Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
2020, Volume 254, Issue C
- S0277953619301650 Narratives of responsibility: Maternal mortality, reproductive governance, and midwifery in Mexico
by Williams, Sarah A.
- S0277953619301947 What post-abortion care indicators don't measure: Global abortion politics and obstetric practice in Senegal
by Suh, Siri
- S0277953619303302 Incorporating mammography into an overseas referral metric: Tongan doctors’ assessments of patient eligibility for medical travel
by Boeger, Zakea
- S0277953619305015 Homebirth fines and health cards in rural Tanzania: On the push for numbers in maternal health
by Cogburn, Megan D.
- S0277953619305283 Numbering others: Religious demography, identity, and fertility management experiences in contemporary India
by Singh, Holly Donahue
- S0277953619307257 Behind the measures of maternal and reproductive health: Ethnographic accounts of inventory and intervention
by Brunson, Jan & Suh, Siri
- S027795361930259X Tool of economic development, metric of global health: Promoting planned families and economized life in Nepal
by Brunson, Jan
2020, Volume 253, Issue C
- S0277953620301398 Socio-spatial inequalities in smoking among young adults: What a ‘go-along’ study says about local smoking practices
by Glenn, N.M. & Frohlich, K.L. & Vallée, J.
- S0277953620301416 Atmospheres of engagement within a German drug consumption room
by Duncan, Tristan & Sebar, Bernadette & Lee, Jessica & Duff, Cameron
- S0277953620301441 Morality in sugar talk: Presenting blood glucose levels in routine diabetes medical visits
by Montenegro, Roberto E. & Dori-Hacohen, Gonen
- S0277953620301581 Depression treatment preferences by race/ethnicity and gender and associations between past healthcare discrimination experiences and present preferences in a nationally representative sample
by Sonik, Rajan Anthony & Creedon, Timothy B. & Progovac, Ana Maria & Carson, Nicholas & Delman, Jonathan & Delman, Deborah & Lê Cook, Benjamin
- S0277953620301593 Stigma interdependence among pregnant HIV-infected couples in a cluster randomized controlled trial from rural South Africa
by Abbamonte, J.M. & Ramlagan, S. & Lee, T.K. & Cristofari, N.V. & Weiss, S.M. & Peltzer, K. & Sifunda, S. & Jones, D.L.
- S0277953620301611 Protecting the mental health of future adults: Disentangling the determinants of adolescent bullying victimisation
by Chrysanthou, Georgios Marios & Vasilakis, Chrysovalantis
- S0277953620301647 Socioeconomic disparities in self-rated health in two East Asian countries: Comparative study between Japan and Korea
by Kino, Shiho & Jang, Soong-nang & Takahashi, Shuko & Ebner, Daniel K. & Kawachi, Ichiro
- S0277953620301672 Resisting governance and the production of trust in early psychosis intervention
by Stasiulis, Elaine & Gibson, Barbara E. & Webster, Fiona & Boydell, Katherine M.
- S0277953620301763 Predictors of anxiety and depressive symptoms among teachers in Ghana: Evidence from a randomized controlled trial
by Peele, Morgan & Wolf, Sharon
- S0277953620301775 Rural life and suicide: Does the effect of the community context vary by country of birth? A Swedish registry-based multilevel cohort study
by Kanamori, Mariko & Kondo, Naoki & Juarez, Sol & Dunlavy, Andrea & Cederström, Agneta & Rostila, Mikael
- S0277953620301787 Association between visual status and social participation in older Japanese: The JAGES cross-sectional study
by Yoshida, Yuto & Hiratsuka, Yoshimune & Kawachi, Ichiro & Murakami, Akira & Kondo, Katsunori & Aida, Jun
- S0277953620301799 Covariance in diurnal patterns of suicide-related expressions on Twitter and recorded suicide deaths
by Fahey, Robert A. & Boo, Jeremy & Ueda, Michiko
- S0277953620301805 A mixed-methods systematic review of patients' experience of being invited to participate in surgical randomised controlled trials
by Phelps, Emma Elizabeth & Tutton, Elizabeth & Griffin, Xavier & Baird, Janis
- S0277953620301817 Childhood socioeconomic hardship, family conflict, and young adult hypertension: The Santiago Longitudinal Study
by East, Patricia & Doom, Jenalee & Delker, Erin & Blanco, Estela & Burrows, Raquel & Correa-Burrows, Paulina & Lozoff, Betsy & Gahagan, Sheila
- S0277953620301829 Spatial patterns and social-economic influential factors of population aging: A global assessment from 1990 to 2010
by Wang, Shaobin
- S0277953620301830 Inequalities in life expectancy: An analysis of 201 countries, 1950–2015
by Liou, Lathan & Joe, William & Kumar, Abhishek & Subramanian, S.V.
- S0277953620301842 Health in widowhood: The roles of social capital and economic resources
by Kung, Claryn S.J.
- S0277953620301854 Education, adult children's education, and depressive symptoms among older adults in rural China
by Pei, Yaolin & Cong, Zhen & Wu, Bei
- S0277953620301866 Missing Mayberry: How whiteness shapes perceptions of health among white Americans in a rural Southern community
by Efird, Caroline R. & Lightfoot, Alexandra F.
- S0277953620301878 Gender and sex independently associate with common somatic symptoms and lifetime prevalence of chronic disease
by Ballering, Aranka V. & Bonvanie, Irma J. & Olde Hartman, Tim C. & Monden, Rei & Rosmalen, Judith G.M.
- S0277953620301891 Volunteering, polygenic risk for Alzheimer's disease, and cognitive functioning among older adults
by Han, Sae Hwang & Roberts, J. Scott & Mutchler, Jan E. & Burr, Jeffrey A.
- S0277953620301908 Longitudinal associations between reading for pleasure and child maladjustment: Results from a propensity score matching analysis
by Mak, Hei Wan & Fancourt, Daisy
- S0277953620301921 Mental health disorders and adolescent peer relationships
by Long, Emily & Gardani, Maria & McCann, Mark & Sweeting, Helen & Tranmer, Mark & Moore, Laurence
- S0277953620301945 Social, ethical, and other value judgments in health economics modelling
by Harvard, Stephanie & Werker, Gregory R. & Silva, Diego S.
- S0277953620301957 Abrahamic traditions and egg freezing: Religious Women's experiences in local moral worlds
by Inhorn, Marcia C. & Birenbaum-Carmeli, Daphna & Vale, Mira D. & Patrizio, Pasquale
- S027795362030188X Effects of welfare entry and exit on adolescent mental health: Evidence from panel data in China
by Huo, Xuan & Gao, Qin & Zhai, Fuhua & Lin, Mingang
- S027795362030191X Longitudinal associations between parent-child relationship quality and insomnia for aging parents: The mediating role of depressive symptoms
by Wang, Haowei & Kim, Kyungmin & Burr, Jeffrey A. & Wu, Bei
- S027795362030201X Failing the metric but saving lives: The protocolization of sepsis treatment through quality measurement
by Winslow, Rosalie
2020, Volume 252, Issue C
- S0277953620300289 Trust, happiness and mortality: Findings from a prospective US population-based survey
by Miething, Alexander & Mewes, Jan & Giordano, Giuseppe N.
- S0277953620301271 Effect of a national primary care reform on avoidable hospital admissions (2000–2015): A difference-in-difference analysis
by Dimitrovová, Klára & Perelman, Julian & Serrano-Alarcón, Manuel
- S0277953620301301 Typologies of postnatal support and breastfeeding at two months in the UK: Research participant commentary
by Harpur, Ruth Ann & Haddon, Susanna J.
- S0277953620301313 “You see, we women, we can't talk, we can't have an opinion…”. The coloniality of gender and childbirth practices in Indigenous Wixárika families
by Gamlin, Jennie B.
- S0277953620301350 What's past is prologue: Recalled parenting styles are associated with childhood cancer survivors' mental health outcomes more than 25 years after diagnosis
by Ernst, Mareike & Brähler, Elmar & Klein, Eva M. & Jünger, Claus & Wild, Philipp S. & Faber, Jörg & Schneider, Astrid & Beutel, Manfred E.
- S0277953620301362 Minority stress and health: A grounded theory exploration among men who have sex with men in China and implications for health research and interventions
by Sun, Shufang & Budge, Stephanie & Shen, Wenxuan & Xu, Ge & Liu, Muqing & Feng, Siqi
- S0277953620301374 Power, powerlessness and the politics of mobility: Reconsidering mental health geographies
by Lowe, James & DeVerteuil, Geoffrey
- S0277953620301386 Gender inequalities in poor self-rated health: Cross-national comparison of South Korea and Japan
by Takahashi, Shuko & Jang, Soong-nang & Kino, Shiho & Kawachi, Ichiro
- S0277953620301404 Relationship of public health with continued shifting of party voting in the United States
by Wasfy, Jason H. & Healy, Emma W. & Cui, Jinghan & Stewart, Charles
- S0277953620301428 Use of long-term care services in a universal welfare state - On the importance of age at migration
by Innes, Hanna Mac
- S0277953620301453 Negotiating risk and choice in multifetal pregnancies
by Kaur, Navjotpal & Ricciardelli, Rosemary
- S0277953620301465 Neighbourhoods as relational places for people living with dementia
by Clark, Andrew & Campbell, Sarah & Keady, John & Kullberg, Agneta & Manji, Kainde & Rummery, Kirstein & Ward, Richard
- S0277953620301660 “Red is not the only color of a rainbow”: The making and resistance of the “MSM” subject among gay men in China
by Liu, Chuncheng
- S0277953620301684 Accomplishing an adaptive clinical trial for cancer: Valuation practices and care work across the laboratory and the clinic
by Swallow, Julia & Kerr, Anne & Chekar, Choon Key & Cunningham-Burley, Sarah
- S027795362030126X Heterogeneous peer effects on marijuana use: Evidence from a natural experiment
by Li, Yi & Guo, Guang
- S027795362030157X Coopetition in healthcare: Heresy or reality? An exploration of felt outcomes at an intra-organizational level
by Albert-Cromarias, Anne & Dos Santos, Catherine
2020, Volume 251, Issue C
- S0277953620301209 Social trust and satisfaction with life: A cross-lagged panel analysis based on representative samples from 18 societies
by Zhang, Robert Jiqi
- S0277953620301210 What effect do local political elites have on infant and child death? Elected and chiefly authority in South Africa
by Mershon, Carol
- S0277953620301234 Clinical empathy as emotional labor in medical work
by Vinson, Alexandra H. & Underman, Kelly
- S0277953620301246 Beyond the orthodox/CAM dichotomy: Exploring therapeutic decision making, reasoning and practice in the therapeutic landscapes of elite sports medicine
by Coveney, Catherine & Faulkner, Alex & Gabe, Jonathan & McNamee, Michael
- S0277953620301258 Formal social participation protects physical health through enhanced mental health: A longitudinal mediation analysis using three consecutive waves of the Survey of Health, Ageing and Retirement in Europe (SHARE)
by Santini, Ziggi Ivan & Jose, Paul E. & Koyanagi, Ai & Meilstrup, Charlotte & Nielsen, Line & Madsen, Katrine R. & Koushede, Vibeke
- S0277953620301283 Silent politics and unknown numbers: Rural health bureaucrats and Zambian abortion policy
by Haaland, Marte E.S. & Haukanes, Haldis & Zulu, Joseph Mumba & Moland, Karen Marie & Blystad, Astrid
- S0277953620301295 Individual and community-level impact of infertility-related stigma in Malawi
by Bornstein, Marta & Gipson, Jessica D. & Failing, Gates & Banda, Venson & Norris, Alison
- S0277953620301349 The effect of California's paid family leave policy on parent health: A quasi-experimental study
by Lee, Bethany C. & Modrek, Sepideh & White, Justin S. & Batra, Akansha & Collin, Daniel F. & Hamad, Rita
2020, Volume 250, Issue C
- S0277953620300113 Population-based preference weights for the Adult Social Care Outcomes Toolkit (ASCOT) for service users for Austria: Findings from a best-worst experiment
by Hajji, Assma & Trukeschitz, Birgit & Malley, Juliette & Batchelder, Laurie & Saloniki, Eirini & Linnosmaa, Ismo & Lu, Hui
- S0277953620300125 The implications of ridehailing for risky driving and road accident injuries and fatalities
by Kirk, David S. & Cavalli, Nicolo & Brazil, Noli
- S0277953620300149 Effects of a sister's death in childbirth on reproductive behaviors: Difference-in-difference analyses using sisterhood mortality data from Indonesia
by Finnegan, Amy
- S0277953620300472 Diversity of adverse childhood experiences among adolescent mothers and the intergenerational transmission of risk to children's behavior problems
by Stargel, Lauren E. & Easterbrooks, M. Ann
- S0277953620300708 A disconnected policy network: The UK's response to the Sierra Leone Ebola epidemic
by Georgalakis, James
- S0277953620300757 County-level jail incarceration and preterm birth among non-Hispanic Black and white U.S. women, 1999–2015
by Jahn, Jaquelyn L. & Chen, Jarvis T. & Agénor, Madina & Krieger, Nancy
- S0277953620300769 Building an interdisciplinary framework to advance conceptual and technical aspects of population-environment research focused on women's and children's health
by Grace, Kathryn & Billingsley, Sunnee & Van Riper, David
- S0277953620300824 Opportunities for, and implications of, skill mix changes in health care pathways: Pay, productivity and practice variations in a needs-based planning framework
by Birch, Stephen & Gibson, Jon & McBride, Anne
- S0277953620300836 Racial discrimination and child and adolescent health in longitudinal studies: A systematic review
by Cave, Leah & Cooper, Matthew N. & Zubrick, Stephen R. & Shepherd, Carrington C.J.
- S0277953620300848 Serving on multiple fronts: A grounded theory model of complex decision-making in military mental health care
by King, Erika L. & Snowden, David L.
- S0277953620300861 Transgender stigma: A critical scoping review of definitions, domains, and measures used in empirical research
by King, Wesley M. & Hughto, Jaclyn M.W. & Operario, Don
- S0277953620300873 Environmental disasters and birth outcomes: Impact of a tailings dam breakage in Brazil
by Mrejen, Matias & Perelman, Julian & Machado, Danielle Carusi
- S0277953620300885 Psychological distress by age at migration and duration of residence in Sweden
by Honkaniemi, Helena & Juárez, Sol Pía & Katikireddi, Srinivasa Vittal & Rostila, Mikael
- S0277953620300897 The economic gradient of obesity in Mexico: Independent predictive roles of absolute and relative wealth by gender
by Esposito, Lucio & Villaseñor, Adrián & Rodríguez, Enrique Cuevas & Millett, Christopher
- S0277953620301039 Family income and self-rated health in Canada: Using fixed effects models to control for unobserved confounders and investigate causal temporality
by Veenstra, Gerry & Vanzella-Yang, Adam
- S0277953620301040 Childhood vaccinations and adult schooling attainment: Long-term evidence from India's Universal Immunization Programme
by Nandi, Arindam & Kumar, Santosh & Shet, Anita & Bloom, David E. & Laxminarayan, Ramanan
- S0277953620301052 Bringing in critical frameworks to investigate agenda-setting for the social determinants of health: Lessons from a multiple framework analysis
by Townsend, Belinda & Strazdins, Lyndall & Harris, Patrick & Baum, Fran & Friel, Sharon
- S0277953620301064 A critical review of intervention and policy effects on the health of older people in sub-Saharan Africa
by Lloyd-Sherlock, Peter & Amoakoh-Coleman, Mary
- S0277953620301076 Agreeing the allocation of scarce resources in the English NHS: Ostrom, common pool resources and the role of the state
by Sanderson, Marie & Allen, Pauline & Moran, Valerie & McDermott, Imelda & Osipovic, Dorota
- S0277953620301088 The knowledge and attitude of Ghanaian decision-makers and researchers towards health technology assessment
by Addo, Rebecca & Hall, Jane & Haas, Marion & Goodall, Stephen
- S027795362030071X Reducing mental illness stigma in healthcare settings: Proof of concept for a social contact intervention to address what matters most for primary care providers
by Kohrt, Brandon A. & Turner, Elizabeth L. & Rai, Sauharda & Bhardwaj, Anvita & Sikkema, Kathleen J. & Adelekun, Adesewa & Dhakal, Manoj & Luitel, Nagendra P. & Lund, Crick & Patel, Vikram & Jordans, Mark J.D.
- S027795362030085X “It was my obligation as mother”: 18-Month completion of Early Infant Diagnosis as identity control for mothers living with HIV in Kenya
by Hurley, Emily A. & Odeny, Beryne & Wexler, Catherine & Brown, Melinda & MacKenzie, Alexander & Goggin, Kathy & Maloba, May & Gautney, Brad & Finocchario-Kessler, Sarah
- S027795362030109X Gender and secular trends in adolescent mental health over 24 years – The role of school-related stress
by Högberg, Björn & Strandh, Mattias & Hagquist, Curt
2020, Volume 249, Issue C
- S0277953620300447 How organizations shape medical technology allocation: Insulin pumps and pediatric patients with type 1 diabetes
by Puckett, Cassidy & Wong, Jenise C. & Daley, Tanicia C. & Cossen, Kristina
- S0277953620300496 Education and adult health: Is there a causal effect?
by Albarrán, Pedro & Hidalgo-Hidalgo, Marisa & Iturbe-Ormaetxe, Iñigo
- S0277953620300502 Physician-leaders and hospital performance revisited
by Kaiser, Florian & Schmid, Andreas & Schlüchtermann, Jörg
- S0277953620300666 Mediating effects of self-esteem in the relationship between childhood maltreatment and non-suicidal self-injury among adolescents: The roles of sex and only-child status
by Wang, Shanshan & Xu, Huiqiong & Zhang, Shichen & Wan, Yuhui & Tao, Fangbiao
- S0277953620300678 Social causation or social selection? The longitudinal interrelationship between poverty and depressive symptoms in China
by Jin, Yinzi & Zhu, Dawei & He, Ping
- S0277953620300721 Race, death of a child, and mortality risk among aging parents in the United States
by Donnelly, Rachel & Umberson, Debra & Hummer, Robert A. & Garcia, Michael A.
- S0277953620300733 Distressed or not distressed? A mixed methods examination of reactions to weight stigma and implications for emotional wellbeing and internalized weight bias
by Pudney, Ellen V. & Himmelstein, Mary S. & Puhl, Rebecca M. & Foster, Gary D.
- S0277953620300745 Determinants of soft budget constraints: How public debt affects hospital performance in Austria
by Berger, Michael & Sommersguter-Reichmann, Margit & Czypionka, Thomas
- S0277953620300770 U.S. county “food swamp” severity and hospitalization rates among adults with diabetes: A nonlinear relationship
by Phillips, Aryn Z. & Rodriguez, Hector P.
- S0277953620300782 Effects of objective and subjective environmental pollution on well-being in urban China: A structural equation model approach
by Li, Fan & Zhou, Tao
- S0277953620300794 Exploring the geography of suicide threats and suicide attempts: An application of Risk Terrain Modeling
by Lersch, Kim M.
- S0277953620300800 Reassessing mental illness stigma in mental health care: Competing stigmas and risk containment
by Dobransky, Kerry M.
- S027795362030068X Immigrant apprehensions and birth outcomes: Evidence from California birth records 2008–2015
by Ro, Annie & Bruckner, Tim A. & Duquette-Rury, Lauren
2020, Volume 248, Issue C
- S0277953619306999 Emotions and decision rightness over five years following an abortion: An examination of decision difficulty and abortion stigma
by Rocca, Corinne H. & Samari, Goleen & Foster, Diana G. & Gould, Heather & Kimport, Katrina
- S0277953619307014 Affirming cultural values for health: The case of firearm restriction in suicide prevention
by Wolsko, Christopher & Marino, Elizabeth & Keys, Susan
- S0277953620300393 A novel low-cost method for assessing intra-urban variation in night time light and applications to public health
by Côté-Lussier, Carolyn & Knudby, Anders & Barnett, Tracie A.
- S0277953620300411 Seeking health below the radar: Undocumented People's access to healthcare in two Dutch cities
by Hintjens, Helen M. & Siegmann, Karin A. & Staring, Richard H.J.M.
- S0277953620300423 Is healthy eating too expensive?: How low-income parents evaluate the cost of food
by Daniel, Caitlin
- S0277953620300435 Strife of Interests: Constraints on integrated and co-ordinated comprehensive PHC in Australia
by Baum, Fran & Ziersch, Anna & Freeman, Toby & Javanparast, Sara & Henderson, Julie & Mackean, Tamara
- S0277953620300459 The mask of autism: Social camouflaging and impression management as coping/normalization from the perspectives of autistic adults
by Schneid, Iris & Raz, Aviad E.
- S0277953620300575 Health for all? A qualitative study of NGO support to migrants affected by structural violence in northern France
by Pursch, Benita & Tate, Alexandra & Legido-Quigley, Helena & Howard, Natasha
- S0277953620300642 Credibility work and moral evaluation at the ED
by Wamsiedel, Marius
2020, Volume 247, Issue C
- S0277953619307282 Expansion of Parson's sick role into cyberspace: Patient information consumerism and subjective health in a representative sample of U.S. internet users
by Seçkin, Gül
- S0277953620300022 The causal effect of social activities on cognition: Evidence from 20 European countries
by Christelis, Dimitris & Dobrescu, Loretti I.
- S0277953620300150 The role of labour unions in explaining workers’ mental and physical health in Great Britain. A longitudinal approach
by Wels, Jacques
- S0277953620300162 Rethinking decision-making in the context of preventive medication: How taking statins becomes “the right thing to do”
by Polak, Louisa & Green, Judith
- S0277953620300174 Beyond awareness: Towards a critically conscious health promotion for rheumatic fever in Aotearoa, New Zealand
by Anderson, Anneka & Spray, Julie
- S0277953620300198 Disentangling the health-crime relationship among adults: The role of healthcare access and health behaviors
by Semenza, Daniel C. & Isom Scott, Deena A. & Grosholz, Jessica M. & Jackson, Dylan B.
- S0277953620300216 Europeans’ willingness to pay for ending homelessness: A contingent valuation study
by Loubière, Sandrine & Taylor, Owen & Tinland, Aurelie & Vargas-Moniz, Maria & O'Shaughnessy, Branagh & Bokszczanin, Anna & Kallmen, Hakan & Bernad, Roberto & Wolf, Judith & Santinello, Massimo & Loundou, Anderson & Ornelas, Jose & Auquier, Pascal
- S0277953620300228 Intrinsic and instrumental agency associated with nutritional status of East African women
by Jones, Rebecca E. & Haardörfer, Regine & Ramakrishnan, Usha & Yount, Kathryn M. & Miedema, Stephanie S. & Roach, Timmie D. & Girard, Amy Webb
- S0277953620300241 Enhancing implementation of smoke-free places: A comparative qualitative study across seven European cities
by Mlinarić, Martin & Hoffmann, Laura & Lindfors, Pirjo & Richter, Matthias
- S0277953620300253 Cash transfer programs have differential effects on health: A review of the literature from low and middle-income countries
by Cooper, Jan E. & Benmarhnia, Tarik & Koski, Alissa & King, Nicholas B.
- S0277953620300265 The Management of Unequal Patient Status in Fertility Medicine: Donors' and Intended Parents’ Experiences of Participatory and Imposed Enrollment
by Mukherjee, Meghna
- S0277953620300277 Epidemiological rage: Population, biography, and state responsibility in trans- health activism
by Hanssmann, Christoph
- S0277953620300290 Is there scope for mixed markets in the provision of hospital care?
by Levaggi, Laura & Levaggi, Rosella
- S0277953620300307 The collaborative management of antipsychotic medication and its obstacles: A qualitative study
by Martínez-Hernáez, Ángel & Pié-Balaguer, Asun & Serrano-Miguel, Mercedes & Morales-Sáez, Nicolás & García-Santesmases, Andrea & Bekele, Deborah & Alegre-Agís, Elisa
- S0277953620300319 Has the long-term care insurance resolved disparities in mortality for older Koreans? examination of service type and income level
by Sohn, Minsung & O'Campo, Patricia & Muntaner, Carles & Chung, Haejoo & Choi, Mankyu
- S0277953620300320 Medical technologies and abortion care in Eastern Uganda
by Kagaha, Alexander & Manderson, Lenore
- S0277953620300344 Relative deprivation and suicide risk in South Korea
by Pak, Tae-Young & Choung, Youngjoo
- S0277953620300356 Is there evidence of weathering among women seeking fertility treatments?: Evidence and insights
by Tierney, Katherine
- S0277953620300381 The effects of household's climate-related displacement on delivery and postnatal care service utilization in rural Bangladesh
by Haque, Md Rabiul & Parr, Nick & Muhidin, Salut
- S027795362030023X A natural disaster and intimate partner violence: Evidence over time
by Rao, Smitha
- S027795362030040X Annual transition probabilities of overweight and obesity in older adults: Evidence from World Health Organization Study on global AGEing and adult health
by Lartey, Stella T. & Si, Lei & Otahal, Petr & de Graaff, Barbara & Boateng, Godfred O. & Biritwum, Richard Berko & Minicuci, Nadia & Kowal, Paul & Magnussen, Costan G. & Palmer, Andrew J.
2020, Volume 246, Issue C
- S0277953619304502 Guidance for behavioural interventions aiming to support family support providers of people with spinal cord injury: A scoping review
by McKay, Rhyann C. & Wuerstl, Kelsey R. & Casemore, Shelia & Clarke, Teren Y. & McBride, Christopher B. & Gainforth, Heather L.
- S0277953619305829 The impact of exposure to gun violence fatality on mental health outcomes in four urban U.S. settings
by Smith, Melissa E. & Sharpe, Tanya L. & Richardson, Joseph & Pahwa, Rohini & Smith, Dominique & DeVylder, Jordan
- S0277953619305908 Multiple Criteria Decision Analysis for HTA across four EU Member States: Piloting the Advance Value Framework
by Angelis, A. & Linch, M. & Montibeller, G. & Molina-Lopez, T. & Zawada, A. & Orzel, K. & Arickx, F. & Espin, J. & Kanavos, P.
- S0277953619306677 Invoking death: How oncologists discuss a deadly outcome
by Tate, Alexandra
- S0277953619307026 A new tool for creating personal and social EQ-5D-5L value sets, including valuing ‘dead’
by Sullivan, Trudy & Hansen, Paul & Ombler, Franz & Derrett, Sarah & Devlin, Nancy
- S0277953619307099 Personal networks and associations with psychological distress among young and older adults
by Child, Stephanie T. & Lawton, Leora E.
- S0277953619307130 Congregational involvement in HIV: A qualitative comparative analysis of factors influencing HIV activity among diverse urban congregations
by Mendel, Peter & Green, Harold D. & Palar, Kartika & Kanouse, David E. & Bluthenthal, Ricky N. & Mata, Michael A. & Oden, Clyde W. & Derose, Kathryn P.
- S0277953619307154 Is another relationship possible? Connoisseurship and the doctor–patient relationship for men who consume performance and image-enhancing drugs
by Fraser, Suzanne & Fomiatti, Renae & Moore, David & Seear, Kate & Aitken, Campbell
- S0277953619307178 Area effects on the level and development of social exclusion in later life
by Prattley, Jennifer & Buffel, Tine & Marshall, Alan & Nazroo, James
- S0277953619307208 Dealing with the unknown. Functional neurological disorder (FND) and the conversion of cultural meaning
by Canna, Maddalena & Seligman, Rebecca
- S0277953619307221 Minority stress, social integration, and the mental health needs of LGBTQ asylum seekers in North America
by Fox, Samara D. & Griffin, Randi H. & Pachankis, John E.
- S0277953619307245 Reacting to social discrimination? Men's individual and social risk behaviors in the context of a male marriage squeeze in rural China
by Yang, Xueyan & Wang, Sasa & Eklund, Lisa
- S0277953619307269 Translating healthcare research evidence into practice: The role of linked boundary objects
by Melo, Sara & Bishop, Simon
- S0277953619307270 Challenging the interprofessional epistemic boundaries: The practices of informing in nurse-physician interaction
by Caronia, Letizia & Saglietti, Marzia & Chieregato, Arturo
- S0277953619307294 Painful lives: Chronic pain experience among people who use illicit drugs in Montreal (Canada)
by Dassieu, Lise & Kaboré, Jean-Luc & Choinière, Manon & Arruda, Nelson & Roy, Élise
- S0277953619307300 Imperfect biomarkers for adjuvant chemotherapy in early stage breast cancer with good prognosis
by Bourgain, Catherine & Pourtau, Lionel & Mazouni, Chafika & Bungener, Martine & Bonastre, et Julia
- S0277953619307312 Can healthcare choice be predicted using stated preference data?
by de Bekker-Grob, E.W. & Donkers, B. & Bliemer, M.C.J. & Veldwijk, J. & Swait, J.D.
- S0277953619307324 Did India's price control policy for coronary stents create unintended consequences?
by Deo, Sarang & Tyagi, Hanu & Chatterjee, Chirantan & Molakapuri, Himasagar
- S0277953619307348 Why don't health care frontline professionals do more for segregated Roma? Exploring mechanisms supporting unequal care practices
by Belak, Andrej & Filakovska Bobakova, Daniela & Madarasova Geckova, Andrea & van Dijk, Jitse P. & Reijneveld, Sijmen A.
- S0277953619307361 “Is there a medicine for these tensions?” Barriers to treatment-seeking for depressive symptoms in rural India: A qualitative study
by Roberts, Tessa & Shrivastava, Ritu & Koschorke, Mirja & Patel, Vikram & Shidhaye, Rahul & Rathod, Sujit D.
- S0277953619307440 Stigma reduction interventions for children and adolescents in low- and middle-income countries: Systematic review of intervention strategies
by Hartog, Kim & Hubbard, Carly D. & Krouwer, Angelica F. & Thornicroft, Graham & Kohrt, Brandon A. & Jordans, Mark J.D.
- S0277953619307506 Anomie or imitation? The Werther effect of celebrity suicides on suicide rates in 34 OECD countries, 1960–2014
by Lutter, Mark & Roex, Karlijn L.A. & Tisch, Daria
- S0277953619307518 Community health care workers in pursuit of TB: Discourses and dilemmas
by Onazi, Olajumoke & Adejumo, Adedeji Olusola & Redwood, Lisa & Okorie, Onuka & Lawal, Oyewole & Azuogu, Benedict & Gidado, Mustapha & Daniel, Olusoji James & Mitchell, Ellen M.H.
- S0277953619307531 The legacy of the Home Owners’ Loan Corporation and the political ecology of urban trees and air pollution in the United States
by Namin, S. & Xu, W. & Zhou, Y. & Beyer, K.
- S0277953619307543 Explaining the spatial variation in American life expectancy
by Dobis, Elizabeth A. & Stephens, Heather M. & Skidmore, Mark & Goetz, Stephan J.
- S0277953619307555 Explanatory models of depression in sub-Saharan Africa: Synthesis of qualitative evidence
by Mayston, Rosie & Frissa, Souci & Tekola, Bethlehem & Hanlon, Charlotte & Prince, Martin & Fekadu, Abebaw
- S0277953619307695 Mental health effects of long work hours, night and weekend work, and short rest periods
by Sato, Kaori & Kuroda, Sachiko & Owan, Hideo
- S0277953619307701 Measuring public preferences in France for potential consequences stemming from re-allocation of healthcare resources
by Krucien, Nicolas & Heidenreich, Sebastian & Gafni, Amiram & Pelletier-Fleury, Nathalie
- S0277953619307713 Paid work, household work, or leisure? Time allocation pathways among women following a cancer diagnosis
by Gao, Ni & Ryan, Mandy & Krucien, Nicolas & Robinson, Suzanne & Norman, Richard
- S0277953619307725 Incarceration as a unique social stressor during pregnancy: Implications for maternal and newborn health
by Testa, Alexander & Jackson, Dylan B. & Vaughn, Michael G. & Bello, Jennifer K.
- S0277953619307737 Is there a relationship between welfare-state policies and suicide rates? Evidence from the U.S. states, 2000–2015
by Rambotti, Simone
- S0277953619307750 Higher exposure, lower vulnerability? The curious case of education, gender discrimination, and Women's health
by Andersson, Matthew A. & Harnois, Catherine E.
- S0277953619307762 Health inequalities: Embodied evidence across biological layers
by Vineis, Paolo & Delpierre, Cyrille & Castagné, Raphaële & Fiorito, Giovanni & McCrory, Cathal & Kivimaki, Mika & Stringhini, Silvia & Carmeli, Cristian & Kelly-Irving, Michelle
- S0277953620300034 “Can naughty be healthy?”: Healthism and its discontents in news coverage of orthorexia nervosa
by Ross Arguedas, Amy A.
- S0277953620300046 Using autoimmune strategically: Diagnostic lumping, splitting, and the experience of illness
by Joyce, Kelly & Jeske, Melanie
- S0277953620300058 ‘It's all about time’: Temporal effects of cancer pathway introduction in treatment and care
by Pedersen, Kirstine Zinck & Roelsgaard Obling, Anne
- S0277953620300071 Receptionists, doctors, and social workers: Examining undocumented immigrant women's perceptions of health services
by Armenta, Amada & Sarabia, Heidy
- S0277953620300083 Changes in mental health, pain, and drug misuse since the mid-1990s: Is there a link?
by Glei, Dana A. & Stokes, Andrew & Weinstein, Maxine
- S0277953620300101 Typologies of postnatal support and breastfeeding at two months in the UK
by Emmott, Emily H. & Page, Abigail E. & Myers, Sarah
- S0277953620300137 Childhood adversity and cardiovascular disease risk: An appraisal of recall methods with a focus on stress-buffering processes in childhood and adulthood
by Lei, Man-Kit & Berg, Mark T. & Simons, Ronald L. & Simons, Leslie G. & Beach, Steven R.H.
- S0277953620300204 Examining the transnational health preferences of a group of Eastern European migrants relative to a European host population using the EQ-5D-5L
by Kelleher, Dan & Barry, Luke & Hobbins, Anna & O'Neill, Stephen & Doherty, Edel & O'Neill, Ciaran
- S027795361930704X Evidence-based leadership development for physicians: A systematic literature review
by Geerts, Jaason M. & Goodall, Amanda H. & Agius, Stevie
- S027795361930721X The relative importance of material and non-material incentives for community health workers: Evidence from a discrete choice experiment in Western Kenya
by Saran, Indrani & Winn, Laura & Kipkoech Kirui, Joseph & Menya, Diana & Prudhomme O'Meara, Wendy
- S027795361930735X Exposure to community violence and Children's mental Health: A quasi-experimental examination
by Cuartas, Jorge & Leventhal, Tama
- S027795361930749X Immigration and health among non-Hispanic whites: The impact of arrival cohort and region of birth
by Read, Jen'nan Ghazal & West, Jessica S. & Kamis, Christina
- S027795361930752X Understanding the LiveLighter® obesity prevention policy processes: An investigation using political science and systems thinking
by Clarke, Brydie & Swinburn, Boyd & Sacks, Gary
- S027795362030006X Uncertainty in times of medical emergency: Knowledge gaps and structural ignorance during the Brazilian Zika crisis
by Kelly, Ann H. & Lezaun, Javier & Löwy, Ilana & Matta, Gustavo Corrêa & de Oliveira Nogueira, Carolina & Rabello, Elaine Teixeira
2020, Volume 245, Issue C
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s027795361930694x Chronic illness and sustainable careers: How individuals with multiple sclerosis negotiate work transitions in a middle-income country
by Vijayasingham, Lavanya & Jogulu, Uma & Allotey, Pascale
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s027795361930663x Who are Clive's friends? Latent sociality in the emergency department
by Salhi, Bisan A.
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s027795361930718x Spontaneity and serendipity: Space and time in the lives of people with diabetes
by Lucherini, Mark
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s027795361930680x Mechanisms of life-course socioeconomic inequalities in adult systemic inflammation: Findings from two cohort studies
by Carmeli, Cristian & Steen, Johan & Petrovic, Dusan & Lepage, Benoît & Delpierre, Cyrille & Kelly-Irving, Michelle & Bochud, Murielle & Kivimäki, Mika & Vineis, Paolo & Stringhini, Silvia
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619305969 Who dies early? Education, mortality and causes of death in Norway
by Grytten, Jostein & Skau, Irene & Sørensen, Rune
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619306835 The punch-drunk boxer and the battered wife: Gender and brain injury research
by Casper, Stephen T. & O'Donnell, Kelly
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619306550 Exploring the relative value of end of life QALYs: Are the comparators important?
by McHugh, Neil & Pinto-Prades, José Luis & Baker, Rachel & Mason, Helen & Donaldson, Cam
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619306823 Boundary spanners: Negotiating connections across primary care and domestic violence and abuse services
by Dowrick, Anna & Kelly, Moira & Feder, Gene
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619306926 Quantifying fertility? Direct-to-consumer ovarian reserve testing and the new (in)fertility pipeline
by Kyweluk, Moira A.
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619307117 Principle of gradient rationality: Revisiting stigma and conceptualizing its guiding mechanism
by Tomar, Nikhil & Thornicroft, Graham
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619306914 ACEs are not equal: Examining the relative impact of household dysfunction versus childhood maltreatment on mental health in adolescence
by Negriff, Sonya
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619307191 Food insecurity among formerly homeless youth in supportive housing: A social-ecological analysis of a structural intervention
by Brothers, Sarah & Lin, Jess & Schonberg, Jeffrey & Drew, Corey & Auerswald, Colette
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619306665 The good death and the institutionalisation of dying: An interpretive analysis of the Austrian discourse
by Lang, Alexander
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619307336 Impact of voluntary community-based health insurance on child stunting: Evidence from rural Uganda
by Nshakira-Rukundo, Emmanuel & Mussa, Essa Chanie & Gerber, Nicolas & von Braun, Joachim
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619306811 The changing landscape of abortion care: Embodied experiences of structural stigma in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland
by Broussard, Kathleen
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619306963 Intensity of community-based programs by long-term care insurers and the likelihood of frailty: Multilevel analysis of older Japanese adults
by Sato, Koryu & Ikeda, Takaaki & Watanabe, Ryota & Kondo, Naoki & Kawachi, Ichiro & Kondo, Katsunori
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619307063 Health literacy in persons at risk of and patients with coronary heart disease: A systematic review
by Peltzer, Samia & Hellstern, Marc & Genske, Anna & Jünger, Saskia & Woopen, Christiane & Albus, Christian
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619306690 Questions regarding ‘epistemic injustice’ in knowledge-intensive policymaking: Two examples from Dutch health insurance policy
by Moes, Floortje & Houwaart, Eddy & Delnoij, Diana & Horstman, Klasien
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619306938 Collective strategies to cope with work related stress among nurses in resource constrained settings: An ethnography of neonatal nursing in Kenya
by McKnight, Jacob & Nzinga, Jacinta & Jepkosgei, Joyline & English, Mike
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619305556 “When you have no water, it means you have no peace”: A mixed-methods, whole-population study of water insecurity and depression in rural Uganda
by Mushavi, Rumbidzai C. & Burns, Bridget F.O. & Kakuhikire, Bernard & Owembabazi, Moran & Vořechovská, Dagmar & McDonough, Amy Q. & Cooper-Vince, Christine E. & Baguma, Charles & Rasmussen, Justin D. & Bangsberg, David R. & Tsai, Alexander C.
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619306562 Assessing the value for money of an integrated health and wellbeing service in the UK
by Visram, Shelina & Walton, Nick & Akhter, Nasima & Lewis, Sue & Lister, Graham
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619306884 Subjunctive medicine: Enacting efficacy in general practice
by Hardman, Doug & Geraghty, Adam W.A. & Lown, Mark & Bishop, Felicity L.
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619306975 Is accessibility in the eye of the beholder? Social inequalities in spatial accessibility to health-related resources in Montréal, Canada
by Vallée, Julie & Shareck, Martine & Le Roux, Guillaume & Kestens, Yan & Frohlich, Katherine L.
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619307142 Private management and governance styles in a Japanese public hospital: A story of west meets east
by Uddin, Shahzad & Mori, Yuji & Shahadat, Khandakar
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619306793 Spillover effects of a husband's retirement on a woman's health: Evidence from urban China
by Zang, Emma
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619307087 Liveability aspirations and realities: Implementation of urban policies designed to create healthy cities in Australia
by Lowe, Melanie & Arundel, Jonathan & Hooper, Paula & Rozek, Julianna & Higgs, Carl & Roberts, Rebecca & Giles-Corti, Billie
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619307129 The weakness of the strong: Examining the squeaky-wheel effect of hospital violence in China
by Liu, Junqiang & Zhou, Hui & Liu, Lingrui & Wang, Chunxiao
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619306586 Adapting the psychological mediation framework for cisgender and transgender sexual minorities in Jamaica: Implications from latent versus observed variable approaches to sexual stigma
by Logie, Carmen H. & Lacombe-Duncan, Ashley & Wang, Ying & Levermore, Kandasi & Jones, Nicolette & Ellis, Tyrone & Bryan, Nicolette & Grace, Daniel
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619306124 The transnational Sowa Rigpa industry in Asia: New perspectives on an emerging economy
by Kloos, Stephan & Madhavan, Harilal & Tidwell, Tawni & Blaikie, Calum & Cuomu, Mingji
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619307051 Borderline well-being: Mental health in a development zone
by Lyttleton, Chris
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619306902 Children's bullying involvement and maternal depressive symptoms
by Nomaguchi, Kei & Fettro, Marshal Neal
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619306604 Longitudinal measures of neighborhood poverty and income inequality are associated with adverse birth outcomes in Texas
by Cubbin, Catherine & Kim, Yeonwoo & Vohra-Gupta, Shetal & Margerison, Claire
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619306847 Characteristics of place and the rural disadvantage in deaths from highly preventable causes
by Roth, Adam R. & Denney, Justin T. & Amiri, Solmaz & Amram, Ofer
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619307002 How does Community-Led Total Sanitation (CLTS) promote latrine construction, and can it be improved? A cluster-randomized controlled trial in Ghana
by Harter, Miriam & Inauen, Jennifer & Mosler, Hans-Joachim
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619307038 Effects of a sugar-sweetened beverage tax on prices and affordability of soft drinks in Chile: A time series analysis
by Cuadrado, Cristóbal & Dunstan, Jocelyn & Silva-Illanes, Nicolas & Mirelman, Andrew J. & Nakamura, Ryota & Suhrcke, Marc
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619307105 Trends in access to health services, financial protection and satisfaction between 2010 and 2016: Has China achieved the goals of its health system reform?
by Ta, Yuqi & Zhu, Yishan & Fu, Hongqiao
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619306641 Macro-level determinants of post-retirement health and health inequalities: A multilevel analysis of 18 European countries
by de Breij, Sascha & Huisman, Martijn & Deeg, Dorly J.H.
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619306719 Beyond the law: Misoprostol and medical abortion in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
by Solheim, I.H. & Moland, K.M. & Kahabuka, C. & Pembe, A.B. & Blystad, A.
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619306781 Precarity and health: Theorizing the intersection of multiple material-need insecurities, stigma, and illness among women in the United States
by Whittle, Henry J. & Leddy, Anna M. & Shieh, Jacqueline & Tien, Phyllis C. & Ofotokun, Ighovwerha & Adimora, Adaora A. & Turan, Janet M. & Frongillo, Edward A. & Turan, Bulent & Weiser, Sheri D.
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619306707 Public preferences for home care services for people with dementia: A discrete choice experiment on personhood
by Walsh, Sharon & O'Shea, Eamon & Pierse, Tom & Kennelly, Brendan & Keogh, Fiona & Doherty, Edel
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619307075 Refining hand washing interventions by identifying active ingredients: A cluster-randomized controlled trial in rural Zimbabwe
by Inauen, Jennifer & Lilje, Jonathan & Mosler, Hans-Joachim
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619306951 Self-distancing as a path to help-seeking for people with depression
by Hollar, Sara M. & Siegel, Jason T.
- v:245:y:2020:i:c:s0277953619306653 ‘Becoming-with’ a repeat healthy volunteer: Managing and negotiating trust among repeat healthy volunteers in commercial clinical drug trials
by Mwale, Shadreck