Fair Share: Siting Noxious Facilities as a Risk Distribution Game under Nontransferable Utility
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sullivan, Arthur M., 1990. "Victim compensation revisited : Efficiency versus equity in the siting of noxious facilities," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 211-225, March.
- O'Sullivan Arthur, 1993. "Voluntary Auctions for Noxious Facilities: Incentives to Participate and the Efficiency of Siting Decisions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 12-26, July.
- S J Ratick & A L White, 1988. "A Risk-Sharing Model for Locating Noxious Facilities," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 15(2), pages 165-179, June.
- Michael O'Hare & Debra Sanderson, 1993. "Facility siting and compensation: Lessons from the Massachusetts experience," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(2), pages 364-376.
- Howard Kunreuther & Doug Easterling, 1996. "The role of compensation in siting hazardous facilities," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 601-622.
- Mitchell, Robert Cameron & Carson, Richard T, 1986. "Property Rights, Protest, and the Siting of Hazardous Waste Facilities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 285-290, May.
- Stephen K. Swallow & James J. Opaluch & Thomas F. Weaver, 1992. "Siting Noxious Facilities: An Approach That Integrates Technical, Economic, and Political Considerations," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(3), pages 283-301.
- Kunreuther, Howard & Kleindorfer, Paul & Knez, Peter J. & Yaksick, Rudy, 1987. "A compensation mechanism for siting noxious facilities: Theory and experimental design," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 371-383, December.
- Peter C. Fishburn & Rakesh K. Sarin, 1994. "Fairness and Social Risk I: Unaggregated Analyses," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(9), pages 1174-1188, September.
- S J Ratick & A L White, 1988. "A risk-sharing model for locating noxious facilities," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(2), pages 165-179, March.
- Sullivan, Arthur M., 1992. "Siting noxious facilities: A siting lottery with victim compensation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 360-374, May.