Fair Share: Siting Noxious Facilities as a Risk Distribution Game under Nontransferable Utility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sullivan, Arthur M., 1990. "Victim compensation revisited : Efficiency versus equity in the siting of noxious facilities," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 211-225, March.
- O'Sullivan Arthur, 1993. "Voluntary Auctions for Noxious Facilities: Incentives to Participate and the Efficiency of Siting Decisions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 12-26, July.
- S J Ratick & A L White, 1988. "A Risk-Sharing Model for Locating Noxious Facilities," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 15(2), pages 165-179, June.
- Michael O'Hare & Debra Sanderson, 1993. "Facility siting and compensation: Lessons from the Massachusetts experience," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(2), pages 364-376.
- Howard Kunreuther & Doug Easterling, 1996. "The role of compensation in siting hazardous facilities," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 601-622.
- Mitchell, Robert Cameron & Carson, Richard T, 1986. "Property Rights, Protest, and the Siting of Hazardous Waste Facilities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 285-290, May.
- Stephen K. Swallow & James J. Opaluch & Thomas F. Weaver, 1992. "Siting Noxious Facilities: An Approach That Integrates Technical, Economic, and Political Considerations," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(3), pages 283-301.
- Kunreuther, Howard & Kleindorfer, Paul & Knez, Peter J. & Yaksick, Rudy, 1987. "A compensation mechanism for siting noxious facilities: Theory and experimental design," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 371-383, December.
- Peter C. Fishburn & Rakesh K. Sarin, 1994. "Fairness and Social Risk I: Unaggregated Analyses," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(9), pages 1174-1188, September.
- S J Ratick & A L White, 1988. "A risk-sharing model for locating noxious facilities," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(2), pages 165-179, March.
- Sullivan, Arthur M., 1992. "Siting noxious facilities: A siting lottery with victim compensation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 360-374, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berthomé, Guy-El-Karim & Thomas, Alban, 2017.
"A Context-based Procedure for Assessing Participatory Schemes in Environmental Planning,"
Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 113-123.
- Berthomé, Guy-El-Karim & Thomas, Alban, 2016. "A Context-based Procedure for Assessing Participatory Schemes in Environmental Planning," TSE Working Papers 16-729, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Richard Benjamin & Jeffrey Wagner, 2006. "Reconsidering the law and economics of low-level radioactive waste management," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 8(1), pages 33-53, December.
- Rudy Santore, 2014. "Noxious Facilities, Environmental Damages, and Efficient Randomized Siting," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 57(1), pages 101-116, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:43:y:2002:i:2:p:251-266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .