A multiobjective optimization approach to smart growth in land development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wright, Jeffrey & Revelle, Charles & Cohon, Jared, 1983. "A multiobjective integer programming model for the land acquisition problem," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 31-53, February.
- Bammi, Deepak & Bammi, Dalip, 1975. "Land use planning: An optimizing model," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 3(5), pages 583-594, October.
- Kenneth C. Gilbert & David D. Holmes & Richard E. Rosenthal, 1985. "A Multiobjective Discrete Optimization Model for Land Allocation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(12), pages 1509-1522, December.
- Miller, John S. & Hoel, Lester A., 2002. "The "smart growth" debate: best practices for urban transportation planning," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Mansini, Renata & Speranza, Maria Grazia, 1999. "Heuristic algorithms for the portfolio selection problem with minimum transaction lots," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 219-233, April.
- דר אברהם כרמלי & רנה פוזנר & סיגל רוביצק ושרה בלומנפלד, 2001. "אמהות למען אמהות," Working Papers 143, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- רמסיס גרא & ברנדה מורגנשיין ומרים שמלצר, 2001. "הכנסות הקשישים בישראל," Working Papers 272, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- André, Francisco J. & Cardenete, M. Alejandro, 2009. "Defining efficient policies in a general equilibrium model: a multi-objective approach," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 192-200, September.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:257:y:2013:i:c:p:11-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mian Li & Steven Gabriel & Yohan Shim & Shapour Azarm, 2011. "Interval Uncertainty-Based Robust Optimization for Convex and Non-Convex Quadratic Programs with Applications in Network Infrastructure Planning," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 159-191, March.
- Xiaoteng Cen & Cifang Wu & Xiaoshi Xing & Ming Fang & Zhuoma Garang & Yizhou Wu, 2015. "Coupling Intensive Land Use and Landscape Ecological Security for Urban Sustainability: An Integrated Socioeconomic Data and Spatial Metrics Analysis in Hangzhou City," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(2), pages 1-24, January.
- Michael Johnson & David Turcotte & Felicia Sullivan, 2010. "What Foreclosed Homes Should a Municipality Purchase to Stabilize Vulnerable Neighborhoods?," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 363-388, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:40:y:2006:i:3:p:212-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.