Voluntary Auctions for Noxious Facilities: Incentives to Participate and the Efficiency of Siting Decisions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eli Feinerman & Israel Finkelshtain & Iddo Kan, 2004. "On A Political Solution to the NIMBY Conflict," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(1), pages 369-381, March.
- Roberta Occhilupo & Giuliana Palumbo & Paolo Sestito, 2011. "Siting public facilities: a theoretical and empirical analysis of the Nimby syndrome in Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 91, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- David Pérez-Castrillo & David Wettstein, 2000. "In whose backyard? A generalized bidding approach," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 463.00, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Laurent-Lucchetti, Jérémy & Leroux, Justin, 2011. "Choosing and sharing," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 296-300, September.
- Nicolas Marchetti, 2004. "Face to Face Negotiation to Overcome the Nimby Syndrome: Theory and Experimental Design," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-53, CIRANO.
- Martin Besfamille & Jean-Marie Lozachmeur, 2010.
"NIMBY and mechanism design under different constitutional constraints,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 17(2), pages 114-132, April.
- Martin Besfamille & Jean-Marie Lozachmeur, 2008. "NIMBY and mechanism design under different constitutional constraints," Department of Economics Working Papers 2008-11, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Pérez-Castrillo, David & Quérou, Nicolas, 2012.
"Smooth multibidding mechanisms,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 420-438.
- David Pérez-Castrillo & Nicolas Quérou, 2010. "Smooth multibidding mechanisms," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 849.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- David Pérez-Castrillo & Nicolas Quérou, 2011. "Smooth Multibidding Mechanisms," CESifo Working Paper Series 3394, CESifo Group Munich.
- David Pérez-Castrillo & Nicolas Quérou, 2010. "Smooth Multibidding Mechanisms," Working Papers 520, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Bruno Frey & Matthias Benz & Alois Stutzer, 2004.
"Introducing Procedural Utility: Not Only What, but Also How Matters,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 160(3), pages 377-377, September.
- Bruno S. Frey & Matthias Benz & Alois Stutzer, "undated". "Introducing Procedural Utility: Not only What, but also How Matters," IEW - Working Papers 129, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Matthias Benz & Alois Stutzer, 2003. "Introducing Procedural Utility: Not only What, but also How Matters," CREMA Working Paper Series 2003-02, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Keith Waehrer, 2003.
"Hazardous Facility Siting When Cost Information Is Private: An Application of Multidimensional Mechanism Design,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 5(4), pages 605-622, October.
- Keith Waehrer, 1997. "Hazardous Facility Siting When Cost Information is Private: An Application of Multidimensional Mechanism Design," Game Theory and Information 9702004, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 May 1997.
- Lejano, Raul P. & Davos, Climis A., 2002. "Fair Share: Siting Noxious Facilities as a Risk Distribution Game under Nontransferable Utility," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 251-266, March.
- Per Fredriksson, 2000. "The Siting of Hazardous Waste Facilities in Federal Systems: The Political Economy of NIMBY," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 15(1), pages 75-87, January.
- Jeremy Laurent-lucchetti & Justin Leroux, 2010. "Lindahl prices solve the NIMBY problem," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(3), pages 2457-2463.
- Robin R. Jenkins & Kelly B. Maguire & Cynthia L. Morgan, 2004.
"Host Community Compensation and Municipal Solid Waste Landfills,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 80(4).
- Cynthia Morgan & Kelly B. Maguire & Robin R. Jenkins, 2002. "Host Community Compensation and Municipal Solid Waste Landfills," NCEE Working Paper Series 200204, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Aug 2002.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2003:i:22:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Róbert Veszteg, 2010. "Multibidding game under uncertainty," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 14(3), pages 311-329, September.
- Perez-Castrillo, David & Veszteg, Robert F., 2007. "Choosing a common project: Experimental evidence on the multibidding mechanism," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 394-411, July.
- Laurent-Lucchetti, Jérémy & Leroux, Justin, 2009. "Axiomatic foundation for Lindahl pricing in the NIMBY context," MPRA Paper 14930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Minehart, Deborah & Neeman, Zvika, 2002. "Effective Siting of Waste Treatment Facilities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 303-324, March.
- David Pérez-Castrillo & David Wettstein, 2002. "Choosing Wisely: A Multibidding Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1577-1587, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:25:y:1993:i:1:p:s12-s26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.