Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
2021, Volume 276, Issue C
- S0277953620304937 The effects of state earned income tax credits on mental health and health behaviors: A quasi-experimental study
by Collin, Daniel F. & Shields-Zeeman, Laura S. & Batra, Akansha & White, Justin S. & Tong, Michelle & Hamad, Rita
- S0277953620308844 Financial health and obesity
by Guariglia, Alessandra & Monahan, Mark & Pickering, Karen & Roberts, Tracy
- S0277953621000733 Reparations for Black American descendants of persons enslaved in the U.S. and their potential impact on SARS-CoV-2 transmission
by Richardson, Eugene T. & Malik, Momin M. & Darity, William A. & Mullen, A. Kirsten & Morse, Michelle E. & Malik, Maya & Maybank, Aletha & Bassett, Mary T. & Farmer, Paul E. & Worden, Lee & Jones, James Holland
- S0277953621001441 The long-run effects of war on health: Evidence from World War II in France
by Allais, Olivier & Fagherazzi, Guy & Mink, Julia
- S0277953621001477 Proliferation or adaptation? Differences across race and sex in the relationship between time served in prison and mental health symptoms
by Porter, Lauren C. & Kozlowski-Serra, Meghan & Lee, Hedwig
- S0277953621001490 Making epistemic citizens: Young people and the search for reliable and credible sexual health information
by Fraser, Suzanne & Moore, David & Waling, Andrea & Farrugia, Adrian
- S0277953621001532 Social variations in uptake of disability benefits: A census-based record linkage study
by O'Reilly, Dermot & Rosato, Michael & Wright, David M. & Millar, Ana Corina & Tseliou, Foteini & Maguire, Aideen
- S0277953621001544 To pay or not to pay? Cost information processing in the valuation of publicly funded healthcare
by Genie, Mesfin G. & Ryan, Mandy & Krucien, Nicolas
- S0277953621001581 Understanding the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on stress, mood, and substance use among young adults in the greater Minneapolis-St. Paul area: Findings from project EAT
by Emery, Rebecca L. & Johnson, Sydney T. & Simone, Melissa & Loth, Katie A. & Berge, Jerica M. & Neumark-Sztainer, Dianne
- S0277953621001593 Increased frequency of participation in civic associations and reduced depressive symptoms: Prospective study of older Japanese survivors of the Great Eastern Japan Earthquake
by Zhang, Wen & Tsuji, Taishi & Yokoyama, Meiko & Ide, Kazushige & Aida, Jun & Kawachi, Ichiro & Kondo, Katsunori
- S0277953621001623 Portfolio frontier analysis: Applying mean-variance analysis to health technology assessment for health systems under pressure
by Baines, Darrin & Disegna, Marta & Hartwell, Christopher A.
- S0277953621001635 A systematic review of suicidal behaviour in men: A narrative synthesis of risk factors
by Richardson, Cara & Robb, Kathryn A. & O'Connor, Rory C.
- S0277953621001647 Offspring's labor migration and its implications for elderly parents' emotional wellbeing in Indonesia
by Kumar, Sneha
- S0277953621001660 Towards healthy China 2030: Modeling health care accessibility with patient referral
by Xiao, Yixiong & Chen, Xiang & Li, Qiang & Jia, Pengfei & Li, Luning & Chen, Zhifen
- S0277953621001672 “Why didn't we do it”? Reproductive loss and the problem of post-mortem consent
by Reed, Kate & Ferazzoli, Maria Teresa & Whitby, Elspeth
- S0277953621001751 Health shocks and couples’ labor market participation: A turning point or stuck in the trajectory?
by Riekhoff, Aart-Jan & Vaalavuo, Maria
- S0277953621001763 Outsourced austerity or improved services? A systematic review and thematic synthesis of the experiences of social care providers and commissioners in quasi-markets
by Bach-Mortensen, Anders Malthe & Barlow, Jane
- S0277953621001775 Stressful life events and electronic cigarette use during pregnancy
by Testa, Alexander & Jackson, Dylan B. & Boccio, Cashen
- S0277953621001787 Instructional interventions for improving COVID-19 knowledge, attitudes, behaviors: Evidence from a large-scale RCT in India
by Mistree, Dinsha & Loyalka, Prashant & Fairlie, Robert & Bhuradia, Ashutosh & Angrish, Manyu & Lin, Jason & Karoshi, Amar & Yen, Sara J. & Mistri, Jamsheed & Bayat, Vafa
- S0277953621001799 Provider love in an informal settlement: Men's relationships with providing women and implications for HIV in Kampala, Uganda
by Schmidt-Sane, Megan M.
- S0277953621001805 Your friends, my friends, and our family: Informal social participation and mental health through the lens of linked lives
by Ang, Shannon
- S0277953621001817 Sleep characteristics of U.S. adults before and during the COVID-19 pandemic
by Hisler, Garrett C. & Twenge, Jean M.
- S0277953621001829 Experimenting with co-development: A qualitative study of gene drive research for malaria control in Mali
by Hartley, Sarah & Ledingham, Katie & Owen, Richard & Leonelli, Sabina & Diarra, Samba & Diop, Samba
- S0277953621001830 Psychological outcomes for young adults after disastrous events: A mixed-methods scoping review
by O'Donohue, Katelyn & Berger, Emily & McLean, Louise & Carroll, Matthew
- S0277953621001994 A(nother) time for nature? Situating non-human nature experiences within the emotional transitions of sight loss
by Bell, Sarah L. & Foley, Ronan
- S0277953621002008 An ecological study of the relationship between urban built environment and cardiovascular hospital admissions (2004–2016) in an Asian developing country
by Kwan, Soo Chen & Ismail, Rohaida & Ismail, Nor Halizam & Mohamed, Norlen
- S0277953621002094 Chronic environmental contamination: A narrative review of psychosocial health consequences, risk factors, and pathways to community resilience
by Sullivan, Daniel & Schmitt, Harrison J. & Calloway, Eric E. & Clausen, Whitney & Tucker, Pamela & Rayman, Jamie & Gerhardstein, Ben
- S0277953621002136 Filipino nurse migration to the UK: Understanding migration choices from an ontological security-seeking perspective
by Smith, David. M. & Gillin, Nicola
- S027795362100174X Being a midwife in West Africa: Between sensory experiences, moral standards, socio-technical violence and affective constraints
by Jaffré, Yannick & Lange, Isabelle L.
- S027795362100191X Positive and negative perceptions of the COVID-19 pandemic: Does personality play a role?
by Schmiedeberg, Claudia & Thönnissen, Carolin
2021, Volume 275, Issue C
- S0277953621001064 Accumulation of economic hardship and health during the COVID-19 pandemic: Social causation or selection?
by Bierman, Alex & Upenieks, Laura & Glavin, Paul & Schieman, Scott
- S0277953621001301 Parental unemployment during the Great Recession and childhood adiposity
by Briody, Jonathan
- S0277953621001337 The disparate impact of COVID-19 on the mental health of female and male caregivers
by Wade, Mark & Prime, Heather & Johnson, Dylan & May, Shealyn S. & Jenkins, Jennifer M. & Browne, Dillon T.
- S0277953621001349 “Cured” but not “healed”: The application of principles of palliative care to cancer survivorship
by MacDonald, Chelsea & Theurer, Julie A. & Doyle, Philip C.
- S0277953621001374 Clinical practice guidelines in courts’ representation of medical evidence and testimony
by Taipale, Jaakko & Hautamäki, Lotta
- S0277953621001398 Globalization and health policy space: Introducing the WTOhealth dataset of trade challenges to national health regulations at World Trade Organization, 1995–2016
by Barlow, P. & Stuckler, D.
- S0277953621001404 Marital loss and risk of dementia: Do race and gender matter?
by Zhang, Zhenmei & Liu, Hui & Choi, Seung-won Emily
- S0277953621001416 “PrEP just isn't my priority”: Adherence challenges among women who inject drugs participating in a pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) demonstration project in Philadelphia, PA USA
by Felsher, Marisa & Ziegler, Eliza & Amico, K. Rivet & Carrico, Adam & Coleman, Jennie & Roth, Alexis M.
- S0277953621001428 Influence of enhanced nutrition and psychosocial stimulation in early childhood on cognitive functioning and psychological well-being in Guatemalan adults
by Ramírez-Luzuriaga, María J. & DiGirolamo, Ann M. & Martorell, Reynaldo & Ramírez-Zea, Manuel & Waford, Rachel & Stein, Aryeh D.
- S0277953621001453 What are the challenges for antibiotic stewardship at the community level? An analysis of the drivers of antibiotic provision by informal healthcare providers in rural India
by Gautham, Meenakshi & Spicer, Neil & Chatterjee, Soumyadip & Goodman, Catherine
- S0277953621001465 Association between socioeconomic welfare and depression among older adults: Evidence from the China health and Retirement Longitudinal Study
by Li, Wei & Liu, Echu & Balezentis, Tomas & Jin, Huanhuan & Streimikiene, Dalia
- S0277953621001519 Dutch COVID-19 lockdown measures increased trust in government and trust in science: A difference-in-differences analysis
by Oude Groeniger, Joost & Noordzij, Kjell & van der Waal, Jeroen & de Koster, Willem
- S0277953621001520 Evaluating the literature of therapeutic landscapes with an emphasis on the search for the dimensions of health: A systematic review
by Taheri, Shima & Ghasemi Sichani, Maryam & Shabani, Amirhosein
- S0277953621001568 Intersecting internalized stigmas and HIV self-care among men who have sex with men and who use substances
by Batchelder, Abigail W. & Foley, Jacklyn D. & Kim, Jane & Thiim, Aron & Kelly, John & Mayer, Kenneth & O'Cleirigh, Conall
- S027795362100143X Early life programming of adult ischemic heart disease within and across generations: The role of the socioeconomic context
by Hossin, Muhammad Zakir & Falkstedt, Daniel & Allebeck, Peter & Mishra, Gita & Koupil, Ilona
- S027795362100157X Mental associations with COVID-19 and how they relate with self-reported protective behaviors: A national survey in the United States
by Bruine de Bruin, Wändi & Carman, Katherine G. & Parker, Andrew M.
- S027795362100160X “You have to start normalizing”: Identity construction among self-changers and treatment changers in the context of drug use normalization
by Gueta, Keren & Chen, Gila
2021, Volume 274, Issue C
- S0277953620308303 What works? The association of organisational structure, reforms and interventions on efficiency in treating hip fractures
by Häkkinen, Unto & Sund, Reijo
- S0277953621000794 State abortion policies and Medicaid coverage of abortion are associated with pregnancy outcomes among individuals seeking abortion recruited using Google Ads: A national cohort study
by Upadhyay, Ushma D. & McCook, Ashley A. & Bennett, Ariana H. & Cartwright, Alice F. & Roberts, Sarah C.M.
- S0277953621000800 Health-related quality of life of hospitalized COVID-19 survivors: An initial exploration in Nanning city, China
by Wu, Chenhui & Cheng, Jianquan & Zou, Jun & Duan, Lian & Campbell, Janis E.
- S0277953621000976 Psychological distress in middle eastern immigrants to the United States: A challenge to the healthy migrant model?
by Bulut, Elif & Brewster, Karin L.
- S0277953621001027 Help me quit smoking but don't make me sick! The controversial effects of electronic cigarettes on tobacco smokers
by Ronchetti, Jérôme & Terriau, Anthony
- S0277953621001118 Changes in social relationships during an initial “stay-at-home” phase of the COVID-19 pandemic: A longitudinal survey study in the U.S
by Philpot, Lindsey M. & Ramar, Priya & Roellinger, Daniel L. & Barry, Barbara A. & Sharma, Pravesh & Ebbert, Jon O.
- S0277953621001131 Young women's and midwives' perspectives on improving nutritional support in pregnancy: The babies, eating, and LifestyLe in adolescence (BELLA) study
by Strömmer, Sofia & Weller, Susie & Morrison, Leanne & Soltani, Hora & Stephenson, Judith & Whitworth, Melissa & Rundle, Rachel & Brewin, Jane & Poston, Lucilla & Lawrence, Wendy & Barker, Mary
- S0277953621001179 Internal migration, urban living, and non-communicable disease risk in South Africa
by Pheiffer, Chantel F.
- S0277953621001271 Impact of public health programs on maternal and child health services and health outcomes in India: A systematic review
by Singh, Abinash & Vellakkal, Sukumar
- S0277953621001283 Public attitudes toward genetic risk scoring in medicine and beyond
by Zhang, Simone & Johnson, Rebecca A. & Novembre, John & Freeland, Edward & Conley, Dalton
- S0277953621001313 How do consumers respond to “sin taxes”? New evidence from a tax on sugary drinks
by Fichera, Eleonora & Mora, Toni & Lopez-Valcarcel, Beatriz G. & Roche, David
- S0277953621001325 Beyond single sleep measures: A composite measure of sleep health and its associations with psychological and physical well-being in adulthood
by Lee, Soomi & Lawson, Katie M.
- S0277953621001350 Public preferences for paying for social care in later life in England: A latent class analysis
by Read, Sanna & Erens, Bob & Wittenberg, Raphael & Wistow, Gerald & Dickinson, Francis & Knapp, Martin & Cyhlarova, Eva & Mays, Nicholas
- S0277953621001362 Unmet communication needs and moral work in the disposition decision concerning surplus frozen embryos: The perspectives of IVF users
by Raz, Aviad & Vardi, Jasmine & Reisner Vain, Shelly & Meiri, Amir & Barkan, Gali & Azem, Foad & Amir, Hadar
- S027795362100126X Incorporating Social Determinants of Health into Modelling of COVID-19 and other Infectious Diseases: A Baseline Socio-economic Compartmental Model
by Galanis, Giorgos & Hanieh, Adam
2021, Volume 273, Issue C
- S0277953621000691 “The solitude absorbs and it oppresses”: ‘Illegality’ and its implications on Latino immigrant day laborers' social isolation, loneliness and health
by Negi, Nalini Junko & Siegel, Jennifer L. & Sharma, Priya B. & Fiallos, Gabriel
- S0277953621000708 How are social determinants of health integrated into epigenetic research? A systematic review
by Evans, Linnea & Engelman, Michal & Mikulas, Alex & Malecki, Kristen
- S0277953621000745 The health impacts of eviction: Evidence from the national longitudinal study of adolescent to adult health
by Hoke, Morgan K. & Boen, Courtney E.
- S0277953621000769 Asymmetry in inter-municipal cooperation in health services – How does it affect service quality and autonomy?
by Arntsen, Bjørnulf & Torjesen, Dag Olaf & Karlsen, Tor-Ivar
- S0277953621000824 Spatial variation in access to the health care safety net for Hispanic immigrants, 1970–2017
by Parker, Emily
- S0277953621000915 Tobacco use and cessation in the context of ART adherence: Insights from a qualitative study in HIV clinics in Uganda
by Thirlway, Frances & Nyamurungi, Kellen Namusisi & Matovu, Joseph K.B. & Miti, Andrew Kibuuka & Mdege, Noreen Dadirai
- S0277953621000939 Neoliberal discourse, actor power, and the politics of nutrition policy: A qualitative analysis of informal challenges to nutrition labelling regulations at the World Trade Organization, 2007–2019
by Barlow, P. & Thow, A.M.
- S0277953621000940 ‘It is this which is normal’ A qualitative study on girl child marriage and health in conakry, Guinea
by Efevbera, Yvette & Farmer, Paul
- S0277953621000988 Utilizing genome wide data to highlight the social behavioral pathways to health: The case of obesity and cardiovascular health among older adults
by Davidson, Trent & Vinneau-Palarino, Justin & Goode, Joshua A. & Boardman, Jason D.
- S0277953621001039 Assessing the effects of autarchic policies on the biological well-being: Analysis of deviations in cohort male height in the Valencian Community (Spain) during Francoist regime
by Cámara, Antonio D. & Puche, Javier & Martínez-Carrión, José Miguel
- S0277953621001052 Geographic access to COVID-19 healthcare in Brazil using a balanced float catchment area approach
by Pereira, Rafael H.M. & Braga, Carlos Kauê Vieira & Servo, Luciana Mendes & Serra, Bernardo & Amaral, Pedro & Gouveia, Nelson & Paez, Antonio
- S0277953621001076 Understanding urban accessibility: A community-engaged pilot study of entrance features
by Nykiforuk, Candace I.J. & Glenn, Nicole M. & Hosler, Ian & Craig, Heather & Reynard, Darcy & Molner, Brittany & Candlish, Jared & Lowe, Sammy
- S0277953621001088 Hidden internet-based measure of discrimination and mental health of Black people
by Isoya, Hidehito & Yamada, Hiroyuki
- S0277953621001106 Public understanding of COVID-19 antibody testing and test results: A qualitative study conducted in the U.K. early in the pandemic
by Lecouturier, Jan & Kelly, Michael P. & Graham, Fiona & Meyer, Carly & Tang, Mei Yee & Goffe, Louis & Bonell, Chris & Michie, Susan & Sniehotta, Falko F.
- S027795362100071X Cervical cancer screening invitations in low and middle income countries: Evidence from Armenia
by Antinyan, Armenak & Bertoni, Marco & Corazzini, Luca
- S027795362100099X Health consequences of retirement due to non-health reasons or poor health
by Han, Sae Hwang
- S027795362100109X Dispositional Optimism and Disaster Resilience: A natural experiment from the 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami
by Gero, Krisztina & Aida, Jun & Shirai, Kokoro & Kondo, Katsunori & Kawachi, Ichiro
- S027795362100112X Medical, transportation and spiritual out-of-pocket health expenditure on outpatient and inpatient visits in Bhutan
by Herberholz, Chantal & Phuntsho, Sonam
2021, Volume 272, Issue C
- S0277953618301205 A randomized trial of cash incentives for sexual behavior change among female sex workers in Dar es Salaam
by Packel, Laura J. & de Walque, Damien & Feeney, Kevin C. & Balampama, Marianna P. & Cooper, Jan E. & Kalolella, Admirabilis & Wechsberg, Wendee M. & Dow, William H.
- S0277953618306853 Giving or receiving spouse care and marital satisfaction among older Korean individuals
by Choi, Heejeong
- S0277953620300654 Pathways to well-being: Untangling the causal relationships among biopsychosocial variables
by Karunamuni, Nandini & Imayama, Ikuyo & Goonetilleke, Dharshini
- S0277953620306882 Depicting “the system”: How structural racism and disenfranchisement in the United States can cause dynamics in community violence among males in urban black communities
by Burrell, Marcus & White, Ann Marie & Frerichs, Leah & Funchess, Melanie & Cerulli, Catherine & DiGiovanni, Lauren & Lich, Kristen Hassmiller
- S0277953620307620 Understanding infection prevention behaviour in maternity wards: A mixed-methods analysis of hand hygiene in Zanzibar
by de Barra, Mícheál & Gon, Giorgia & Woodd, Susannah & Graham, Wendy J. & de Bruin, Marijn & Kahabuka, Catherine & Williams, A. Jess & Konate, Khadidja & Ali, Said M. & Said, Rukaiya & Penn-Kekana, Loveday
- S0277953620308133 Antibiotics, rational drug use and the architecture of global health in Zimbabwe
by Dixon, Justin & Manyau, Salome & Kandiye, Faith & Kranzer, Katharina & Chandler, Clare I.R.
- S0277953620308571 Correlates and disparities of intention to vaccinate against COVID-19
by Callaghan, Timothy & Moghtaderi, Ali & Lueck, Jennifer A. & Hotez, Peter & Strych, Ulrich & Dor, Avi & Fowler, Erika Franklin & Motta, Matthew
- S0277953620308613 Can a COVID-19 vaccine live up to Americans’ expectations? A conjoint analysis of how vaccine characteristics influence vaccination intentions
by Motta, Matt
- S0277953621000137 Motivations and deterrents toward blood donation in Kampala, Uganda
by Murtagh, Caroline M. & Katulamu, Charles
- S0277953621000204 Associations of COVID-19 risk perception with vaccine hesitancy over time for Italian residents
by Caserotti, Marta & Girardi, Paolo & Rubaltelli, Enrico & Tasso, Alessandra & Lotto, Lorella & Gavaruzzi, Teresa
- S0277953621000241 Cost-effectiveness analysis of housing first intervention with an independent housing and team support for homeless people with severe mental illness: A Markov model informed by a randomized controlled trial
by Lemoine, Coralie & Loubière, Sandrine & Boucekine, Mohamed & Girard, Vincent & Tinland, Aurélie & Auquier, Pascal
- S0277953621000253 The effect of mental health on social capital: An instrumental variable analysis
by Lebenbaum, Michael & Laporte, Audrey & de Oliveira, Claire
- S0277953621000290 Evaluation of public health interventions from a complex systems perspective: A research methods review
by McGill, Elizabeth & Er, Vanessa & Penney, Tarra & Egan, Matt & White, Martin & Meier, Petra & Whitehead, Margaret & Lock, Karen & Anderson de Cuevas, Rachel & Smith, Richard & Savona, Natalie & Rutter, Harry & Marks, Dalya & de Vocht, Frank & Cummins, Steven & Popay, Jennie & Petticrew, Mark
- S0277953621000319 Confronting Structural Inequities: The Limits of Participation when Developing a Community Health Intervention with Syrian Refugees and Host Communities in Lebanon
by Jirmanus, Lara Z. & Ziadee, Micheline & Usta, Jinan
- S0277953621000320 How migrants get integrated in urban China – The impact of health insurance
by Qin, Lijian & Chen, Chien-Ping & Wang, Wei & Chen, Hong
- S0277953621000332 Fulfilling food practices: Applying the capability approach to ethnographic research in the Northern Netherlands
by Visser, Sanne Siete & Haisma, Hinke
- S0277953621000344 Clinical guidelines and the pursuit of reducing epistemic uncertainty. An ethnographic study of guideline development panels in three countries
by Wieringa, Sietse & Engebretsen, Eivind & Heggen, Kristin & Greenhalgh, Trish
- S0277953621000356 Combining patient talk about internet use during primary care consultations with retrospective accounts. A qualitative analysis of interactional and interview data
by Stevenson, Fiona A. & Seguin, Maureen & Leydon-Hudson, Geraldine & Barnes, Rebecca & Ziebland, Sue & Pope, Catherine & Murray, Elizabeth & Atherton, Helen
- S0277953621000368 Playing Russian roulette with their kids: Experts' construction of ignorance in the California and Ohio measles outbreaks
by Kay Fullenkamp, Natalie
- S0277953621000381 Reclaiming Mountain Lake: Applying environmental repossession in Biigtigong Nishnaabeg territory, Canada
by Nightingale, Elana & Richmond, Chantelle A.M.
- S0277953621000393 Fundamentally uncaring: The differential multi-scalar impacts of COVID-19 in the U.S
by Lopez, Patricia J. & Neely, Abigail H.
- S0277953621000411 How does sanitation influence people's quality of life? Qualitative research in low-income areas of Maputo, Mozambique
by Ross, Ian & Cumming, Oliver & Dreibelbis, Robert & Adriano, Zaida & Nala, Rassul & Greco, Giulia
- S0277953621000423 Does inequality have a silver lining? Municipal income inequality and obesity in Mexico
by Clément, Matthieu & Levasseur, Pierre & Seetahul, Suneha & Piaser, Lucie
- S0277953621000435 Social-environmental resiliencies protect against loneliness among HIV-Positive and HIV- negative older men who have sex with men: Results from the Multicenter AIDS Cohort Study (MACS)
by De Jesus, Maria & Ware, Deanna & Brown, Andre L. & Egan, James E. & Haberlen, Sabina A. & Palella, Frank Joseph & Detels, Roger & Friedman, M. Reuel & Plankey, Michael W.
- S0277953621000447 The implications of changing education distributions for life expectancy gradients
by Hendi, Arun S. & Elo, Irma T. & Martikainen, Pekka
- S0277953621000459 On the possibility of a disabled life in capitalist ruins: Black workers with sickle cell disorder in England
by Dyson, Simon M. & Atkin, Karl M. & Berghs, Maria J. & Greene, Anne-Marie
- S0277953621000460 Impacts of anticancer drug parity laws on mortality rates
by Shen, Yichen & Noguchi, Haruko
- S0277953621000472 The importance of surgeons and their peers in adoption and diffusion of innovation: An observational study of laparoscopic colectomy adoption and diffusion in England
by Barrenho, Eliana & Miraldo, Marisa & Propper, Carol & Walsh, Brendan
- S0277953621000484 Does improved risk information increase the value of cholera prevention? An analysis of stated vaccine demand in slum areas of urban Bangladesh
by Aziz, Sonia & Pakhtigian, Emily L. & Akanda, Ali S. & Jutla, Antarpreet & Huq, Anwar & Alam, Munirul & Ashan, Gias U. & Colwell, Rita R.
- S0277953621000496 Effects of social security policy reforms on mental health and inequalities: A systematic review of observational studies in high-income countries
by Simpson, Julija & Albani, Viviana & Bell, Zoe & Bambra, Clare & Brown, Heather
- S0277953621000502 The role of stress and absence: How household member incarceration is associated with risky sexual health behaviors
by McCauley, Erin J.
- S0277953621000514 Association between school racial/ethnic composition during adolescence and adult health
by Dudovitz, R.N. & Biely, C. & Barnert, E.S. & Coker, T.R. & Guerrero, A.D. & Jackson, N. & Schickedanz, A. & Szilagyi, P.G. & Iyer, S. & Chung, P.J.
- S0277953621000617 Antibiotic dispensing patterns and patient interventions for upper respiratory tract infections by hospitals and retail pharmacies: A cross-sectional study based on standardized patients
by Wang, Jing & Gong, Yanhong & Wu, Jianxiong & Jiang, Nan & Chen, Zhenyuan & Yin, Xiaoxv
- S0277953621000629 Occupational differences in advance care planning: Are medical professionals more likely to plan?
by Carr, Deborah & Kalousova, Lucie & Lin, Katherine & Burgard, Sarah
- S0277953621000630 Mortality risk among a sample of sexual minority women: A focus on the role of sexual identity disclosure
by Everett, Bethany G. & Wall, Melanie & Shea, Eileen & Hughes, Tonda L.
- S0277953621000642 What is the causal effect of income gains on youth obesity? Leveraging the economic boom created by the Marcellus Shale development
by Martin, Molly A.
- S0277953621000654 “I would want to pay her”: Challenging altruistic egg exchanges in Canada through moral patchworks
by Miner, Skye A.
- S0277953621000666 “I don't know what home feels like anymore”: Residential spaces and the absence of ontological security for people returning from incarceration
by Rosenberg, Alana & Keene, Danya E. & Schlesinger, Penelope & Groves, Allison K. & Blankenship, Kim M.
- S0277953621000678 Minority stress, psychosocial health, and survival among gay and bisexual men before, during, and after incarceration
by Harvey, Tyler D. & Keene, Danya E. & Pachankis, John E.
- S0277953621000721 Estimating disability prevalence and disability-related inequalities: Does the choice of measure matter?
by Amilon, Anna & Hansen, Kasper M. & Kjær, Agnete Aslaug & Steffensen, Tinne
- S0277953621000757 A spectrum of (Dis)Belief: Coronavirus frames in a rural midwestern town in the United States
by Koon, Adam D. & Mendenhall, Emily & Eich, Lori & Adams, Abby & Borus, Zach A.
- S0277953621000782 Parental intervention in school, academic pressure, and childhood diagnoses of ADHD
by Owens, Jayanti
- S0277953621000812 “We are to be like machines…fill the bed before it gets cold”: Exploring the emotional geographies of healthcare providers caring for dying residents in long-term care facilities
by Giesbrecht, Melissa & Stajduhar, Kelli I. & Cloutier, Denise & Dujela, Carren
- S0277953621000836 Providing care under extreme adversity: The impact of the Yemen conflict on the personal and professional lives of health workers
by Elnakib, Shatha & Elaraby, Sarah & Othman, Fouad & BaSaleem, Huda & Abdulghani AlShawafi, Nagiba A. & Saleh Al-Gawfi, Iman Ahmed & Shafique, Fouzia & Al-Kubati, Eman & Rafique, Nuzhat & Tappis, Hannah
- S0277953621000927 Actionable data for precision oncology: Framing trustworthy evidence for exploratory research and clinical diagnostics
by Tempini, Niccolò & Leonelli, Sabina
- S0277953621000952 Mass meets mosh: Exploring healthcare professionals' perspectives on social identity processes and health risks at a religious pilgrimage and music festivals
by Hult Khazaie, Daniella & Stott, Clifford & Khan, Sammyh S.
- S0277953621000964 The Co-evolution of online social networks and syphilis incidence among young black men who have sex with men
by Young, Lindsay E. & Fujimoto, Kayo
- S027795362100006X “You don't really see the dangers of it at the time.” Risk perceptions and behaviours of older female gamblers
by McCarthy, Simone & Thomas, Samantha L. & Pitt, Hannah & Bellringer, Maria E.
- S027795362100037X The influence of neighborhood violent crime on child-rearing: Integrating neighborhood ecologies and stratified reproduction approaches
by Jespersen, Brooke V. & Hildebrand, Vanessa M. & Korbin, Jill E. & Spilsbury, James C.
- S027795362100040X Societal views in the Netherlands on active disinvestment of publicly funded healthcare interventions
by Rotteveel, A.H. & Reckers-Droog, V.T. & Lambooij, M.S. & de Wit, G.A. & van Exel, N.J.A.
- S027795362100068X “It makes it more real”: Examining ambiguous fetal meanings in abortion care
by Becker, Andréa & Hann, Lena R.
2021, Volume 271, Issue C
- S0277953618306518 A behavior-theoretic evaluation of values clarification on parental beliefs and intentions toward genomic sequencing for newborns
by Paquin, Ryan S. & Peinado, Susana & Lewis, Megan A. & Biesecker, Barbara B. & Rini, Christine & Roche, Myra & Butterfield, Rita M. & Powell, Cynthia M. & Berg, Jonathan S. & Bailey, Donald B.
- S0277953618306531 Genetic effects and gene-by-education interactions on episodic memory performance and decline in an aging population
by Smith, Jennifer A. & Kho, Minjung & Zhao, Wei & Yu, Miao & Mitchell, Colter & Faul, Jessica D.
- S0277953618306804 Paternal origins of obesity: Emerging evidence for incorporating epigenetic pathways into the social determinants of health framework
by Milliken-Smith, Sam & Potter, Caroline M.
- S0277953619300978 Where culture meets genetics: Exploring Latina immigrants’ lay beliefs of disease inheritance
by Fiallos, Katie & Owczarzak, Jill & Bodurtha, Joann & Beatriz Margarit, Sonia & Erby, Lori
- S0277953619301273 Associations between neighborhood, family factors and symptom change in childhood attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
by Sharp, Wendy & Mangalmurti, Aman & Hall, Carlisha & Choudhury, Saadia & Shaw, Philip
- S027795361830652X Affective response to physical activity as an intermediate phenotype
by Lee, Harold H. & Emerson, Jessica A. & Bohlen, Lauren Connell & Williams, David M.
- S027795361930070X Developing community-based health education strategies with family history: Assessing the association between community resident family history and interest in health education
by Prom-Wormley, Elizabeth C. & Clifford, James S. & Bourdon, Jessica L. & Barr, Peter & Blondino, Courtney & Ball, Kevin M. & Montgomery, Joshua & Davis, Jonathan K. & Real, Joseph E. & Edwards, Alexis C. & Thiselton, Dawn L. & Creighton, Gwen Corley & Wilson, De’Nisha & Newbille, Cynthia
2021, Volume 270, Issue C
- S0277953620306353 Lessons from a rural housing crisis: grounded insights for intersectoral action on health inequities
by Phipps, Erica & Butt, Tanya & Desjardins, Nadine & Schonauer, Misty & Schlonies, Renee & Masuda, Jeffrey R.
- S0277953620306791 Childhood factors related to diverging body mass index trajectories from childhood into mid-adulthood: A mixed methods study
by Sharman, Melanie J. & Jose, Kim A. & Tian, Jing & Venn, Alison J. & Canary, Jana & Banks, Susan & Ayton, Jennifer & Cleland, Verity J.
- S0277953620307267 Episode detection based on personalized intensity of care thresholds: a schizophrenia case study
by Konings, Stefan R.A. & Bruggeman, Richard & Visser, Ellen & Schoevers, Robert A. & Mierau, Jochen O. & Feenstra, Talitha L.
- S0277953620307383 Men's migration and women's mortality in rural Mozambique
by Agadjanian, Victor & Hayford, Sarah R. & Jansen, Natalie A.
- S0277953620307619 Neighbourhood deprivation effects on young people's mental health and well-being: A systematic review of the literature
by Visser, Kirsten & Bolt, Gideon & Finkenauer, Catrin & Jonker, Merel & Weinberg, Dominic & Stevens, Gonneke W.J.M.
- S0277953620307668 Efficacy as safety: Dominant cultural assumptions and the assessment of contraceptive risk
by Bertotti, Andrea M. & Mann, Emily S. & Miner, Skye A.
- S0277953620307796 Interracial/ethnic marriage and adverse birth outcomes: The effect of neighborhood racial/ethnic composition
by Borrell, Luisa N. & Kodali, Hanish & Rodriguez-Alvarez, Elena
- S0277953620307930 A century of sexual abuse victimisation: A birth cohort analysis
by Fanslow, Janet & Hashemi, Ladan & Gulliver, Pauline & McIntosh, Tracey
- S0277953620308030 “We go to Tijuana to double check everything”: The contemporaneous use of health services in the U.S. and Mexico by Mexican immigrants in a border region
by Raudenbush, Danielle T.
- S0277953620308066 Using visual stimuli to promote healthy snack choices among children
by Benito-Ostolaza, Juan Miguel & Echavarri, Rebeca & Garcia-Prado, Ariadna & Oses-Eraso, Nuria
- S0277953620308157 Understanding the effectiveness of advertisements about the long-term harms of alcohol and low-risk drinking guidelines: A mediation analysis
by Brennan, Emily & Schoenaker, Danielle A.J.M. & Dunstone, Kimberley & Slater, Michael D. & Durkin, Sarah J. & Dixon, Helen G. & Pettigrew, Simone & Wakefield, Melanie A.
- S0277953620308169 Age Matters: Determinants of sexual and reproductive health vulnerabilities amongst young women who sell sex (16–24 years) in Zimbabwe
by Crankshaw, Tamaryn L. & Chareka, Samantha & Zambezi, Pemberai & Poku, Nana K.
- S0277953620308182 The role of piped water supplies in advancing health, economic development, and gender equality in rural communities
by Winter, James C. & Darmstadt, Gary L. & Davis, Jennifer
- S0277953620308194 Narrative sexual histories and perceptions of HIV risk among young women taking PrEP in southern Africa: Findings from a novel participatory method
by Scorgie, Fiona & Khoza, Nomhle & Delany-Moretlwe, Sinead & Velloza, Jennifer & Mangxilana, Nomvuyo & Atujuna, Millicent & Chitukuta, Miria & Matambanadzo, Kudzai V. & Hosek, Sybil & Makhale, Lerato & Celum, Connie
- S0277953620308285 “Fat broken arm syndrome”: Negotiating risk, stigma, and weight bias in LGBTQ healthcare
by Paine, Emily Allen
- S0277953620308297 “It's a life you're playing with”: A qualitative study on experiences of NHS maternity services among undocumented migrant women in England
by Nellums, Laura B. & Powis, Jaynaide & Jones, Lucy & Miller, Anna & Rustage, Kieran & Russell, Neal & Friedland, Jon S. & Hargreaves, Sally
- S0277953620308315 The geography of desperation in America: Labor force participation, mobility, place, and well-being
by Graham, Carol & Pinto, Sergio
- S0277953620308340 Change in psychological distress in response to changes in reduced mobility during the early 2020 COVID-19 pandemic: Evidence of modest effects from the U.S
by Devaraj, Srikant & Patel, Pankaj C.
- S0277953620308352 Educational stressors and secular trends in school stress and mental health problems in adolescents
by Högberg, Björn
- S0277953620308431 A realist review to assess for whom, under what conditions and how pay for performance programmes work in low- and middle-income countries
by Singh, Neha S. & Kovacs, Roxanne J. & Cassidy, Rachel & Kristensen, Søren R. & Borghi, Josephine & Brown, Garrett W.
- S0277953620308443 Why doesn't God say “enough”? Experiences of living with bipolar disorder in rural Ethiopia
by Demissie, Mekdes & Hanlon, Charlotte & Ng, Lauren & Fekadu, Abebaw & Mayston, Rosie
- S0277953620308492 Trends and projections of universal health coverage indicators in Iraq, 2000–2030: A national and subnational study
by Taniguchi, Hiroko & Rahman, Md Mizanur & Swe, Khin Thet & Hussain, Ashraf & Shibuya, Kenji & Hashizume, Masahiro
- S0277953620308509 “And we just have to keep going”: Task shifting and the production of burnout among overdose response workers with lived experience
by Olding, Michelle & Boyd, Jade & Kerr, Thomas & McNeil, Ryan
- S0277953620308510 Preferences for private long-term care insurance products in a super-ageing society: A discrete choice experiment in Hong Kong
by He, Alex Jingwei & Qian, Jiwei & Chan, Wai-sum & Chou, Kee-lee
- S0277953620308522 Microcredit as a public health initiative? Exploring mechanisms and pathways to health and wellbeing
by Ibrahim, Fatma & McHugh, Neil & Biosca, Olga & Baker, Rachel & Laxton, Tim & Donaldson, Cam
- S0277953620308534 Post-traumatic stress symptomatology and displacement among Hurricane Harvey survivors
by Fitzpatrick, Kevin M.
- S0277953620308546 Industry, experts and the role of the ‘invisible college’ in the dissemination of non-invasive prenatal testing in the US
by Holloway, Kelly & Miller, Fiona Alice & Simms, Nicole
- S0277953620308558 Perspectives on sugar consumption expressed on social media by French-speaking and Danish-speaking parents
by Moura, Andreia Ferreira & Aschemann-Witzel, Jessica
- S0277953620308583 Masculinity, resources, and retention in care: South African men's behaviors and experiences while engaged in TB care and treatment
by Daniels, Joseph & Medina-Marino, Andrew & Glockner, Katherine & Grew, Emily & Ngcelwane, Nondumiso & Kipp, Aaron
- S0277953620308595 Psychosocial impacts of post-disaster compensation processes: Community-wide avoidance behaviors
by Ritchie, Liesel A. & Long, Michael A.
- S0277953620308601 Long-term effects of housing damage on survivors’ health in rural China: Evidence from a survey 10 Years after the 2008 Wenchuan earthquake
by Han, Yang & Wei, Jianwen & Zhao, Yandong
- S0277953620308625 Association between preexisting mental illnesses and mortality among medicaid-insured women diagnosed with breast cancer
by Lawrence, Wayne R. & Kuliszewski, Margaret Gates & Hosler, Akiko S. & Leinung, Matthew C. & Zhang, Xiuling & Zhang, Wangjian & Du, Zhicheng & Schymura, Maria J. & Boscoe, Francis P.
- S0277953620308637 Firearm exposure and the health of high-risk intimate partner violence victims
by Lynch, Kellie R. & Jackson, Dylan B.
- S0277953620308649 Do as your neighbours do? Assessing the impact of lockdown and reopening on the active COVID-19 cases in Nigeria
by Mati, Sagiru
- S0277953620308650 Factors that facilitate patient activation in the self-management of diabetes and depression among participants enrolled in an integrated chronic care model in India
by Johnson, Leslie C.M. & Thompson, Nancy J. & Ali, Mohammed K. & Tandon, Nikhil & Chwastiak, Lydia & Mohan, Viswanathan
- S0277953620308741 COVID-19 does not stop at open borders: Spatial contagion among local authority districts during England's first wave
by Laroze, Denise & Neumayer, Eric & Plümper, Thomas
- S0277953620308753 An integrative method for analyzing spatial accessibility in the hierarchical diagnosis and treatment system in China
by Yang, Nan & Shen, Liyin & Shu, Tianheng & Liao, Shiju & Peng, Yi & Wang, Jinhuan
- S0277953620308765 The role of residential history in cancer research: A scoping review
by Namin, S. & Zhou, Y. & Neuner, J. & Beyer, K.
- S0277953620308777 Integrated care pathway for breast cancer: A relational and geographical approach
by Mériade, Laurent & Rochette, Corinne
- S0277953620308789 Quality of life of older adults in two contrasting neighbourhoods in Accra, Ghana
by Alaazi, Dominic A. & Menon, Devidas & Stafinski, Tania & Hodgins, Stephen & Jhangri, Gian
- S0277953620308819 Intergenerational trauma in Latinxs: A scoping review
by Cerdeña, Jessica P. & Rivera, Luisa M. & Spak, Judy M.
- S0277953620308820 Randomized controlled trial of a breast cancer Survivor Stories intervention for African American women
by Thompson, Tess & Pérez, Maria & Yan, Yan & Kreuter, Matthew W. & Margenthaler, Julie A. & Colditz, Graham A. & Jeffe, Donna B.
- S0277953620308832 Disparities in HIV-related risk and socio-economic outcomes among trans women in the sex trade and effects of a targeted, anti-sex-trafficking policy
by Turner, Caitlin M. & Arayasirikul, Sean & Wilson, Erin C.
- S0277953620308856 Will policy to constrain GP referrals damage health? Evidence using practice level NHS emergency admissions administrative data
by McCormick, Barry & Nicodemo, Catia & Redding, Stuart
- S0277953621000010 Narcan and Narcan't: Implementation factors influencing police officer use of Narcan
by Berardi, Luca & Bucerius, Sandra & Haggerty, Kevin D. & Krahn, Harvey
- S0277953621000022 Highly vulnerable communities and the Affordable Care Act: Health insurance coverage effects, 2010–2018
by Ye, Wei & Rodriguez, Javier M.
- S0277953621000034 Analysing the intersection between health emergencies and abortion during Zika in Brazil, El Salvador and Colombia
by Wenham, Clare & Abagaro, Camila & Arévalo, Amaral & Coast, Ernestina & Corrêa, Sonia & Cuéllar, Katherine & Leone, Tiziana & Valongueiro, Sandra
- S0277953621000058 Korean mothers’ morality in the wake of COVID-19 contact-tracing surveillance
by Kim, Eun-Sung & Chung, Ji-Bum
- S0277953621000071 The Cultivation of Digital Health Citizenship
by Petrakaki, Dimitra & Hilberg, Eva & Waring, Justin
- S0277953621000083 The legal violence of care: Navigating the US health care system while undocumented and illegible
by Jimenez, Anthony M.
- S0277953621000095 Resisting the racialization of medical deservingness: How Latinx nurses produce symbolic resources for Latinx immigrants in clinical encounters
by Lo, Ming-Cheng M. & Nguyen, Emerald T.
- S0277953621000101 “It was as if I wasn't there” – Experiences of everyday racism in a Swedish medical school
by Kristoffersson, Emelie & Rönnqvist, Hanna & Andersson, Jenny & Bengs, Carita & Hamberg, Katarina
- S0277953621000113 The impact of different patterns of home- and community-based services on nursing home admission: National data from Taiwan
by Wang, Ying-Chieh & Yu, Hsiao-Wei & Wu, Shih-Cyuan & Chan, Su-Yuan & Yang, Ming-Chin & Lee, Yue-Chune & Chen, Ya-Mei
- S0277953621000125 Parental migration and anemia status of children in China
by Sun, Feinuo & Liang, Zai
- S0277953621000149 Neighborhood atmosphere modifies the eudaimonic impact of cohesion and friendship among older adults: A multilevel mixed-methods study
by Gan, Daniel R.Y. & Fung, John Chye & Cho, Im Sik
- S0277953621000150 90 DAYS: An investigation of a short entertainment-education film to improve HIV status disclosure among black women living with HIV in Miami-Dade County
by Simmons, Jazmyne V. & Carcioppolo, Nick & Peng, Wei & Huang, Qian & Seelig, Michelle & Katz, Rachel & Potter, JoNell
- S0277953621000162 Trust in a COVID-19 vaccine in the U.S.: A social-ecological perspective
by Latkin, Carl A. & Dayton, Lauren & Yi, Grace & Konstantopoulos, Arianna & Boodram, Basmattee
- S0277953621000174 How effective was England's teenage pregnancy strategy? A comparative analysis of high-income countries
by Andrew J Baxter, Mr & Dundas, Ms Ruth & Popham, Dr Frank & Craig, Dr Peter
- S0277953621000186 Women's participation in microfinance: Effects on Women's agency, exposure to partner violence, and mental health
by Yount, Kathryn M. & Cheong, Yuk Fai & Khan, Zara & Miedema, Stephanie S. & Naved, Ruchira T.
- S0277953621000198 Psychological distress in North America during COVID-19: The role of pandemic-related stressors
by Zheng, Jason & Morstead, Talia & Sin, Nancy & Klaiber, Patrick & Umberson, Debra & Kamble, Shanmukh & DeLongis, Anita
- S0277953621000216 Mixed claims in Health Technology Assessment: The case of Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing
by Bloemen, Bart & Jansen, Maarten & Rijke, Wouter & Oortwijn, Wija & van der Wilt, Gert Jan