A multiobjective optimization approach to smart growth in land development
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- דר אברהם כרמלי & רנה פוזנר & סיגל רוביצק ושרה בלומנפלד, 2001. "אמהות למען אמהות," Working Papers 143, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Mansini, Renata & Speranza, Maria Grazia, 1999. "Heuristic algorithms for the portfolio selection problem with minimum transaction lots," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 219-233, April.
- Kenneth C. Gilbert & David D. Holmes & Richard E. Rosenthal, 1985. "A Multiobjective Discrete Optimization Model for Land Allocation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(12), pages 1509-1522, December.
- Wright, Jeffrey & Revelle, Charles & Cohon, Jared, 1983. "A multiobjective integer programming model for the land acquisition problem," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 31-53, February.
- Bammi, Deepak & Bammi, Dalip, 1975. "Land use planning: An optimizing model," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 3(5), pages 583-594, October.
- Miller, John S. & Hoel, Lester A., 2002. "The "smart growth" debate: best practices for urban transportation planning," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-24, March.
- רמסיס גרא & ברנדה מורגנשיין ומרים שמלצר, 2001. "הכנסות הקשישים בישראל," Working Papers 272, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:40:y:2006:i:3:p:212-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.