, Eleni & Reynolds, James P. & Jebb, Susan A. & Hollands, Gareth J. & Pilling, Mark A. & Marteau, Theresa M.
- S0277953622000302 Supply-demand adjusted two-steps floating catchment area (SDA-2SFCA) model for measuring spatial access to health care
by Shao, Yaxiong & Luo, Wei
- S0277953622000351 Mapping the complex causal mechanisms of drinking and driving behaviors among adolescents and young adults
by Hosseinichimeh, Niyousha & MacDonald, Rod & Li, Kaigang & Fell, James C. & Haynie, Denise L. & Simons-Morton, Bruce & Banz, Barbara C. & Camenga, Deepa R. & Iannotti, Ronald J. & Curry, Leslie A. & Dziura, James & Mayes, Linda C. & Andersen, David F. & Vaca, Federico E.
- S0277953622000363 What do we know about the impact of economic recessions on mortality inequalities? A critical review
by Benach, Joan & Padilla-Pozo, Álvaro & Martínez-Herrera, Eliana & Molina-Betancur, Juan Camilo & Gutiérrez, Manuela & Pericàs, Juan M. & Gutiérrez-Zamora Navarro, Mariana & Zografos, Christos
- S0277953622000375 Cutting Women: Unnecessary cesareans as iatrogenesis and obstetric violence
by Smith-Oka, Vania
- S0277953622000387 From sustainability to sustaining work: What do actors do to sustain knowledge translation platforms?
by Borst, Robert A.J. & Wehrens, Rik & Bal, Roland & Kok, Maarten Olivier
- S0277953622000399 Intergenerational transmission of health behaviors in a changing demographic context: The case of smoking and alcohol consumption
by Kalmijn, Matthijs
- S0277953622000405 Wingman-Connect Program increases social integration for Air Force personnel at elevated suicide risk: Social network analysis of a cluster RCT
by Wyman, Peter A. & Pickering, Trevor A. & Pisani, Anthony R. & Cero, Ian & Yates, Bryan & Schmeelk-Cone, Karen & Hendricks Brown, C. & Gibbons, Robert D. & Simonson, Jordan & Pflanz, Steven E.
- S0277953622000417 Empowerment in pregnancy: ART adherence among women living with HIV in Cape Town, South Africa
by DiClemente-Bosco, Kira & Weber, Alison Z. & Harrison, Abigail & Tsawe, Nokwazi & Rini, Zanele & Brittain, Kirsty & Colvin, Christopher J. & Myer, Landon & Pellowski, Jennifer A.
- S0277953622000429 Effects of ‘doctor shopping’ behaviour on prescription of addictive drugs in Sweden
by Zykova, Yana V. & Mannberg, Andrea & Myrland, Øystein
- S0277953622000430 Maternal education, health care system and child health: Evidence from India
by Paul, Sohini & Paul, Sourabh & Gupta, Ashish Kumar & James, K.S.
- S0277953622000442 Patient cost-sharing, mental health care and inequalities: A population-based natural experiment at the transition to adulthood
by Lopes, Francisca Vargas & Riumallo Herl, Carlos J. & Mackenbach, Johan P. & Van Ourti, Tom
- S0277953622000454 Marginal men, respectable masculinity and access to HIV services through intimate relationships with female sex workers in Kampala, Uganda
by Mbonye, Martin & Siu, Godfrey & Seeley, Janet
- S0277953622000478 Government-sponsored disinformation and the severity of respiratory infection epidemics including COVID-19: A global analysis, 2001–2020
by Lin, Thung-Hong & Chang, Min-Chiao & Chang, Chun-Chih & Chou, Ya-Hsuan
- S0277953622000491 A review of the effectiveness and experiences of welfare advice services co-located in health settings: A critical narrative systematic review
by Reece, Sian & Sheldon, Trevor A. & Dickerson, Josie & Pickett, Kate E.
- S0277953622000508 In a life full of risks, COVID-19 makes little difference. Responses to COVID-19 among mobile migrants in gold mining areas in Suriname and French Guiana
by Heemskerk, Marieke & Le Tourneau, François-Michel & Hiwat, Helene & Cairo, Hedley & Pratley, Pierre
- S0277953622000582 Race, place, and HIV: The legacies of apartheid and racist policy in South Africa
by Bell, Griffin J. & Ncayiyana, Jabulani & Sholomon, Ari & Goel, Varun & Zuma, Khangelani & Emch, Michael
- S0277953622000594 “Sex is supposed to be naturally more pleasurable”: Healers as providers of holistic sexual and reproductive healthcare in Uganda
by Moore, Erin V. & Ddaaki, William & Hirsch, Jennifer S. & Chang, Larry & Nalugoda, Fred & Santelli, John S.
- S0277953622000600 Stock market fluctuation and stroke incidence: A time series study in Eastern China
by Li, Fudong & Zhong, Jieming & He, Fan & Wang, Hao & Lin, Junfen & Yu, Min
- S0277953622000624 Using Electronic Health Records to understand the population of local children captured in a large health system in Durham County, NC, USA, and implications for population health research
by Stolte, Allison & Merli, M. Giovanna & Hurst, Jillian H. & Liu, Yaxing & Wood, Charles T. & Goldstein, Benjamin A.
- S0277953622000636 “How deep do I have to cut?“: Non-suicidal self-injury and imagined communities of practice on Tumblr
by Guccini, Federica & McKinley, Gerald
- S0277953622000648 Exploring a theory of change: Are increases in parental empowerment associated with healthier weight-related parenting practices?
by Gago, Cristina M. & Jurkowski, Janine & Beckerman-Hsu, Jacob P. & Aftosmes-Tobio, Alyssa & Figueroa, Roger & Oddleifson, Carly & Mattei, Josiemer & Kenney, Erica L. & Haneuse, Sebastien & Davison, Kirsten K.
- S0277953622000661 Invitations, incentives, and conditions: A randomized evaluation of demand-side interventions for health screenings
by de Walque, Damien & Chukwuma, Adanna & Ayivi-Guedehoussou, Nono & Koshkakaryan, Marianna
- S0277953622000673 Reasoning for autonomous suicide? A qualitative approach to pre-suicidal decision-making
by Mrozynski, Hannah & Kuhn, Eva
- S0277953622000697 Empowered but abused? A moderated mediation analysis to explore the relationship between wife's relative resources, relational empowerment and physical abuse
by Singh, Vanita & Babbar, Karan
- S0277953622000703 Information trust and COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy amongst middle-aged and older adults in Singapore: A latent class analysis Approach
by Tan, Micah & Straughan, Paulin Tay & Cheong, Grace
- S0277953622000715 Racial discrimination and health among two generations of African American couples
by Barr, Ashley B. & Simons, Ronald L. & Beach, Steven R.H. & Simons, Leslie Gordon
- S0277953622000727 Does armed conflict increase individuals’ religiosity as a means for coping with the adverse psychological effects of wars?
by Shai, Ori
- S0277953622000806 Universal health coverage and public-private arrangements within Sri Lanka's mixed health system: Perspectives from women seeking healthcare
by Kumar, Ramya & Birn, Anne-Emanuelle & Bhuyan, Rupaleem & Wong, Josephine Pui-Hing
- S0277953622000818 Understanding the mental health effects of instability in the private rental sector: A longitudinal analysis of a national cohort
by Li, Ang & Baker, Emma & Bentley, Rebecca
- S0277953622000855 SHIFTing artificial intelligence to be responsible in healthcare: A systematic review
by Siala, Haytham & Wang, Yichuan
- S0277953622000909 Proposing network analysis for early life adversity: An application on life event data
by de Vries, Tjeerd Rudmer & Arends, Iris & Hulvej Rod, Naja & Oldehinkel, Albertine J. & Bültmann, Ute
- S0277953622000910 From scarcity to sisterhood: The framing of egg donation on fertility clinic websites in the UK, Belgium and Spain
by Coveney, Catherine & Hudson, Nicky & Funes, Sara Lafuente- & Jacxsens, Lara & Provoost, Veerle
- S0277953622000922 Grandparent-grandchild relationships, generativity, subjective well-being and self-rated health of older people in Chile
by Herrera, M. Soledad & Galkuté, Milda & Fernández, M. Beatriz & Elgueta, Raúl
- S0277953622000946 Rurality and opioid prescribing rates in U.S. counties from 2006 to 2018: A spatiotemporal investigation
by Sun, Feinuo
- S0277953622000983 Policy of free GP care for children under 6 years: The impact on daytime and out-of-hours general practice
by McDonnell, Thérèse & Nicholson, Emma & Bury, Gerard & Collins, Claire & Conlon, Ciara & Denny, Kevin & O'Callaghan, Michael & McAuliffe, Eilish
- S0277953622001095 Stigma and blame related to COVID-19 pandemic: A case-study of editorial cartoons in Canada
by Labbé, Fabienne & Pelletier, Catherine & Bettinger, Julie A. & Curran, Janet & Graham, Janice E. & Greyson, Devon & MacDonald, Noni E. & Meyer, Samantha B. & Steenbeek, Audrey & Xu, Weiai & Dubé, Ève
- S0277953622001101 Land loss and the intergenerational transmission of wellbeing: The experience of iwi in Aotearoa New Zealand
by Thom, Rowan Ropata Macgregor & Grimes, Arthur
- S0277953622001149 Professional regulation, profession-state relations and the pandemic response: Australia, Canada, and the UK compared
by Adams, Tracey L. & Wannamaker, Kaitlin
- S0277953622001150 Living through and with the global HIV/AIDS pandemic: Distinct ‘pandemic practices’ and temporalities
by Staupe-Delgado, Reidar & Rubin, Olivier
- S027795362100383X Household overcrowding trajectories and mental well-being
by Ruiz-Tagle, Jaime & Urria, Ignacio
- S027795362101025X Reciprocal relationships among influenza experiences, perceptions, and behavior: Results from a national, longitudinal survey of United States adults
by Nowak, Sarah A. & Parker, Andrew M. & Gidengil, Courtney A. & Richardson, Andrea S. & Walsh, Matthew M. & Kennedy, David P. & Vardavas, Raffaele
- S027795362200034X Measuring effectiveness in community-based palliative care programs: A systematic review
by Vernon, Erin & Hughes, M. Courtney & Kowalczyk, Monica
- S027795362200048X Long-term care insurance and the well-being of older adults and their families: Evidence from China
by Lei, Xiaoyan & Bai, Chen & Hong, Jingpeng & Liu, Hong
- S027795362200051X Latent profile analysis as a method for process evaluations: Discovering response subgroups in a mindfulness intervention
by Beattie, Marguerite M. & Konttinen, Hanna M. & Volanen, Salla-Maarit & Hankonen, Nelli E.
- S027795362200065X The effects of India's COVID-19 lockdown on critical non-COVID health care and outcomes: Evidence from dialysis patients
by Jain, Radhika & Dupas, Pascaline
- S027795362200096X Cross-level group density interactions on mental health for cultural, but not economic, components of social class
by Saville, Christopher W N & Mann, Robin
2022, Volume 295, Issue C
- S0277953619307233 Internet gaming, embodied distress, and psychosocial well-being: A syndemic-syndaimonic continuum
by Snodgrass, Jeffrey G. & Lacy, Michael G. & Cole, Steven W.
- S0277953619307749 Applying an intersectional framework to understand syndemic conditions among young Black gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men
by Quinn, Katherine G.
- S0277953620300368 The impact of a syndemic theory-based intervention on HIV transmission risk behaviour among men who have sex with men in India: Pretest-posttest non-equivalent comparison group trial
by Chakrapani, Venkatesan & Kaur, Manmeet & Tsai, Alexander C. & Newman, Peter A. & Kumar, Rajesh
- S0277953620301751 Assessing a syndemic: Gibraltar in the time of cholera
by Sawchuk, Larry A. & Tripp, Lianne & Samakaroon, Mahinda
- S0277953620302501 Localizing syndemics: A comparative study of hunger, stigma, suffering, and crime exposure in three Haitian communities
by Brewis, Alexandra & Wutich, Amber & Galvin, Michael & Lachaud, James
- S0277953620302562 Ecosyndemics: The potential synergistic health impacts of highways and dams in the Amazon
by Tallman, Paula Skye & Riley-Powell, Amy R. & Schwarz, Lara & Salmón-Mulanovich, Gabriela & Southgate, Todd & Pace, Cynthia & Valdés-Velásquez, Armando & Hartinger, Stella M. & Paz-Soldán, Valerie A. & Lee, Gwenyth O.
- S0277953620302628 The syndemic effects of food insecurity, water insecurity, and HIV on depressive symptomatology among Kenyan women
by Boateng, Godfred O. & Workman, Cassandra L. & Miller, Joshua D. & Onono, Maricianah & Neilands, Torsten B. & Young, Sera L.
- S0277953620303415 Exploring syndemic vulnerability across generations: A case study of a former fishing village in the Netherlands
by Slagboom, M. Nienke & Crone, Mathilde R. & Reis, Ria
- S0277953620303439 Using syndemic theory to understand food insecurity and diet-related chronic diseases
by Himmelgreen, David & Romero-Daza, Nancy & Heuer, Jacquelyn & Lucas, William & Salinas-Miranda, Abraham A. & Stoddard, Theresa
- S0277953620304792 Syndemic statuses: Intersectionality and mobilizing for LGBTQ+ Latinx health equity after the Pulse shooting
by Kline, Nolan
- S0277953620305232 Syndemics theory must take local context seriously: An example of measures for poverty, mental health, and food insecurity
by Weaver, Lesley Jo & Kaiser, Bonnie N.
- S0277953620305712 Spatial epidemiology: An empirical framework for syndemics research
by Shrestha, Shikhar & Bauer, Cici X.C. & Hendricks, Brian & Stopka, Thomas J.
- S0277953620305979 Syndemic effects in complex humanitarian emergencies: A framework for understanding political violence and improving multi-morbidity health outcomes
by Kohrt, Brandon A. & Carruth, Lauren
- S0277953620306249 Testing the waters: Syndemic gastrointestinal distress in Lambaréné, Gabon, 1926–1932
by Proctor, Dylan Atchley
- S0277953620307747 Syndemic anemia in British Malaya: An early global health encounter with hookworm and malaria co-infections in plantation workers
by Webb, James L.A.
- S0277953621000526 Malnutrition, illness, poverty, and infant growth: A test of a syndemic hypothesis in Nuñoa, Peru
by Hoke, Morgan K. & McCabe, Kimberly A.
- S0277953621001040 The multidimensional clustering of health and its ecological risk factors
by Brazil, Noli
- S0277953621001155 Intersectionality and syndemics: A commentary
by Sangaramoorthy, Thurka & Benton, Adia
- S0277953621001180 Intersectionality and Syndemics: A Reply to Sangaramoorthy and Benton
by Kline, Nolan
- S027795361930632X Gendered syndemic of intimate partner violence, alcohol misuse, and HIV risk among peri-urban, heterosexual men in South Africa
by Hatcher, Abigail M. & Gibbs, Andrew & McBride, Ruari-Santiago & Rebombo, Dumisani & Khumalo, Mzwakhe & Christofides, Nicola J.
- S027795362030722X Syndemic thinking in large-scale studies: Case studies of disability, hypertension, and diabetes across income groups in India and China
by Saxena, Akshar & Mendenhall, Emily
2022, Volume 294, Issue C
- S0277953621009278 Declining violence and improving birth outcomes in the US: Evidence from birth certificate data
by Mark, Nicholas D.E. & Torrats-Espinosa, Gerard
- S0277953621009710 Confident futures: Community-based organizations as first responders and agents of change in the face of the Covid-19 pandemic
by Roels, Nastasja Ilonka & Estrella, Amarilys & Maldonado-Salcedo, Melissa & Rapp, Rayna & Hansen, Helena & Hardon, Anita
- S0277953621009771 ‘Is this something I should be worried about?’: A study of nurses' recontextualisation work when making clinical decisions based on patient reported outcome data
by Torenholt, Rikke & Tjørnhøj-Thomsen, Tine
- S0277953621009953 Trajectories and individual determinants of regular cancer screening use over a long period based on data from the French E3N cohort
by Dugord, Clara & Franc, Carine
- S0277953621010029 The social life of biomedical data: Capturing, obscuring, and envisioning care in the digital safety-net
by Cruz, Taylor Marion
- S0277953621010054 Life course linkages between enriching early-life activities and later life cognition: Evidence from the Wisconsin Longitudinal Study
by Greenfield, Emily A. & Reynolds, Addam & Moorman, Sara M.
- S0277953621010078 The impact of mental health support for the chronically ill on hospital utilisation: Evidence from the UK
by Gruber, Jonathan & Lordan, Grace & Pilling, Stephen & Propper, Carol & Saunders, Rob
- S0277953621010224 Longitudinal effects of physical and social neighbourhood change on suicide mortality: A full population cohort study among movers and non-movers in the Netherlands
by Hagedoorn, Paulien & Helbich, Marco
- S0277953621010236 Supportive environments during the substance use disorder epidemic in the rural United States: Provider support for interventions and expectations of interactions with providers
by O'Brien, Thomas C. & Feinberg, Judith & Gross, Robert & Albarracín, Dolores
- S0277953621010248 Multi-dimensional factors related to participation in a population-wide mass COVID-19 testing program among Hong Kong adults: A population-based randomized survey
by Xin, Meiqi & Lau, Joseph Tak-fai & Lau, Mason M.C.
- S0277953621010261 Association between community average body mass index and perception of overweight
by Feng, Xiaoqi & Wilson, Andrew
- S0277953621010273 Bodies-in-waiting as infrastructure: Assembling the Philippine Government's disciplinary quarantine response to COVID-19
by Canoy, Nico A. & Robles, Augil Marie Q. & Roxas, Gilana Kim T.
- S0277953621010285 Health outcomes in redlined versus non-redlined neighborhoods: A systematic review and meta-analysis
by Lee, Eun Kyung & Donley, Gwendolyn & Ciesielski, Timothy H. & Gill, India & Yamoah, Owusua & Roche, Abigail & Martinez, Roberto & Freedman, Darcy A.
- S0277953621010297 The short- and long-term effects of the Great Recession on late-life depression in Europe: The role of area deprivation
by Aretz, Benjamin
- S0277953622000016 Women, men and COVID-19
by Aleksanyan, Yeva & Weinman, Jason P.
- S0277953622000028 Jab my arm, not my morality: Perceived moral reproach as a barrier to COVID-19 vaccine uptake
by Rosenfeld, Daniel L. & Tomiyama, A. Janet
- S0277953622000041 Psychosocial trajectories before and after spousal loss: Does gender matter?
by Yoon, Heesoo & Park, Gum-Ryeong & Kim, Jinho
- S0277953622000053 Changes in the health and broader well-being of U.S. veterans in the first three years after leaving military service: Overall trends and group differences
by Vogt, Dawne & Borowski, Shelby C. & Godier-McBard, Lauren R. & Fossey, Matt J. & Copeland, Laurel A. & Perkins, Daniel F. & Finley, Erin P.
- S0277953622000065 Engagement in leisure activities and depression in older adults in the United States: Longitudinal evidence from the Health and Retirement Study
by Bone, Jessica K. & Bu, Feifei & Fluharty, Meg E. & Paul, Elise & Sonke, Jill K. & Fancourt, Daisy
- S0277953622000077 The impact of climate change on children's nutritional status in coastal Bangladesh
by Ahmed Hanifi, S.M. Manzoor & Menon, Nidhiya & Quisumbing, Agnes
- S0277953622000089 Does perceived social mobility affect health? Evidence from a fixed effects approach
by Gugushvili, Alexi & Zelinska, Olga & Präg, Patrick & Bulczak, Grzegorz
- S0277953622000090 How do embodied experiences of asthma influence caregiver conceptual models?
by Spray, Julie & Hunleth, Jean & Ruiz, Sienna & Maki, Julia & Fedele, David A. & Prabhakaran, Sreekala & Fechtel, Hannah & Shepperd, James A. & Bowen, Deborah J. & Waters, Erika A.
- S0277953622000107 Accountable care organizations and physician antibiotic prescribing behavior
by Beilfuss, Svetlana & Linde, Sebastian & Norton, Brandon
- S0277953622000119 Government of Ethiopia's public works and complementary programmes: A mixed-methods study on pathways to reduce intimate partner violence
by Ranganathan, Meghna & Pichon, Marjorie & Hidrobo, Melissa & Tambet, Heleene & Sintayehu, Wastina & Tadesse, Seifu & Buller, Ana Maria
- S0277953622000120 Understanding the role of scars in adults' narratives of childhood liver transplantation: A sociological perspective
by Lowton, Karen & Higgs, Paul
- S0277953622000168 Patient participation in priority setting: Co-existing participant roles
by Steffensen, Mette B. & Matzen, Christina L. & Wadmann, Sarah
- S0277953622000181 The passivists: Managing risk through institutionalized ignorance in genomic medicine
by Owens, Kellie
- S0277953622000193 Sex disparities in COVID-19 outcomes in the United States: Quantifying and contextualizing variation
by Danielsen, Ann Caroline & Lee, Katharine MN & Boulicault, Marion & Rushovich, Tamara & Gompers, Annika & Tarrant, Amelia & Reiches, Meredith & Shattuck-Heidorn, Heather & Miratrix, Luke W. & Richardson, Sarah S.
- S0277953622000211 Heroes, victims, and villains in news media narratives about COVID-19. Analysing moralising discourse in Swedish newspaper reporting during the spring of 2020
by Skog, Frida & Lundström, Ragnar
- S0277953622000223 Interaction order and the labeling of disorder: How parents mobilize personal knowledge in the clinic to resist medicalization of their children's behavior
by Turowetz, Jason
- S0277953622000235 Ethnic/racial and gender differences in disordered eating behavior prevalence trajectories among women and men from adolescence into adulthood
by Simone, Melissa & Telke, Susan & Anderson, Lisa M. & Eisenberg, Marla & Neumark-Sztainer, Dianne
- S0277953622000259 Comparison of three indices of relative income deprivation in predicting health status
by Gero, Krisztina & Yazawa, Aki & Kondo, Naoki & Hanazato, Masamichi & Kondo, Katsunori & Kawachi, Ichiro
- S0277953622000284 Outpatient mental health service use following contact with primary health care among migrants in Norway: A national register study
by Straiton, Melanie L. & Liefbroer, Aart C. & Hollander, Anna-Clara & Hauge, Lars Johan
- S0277953622000314 Embracing and rejecting the medicalization of autism in Italy
by Scavarda, Alice & Ariel Cascio, M.
- S0277953622000326 Private provider incentives in health care: The case of caesarean births
by Yu, Serena & Fiebig, Denzil G. & Viney, Rosalie & Scarf, Vanessa & Homer, Caroline
- S0277953622000338 Do patients and other stakeholders value health service quality equally? A prospect theory based choice experiment in cataract care
by Stolk-Vos, Aline C. & Attema, Arthur E. & Manzulli, Michele & van de Klundert, Joris J.
- S027795362101011X Differences by sex and gender in the association between minority stress and alcohol use among sexual and gender minority youth: A daily diary study
by Kiekens, W.J. & Baams, L. & Veenstra, R.
- S027795362200003X “Land is everything, land is us”: Exploring the connections between climate change, land, and health in Fort William First Nation
by Galway, Lindsay P. & Esquega, Elizabeth & Jones-Casey, Kelsey
- S027795362200017X Not ‘putting a name to it’: Managing uncertainty in the diagnosis of childhood obesity
by Gutin, Iliya
- S027795362200020X The body politics of successful ageing in the nexus of health, well-being and energy consumption practices
by Gordon, Ross & Harada, Theresa & Spotswood, Fiona
2022, Volume 293, Issue C